Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm doing fine. My wife, on the other hand, is still dizzy and light-headed. I had to call an ambulance to take her to the ER last Sunday, low blood pressure and fell four times. I couldn't manage to get her into the car to take her myself so had to call the paramedics. She's home again now, but still has problems.

This getting old business is tough, don't do it if you've got a choice!
As far as choices go, I can only think of one besides getting old. :D

All the best to your wife, Jedakk. These lingering effects can be a real drag, and I hope she gets rid of them soon.

I'm doing fine. My wife, on the other hand, is still dizzy and light-headed. I had to call an ambulance to take her to the ER last Sunday, low blood pressure and fell four times. I couldn't manage to get her into the car to take her myself so had to call the paramedics. She's home again now, but still has problems.

This getting old business is tough, don't do it if you've got a choice!
Take care fella, and watch over your wife, I give her my best wishes!
Life is tough but the only alternative is worse.

Thanks to all for the good wishes! It has been a trying time. Now we've got this unaccustomed arctic cold coming, expecting temperatures we haven't seen in up to 70 years. Oh well, this too shall pass.

In the meantime, I've managed to complete one more scene and run 36 renders. I'll try to pick out the top ten and post those here. In this scene, Sabina stares for a moment at the nail in her right wrist. After a brief struggle, Ajax has pulled her ankles together and is roping them tightly. The onlookers watch, some smiling, some perhaps a little sympathetic. In a moment, the executioner will drive nails through each of her feet. Sabina narrates this part:

Ajax laughed at me like I was a fool. I had been sentenced to the cross, and that meant nailing my feet. He ordered me to be still. The memory of Hercules’ finger probing inside of me reminded me that they could hurt me, do anything they wanted to me if I resisted. I took a deep breath, my body trembling, closed my eyes and tried to force myself to stop struggling.​
I didn’t want them to hurt me anymore, didn’t want to endure having my feet nailed to the cross! But I couldn’t keep hanging by my wrists, either, the pain getting worse moment by moment. I didn’t have any choice, but then it wasn’t up to me anyway.​
The crowd had moved in closer now that I was hanging on the cross, everyone trying to get a better look at the naked, suffering slave girl. As I drew in one gasping breath after another, fighting back my panic, the agony in my wrists, my burning shoulders, I could hear them mocking me and laughing.​
I was sobbing, trembling in terror, pain and humiliation. I felt, rather than saw, as Ajax pulled my ankles together, arranged them side by side and wound the rope around them. He wrapped it between my ankles and pull it down tight, not bothering to knot it. It would only have to secure my feet for a few moments.​
The agony of the nails, of what they did to me when they nailed my wrists to the cross, was so intense, so excruciating! It almost made me faint. In a few moments they were going to do the same thing to my feet, drive iron spikes through them, blow by blow, between the bones, impale them and fix them permanently to the timber of the cross!​
I was panicking, ready to scream, but what good would it do? No one cared! These people watching had come to hear me scream, watch me twist in agony. No matter what I did, in a few moments they were going to drive those spikes through each one of my feet, one after the other, one blow at a time.​

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-26_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-26_0001.jpg
    871.3 KB · Views: 849
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-45_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-45_0001.jpg
    689.8 KB · Views: 756
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-77_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-77_0001.jpg
    888.5 KB · Views: 729
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-86_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-86_0001.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 719
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-90_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-90_0001.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 705
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-91_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-91_0001.jpg
    917.8 KB · Views: 710
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-120_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-120_0001.jpg
    792.5 KB · Views: 715
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-137_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-137_0001.jpg
    923.8 KB · Views: 747
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-200_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-200_0001.jpg
    695.1 KB · Views: 748
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-201_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-201_0001.jpg
    914.5 KB · Views: 786
The scene takes a while to develop here but Sabina's horror of being crucified would only take a short passage of time. One hopes the wirnesses are pleased with the show...
You're right! All of this that's happened from the time she was stripped of her loincloth up to this point has taken only a few minutes. Except for the ones where waiting is involved, each of these scenes captures an instant of time that passes very quickly.

Thanks to all for the good wishes! It has been a trying time. Now we've got this unaccustomed arctic cold coming, expecting temperatures we haven't seen in up to 70 years. Oh well, this too shall pass.

In the meantime, I've managed to complete one more scene and run 36 renders. I'll try to pick out the top ten and post those here. In this scene, Sabina stares for a moment at the nail in her right wrist. After a brief struggle, Ajax has pulled her ankles together and is roping them tightly. The onlookers watch, some smiling, some perhaps a little sympathetic. In a moment, the executioner will drive nails through each of her feet. Sabina narrates this part:

Ajax laughed at me like I was a fool. I had been sentenced to the cross, and that meant nailing my feet. He ordered me to be still. The memory of Hercules’ finger probing inside of me reminded me that they could hurt me, do anything they wanted to me if I resisted. I took a deep breath, my body trembling, closed my eyes and tried to force myself to stop struggling.​
I didn’t want them to hurt me anymore, didn’t want to endure having my feet nailed to the cross! But I couldn’t keep hanging by my wrists, either, the pain getting worse moment by moment. I didn’t have any choice, but then it wasn’t up to me anyway.​
The crowd had moved in closer now that I was hanging on the cross, everyone trying to get a better look at the naked, suffering slave girl. As I drew in one gasping breath after another, fighting back my panic, the agony in my wrists, my burning shoulders, I could hear them mocking me and laughing.​
I was sobbing, trembling in terror, pain and humiliation. I felt, rather than saw, as Ajax pulled my ankles together, arranged them side by side and wound the rope around them. He wrapped it between my ankles and pull it down tight, not bothering to knot it. It would only have to secure my feet for a few moments.​
The agony of the nails, of what they did to me when they nailed my wrists to the cross, was so intense, so excruciating! It almost made me faint. In a few moments they were going to do the same thing to my feet, drive iron spikes through them, blow by blow, between the bones, impale them and fix them permanently to the timber of the cross!​
I was panicking, ready to scream, but what good would it do? No one cared! These people watching had come to hear me scream, watch me twist in agony. No matter what I did, in a few moments they were going to drive those spikes through each one of my feet, one after the other, one blow at a time.​
Drawing out her agony is very erotic. It's clear the executioners are entertaining the crowd. Lovely work and great to see you back, Jedakk. After what you've been through it takes real commitment.

Some more from this set:

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-1_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-1_0001.jpg
    680.6 KB · Views: 729
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-22_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-22_0001.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 708
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-40_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-40_0001.jpg
    897.4 KB · Views: 695
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-42_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-42_0001.jpg
    641 KB · Views: 733
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-46_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-46_0001.jpg
    957.8 KB · Views: 731
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-98_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-98_0001.jpg
    829.2 KB · Views: 690
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-100_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-100_0001.jpg
    918.8 KB · Views: 653
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-102_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-102_0001.jpg
    853.8 KB · Views: 656
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-121_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-121_0001.jpg
    618.6 KB · Views: 657
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-122_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x3b-122_0001.jpg
    615.5 KB · Views: 709
As far as choices go, I can only think of one besides getting old. :D

All the best to your wife, Jedakk. These lingering effects can be a real drag, and I hope she gets rid of them soon.
Best wishes to your wife, Jedakk. I've had the same problem with hypotension here in France (8 over 5). After falling and breaking pelvis Doc put me on Gutron 2.5mg (chlorhydrate de midodrine). It's keeping me vertical now. (Sorry if this reply is off topic but I don't know where to put it otherwise. Thanks for all the great work you all do there!)

Back
Top Bottom