Jewish revolt victims

Go to CruxDreams.com

Idomeneus

Assistant executioner
This is a pretty stupid request, but since I've seen others asking about similar stuff, I figured I'll try my hand at it:

I'm looking for scenes (stories and pics) of crucifixions of Jewish women by Romans but not as part of a religious\Christian setting. Instead I'm looking for stories and imagines that are set against the background of the historical Jewish-Roman wars that destroyed Judea as the Jewish national homeland (66-135 CE).

Thanks in advance and my apologies if that's not the right place to ask for something like that.

This is a pretty stupid request, but since I've seen others asking about similar stuff, I figured I'll try my hand at it:

I'm looking for scenes (stories and pics) of crucifixions of Jewish women by Romans but not as part of a religious\Christian setting. Instead I'm looking for stories and imagines that are set against the background of the historical Jewish-Roman wars that destroyed Judea as the Jewish national homeland (66-135 CE).

Thanks in advance and my apologies if that's not the right place to ask for something like that.
I recall working on a story by Willowfall called 70 AD The Price of Rebellion about such an episode. It's in 4 PDFs which you can find HERE I hope you like the illustrations. If you don't then keep quiet about them!

Hi, I had a short thread on this theme, here:

It includes some manips by me, male, female and mixed, such as this one

After several years of campaigning Vespasian departed for Rome (and the Imperial throne), his son Titus assumed command and besieged the city of Jerusalem. Both sides settled in for a long wait.

Titus dug a trench around the city and anyone captured trying to flee or search for food in the surrounding countryside was crucified in full view of the city walls.

There they would suffer and eventually die in the hot sun, beyond rescue or mercy, a tragedy for their family and friends, and a grim warning to those still holding out in Jerusalem.

ph296.jpg

I think it's a perfectly reasonable request. Searching on 'Ivdaea Capta' produces a hit-list of posts on the site, running to six pages (you have to spell it this way to get precisely those results). The theme has inspired a number of stories and illustrations. :)

Sestertius_-_Vespasiano_-_Iudaea_Capta-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom