Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would and maybe you will, but I've had people complain about there being three renders of the same scene used as illustrations in the story. Honestly, some of these camera angles are so different that you see the scene in a different way.
Those people should shut their traps. Movies used to show explosions at least three times from three different angles. Least they can do is show you their favorite of the three; then it might be constructive. What kind of imbecile would want fewer renders?

Those people should shut their traps. Movies used to show explosions at least three times from three different angles. Least they can do is show you their favorite of the three; then it might be constructive. What kind of imbecile would want fewer renders?
What they want is variety, and if they can see that only the camera has moved, nothing else in the scene, they think I'm cheaping it out. Which I am, because changing poses and storing the number of separate scenes it would take would have eaten up my resources - computing and storage but mainly time. Things have certainly improved, provided I can justify the $$ for more power in my next computer build.

I would and maybe you will, but I've had people complain about there being three renders of the same scene used as illustrations in the story. Honestly, some of these camera angles are so different that you see the scene in a different way.
All hail Master Jedakk. Please do not let the ungrateful pendants and appreciatively atrophied members lurking hereabouts dissuade you from continuing your truly magnificent artwork. The great majority of members are truly thankful and stand in awe of your Mastery, always.
I really appreciate your comments explaining the reasons behind your inclusion of several renderings of the same scene - in this instance to capture the different camera angles that a viewer might perceive and the subtle variances to their appreciation of such a widely nuanced subject.

Late posting these today. There were some changes I was thinking about making to this scene and decided only yesterday that I would make them. Which means re-rendering a hell of a lot of scenes. I rendered the ones I intended to post today first then continued on with the others, 57 all together so 40 more to go.

Sabina begins to stir and return to consciousness after fainting from her agony. She is still hanging by only the nails in her wrists. The crowd, meanwhile, shows no sympathy. Sabina is just another slave dying on the cross as punishment for whatever she has done. That doesn't matter to them; she could have done something heinous - murdered someone - or spilled some wine. Slaves could be crucified for anything or nothing. Balbus the executioner narrates a bit here:

Just then the slave girl moaned and stirred as she began to awake and remember where she was. She tilted her head back and stared upward at the nails in her wrists, groaning. Her legs began to flail weakly. She looked around, dazed, saw her Domina and asked for mercy. Julia Lepida actually smiled at her as she told her no.​

Sabina herself also narrates what it was like when the white-hot agony made her faint and then to awaken and discover that she was hanging naked on the cross:

I awoke gradually, my head spinning, not knowing what happened or where I was. And then, oh gods, the agony! I groaned, gritted my teeth, opened my eyes, looked up and with horror, saw the nails protruding from my wrists, the ooze of blood around them and the trickle down my forearms. I looked down, saw my bare breasts, uncovered legs below, the livid marks where the whip had wrapped around and stung my breasts, my stomach, my hips. I saw no sign of a loincloth, felt nothing between my legs but the air on my bare skin. Rough wood scraped the welts on my bare buttocks.​
I’m naked! I thought. I’m hanging here naked, with all these people staring at me. I remember now, they took away my loincloth before… before they started driving the nails.
This can’t be real! This is a nightmare! I’m not supposed to be here!
I blinked, shook my head, struggled to wake up, trying to grope my way out of it. This couldn’t be real, couldn’t be! My mind wouldn’t work, couldn’t process this.​
I can’t wake up! Why can’t I wake up?
And I panicked as I finally understood that yes, this horror is real.
I’m crucified.
Through the fog of pain, my head swimming, I moaned and tried to get the soles of my bare feet against the cross to hold myself up, but I was so tired, my strength used up. Then it dawned on me.​
Hanging by two nails… Four nails always, always, oh gods! Always used when they crucify a slave. My feet! They aren’t nailed to the cross!
They haven’t finished crucifying me! Oh gods, oh no, please no! Two more… nails! They’re going to nail my feet… nail my feet to the cross! I can’t bear this, can’t bear that too!
With sweat stinging my eyes, I made out the faces of the crowd, laughing, jeering and staring at me. I looked at them in wonder. What had I done to deserve their ridicule? My Domina was to my right, watching me, expressionless.​
“D-Domina,” I rasped, “please stop them, my feet, two more nails, I can’t… oh gods, don’t let me die on this cross!”​
She looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said, “You earned this when you struck me, slave. Your punishment hasn’t even begun.”​
I was crushed. After all our years together, she was throwing me away as easily as if I were a toy she had grown tired of. That pain only added to the agony and humiliation I felt. My vision blurred as tears filled my eyes.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-1a_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-1a_0001.jpg
    701.4 KB · Views: 836
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-25_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-25_0001.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 747
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-32_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-32_0001.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 691
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-37_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-37_0001.jpg
    542.5 KB · Views: 701
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-42a_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-42a_0001.jpg
    709.3 KB · Views: 713
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-53a_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-53a_0001.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 710
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-82a_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-82a_0001.jpg
    981.3 KB · Views: 674
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-89_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-89_0001.jpg
    704.1 KB · Views: 653
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-101a_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-101a_0001.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 732
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-522a_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-522a_0001.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 793
What they want is variety, and if they can see that only the camera has moved, nothing else in the scene, they think I'm cheaping it out. Which I am, because changing poses and storing the number of separate scenes it would take would have eaten up my resources - computing and storage but mainly time.
There are three things I value highly in an artist: quality, motivation, and a good grasp of how audiences (and especially economies around audiences) work. That last one is in sorely short supply among good, motivated artists; I'm very happy to see you understand not just what looks good, but which parts of what looks good to dispense to an audience for maximum effect.

I must, however, concur with north's remarks about releasing all of the shots:
Post 'em all. We'll like anything you offer.

Doing this wouldn't suit your current format (which is designed to elicit repeat interaction with the audience), so I don't think you should start dumping tens or hundreds of renders at a time, but when you've concluded your enjoyable tour through the revamped suffering of Sabina, might I suggest packing everything into a single compressed folder and uploading the whole batch to an external hosting service, such as MEGA? I think I speak for at least a few others when I say we'd very much enjoy seeing all of them.

Yeah..i love that , a story illustration is not like comic strip. In comic strip, it has different taste. It used to choose best catch of eyes but sometimes I'm not contented when I was seeing very good scene, i wish to see in multiple angles.
So yours are very welcome. :)

They haven’t finished crucifying me! Oh gods, oh no, please no! Two more… nails! They’re going to nail my feet… nail my feet to the cross! I can’t bear this, can’t bear that too!
“D-Domina,” I rasped, “please stop them, my feet, two more nails, I can’t… oh gods, don’t let me die on this cross!”​
I wonder is she regretting her choice ? Cuz she never reach this kinda point of no turning back.
She looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said, “You earned this when you struck me, slave. Your punishment hasn’t even begun.”​
People looks cruel when the situation is treating their own lives, but actually i feel it is just indecisive desicion of Julia Lepida (yeah we can call her like that although she dont have the real spirit of Julia Lepida.)

Dear @jeddak, let me talk more openly as the story is published already long ago and I hoped most of us reading it. I dont wanna spoil to people who dont read it yet. But i really enjoyed the strory 's real truth , you would be wonder i skipped most of writing and read to the end my first read. But after read the last episode, i did re-read details from the beginning and repeated a lot in some areas i liked. I can say like that, the truth made me aroused and addicted to story. So by seeing your excellent revisited images, I cant handle my myself to control my words and feelings. I dont meant to be spoiler..I'm just in Julia Lepida's (you know who) place.

Last edited:
Late posting these today. There were some changes I was thinking about making to this scene and decided only yesterday that I would make them. Which means re-rendering a hell of a lot of scenes. I rendered the ones I intended to post today first then continued on with the others, 57 all together so 40 more to go.

Sabina begins to stir and return to consciousness after fainting from her agony. She is still hanging by only the nails in her wrists. The crowd, meanwhile, shows no sympathy. Sabina is just another slave dying on the cross as punishment for whatever she has done. That doesn't matter to them; she could have done something heinous - murdered someone - or spilled some wine. Slaves could be crucified for anything or nothing. Balbus the executioner narrates a bit here:

Just then the slave girl moaned and stirred as she began to awake and remember where she was. She tilted her head back and stared upward at the nails in her wrists, groaning. Her legs began to flail weakly. She looked around, dazed, saw her Domina and asked for mercy. Julia Lepida actually smiled at her as she told her no.​

Sabina herself also narrates what it was like when the white-hot agony made her faint and then to awaken and discover that she was hanging naked on the cross:

I awoke gradually, my head spinning, not knowing what happened or where I was. And then, oh gods, the agony! I groaned, gritted my teeth, opened my eyes, looked up and with horror, saw the nails protruding from my wrists, the ooze of blood around them and the trickle down my forearms. I looked down, saw my bare breasts, uncovered legs below, the livid marks where the whip had wrapped around and stung my breasts, my stomach, my hips. I saw no sign of a loincloth, felt nothing between my legs but the air on my bare skin. Rough wood scraped the welts on my bare buttocks.​
I’m naked! I thought. I’m hanging here naked, with all these people staring at me. I remember now, they took away my loincloth before… before they started driving the nails.
I blinked, shook my head, struggled to wake up, trying to grope my way out of it. This couldn’t be real, couldn’t be! My mind wouldn’t work, couldn’t process this.​
I’m crucified.
Through the fog of pain, my head swimming, I moaned and tried to get the soles of my bare feet against the cross to hold myself up, but I was so tired, my strength used up. Then it dawned on me.​
Hanging by two nails… Four nails always, always, oh gods! Always used when they crucify a slave. My feet! They aren’t nailed to the cross!
With sweat stinging my eyes, I made out the faces of the crowd, laughing, jeering and staring at me. I looked at them in wonder. What had I done to deserve their ridicule? My Domina was to my right, watching me, expressionless.​
I was crushed. After all our years together, she was throwing me away as easily as if I were a toy she had grown tired of. That pain only added to the agony and humiliation I felt. My vision blurred as tears filled my eyes.​
Another great set! You are a master!

Some more from this set. Would have posted them yesterday but I rendered these overnight.

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-2a_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-2a_0001.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 723
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-22_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-22_0001.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 666
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-36_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-36_0001.jpg
    884.3 KB · Views: 667
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-41_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-41_0001.jpg
    818.6 KB · Views: 652
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-49_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-49_0001.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 645
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-52_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-52_0001.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 619
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-54_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-54_0001.jpg
    591.8 KB · Views: 618
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-58_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-58_0001.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 603
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-61_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-61_0001.jpg
    663.9 KB · Views: 636
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-51_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x1c-51_0001.jpg
    667 KB · Views: 730
Some more from this set. Would have posted them yesterday but I rendered these ovw

Some more from this set. Would have posted them yesterday but I rendered these overnight.
sometines wish i was the slave crucified next to sabina,just to get a closer look as she wriggles around and to hear her screaming and begging her domina for mercy.Of course she wont get any,i cant wait to watch her bucking and screaming as they complete her execution,it would be worth sharing her sentence to death,my cock will erupt as the final nail enters the teens body.Well done again ,please keep these new and enriched scenes cumming(pun),one of the best stories ever on this site!!!!

I’m crucified.
please this is your work?
or was it created by another artist?
thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom