Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Having lowered her body down and carefully settling her weight onto the nails in her wrists, Sabina hangs, beginning to understand what it means to be crucified. She is truly helpless, completely dependent on her executioners' mercy for the water she will receive. All of her world is what she can see in front of her when she is hanging like this, so she is surprised when Hercules leans against the back of the cross, shaking it a little, and reaches to place something up at the top.

Then Antius is there in front of her with his hammer, coming close to her, and she shrinks away from him as much as she can, twisting her body. He leans over her and reaches up with the hammer, tapping rather than swinging it. A few taps and he's done. Although she'll never be able to see it, she knows her titulus must be there at the top of her cross, her name and the stupid crime for which she has been crucified.

These kinds of poses where two or more people touch and have to interact are a challenge. I wanted Antius and Hercules to do this without having to drag an old piece of timber or something over to stand on. Hercules can only reach the titulus by standing on tiptoe. Antius has to reach over Sabina somehow, and then he can only use his wrist to tap the small nail in. Sabina, afraid of what he might do to her next, twists away from him the best she can, which actually makes his job easier. Antius has to hold the hammer by the end of the handle and tap the nail. I know he can do that because, as I've mentioned before, I have that hammer in my toolbox and I checked to make sure this pose would work.

Here are the top ten from this scene:
To me the moment when the Titulus is attached is very important. Awesome expression in Sabina's face. To catch the moment when the men are working around her to attach her Titulus is so exciting. Thank you so much for your efforts.

The next scene is described in the script as follows:

Antius has placed the point of the nail against Sabina’s right foot. He draws his hammer back for the first blow. Sabina looks down in horror. Most of the crowd watch Antius in anticipation, but the redhead and friend (V4-2 and V4-10) watch Sabina’s face for her reaction when the hammer strikes.​

For most, the action is at Sabina's feet and that's what they are watching. The two laughing women, whom I designate as V4-2 and V4-10 in my Poser scene, are looking at Sabina's face and her expression of panic. A few others are, too, but not many. For some, it could be that it's easier to look at a foot or her crotch rather than the face of a woman being crucified.

But everyone wants to see her reaction when the nail pierces her foot. The cornu is less than a foot beneath her; might she collapse at the shock of that nail entering her foot and fall on the point of that cornu? Sabina is very much aware of what will happen if she should suddenly drop and she is terrified of having that wooden point forced into her vagina.

Here are maybe the top ten from this set. As always, I have a lot of renders, 38 from this scene but it's too much to show them all here.
To see how the spectators enjoy Sabina's suffering is so arousing. One can absolutely tell, why crucifixion was popular for such a long time.

Back
Top Bottom