JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com

doe1971

Tribune
Hope everyone's well. From the Witcher's universe. Somewhat reimagined.

Cirilla Fiona, alongside with Yennefer and Triss were captured by the King's men. Radovid, the mad one that used to impale sorceresses. Here's the trio in front of the imperial tribunal.

Feel free to comment. Actually I love both the curses and blessings.

001 Untitled-17967906 04v4.jpg002 Untitled-17967906 04v5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, awesome! I’m a fan of the Witcher as well. I remember that there was a drawing of Triss crucified a couple of years ago that was pretty damn good. I just hope that you take this in that direction! (This is cruxforums after all!) The direction so far on this is incredible, I love a good wooden pony, and I love a good impalement!

Hope everyone's well. From the Witcher's universe. Somewhat reimagined.

Cirilla Fiona, alongside with Yennefer and Triss were captured by the King's men. Radovid, the mad one that used to impale sorceresses. Here's the trio in front of the imperial tribunal.

Feel free to comment. Actually I love both the curses and blessings.

View attachment 755417View attachment 755418
More please!

What an exquisite scene!

Ooh, awesome! I’m a fan of the Witcher as well. I remember that there was a drawing of Triss crucified a couple of years ago that was pretty damn good. I just hope that you take this in that direction! (This is cruxforums after all!) The direction so far on this is incredible, I love a good wooden pony, and I love a good impalement!

I'm actually anxious about that since I'm not a big fan of cruxification (probably because the strict agnostic growing-up) but I'm flexibile where those stories goes so sure, why not? The thing I don't like that much in this particular form of punishment it's its finality. Most other form of torture can be used as prelude to another. Not this one.

I think the only instance of anything remotely crux in my 'portofolio' is a really old serie featuring Xena and Gabrielle ... here it is. It's old, brutish and involved a lot or flogging, branding, burning of nipples and finally crux-ing. Definetely not for everyone. First part.
xena06.jpgxena12.jpgxena13.jpgxena14.jpgxena15.jpgxena21.jpgxena22.jpgxena23.jpgxena24.jpgxena25.jpg

Back
Top Bottom