Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Those crowd members certainly perked up once they saw Sabina's little cunnus on full display. And that subtle little fingering must have been very humiliating for her. Stunning work, Jeddak, your treasure trove of renders never fail to amaze me with their erotism and realism.

Jedakk:
I think the serpent eye is the best story never posted. I once encouraged you to expand the part of the story when Sabina, before travelling to Rome, forces Lucilla to change their role, asking to be whipped... which I think is very appealling.
Are you planning to continue illustrating the story?
Thanks anyhow

Ok, renders are still running for this scene, but here are ten of them that are ready. In this scene, Ajax is tying one of Sabina's ankles while Antius is driving the wedge in that will hold the cornu in place behind her. In the meantime, Hercules, with nothing to do but hold her up to give Antius room to work, finds something else to amuse himself. This part is narrated by Sabina.
Ajax passed a loop of rope around my right ankle and cinched it tight, beginning preparations to nail my feet. I instinctively tried to keep the other ankle away from him, pulling my left leg out to the side opposite him, twisting it away. I had the totally irrational thought that I shouldn’t do that, shouldn’t spread my legs and expose my porcella to the leering crowd even more than it already was.​
Gods! What does that matter now? I thought. They’d just seen me writhing naked on the ground, my legs held wide apart by Ajax while they drove nails through my wrists. All my life I’d been told that we women were supposed to guard our modesty. All of that was gone now. Here, at the end of my life, the priorities had changed.​
I felt Hercules adjust his stance, then his right hand, which had been gripping my buttocks, moved and slid up between my wide-spread legs from behind and took hold of my porcella. I jerked my head down to look, saw only his fingertips curling up around my abdomen from below. I let out a sigh. He had me, and there was nothing I could do about it.​
He gave my porcella a hard squeeze, then I felt one of his fingertips curl around, sliding down the length of my cleft, probing and feeling as it went until it came to the deeper place at the entrance to my vagina. I knew what was coming.​
My buttocks clenched instinctively, protectively. Uselessly. I gasped, then let my breath out in a moan, helpless, straining as if there were anything I could do to keep him out of me.​
I felt his rough, dry fingertip move deeper, find my warm wetness, and push its way into me, making me squirm my hips, try to push back. “Ohhh!” I moaned, and everyone watching saw what he was doing to me, heard my tone of fear and defeat, saw me staring wide-eyed down at my crotch, and laughed. I was so humiliated!​
I expected something like this, knew I’d be violated somehow, before… I thought. They can do anything they want to me. My body belongs to them, now, not to me.
“Io, Ajax, this girl’s cunnus is tight as a gnat’s ass! And that’s just on my finger! Whoo! Feel her squirm! Stick your cock in this and she’d milk it like a cow’s teat!” Hercules laughed.​
Ajax joined in laughing. “What a shame we didn’t get to try her out last night! Now we’ll never find out! You should check her asshole, bet it’s squeezed so tight about now that Antius couldn’t even drive a nail up inside it!”​
Despite my misery and humiliation, the revolting feeling of Hercules’ finger inside of me, I was aware of what Antius was doing. Even though the two Nubians were holding me, violating me, roping my feet, Antius was the man with the hammer. Antius was the one who had driven nails through my wrists and was going to drive the nails through my feet, too. No matter what these others did to me, I always wanted to know where he was and what he was doing, or about to do to me.​
I saw him standing to my right side, reaching behind my back to work between me and the cross. I could see his movement, feel every tap of his hammer. I knew what he was doing, had seen it all before. He was setting the cornu in place in its socket, its horn pointing up, fitting the wedge in underneath it. I felt his tapping through the nails in my throbbing wrists, small shocks where rough iron met bone, my tense body jerking with each one.​
Hercules laughed again. “Her cunnus clamps down on my finger every time Antius taps with his hammer!”​
The crowd laughed at that. A woman shouted, “Better be glad she doesn’t have teeth down there or she’d bite it off!”​
A man shouted back, “A good reason to stick your finger in first and test it before you poke your cock in!”​
Then Antius’ swings lengthened, delivering the last hard, solid blows that drove the wedge in tightly, never to come out. Each blow rattled the cross, jolting the nails in my wounds, sending shocks echoing through the bones of my arms, each one dragging a groan out of me. The pain was excruciating!​
“Oh gods, please stop! Stop!” I heard myself begging him. But Antius only laughed and kept on with his work.​
Hercules said, “She really has some muscles in there! Stuff her full of walnuts and she’d crack them and spit them out of there all shelled for you!”​
“She’d crack YOUR nuts, more likely, if you ever got it in her!” A woman in the crowd laughed.​
“Well, I think it’s sad!” Ajax announced. “She really was sitting on a gold mine! Now all she’s good for is squeezing a man’s finger, and there’s not much market for that!”​
“Well, a few days with that cornu will loosen up her cunnus! Only ones who’ll say she was a great piece of ass then are that bunch of crows over there!” Hercules said, wistfully.​
Continuing mastery, Jedakk - superb!
Even with all Sabina's exposed, inviting, moist and HELPLESS pussy.... not a hint of a swollen member ANYWHERE! Most peculiar Momma!

Perhaps that's how things

Jedakk:
I think the serpent eye is the best story never posted. I once encouraged you to expand the part of the story when Sabina, before travelling to Rome, forces Lucilla to change their role, asking to be whipped... which I think is very appealling.
Are you planning to continue illustrating the story?
Thanks anyhow
I remember. Like I told you about seven years ago, I already wrote all I'm going to write about the part of their lives before this story takes place. They were under-age by modern standards when they were playing in the brothels in Pompeii. I only wrote enough about it to give some background. By the time they escaped from the brothel during the eruption of Vesuvius and made their way to Rome, both were eighteen years old.

I couldn't, and wouldn't, do illustrations for a story which could be construed as abuse of young girls. That's the reason the story you were writing on the Crux Foundation got deleted before.

I've been unable to check in with the forum or with this series for a few weeks due to pressure of work. I just want to say how much I appreciate the effort you put into this series of renders, Jeddak. I love it and would hate to miss a single render. Keep up the good work and there's no rush for Sabina's crucifixion. The longer it takes, the better!

I remember. Like I told you about seven years ago, I already wrote all I'm going to write about the part of their lives before this story takes place. They were under-age by modern standards when they were playing in the brothels in Pompeii. I only wrote enough about it to give some background. By the time they escaped from the brothel during the eruption of Vesuvius and made their way to Rome, both were eighteen years old.

I couldn't, and wouldn't, do illustrations for a story which could be construed as abuse of young girls. That's the reason the story you were writing on the Crux Foundation got deleted before.
Phlebas..my missing part or I miss out as this i wanna ask you always, what about their age in this Sabina's crucifixion time. I wish to know how long Sabina lived as slave in rome and the age of her death ..;)

In your scenes of the crucifixion, you do not take into account the fact that the nail can (and should) interrupt the medial nerve. When it is damaged, the thumb always bends towards the palm, sometimes other fingers, in any case, the crucified loses control over his hand and cannot control it.
This is how the wrist works: example
mediananatomy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In your scenes of the crucifixion, you do not take into account the fact that the nail can (and should) interrupt the medial nerve. When it is damaged, the thumb always bends towards the palm, sometimes other fingers, in any case, the crucified loses control over his hand and cannot control it.
View attachment 961563
Yes, I have seen all that and more. For the sake of art, I chose to NOT show Sabina's hands clawed and paralyzed and instead have the fingers relaxing or tensing according to what fits with the action in the scene. Here's a recent (2019) paper on this subject in which nails of a type similar to crucifixion nails were driven through wrists of four cadavers and the palm of one cadaver, and were driven through the feet of all five. The damage to the wrists, hands and feet was examined in great detail.

Attachments

• Clinical Anatomy of Crucifixion 2019.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 163
It is good to have the research. It helps it become more macabre !

For the sake of art, I chose to NOT show Sabina's hands clawed and paralyzed and instead have the fingers relaxing or tensing according to what fits with the action in the scene. ... The damage to the wrists, hands and feet was examined in great detail.
I agree with jedakk: for the dramaturgy or the expression of emotions it is better if she can still move her fingers and toes ... even if it is not "historical".

Phlebas..my missing part or I miss out as this i wanna ask you always, what about their age in this Sabina's crucifixion time. I wish to know how long Sabina lived as slave in rome and the age of her death ..;)
Julia Lepida and Sabina were eighteen and nineteen years old. It's not completely clear which one was older, because "Sabina" - who was actually Julia Lepida - was talking when she mentioned their ages and she might have been confused.

We had been like sisters, Julia Lepida and I. We had grown up together in her father’s house. We even looked like sisters, both of us with our long, blonde hair, deep blue eyes and fair skin. At eighteen years old, she was only a year younger than I was. But then in August, on a day like any other, the thundering darkness came and Vulcan took away everything and everyone we knew, left us homeless and wandering, and we had both changed so much in the weeks since...​

Julia Lepida and Sabina were eighteen and nineteen years old. It's not completely clear which one was older, because "Sabina" - who was actually Julia Lepida - was talking when she mentioned their ages and she might have been confused.

We had been like sisters, Julia Lepida and I. We had grown up together in her father’s house. We even looked like sisters, both of us with our long, blonde hair, deep blue eyes and fair skin. At eighteen years old, she was only a year younger than I was. But then in August, on a day like any other, the thundering darkness came and Vulcan took away everything and everyone we knew, left us homeless and wandering, and we had both changed so much in the weeks since...​
Yeah I got that bit as I searched back sometimes ago. They were 18 and 19 at that time. But after Volcano tragedy, they moved to Rome and real Julia Lepida turned to be slave. So from there to her death, there may be few years where she lived as a slave in Rome. So she might be probably over 20 at the time on the cross. May I know ...Am i correct ?

Yeah I got that bit as I searched back sometimes ago. They were 18 and 19 at that time. But after Volcano tragedy, they moved to Rome and real Julia Lepida turned to be slave. So from there to her death, there may be few years where she lived as a slave in Rome. So she might be probably over 20 at the time on the cross. May I know ...Am i correct ?
No, they escaped from Pompeii and came to Rome in August, and Sabina was crucified in October. So they both may have still been eighteen and nineteen.

Back
Top Bottom