Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
They are all available for you to download by going to the link to the Mega download site. To get the link, you need to ask me to add you to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye. There you can download all of the artwork I never posted, some animations and stories, including the unfinished Serpent's Eye version 2. All you have to do is let me know you want to join.
yes, can you please add me? thank´s !!!!

They are all available for you to download by going to the link to the Mega download site. To get the link, you need to ask me to add you to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye. There you can download all of the artwork I never posted, some animations and stories, including the unfinished Serpent's Eye version 2. All you have to do is let me know you want to join.

Please could you add me to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye? Many thanks in advance.

Great work and detail ! Could you please add me ? thank you so much.

Hello,could you add me to please?

Then what are you waiting for ... let her have some more fun before the whip (or one of the Nubians) ruins her pussy :nusee:

Could i join the group please. The pics are just amazing. Thank you for the incredible work!

Please could you add me to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye? Many thanks in advance.
Hi Jedakk, I have been a long time fan. The way you render these scenes is unbelievable realistic. Can you please add me to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye so i can see all the rest of these amazing renders? thx,

Hello Jedakk,
I would also like to see your complete work. Your stories and your pictures that I could see so far are just fantastic. I would be happy if you give me access to your link.
Many greetings Crom11

I revised Scene 9x8, never did like it. This is the one where Sabina has been dragged by her nailed wrists to the post, and they have just stopped with the patibulum against the upright. Her left heel is still dug into the ground, pushing as she struggled to lessen the pressure on the wounds in her wrists. Her right foot is drawn up, poised to push also. In a moment, she will struggle to get herself into a kneeling position so she can push up when they start lifting her, but for now she's catching a quick breath, grimacing in agony but not screaming at least for a second or two.

I will upload the zip file containing all 39 renders from this scene, which will be available on the Mega download site if you are in the conversation where I've posted the link. If you're not and you want to be, just ask and I'll add you.

Sabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-2_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-3_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-109_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-116_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-120_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-124_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-214_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-253_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8b-255_0001.jpg

I revised Scene 9x8, never did like it. This is the one where Sabina has been dragged by her nailed wrists to the post, and they have just stopped with the patibulum against the upright. Her left heel is still dug into the ground, pushing as she struggled to lessen the pressure on the wounds in her wrists. Her right foot is drawn up, poised to push also. In a moment, she will struggle to get herself into a kneeling position so she can push up when they start lifting her, but for now she's catching a quick breath, grimacing in agony but not screaming at least for a second or two.

I will upload the zip file containing all 39 renders from this scene, which will be available on the Mega download site if you are in the conversation where I've posted the link. If you're not and you want to be, just ask and I'll add you.

View attachment 1123461View attachment 1123462View attachment 1123463View attachment 1123464View attachment 1123465View attachment 1123466View attachment 1123467View attachment 1123468View attachment 1123469View attachment 1123470
Thanks Big J!!!

View attachment 1123461View attachment 1123462View attachment 1123463View attachment 1123464View attachment 1123465View attachment 1123466View attachment 1123467View attachment 1123468View attachment 1123469View attachment 1123470
I like that there are really lots of women enjoying both, the nudity and the sufferings of sabrina. Really great pics, Jedakk, compliments. I really appreciated if you in coming times could add more mocking women in such scenes. But even so they are great.

Back
Top Bottom