Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com
Since the Visions of Darkness forum shut down some years ago, I have been posting my renders mainly on deviantArt (except for crux pictures, because you love and they hate them). That was good for my art; I learned how to imply erect male genitals without showing them and to focus on torture as an acceptable type of nonconsensual interaction between the sexes.

But I am getting seriously bored dA-ifying all my pics all the time. So, this thread will be the entry point to contaminate the internet with the worst of my smut, stuff that is not welcome in more respectable, less fun places. A mixed bag, not sorted by "genre" or production date. You are welcome to comment or put any of these pics into the appropriate threads without asking (if the moderators do not object). Just please do not post other pictures in this thread.

I start with an illustration of what I mean by dA-ifying (even though I never did put that picture on dA).

View attachment 1228075

View attachment 1228076
Regardless, they are very very good as well as suggestive.

Since the Visions of Darkness forum shut down some years ago, I have been posting my renders mainly on deviantArt (except for crux pictures, because you love and they hate them). That was good for my art; I learned how to imply erect male genitals without showing them and to focus on torture as an acceptable type of nonconsensual interaction between the sexes.

But I am getting seriously bored dA-ifying all my pics all the time. So, this thread will be the entry point to contaminate the internet with the worst of my smut, stuff that is not welcome in more respectable, less fun places. A mixed bag, not sorted by "genre" or production date. You are welcome to comment or put any of these pics into the appropriate threads without asking (if the moderators do not object). Just please do not post other pictures in this thread.

I start with an illustration of what I mean by dA-ifying (even though I never did put that picture on dA).

View attachment 1228075

View attachment 1228076

their loss

we love all your works here

and here you are free to be as cruel as crazyy as imaginative as sadistic as you want !!!!!!!

Sorry, but this thread dies with the new image size rules.
Sorry you feel that way. As has been explained before, it’s an experiment to see whether it can keep our rising costs under control.

Our artist community is very important to our site. A much larger file limit has been allotted to artists’ original work with that in mind, and some serious thought has gone into what size limit is doable without significantly diminishing the viewing quality of the work. With very very few exceptions, our artist community had bought-in to the experiment and been very supportive of the effort.

No one wants to see members leave. I hope you can reconsider.

unless someone is manipping you work, the size don't show up on the screen...
Another good point by Tree. Artists probably shouldn’t be manipping other artist’s original work without seeking permission or credit. So, if viewing is and ought to be the main consideration, there really is no need to post in high resolution.

And, don’t forget, there’s no size limit on externally hosted images. They cost the site nothing.

Is there a thread about this? How easy is it to do, and is there a preferred host site where we wouldn't have to worry about violating their use agreement?
I've been using IMGUR for years. They are very good. They don't pester you and they do keep your images private. When you upload an image to your free account simply click on the Direct Link, copy and paste it here. If you like I'll put together an illustrated guide and post it in the Important. Please Read thread.

Back
Top Bottom