Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ajax manages to work the hole in the beam onto the tenon. The agony as Sabina's body drops and stops jarringly, pulling the nails hard against her wounded wrists, is too much and she loses her bladder. I don't usually illustrate this part, but someone asked and I decided to give it a try. FYI, don't anyone ask me to do feces - this is my limit and beyond as far as excretory functions go. Julia Lepida narrates:

It took the Nubian a couple of hard pushes to slide the beam enough to line things up. But then the mortise hole suddenly dropped onto the tenon and stopped about halfway down, jarring her body hard. Everyone seemed to let the breath out they’d been holding. My slave screamed hoarsely from her dry throat as the wounds in her wrists were wrenched against the nails and she finally lost her bladder. The agony for which there was no relief, that drove her to writhe and struggle helplessly, was only going to get worse.​
Amen jedakk. Urination sits nicely as a visual magnification of Sabina's agony and despair at the jarring drop of the patibulum mortise onto the tenon of the blood stained stipes. Faeces depiction is 'a bridge too far...'! Not necessary and obvious 'overkill'.

As always, your ongoing and ever increasing mastery of your graphics medium. Thank you.

Sabina, hanging only by the nails in her wrists, continues to struggle helplessly. The executioners, in no hurry now, pass the time talking and laughing among themselves. Verina and some of the women, oblivious or unmoved by Sabina's agony, also chat while they wait for her crucifixion to continue. There is nothing remarkable about a naked girl screaming on a cross; they have seen many such. Julia Lepida narrates this part:

Meanwhile, her executioner and helpers were standing around behind the cross talking and laughing about women, the weather, or nothing at all, waiting for her to use up her strength so she would be more compliant when they hammered the cornu into place and bound her feet for nailing. And maybe they did that as part of her torture, part of the show for the crowd. From time to time, the executioner would glance at her, apparently appraising her condition.​
I could only watch the girl’s frenzied struggles in fascination. There was little sound other than her tortured screams, as the onlookers, fascinated by the sight like me, mostly stared and talked in hushed tones. Blood had run down her forearms halfway to her elbows. Before, there was so little, but the nails in her wrists had twisted and pulled the wounds open more. That always happened in a crucifixion, but it clotted and stopped quickly and there was never enough blood to hasten death.​
I knew that sometimes the pain of hanging by the wrists was so excruciating that the victims themselves would plead with the executioner to nail their feet, desperate enough to pay that price for any hope for relief from the growing agony in their wrists. I wondered, after all of the agony she was suffering from the nails in her wrists, could she bring herself to beg them to drive those nails through her feet? Wouldn’t she rather do anything she could to put that off, even though she knew it was inevitable?​
You can see why nailing the feet is a practical idea. lol

Sabina, hanging only by the nails in her wrists, continues to struggle helplessly. The executioners, in no hurry now, pass the time talking and laughing among themselves. Verina and some of the women, oblivious or unmoved by Sabina's agony, also chat while they wait for her crucifixion to continue. There is nothing remarkable about a naked girl screaming on a cross; they have seen many such. Julia Lepida narrates this part:

Meanwhile, her executioner and helpers were standing around behind the cross talking and laughing about women, the weather, or nothing at all, waiting for her to use up her strength so she would be more compliant when they hammered the cornu into place and bound her feet for nailing. And maybe they did that as part of her torture, part of the show for the crowd. From time to time, the executioner would glance at her, apparently appraising her condition.​
I could only watch the girl’s frenzied struggles in fascination. There was little sound other than her tortured screams, as the onlookers, fascinated by the sight like me, mostly stared and talked in hushed tones. Blood had run down her forearms halfway to her elbows. Before, there was so little, but the nails in her wrists had twisted and pulled the wounds open more. That always happened in a crucifixion, but it clotted and stopped quickly and there was never enough blood to hasten death.​
I knew that sometimes the pain of hanging by the wrists was so excruciating that the victims themselves would plead with the executioner to nail their feet, desperate enough to pay that price for any hope for relief from the growing agony in their wrists. I wondered, after all of the agony she was suffering from the nails in her wrists, could she bring herself to beg them to drive those nails through her feet? Wouldn’t she rather do anything she could to put that off, even though she knew it was inevitable?​
amazing agony, Jeddak. You a true insipiring artist. After have seen this last ones I could not resist and i had to crucify again my slave. She fully knows and accept her destiny and expected that. As always she was fucked arms spread tied to the patibolum, and then crucified. And the masturbate her on the cross until che reached orgasm and she screamed. A lovely sight.

I like a lot the minor details that give a lot of credibility to the story.
I imagine Sabina arching her body trying desperately to push herself up to avoid the pain, spreading her thighs and offering to everybody a nice view of her private parts.
Then slipping and falling among the laughs from the spectators, enjoying watching her breasts bouncing and hearing her new screams of agony.
And i had never thought about another aspect in relation: The horrible possibility that the crucified victim could plead having her feet nailed.

I like a lot the minor details that give a lot of credibility to the story.
I imagine Sabina arching her body trying desperately to push herself up to avoid the pain, spreading her thighs and offering to everybody a nice view of her private parts.
Then slipping and falling among the laughs from the spectators, enjoying watching her breasts bouncing and hearing her new screams of agony.
And i had never thought about another aspect in relation: The horrible possibility that the crucified victim could plead having her feet nailed.
I wrote about that the first time in a story called "The Three Witches" that I wrote to go with a picture in Damian's "Roman Crucifictions" a long time ago now. It's a good scene; Ursula, the last of the three girls to be crucified, asks the executioner before she is crucified if he will nail her feet quickly, not make her hang and struggle like the other two. The action goes on from there. I think the story is here in the archives, but here it is also:

Attachments

• The Three Witches.pdf
    283.2 KB · Views: 292
Sabina exhausts herself struggling, which is what the executioners want, so she will be too tired to fight when they begin nailing her feet. Now added to the pain of the nails and her stretched arms and shoulders there is the burning pain of exhausted muscles from struggling. It's all too much and she begins to lose consciousness. Julia Lepida narrates this part:

Her useless struggles gradually became weaker, although she continued to moan in her increasing agony. And then her body hung almost motionless, with only the barest movement of her exhausted legs and the pulsing of her abdomen as she took quick, shallow breaths. Her head lolled over against her left arm, her eyes rolling up in her head. She was about to faint.​
Sabina also narrates what it felt like:
They kept pulling me higher, and then they stopped, and I kept on struggling, gods the agony! They were moving around me, and one of them kept pushing the beam, jerking the nails in my wrists. All at once I dropped and there was a jolt that was worse even than just hanging by those nails. They kept moving the beam around, settling it into place, and finally stopped to let me just hang and struggle. I don’t know how long I struggled and screamed while I was hanging there, but I just kept getting weaker, my feet slipping, letting me fall again and again. That was the last thing I remember, getting weaker and weaker, screaming in agony. The horrible pain, no more strength, I must have finally fainted.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-2_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-2_0001.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 772
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-23_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-23_0001.jpg
    643.6 KB · Views: 741
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-41_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-41_0001.jpg
    838.7 KB · Views: 743
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-42_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-42_0001.jpg
    738 KB · Views: 754
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-44_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-44_0001.jpg
    849.7 KB · Views: 710
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-79_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-79_0001.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 669
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-86_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-86_0001.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 680
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-89_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-89_0001.jpg
    744.5 KB · Views: 691
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-96_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-96_0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 733
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-101_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x7a-101_0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 769
Jedakk, you do know this shot of Sabina is ridiculously erotic? ;) :babeando:

View attachment 956648View attachment 956649
I did try to come up with an erotic scene of agony there! All those people just standing around watching the naked girl writhe in agony as she's hung up on a cross. Nothing new, just another slave who misbehaved and got herself crucified. With many more slaves and foreigners than Roman citizens in Rome, they couldn't afford mercy. I have 46 renders of that scene, of which these ten were kind of representative, some maybe the best of the lot.

Looking back at some of my posts on this thread, I note that while pictures got over 600 views, the post only got 30 "likes". I have to wonder why that is.
I have a confession and a theory that could help explain the lack of response: This entire thread is dedicated to the work of Jedakk's excellent Crux writing abilities and his illustrations. From the start of the thread, there were sentiments voiced as to the lack of response and appreciation for the time and energy that was being put into producing these works. This thread did not come to my attention before reading the story 'The Serpent's eye.' And when a new story was made available (The Throwaway Girl) by the same author, I had to download it & check it out. I went on to write a review because I enjoyed the work and I ended it by saying, "I want to show my gratitude to the author." But before the story even began, there was something in the 'forward section' that caught my eye: Jedakk shares a little background as to his history and involvement in the Crux community and his desire to leave the community and delete all of his works that he had on his hard drive. There can be more than one interpretation as to why Jedakk desired to leave the Crux community after having a close brush with death, which could have left him permanently paralyzed. I could only interpret that to mean (and please Jedakk correct me if I'm wrong) that the author did not want to leave this world with this erotic and insatiable Crux kink fetish on his account. If this interpretation is correct, in light of "this has haunted me for over 60 years," I can identify with this sentiment, for I have felt the same way many times.

I have left this forum for months at a time, and my involvement in SL at CW – just to find myself coming back and peeking in the see what I have missed: all the time humming under my breath some lyrics to the tune – 'Welcome to the hotel California; "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.'" Then I returned to my prayer closet for a season, and asked the Lord if He will now remove this iniquity from me? The timing of the deliverance that I seek still remains a mystery to me. The little autobiography that I wrote in my thread: '2035'- is a history and a testament to how this kink has affected me for over 55 years. This is my confession that I now make to the CF members, Willowfalls and Possum who graciously showed me the ropes and how things work at CW up on SL. And to Wragg who graciously approved my membership when I first came here.

My theory: People may be reluctant to comment or leave "likes"because they're embarrassed to be here. Many visitors may be reluctant to join because of the shame for looking around on a website that is based on the Crux theme. And truly the Crux theme is an unusual fetish. But for those of us that had been hooked on it for decades; we still wrestle in what seems to be an endless tug-of-war as to how much to indulge ourselves, or when to walk away– for no one is guaranteed that they will be here tomorrow.

I have a confession and a theory that could help explain the lack of response: This entire thread is dedicated to the work of Jedakk's excellent Crux writing abilities and his illustrations. From the start of the thread, there were sentiments voiced as to the lack of response and appreciation for the time and energy that was being put into producing these works. This thread did not come to my attention before reading the story 'The Serpent's eye.' And when a new story was made available (The Throwaway Girl) by the same author, I had to download it & check it out. I went on to write a review because I enjoyed the work and I ended it by saying, "I want to show my gratitude to the author." But before the story even began, there was something in the 'forward section' that caught my eye: Jedakk shares a little background as to his history and involvement in the Crux community and his desire to leave the community and delete all of his works that he had on his hard drive. There can be more than one interpretation as to why Jedakk desired to leave the Crux community after having a close brush with death, which could have left him permanently paralyzed. I could only interpret that to mean (and please Jedakk correct me if I'm wrong) that the author did not want to leave this world with this erotic and insatiable Crux kink fetish on his account. If this interpretation is correct, in light of "this has haunted me for over 60 years," I can identify with this sentiment, for I have felt the same way many times.

I have left this forum for months at a time, and my involvement in SL at CW – just to find myself coming back and peeking in the see what I have missed: all the time humming under my breath some lyrics to the tune – 'Welcome to the hotel California; "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.'" Then I returned to my prayer closet for a season, and asked the Lord if He will now remove this iniquity from me? The timing of the deliverance that I seek still remains a mystery to me. The little autobiography that I wrote in my thread: '2035'- is a history and a testament to how this kink has affected me for over 55 years. This is my confession that I now make to the CF members, Willowfalls and Possum who graciously showed me the ropes and how things work at CW up on SL. And to Wragg who graciously approved my membership when I first came here.

My theory: People may be reluctant to comment or leave "likes"because they're embarrassed to be here. Many visitors may be reluctant to join because of the shame for looking around on a website that is based on the Crux theme. And truly the Crux theme is an unusual fetish. But for those of us that had been hooked on it for decades; we still wrestle in what seems to be an endless tug-of-war as to how much to indulge ourselves, or when to walk away– for no one is guaranteed that they will be here tomorrow.

It has been a lot of years for me. And so far, I haven't been able to truly walk away from this fascination. I don't expect that I ever truly will, even though I might manage to disappear from the forums once and for all.

I wrote about that the first time in a story called "The Three Witches" that I wrote to go with a picture in Damian's "Roman Crucifictions" a long time ago now. It's a good scene; Ursula, the last of the three girls to be crucified, asks the executioner before she is crucified if he will nail her feet quickly, not make her hang and struggle like the other two. The action goes on from there. I think the story is here in the archives, but here it is also:
Thank you very much, Jedakk for the link to "The Three Witches"
It's an awesome story, full of great little details. For example, when, after asking her executioner to nail her foot, Ursula just fixes her eyes on a point above the trees...
I've also liked a lot some text gems as this beautiful sentence: "Ursula, unable to focus her eyes through tears of pain, looked down at the shapes of people, sparkles of light in the dark edges of her vision..."

It has been a lot of years for me. And so far, I haven't been able to truly walk away from this fascination. I don't expect that I ever truly will, even though I might manage to disappear from the forums once and for all.
Since first reading your story when I fist joined I can not get away from thoughts of this subject,many many thanks for your new scenes and coloured aspects of this petite slaves execution by hideous pain of crucifixion,without her legs broken or any other means to shorten her futile fight with the rough cross .

Back
Top Bottom