Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
I just want to be Sabina.

I based Sabina's character on women I knew - online at least - who were obsessed by the need to be crucified. Not that any of them actually wanted to die on the cross, but some so immersed themselves in their role as victim as the time for their crucifixion approached that they lost themselves in it.

Sabina IS lost in her role - so much so that she can no longer find her way back to the reality of who she is, and her need to have her fantasy fulfilled is so great that she won't allow herself to try. She wants it so badly that even on the eve of her execution, discussing what is about to be done to her with Salonina makes her wet. And resisting her urges, being unsatisfied for months, has exhausted her. She will endure the cross even if it means her death.

Yeah, in my fantasies I'm very much like Sabine. The craving for the cross has become so strong, that I simply cannot resist it anymore. So I commit some serious crime and purposely get caught, knowing that my fate will be to suffer and die on the cross. It's my choice, and once the choice is made it there will be way to undo it. From the moment I am caught and my wrists are tied behind my back, I know it is no longer just a fantasy. It is all too real. And it makes me both terrified and supremely happy.

Last edited:
For me, I had not read the story before I saw it with the completed illustrations. They play off of each other perfectly, the descriptions giving detail beyond just the visible, and the renders painting the pictures that the text outlined. The story, the characters, and the twist, were compelling and well-written, but what permanently burned this story into my mind was the multitude of renders that showed the gorgeous crucifixion of Sabina, sparing no detail, from the first whipmark to the last breath. It is, in my mind, the most ambitious depiction of a single crucifixion ever. Breathtaking in both breadth and focus, it should be required reading for everyone on our forums.

Frankly: Its your magnum opus.

It certainly was a challenge to do all of those illustrations! I kept thinking that I'd skip over some scenes and just illustrate those that were particularly powerful, but there were so many that just cried out for a picture! 25 scenes for the nailing, and 38 for Sabina's crucifixion, plus another 27 scenes of Lucilla's crucifixion, plus more. And there are more that I wanted to do, but had to skip or didn't have the skills at the time.

Perhaps i can think of three.........

Yes, I'm certain that you can! :) Julia Lepida is the only character in the story who sees Sabina as she really is. Even the flare-up when Julia Lepida forces Sabina to break out of her role for an instant and punch Julia Lepida in the eye is based on real experience. I didn't get punched, but I did learn how totally immersed in her fantasy a "victim" could be. All three of those ladies you mentioned contributed their deep obsession with the cross to my creation of Sabina's character.

Some pretty good renders that were not used in the story; these are from the nailing scenes.

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 2-12_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 2-12_0001.jpg
    756.6 KB · Views: 3,051
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 3-12_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 3-12_0001.jpg
    817.4 KB · Views: 2,817
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 3-14_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 3-14_0001.jpg
    977.7 KB · Views: 2,678
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 4-3_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 4-3_0001.jpg
    857.3 KB · Views: 2,572
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 4-12_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 4-12_0001.jpg
    979.3 KB · Views: 2,555
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 5-5_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 5-5_0001.jpg
    815.3 KB · Views: 2,555
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 5-11_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 5-11_0001.jpg
    979.2 KB · Views: 2,538
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 5-13_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 5-13_0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,612
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 10-22_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 10-22_0001.jpg
    815.1 KB · Views: 2,846
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11-12_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11-12_0001.jpg
    870.2 KB · Views: 3,008
Some pretty good renders that were not used in the story; these are from the nailing scenes.
Number 4 is a superb capture of the moment of nailing, Jedakk, and the last one, with Sabina standing on her own feet for the final moment in her life, well, that is just screamingly hot!

:very_hot:

Thank you Jedakk for sharing more of your superb artwork. I, like Sir Wragg, really like the last image, I find it very erotic, I can't stop viewing it:devil:.....When I first viewed this image, I was thinking exactly what Sir Wragg wrote, just the thought that this is indeed her last time to stand before being nailed to the cross, very erotic.

Last edited:
Thank you Jedakk for sharing more of your superb artwork. I, like Sir Wragg, really like the last image, I find it very erotic, I can't stop viewing it:devil:.....When I first viewed this image, I was thinking exactly what Sir Wragg wrote, just the thought that this is indeed her last time to stand before being nailed to the cross, very erotic.

Same thing I was thinking when I created it! It's a very powerful scene, in my opinion, for the same reason you and Wragg pointed out. It's the last time her feet will touch the ground, and her last desperate plea to her domina for mercy. In addition, she's very aware that the real agony of the cross, hanging helplessly by her nailed wrists, is only a few heartbeats away.

Jedakk, it's to bad you didn't get much response before. THE SERPENT'S EYE is the most erotic story I've ever read on crucifixion, and the illustrations are compelling and add such an important dimension. The most powerful thing about the whole story is Sabina's deep seated craving for it. Her lust and desire to experience, even at the expense of her own life. I would love to be in her place, and I think many here feel the same. Even though I'm a guy, the transference is potent. I'd even want to just be the poor guy who's crucified next to, suffering while she's getting all the attention. If the story had been 1000 pages long I'd have devoured every page. More...if you ever have the inclination. Your public will be most appreciative.

Great to see the story posted here, masterful work Jedakk and don't be discouraged, I often wonder why so few comment or offer suggestions about my work too. I have had a link to my page on bdsmartwork for a couple of years now for comments or suggestions and don't get much feedback. Artists need feedback but maybe sometimes we leave them speechless, at least that's what I hope!

Jedakk, it's to bad you didn't get much response before. THE SERPENT'S EYE is the most erotic story I've ever read on crucifixion, and the illustrations are compelling and add such an important dimension. The most powerful thing about the whole story is Sabina's deep seated craving for it. Her lust and desire to experience, even at the expense of her own life. I would love to be in her place, and I think many here feel the same. Even though I'm a guy, the transference is potent. I'd even want to just be the poor guy who's crucified next to, suffering while she's getting all the attention. If the story had been 1000 pages long I'd have devoured every page. More...if you ever have the inclination. Your public will be most appreciative.

Thanks, it's wonderful to receive feedback like this! One of my goals was to write a story with characters that readers could identify with; it looks like I succeeded for some at least.

Great to see the story posted here, masterful work Jedakk and don't be discouraged, I often wonder why so few comment or offer suggestions about my work too. I have had a link to my page on bdsmartwork for a couple of years now for comments or suggestions and don't get much feedback. Artists need feedback but maybe sometimes we leave them speechless, at least that's what I hope!

And yet everyone recognizes that you are a real master of your craft! No one in this genre has the skills you have for creating such seamless combinations of photographs and original artwork. I couldn't produce anything close without 3D programs.

And yet everyone recognizes that you are a real master of your craft! No one in this genre has the skills you have for creating such seamless combinations of photographs and original artwork. I couldn't produce anything close without 3D programs.
Thanks Jedakk, we all have our talents, I can't write to save my life, or at least the few times I tried I don't think it improved my pictures. I would still like to do cooperations with writers for publishing purposes and if you are available let me know! Might not all be crux or Roman though.

Here are some more of the unused nailing renders from The Serpent's Eye. You may notice that I number these renders based on the scene number of the 3D model followed by a "take" number, similar to the way movie scenes are organized. For example, they might have "Scene 11, Take 3". So what you'll see in these renders is that all of the ones with the same scene number are the same action rendered from different viewpoints. I hope people don't find this too repetitive.

I don't know if anyone else does it this way, but it works excellently for me. Every scene represents an illustration of the action in the story. I always know where a render came from and I save the camera settings so I can go back to that particular setup and re-render the scene any time.

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 11-11_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11-11_0001.jpg
    968.1 KB · Views: 2,606
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11-13_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11-13_0001.jpg
    824.9 KB · Views: 2,431
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11-15_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11-15_0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,441
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12-11_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12-11_0001.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 2,557
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12-16_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12-16_0001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,386
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 13-13_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 13-13_0001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,325
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 13-16_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 13-16_0001.jpg
    683.3 KB · Views: 2,404
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14-2_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14-2_0001.jpg
    667.7 KB · Views: 2,530
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14-3_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14-3_0001.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 2,356
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1-1_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1-1_0001.jpg
    762 KB · Views: 2,510
Here are some more of the unused nailing renders from The Serpent's Eye. You may notice that I number these renders based on the scene number of the 3D model followed by a "take" number, similar to the way movie scenes are organized. For example, they might have "Scene 11, Take 3". So what you'll see in these renders is that all of the ones with the same scene number are the same action rendered from different viewpoints. I hope people don't find this too repetitive.

I don't know if anyone else does it this way, but it works excellently for me. Every scene represents an illustration of the action in the story. I always know where a render came from and I save the camera settings so I can go back to that particular setup and re-render the scene any time.

Talking of camera settings: images like this

Sabina Nailing Scene 13-13_0001.jpg

which are resoundingly erotic, but which the romans couldn't possibly have enjoyed, just make me think that we live in the golden age of crux in 2015!

Back
Top Bottom