Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Julia Lepida ends her tirade of abuse on Sabina by giving the order herself for the two Nubians to lift her up and hang her on the cross.

"What are you waiting for?! I'm paying for you to crucify this slave, not to have her die of old age standing here! Hang her on the cross, now!" She emphasized her words by raising her hand and pointing upward, toward the top of the post.

Sabina gaped in horror, helpless. The onlookers and the executioner's helpers all laughed at the show, the furious domina demanding that her slave be crucified.
My wish fufilled, I'm glad you did in different angles or views :)
Sabina Nailing Scene 11x0x5-41_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 11x0x5-109_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 11x0x5-50_0001.jpg
So now the slave cries and begs for mercy?!?!?!
Sabina:
Nnnoooooo!
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Julia Lepida ends her tirade of abuse on Sabina by giving the order herself for the two Nubians to lift her up and hang her on the cross.

"What are you waiting for?! I'm paying for you to crucify this slave, not to have her die of old age standing here! Hang her on the cross, now!" She emphasized her words by raising her hand and pointing upward, toward the top of the post.

Sabina gaped in horror, helpless. The onlookers and the executioner's helpers all laughed at the show, the furious domina demanding that her slave be crucified.
This is a superb addition to the story. I can well imagine the turmoil in Julia's mind. Terror that their switcheroo will be discovered, anger at how she was dragged into this, and sadness at the oncoming demise of her former friend.

And Sabina.... In my own rather tame masochistic play, I once forced myself to let pincer jaws to actually close on my nipples while they were hooked to a nine-volt battery. Whoa! The sensation of pain was intense! It went in my arms into my armpits. I was so shocked by the intense pain that it took a few moments before I could open up those nasty little jaws and free myself. My goodness. I know I am a world-class wimp, and I haven't been able to do that to myself again, but I use that years-old memory to supercharge the eroticism when going over these pictures. I put myself into Sabina's place, and I can feel that white-hot burn of pain from my nailed wrists down into my sweating armpits. All the while with each heartbeat the thud of pain from my scourging pounds from my flesh like the deep boom of a drum. The contorted face, inches from my own, is shouting out my imminent torture and death... Wow.

This is a superb addition to the story. I can well imagine the turmoil in Julia's mind. Terror that their switcheroo will be discovered, anger at how she was dragged into this, and sadness at the oncoming demise of her former friend.

And Sabina.... In my own rather tame masochistic play, I once forced myself to let pincer jaws to actually close on my nipples while they were hooked to a nine-volt battery. Whoa! The sensation of pain was intense! It went in my arms into my armpits. I was so shocked by the intense pain that it took a few moments before I could open up those nasty little jaws and free myself. My goodness. I know I am a world-class wimp, and I haven't been able to do that to myself again, but I use that years-old memory to supercharge the eroticism when going over these pictures. I put myself into Sabina's place, and I can feel that white-hot burn of pain from my nailed wrists down into my sweating armpits. All the while with each heartbeat the thud of pain from my scourging pounds from my flesh like the deep boom of a drum. The contorted face, inches from my own, is shouting out my imminent torture and death... Wow.
Wow is right! What a deep connection and such a graphic description! :-o

An intense scene.....

In this scene, Sabina's feet leave the ground for the last time. Here's Balbus's narration of the scene:
Hercules and Ajax shifted their grips and bent their legs for the final lift, set the back of the patibulum against the face of the stipes, and made sure that the mortise’s opening was centered. This little slave girl felt the movement of them getting ready and let out a moan of terror. I had to grin at that.​
She would be much lighter than the swinging dicks they usually crucified, but they still had to be careful not to let the patibulum twist in their grasp. That was always a real danger of that with all of the victim’s weight hanging from nails on the front of the beam and if it did, it could easily break her wrists. They would slide the patibulum up the front of the stipes rather than lifting it freely, at least until they had to lift it above the top. The crowd was quiet once again, anticipating what was coming.​
Julia Lepida narrates the scene from her perspective:
She started screaming before her feet left the ground.​
Every eye in the crowd was on her, anticipating. The Nubians adjusted their grip on the beam, positioning themselves to lift it above the top of the post. One of them nodded to the other, and with hardly any effort at all, they began raising the timber.​
She was looking at me, begging for mercy yet again, when the beam started to move. Her pleading look changed to an expression of panic, then a grimace of agony, groaning through gritted teeth. They could have just pushed the beam up and dropped it into place; they were certainly practiced enough at it. But instead, they took their time doing it, making her endure the horror slowly, letting the onlookers savor the sight.​
As they raised the timber higher, the nails in her wrists pulled harder, taking more of her weight. She raised herself up on her tiptoes, trying to support herself for a few more heartbeats before having to suffer the agony of hanging by those nails. She looked down at her feet, at the ground beneath that she would never touch again. I heard titters of laughter from some in the crowd, who watched her avidly, drinking in the sight.​
The muscles in her arms and chest stretched and stood out, straining underneath a sheen of sweat. Her stomach sucked in, became concave underneath her ribs, pulsating with each panting breath. She threw her head back and emptied her lungs in a long, agonized scream.​
She stretched the toes of one foot down, trying to keep them on the ground, then lifted one foot and groped for the face of the rough timber behind her, just beneath her buttocks, trying to find some support there. Her body twisted as the foot slipped, and then her other foot was flailing as it left the ground for the last time.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-25_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-25_0001.jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 892
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-32_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-32_0001.jpg
    765.9 KB · Views: 873
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-43_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-43_0001.jpg
    850.7 KB · Views: 921
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-72_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-72_0001.jpg
    854.7 KB · Views: 946
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-75_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-75_0001.jpg
    881.7 KB · Views: 930
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-85_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-85_0001.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 912
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-96_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-96_0001.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 895
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-105_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-105_0001.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 905
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-113_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-113_0001.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 881
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-92_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1c-92_0001.jpg
    678.2 KB · Views: 926
In this scene, Sabina's feet leave the ground for the last time. Here's Balbus's narration of the scene:
Hercules and Ajax shifted their grips and bent their legs for the final lift, set the back of the patibulum against the face of the stipes, and made sure that the mortise’s opening was centered. This little slave girl felt the movement of them getting ready and let out a moan of terror. I had to grin at that.​
She would be much lighter than the swinging dicks they usually crucified, but they still had to be careful not to let the patibulum twist in their grasp. That was always a real danger of that with all of the victim’s weight hanging from nails on the front of the beam and if it did, it could easily break her wrists. They would slide the patibulum up the front of the stipes rather than lifting it freely, at least until they had to lift it above the top. The crowd was quiet once again, anticipating what was coming.​
Julia Lepida narrates the scene from her perspective:
She started screaming before her feet left the ground.​
Every eye in the crowd was on her, anticipating. The Nubians adjusted their grip on the beam, positioning themselves to lift it above the top of the post. One of them nodded to the other, and with hardly any effort at all, they began raising the timber.​
She was looking at me, begging for mercy yet again, when the beam started to move. Her pleading look changed to an expression of panic, then a grimace of agony, groaning through gritted teeth. They could have just pushed the beam up and dropped it into place; they were certainly practiced enough at it. But instead, they took their time doing it, making her endure the horror slowly, letting the onlookers savor the sight.​
As they raised the timber higher, the nails in her wrists pulled harder, taking more of her weight. She raised herself up on her tiptoes, trying to support herself for a few more heartbeats before having to suffer the agony of hanging by those nails. She looked down at her feet, at the ground beneath that she would never touch again. I heard titters of laughter from some in the crowd, who watched her avidly, drinking in the sight.​
The muscles in her arms and chest stretched and stood out, straining underneath a sheen of sweat. Her stomach sucked in, became concave underneath her ribs, pulsating with each panting breath. She threw her head back and emptied her lungs in a long, agonized scream.​
She stretched the toes of one foot down, trying to keep them on the ground, then lifted one foot and groped for the face of the rough timber behind her, just beneath her buttocks, trying to find some support there. Her body twisted as the foot slipped, and then her other foot was flailing as it left the ground for the last time.​
Julia Lepida : Cry..my baby cry. You got what you want.. Or what you deserve!

The two executioner's helpers lift Sabina, hanging by her nailed wrists, until the mortise in the beam is over the tenon at the top of the post. Then they run into trouble. Julia Lepida narrates the scene.

She was dangling by her nailed wrists, screaming and twisting in search of some kind of support, anything to relieve the agony. The two Nubians inched her slowly higher, lifting her small body as easily as a child’s.​
I clenched my fists as I watched, my whole body tense as I imagined what it must be like to be in her place, hanging by those nails, legs flailing uselessly. I was holding my breath, gritting my teeth, straining for her, wanting all of this to be over. But it wasn’t going to be over, it was going to go on for days! I wanted to shout at them to stop, but I didn’t dare. It was all I could do to try to maintain my role as a Roman domina seeing a slave receive the punishment she deserved.​
When the crosspiece reached the shelf cut into the top of the upright, it slid backwards a few inches to rest against the tenon. The Nubians stood on tiptoe to raise it still higher, aiming to get the mortise hole over the tip of the tenon and drop it into place. But it was right at the end of their reach, and they missed.​
Now the beam was resting precariously, tilted down to the side away from me and hanging on the edge of the tenon. The Nubian on the side toward me couldn’t even reach his end. But the one on the far side quickly moved to steady it and get it lined up so it would slip down onto the post. She continued to writhe and struggle while everyone watched and wondered if she might tip the beam forward and bring it, along with her, tumbling down.​
If she fell and the beam came down on her head, it could end the entertainment suddenly. This would all be over in a few heartbeats instead of several days.​
And she would escape the cross.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-1_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-1_0001.jpg
    678.7 KB · Views: 826
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-28_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-28_0001.jpg
    658.4 KB · Views: 793
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-43_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-43_0001.jpg
    850.9 KB · Views: 805
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-48_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-48_0001.jpg
    760.7 KB · Views: 838
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-71_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-71_0001.jpg
    708.9 KB · Views: 821
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-75_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-75_0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 818
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-85_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-85_0001.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 802
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-93_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-93_0001.jpg
    742.1 KB · Views: 743
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-101_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-101_0001.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 783
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-114_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-114_0001.jpg
    990.7 KB · Views: 788
Looking back at some of my posts on this thread, I note that while pictures got over 600 views, the post only got 30 "likes". I have to wonder why that is.

You who are viewing those pictures are getting them for free. It doesn't cost you anything to click on "like" - assuming you liked what you saw. A comment would be much better, of course. I don't make anything off these pictures or stories and don't expect to, but if you want to see more, you might do me the courtesy of a click to encourage me to want to continue creating art. That's all I or any of the other artists here get or expect for what we share.

Looking back at some of my posts on this thread, I note that while pictures got over 600 views, the post only got 30 "likes". I have to wonder why that is.

You who are viewing those pictures are getting them for free. It doesn't cost you anything to click on "like" - assuming you liked what you saw. A comment would be much better, of course. I don't make anything off these pictures or stories and don't expect to, but if you want to see more, you might do me the courtesy of a click to encourage me to want to continue creating art. That's all I or any of the other artists here get or expect for what we share.
I've done two threads lately and got two response and a few likes after over 800 views. I can understand your concern but I don't have an answer (I thought they were bored with me!!!)

I agree completely. Some of my threads and pictures have the same response.
I've done two threads lately and got two response and a few likes after over 800 views. I can understand your concern but I don't have an answer (I thought they were bored with me!!!)
I do realize that I don't put together my pictures. I have great respect for those whoput so much time and effort like the both of you and others.

I love it ,thank you ,thank you

Thanks very much, j. Your narrative is as good as the artwork, IMHO.

Thirty likes is towards the upper end of usual, Jedakk. I'm not sure how the view counter works but I'm pretty sure it includes views of the thumbnails from outside the membership, including robots.

The general rules go something like this 1000 views 10 likes 1 comment. Anything higher that that and you are doing phenomenally for engagement.

Although I wish some people in this damn place would take the hint after the 20th artist in a row says that same damn thing. Participate! Don't just grab the images and skip town! Talk to the fucking artists, they are cool dudes, and love providing y'all with free content. I have seen art that is never going to be shared publicly, not once or twice, but dozens and dozens of times, because I actually talk and give feedback. Artists make quite a bit of art that they just never show here, and it's such a shame, but I can't blame them if they always get such a lukewarm reception.

Last edited by a moderator:
The men, wearing only bloodstained loincloths, had both been whipped and bore their patibuli on their shoulders. There was nothing remarkable about them; they were just two more terrified criminals staggering toward their place of execution, anticipating what was about to be done to them and balking with every step to put it off as long as they could. Even the sting of the whip on their bare backs was n

I understand your frustration. The storyline is a strong one, and the images are sharp, clear, dramatic, and appreciated. You are clearly very skilled, talented, and professional in what you do. Excuse me if I don't always comment: I prefer to keep my comments for when I have something useful to say. Being a novice at the technical side, that isn't often. but your efforts are appreciated. And I always "Like" them, when I do!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom