Journal of a Slave

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, here we go my crux sisters and brothers, on a grand adventure!

I have signed up for a three session course at Dark side in Second Life where I will be taught how to be a slave.

The cost of the course is $5.94 US or $1500 Linden Dollars.

I will be taught by a private trainer/mistress, who will contact me Monday for my initial interview.

After I complete the course I will fill out a slave card which describes me, my intent, my taboos and so forth.

After a two week wait, I will be eligible to go up on the slave auction block. Oh god! The thought of that sends shivers up my spine!

I know that Second Life is just a virtual world, but you would be surprised how 'real' it becomes as you develop as a person and function pretty much the same the way you do in real life! It is, in a sense, a real representation of you!

I have come here to CruxForums to relate my story as it unfolds. Here are my closest crux friends: Mel, Julie, Connie and the Coffee Shop Crew!

I will need to draw strength from you as I meet each challenge along the way. It really is going to be quite an ordeal and I hope I can endure to be a good slave.

I realize and was told from the onset that this slavery is not just something to satisfy me BDSM Passions, but a real commitment.

Yes! Truthfully you all know that I would love to be whipped, tortured, crucified or some public display of me suffering in my agony, but I can easily find that elsewhere in this virtual world gone wild with eroticism. I want to play the role of a slave, not knowing my fate, no control of my destiny.

There will be a monetary investment in me. I want to hold up my end of the commitment to that investment, of which I keep 60% of the purchase price.

Depending on my selling price, I may even give my portion to my mistress, to prove my dedication, willingness and loyalty ... depending on the price!

Well, I hope to share all of this fascinating journey with you:

Here is what the 'slave card' entail: (I've omitted the name of the particular girl who filled it out)

"Yes" indicates this is not a limit.
"No" indicates this is a hard limit.
"Maybe" indicates it may be open to discussion.
Abrasion- no
age play- no
anal hook-s no
anal sex- no
anal plugs- no
Armbinders- yes
Bathroom use control- no
Bestiality- no
Beating no
Belt- no
Blindfolds- yes
Being Serviced- yes
Being Bitten- no
Boot Worship- yes
Bondage (light)- Yes
Bondage (heavy)- yes
Bonage (public)- Yes
Breast Bondage- yes
Breast whipping- no
Bukakke- no
Cages- YES
Caning- no
Capture- no
Cat o nine tails- no
Cattle prod- no
Cells/closets- yes
Chains- yes
Chastity belts- yes
Choking- no
Chores (domestic)- yes
Collars (indicate public or private)- Yes on both
Corsetry- yes
Cross-dressing-NO
Cuffs (there are various kinds of cuffs, please indicate for each
-Chain- Yes
-Leather- Yes
-Metal- yes
-Rope-yes
(please indicate any others you may enjoy and if you prefer tight or loose fit)
Dildoes- tight
Dolcett-no
Double Penetration-yes
Electrical play-no
Erotic dance- yes
Exhibitionism (friends)- yes
Exhibitionism (strangers)- yes
Fantasy Rape- yes
Fantasy Gang rape- no
Fear- no
Fisting-no
Flogging-no
Following orders- oh yes Sir
Food play- maybe
Foot worship- yes
Forced Dressing- no
Forced homosexuality- no
Forced masturbation- no
Forced nudity- yes
Gags- no
Genital sex- yes
Given away- no
Gyno Play-yes
Hair brushes- no
Hair Pulling- no
Hand jobs (giving)- yes
Hand Jobs (receiving) yes
Harems-yes
Harnessing-yes
Head (giving fellatio/cunnilingus) yes Master's only
Head (receiving) n/a
High heel wearing- yes
Hot waxing- no
Human Puppy dog- no
Humiliation (private)- no
Humiliation (public)-no
Immobilization- yes
Incest- no
Interrogation- no
kidnapping-no
Kneeling- Yes
Lactation- no
Lectures- no
Licking (non-sexual)- yes
Lingerie (wearing)- yes
Modeling for erotic Photos yes
Nipple biting (soft)-yes
Nipple biting (hard) no
Nipple clamps-no
Nipple leash-yes
Nipple Piercings-yes
Nipple torture-no
Nipple weights-no
Over the knee spanking- yes
Orgasm control-yes
Orgasm denial-no
Outdoor sex-yes
Paddle-no
Pain (mild)-no
Pain (medium)- no
Pain (extreme/severe)- no
Personality training- yes
Pony girl/boy-no
Pregnanacy-yes
Punishment (private)- yes
Punishment (public)- yes
Pussy/cock whipping-no
Pussy/cock worship (giving)- yes
Riding crop-no
Restrictions/rules- yes
rubber/latex clothing-yes
Saran Wrapping- no
Scat-no
Sensory depratation-no
Serving (indicate for each type)
-Food/drink- yes
-as Furniture- yes
-as maid-yes
-as sexual toy/slave-yes
-other Dominants (supervised)- yes
-other Dominants (unsupervised)- no
Sexual Depravation (short term)-yes
Sexual Depravation (long term)-yes
Slutty Clothing- yes
Snuf (death)-no
Spanking-no
Speech restrictions- yes
Spreader bars- maybe
Standing in a corner- yes
Straight jackets-no
Strapping (full body beating)-no
Suspension- yes
Supplying new partners for Dominant- yes
Swallowing Semen- yes
Tattooing- no
Titty Fucking- yes
Triple Penetration -no
Uniforms-yes
Verbal Humiliation- yes
Verbal Praise- yes
Vibrator on Genitals- yes
Voyeurism (watching others)- yes
Voyeuris (watching your owner with others)- yes
Video (watching others)- yes
Video (recording of you)- no
Water Bondage- no
Water sports-no
Wearing Symbolic Jewelry - yes
Wooden Paddles- no
Wrestling-no

Not sure what some of this stuff means ... age play? ... Bukakke? ... Dolcett?

Didn't study this stuff in college ...

GR

Attachments

• Slave Coming Out Event.jpg
    Slave Coming Out Event.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,155
  • Inside Front Door of Slave Acadamy.jpg
    Inside Front Door of Slave Acadamy.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 1,162
  • Standing Before the Slave Training Acadamy.jpg
    Standing Before the Slave Training Acadamy.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,178
$5.94 !!!
Obviously no expense spared for GR!! It sounds very interesting. I've looked up one or two words. Dolcett is named after an "artist" who appeared interested in the dark,sick side of BDSM. If people want to see mutilated bodies and buckets of blood then they can always go down to their local butcher shop. I think bukkake is to do with lots of blokes having oral sex with one woman. Oh! BTW I just read that jedakk has a quad processor computer with 8Gb memory! I'll bet that would really work on SL! ...and do video captures of 30 fps!
Look forward to seeing videos or at least pics of you in your slave camp.

:) Melissa

Thanks for the 'education' Miss Melissa ( I have to start geting used to saying 'miss.')

That is the same computer I'm looking at. It comes 2.8 speed but with a 'turbo boost' it goes up to 3.4! However, I've seen some negative reviews on it's ability to do so. 8 G Ram / 1.5 T Hd / quality grahics card.

Here it is: http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/529668627.php

I'll probably get MS Office and MS Publisher and the MS web building program that replaces Front Page, which I loved!

My life is tied very close to my computers. I'm on easily 12 hours a day.

I will keep my slave journal up to date, even if I have to write it in blood!

I was not contacted today from the slave trainer and will give her to Wednesday before I approach them again.

I did meet a woman out shopping for ancient Roman villas today and as we became friends, she said she would consider me for her slave.

She has a female slave. I told her I like to be whipped and she smiled and said that is a step in the right direction!

Don't know what these BDSM people will think of my infactuation with crucifixion. I may have to hold back on that for awhile.

It would be cool to be a sex slave for a mistress, but I'd be just as happy pushing a grinding stone or rowing her galley, as long as I feel that leather across my back! My new friend says not to set my expectations too high! :-(

CT

melissa said:
$5.94 !!!
I've looked up one or two words. Dolcett is named after an "artist" who appeared interested in the dark,sick side of BDSM. If people want to see mutilated bodies and buckets of blood then they can always go down to their local butcher shop. I think bukkake is to do with lots of blokes having oral sex with one woman. Look forward to seeing videos or at least pics of you in your slave camp.

:) Melissa

I think you adequately covered Dolcett. bukkake is not only lots of blokes having oral sex with one woman, but more accurately lots of guy cumming on her face whether she stimulates them orally or by they masturbating. Age play is when one of the parties pretends to be of a different age, most often the woman pretending to be an underage girl, schoolgirl in uniform etc.

goldenruler said:
Thanks for the 'education' Miss Melissa ( I have to start geting used to saying 'miss.')

That is the same computer I'm looking at. It comes 2.8 speed but with a 'turbo boost' it goes up to 3.4! However, I've seen some negative reviews on it's ability to do so. 8 G Ram / 1.5 T Hd / quality grahics card.

Here it is: http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/529668627.php

I'll probably get MS Office and MS Publisher and the MS web building program that replaces Front Page, which I loved!

My life is tied very close to my computers. I'm on easily 12 hours a day.

I will keep my slave journal up to date, even if I have to write it in blood!

I was not contacted today from the slave trainer and will give her to Wednesday before I approach them again.

I did meet a woman out shopping for ancient Roman villas today and as we became friends, she said she would consider me for her slave.

She has a female slave. I told her I like to be whipped and she smiled and said that is a step in the right direction!

Don't know what these BDSM people will think of my infactuation with crucifixion. I may have to hold back on that for awhile.

It would be cool to be a sex slave for a mistress, but I'd be just as happy pushing a grinding stone or rowing her galley, as long as I feel that leather across my back! My new friend says not to set my expectations too high! :-(

CT

I think your new computer will easily outpace our little $299 Digimate Black Atom netbook. We've got tons of programs on it including photoshop and it still runs around like a spring lamb. Computers are fun but people weren't designed to sit for 12 hours a day. You should make sure that you go for an hour's walk every day! It would also help lose those extra pounds that your relatives help put on...........Oh dear!!.I've still got my school maam hat on...and I'm on holiday!! Trust me on the sunblock!
;) Melissa

Mellisa! I did go outside and break away from my computer.

I went to beautiful lil' beach on Lake Michigan and surfed circles around a bunch of 29 something kids who thought I was a surf god!

Now I'm outdoors in celebration of the maginificent event, drinking beer, partaking in happy smoke and listening to the Stones, Jimi, SC/DC, and having one hell of a post surf party! I've got my surf board set up on a flower box thing and I'm showing all my neighbors all the cool manuevers I pulled off today!

I don't go out much, but when I do, I shake the world! I'm a historian and I believe that when we all go out in the world, we should leaeve a mark, much the same as you leave the track of your whip on those scrumtously beautiful nymphetts at M & J Productions!

Oh god! Next week I could be a slave! I need to build up my ego as high as possible, so I have some left a the end of this ordeal!

GR

goldenruler said:

I went to beautiful lil' beach on Lake Michigan and surfed circles around a bunch of 29 something kids who thought I was a surf god!

Now I'm outdoors in celebration of the maginificent event, drinking beer, partaking in happy smoke and listening to the Stones, Jimi, SC/DC, and having one hell of a post surf party! I've got my surf board set up on a flower box thing and I'm showing all my neighbors all the cool manuevers I pulled off today!

I don't go out much, but when I do, I shake the world! I'm a historian and I believe that when we all go out in the world, we should leaeve a mark, much the same as you leave the track of your whip on those scrumtously beautiful nymphetts at M & J Productions!

Oh god! Next week I could be a slave! I need to build up my ego as high as possible, so I have some left a the end of this ordeal!

GR
and again behind that damned calculator adding machine people called computer :ymdevil:

double dutch Hansie

Well, I'm still waiting to hear back from the slave acadamy and will probably go there and find out aobut the hold up.

Meanwhile, it has given me time to set up my ancient bakery at CruxWinds.

I work like a slave there and it is probably great training for my coming ordeal. In the picture you can see how hard it is for me to push the heavy flour grinding stone around and around. It is terrbily hot in there, but I dare not take off more than my shirt, because it is a public business establishment.

In the other picture you can see all the nice bake goods I have set out on the shelves for people. However, many just come in to whip me to see if I can push faster. It is very cruel of them. I work so hard and am so tired. My flesh burns from the lash, yet they keep whipping me!

Even though they know how much I suffer, I forgive them.

(continue to next post)

Attachments

• Outside Bakery.jpg
    Outside Bakery.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 923
  • Inside Bakery.jpg
    Inside Bakery.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 939
  • Pushing Flour Grinding Stone.jpg
    Pushing Flour Grinding Stone.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 977
Re: Journal of a Slave

Postby goldenruler » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm

I knew you lived near the lake. It must be brilliant in summer. No big lakes near us but plenty of reservoirs and tons of countryside within easy walking distance.

Melissa

(continued form previous post)

Also included is a picture of the outside of the shop and another of my transport ship that I use to pick up wheat and deliver flour and baked goods. Here I am stopped at Tinne's BDSM Playground and some of the torture devices are visible. If I am late with my delivery, Tinne whips and scourges me and then hangs me up naked in a public place! She often walks off and just leaves me hanging there, naked in the broiling sun, for all who pass by to see!

I suffer a lot and it is humiliating, but it trains me good to be on time.

Tinne is also a vampire. She bites me and sucks out my blood, but I like her and she is my friend. Vampires get thirsty too!

Maybe some day I can deliver baked goods to Mel's Coffee Shop! If I was late on a delivery then Connie could whip me. She whips me the best!

So, that's it for now. Back to the grind!

GR

Attachments

• Tinne leaving me hanging.jpg
    Tinne leaving me hanging.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 939
  • Tinne watching me hang crucified on her bdsm playground.jpg
    Tinne watching me hang crucified on her bdsm playground.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 914
  • My Ancient Transport Ship.jpg
    My Ancient Transport Ship.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 915
Well, I was notified at a slave discussion group at Dark Side that Mistress Dahliais trying to contact me to set up my slave training.

Meanwhile, I've been working on slave outfit files and devised a suitable ragged slave garment from a skirt template. Fabric blood stains and dirt are beyond me right now, so I made it deep red/burgundy color. It doesn't hang as low on my torso as I would like, but it will have to do for now.

Ok, so next I imagined myself as a slave pushing a heavy grinding stone, which is a favorite fantasy of mine.

I set out to show progressive body damage to me by whip, as I pushed the wheel around and around.

As I may have already mentioned, this body damage goes on as layers of clothing which organized into 'outfit' files.

I designed three of these outfits, showing progressive damage.

The first is me sweating with some torso whip marks, followed by another wich includes the initial damage and sweat with more severe whip marks.

The last shows shows the previous two outfits wiht my ragged garment whipped away rendering me naked with even more severe whip marks on my back and butt.

Next, I went down to my CrossWinds bakery and pushed the heavy grinding wheel. There was nobody there to whip me as I turned the stone, so I just had to imagine there was. I started out pushing and having no sweat or damage.

After a number of turns I dragged over the 1st damage outfit folder onto my struglging figure, without breaking stride pushing the stone. By body blurred slightly for a fraction of a second and then the seat and whip marks showed up on me.

After some more turns I dragged over on me the 2nd damage file with more severe whip marks follwed later by the final outfit showing the msot sever whip marks on back and butt.

So now, if my mistress decides to whip me, I can smoothly show the progressive damage.

I could continue on making the damage even more severe with flagellation, bruises and total body scratches, but his will do for a simple post whipping.

It would help if my mistress notified me before hand exactly what she was going to do with me, so I could build the appropriate progressive body damage outfit folders.

There will be a comment section on my slave card on which I will present this feature. I would think it would help with my sale and slave value. More importantly, it would show my desire to be a slave and be punished.

GR

Attachments

• 1d sweat naked severe whip.jpg
    1d sweat naked severe whip.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 857
  • 1c sweat n more whip.jpg
    1c sweat n more whip.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 827
  • 1b sweat n whip.jpg
    1b sweat n whip.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 820
69729417.gif

I'm sure you will make an excellent slave. Here's a little someting some of our friends recorded especially for you. :)

Melissa

Thanks Melissa! You worked me like a slave doing Garden Party, so I have at least some experience!

That was the kind of work I thoroughly enjoyed!

Tutt - tutt - tutt! Don't show your butt!

Those three should be crucified!

GR

melissa said:
69729417.gif

I'm sure you will make an excellent slave. Here's a little someting some of our friends recorded especially for you. :)

Melissa

i missed the red one :ymdevil: =))

My future life as a slave is very slow moving. Still not set up at the Dark Side Slave Acadamy.

No matter, it gives me more time to prepare.

I came up with the idea of pushing the flour grinding stone at my bakery in CruxWinds and now whenvisitors coem in they can whip me and treat me like a slave! I can leave me pushing and go about other computer tasks, because when someone comes I can hear the loud creak of the heavy wooden door.

One new CW member came in and paid a visit to my bakery. He was a very big, stong man with a huge bullwhip!

He showed me no mercy as he laid lash after lash on my straining, sweating back. After a dozen or more lashs my pathetic little garment was whipped from my loins and my butt was lacerated too! Even Connies lashes were not that brutal! He even pissed on teh floor and made my feet slipwhen I walked by! I thought that was ingenious of him!

He did help me get the flour ground quicker and served my passion to be a true slave! Now, anyone who comes in has the potential to be my master or mistress! I am gaining experience!

GR

Attachments

• Bakery Slave Work3_001.jpg
    Bakery Slave Work3_001.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 399
  • Bakery Slave Work2_001.jpg
    Bakery Slave Work2_001.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 392
  • Bakery Slave Work1_001.jpg
    Bakery Slave Work1_001.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 399
I thought for sure that I posted this last night, but maybe now, so I' re-posting it agoan.

It isa log of my intial contact with my slave trainer, Mistress Dahlia (I changed her name to protect her privacy)

I also fille dout my personal slave limit card and did a 12 page ode on my 'Dark fantasy', all of which I will postshortly ..

Hello Mistress Dahlia! I have been told that you are trying to contact me regarding slave training and that you will be online later. I'm off on a 40 minute walk but will return. Doc
[2010/09/03 18:52] User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[2010/09/03 19:13] Doc Droverson: Back and in for the night. My 40 minute walk turned into a 10 minute drive. Too windy and rainy!
[2010/09/03 19:13] User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[2010/09/07 11:15] Mistress Dahlia: (Saved Tue Sep 07 06:59:12 2010) Hello, Doc. My apologies for it taking so long to get back, as I haven't been well. So if you are interesting in classes, please let me know.
[2010/09/07 11:19] Doc Droverson: Hi Mistress Dahlia! Yes, I am very interested in taking classes. If you are recovering and need time to catch up , then that is fine with me. [2010/09/07 11:19] User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[2010/09/07 11:22] Doc Droverson: The rest of the week I am pretty free and I do stay up very late at night, often to 3 am,. so I may be able to accommodate your schedule better if you are far from my time zone. No big rush on this, but I am anxious to start my adventure as a slave. Hope you feel better. Being sick is no fun! Doc
[2010/09/07 11:22] User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[14:01]

[14:01] Mistress Dahlia: I am ready to start you in classes when you are.
[14:02] Mistress Dahlia: The first thing I need is some information concerning what you seek from this training.
[14:09] Doc Droverson: Certainly, would you like to interview me in person, chat, gmail?
[14:09] Doc Droverson: like
[14:09] Mistress Dahlia: we can chat here for the info..then I will schedule a class time conducive to the ease of both our schedules.
[14:09] Doc Droverson: Fine
[14:10] Mistress Dahlia: You are seeking slave training or Dominant coaching?
[14:10] Doc Droverson: Slave training
[14:10] Mistress Dahlia: Are you a rl submissive or slave?
[14:10] Doc Droverson: I am a self bondage person with no mate
[14:11] Mistress Dahlia: You did not answer my question.
[14:11] Mistress Dahlia: I am not talking about bondage and play.
[14:11] Doc Droverson: slave
[14:11] Mistress Dahlia: Are you a submissive?
[14:11] Doc Droverson: sorry
[14:11] Doc Droverson: yes
[14:11] Mistress Dahlia: nods
[14:11] Mistress Dahlia: Then you are to address me as Mistress Dahlia.
[14:11] Doc Droverson: Yes, Mistress Dahlia
[14:12] Mistress Dahlia: I teach in what I refer to as 'tiers'...or levels.
[14:12] Mistress Dahlia: levels
[14:12] Doc Droverson: OK
[14:12] Mistress Dahlia: My basic tier for slave training is a minimum of 3 classes, about an hour in length each.
[14:13] Mistress Dahlia: In that basic level, we will go through an extensive limits list.
[14:13] Doc Droverson: Fine Mistress Dahlia
[14:13] Mistress Dahlia: You will be taught protocol and the rules of safety.
[14:13] Mistress Dahlia: That takes at least 3 classes, sometimes possibly another.
[14:13] Doc Droverson: Yes Mistress Dahlia
[14:14] Mistress Dahlia: Did kea discuss the prices for my classes with you?
[14:14] Doc Droverson: Yes Mistress Dahlia
[14:14] Doc Droverson: $1500
[14:14] Mistress Dahlia: nods...$500L each session.
[14:15] Mistress Dahlia: If we make an appt to meet and something comes up, we will let each other know as soon as we can, understanding that rl does come up.
[14:15] Doc Droverson: Yes Mistress Dahlia
[14:15] Mistress Dahlia: My next tier would be learning positions and emoting them, as well as basic service emoting for sl.
[14:16] Doc Droverson: Yes Mistress Dahlia
[14:16] Mistress Dahlia: have you rp'd any?
[14:16] Doc Droverson: No Mistress Dahlia
[14:16] Mistress Dahlia: Do you know what rp is?
[14:17] Doc Droverson: Yes Mistress Dahlia [14:17] Mistress Dahlia: nods
[14:17] Mistress Dahlia: My third tier is classes about Gor.
[14:17] Doc Droverson: Gor? Mistress Dahlia
[14:17] Mistress Dahlia: But we won't worry about anything more than the basics for now, and see how much further, if any, you desire to go.
[14:17] Mistress Dahlia: Have you never heard of Gor?
[14:18] Doc Droverson: Heard of it Mistress Dahlia, but not sure what it is ...
[14:18] Mistress Dahlia: Gor is a fictional world, here in SL, as well as other places, and is based on a set of books by John Norman...
[14:18] Mistress Dahlia: it is a world on the other side of the sun as earth...called Gor
[14:19] Mistress Dahlia: where slaves and free live
[14:19] Mistress Dahlia: the planet's people use a set of 'codes' to live by..that is based on honor
[14:19] Mistress Dahlia: women are beautiful and for that, they are punished and made to serve men
[14:19] Mistress Dahlia: there are male slaves, however
[14:20] Mistress Dahlia: there are female slaves and free women, yet the free women are still vulnerable to the will of men
[14:20] Doc Droverson: I will research this Mistress Dahlia
[14:21] Doc Droverson: research
[14:21] Mistress Dahlia: you would be known as a kajirus
[14:21] Mistress Dahlia: and just to let you know, Gor is VERY hard on male slaves
[14:21] Mistress Dahlia: the free men, many of them, will treat you poorly
[14:21] Mistress Dahlia: so do you want to have a class tomorrow?
[14:22] Doc Droverson: Yes, Mistress Dahlia
[14:22] Mistress Dahlia: how about 3 slt?
[14:22] Doc Droverson: I am EST and need to calculate that, Mistress Dahlia [14:23] Mistress Dahlia: 6
[14:23] Doc Droverson: Later better, Mistress Dahlia?
[14:23] Mistress Dahlia: what time is good for you?
[14:24] Doc Droverson: Mistress Dahlia, I realize weekends may be yours for your own recreation, whatever, so I would not wan t to infringe on your schedule
[14:25] Mistress Dahlia: Answer my question.
[14:25] Doc Droverson: 10 pm Mistress Dahlia
[14:25] Mistress Dahlia: nods
[14:25] Mistress Dahlia: That is 8 my time and will work.
[14:25] Mistress Dahlia: Let me write that down on my calendar. brb
[14:25] Mistress Dahlia: wait
[14:25] Mistress Dahlia: 10 your time or slt?
[14:25] Doc Droverson: TY Mistress Dahlia. What time is that in SL?
[14:26] Doc Droverson: What
[14:26] Mistress Dahlia: that is 7 slt
[14:26] Doc Droverson: What
[14:26] Mistress Dahlia: 10 your time is 7 slt
[14:26] Mistress Dahlia: and 8 my time
[14:26] Doc Droverson: OK, Mistress Dahlia, TY
[14:26] Mistress Dahlia: I will give you a limits list to fill out.
[14:26] Mistress Dahlia: one sec
[14:26] Doc Droverson: Oh good! Mistress Dahlia
[14:28] Doc Droverson: Mistress Dahlia, I need to fund my SL account with Pay Pal
[14:28] Doc Droverson: This was unexpected and I've been out shopping
[14:28] Mistress Dahlia: ok?
[14:28]

[14:28] Friendship offer accepted.
[14:28] Mistress Dahlia is Online
[14:29] Doc Droverson: I will line up financials now
[14:29] Doc Droverson: Mistress Dahlia
[14:29] Mistress Dahlia: nods
[14:29] Doc Droverson: TY, Mistress Dahlia, sorry about that
[14:29] Doc Droverson: I just bought land
[14:32] Mistress Dahlia: Oh really?
[14:32]

[14:37] Mistress Dahlia: One more thing I want completed before our session tomorrow.
[14:37] Mistress Dahlia: Write out a dark fantasy of yours. Doesn't have to be really long, but it does have to be yours.
[14:42] Mistress Dahlia: Doc?
[15:31] Doc Droverson: Mistress Dahlia, I have funded my SL account form Pay Pal. I was shocked when we started talking about money that my Linden amount at the top of my viewer only said 'L$20!!! Last night there was $L3500+! I have done some shopping in the past 24 hours, but not that much! So I funded $US30 into SL from Pay Pal after my interview and then on my account page it said I had $8000+! This is not the first time my viewer amount is less than my actual SL amount. I know it takes time and possibly another login to see the actual amount on the viewer screen, but I have taken that into account. The viewer screen amount now says I have $L3184, so I'll keep an eye on that!
[15:31] User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[15:34] Doc Droverson: I have filled out the limit card and very excited about relating to you my 'dark' fantasy! TY-Doc
[15:34] User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

Mistress Dahlia soundsa bit of a flower. How much is a Linden dollar in real money?

Melissa

Linden Article / Slave Card Limits

Very enlightening article! Thanks! GR

Here is the 'limits' section of my slave card:

Slave Limit Card

"Yes" indicates this is not a limit.
"No" indicates this is a hard limit.
"Maybe" indicates it may be open to discussion.
Notes by applicant:
‘?’ indicates I think this may only apply to females
‘??’ indicates that I don’t understand the term, but am researching it.
If you do need immediate straight answers, then ‘?’ and ‘??’ indicate ‘no.’

Abrasion-yes
age play-??
anal hook-no
anal sex-no
anal plugs-no
Armbinders-??
Bathroom use control-no

Bestiality-no
Beating (indicate hard or soft)hard
Belt-yes
Blindfolds-yes
Being Serviced-??
Being Bitten-yes
Boot Worship-yes
Bondage (light)-yes
Bondage (heavy)-yes
Bondage (public)-yes
Breast Bondage-?
Breast whipping-?
Bukakke-?
Cages-yes
Caning-yes
Capture-yes
Cat o nine tails-yes
Cattle prod-yes
Cells/closets-yes
Chains-yes
Chastity belts-?
Choking-yes
Chores (domestic)-yes
Collars (indicate public or private)-public
Corsetry-??
Cross-dressing-no
Cuffs (there are various kinds of cuffs, please indicate for each)
-Chain-yes
-Leather-yes
-Metal-yes
-Rope-yes
(please indicate any others you may enjoy and if you prefer tight or loose fit)
Stocks, crosses (‘T’, ‘X’ or any other type) -Tight fit
Nails -Tight fit

Dildoes-?
Dolcett-??
Double Penetration-?

Electrical play-maybe
Erotic dance-maybe
Exhibitionism (friends)-yes
Exhibitionism (strangers)-yes
Face Slapping-yes
Fantasy Rape- yes
Fantasy Gang rape-?