Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
I agree completely. Some of my threads and pictures have the same response.

I do realize that I don't put together my pictures. I have great respect for those whoput so much time and effort like the both of you and others.
You may not create the pictures you post, but you have taken the trouble to collect them and share them. I have enjoyed viewing them very much, always happy to see when you've posted some new series on the Lovely Ladies thread, Cowgirls, etc. They bring back my memories of real women I knew long ago. Don't ever think they aren't appreciated.

Although I wish some people in this damn place would take the hint after the 20th artist in a row says that same damn thing. Participate! Don't just grab the images and skip town! Talk to the fucking artists, the are cool dudes, and love providing y'all with free content. I have seen art that is never going to be shared publicly, not once or twice, but dozens and dozens of times, because I actually talk and give feedback. Artists make quite a bit of art that they just never show here, and it's such a shame, but I can't blame them if they always get such a lukewarm reception.

At least now we have a "like" button for them to click - it hasn't always been that way. I know we have many members here who may not speak English, but by now they probably all know what a "like" button means. Yeah, it's frustrating.

You may not create the pictures you post, but you have taken the trouble to collect them and share them. I have enjoyed viewing them very much, always happy to see when you've posted some new series on the Lovely Ladies thread, Cowgirls, etc. They bring back my memories of real women I knew long ago. Don't ever think they aren't appreciated.
Thank you very much.

With my former account I posted many pics of my crux shootings and german translations of many stories. I also was frustrated about the inadequate feedback relating to the views. In my disappointment I thought about leaving the forum. Just THOUGHT ABOUT IT, but didn't find where I can delete my account. So I just commented my thoughts "How can I leave the forum?" - and about 5 Minutes later I was gone!!! I just was stunned about the way active members are handled here... You know my opinion about your art - we have been in a very intensive private contact during your story "Throwaway Girl". Please go on with Sabina.

I've discovered this story recently and I can tell it seems just amazing to me.
Both the text and the images depict so well the action that one could feel the sensation of being right there, watching it all in front of the cross.
I'm not going to comment now about the older chapters, but in relation to the last updates, I've liked a lot a simple detail that gives the action a lot of dramatic realism: When the beam can't be properly fixed at first, with the risk of falling. And I like the meaning that the posibility of the beam falling down on Sabina's head could spoil the cruel fun. A quick death definitely wouldn't be well received by the sadistic spectators. They all are wishing to revel on the girl's agony and suffering. The longer the better.

I like your new posted renders a lot, they are delicious.
The backstory posted with them fit like a glove :)
Quite happy you are posting again!

As for the point you raised:
Sometimes the level of participation sucks.
Think a lot of users here are downloading the pics they want then closing the tab as soon as they are finished.
But I am grateful for people who respond with comments. A single comment/PM can boost my day.
Likes are nice too but less engaging then a comment, but you get quite a lot more of them:)

I post my renders not only here but also on other forums/sites/chats.
But the level of comments is quite low in most places in relation to the number of views you get.

Sometimes I wonder if not posting my stuff for free , would get me more satisfaction in the form of getting paid.
Maybe giving it away for free is to easy for the "only down loaders" who never give any feedback.

I don't know a perfect solution for this problem either.

It is what it is.

More feedback is something only the individual reader/watcher can provide.
Some will do that, but most will just consume the stuff artists make without bothering about who made it.

Well that's life :D

Sorry for the rant.

Aside from the obvious beauty of the work. It is the strict attention to detail and narrative. It really communicates the cruelty and barbarism. It always leaves me begging for more.

I am a fan.

You might have guessed that.

Ajax manages to work the hole in the beam onto the tenon. The agony as Sabina's body drops and stops jarringly, pulling the nails hard against her wounded wrists, is too much and she loses her bladder. I don't usually illustrate this part, but someone asked and I decided to give it a try. FYI, don't anyone ask me to do feces - this is my limit and beyond as far as excretory functions go. Julia Lepida narrates:

It took the Nubian a couple of hard pushes to slide the beam enough to line things up. But then the mortise hole suddenly dropped onto the tenon and stopped about halfway down, jarring her body hard. Everyone seemed to let the breath out they’d been holding. My slave screamed hoarsely from her dry throat as the wounds in her wrists were wrenched against the nails and she finally lost her bladder. The agony for which there was no relief, that drove her to writhe and struggle helplessly, was only going to get worse.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-1_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-1_0001.jpg
    659.5 KB · Views: 993
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-43_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-43_0001.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 931
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-48_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-48_0001.jpg
    762 KB · Views: 892
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-64_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-64_0001.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 889
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-78_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-78_0001.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 873
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-79_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-79_0001.jpg
    686.4 KB · Views: 824
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-84_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-84_0001.jpg
    1,010.1 KB · Views: 777
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-88_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-88_0001.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 810
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-92_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-92_0001.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 847
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-95_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x1c-95_0001.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 915
Ajax manages to work the hole in the beam onto the tenon. The agony as Sabina's body drops and stops jarringly, pulling the nails hard against her wounded wrists, is too much and she loses her bladder. I don't usually illustrate this part, but someone asked and I decided to give it a try.
Whow! It´s OK! .... It's great how horrified Julia looks at this moment. ... I hope she looks in horror when the nails run through Sabina's lovely feet :devil2:

Ajax manages to work the hole in the beam onto the tenon. The agony as Sabina's body drops and stops jarringly, pulling the nails hard against her wounded wrists, is too much and she loses her bladder. I don't usually illustrate this part, but someone asked and I decided to give it a try. FYI, don't anyone ask me to do feces - this is my limit and beyond as far as excretory functions go. Julia Lepida narrates:

It took the Nubian a couple of hard pushes to slide the beam enough to line things up. But then the mortise hole suddenly dropped onto the tenon and stopped about halfway down, jarring her body hard. Everyone seemed to let the breath out they’d been holding. My slave screamed hoarsely from her dry throat as the wounds in her wrists were wrenched against the nails and she finally lost her bladder. The agony for which there was no relief, that drove her to writhe and struggle helplessly, was only going to get worse.​
I’m not into watersports in the slightest either, that being said, I don’t hate seeing it if it makesSense in the story; I feel like the victim pissing on her cross, or after being hanged is a great humiliating detail to add. And you did it really well, it’s very appropriate in these images, and not gratuitous or over-focused on compared to the totality of her long, exhausting crucifixion.

Looking back at some of my posts on this thread, I note that while pictures got over 600 views, the post only got 30 "likes". I have to wonder why that is.

You who are viewing those pictures are getting them for free. It doesn't cost you anything to click on "like" - assuming you liked what you saw. A comment would be much better, of course. I don't make anything off these pictures or stories and don't expect to, but if you want to see more, you might do me the courtesy of a click to encourage me to want to continue creating art. That's all I or any of the other artists here get or expect for what we share.
Dont be discourage...cuz some people may be like me now, i came back and see again and again but I can give love react one time only. (my view may be actually around 10 for your one post. )

To be honest, I liked Sabina old pics but I did not obssess on them until I read the whole story..only after your departure, i read it again and again for a period of time and I was fall in love. It is because of your secret twist at the end and it aroused my fantasy.
Cuz I never want to be natural born slave or criminal to be crucified. If I have to be on cross , it will be my own choice for the sake of people or my own. Sabina was making my dream true.Then I felt sad for your leaving.
So please dont disappointed , sometimes we can know the foods is tasty after eating the whole. So there may be many people like me ;)

new pictures realise even more of the poor slaves agony,it would have been fun to be there to see her release her bladder as she howled

... I hope she looks in horror when the nails run through Sabina's lovely feet :devil2:
Just to explain:
there are guys, but also women, for whom feet are a phallus symbol. Especially the big toes (in the Egyptian foot shape, for example) play a major role. Shoes are, so to speak, the phallus and the female counterpart at the same time. It then becomes remarkable for some when another phallus, namely a powerful nail, is driven through the object of desire.
:nusee:

The two Nubians pull the beam down, rocking it back and forth as they seat it solidly on the tenon. Every movement is a jolt of agony for Sabina, whose naked body twists and writhes frantically in search of some escape from the pain. Julia Lepida narrates:

The agony of the nails in her wrists forced her to struggle in search of some relief. She would get the soles of her feet against the upright, arching her body and thrusting her pelvis forward toward the crowd, then she would slip and flail her legs again, still in a desperate search for some purchase to relieve the agony in her wrists. Her wild screams had become groans of pain with every breath.​
The beam was now tilted the other way, but at least it was loosely set on the tenon so there was no longer any danger of the girl pulling it off and falling. That meant a long and agonizing punishment for her rather than the possibility of her escaping through a quick death. But I never expected that to happen.​
Now both of the Nubians could reach the ends of the beam. They got hold of it and pulled it straight and level, then rocked it back and forth, putting their weight on it to force the joint together and make it secure, the rough wood creaking as it slipped lower. The slave thrust her hips forward toward the crowd, arching her body in agony, screaming and groaning helplessly as the nails moved in her wounds with each shift of the timber.​
What had been a separate beam and post had now become a cross, and the girl’s naked body was hanging on it. Her struggles as she died would only work the joint down tighter. She was being punished as she deserved.​
Meanwhile Balbus is having a conversation with Gundericus, his new German slave whom he is training to be an executioner's helper:
“Positioning the feet for nailing is an art,” I said. “Too low, and these bastards die too quickly. Too high, and they last a long time but spend it all sitting with their asses on their heels. They’re a pretty sight like that, but it’s like watching a statue. No action. The assholes that come to see these executions don’t come to view a statue; they want to see a life-and-death struggle.”​
“She is giving us a nice struggle now, Domine, even without her feet nailed,” Gundericus replied. The little slave girl was hanging by the nails in her wrists, screaming, dripping with sweat and writhing like a worm impaled on a fish hook.​
“She’ll tire out soon. We let her do this because it’s part of the show, and it makes the punishment look even worse. It won’t last long, but the crowd loves it.”​
Ja, but won’t she start to strangle soon?”​
“No, they have to be totally exhausted to be unable to breathe at all. She could hang for several hours like this with no problem. Once her feet are nailed she’ll lean on those nails for some support, rest her arms and shoulders some. Then it could be days before she gives out completely. Right now, she’s found out that it’s harder to breathe, but all she can think about is the pain. See how her stomach moves when she breathes? That’s what makes her hips rock back and forth with every breath, stomach muscles pulling her hips up. She has to work to breathe, but she has plenty of strength left so it’s not hard work yet. But after two or three days everything she does will be.”​
I watched as the slave worked her feet up close underneath her ass and tried to push herself up. She only succeeded in arching her body outward toward the crowd as if she was trying to present them with a closer look at her cunnus. Some motherless maggots had bright things to say about that and there was a lot of laughter.​
She continued trying to push upwards, but suddenly her feet slipped and she dropped heavily, tits bouncing and more agonized screaming.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-6_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-6_0001.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 787
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-26_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-26_0001.jpg
    865.9 KB · Views: 779
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-43_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-43_0001.jpg
    830.1 KB · Views: 759
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-74_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-74_0001.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 782
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-78_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-78_0001.jpg
    854.1 KB · Views: 728
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-81_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-81_0001.jpg
    757.2 KB · Views: 717
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-87_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-87_0001.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 748
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-102_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-102_0001.jpg
    841.5 KB · Views: 778
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-72_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-72_0001.jpg
    641.7 KB · Views: 789
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-44_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12x3a-44_0001.jpg
    843 KB · Views: 869
Its a bit odd the small, naked woman garners such attention when there is a man nailed to the cross next to hers!
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY... It's because she is a small, petite, naked little lady. Not in spite of it. She is the perfect crux victim!

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY... It's because she is a small, petite, naked little lady. Not in spite of it. She is the perfect crux victim!
Yeah, that was Tree waxing facetious! Nobody gave a damn about one more crucified man, they had so many of those around that they weren't even interesting anymore. A pretty little girl, however, was another thing. A lot of people would have paid to watch her writhe and twist on the cross.

Back
Top Bottom