Juan's Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Whilst MS Paint is rather limiting compared to Photoshop, a lot can be achieved by experimenting and developing your skills with the programme. There is a range of pen and brush tools which provide a variety of effects, but I assume you are obliged to work in a single layer, using the mouse as a stylus or brush?

The advantage over paper and wet paint is that you can 'go back' to make corrections. I used MS Paint for my early manips when I didn't have anything else. Once I obtained Photoshop, I did not use Paint any more. I believe @mp5stab has made extensive use of 'Krita' in her digital drawings and paintings, and this is available as a free download.

I think you have occasionally presented pencil drawings on the site in the past, and it is worth practicing with traditional media since the same skills can be applied to digital media. I really should do more pencil sketches myself, as @montycrusto is occasionally reminding me. :D

Your results to date are impressive, especially considering the limitations of the programme. Keep going, and keep making experiments. E.g. try working in monochrome to build confidence with using light and shade. If you enjoy the creative process, eventually the results will reflect this. :)
Yeah Krita is a great one. Much more capable than MS Paint, but of course this means that there's more to learn, but a lot of artists are using Krita so that has to say something about it.

Mypaint is also good, and sits somewhere between MS Paint and Krita in terms of functionality, and is also free and, like Krita, is cross-platform

Mypaint is considered a great choice if you have a Wacom or similar graphics tablet, but Krita also supports these

All artworks are nice, but this I like most of all.
if you like, you can draw from my pics, here's link of my thread

All artworks are nice, but this I like most of all.
if you like, you can draw from my pics, here's link of my thread
Thanks, yes I have long enjoyed your pics.

Great work, Juan! Anyone who ever said that going up on the cross facing the wood preserved a woman’s modesty never actually thought about how it would work…or never thought about the implications of having her backside presented to the onlookers for easy access.

Nice touch with the little branch in her anus. It reminds me of poor Priscilla from your story “Talbus the Guard” https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/talbus-the-guard.7340/page-4

“Can I put this in?” Talbus’ attention was brought back to the youths, one of whom held up a twig from the branch they had used to poke at Aurelia. It was barely longer than a man’s middle finger, and it was thin and flexible, with tiny knots all along it’s length. Talbus considered a moment.

“You can do that,” he said, restraining the reluctance in his voice. The young men set to work poking the twig into her anus, prying her open with their fingers, laughing at her gasping and grunting.

When the youths had shoved the twig into Priscilla, then yanked it partway out again and shoved it in and out several times, Talbus told them it was enough and they should move on.

“Well take it out!” Priscilla demanded as they sauntered back to the road.

“Do you want the twig back?” Talbus asked them, hesitating before allowing Priscilla’s bottom to return to its original position.

“No, leave it in!”

“I’m sorry, Priscilla,” Talbus set her buttocks gently against the cross again, the twig barely protruding.

And Priscilla was crucified in the traditional way, with her back to the wood. The temptation to…play…with a crucified woman must have been even greater when she was turned around with her ass hanging out for all to see.

DCED8E51-B518-400F-918F-6E72794EBB6C.jpeg

Great work, Juan! Anyone who ever said that going up on the cross facing the wood preserved a woman’s modesty never actually thought about how it would work…or never thought about the implications of having her backside presented to the onlookers for easy access.

Nice touch with the little branch in her anus. It reminds me of poor Priscilla from your story “Talbus the Guard” https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/talbus-the-guard.7340/page-4

“Can I put this in?” Talbus’ attention was brought back to the youths, one of whom held up a twig from the branch they had used to poke at Aurelia. It was barely longer than a man’s middle finger, and it was thin and flexible, with tiny knots all along it’s length. Talbus considered a moment.

“You can do that,” he said, restraining the reluctance in his voice. The young men set to work poking the twig into her anus, prying her open with their fingers, laughing at her gasping and grunting.

When the youths had shoved the twig into Priscilla, then yanked it partway out again and shoved it in and out several times, Talbus told them it was enough and they should move on.

“Well take it out!” Priscilla demanded as they sauntered back to the road.

“Do you want the twig back?” Talbus asked them, hesitating before allowing Priscilla’s bottom to return to its original position.

“No, leave it in!”

“I’m sorry, Priscilla,” Talbus set her buttocks gently against the cross again, the twig barely protruding.

And Priscilla was crucified in the traditional way, with her back to the wood. The temptation to…play…with a crucified woman must have been even greater when she was turned around with her ass hanging out for all to see.

View attachment 1175895
Thank you! It's so nice when people remember things from my stories. :)

Awesome, Juan! You captured a powerful moment so well. They’ll consummate her “marriage” to the cross, get her feet nailed, and leave her to grind on the horn in a brutal parody of sex for however long it takes for her body to give up.

Back
Top Bottom