Johanna of Nazareth - God's daughter ?

Go to CruxDreams.com

xso

Tribune
Hi,

I am creating a separate story based upon my story 'God's daughter's'. That story will continue. However, I will publish on this thread a separate story covering only the ordeal of 'Johanna of Nazareth'. Quite a traditional female Christ story, but I like those..... :) This female Christ has serious doubts about her mission.........

God does not exist.
Well, be that as it may, there's no reason why he - and his daughter - shouldn't exist in xso's story.
I don't think we need get into metaphysical disputations here :devil:

Hi,

Finally, time to post the first chapter.! The story covers the ordeals of Johanna of Nazareth, an alternative female 'Christ'.....(See also first post in this thread.)

Special thank's to 'Mr M', Madiosi for illustrations and advice!

God’s daughter - Chapter one, first part

Introduction:

In this story, ‘God’ have decided to send his daughter to planet earth. First God thought about sending his son, Jesus, but he changed his mind and sent his daughter instead!

The daughter, Johanna, will be born in a small town called Nazareth, in what we know as year 0, in Roman occupied Palestine……

Johanna’s earthly father is going to be a poor carpenter named Joseph and her mother will be Joseph’s wife, the loving Mary. Joseph’s main customer in his wood working business are the Roman occupiers, he makes crosses for them.

This gives Joseph low social status in the small town. People regard it as collaboration with the Romans.

When Johanna is in her teens, she starts to help her father in his workshop. Back then, it was compulsory for the children to contribute to the household from an early age.

So, the ‘carpenter’s daughter’ learns how to make crosses, uprights, and crossbars!

Madiosi-2022-163-Joseph Workshop.jpg

Differences exist regarding the crosses they make. The upright of the cross, the stipes is offered in just one version. The crossbar, the patibulum are offered in two versions. One that weighs about 20 kg, intended for men, and one lighter version that weighs about 15 kg, intended for the crucifixion of women. (The patibulum should contribute to the guard’s ability to control the prisoner, but still making it possible for the condemned to carry her / his cross the whole distance to the execution site without assistance.) When a cross is manufactured, it is branded discreetly with an ‘M’ or an ‘F’, depending on if it is intended for a man or a female. Johanna and Joseph also brand in a signature, in this case Josef uses just a ‘J’, while Johanna uses ‘JON’

Johanna often accompanies her father when they deliver the crosses to the Romans. On most occasions, they deliver a full cart of crosses to the local fortress. It does happen however, that crosses are delivered directly to the city’s execution site. This is often the case when weaker prisoners are to be executed, who are deemed not to be able to carry their crossbar themselves, normally women.

In these ‘direct delivery cases’, Johanna and her father often carries the crosspieces themselves directly to the executioner. Normally Johanna stays and watches the crucifixion if the condemned is a woman. When doing so, Johanna is lost in her own world there is something transcendental about the process. Johanna get goosebumps watching a crucifixion. She is fascinated and terrified at the same time, knowing that this is how she will die, according to her frequent visions. The ‘normal’ compassionate part of Johanna is terrified, and her masochistic side is excited. After attending a crucifixion, she spends hours praying to her heavenly father.

Madiosi-2022-164-Last Farewell.jpg
When Johanna is 21 years (AD 21), Joseph dies. The wood working business is closed and she starts her mission. She leaves Nazareth, and starts travelling around Judea, preaching her message of love together with a small group of followers. Her popularity increases rapidly! Rumours starts growing among the people that she is some kind of female messiah! This is not something the religious Jewish leaders appreciate!

On earth, Johanna is a human, a young woman, with the shortcomings that we ordinary humans possess. For instance, she has an extraordinarily strong libido. She is bi-sexual (practical when you preach the message of love) and Johanna is also a masochist. (Useful since her destiny includes horrible suffering.) Being a daughter of the divine however, she also have magical powers….

One special power Johanna possess is healing capabilities……and she has the ability to ask for assistance from her heavenly father…seldom granted though….Life can be hard also for God’s daughter….

Her mission? Simple and easy: To save mankind from eternal damnation by preaching love, forgiveness, kindness and make them repent their sins…..to make mankind love thy fellow man or woman as yourself...

What does Johanna look like? Take a look at the pictures……no doubt about that she is from heaven…..She is blonde, something very unusual in Palestine during this era. The explanation is that Johanna's mother has been unfaithful to Joseph with a Roman soldier of German origin, who later was stationed in Nazareth. Joseph, being a very kind man and also more interested in men accepted this. It provided him with a facade.

The story starts in an nontraditional way, it begins with Johanna’s passion……her scourging. From there we will follow her earthly life and mission through flashbacks and separate episodes….. When the first chapter begins, it is year 22 in Jerusalem.

Johanna has just been sentenced to death by crucifixion and she is now being flogged! She is tied to a traditional whipping post. Johanna is all naked and her hands are tied above her head and fastened at the top of the whipping post / stake. In all she has been sentenced to receive 20 lashes from the Roman flagellum. This is deemed to be the maximum number of lashes that poor Johanna’s fragile feminine body can receive, and still make it possible for her to carry her crosspiece to Golgotha without assistance.

The place where this story starts is the courtyard in the Roman fortress of Antonia.

Chapter 1. Johanna, Jerusalem year 22, a whipping post at the fortress of Antonia

Johanna is naked, standing on her tip toes, and she is tied to a traditional whipping post, a simple wooden stake. She is embracing her torture stake and her hands are tied above her head.

1655545247138.jpeg

Let’s follow her story from hers and other persons perspectives!!!:

Johanna:

‘GOD, oh GOD, stop my suffering, make me free! Help me! My father in heaven, I cannot take it no more! Please!!!!!!!!!! I am bleeding!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! My breasts!!!! AHHHHH!!!’ Stop whipping my breasts, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pleas, Johanna of Nazareth,are unheard!

All my life I have believed that I am God’s daughter, sent to earth with the mission to change people’s hearts. To save mankind. This is how God has shown himself to me in my visions and dreams……He did mention that I would have to suffer though…..he also often gave me visions about the cross…..I did not really believe in that part though…how could someone who preaches love be doomed to suffer the horrors of crucifixion?

This is so strange, can this torture that I now endure really be a part God’s plan???? And the crucifixion sentence I just received???!! Was this whole divinity thing just my imagination????!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!

My cries for help must be heard to all over the whole prison courtyard!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

'GOD o GOD, this can’t be right, I don’t feel divine at all! I just feel like an ordinary tortured masochistic young woman!

1655545247138.jpeg

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another lash rips up new bleeding wounds on my poor butt!

‘Who are the persons witnessing my flogging from the balcony??? My God, I think it’s the Roman Governor, Pontus Pilate, and his wife Claudia Procula! I am so ashamed; I am all naked in front of these people!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

‘Stop the whipping father, please, PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Sob! ‘

I pray once more to God for help! My prayers are not answered…God is silent……I must endure my suffering……. but it hurt’s so much!! Is this supposed to be part of God’s plan…….really???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Another lash hits my butt! I recall one of my earlier conversations with God…. or was I just imagining????

According to God, his daughter, me, Johanna of Nazareth, must learn and understand what it means to be human, how humans suffer……This way I will later be able to save all of mankind.

I think about it…seems very strange…. I must have imagined it all…..maybe I am just an ordinary masochistic girl…….Despite all the pain, I am also sexually excited…..that’s sinful behaviour, nothing divine about that!

My God, another hard lash from the whip hits my tender back!!

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!. No, oh no, sob'……

It seems like my torturer has made a short break while whipping me… I lift up my head and look at my hands that are tied above my head. I am embracing my whipping post. My whipping post…. maybe it will be my last lover…..during the short break in my whipping, I rub my swollen breast and erect nipples against my whipping post….. I am also able to fondle my tender pussy against the wood of my torture stake………

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I am during short moments able to use my whipping post as my lover! Soon I hear the sound of the cruel flogger in the air, before it hit’s my back again……

Swooooshhhhhh………….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

My back, my poor back!!!!!

Being a masochist, my feelings are a strange mix of sexual excitement, pain and fear. I even occasionally become sexually excited when I think of my upcoming crucifixion, the sentence that I just received!! So strange…..unexplainable…..and my pussy is wet and flow of juices like the river Jordan……pussy juices drips on my inner thighs….

I vaguely hear somebody saying ‘20’! The last lash from the powerful whip touches my tortured bleeding back.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

I cry out my pain, and I hang down from my tied wrists on my torture stake, arms fully stretched, exhausted. First part of my humiliation and torture is over. The worst part, crucifixion remains!

In all I have endured 20 lashes from the cruel Roman flogger. My back and well-rounded butt are severely damaged, but also the sides of my front and breasts have been hit. Blood stirs from some of my wounds…and I notice that I am sobbing. My brain starts to grasp the horrible situation I am in. Oh my God, my God, it is going to happen, I am going to be crucified! This is just the beginning, now I will soon have to carry my heavy cross to Golgotha! Spectators heckling me and everyone will be able to enjoy my nakedness!

So strange, but I also get goosebumps, a result of both my fear and my anticipation!

My whole life, masochistic me, Johanna of Nazareth, has known that this day would come. My heavenly father revealed in my visions my destiny already when I was just a little girl.

Now I shiver, now I am shaking when it is going to happen for real. I have dreamed about this day, but also feared it. My God, my God, father in heaven. You have told me I must go through this, that it is my destiny.

I am scared father. Please help your daughter. Make Pilate revoke my sentence!!!! Don't make me drink this cup!

I have tried to prepare myself for this day my whole life. I have prayed each day! I have worked with my earthly father making crosses for the Romans. I have masturbated frequently, with my crucifixion scenario in my mind….I have played crucifixion games with my friends, I have hanged in my arms from tree branches, pretending I was crucified. When I was older, I watched many real crucifixions of young women.

I was spell-bound each time I watched a girl nailed to a cross. I felt both sexual excitement and fear, knowing that this is how my life will end one day. Tortured, naked, screaming as I am nailed to the timber, the timber that will eventually kill me.

Oh God, Oh God, help your daughter, help me endure my pain when I suffer nailed and naked on my cross!!!

My dizzy mind tries to understand the situation once more that I am in……. how could this be happening, yesterday I made love to my favourite disciple Barbara! Today, soon, the soldiers will take me to Golgotha, to be crucified!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HELP ME GOD!

I manage to forget about my upcoming crucifixion for a moment. I think instead for a moment of my lovemaking with my disciple, Barbara yesterday. Oh, sweet, wonderful Barbara! All the heavenly orgasms we experienced. Now, it is a different reality… My God, soon sharp nails will penetrate my wrists and tiny feet……I will suffer!

For a moment, I am in a trance, and temporarily I can ignore my terrible pain caused by the cruel Roman flogger. Once more I recall my last day, the day leading to my present horrors, events leading to my crucifixion sentence.

My first flashback brings me back a couple of hours or so.

I am back to the time of my trial and my sentence…I recall the words recently pronounced by the mighty person judging me, the Roman procurator himself, Pontus Pilate! His harsh words hurt my heart and soul like a sharp arrow!

1655548831131.jpeg1655548884964.jpeg

View attachment 1190466View attachment 1190482

‘Johanna of Nazareth’ I found you guilty of sedition…. I cannot set anyone free that threatens the Roman order and peace, I must follow the law! Those were Pilate’s words, words that meant that my life was over. He continued:

‘I sentence you to death by crucifixion! First, you will receive 20 lashes from a Roman flagellum. Thereafter you will carry your crossbeam to the execution site, Golgotha. You will be nailed to your cross and you will be naked! A cornu will be attached to your sedila, as an extra humiliation! All the God’s of Rome condemn you!!!

Guards, take away this woman, flog her and crucify her! ‘

My flashbacks of recent events continues as I am untied from my whipping post. I fall to my knees when the ropes holding me are loosened from my hands. A bucket of water is thrown over me, washing away some blood from my tortured body.

I am dizzy, but I lift my head and I see a soldier approaching me with a crossbar, a piece of greyish wood, that weighs about 15 kilos. Nail holes and dried blood on the outer ends of the crossbar. This cross seems to have been used several times. I wonder who has suffered on this cross earlier? I can tell that it is a lighter version than normal, a crossbar designed for crucifying women. Oh my God, this is going to be part of my cross! It’s happening, I am going to be nailed to this timber! The soldier carrying the crossbar is now close to me, I can read the small letters that are branded into the wood: ‘JON’!!!

My God, My God, that’s the brand I used when I helped my earthly father making crosses in his workshop, ‘Johanna of Nazareth, JON! My God, I am going to be crucified on a cross that I have made!!!

I continue thinking: ‘Oh no, no, no, it’s going to happen for real this time! It is surreal, I am going to be crucified, it’s not one of my fantasies this time!’ I take the opportunity since my hands are free for a short moment and finger my clit. Soon, I feel strong hands stretching out my arms. I am burdened with my patibulum and tied to it. I get a vision of the person crucified before me, or is it a vision of the person that will be crucified on this cross after me? My visions are not clear. I am horrified, the persons I envision hanging from this very crosspiece are sometimes my favourite disciple Barbara and sometimes I see my mother Mary crucified. I pray, dear God, tell me that my visions are wrong, please! Tears falls from my eyes! I forget my vision for a moment, and my eyes catches the sight of a young boy.

The boy carries a stick with the inscription placard that will be put on top of my cross, declaring my crime. This is a common job for youngsters. I read it, ‘Johanna of Nazareth – God’s daughter – Sedition’. I think, God oh God, where are you……..
Titulus003Johanna.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------
End of first part, chapter one

Last edited:
Chapter 1, second part Special thank's to Mr 'M' , Madiosi !

I, Johanna of Nazareth, suddenly get another flashback:

This time, In my mind I am back again to the time of my arrest and my trial, a couple of hours ago:

I had been arrested in the early morning while praying in the garden of Gethsemane. One of my own followers, Judith, had betrayed me and reported that I had preached about opposing the Roman rule and the Jewish religious leaders! This was of course not true, but it was enough for the Romans to make an arrest. Judith had even followed the Roman guards to the garden and pointed me out to the guards.

Judith was paid blood money from the Romans for her information leading to my arrest. 30 pieces of silver, I, Johanna of Nazareth was sold for the same price as for a female slave……..

1655549334275.jpeg
I then think about how I was taken to the fortress of Antonia…They had tied my wrists behind my back, but I was allowed to keep my simple brownish tunic on, they did not undress me at this stage. I was taken through the empty streets of Jerusalem; the city was still asleep.

1655550002770.jpeg

I was brought into the fortress hall, to be put on trial. I had been surprised when I entered the hall, Pilate himself was present! A few important Jewish religious leaders were also attending my trial, I started to get the feeling that I was doomed. All these important people, engaged in my trial, a simple daughter of a carpenter!

I soon found out that the religious leaders were the ones that really wanted me killed.

I have challenged their religious authority with my sermons about love and forgiveness. They could have had me stoned to death, but I got the notion that they need a more public punishment. I guessed that a crucifixion would be a perfect way for the priests to send a message to others. Message: Do not question our (the men’s) rule and authority, or you will end up on a cross woman!!!!

When I saw Pilate, I remember I was confused as I mentioned earlier. It was very unusual that Pilate engaged in such simple cases as mine. I am a semi well-known prophetess, yes, but still I am also a simple Jewish woman. Normally an ordinary judge would try me. Maybe Pilate has heard that I was something special, although he was a Roman.

A miracle maker and healer. Maybe he has heard rumours that I by many was referred to as ‘God’s daughter’. This epithet has made the Jewish religious leaders furious, of that I am certain.

My guess was that Pilate was curious and wanted to handle the case himself. His wife, the bi-sexual Claudia Procula, might also have used her influence as I understood it, to persuade Pilate to be the one judging me. I have spotted Claudia Procula attending my sermons, although she had been disguised.

My flashback then goes back to my trial:

At first, my trial had started quite well!

I recall Pilate’s first words:

‘So, you are Johanna of Nazareth, prophetess and healer. You have become quite famous lately, even we Romans have heard about you!

My intelligence says that hundreds of people listen when you hold a sermon. Our esteemed local religious leaders claim however that you are guilty of inciting rebellion against the existing religious structures and even on the Roman rule!!!

Is this true woman, speak for yourself! If you cannot convince me that you are not guilty, you will be executed by crucifixion, that’s what the law prescribes for crimes of sedition!’

Johanna remembers her answer:

‘Esteemed ruler of Judea, my reign is not of this world. It is true that I have been sent by my father and mother in heaven. My mission is to spread his message. His reign is the land where no hatred or violence exists, only love and peace. Even death does not exist, nor the concept that you know as time. Humanity will live happy careless lives forever, protected by the heavenly God and Goddess.

In this world, I am also a healer. These powers I have obtained by loving my fellow man condition less…….the ability to heal comes from the power of love…..if you can love, you can heal…that’s what I preach…..

I am guilty of trying to change people’s hearts, to fill their hearts with love. To summarize my message: Do to others what you would like others to do to you. Love each other!

I have never preached words of rebellion. I put my destiny in your hands mighty Procurator!’

Pilate was as I remember moved by my words. He could not find me guilty of anything illegal. He had ignored the testimony from the religious leaders, who wanted me crucified. They had tried to prove that I was a threat to the existing order in society.

As an example the Priests had mentioned that I had been preaching that men and women have equal value and rights. Outrageous, according to the priests!!!!!!!!!!!!

The priests had demanded that Pilate make an example of me, that I must be crucified!

The priests had argued that I ought to serve as a warning to Jewish women. Do not claim any rights, do not upset your husband or other men. Obey, be submissive, or you will end up on a cross woman!

The priests had also stated that I had confessed that I was on a mission from God. They had underlined that that is indeed blasphemy according to Jewish law, a capital offence!

Pilate had ignored the priests demands. He had heard that I was indeed something special, ‘the queen of light’ according to some. These facts also made him want to set me free.

Pilate had received information from his spies that I had been travelling around the province preaching a message of love, kindness, forgiveness, and how to achieve inner peace through believing in God.

No riots had been reported connected with my sermons, on the contrary the reports indicated that I contributed to stability, so this was no basis for condemning me to the cross according to Pilate.

Pilate had concluded that the woman in front of him, me, dressed in a simple brown tunic (no underwear) was a little naive. I certainly posed no threat to the Roman peace Pilate concluded. Pilate could not find me guilty of anything, so he was ready to acquit me.

I sensed that the Priests could not understand how Pilate could be so soft! The religious leaders had then started to become more aggressive and insisted that I must be condemned to death and executed in the most humiliating way possible. Crucified naked, preferably with a cornu that would penetrate my soaking pussy as an extra humiliation.

They wanted me dead. I also guessed that they looked forward to enjoying my suffering, to watch when my naked body squirms erotically on my cross! Perverts, but I must admit that a part of me looked forward to my upcoming ordeal. Masochistic me!

I then recall the disastrous turning point in my trial. It happened when two new witnesses appeared, two young women who had been persuaded to testify, for money, by the priests.

They had testified that I, Johanna of Nazareth, had disturbed the money changers business outside the temple. That I had organised a protest of the commercialisation of the temple, making the bankers lose a lot of business for a while.

I remembered that Pilate after this testimony had screamed to me: ‘WOMAN IS THIS TRUE!!!’

In a very soft voice I had replied: ‘Yes Governor, my father’s house should not be a place for business’………no one was hurt………..

I think about this moment as I now kneel on the fortress yard…it was something that Pilate could unfortunately hardly tolerate our overlook. I was doomed!

I recall Pilates conclusion:

‘Disturbing the peace and order in Jerusalem, that’s a capital offence young woman, no doubt about it! Everyone in this room has heard that you have also admitted to this crime.’

The law is very clear woman, and there is only one possible sentence, death on the cross, nailed, and naked of course! I sentence you to be crucified!!

This sealed my fate. The priests that had insisted that I ought to be crucified smiled wicked smiles……their wish had been granted!

I had started to cry, although I have always known that this is my destiny... I also met Pilates gaze……I noticed that Pilate after that he had pronounced my death sentence, had started to undress me with his eyes…. taking off my simple brownish tunic. Masochistic me became even more wet.... would I be raped? I started thinking about my whipping and upcoming crucifixion........A masochist girl’s dream and horror. Unexplainable.

Guards had then grabbed me by my arms and escorted me out of the great hall.

When I reached the fortress yard, the guards had roughly torn off my simple brownish tunic. I was naked, for all men to enjoy. My ordeal, my torture was about to begin.

1655549563420.jpeg

The guards had then taken me to where I am now, to my whipping post. They had made me embrace the post, and they had tied my hands above my head.

My flashback regarding my earlier events ended.

I am back to the moment of now. I have just been released from my whipping post, and now this…I feel guards stretching out my arms……. preparing me to receive my patibulum….

One of the soldiers has made a crown of thorns out of some branches from roses.

He put’s it on my head. I grunt as he presses the ‘crown’ down on my forehead. Some drops of blood sippers down my head.

I am now tied and helpless, tied to my crossbar. Some of the soldiers starts to play with my breasts and they finger my pussy. I am a masochist, I both hate it and love it! My pussy is still soaking wet, and my nipples are still rock hard! This amuses the soldiers very much of course.

One of them exclaims: ‘Boys, I think this so-called prophetess and healer is just another horny slut!’ She likes this, ha, ha, ha…!

After my sexual abuse, I watch another soldier coming up to me. He carries a dirty piece of a brownish cloth, stained with blood, in his hand.

Quickly he wraps the stinking cloth around my crotch. It barley covers my pussy, black pubic hair is still visible. Fortunately, the soldier ties my loincloth very tight, so the fabric stimulates my clit!

Thank you soldier, but I do not know if that was your intention! My newly obtained dirty loincloth is not an act of modesty. Its purpose is to protect my executioners from stains if I lose control of my organs when I am nailed to my cross. When my crucifixion is completed, my loincloth will most likely be ripped off from my body. I will hang completely naked on my cross. I know the procedure, I have watched many executions of young women.

I hear another soldier speaking to the officer in charge, Wraggelius Likussexus:

‘Mr officer, do you think it’s possible with one last fuck! I lost all my money yesterday at the brothel.

Wraggelius Sadisticus replies:

‘Sorry soldier. We are behind schedule, two other prisoners, two runaway female slaves, are already on their way to Golgotha. We need to get moving’. The carnifex will also be upset if we are late because that means that he will be late for the tavern and brothel! He would put the blame on us!’

‘I like carnifex Madiosi, he is a bit grumpy, but we benefit from having good relations with him. So, let’s get moving!’

I then felt the whip hit my soar butt once more, followed by the command ‘Get moving bitch!’

With difficulty I get on my feet and starts walking towards my cross, starting my via crucis. I weep and asks God to forgive my tormentors.

At Golgotha carnifex Madiosi, by his colleagues just referred to as Mr ‘M’ prepares for the arrival of today’s prisoners. He has been informed that today’s work is to crucify three women. He drinks some wine. ‘I prefer crucifying women’, he thinks for himself. This will be an easy working day.’

1655549862807.jpeg
Of course Mr M does not know that one of the women that he would crucify today, naked, is an incredibly special woman. God’s daughter, Johanna of Nazareth. He is unaware of the curse………… XXX

End of chapter one.

Thank's for showing interest! :) The Sarah story will continue, but not in the version 2 story, but in version 1.........when I feel the right inspiration.......do you have any preferences? Shall her sentence be changed? :)
Tbh I think you should just go for it. The premise is really cool and the character already has a lot of emotional strength. Seeing that get broken down (or perhaps seeing it hold) through the process of crucifixion will be cool.

Chapter 2

Chapter 2. Johanna. Her way to Golgotha (Special thank's to Mr Madiosi :) )

Review

In the previous chapter we got acquainted with Johanna of Nazareth, ‘God’s daughter.’

Johanna was sentenced to be crucified on Golgotha. She was whipped and received 20 hard lashes from a Roman flagellum. (Maximum for a slender petite young woman.)

We were told the story of her trial, which resulted in a death sentence, crucifixion, for this innocent sweet woman. Horrible! We also learnt in chapter one that she will hang naked on the tree of shame, and with a cornu attached to her cross.

This chapter starts when Johanna takes her first faltering steps towards Golgotha ‘encouraged’ by Roman soldiers equipped with whips……

She carries her crossbeam naked. Her crossbar is tied over her whipped shoulders. Her thick black pubic hair can be admired by any spectator.

We follow her via Crucis from Johanna’s and others perspective:

Johanna’s perspective – torture and doubts
Me, Johanna of Nazareth, take a few faltering steps forward. I am sentenced to be crucified. Sentenced to die! I have just been burdened with my crossbar. Ironically, it’s a patibulum that has been made by me!

As a teenager I helped my father in his wood working workshop. It’s normal for children to help their parents with their work. In my case it involved making crosses!
I saw the small branding on the crossbar earlier, JON, Johanna Of Nazareth! Destiny’s cruel coincidence! Johanna of Nazareth, me, the carpenter’s daughter, will be crucified on a patibulum made by myself!

My God, it’s heavy, and the wood tears up wounds from my flogging….and the pain that I experience now is nothing compared to what awaits me at Golgotha!

I have lived a very strange life….my early visions of being ‘God’s daughter’, that I was something special. My childhood was difficult, I was often bullied by other children, being the only blonde girl in Nazareth…. daughter of a whore, they called me….

Helping my father as a carpenter, making crosses for the Romans did not exactly increase my popularity either…and my strange visions about being ‘God’s daughter from early age…. I have had a different and difficult childhood, but my communication with God helped me…real or imagined….

Then my last year…. I left Nazareth when my father died, and started preaching God’s message, as I perceived it in my visions…I performed miracles, at least the public regarded them that way….and now, I am going to die! I am only 22! Sentenced to be crucified naked!

I walk slowly through the open fortress gate. The guards at the gate look scornfully at my tortured naked body….my breasts that wobble…. I hear them say: Hail princess, ha, ha!!!! Enjoy your time on the throne provided for you!

AJ! My feet hurts, I am barefoot and gravel and small stones hurt my tender tiny feet. I must try and balance my crossbar that I carry over my shoulders, a few mistakes and I will fall!

Swooooosh!!!! Crack!!!!

I feel another lash from the whip hit my tender feminine back. My back is severely tortured from my earlier flogging. Crisscrossed with red welts and bleeding wounds. I am glad that they did not destroy my front and breasts though. Not that it matters much, before nightfall I will be dead, gone. Wonder what death will be like??? All my dreams about heaven, have they been just dreams? Maybe only darkness exists, or hell! Me believing I was God’s daughter, was it just an illusion?????

I begin to feel despair! My thoughts are interrupted when a guard shouts at me:
‘Come un ugly cow, your cross is waiting for you! MOVE!!’ He pushes me on my wounded shoulder.

I try to walk a bit faster, not so easy when I just have been flogged, and I carry 15 kg of timber over my shoulders…..that’s quite much for me, I am a slender and tiny young woman…..a woman that will die naked on the cross today after hours of agony and pain that will seem like an eternity.

I lift my head and I check out my procession. In the front, I see the young boy that carries a stick with a placard declaring my crime. The placard reads ‘Johanna of Nazareth, God’s daughter, Sedition’. I see people pointing at my titulus and me. They laugh!

I hear a spectator, one of many, heckling me: He sounds familiar, I believe it is someone from my hometown: ‘Johanna, Johanna, I believe you have mixed up your fathers! You are not God’s daughter, you are just the crazy daughter of that dead carpenter in your hometown, Joseph! A suitable end for his daughter, he made crosses, and now you end up crucified!! Ha, ha, that’s justice! ‘Suffer bitch’!

I start to cry, such cruel words! I nearly fall as I stumble a few more steps forward, touched by all harsh accusations! My mind is so confused. Maybe that man is right, maybe I am just the carpenter’s daughter. My visons from God, maybe I hallucinated it all. Nothing divine about me at all, maybe I am just a horny sex obsessed masochistic girl. A girl that will die young. NOOOOOOOO!

SWOSH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…

I taste the whip yet another time on my via Crucis! Another lash hits my butt! It’s a little less painful this time, maybe the soldiers start to worry that I will not make it to the execution ground……that means more work for them, so they don’t act out of pity!

I take another look at my procession. In the very front an officer on a horse, followed by the young boy, the placard bearer. After him three soldiers in a row. Then me, the condemned naked woman, flanked on both sides with one soldier. Behind me another three soldiers. These soldiers will not crucify me, their task is the security, to be guards when the carnifex and his assistants nail me to my cross.

In all the distance to Golgotha hill is about 700 meters. Maybe I have walked half of it now, I think I can see the city gate. I hear insults all the time. I thought I heard one man saying that he would buy my corpse and then fuck it! What is wrong with people! God, oh God, change people’s hearts!’

I look up yet another time. Most of the time my gaze is on the ground, because of the weight on my shoulders, and I need to see where I put my feet, in order not to fall.

I am shocked when I realise how many people that follow my crucifixion procession, the streets are crowded! Most of spectators continue to shout hateful comments towards me. I have almost stopped believing that there is a heavenly father, but I try and pray some more to God despite my doubt’s: ‘Father, make them embrace love’. Although I now doubt God’s existence, it’s the only way I can comfort myself….I have no other alternatives……

Just as I finished my prayer, the guards allow a teenager to come forward and pinch one of my tender nipples………..AIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! Bastards!

I manage to lift my head once more. My heart races, I see some friendly but sad faces. It’s my earthly mother Mary, and my favourite disciples Barbara of Tiberias and Eulalia of Sidon! Oh my God, I love you so much! I make eye contact with this little group.

They must have heard the terrible news, that I have been sentenced to die on the cross today. I know that each day’s executions are advertised on a placard on the outside of the wall to the Roman fortress, I guess that they read about my execution there.
I see that Barbara and Eulalia tries to comfort my poor mother, Mary. She looks totally heartbroken. Not so strange I, my father died one year ago, and now she will lose me, her only child. Killed by the Romans, crucified naked and disgraced. I shiver then I think of death once more. Will I have a proper burial, or will my corpse be left to rot on my cross? Oh God, help me!

Now we change to Mary’s perspective:

I spot the crucifixion procession coming closer to me:

My God, there she is! My sweet daughter, my lovely daughter! What have they done to you!!!! I read the announcement about your crucifixion outside the fortress. I could not believe it. You have only done good deeds! NOOOOOO!

Me, Mary thinks some more about my daughter. My mind can’t comprehend that my beautiful daughter, the sweetest and kindest person in this cruel world, has received a death sentence. Crucifixion! Naked!

She has helped a lot of people, healed them! Preached about love and compassion. Done nothing wrong! Even the protest outside the temple was made with good intentions! Now they are going to kill my sweet and only child! She is only 22!
What have they put on my sweet daughter’s head? My God, it’s a crown of thorns. She is bleeding, her lovely long blonde hair and her forehead gets stained! She is paraded almost naked! Such disgrace!

This is not right! She does not deserve to be crucified! God help her, God save her!

Back to Johanna’s perspective.
I see how my mother Mary fall to her knees, crying, sobbing, and praying to God:
I vaguely hear her prayer ‘Dear God, help my sweet daughter, please!’’ Stop this crucifixion, stop it! She is innocent!!!!’

I state moments later that my mother’s prayers are unanswered. I continue my naked death march towards my crucifixion. I see Barbara helping my mother to get back on her feet again.

I watch as the women tries to come closer to me, hoping to make a better eye contact. They fight their way through the hateful crowd.

I see that my mother Mary needs to be supported by Barbara and Eulalia to be able to stand up, her legs are shaking too much…Mother is also sobbing a lot!

I meet Mary’s gaze as she takes a look at me, her abused, tortured daughter, her only child: I can read my poor mother’s thoughts, how she despairs when she sees her naked daughter walking towards her execution. Her vain hopes that someone will intervene and set me free!' That Pilate will issue a last-minute pardon.

I watch as this all becomes too much for my poor mother. I hear her shout to one of the soldiers that are whipping me: ‘Stop whipping my daughter’!!!

I hear the soldier shouting back: ‘Don’t interfere woman, unless you also want to be crucified!’

I see how Barbara quickly puts her hand over my mother’s mouth, and she says ‘sorry’ to the soldier. I see my mother collapsing on the street. Suddenly I cannot see them anymore, my loved ones are lost in the crowd. I look to the ground and continue slowly forward.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Another lash from the whip hit’s my bleeding back, followed by the command: Move faster cunnus, Jewish bitch! Your cross is eager to make your acquaintance!

Now to Barbara’s perspective:
Me, Barbara, Johanna’s most beloved disciple, watch spellbound as Johanna struggles forward, naked and tortured towards Golgotha. I look at Johanna’s body. I am ashamed about my feelings evolving in my mind., when I look at Johanna, carrying her crosspiece. Her swaying breasts, her unique lovely blonde hair that I caressed yesterday. Her wonderful body that I fucked. Our lovemaking……

I can’t help it, but it is an erotic scene that I watch. It makes me sexually excited! My pussy is so wet, I can even feel some pussy juices dripping on my inner thighs! My clit is stiff as an iron bar! Nipple’s rock hard, feels like they will soon explode!

Such an absurd paradox: The woman that me, Barbara, admires the most in this world, that I love, is walking towards her execution, towards her crucifixion and I feel both horror and extreme lust!

I am very ashamed, lusting when I watch how the love of my life take faltering steps towards her crucifixion, towards her death!

I start praying for forgiveness silently. Johanna has taught me to pray whenever I feel the need, and right now I feel a very urgent need:

‘Forgive me God, forgive me Johanna! I can’t help it Johanna, but I feel lust when I watch your naked whipped body, carrying your heavy cross piece! You are so sexy and beautiful despite the torture that you have endured!’

‘Your nakedness, your marks from your whipping, your crown of thorns, your skimpy dirty loin cloth…..it all enhances your beauty, my beloved Johanna! It’s a sin that I say this, I know, but you will look lovely hanging on your cross my love!’

‘I am sorry, I love you Johanna, please forgive me! I am just a sinner, a horny sex obsessed masochist who is turned on when I watch or think about crucifixion! I can’t help it, I climax when I think about crucified girls! I admit I got horny when I read the announcement about your crucifixion earlier today. Sorry!!! Oh God, forgive me, I am a sinner’

Barbara continues: ‘Johanna, hear my prayer: 'Please forgive me my sinful thoughts, but make me pay for my sins, cleanse me! Cleanse my perverted soul! Make me pay for my perverted thoughts!’

I am now even hornier than just moments ago. I can’t take it no more! I needs to do something about my extreme lustful cravings before I explode sexually. My pussy is on fire!

I leave the crucifixion procession. I find a tree nearby where I can hide for a moment. I lean my back against the tree, pretending it is a cross! My body is almost bursting of sexual desire! I lift my simple greyish tunic. I use no underwear, which is practical. With one hand I start pinching and fondling my nipples and my womanly tender breasts. With my other hand I start rubbing my engorged clit. I put two fingers in my soaking pussy! I increase the speed of my movements, and my masturbation scenario is my own future crucifixion! I am imagining laying naked on a Roman cross!

My breathing become heavier and heavier……contractions in my pussy becoming stronger and stronger… I envision the first nail being driven through my wrist, I can’t take it no more! I stand behind the tree screaming:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Johanna, I am coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody notices my orgasm, the people on the streets are busy taunting and shouting to Johanna.

I hear words like ‘kill the blasphemer, kill the slut, crucify the one who dares call herself God’s daughter!’! I think, so unfair, my Johanna is the sweetest woman in the world. I love her!

I arrange my tunic after my intense masturbation. I catch up with Johanna’s crucifixion procession and I re-unite with Mary and Eulalia. We manage to walk past the crucifixion procession. Our trio rushes up to Golgotha hill, we want to find good places near Johanna’s cross to be. I pay an officer, and we are given good places close to Johanna’s cross to be. Maybe we will be able to say a few words to her before she dies on her cross.

Back to Johanna’s perspective:
I suddenly realise that I have almost reached my execution site. I can discern the torture stakes, the upright poles that soon will be completed with crossbars and naked women, one of the crosses will be mine…….

I have started to walk up to Golgotha hill.

C Carr.jpg

‘Oh God it’s so hard! My crossbar is too heavy!’ I feel yet another lash from the whip on my back.

Suddenly I, Johanna of Nazareth hear horrible screams! The screams seem to come from a woman who is being nailed to her patibulum. The screams must come from Golgotha hill, my place of execution. Soon it will be me, Johanna, the carpenter’s daughter that will scream like a slaughtered lamb when I am nailed to my cross!!! I will scream and suffer until I die.

I start murmuring ‘no, no, no, please save me father, not the cross, not the cross, not the cross………it’s a mistake, it’s a mistake.’ I don’t want to drink this cup, father, I never desired to be crucified for real. My crucifixion obsession was just a crazy sexual fantasy of mine! Forgive me father, make a miracle, save your daughter!! Make my mother go to Pilate, tell him that I am willing to be his personal sex slave!

My thoughts continue, I realise that all hope is gone……I notice that I am not the only woman that will die today. I wonder who she is, which crime has she committed, the woman that just got crucified? Will there be other crucifixa’s today or is it just me and the woman they are nailing right now?

From a distance I watch how the woman’s crossbar is lifted and fitted to her stipes.
I can see how the carnifex nails her feet, one foot over the other, and completes her crucifixion. She seems to be the first woman crucified of today's prisoners; I can’t see anybody else hanging on a cross right now. Maybe someone is laying on the ground, awaiting execution. Soon I will know.

The carnifex’s perspective:
‘Good, now me, carnifex Madiosi, and my assistants have nailed this runaway slave woman, Kathy to her cross. I need some more wine, but I need to hurry up and crucify the other slave woman, Emilia. She is babbling a lot, I need to make her shut up. I am tired of her whimpering!

I look at the path leading to Golgotha hill: ‘Now I see the last prisoner, the semi famous prophetess, Johanna of Nazareth. Strange story, I knew her father, Joseph the carpenter. I heard that he is dead, I used to buy crosses from him. Now I will soon crucify his daughter! Indeed a weird world that we live in!

Prophetess or not, my documents says that she has been sentenced by Pilate to die on a cross today. It is my job to see to that that is done.’ She should have married and stayed at home instead of starting this new crazy movement, see where that has taken her now!

To me, to a cross! Naked and disgraced!

Madiosi-2022-173-MrM (1).jpg

My thoughts continue:

‘She is the last prisoner today and she is not that much delayed. Good, then I will make it in time to the brothel! I hope Mary Magdalene is working tonight!

‘My God, this woman looks very pretty! What a lovely body, boobs, and face! I must look in my execution papers again: Her name is Johanna of Nazareth. Yeah, I remember that the carpenter in Nazareth, Joseph who made crosses for us mentioned his daughter’s name. I also remember now that she normally followed him then they delivered crosses.

Hmmm, my papers says that her crime is sedition and blasphemy. Claims to be ‘God’s daughter’???? Crazy girl, I know she is the daughter of Joseph of Nazareth, the diseased carpenter. Well, maybe not his real daughter. Rumours says that her mother was unfaithful with a Roman soldier from the very north! Hard to explain her blonde hair otherwise!

Hmmm, I better be careful when I crucify her, she could be some kind of witch….ha, ha! what else…..my papers also states that a cornu should be mounted on her cross. I know I got a couple of good ones to choose from….will be fun to see her reactions when she rides it…..
‘Now I will nail the other slave girl, Emilia, to her cross, before this Johanna becomes my guest’.

End of chapter 2
XXX

Now to Barbara’s perspective:
Me, Barbara, Johanna’s most beloved disciple, watch spellbound as Johanna struggles forward, naked and tortured towards Golgotha. I look at Johanna’s body. I am ashamed about my feelings evolving in my mind., when I look at Johanna, carrying her crosspiece. Her swaying breasts, her unique lovely blonde hair that I caressed yesterday. Her wonderful body that I fucked. Our lovemaking……
Yes, I know it’s disgraceful, but I can’t help myself.:devil:

Continuation, chapter 3........

Chapter 3 – Johanna – prelude to her crucifixion (+ a guided tour!)

Review and background

In chapter two we followed the condemned ‘daughter of God’, Johanna of Nazareth’s’ via Crucis’ through the streets of Jerusalem, towards Golgotha hill.

Chapter two ends then Johanna is walking, carrying her patibulum on the path up to the top of Golgotha hill. It’s maybe 100 meters remaining before she reaches her deadly end destination. The place where she will be nailed to her cross, the place where she will die after many hours of horrible suffering. She also fights an inner struggle. Is she ‘God’s daughter, or is she just imagining?

We will follow the story through different persons perspectives and general reflections.

Before we continue with the events on Golgotha year AD 22, let’s make a little side-track. When this chapter starts, it’s present time, AD 2022, and a small group of tourists are on a guided tour in Jerusalem. The tour guide is a woman named Eulalia.

Tourist group, Jerusalem AD 2022:

Guide Eulalia, addressing a small group of female tourists:

‘Thank you for travelling with Crux tours and welcome to the next stop in our tour, Golgotha hill!

As you all know this is one of the most important places for one of the major world religions today, Johannaism!

I see that most of you were necklaces with a crucifix, depicting a naked crucified woman, representing Johanna of Nazareth, a person that has had an enormous impact on our history.

Your crucifixes are very fitting since you are now at the place were one of the most important historical events took place concerning the religion that has the largest numbers of believers today, about two billion followers. The event I am talking about, that happened 2000 years ago is of course the crucifixion of Johanna of Nazareth, the founder of the religion. She is also as you know believed to be ‘God’s daughter’ sent on a mission from God/ or the Goddess to enlighten mankind.

The main historical source is the scrolls found in a cave close to the dead sea, about a 1000 years ago. The scrolls were written by one of Johanna’s disciples, Barbara of Sidon.

These scrolls and oral tradition are of course what made it possible to establish this religion and make it grow.

The ‘Barbara scrolls’ tells the well-known story about Johanna’s passion, her crucifixion and resurrection, but she also gives some general information about this place, Golgotha.

This small hill just outside the walls of Jerusalem was the place where crucifixions were carried out. As you might have noticed this place looks a bit like a human skull. Crucifixions were very common during the Roman era. Over the years, maybe as many as half a million people have been executed on this hill! Not so strange that some people claim that they have sensed the souls of the many people that have been crucified her earlier. So, Johanna was just one woman among many that have died on this place. If it had not been for her disciple Barbara’s written testimony and a few dedicated fearless followers who continued her work, we would never have heard about Johanna of Nazareth. The resurrection narrative was another factor that increased its popularity of course!

The Barbara scrolls also mentions that most spectators witnessing crucifixions on Golgotha stood below the small hill when they watch naked women and other prisoners suffering on their crosses. The most prominent spectators, like priests, and a small number of ‘paying guests’ were allowed to watch the executions upon the hill itself. Premium view can be offered for a fee! Not much has changed over the centuries, we all know that you must pay extra for the best seats at a concert!

This arrangement was also of security reasons, too many people upon the hill itself could be difficult to control for the soldiers guarding the execution area. Spectators had a ‘good enough’ view standing below the hill, and the warning to the public that the Roman rulers wanted to convey was still very effective.

Barbara’s written testimony also includes some interesting details regarding the ‘staff’ working on Golgotha hill. In peacetime crucifixions were not normally carried out by soldiers. The normal procedure was that crucifixions were carried out by a special profession, known as the Carnifex. Crucifixions was a business, a private enterprise! Thanks to Barbara, we know the name of the Carnifex that crucified Johanna of Nazareth, God’s daughter, but on earth just the daughter of a poor carpenter! His name was Madiosi, and according to Barbara a well-known professional.

I have already told you that crucifixions were very common, and very popular events to watch among Jerusalem’s inhabitants. Barbara also describes this in her scrolls. She mentions that the majority regarded the executions as entertainment! Entertainment!

I think a crucifixion is comparable to a lamb being slaughtered! However, a normal crucifixion drew hundreds of spectators. When attractive women were crucified, the crowd could often exceed one thousand. The nativity also increased when women were crucified. A strange and bizarre paradox. The reason behind this is probably that men’s sexual activities increased then they had watched women suffer on their crosses. Horrible events to watch of course, but also very erotic. A paradox, we humans are a very strange species indeed!

It’s however reasonable to assume that back home, after witnessing a crucifixion of women, most men wanted to have sex with their wife’s. Sex with the crucifixion scenario fresh in their minds! This was probably a turn on for many men. So the day Johanna was crucified three women died on their crosses, but many more babies were made. To summarise: Female crucifixions were profitable in the long run for the state. Lives were lost, but many more new taxpayers were created.

Girls, that’s my free tip of the day to you!1 Do you want intense sex with your man or woman, let him / her first tie you to a cross naked! That will in most cases be a great turn on for your partner!

Now dear tourists, stop at the souvenir shop and buy some more female crucifixes! It’s even possible to buy one in a natural size, for home crucifixion sessions. Complete with instructions and free shipping! After that, we need to continue to the next stop, the place of Johanna’s tomb.’

Back again to year AD 22, Golgotha hill.

Johanna’s perspective

I, Johanna of Nazareth, the carpenter’s daughter, falter, and struggle, burdened with my crossbar, my patibulum. People glare at my naked body. Soon I will arrive at my horrible end destination. I can see the execution area on the hilltop, it is less than 100 meters away now. My eyes spot the carnifex, soldiers, guards, priests, and other spectators. They all glare at me! Then my eyes fall on the crosses! I look at an empty stipes between two already crucified women! My God, they seem to suffer so much!!! Such horrible screams of agony! Their naked bodies, covered with rivulets of blood! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I am scared, I murmur, calling for my earthly mother: ‘mummy, mummy, where are you! Mummy, I can’t see you! Mummy, be with me, be with me!

I call for my mummy since I have doubts that I am the chosen one, ‘God’s daughter’. I think: ‘God’s daughter, me, Johanna of Nazareth. What an absurd thought! God has not spoken to me for a long time, he has abandoned me! I am just my mother’s and father’s little girl…..Joseph, father, I miss you! The happy moments when we worked together, making crosses in your workshop…..and now I will be crucified on one of our crosses ………. Hope we will be re-united soon….or will there just be darkness……HELP!!!!

I feel how the soldiers escorting me are getting impatient. They grab the outer ends of my crossbar, and drag me the final distance to my stipes, the erect part of my cross that is already in place, waiting for me. God, they handle me like an animal brought for slaughter! I now stand positioned towards my upright, observing my stipes. Help! I have arrived at my place of execution! My eyes focus on my upright! Oh no, a cornu has been fastened to my stipes! My vagina will be penetrated while I suffer on my cross!

I look left and right. Screaming women are nailed on the crosses next to me. God, how they suffer! So, there will be three women condemned to die today, me included. Soon it will be my turn to be nailed to my cross. Help! I still can’t spot mummy, no friendly faces!

I feel how the soldiers holding my crossbar twists it around, making me turn around, away from my stipes, making me face the crowd instead. Oh, I am so ashamed, all these people and I am tnaked! That disgusting old man standing just meters away from me, he is drooling as he consumes my looks!

I see how the officer responsible for my ‘transport’, my via Crucis, hands over my execution documents to the carnifex, who signs them. I know what that means, from now on it’s the carnifex that is responsible for my crucifixion and my execution. He must later certify that I am dead, that my cross has killed me.

I hear the officer in charge addressing the crowd:

‘People of Jerusalem! Before you, naked as you can see, stands the despicable criminal Johanna of Nazareth! She has been sentenced by a Roman court, to be crucified until death occurs.

Her crime is sedition, she incited a riot at your temple. We cannot tolerate that anyone disturbs the Roman governance of Judea. She has also broken your religious laws, causing more unrest, by declaring herself to be ‘God’s daughter’.

Let her death also be a warning to all of you! Rome does not tolerate troublemakers; this is how we deal with them!

All Roman Gods also condemn her!

Carnifex, carry out her sentence, crucify this woman!

I whimper and tears flows from my eyes. So unfair! I have also healed Romans! I try instinctively to walk away from my cross! Impossible of course, the guards keep their steady grip of my crossbar, preventing me to go anywhere!

I start murmuring,

‘Oh God, oh God, why have you abandoned me! Please, don’t make me drink this cup, save me, I don’t deserve to be nailed to the cross! Save me, I have been a good daughter! I have never hurt anybody; I have healed people!!’ I have preached your words!!’

‘Father in heaven, spare me this! God: ‘Father, save me, don’t let them crucify me ……..Father, this is not right, set me free! Father now I know that you love my brother Jesus more than me!’ Sob!’

My mind suddenly feels a connection with my heavenly father, a.k.a ‘God’. It’s been a long time since he communicated me, so I don’t really know if this is reality or just an illusion. I interpret his message to me; but I have no idea if it is right or wrong:

‘Johanna, Johanna, beloved daughter! I love both of my children, limitless, more than you can understand. Sorry daughter, but I could not send your brother Jesus, he would fuck it all up! Women would be oppressed for many millennia to come. Wars, famine, and other horrors would ravish the world! We must save mankind; we must show that love conquers hate. We must establish female dominance in the world! We must show that love makes even the concept that humans know as death irrelevant. You will demonstrate this three days after your death on the cross. Sorry daughter, but there is no other way. You will redeem all mankind by dying on this cross. Peace will prevail on earth. Suffer daughter, suffer, drink the cup that I offered you! Suffer and die on your cross for the good of mankind my sweet daughter!’

I feel how God arranges some comfort for me through his powers.

I then feel inner peace that fills my soul and body. Maybe I am just hallucinating, right now I don’t care, I am at peace for the moment.

I reply to God: ‘Father I am ready to drink the cup, I am ready to be crucified!’ Let it happen!

I then feel how the guards holding the outer ends of my crossbar throws my naked body to the ground. I lift my head and look around me. I notice that new people gather around me. The Carnifex and his assistants! They look at me like birds of prey, ready to attack a helpless victim. They scan my naked body. They grab my ankles and stretch my body. I notice that the assistants tie my wrists. This is for facilitating the nailing. I know, I have attended many crucifixions.

So, the next step is no surprise for me. The Carnifex and one of his assistants take positions, kneeling at my right and left wrist. I spot that they have erections, obviously….

I hear the Carnifex shouting to one of his assistants: (Willius) ‘Nails and hammers please! Probe her wrists, find the right spot! Don’t fuck up! Position the nail and start nailing on my command!

I fell fingers probing my delicate wrists, as my executioners search for the right spot to put in the nails. I feel how the tip of the nails scratches my tender skin. Seconds feels like an eternity. I take deep breaths, making my breasts heave. Strange, someone is also stimulating my tender clit! I am about to be nailed to my cross, and I have started to grunt of sexual pleasure! In a loud voice I cry out: ‘I forgive you’!!!! A second later, I hear the Carnifex shouting: ‘Now nail her!!!!!!!!!!!

The Carnifex’s perspective. (Madiosi)

It’s been a good day for me and my team so far! We have crucified two out of three women without any problems, an easy day’s work! A normal day we crucify between ten to thirty prisoners! Would mean more money, but I am doing alright anyhow. I also like my new young assistant, Willius, he is a quick learner.

I look at the last prisoner laying on the ground in front of her stipes that I will crucify today. I have signed her execution documents, so now I am responsible for this sweet woman’s execution. Johanna of Nazareth, the carpenter’s daughter. I knew her father. Hard to believe that she has been sentenced to death by crucifixion. She is so beautiful, lying naked before me, and she radiates goodness! I must do my duty however, she has been sentenced by a court, she must die today on her cross, that’s my job, my responsibility.

I kneel beside her, on one side below her patibulum. On the other side of her beautiful body Willius has taken position. My job has certain benefits. I observe that the prisoner has closed her eyes. Her breathing is heavy, her nice boobs heave up and down. She seems to be praying, but it is inaudible for us bystanders.

Very soon I will nail her to her cross bar. I want to decrease her stress, so I start with one hand to caress her breasts, pinching softly her erect nipples. My other hand finds her engorged clit…..I stimulate it, rotating my finger. Wow, she is very wet!

I enjoy her intensified breathing, and her sounds…………Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……….

She is about to die, but she is still a sexy slut! I order another of my assistants to keep stimulating her clit! I bark another order, bring us hammer, and nails!

Me and my assistant probes Johanna’s wrists, we need to find the correct spot to hammer in the nails.

One of my other assistants continues to stimulate the prisoner’s clit. I want her to orgasm at the very same moment as we nail her tender wrists.

We take our nails, about 15 cm long with a small piece of wood just below the head of the nail. We position the nails at the correct spot on her wrists.

We hear her beginning to orgasm, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!, combined with her shouting, God I am coming!!!!!!!

I bark a command to my assistant! Now!!! NAIL HER TO HER CROSS!!!!!!!!

Mary, Johanna’s mothers’ perspective:

I kneel, praying and sobbing less then10 meters away from my daughters cross to be! She has not seen me yet; she keeps her gaze to the ground. I see two soldiers holding the outer ends of her crossbar, making her stand. Probably needed, I can see my poor daughter’s legs shaking. I see tears dripping on her chins. Tears mixed with some blood from her crown of thorns. She is weak and exhausted, first her flogging and then her via Crucis…

I never in my wildest fantasy could imagine that my beautiful blonde daughter would end on Golgotha, sentenced to be crucified! That she would be on display naked before all these people. She is the kindest person in the world, she has never hurt a fly! She has healed people!

Oh God, is this a punishment for my sins 23 years ago, when Johanna was conceived? My infidelity with the Roman soldier from the very north? My poor husband who accepted me and Johanna anyway. God, I deserve to be crucified, crucify me, not my daughter, not my sweet daughter! (Well Mary, who knows what will happen in the future…..)

I hear the centurion reading her sentence……. those words are not true, no, no, no!

The dammed hypocrite priests, laughing when they hear that my poor Johanna is going to be crucified. If I had more courage, I would kill them!

Oh no, now they are pushing my daughter to the ground, stretching out her naked body! The carnifex and his staff take position at her wrists and at her stipes!

I hear the Carnifex’s awful words: ‘Now, nail her wrists! Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO,NO,NO!!!!!!!
End of chapter 3

Back
Top Bottom