JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm utterly bored. Anyone you'd like to see in predictment? Please describe and I'll take unpaid commisions. Yeah, Covid made things THAT boring. Just not the fellow with the fetish with women with thighs like Hercules. Big turn off here, can't help. Anything else goes.

How about young stowaway girl found by the crew. Maybe pressed in to serving them drinks, and as the liquor flows their demands become more ... intrusive. She could end up riding a spare mast like a wooden pony.

Isn't the mast the vertical pole on a sail ship? The horizontal ones are probably called booms or yards. Can't imagine how to ride a mast.

Hmm, not too many props regarding ship around ... beside, how she's to ride a cylindrical piece of wood of say 3' diameter sitting on the 'floor'? Anyway, here's Leia and Boba Fett.

View attachment 920189
I like that -catching the fearful last second before the ropes tug her tight, contemplating the blood-stains that she's soon going to be adding to ...

I was just tossing out ideas, just meant to get the ball rolling. You already made a good suggestion of having her ride a boom (or the bowsprit).

It's OK, I was hoping to find decent props but no luck ... some very few basic ones and that's it, not much to work with ... I was hoping to find something better also to use in a scene or two of naked female rowers under the whip but again, no muck. :(

Back
Top Bottom