Johanna of Nazareth - God's daughter ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes they are indeed priceless! :) As you understand the world developed differently due to the establishment of Johanaism as the world's leading religion......The scrolls are stored in secure vaults in Cruxton......btw Cruxton is also the religious epicentre for Johanaism.......A gigantic church has been built there, called 'The saint Barbara dome'.......Cruxtown is also were the Popess resides, the supreme leader of this dominant religion......Cruxtown even has the status as an independent country! Only women are allowed to have the positions as priests in this world dominant religion and the Popess must ofc be a woman. The priestesses are however allowed to use as many men as they like for sexual pleasures! Another interesting event that takes place in Cruxton each year is a very realistic passion play, in remembrance of Johanna's crucifixion.

God's daughter - Chapter 4- Johanna’s suffering and doubts on her cross! (Chapter in two parts)

Review

Previous chapter ended just seconds before the nails were smashed into Johanna’s tender wrists. Johanna of Nazareth’s crucifixion had just begun.

In this chapter, we will follow her pain filled struggle on the cross and her doubts about being divine….

Johanna of Nazareth, ‘God’s daughters’ perspective:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLANG, CLANG, the sound of metal hitting metal!!!!!!!!!!

Me, Johanna of Nazareth feel excruciating pain beyond human comprehension! I look up on the blue sky, screaming and screaming, emptying my lungs! I can’t believe what is happening, men are nailing my wrists to my cross! I am being crucified!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything seems surreal for me. I am lost in another world, a world consisting of pain and horror! I hear the carnifex: shouting ‘Men, get her up on her cross, raise her!’

My blurry mind grasps that my body is being lifted. More pain! I notice how the spectators’ glares at my tortured body and how they shout hateful comments.

I hear somebody screaming: ‘Let’s see how that cornu fit’s this whore’s pussy, ha, ha, ha!!’

The cornu………I had almost forgotten about it…………..

I look at my sides, and I see how two of the carnifex’s assistants hold my thigh’s, positioning my body……….I feel how the cornu invades my sex, centimetre by centimetre…..God’s, all pain but that feels good! I must be very wet since it glides in so easily! Maybe the carnifex had also greased it! Oh!!!!!!!!! This is so strange, my pussy craves the cornu, and the rest of my body is consumed with pain!!!

I hear the sound of a hammer above my head. I am aware of what’s happening in the crucifixion process, it’s my titulus being nailed to the wood. I hear the man standing on a ladder leaning behind my cross exclaiming: ‘Boss, patibulum secured with ropes to the stipes, and this bitch titulus is in place! Now everybody can read what an important Jewish slut that hangs on this cross!’

I then feel that someone has taken hold of my feet, positioning them just under my ass, one foot atop of the other. Oh God, I know what that means…..I grit my teeth…..I hear the carnifex shout: ‘Men, hold her still, don’t fuck up!!!! I feel something sharp on top of one of my feet……..I know what is about to happen………….

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel indescribable pain once more! My whole body convulses, and the carnifex assistants still hold a steady grip at my thighs! Someone else holds a rope around the stipes and my ankles, so my feet are in the right position……. My screaming continues……….

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

My poor feet are being nailed to the stipes!!

My whole body is in shock! The ropes that held my arms tied to my crossbar have been taken away, so now I can do the ‘dance’, the dance of the doomed crucified women….

My pain is beyond human comprehension. My body squirms and twists. On shaking legs, I push my body upwards, making my naked body stand on my newly nailed feet.

In the standing position, I push myself outwards, away from my stipes, making me form a semi-circle.

I cry out from the bottom of my lungs: FATHER WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!!!!

I don’t manage to stay more than 30 seconds in the ‘standing’ position, before the pain in my legs overwhelm me, and I slump down into the sitting position. The cornu goes in again in my pussy. My legs are somewhat relived, instead the pain in my arm increases! Help, there is no way of escaping this torture, the torture that is crucifixion! It’s so different from all the times I masturbated with this scenario in my mind!

Suddenly, I temporarily lose consciousness. After a short moment, I wake up again.

What is happening?? Where am I?? I am all blurry, so confused! I feel the pain again.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HELP ME!

Oh God, father, father! HELP! Such excruciating pain! AHHHHH! Father, this must be a mistake, HELP!!

I must have passed out after I stood up on my cross in that semi-circle. I had such a strange dream. Demons dancing around me and my cross! They stimulated my sex………..Ohhhhhhhhhh……..

My God, I still feel sexual stimulation. I feel that I have something inserted in my wet pussy……

Yeah, I remember. The cornu that the carnifex mounted on my cross. I also remember the strange woman that gave me herbs just before I was nailed to my patibulum……. She told me that her herbs would make me climax. That the drugs will make me feel both excruciating pain and some sexual pleasure! Maybe the drugs also explain my dream with demons. (You are wrong sweet Johanna; the demons are real!)

I am fully conscious again. AHHHHHHHHH! Such pain!!!!

My body squirms, my legs and arms are spasmodic……AHHHHHHHHHH, it hurts so much, and my pussy is on fire! What a paradox lust and pain!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………………

This can’t be true, I am crucified. Oh, such pain, such pain! OH, its hurt’s so much! Oh God, Oh God, my sweet father in heaven, take me down from this cross! I don’t understand how my death on the cross can redeem mankind! FATHER HELP ME!!! MOTHER HELP ME!

I look at my legs and arms, they are shaking! Blood pours from my wounds, from my nailed wrists and feet. My boobs wobble! All muscles in my body aches!

God, my sweet father in heaven, this can’t be part of your plan! End your daughters suffering. PLEASE GOD! Please let me die now, if you can’t take me down, let me die! End my pain!

Minutes that seems like hours pass……..God is silent, I am still suffering….. I am crucified and alive. Then, I remember, my crucifixion was just moments ago. No hope that death will occur soon….

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look down on my naked body.

Blood is dripping on my beautiful big breasts that sways with every move I make on my cross. Oh God, my nipples are pointing straight out, and they are rock hard! Maybe the herbs I was given moments before I was nailed to my cross explain this…….the strange woman promised that those herbs will make me come……I hope she didn’t lie. I do feel some fire building up in my pussy, I can feel some contractions…..How can this be!?

I continue and scan the rest of my front through my eyes, glowing with pain. My shapely long legs, my feminine well-rounded hips……My gaze falls on my black hairy bush……My God…I am so wet, so wet, my pussy flows of smelling womanly juices. All this pain, and my pussy is flooding! I am wet as a Roman pool!

Oh God, my clit is stiff! I can’t take this no more, my clit is craving to be touched! That would speed up my pussy contractions. That would ease my pain for a few moments! Oh God, if I could reach my clit with one of my fingers…..a pity that my wrists are nailed to my crossbar…. But I can try and use the tip of my cornu….. I raise myself on my cross. The cornu slips out of my soaking pussy with a slurping sound.

The pain is enormous when I raise myself once more on my cross. Cramps, spasms, and agony! I fall down a little bit, and I target the tip of the horn when I lover my body, making it touch my swollen tender clit. Ohhhhhhhhhh!

I rotate my hips, so that the tip of the horn stimulates my clit. I hear insults and degrading comments from the spectators, especially the priests that got me condemned. I don’t care anymore; I am beyond shame. The only thing that occupies my mind right now is to ease my pain a little by stimulating my clit, to get an orgasm on the cross! I rub my clit faster and faster around the tip of my horn.

My breathing is heavier and heavier……contractions in my pussy……. Suddenly I cry out loud: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I orgasm on my cross! My whole body convulses!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SO GOOD; SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I slump down again on my cross. My cornu goes into my pussy once more with a slurping sound. I feel how my pussy contraction from my orgasm still lingers on. My vaginal contractions embrace the wood of my horn, squeezing it. I am totally exhausted. Tears flows from my eyes. So good, so painful, and so humiliating!! I think I can see my poor mother lowering her head in shame, looking away from me, her naked tortured daughter.

I almost lose consciousness once more, but my ears catch some of the priests and other spectators comments.

I hear: ‘Such a lustful bitch! She can’t be God’s daughter; she is just a horny slut! She is certainly a witch, aligned with the devil himself. Surely, she will fuck the devil in hell tonight! I hear someone else saying: ‘She has no dignity; she is shameless even as she dies on her cross!

I regain consciousness and I try to communicate with God between the moments that pain don’t totally control my body. I start to talk: Heavenly father, since my teens I have known about my destiny, I have known about this day. Pain beyond comprehension, fear, humiliation, and anticipation. It’s all so strange! AHHHHHHHHHH! Another shockwave of pain hit my naked body. I squirm once more on my cross. My thoughts continue:

Oh God, I didn’t expect it to be so hard. This is so embarrassing…… feeling lust while feeling all this pain. Understandable, though. I am a masochist, I was born this way, this is how you God created me. I have dreamed and feared of this day since I was a little girl…. Dreams filled with both fear, anticipation and lust…..but fantasising about being crucified….that is something very different from the painful reality I experience now……..Oh God, Oh God…………

I think of all the times I have masturbated and orgasmed when I fantasised about my upcoming crucifixion. All the times I watched other women of all ages being executed on crosses. How I fingered myself while watching their crucifixions. Watching their naked bodies squirm. Now I hang naked, suffering on my cross! God, oh God, my father in heaven. I have been a bad and sinful daughter, lusting and craving to be crucified! I have been sexually turned on while watching other girls dying on their crosses. It is fair that I pay for my sins by suffering on the cross myself! Forgive me father, please have mercy upon your daughter, please, please ease my pain!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH………another shockwave of pain hit my body! God oh God, your daughter can’t take the pain much longer. Forget my confession, that I deserve to suffer! Save me father! Save me now!!!! I have also been a good daughter, preaching your message!

I notice that God doesn’t act. Once more, I think: can this really be God’s plan, that I must die on this cross? It doesn’t seem logical. To save mankind by dying naked on this cross? Maybe it’s just some kind of bad dream, something a masochistic girl is imagining? Where is God now? He has abandoned me! Maybe after my suffering, there will just eternal darkness?? Oh God, Oh God, what have I done?! Why do I feel so dizzy??

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, more pain! ……………………………..

Until now I have been unaware of the two other women crucified today. I see them, and I hear their screams. The screams and anguished cries are heart breaking! I push my body up on my cross. That’s a painful move, but breathing is easier in this position. My naked body is shaking, my breasts wobble.

I manage to look to my left. I look at her tortured body. I am shocked, as she in a stammering voice starts heckling me!

‘So…….you……are……God’s…….daughter…..Johanna of Nazareth……just a fine father you have, ha, ha, ha!!! Killing his own daughter, allowing her to die naked on a cross! You……are….such a fake Johanna of Nazareth……nothing divine that I can see…….Just a tortured, dying, naked crucified woman…. Come down from your cross!!! Save yourself and us, and I will believe that you are God’s daughter!!!!………

Her words sting my heart like an arrow. My tears intensify and I doubt myself even more. Maybe she is right, maybe I am not divine at all. Maybe I am just a sex obsessed masochist girl……. My father is not answering my prayers, he has abandoned his crucified naked daughter! Maybe the crucified slave woman is right…..Oh God, what have I done!

I shouldn’t have made that protest outside the temple. Stupid me! I bang the back of my head against my cross! Aiiiiiiiii!!!! That only made that the thorns in my ‘crown’ scratched my head………

I sink down on my cross once more, I rest my pussy on my cornu. Exhaling is very hard in this position. I panic, I start to suffocate, and I make a painful move upwards on my cross once more. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Such pain. Please father, haven’t I suffered enough, let me die!!! I panic, God still doesn’t answer………..HELP!!!!!!!!!

I hear a faint voice from the woman crucified on my right side. I look towards her. She is beautiful, despite the rivulets of blood that covers her sexy body. I listen to her: ‘Johanna, I am Kathy of Jerusalem….I have listened to your sermons…..I believe in you……Ahhhhhhhhhhh………pain interrupts her talking…..she speaks again…………’Johanna, think of me when you reach your reign’…I regret my wrong doings……you are a light in this cruel word’……

My mind is confused when I hear Kathy’s words……someone likes me and believes in me! I manage to say a few words myself, despite my constant pain: ‘Kathy, today we will be together in paradise. I love you’!

I notice that Kathy for a few seconds smiles at me, and I smile back. I am no longer sure if I can make promises about paradise, I doubt that I am divine. But if I can comfort this fellow crux sister, why not? My doubts continue: If I am God’s daughter, why do I have to endure all this pain and humiliation? I gather some strength and push my naked body up on my cross yet another time. I cry out as loud as I can, while my naked body twists and my blood-stained breasts wobble:

‘FATHER, FATHER WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!!! TALK TO YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!’

END PART 1 CHAPTER 4 CONTINUES IN NEXT POST

Continuation of chapter 4

Totally exhausted, I fall once more into the sitting position. AHHHHHH!!!! Such pain. I feel my cornu penetrate my soaking pussy yet another time…… I hear agitated words from the Sanhedrin priests: ‘She is begging God to help her! Let’s see if he will help her, ha, ha, ha!!!! Doesn’t seem to be the case so far, why would God have anything to do with such a dirty horny whore! Ha, ha, ha!

Their words of mockery disappear for me in a fog……I lose my consciousness once more for a short moment…..I dream a strange dream………My father, God in heaven, appear in my dream…….He doesn’t say anything, but he conveys his thoughts to me. His face is very sorrowful.

‘Daughter, beloved daughter! You are human as long as you are alive on your cross……..you need to experience the pain as an ordinary human girl. You must experience what human suffering means. You need to suffer daughter, to redeem mankind. Sorry my sweet girl, but there is no other way! I cannot help, you need to go through the hell that is crucifixion, otherwise we will not defeat the devil. If the devil wins, there will be no hope for humanity. Suffer daughter, suffer on your cross, endure the pain, be strong!

My father’s words fade away……My dream continues………it’s all so strange……the horrifying demons that I encountered just after I was nailed to my cross appear again……The demons are this time accompanied by an incredibly beautiful naked woman…(Siss)…… In my dream, I think: Oh my God, I want to have sex with that woman, such a blonde beauty! In my dream I am still aware that I am crucified naked, that I can't reach her.

I dream that the beautiful girl (Siss) speaks to me: 'Johanna, Johanna of Nazareth, a.k.a ‘God’s daughter’. I know that you are a masochist, but a real crucifixion means pain beyond the ordinary bdsm games I know you like to play…… I am sure you agree as you now hang on your cross, that this is more than you have bargained for……. Honestly Johanna, your father, a.k.a ‘God’ sucks! If he was a good father, he would not let you go through whipping and crucifixion, all naked! I would describe your father as a pervert! 2000 years from now, and your ‘father’ would be a case of violent abuse with the social services! Johanna this is insane!! Denounce your father three times, and the power that I represent, a.k.a Lucifer will take you down from your cross now! The suffering that your crazy perverted ‘father’ make you go through will end instantly!

Denounce him, and you will be with me and other beautiful naked women in my master’s reign!

We can make love as much as you like. Of course, you will also have access to your favourite disciple Barbara! Your masochistic side will also be taken care of, but in a sound way. No lethal crucifixions, only crucifixions for sexual enjoyment! You should see our playroom! We can satisfy all desires! From time to time, also our master participates! I can arrange that you could play and make love with him!

That's something you will not regret, I guarantee! I observe a big smile on the lovely woman’s face. (Siss) Even the demons surrounding her smiles and look friendly. The blonde beauty speaks to me:

‘Johanna, Johanna, just say these words three times and you will be together with me and Barbara forever! Just say, God, I renounce you, God I renounce you, God I renounce you!!! Do it now, three times, and you will be free!'

My brain tries to process the scene. Yeah, my father has forsaken me, he will not help his tortured crucified daughter in her darkest hour….

This woman seems to care about me……and she is so sexy, I can’t resist….in my dream I speak in a loud voice: ‘Father I denounce you, father I denounce you, father I………..

Suddenly, before I denounced my father a third time, I regain consciousness! The friendly demons and the blonde beauty are gone. With blurry eyes I look from my cross over Golgotha hill. Such pain!!!! I think one of my shoulders will soon be dislocated. I cry out my anguish yet another time: FATHER, WHERE ARE YOU! HELP ME, HELP YOUR SUFFERING DAUGHTER! I hear the priests’ comments Seems like God has indeed abandoned you bitch, ha, ha, ha!!!! Suffer naked whore! Fuck your cornu harder! Ha, ha, ha!

Exhausted I fall into the ‘sitting’ position once more on my cross. Again, my cornu slides into my still soaked pussy. Still the pussy muscles contracts around my horn. I am a sex obsessed slut; I can’t be divine! My legs point outwards in this position. Yeah, look at my hairy pussy you perverts! I cry out sounds of pain and some pleasure. My mind is dizzy. What happened in my dream moments ago?

I look down on my naked body. I notice that my body is bloodier than last time I looked. Many rivulets of blood coming from the wounds in my nailed wrists. I am slowly dying; my cross is killing me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I think about my dream once more. Did I denounce God? I am confused, I don’t know what to believe anymore. I know for sure that I am still crucified, I know I experience excruciating pain. I know that death has not yet liberated me. The blonde beauty (Siss) in my dream has not liberated me either!

I cry out once more: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My eyes look out over Golgotha hill once again. Through my tearful eyes, I look at the hateful, leering spectators. I notice the soldiers, the guards and the carnifex’s team. I remember the carnifexs name, I heard someone talking to him when he nailed me to my cross. Madiosi, yeah Madiosi is his name, I am quite sure. I forgive you Madiosi, you must do your duty.

You didn’t sentence me to be crucified, to die on this cross. Pilate and the priests did. Thank’s also for the cornu carnifex Madiosi, that horn made my crucifixion a little bit easier to endure……I enjoyed the sexual parts of my crucifixion. (God is not so forgiving, he puts a ‘curse’ on poor Madiosi. To live and work as an executioner for 2000 years…… More about that in upcoming chapters.)

I continue my dance of the dammed on my cross. Oh, the pain, my horrible pain! MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!! I raise myself once more, I don’t know how I manage to find the strength. It’s a choice between more pain while raising your naked body on the cross or less pain and suffocation while sitting and hanging down, riding my greased cornu.

My gaze scans Golgotha hill yet another time. I manage to spot a woman that looks at me with sorrow filled eyes intensely. She wears a hood, but I recognise her. It’s Claudia Procula, Pilates wife!

Unbelievable! My heart beats faster. I recall despite my pain, that not long ago, after I had been sentenced to die on the cross, I was taken to Claudia’s chambers. We made intense love, she made me forget my crucifixion sentence for a short while. After our lesbian sex, she escorted me naked to my whipping post, and handed me over to the guards. That made it easier for me to accept my destiny.

I did not believe that she would come and witness my crucifixion. This warms my heart, I know she is a secret admirer. Dear Claudia but be careful out there! I suddenly get a grim vision. Claudia Procula is also crucified naked in this vision! How can this be, she is the wife of the Roman procurator, Pontus Pilate. My vision must be wrong……. (Clue: Zealots)

My eyes then detect a small group of women, standing just about 5 meters away from my cross. I see my beloved earthly mother Mary and my dear disciples Barbara and Eulalia. They try to comfort my mother, who is kneeling, praying, and crying. I hear my mothers’ words: ‘Oh dear God, save my sweet daughter, save her! She has done nothing wrong! She has helped a lot of people! She doesn’t deserve crucifixion; she doesn’t deserve to hang naked and die on this cross like a criminal!'

As my body shakes and twists due to my horrific pain, I think: ‘Be careful mother, don’t show sympathy, that could render you a place on a Roman cross. According to my sentence I am a troublemaker, an enemy of Rome and Judea. Be careful mother, forget your daughter!!!! (Spoiler alert: Mary will be crucified in an upcoming chapter!)

My eyes focus on another woman in the small group, Barbara. Barbara, my beloved disciple. I think of all the times we have made heavenly love! We have even played crucifixion games with ropes, while making love. Absurd, yes, but we are both masochists! I think of one special occasion. We persuaded a Roman soldier to lend us a cross and play in a desolated place. The soldier crucified first Barbara with ropes, and I stimulated her as she hung naked on the cross. Eating and sucking Barbara’s wonderful pussy and clit……..fondling her naked body, my hands caressing all of her. Breast and nipple stimulation. Ohhh, I remember Barbara’s orgasm, her loud screams that echoed over the empty desert…….then we changed places, me tied to the cross, with Barbara making love to me………how I climaxed, oh my God! I squirted vaginal juices….I remember also that Barbara and I then had sex with the Roman soldier, as payment for letting us use a real cross. A price worth paying!

How different that was, compared to the hell I am going through now, nailed to my cross.

I continue to look at Barbara:

I notice that Barbara is fingering herself! Ok, she is not nailed to a cross like me. She must find my crucifixion erotic! Enjoy my love if my suffering can give you some pleasure, that's ok my love. It's a gift of love from me Barbara!

I suddenly remember one of my earlier visions. A vision that showed me Barbara’s upcoming crucifixion, her death on the cross. It was during my via crucis, Barbara telepathically made a wish to me for her to be crucified! I close my eyes a short moment thinking, soon Barbara, soon it will be your turn to be nailed to a Roman cross.

I try and talk to my father, despite my recent doubts about his existence:

‘Dear God, father in heaven…..see to that Barbara is crucified soon…..see to that we are united in paradise……. I then slump down into the ‘sitting’ position on my cross. I am all blurry, just semi-conscious…….I babble vaguely incomprehensible words…..I can hardly breath…..the pain is beginning to take full control of my body. I try and push my body upwards, to the ‘standing position’ but my spasmodic legs fail me, I don’t have the strength any longer. I can hardly breath……

In my mind I see the demons coming back. They don't look friendly this time, and the blonde beauty does not accompany the demons! I begin to panic! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be continued.

, soon Barbara, soon it will be your turn to be nailed to a Roman cross.
:confused: :facepalm:

‘Dear God, father in heaven…..see to that Barbara is crucified soon…..see to that we are united in paradise…….
With a little help from our friend :rolleyes:

Hi fellow cruxers!

This is the final chapter in this story. I am ending it a bit earlier then planned. (In fact it could go on forever if I wished, I planned many side stories like for instance that Pilate's wife is captured by the Zealots...) However, I will most likely come back with yet another variation of this my favourite theme of mine, the female Christ.

God's daughter - Chapter 5 (Final) - It’s getting late on Golgotha

Review

Previous chapter ended when poor Johanna of Nazareth slipped into yet another short period of unconsciousness. She had then been crucified for about six hours. As she falls into unconsciousness, she dreams (or is it reality?) about the demons that has haunted her another time during her crucifixion.

n this chapter, we will follow the developments at the place of execution, Golgotha!

Carnifex Madiosi strolls around on Golgotha hill, he is restless. Normally he likes his job, but today he does not feel well. He drinks some wine and then he starts checking the crucified naked female prisoners. Only two hours of sunlight remains, and his orders are that the crucifixas must be dead before sunset, and the bodies are to be taken down from their crosses.

The carnifex concludes that this means that the crucified women’s legs must be broken, to make them suffocate until dead. That process normally takes less than 10 minutes. Madiosi starts calculating how long it will take to take down the corpses from their crosses. The carnifex’s conclusion: ‘It’s getting late on Golgotha’, he and his team better start now!

The carnifex is also looking forward to this evenings encounter with his favourite whore at the brothel, Mary Magdalene. He hopes that she can shatter his very unusual bad feelings when he thinks of one of the women he crucified today, Johanna of Nazareth.

There is something about that woman, maybe she is some kind of witch…..her execution documents stated that she claimed to be ‘God’s daughter…………..I feel so dizzy………..

(As described in earlier chapters, the Carnifex was cursed by God when he nailed Johanna to her cross.)

Despite his dizziness, the carnifex concentrates on the tasks he must perform, to finish the executions before sunset.

All this is a positive gesture towards the local religious leaders from the Roman authorities. The religious leaders who have requested that no bodies should hang on the crosses during the sabbath. Normally, the bodies are left to rot on the cross if the crosses are not needed for another execution of course.

Carnifex Madiosi drinks some more wine, then he starts his inspection of the women struggling on their crosses. He starts with the first cross, where the slave woman Kathy struggles.

Poor Kathy is hanging down on her arms when the carnifex comes to inspect her. She is sobbing, her body is shaking and trembling, she is spasmodic. Kathy has obvious problems breathing, she has almost lost the strength that is needed to raise her naked bloody body to the ‘standing position’. A position that would make her breathe easier. Carnifex Madiosi says a few comforting words to Kathy: ‘Woman, soon your suffering will be over. You have a strong character, I have seen many women, and men, whimper a lot more then you. Hope you will find peace when you cross the river Styx’.

The carnifex perceives only sobs and a vague ‘please kill me’…. kill me now’…….

He continues to the next cross, Johanna’s cross. She is still beautiful Madiosi concludes. He hears only vague moans and panting. ‘. The carnifex thinks it sounds like ‘father help me’. He reflects: ‘I am going to help you soon your highness, ‘Queen of the Jews’. She tries to move her body upwards on her cross, but she seems to lack the strength. She obviously has problems breathing. Poor girl Madiosi thinks for himself, it did not seem right to kill her……Oh, my dammed head, I got a bloody strong headache!

The headache comes from the curse that was casted upon Madiosi when he crucified ‘Gods daughter’ (More about that in future stories !)

Madiosi then inspects the last prisoner, the second runaway slave girl. She has also problems to raise herself, she is almost dead.

He then fetches his big iron club. Methodically he break the legs of all three crucified women. Unable to raise them self, they soon die of suffocation.

Before dying, a vague sound can be heard from Johanna of Nazareth: ‘Father in thy hands I command my spirit. It is finished.’ Her soul travels through a tunnel, accompanied with the evil demons she encountered in the earlier chapters. Will she be in heaven or hell?

Because of the sabbath, the bodies were to be taken down from the crosses.

Johanna’s mother paid the carnifex so that he allowed her to bury Johanna.

Nobody cared about the slave girls, their bodies were thrown into a pit.

Madiosi went to the brothel and tavern then the execution was completed. Johanna’s friends and mother went home after the burial and mourned.

The execution was complete, three women have died on their crosses this day.

Glory to Roman justice!

Epilogue

As mentioned in previous chapter the carnifex was cursed, and lived as an executioner for 2000 years from now.

Johannaism became the leading religion in the world. This could not have happened if one of Johanna’s disciples had failed to document Johanna’s life and teachings.

The document known as the ‘Barbara scrolls’ became the source of this new religion.

Barbara added a few things in the scrolls to market the new religion better.

She made up things like that Johanna returned from the dead after three days and similar nonsense stories.

Anyhow, after 2000 years, this was the main religion in the world. Even 2000 years after the origin of the religion, men were very oppressed. The reason for this is off course that the saviour of the world was a woman. Men were not allowed to have qualified jobs. For the men, only hard labour works and household services job existed with almost no pay. Most of them were kept for breeding purposes and sexual entertainment only in the villas owned by women. All men were considered inferior to women, and women occupied all important positions in society.

The end.

She made up things like that Johanna returned from the dead after three days and similar nonsense stories.
And CFers wonder how in the world I can manage to blow up the whole site. Just look what my ancestor did 2000 years ago!

And CFers wonder how in the world I can manage to blow up the whole site.
A confession! At last! :banana:

Hi fellow cruxers!

This is the final chapter in this story. I am ending it a bit earlier then planned. (In fact it could go on forever if I wished, I planned many side stories like for instance that Pilate's wife is captured by the Zealots...) However, I will most likely come back with yet another variation of this my favourite theme of mine, the female Christ.

God's daughter - Chapter 5 (Final) - It’s getting late on Golgotha

Review

Previous chapter ended when poor Johanna of Nazareth slipped into yet another short period of unconsciousness. She had then been crucified for about six hours. As she falls into unconsciousness, she dreams (or is it reality?) about the demons that has haunted her another time during her crucifixion.

n this chapter, we will follow the developments at the place of execution, Golgotha!

Carnifex Madiosi strolls around on Golgotha hill, he is restless. Normally he likes his job, but today he does not feel well. He drinks some wine and then he starts checking the crucified naked female prisoners. Only two hours of sunlight remains, and his orders are that the crucifixas must be dead before sunset, and the bodies are to be taken down from their crosses.

The carnifex concludes that this means that the crucified women’s legs must be broken, to make them suffocate until dead. That process normally takes less than 10 minutes. Madiosi starts calculating how long it will take to take down the corpses from their crosses. The carnifex’s conclusion: ‘It’s getting late on Golgotha’, he and his team better start now!

The carnifex is also looking forward to this evenings encounter with his favourite whore at the brothel, Mary Magdalene. He hopes that she can shatter his very unusual bad feelings when he thinks of one of the women he crucified today, Johanna of Nazareth.

There is something about that woman, maybe she is some kind of witch…..her execution documents stated that she claimed to be ‘God’s daughter…………..I feel so dizzy………..

(As described in earlier chapters, the Carnifex was cursed by God when he nailed Johanna to her cross.)

Despite his dizziness, the carnifex concentrates on the tasks he must perform, to finish the executions before sunset.

All this is a positive gesture towards the local religious leaders from the Roman authorities. The religious leaders who have requested that no bodies should hang on the crosses during the sabbath. Normally, the bodies are left to rot on the cross if the crosses are not needed for another execution of course.

Carnifex Madiosi drinks some more wine, then he starts his inspection of the women struggling on their crosses. He starts with the first cross, where the slave woman Kathy struggles.

Poor Kathy is hanging down on her arms when the carnifex comes to inspect her. She is sobbing, her body is shaking and trembling, she is spasmodic. Kathy has obvious problems breathing, she has almost lost the strength that is needed to raise her naked bloody body to the ‘standing position’. A position that would make her breathe easier. Carnifex Madiosi says a few comforting words to Kathy: ‘Woman, soon your suffering will be over. You have a strong character, I have seen many women, and men, whimper a lot more then you. Hope you will find peace when you cross the river Styx’.

The carnifex perceives only sobs and a vague ‘please kill me’…. kill me now’…….

He continues to the next cross, Johanna’s cross. She is still beautiful Madiosi concludes. He hears only vague moans and panting. ‘. The carnifex thinks it sounds like ‘father help me’. He reflects: ‘I am going to help you soon your highness, ‘Queen of the Jews’. She tries to move her body upwards on her cross, but she seems to lack the strength. She obviously has problems breathing. Poor girl Madiosi thinks for himself, it did not seem right to kill her……Oh, my dammed head, I got a bloody strong headache!

The headache comes from the curse that was casted upon Madiosi when he crucified ‘Gods daughter’ (More about that in future stories !)

Madiosi then inspects the last prisoner, the second runaway slave girl. She has also problems to raise herself, she is almost dead.

He then fetches his big iron club. Methodically he break the legs of all three crucified women. Unable to raise them self, they soon die of suffocation.

Before dying, a vague sound can be heard from Johanna of Nazareth: ‘Father in thy hands I command my spirit. It is finished.’ Her soul travels through a tunnel, accompanied with the evil demons she encountered in the earlier chapters. Will she be in heaven or hell?

Because of the sabbath, the bodies were to be taken down from the crosses.

Johanna’s mother paid the carnifex so that he allowed her to bury Johanna.

Nobody cared about the slave girls, their bodies were thrown into a pit.

Madiosi went to the brothel and tavern then the execution was completed. Johanna’s friends and mother went home after the burial and mourned.

The execution was complete, three women have died on their crosses this day.

Glory to Roman justice!

Epilogue

As mentioned in previous chapter the carnifex was cursed, and lived as an executioner for 2000 years from now.

Johannaism became the leading religion in the world. This could not have happened if one of Johanna’s disciples had failed to document Johanna’s life and teachings.

The document known as the ‘Barbara scrolls’ became the source of this new religion.

Anyhow, after 2000 years, this was the main religion in the world. Even 2000 years after the origin of the religion, men were very oppressed. The reason for this is off course that the saviour of the world was a woman. Men were not allowed to have qualified jobs. For the men, only hard labour works and household services job existed with almost no pay. Most of them were kept for breeding purposes and sexual entertainment only in the villas owned by women. All men were considered inferior to women, and women occupied all important positions in society.

The end.
Glory to Roman Justice.... and to the writing of Xso! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom