JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think the only instance of anything remotely crux in my 'portofolio' is a really old serie featuring Xena and Gabrielle ... here it is. It's old, brutish and involved a lot or flogging, branding, burning of nipples and finally crux-ing. Definetely not for everyone. First part.
View attachment 755681View attachment 755682View attachment 755683View attachment 755684View attachment 755685View attachment 755686View attachment 755687View attachment 755688View attachment 755689View attachment 755690

I like it :)

I LOVE this one...you can almost smell
the strong pungent odor of females in heat...

I love the little details in this one...how Gabrielle struggles to turn her head towards Xena...her breasts stretched completely flat, boyish in appearance with arrongant stiff nipples jutting up whereas Xena's are large and pendulous. Both have full lush pubic forests, no doubt drenched with female nectar... Gabrielle has never loved her more...

Attachments

• xena06.jpg
    xena06.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 2,286
Two versions of dungeon rags/loincloths.... Xena's provides the merest vestige of modesty...mocking her... revealing her hairy mound every time her body lurches under the lash...both she and Gabrielle will be naked soon enough...

Attachments

• xena33.jpg
    xena33.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 2,279
  • xena22.jpg
    xena22.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 2,233
To resume the story of poor sorceresses ... time passes by ... for Ciri the incomfortable pull of the weights is turning into numbness ... aside from the breathing of the immobile guards the only sounds that permeate the air is the muffled screams alternating with the sounds of the whip from the next dungeon.

Suddenly, the whipping stops and the Emperor is in the room, looking wearily at the stubborn prisoner on the horse. Cirila, sensing the noise, turns her head around, producing a jolt of pain in her tortured midriff.

ciri Untitled-07 05c v3.jpgciri Untitled-07 08b.jpg

To resume the story of poor sorceresses ... time passes by ... for Ciri the incomfortable pull of the weights is turning into numbness ... aside from the breathing of the immobile guards the only sounds that permeate the air is the muffled screams alternating with the sounds of the whip from the next dungeon.

Suddenly, the whipping stops and the Emperor is in the room, looking wearily at the stubborn prisoner on the horse. Cirila, sensing the noise, turns her head around, producing a jolt of pain in her tortured midriff.

View attachment 755737View attachment 755738

EXCELLENT commentary about an EXCELLENT scene!!!
I do think there might have been another sound in the chamber...her own moaning as the pain builds in her nether regions...

Back
Top Bottom