Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Late posting these today. There were some changes I was thinking about making to this scene and decided only yesterday that I would make them. Which means re-rendering a hell of a lot of scenes. I rendered the ones I intended to post today first then continued on with the others, 57 all together so 40 more to go.

Sabina begins to stir and return to consciousness after fainting from her agony. She is still hanging by only the nails in her wrists. The crowd, meanwhile, shows no sympathy. Sabina is just another slave dying on the cross as punishment for whatever she has done. That doesn't matter to them; she could have done something heinous - murdered someone - or spilled some wine. Slaves could be crucified for anything or nothing. Balbus the executioner narrates a bit here:

Just then the slave girl moaned and stirred as she began to awake and remember where she was. She tilted her head back and stared upward at the nails in her wrists, groaning. Her legs began to flail weakly. She looked around, dazed, saw her Domina and asked for mercy. Julia Lepida actually smiled at her as she told her no.​

Sabina herself also narrates what it was like when the white-hot agony made her faint and then to awaken and discover that she was hanging naked on the cross:

I awoke gradually, my head spinning, not knowing what happened or where I was. And then, oh gods, the agony! I groaned, gritted my teeth, opened my eyes, looked up and with horror, saw the nails protruding from my wrists, the ooze of blood around them and the trickle down my forearms. I looked down, saw my bare breasts, uncovered legs below, the livid marks where the whip had wrapped around and stung my breasts, my stomach, my hips. I saw no sign of a loincloth, felt nothing between my legs but the air on my bare skin. Rough wood scraped the welts on my bare buttocks.​
I’m naked! I thought. I’m hanging here naked, with all these people staring at me. I remember now, they took away my loincloth before… before they started driving the nails.
This can’t be real! This is a nightmare! I’m not supposed to be here!
I blinked, shook my head, struggled to wake up, trying to grope my way out of it. This couldn’t be real, couldn’t be! My mind wouldn’t work, couldn’t process this.​
I can’t wake up! Why can’t I wake up?
And I panicked as I finally understood that yes, this horror is real.
I’m crucified.
Through the fog of pain, my head swimming, I moaned and tried to get the soles of my bare feet against the cross to hold myself up, but I was so tired, my strength used up. Then it dawned on me.​
Hanging by two nails… Four nails always, always, oh gods! Always used when they crucify a slave. My feet! They aren’t nailed to the cross!
They haven’t finished crucifying me! Oh gods, oh no, please no! Two more… nails! They’re going to nail my feet… nail my feet to the cross! I can’t bear this, can’t bear that too!
With sweat stinging my eyes, I made out the faces of the crowd, laughing, jeering and staring at me. I looked at them in wonder. What had I done to deserve their ridicule? My Domina was to my right, watching me, expressionless.​
“D-Domina,” I rasped, “please stop them, my feet, two more nails, I can’t… oh gods, don’t let me die on this cross!”​
She looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said, “You earned this when you struck me, slave. Your punishment hasn’t even begun.”​
I was crushed. After all our years together, she was throwing me away as easily as if I were a toy she had grown tired of. That pain only added to the agony and humiliation I felt. My vision blurred as tears filled my eyes.​
57 new renders! Thank you very for dedicating your efforts and your time in our benefit, Jedakk!
What a dreadful waking up for Sabina! For a little while she had escaped from the nightmare she's immersed.
And now, all of a sudden, she realizes the whole horror of her situation.
Awesome images depicting the dramatic contrast between the amused and smiling spectators and Sabina's agony and despair...!

You only know that because you've read the ending, so it spoils the story when you read it again. But it also explains some of her behavior that is puzzling if you don't know what's really going on.

For Sabina it is an addiction just like a narcotic! When she got to play at being crucified in the brothel back in Pompeii, it gave her some satisfaction for a little while so her cravings were not as bad. Without that opportunity it kept getting worse until she would rather face death than go on that way.
Eventually, she reached a stage where pretend crucifixions in brothels were no longer enough. She needed to be nailed, for real. And know she was going to die. In order to reach the ultimate level of arousal.

I view genius as the application of intellectual horsepower in the same way that basketball ability is the application of height. What you have is focus and attention to detail in spades, and years of practice and accumulated knowledge. In that regard, you are a genius when it comes to crux art, for sure.

Eventually, she reached a stage where pretend crucifixions in brothels were no longer enough. She needed to be nailed, for real. And know she was going to die. In order to reach the ultimate level of arousal.
I just so curious when first nail came and felt real pain, would she regret when the time she got some relief like leaning on the stipe nefore her feet left the ground. I knew well hersuffering of public whipping was just piece of cake for her as I am feeling in her place.
I also think Cornu came as a plan too ;)

I just so curious when first nail came and felt real pain, would she regret when the time she got some relief like leaning on the stipe nefore her feet left the ground. I knew well hersuffering of public whipping was just piece of cake for her as I am feeling in her place.
I also think Cornu came as a plan too ;)

Yes, the whipping was bad at the time, but not as bad by far as her crucifixion. Being stripped naked for her whipping was humiliating then, in her frame of mind at that time. She had never been forcibly stripped naked in public before; she had always had the right to cover herself and keep her private parts private. Now she realizes that she has no rights and her body is not her own any longer.

The cornu was a bit of vengeance by Julia Lepida - Sabina expected a more benign sedile. Julia Lepida was angry at being forced into this position of having to crucify Sabina. So when the opportunity came for her to tell Balbus how she wanted Sabina crucified, she paid a little extra for a cornu. Here's the passage where she made the deal:

There were choices to be made for everything, from the type of cross to what she’d be allowed to wear on her way to the cross. Balbus noted everything on his wax tablet as we went over the arrangements. How long did I want her to suffer? He had ways of making her die within a few hours or prolonging her suffering for as many as four days. I’d have to pay extra for one of his helpers to stand guard at her cross for longer than two days.​
For a little extra cost, I could have had her put up on a tall cross, or one in the shape of an X. I could have her crucified upside down, but she would die more quickly that way. I told him to nail her to an ordinary cross just like a common criminal, and make her punishment as slow and painful as he could; I’d pay the extra expense.​
When should she be stripped? I wanted her naked for her whipping, and that should be done in the forum where she would be seen by a larger crowd. Balbus said that his practice was to have the victim wear a loincloth to the place of execution, so those that saw her along the way would follow to see her uncovered. She would be bare-breasted, her only covering hiding what was between her legs. I agreed to that. Should he remove her loincloth before the nailing or after she was hanging on the cross? I wanted her utterly humiliated. Strip her before nailing her so the onlookers would see her writhing naked on the ground when the nails went in.​
Then there were the choices of what to put between her legs; a sedile, a cornu, perhaps some special touches, or nothing at all? Giving her an option to bear her weight on something other than her nails would prolong her suffering, and add to her shame. Mercy would have been to give her nothing and allow her a quicker death. In keeping with my choice to make her suffer, I chose a cornu. Just one horn, not too sharp so it doesn’t offer her a way to wound herself and maybe bleed to death. “Let her ride the unicorn,” I told him.​
Balbus made note of all these things on a wax tablet he carried. We agreed on the price for her crucifixion, I paid him half up front, and he carried out my instructions to the letter.​

Yes, the whipping was bad at the time, but not as bad by far as her crucifixion. Being stripped naked for her whipping was humiliating then, in her frame of mind at that time. She had never been forcibly stripped naked in public before; she had always had the right to cover herself and keep her private parts private. Now she realizes that she has no rights and her body is not her own any longer.

The cornu was a bit of vengeance by Julia Lepida - Sabina expected a more benign sedile. Julia Lepida was angry at being forced into this position of having to crucify Sabina. So when the opportunity came for her to tell Balbus how she wanted Sabina crucified, she paid a little extra for a cornu. Here's the passage where she made the deal:

There were choices to be made for everything, from the type of cross to what she’d be allowed to wear on her way to the cross. Balbus noted everything on his wax tablet as we went over the arrangements. How long did I want her to suffer? He had ways of making her die within a few hours or prolonging her suffering for as many as four days. I’d have to pay extra for one of his helpers to stand guard at her cross for longer than two days.​
For a little extra cost, I could have had her put up on a tall cross, or one in the shape of an X. I could have her crucified upside down, but she would die more quickly that way. I told him to nail her to an ordinary cross just like a common criminal, and make her punishment as slow and painful as he could; I’d pay the extra expense.​
When should she be stripped? I wanted her naked for her whipping, and that should be done in the forum where she would be seen by a larger crowd. Balbus said that his practice was to have the victim wear a loincloth to the place of execution, so those that saw her along the way would follow to see her uncovered. She would be bare-breasted, her only covering hiding what was between her legs. I agreed to that. Should he remove her loincloth before the nailing or after she was hanging on the cross? I wanted her utterly humiliated. Strip her before nailing her so the onlookers would see her writhing naked on the ground when the nails went in.​
Then there were the choices of what to put between her legs; a sedile, a cornu, perhaps some special touches, or nothing at all? Giving her an option to bear her weight on something other than her nails would prolong her suffering, and add to her shame. Mercy would have been to give her nothing and allow her a quicker death. In keeping with my choice to make her suffer, I chose a cornu. Just one horn, not too sharp so it doesn’t offer her a way to wound herself and maybe bleed to death. “Let her ride the unicorn,” I told him.​
Balbus made note of all these things on a wax tablet he carried. We agreed on the price for her crucifixion, I paid him half up front, and he carried out my instructions to the letter.​
excellent choices Julia Lepida, wise woman. I would have added rape during the nailing, but you vere extremely merciful, Julia Lepida. The poor Sabrina deserved fully what you decided for her. She is very hot. It will be a crucifixion to remember

Once again a scene changed at the last minute. I brought the crowd in closer, changed Sabina's expression a bit, improved the lighting.

The executioner's helpers prepare to fix Sabina's cornu in place and to tie her feet to the cross for nailing. Hercules holds Sabina's body up to give Antius room behind her to set the cornu in place while Ajax will tie her feet together. Sabina narrates this part:

One of the Nubians – Hercules - moved to my left side, slipped one arm under my knees, then reached around and grabbed my buttocks with his other hand. I groaned, my body quivering at the new stabs of pain that shot through my wrists as he swung me outward, away from the cross. I knew he was getting my body out of the way to make some space for the executioner to do his work behind me, to set in place whatever torture device they had chosen to use for me to rest on. There was a socket in the cross chiseled out to hold it.​
But I know what they’re going to use on me. I saw it yesterday and I saw it lying on the ground, next to my cross, waiting to be used. Maybe they were just trying to frighten me! Surely my Domina wouldn’t have them use that on me!

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-1_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-1_0001.jpg
    680.1 KB · Views: 953
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-22_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-22_0001.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 840
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-48_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-48_0001.jpg
    728.4 KB · Views: 788
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-83_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-83_0001.jpg
    579.9 KB · Views: 788
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-92_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-92_0001.jpg
    770.4 KB · Views: 795
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-121_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-121_0001.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 814
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-122_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-122_0001.jpg
    607.3 KB · Views: 775
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-129_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-129_0001.jpg
    858.5 KB · Views: 788
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-135_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-135_0001.jpg
    584.2 KB · Views: 833
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-139_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2b-139_0001.jpg
    919.3 KB · Views: 835

For all details, I feel she is such a good friend. One more thing on the plan of cornu is I think she wanted to give sexual pleasure to Sabina (on cross). At least she can fuck herself for pleasure during pain and shame. Cuz without is orgasm alone would be difficult after few earlier times. ;)

If I could add one thing in, it wouldn’t be a Rape scene. I would add a quiet moment at night between Julia and Sabina, the first night, where Julia secretly goes to Sabina’s cross and consoles her.

Julia gave the guard a coin as a bribe, and he looks at the women inquisitively. “Going to kill her? I can’t allow that on my watch.” He bit into the coin, denting it with his teeth... it was real gold. To a man such as him even a single gold coin held great value, but the laws were the laws; if he didn’t carry out his duty, it could very well be him on the next cross.

“I’ll not here to kill her, I’m here to talk to her.” Julia tried not to let her voice crack. She was angry, angry at Sabina for letting it get this far, angry at herself for letting it happen, and she was angry at how powerless she still felt. She had to play her role, or risk enduring the same fate that her beloved friend now suffered; her hands were tied.

“Well I won’t stop you from talking. I’ll give you half an hour, then the morning guard will take his shift, she I doubt he will be so easy to bribe.” The guard dropped the gold piece into his coin purse. “But if you try to interfere, there will be an even steeper price to pay.”

Sabina hung limply on her cross, dug into her cornu, and only half conscious. Her diaphragm expanded and contracted in a frenzied rhythm. She looked up as her Domina approached. No words were shared, just a moment of silent understanding. But Julia did not go there to console the crucified girl. Her domina broke eye contact and lowered her gaze, gathering her resolve; finally Julia demanded that she talk, that she explain herself. Sabina paused, and then weakly said “It had to be done”.

Julia moved her hand to Sabina’s inner thigh, and the slave shivered. “Why are you doing this?“ Sabina asked her as she tried to close her thighs to shake off this gentle hand.

“Because you need it.” was the reply, and she took two fingers and pressed them into Sabina. The naked girl became wet very quickly. Julia explored like it was her own body. The groans were a mix of pain and pleasure, a delirious cocktail of sensations that washed over Sabina. Julia moves to the side of her cross and wrapped her arm around it to massage Sabina’s nipples.

“You will surely die on this cross.”

“Yes.”

“Was it worth it?”

“There was no other way.”

After what felt like an enternity between them, Julia broke off her contact. “Then I am no longer sorry, Sabina. I can only give you what you deserve.”

Julia went to storm off, but thought better of it. She walked to the front of the sobbing, moaning woman she had put there, and placed her hand on her cheek. She looked at Sabina’s lips and then her eyes. “One last thing...”

Julia kissed Sabina deeply, passionately. She nearly recoiled at her own action, then the Domina composed herself. “It had to be done,” she said.

Once again a scene changed at the last minute. I brought the crowd in closer, changed Sabina's expression a bit, improved the lighting.

The executioner's helpers prepare to fix Sabina's cornu in place and to tie her feet to the cross for nailing. Hercules holds Sabina's body up to give Antius room behind her to set the cornu in place while Ajax will tie her feet together. Sabina narrates this part:

One of the Nubians – Hercules - moved to my left side, slipped one arm under my knees, then reached around and grabbed my buttocks with his other hand. I groaned, my body quivering at the new stabs of pain that shot through my wrists as he swung me outward, away from the cross. I knew he was getting my body out of the way to make some space for the executioner to do his work behind me, to set in place whatever torture device they had chosen to use for me to rest on. There was a socket in the cross chiseled out to hold it.​
But I know what they’re going to use on me. I saw it yesterday and I saw it lying on the ground, next to my cross, waiting to be used. Maybe they were just trying to frighten me! Surely my Domina wouldn’t have them use that on me!
Sabina : I got a lit bit of rest in the mist of pain as Hercules lift my ass. He was doing gently as he looked enjoying my flesh. Me, I'm not sure but I got some bliss than my whole body hanging weight was reliefed. :D

If I could add one thing in, it wouldn’t be a Rape scene. I would add a quiet moment at night between Julia and Sabina, the first night, where Julia secretly goes to Sabina’s cross and consoles her.

Julia gave the guard a coin as a bribe, and he looks at the women inquisitively. “Going to kill her? I can’t allow that on my watch.” He bit into the coin, denting it with his teeth... it was real gold. To a man such as him even a single gold coin held great value, but the laws were the laws; if he didn’t carry out his duty, it could very well be him on the next cross.

“I’ll not here to kill her, I’m here to talk to her.” Julia tried not to let her voice crack. She was angry, angry at Sabina for letting it get this far, angry at herself for letting it happen, and she was angry at how powerless she still felt. She had to play her role, or risk enduring the same fate that her beloved friend now suffered; her hands were tied.

“Well I won’t stop you from talking. I’ll give you half an hour, then the morning guard will take his shift, she I doubt he will be so easy to bribe.” The guard dropped the gold piece into his coin purse. “But if you try to interfere, there will be an even steeper price to pay.”

Sabina hung limply on her cross, dug into her cornu, and only half conscious. Her diaphragm expanded and contracted in a frenzied rhythm. She looked up as her Domina approached. No words were shared, just a moment of silent understanding. But Julia did not go there to console the crucified girl. Her domina broke eye contact and lowered her gaze, gathering her resolve; finally Julia demanded that she talk, that she explain herself. Sabina paused, and then weakly said “It had to be done”.

Julia moved her hand to Sabina’s inner thigh, and the slave shivered. “Why are you doing this?“ Sabina asked her as she tried to close her thighs to shake off this gentle hand.

“Because you need it.” was the reply, and she took two fingers and pressed them into Sabina. The naked girl became wet very quickly. Julia explored like it was her own body. The groans were a mix of pain and pleasure, a delirious cocktail of sensations that washed over Sabina. Julia moves to the side of her cross and wrapped her arm around it to massage Sabina’s nipples.

“Yes.”

“Was it worth it?”

After what felt like an enternity between them, Julia broke off her contact. “Then I am no longer sorry, Sabina. I can only give you what you deserve.”

Julia went to storm off, but thought better of it. She walked to the front of the sobbing, moaning woman she had put there, and placed her hand on her cheek. She looked at Sabina’s lips and then her eyes. “One last thing...”

Julia kissed Sabina deeply, passionately. She nearly recoiled at her own action, then the Domina composed herself. “It had to be done,” she said.
:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::touched:
You are wishing me at Sabina's place on cross and you to be Julia Lepida.. I love your bit :)
tumblr_mnmvdklZlW1s8iv55o1_400.gif

:oops: :oops: :devil:

Last edited:

“Yes.”

“Was it worth it?”

I would have begged her to come over to my cross and pull me off too,I'm already dribbling watching what was going on,I'd even let her nail my cock to my saddle as punishment for my impudence

Antius shows Sabina the cornu he's about to set in place, the only thing she will have to rest on when the agony of the nails becomes too much to bear. Her reaction is to try to cross her legs protectively, but she's exposed no matter what she does. Sabina narrates this quite lengthy part:

And then Antius was there with his hammer, and to my horror, I recognized the raw wood in his other hand as the freshly carved cornu I had so stupidly made Ajax show me. Was it only yesterday?​
I heard myself sob, “Oh no, not that, please, no, don’t…”​
Through the agony, I heard Ajax growl, “Your throne, princess, made just to fit your cute little ass. Yesterday you just had to see it, and today you’ll get to feel it. Up your ass or stuck up inside that tight pink cunnus of yours, you get to choose!” Hercules chuckled at that along with others that heard it. “Either way, whichever hole you pick,” Ajax continued, “you’ll soon find yourself eager to spread your legs for it. Going to be the hardest cock you ever had in you!” He laughed. “Shame it’ll be the last one, too!”​
“Yeah, it’ll never go soft and floppy, but you’ll sure wish it would!” A woman in the crowd shouted, and everyone laughed at me, laughed at my agony, my humiliation, my helplessness.​
That… that wooden horn is going to go up inside of me! I thought, shuddering. There’s no escape! Why did my Domina have them use this on me? Wouldn’t a sedile have been cruel enough?
I knew nothing I could do would move it or keep its point from penetrating deep inside of me. I had seen it used on other girls, the horror, shame and agony on their faces. Ever since yesterday when Ajax taunted me with the cornu that my Domina had added to my punishment it had never left my mind. The scenario had played itself out over and over in the dark of my cell, a nightmare that never ended:​
I would be so tired and the agony in my nailed feet so bad that I could barely hold myself up. I wouldn’t even know that I was slipping lower on the cross until I felt that hard point touch me there, on the lips of my porcella, or in my cleft somewhere. Probing insistently, like a man’s cock, searching blindly for the entrance to the depths of my body.​
How many times before I surrender to it? Let it into me? Ten times, twenty maybe? I wondered, desperately thinking I could last a long time before I’d give in. Be heroic and never let it violate me? All of that was last night in my dark cell.​
On the Sessorium, hanging naked in the sun by my throbbing nailed wrists, I know better: No. No, it will be less than that. No one ever lasted that long before the agony broke their will. This agony I feel right now… and then my feet… no one can begin to imagine what this is like, how bad this is. No, it won’t take me long before anything is better, no matter how horrible.
Back to last night in my cell: I would have already felt that point enough to know it well, even though I would never see it. And the horror of having it penetrate me would be too much, worse than my agony and exhaustion. All those times, I would have pushed my hips forward enough to drop past it, feel it rasp spitefully along the crack of my buttocks as if in frustration because I had escaped it again. My arms would go taut and I would settle to hang by my wrists again.​
But the time would come. It always did, I’d seen it before, enough to know. And I knew my limit might come early.​
When someone is crucified, dying begins as soon as they’re nailed to the cross, and dying goes on moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day, their strength slowly sapped by the cross until death finally comes. Two days is a quick death on the cross. Three or four is usual and expected. Any more, and they have to be helped along by breaking their legs, or worse, roasting alive over a slow fire, a large, hot fire being considered too merciful. The price of justice must be paid.​
Once I watched a girl dying slowly on the cross with only a cornu to rest on. She avoided it for a long time, maybe a dozen times she raised herself up, then slipped back down to hang by her wrists. When she finally broke, it was when she had died enough that her agony had finally driven her to give up.​
I’d heard someone in the laughing crowds say about some slave girl, “she decided to sacrifice her asshole or her cunnus to the horn so she could take herself a little rest.” Money would change hands; there were bets on which hole she would choose, how many times she would “get a feel of its point” before she would surrender to it.​
With a man, his cock and balls hid what was happening. But with a girl, nothing is hidden. Everyone could clearly see between a girl’s legs, see her body trembling with exhaustion when time ran out, probing her soft flesh with the point of the horn to find the opening she meant to offer as sacrifice, hips swiveling urgently to get it lined up just as she would if she were about to take a hard cock into her. A look of relief would stupidly pass over her face when she succeeded in getting the point into the entrance of her hole. But that was immediately replaced by fear, resignation and gritted teeth as she let herself slip lower, ever so slowly letting the horn enter her more deeply.​
Often she would change her mind, try to rise, get off of it. She might, but more often than not, her quivering, straining body no longer had the strength left. The crowd would always laugh at her look of wide-eyed horror when she found that she was helpless to stop herself slipping down onto the hard shaft. She would try to spread her legs, open herself to it to make its entrance easier. They would laugh at her screams when she felt the horn widening and stretching the opening of her vagina or rectum painfully with no idea how much worse that might get.​
In my nightmares, her face was replaced with mine, her screams became mine.​
Soon it would be me that the crowd would be laughing at.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2x5b-25_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2x5b-25_0001.jpg
    697 KB · Views: 661
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2x5b-44_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2x5b-44_0001.jpg
    810.6 KB · Views: 641
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2x5b-90_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 14x2x5b-90_0001.jpg
    834.8 KB · Views: 661