JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've been told in no uncertain terms that I overstayed my welcome in this place. Since I'm fully aware that Internet is not a democracy and who pays the bandwidth is the king, instead of a melodramatic exit I'll suggest to those few of you who enjoyed my 'farts' so far to continue do so on Ralphus, my original home. Whatever I 'concocted' this week is already up there.
A bit unexpected.:(

In though Ralphus was down.

I've been told in no uncertain terms that I overstayed my welcome in this place. Since I'm fully aware that Internet is not a democracy and who pays the bandwidth is the king, instead of a melodramatic exit I'll suggest to those few of you who enjoyed my 'farts' so far to continue do so on Ralphus, my original home. Whatever I 'concocted' this week is already up there.
I honestly can't understand why you're being evicted all of a sudden.
Well, you were the main reason I was visiting Ralphus anyway, so a gain for Ralphus and a loss for Crux.

WHAT WHAT IS HAPPENNING
WHY

are you leaving whyyyy

Nooooooooo !!!!!!

WHAT WHAT IS HAPPENNING
WHY

are you leaving whyyyy

Nooooooooo !!!!!!
Nobody has told anyone to leave, or that they are not welcome. What we have said is that CF is not a site for discussing politics or distressing current events on the main threads. We are not a "news and events" forum. We understand that everyone likely has political views, and people do not always agree. That does not mean people are not welcome here. It only means that we do not want heavy political discussions here that are "off topic" with what these forums are about. If people object to this and choose to leave, that is their business. Doe1971 is more than welcome to stay and showcase his artwork. We are not asking him or anyone else to leave.

pls stay here and don't go away

Please, stay with us. You've posted a lot of outstandingly good works.

I don't know if ralphusnet is a good choice ... you can't see how much you get for the work of smilies, and I have no idea how to comment there, moreover, it occurs to me that ralphusnet is much less interesting than it used to be (it's almost a dead forum)

otherwise I have one political wisdom.

as the Ukrainians told a German politician (don't make offended onions! or was it broccoli?) it doesn't matter ...

it's your decision, my friend.

I'll see you on ralphusnet.

Nobody has told anyone to leave, or that they are not welcome. What we have said is that CF is not a site for discussing politics or distressing current events on the main threads. We are not a "news and events" forum. We understand that everyone likely has political views, and people do not always agree. That does not mean people are not welcome here. It only means that we do not want heavy political discussions here that are "off topic" with what these forums are about. If people object to this and choose to leave, that is their business. Doe1971 is more than welcome to stay and showcase his artwork. We are not asking him or anyone else to leave.
Fair enough.
In that case, @doe1971 would you reconsider your decision?
You may not be able to discuss heavy politics but you get great feedback for your work here!

I think the only instance of anything remotely crux in my 'portofolio' is a really old serie featuring Xena and Gabrielle ... here it is. It's old, brutish and involved a lot or flogging, branding, burning of nipples and finally crux-ing. Definetely not for everyone. First part.
View attachment 755681View attachment 755682View attachment 755683View attachment 755684View attachment 755685View attachment 755686View attachment 755687View attachment 755688View attachment 755689View attachment 755690
Amazing characters and drama. High quality in 3D viewing.

The pear has been aligned with Ciri's love canal and the Master Torturer started shove it in. Aided by grease, the pear is slowly getting into its resting place, against her cervix. Unable to avoid the assault due to the heavy rod in her ass, Ciri can do nothing to oppose the cold iron invasion.

View attachment 768472
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thousands of mainstream DiD scenes, updated regularly at https://www.zippyshare.com/doe.1971
Great detail and angle

Back
Top Bottom