Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
So the 2,500-3,000 renders won't be posted?
They are all available for you to download by going to the link to the Mega download site. To get the link, you need to ask me to add you to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye. There you can download all of the artwork I never posted, some animations and stories, including the unfinished Serpent's Eye version 2. All you have to do is let me know you want to join.

Scene 23 is the last scene in the Nailing section of "The Serpent's Eye," also the last scene in this series I'm doing right now, maybe my last crux scene ever. I don't know about that for sure, but I do have months of work I put aside to do these 16 scenes and now I absolutely have to get back to that, lots of historical research and writing to do.

In the Nailing section of the story, I illustrated every agonizing step of Sabina being nailed to her cross. - 68 scenes altogether, not sure how many renders but probably 2,500 - 3,000. And that's not including the countless do-overs where I didn't like an expression, the lighting was wrong, the crowd needed to be moved in tighter, etc. So in Scene 23, we arrive at the point where Sabina is crucified.

In Scene 23, there are no more nails left to drive, the executioners' work is done. There is nothing left to do but guard and tend to Sabina while she very slowly and agonizingly suffers and dies on the cross. They gather up their chains, shackles and hammer and leave. Only Gundericus stays behind to take the first shift as guard. The crowd all find places to sit on the grass and watch Sabina writhe in pain, paying for her crime, proper Roman justice being done. The fat old drunk passes out against the base of the cross to Sabina's right.

Here are the top ten out of 65 renders from this scene:
Its hard to balance the eroticism and the gritty horrific aspect when a 3d artist create a crucifixion scene
but i think that Jedakk as mastered that balance very well!

They are all available for you to download by going to the link to the Mega download site. To get the link, you need to ask me to add you to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye. There you can download all of the artwork I never posted, some animations and stories, including the unfinished Serpent's Eye version 2. All you have to do is let me know you want to join.
Yes. May I get the link, please...

Please add me to this conversation, I know I’m a latecomer and have heaps of catching up to make, but I promise to read every word and savour each stunning image! Thank You

Pick me, pick me, please, I’m not part of the conversation yet and maybe you just missed my post?

Ok thank you. Wow 3.4 gig???? Whoa wow
I must have missed it if you asked me before. 84 people in that conversation not counting me. I should have just put the whole Crux Forums in it, didn't know there would be so many people interested in downloading all my old renders.

Hi Jedakk,

Can I take the 85th place in the conversation, please?
I don't know how I missed this masterpiece, stumbled upon this thread a few days ago and I've been going through the dozens of its pages little by little.
Awesome art and great story-telling, a rare combination!

Could i join the group please. The pics are just amazing. Thank you for the incredible work!

Devo essermelo perso se me lo hai chiesto prima. 84 persone in quella conversazione senza contare me. Avrei dovuto metterci l'intero Crux Forums, non sapevo che ci sarebbero state così tante persone interessate a scaricare tutti i miei vecchi rendering.
Anch'io sono interessata. :)

Scene 23 is the last scene in the Nailing section of "The Serpent's Eye," also the last scene in this series I'm doing right now, maybe my last crux scene ever. I don't know about that for sure, but I do have months of work I put aside to do these 16 scenes and now I absolutely have to get back to that, lots of historical research and writing to do.

In the Nailing section of the story, I illustrated every agonizing step of Sabina being nailed to her cross. - 68 scenes altogether, not sure how many renders but probably 2,500 - 3,000. And that's not including the countless do-overs where I didn't like an expression, the lighting was wrong, the crowd needed to be moved in tighter, etc. So in Scene 23, we arrive at the point where Sabina is crucified.

In Scene 23, there are no more nails left to drive, the executioners' work is done. There is nothing left to do but guard and tend to Sabina while she very slowly and agonizingly suffers and dies on the cross. They gather up their chains, shackles and hammer and leave. Only Gundericus stays behind to take the first shift as guard. The crowd all find places to sit on the grass and watch Sabina writhe in pain, paying for her crime, proper Roman justice being done. The fat old drunk passes out against the base of the cross to Sabina's right.

Here are the top ten out of 65 renders from this scene:
superior art, master Jeddak. Excellent. But i would like to see the cornu slip in her again _ maybe in her tight ass? _ for the final hours, hopefully days of her well derserved supplice. Or see her mercilessy raped on the cross.

superior art, master Jeddak. Excellent. But i would like to see the cornu slip in her again _ maybe in her tight ass? _ for the final hours, hopefully days of her well derserved supplice. Or see her mercilessy raped on the cross.
In the Version 1 illustrations of the Crucified section, she took the cornu in her ass and fainted. I would have preferred to have her take it in her pussy, but back then when I created that scene, I didn't have a good pussy prop for that figure so couldn't make it look right. This new one I found now has all the right parts, movement is right, so I can make it look pretty realistic.

i would prefer the pussy .... :demon7:
I would too.

Back
Top Bottom