Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
But if the guy grabs your breasts from behind by putting his hands up your top, and palms your naked breasts for several seconds, you (the woman) has to deal with being totally humiliated, in that the guy, against your will, now has experienced what only a consensual lover is supposed to experience about your body.

Something along these lines? :babeando:

Attachments

• 7BDF7ED3-1551-4413-BCDC-1B93E42EDA28.jpeg
    7BDF7ED3-1551-4413-BCDC-1B93E42EDA28.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 1,001
  • D64074FD-53DE-4371-AE78-A45BD67FEE3A.jpeg
    D64074FD-53DE-4371-AE78-A45BD67FEE3A.jpeg
    694.3 KB · Views: 1,069
Yes. This is perfect. That guy pretty much needed to do that to her; it probably made his day! Not to mention that she does have a healthy pair of breasts which were going to waste by not being felt up.

So thought Montycrusto and Jastrow.

And I'll now take the opportunity to repost these with their proper captions. ;):babeando:

Attachments

• The Martyrdom of Saint Frigida the Perpetual Virgin.jpeg
    The Martyrdom of Saint Frigida the Perpetual Virgin.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 901
  • The Martyrdom of Saint Frigida the Perpetual Virgin Under Jastrow.jpeg
    The Martyrdom of Saint Frigida the Perpetual Virgin Under Jastrow.jpeg
    694.3 KB · Views: 765
Yes. This is perfect. That guy pretty much needed to do that to her; it probably made his day! Not to mention that she does have a healthy pair of breasts which were going to waste by not being felt up.
well it seems to be an effective cure for frigidity! :devil:

12) And so it ended. At some point the force that had animated her flesh during her short dissipated and the wind blew it out over the water. The birds and the flies enjoyed their feast and in a few days most of her flesh was gone. Dogs and other animals carried off some of her bones. A curious souvenir hunter claimed her skull. Life went on. And in a few years only a very few souls could recall the short reign of the False Queen. Soon she was completely and utterly forgotten.
A great set I love all 12 pics. I also should thank to @sifax for her Rebel's fate that posted these pics again.
Love it @Jastrow and thanks :) :) :)

Last edited:
Thursday, January 18, 2018–Day 18: Today is a "three-fer Thursday"–3 images instead of 1! All 3 are from "The Greek Girls", Apostate’s wonderful story that I illustrated in 2011. The first of these 3 was a study of what the girls might look like–sort of a proof-of-concept to see how the characters might look. The girl’s dresses are Grecian but I really couldn’t use them in the actual story because the dresses were for an earlier version of the Victoria character and didn’t really work on the V-4 character I was using. Too bad. They looked pretty good. I did use a variation of this rendering for the cover of the story and also for the funeral masks that appear at the end of the story. The second rendering is a test of what the girls would look like naked (and I think they look pretty good, if I do say so myself!) The last of the three is a recent re-working of one of the images during the girl’s crucifixion, specifically when the girl’s nurse, Alberta, arrives to comfort the dying Adonia. While I am pleased with much of my work in the story, some of the scenes on the cross, got a little sloppy. I was using a newer version of the software and a newer computer and I wasn’t really used to doing multi-figure images and we were anxious to get the story done. There are a number of things that still bother me a little in how it all turned out (not enough to redo them all, however) but this third image is sort of test of how I might have done it, if I were doing it now.
Hey Jastrow! Is their a full comic/story of "The Greek Girls" floating around the forum somewhere? I've seen around 20 different images on various threads, but they make what seems to be an incomplete story. Thank you! Love your work!

Oh what the heck, the archive was the first place I looked! lol
Shows how good I am at searching for stuff!
Appreciate you Eulalia! And you as well Jastrow!
My pleasure, but credit Apostate too - he wrote the story! :)

Back
Top Bottom