Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like that there are really lots of women enjoying both, the nudity and the sufferings of sabrina. Really great pics, Jedakk, compliments. I really appreciated if you in coming times could add more mocking women in such scenes. But even so they are great.
There are 13 men, not counting Regulus, who is crucified, and 8 women besides Sabina. Are you talking about adding more women or having the ones we have be more active in mocking Sabina? About half of them are laughing and talking about Sabina as she is being crucified now.

There are 13 men, not counting Regulus, who is crucified, and 8 women besides Sabina. Are you talking about adding more women or having the ones we have be more active in mocking Sabina? About half of them are laughing and talking about Sabina as she is being crucified now.
I would like both, more women, and more cruel mocking or humiliating whoever the (naked female) victim might be (e.g. in future stories). but it occurs to me that women touching the penis of a crucified man could be an interesting idea as well. That could be considered as a turn-around of the "normal" male-female power-distribution.......

I would like both, more women, and more cruel mocking or humiliating whoever the (naked female) victim might be (e.g. in future stories). but it occurs to me that women touching the penis of a crucified man could be an interesting idea as well. That could be considered as a turn-around of the "normal" male-female power-distribution.......
The problem is if I add more people it adds to the size of the Poser file, slows down the renders further. The Poser files for these scenes are already right at 2 Gb in size and take 20 to 40 minutes per render. Then also every one of those people have to be posed, their expressions changed, etc., one at a time. Each of them has a personality, which, although I don't have those written down as a character description, I know by now. They react in different ways. The best I could do is maybe have some of them be more actively jeering than they are now. And I can't do much about these scenes I've already done.

Women touching the penis of a crucified man, I do have a series of scenes where Verina the prostitute is torturing Publius, one of the men crucified alongside Lucilla. Sabina is also there, helping Verina at that point, holding things for her, watching what she's doing to him. Verina handles his penis a lot in those scenes and does bad things to it. I posted some of them on the Forums somewhere, not on this thread I don't think. And they are all in the Serpent's Eye downloads in the "3x1 Verina-Publius" folder.

They are all available for you to download by going to the link to the Mega download site. To get the link, you need to ask me to add you to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye. There you can download all of the artwork I never posted, some animations and stories, including the unfinished Serpent's Eye version 2. All you have to do is let me know you want to join.
Could u add me? Thanks!

I revised Scene 9x8, never did like it. This is the one where Sabina has been dragged by her nailed wrists to the post, and they have just stopped with the patibulum against the upright. Her left heel is still dug into the ground, pushing as she struggled to lessen the pressure on the wounds in her wrists. Her right foot is drawn up, poised to push also. In a moment, she will struggle to get herself into a kneeling position so she can push up when they start lifting her, but for now she's catching a quick breath, grimacing in agony but not screaming at least for a second or two.

I will upload the zip file containing all 39 renders from this scene, which will be available on the Mega download site if you are in the conversation where I've posted the link. If you're not and you want to be, just ask and I'll add you.

View attachment 1123461View attachment 1123462View attachment 1123463View attachment 1123464View attachment 1123465View attachment 1123466View attachment 1123467View attachment 1123468View attachment 1123469View attachment 1123470
I love this really :)
Thanks.

I revised Scene 9x8, never did like it. This is the one where Sabina has been dragged by her nailed wrists to the post, and they have just stopped with the patibulum against the upright. Her left heel is still dug into the ground, pushing as she struggled to lessen the pressure on the wounds in her wrists. Her right foot is drawn up, poised to push also. In a moment, she will struggle to get herself into a kneeling position so she can push up when they start lifting her, but for now she's catching a quick breath, grimacing in agony but not screaming at least for a second or two.

I will upload the zip file containing all 39 renders from this scene, which will be available on the Mega download site if you are in the conversation where I've posted the link. If you're not and you want to be, just ask and I'll add you.

View attachment 1123461View attachment 1123462View attachment 1123463View attachment 1123464View attachment 1123465View attachment 1123466View attachment 1123467View attachment 1123468View attachment 1123469View attachment 1123470
Add me too, please. Thanks.

Always fascinated by your skill and engagement... please can you add me to the Sabina´s conversation platform?
The system says I can't start a conversation with you. That means you need to change your profile settings to allow members to start conversations with you - click on your name at the top right of the screen, click on privacy, then change the setting of "Start conversation with you" to "Members only". Let me know when you've got that done and I'll be happy to add you!

They are all available for you to download by going to the link to the Mega download site. To get the link, you need to ask me to add you to the conversation for The Serpent's Eye. There you can download all of the artwork I never posted, some animations and stories, including the unfinished Serpent's Eye version 2. All you have to do is let me know you want to join.
Hi J, can you also add me please?

I need someone who can direct me how to connect with all this, I've been on site for at least a year and I am baffled re navigating all of this sh stuff.

Back
Top Bottom