Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com

jucundus

Diva
Since the Visions of Darkness forum shut down some years ago, I have been posting my renders mainly on deviantArt (except for crux pictures, because you love and they hate them). That was good for my art; I learned how to imply erect male genitals without showing them and to focus on torture as an acceptable type of nonconsensual interaction between the sexes.

But I am getting seriously bored dA-ifying all my pics all the time. So, this thread will be the entry point to contaminate the internet with the worst of my smut, stuff that is not welcome in more respectable, less fun places. A mixed bag, not sorted by "genre" or production date. You are welcome to comment or put any of these pics into the appropriate threads without asking (if the moderators do not object). Just please do not post other pictures in this thread.

I start with an illustration of what I mean by dA-ifying (even though I never did put that picture on dA).

mermaid.jpg

mermaid_DA.jpg

Since the Visions of Darkness forum shut down some years ago, I have been posting my renders mainly on deviantArt (except for crux pictures, because you love and they hate them). That was good for my art; I learned how to imply erect male genitals without showing them and to focus on torture as an acceptable type of nonconsensual interaction between the sexes.

But I am getting seriously bored dA-ifying all my pics all the time. So, this thread will be the entry point to contaminate the internet with the worst of my smut, stuff that is not welcome in more respectable, less fun places. A mixed bag, not sorted by "genre" or production date. You are welcome to comment or put any of these pics into the appropriate threads without asking (if the moderators do not object). Just please do not post other pictures in this thread.

I start with an illustration of what I mean by dA-ifying (even though I never did put that picture on dA).

View attachment 1228075

View attachment 1228076
Thanks and welcome

I hate that an extremely talented artist like you had to modify his work and content to DA's 'new standards'. That said, they did us here at Crux a favor by inspiring you to post here. I can guarantee that your beautiful renders will be greatly appreciated by most every one here... myself included.

Thank you for sharing your exquisite images here, and looking forward to your posts.

Finally! I've been hoping for a long time for this topic to be opened in what I think is the most appropriate place to get a wide feedback from connoisseurs-contributors;
I did have the Gabriella whipped to death, how could I have missed the rape of the legionnaires?

this is just gorgeous!

a beautifully rendered rape of a princess!

beautifully!

and I'm also curious! how will her fate be? slave girl? or the cross?

and I would be interested in some technical things you used, but I'm amazed at the centurion helmet model, what kind of model is it?)

please reply..thanks!

Last edited:
@jucundus
Adding my applause to the standing ovation here. Simply gorgeous work in every respect. As Poyeezed said above, you do indeed set the standard.
Thank you for these beautiful images today, and looking forward to whatever you decide to share.

Back
Top Bottom