Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Got my first COVID vaccination about three hours ago. So far, so good, no reaction to it. I had COVID, tested positive on December 31, then got over it the next day. I have been blessed with a very strong immune system, rarely get sick at all. My wife also got it and was in the hospital for four days and sick at home after that. Although we are both negative for it now, she is still not doing very well. Thought I was going to have to take her to the ER today, low blood pressure and low blood oxygen saturation, but she's better now.

Got my first COVID vaccination about three hours ago. So far, so good, no reaction to it. I had COVID, tested positive on December 31, then got over it the next day. I have been blessed with a very strong immune system, rarely get sick at all. My wife also got it and was in the hospital for four days and sick at home after that. Although we are both negative for it now, she is still not doing very well. Thought I was going to have to take her to the ER today, low blood pressure and low blood oxygen saturation, but she's better now.
I am glad to hear that, keep a careful eye on her. Good that you are responding well!

Regarding the perspicuity and sincerity of all the above comments, simply, AMEN.

Also, as a qualified, expert opinion, don't trust the experts! Question everything and do your own research. If you can do it for crux, then...

Sincere best regards to you and yours.

my thoughts are with you,i lost 4 members of my family in 2020,ages 48 to79,all to covid

Sorry for you, @jedakk. May God help you !

Glad you are ok.. I'm still ok too but tired physically and metally. We cant live well since Feb 2 althought we all are trying our best. But all those days are long days to us cuz of lots of different threats time by time.

Hope you and your wife are doing well now, Jedakk. My wife also had it back in December; luckily it never got beyond a slight fever and a little fatigue, and somehow it never rubbed off on me even though I was with her every day. You just never know about this pesky virus.

Hope you and your wife are doing well now, Jedakk. My wife also had it back in December; luckily it never got beyond a slight fever and a little fatigue, and somehow it never rubbed off on me even though I was with her every day. You just never know about this pesky virus.
I'm doing fine. My wife, on the other hand, is still dizzy and light-headed. I had to call an ambulance to take her to the ER last Sunday, low blood pressure and fell four times. I couldn't manage to get her into the car to take her myself so had to call the paramedics. She's home again now, but still has problems.

This getting old business is tough, don't do it if you've got a choice!

I'm doing fine. My wife, on the other hand, is still dizzy and light-headed. I had to call an ambulance to take her to the ER last Sunday, low blood pressure and fell four times. I couldn't manage to get her into the car to take her myself so had to call the paramedics. She's home again now, but still has problems.

This getting old business is tough, don't do it if you've got a choice!
I really hope she recover completely. My best wishes for both of you.

Back
Top Bottom