Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is something that I did during that period, featuring at least one GOT character (Cersei). The second image, more vanilla, to be found on deviantart (who stubbornly refuse to ban me).
Your work always look so realistic! Her stretched muscles and especially the pain mixed with fear expression really great! We missed your posting in here, please keep this up! :Laie_22mini:

It's great to see you posting images here again @jucundus .

Can I ask a favour, please ....... some years ago, at another place, you posted a tribute to Rutger Hauer, who had just passed. It was another wonderful piece of art. You removed it very quickly, and before I had time to fully savor its brilliance. Is there any chance you could post it here please?

Here is something that I did during that period, featuring at least one GOT character (Cersei). The second image, more vanilla, to be found on deviantart (who stubbornly refuse to ban me).
Just my curiosity, how long did you make one scene work like this one, excluding the rendering time, like characters posing, props adjustment, lighting, etc.

It's great to see you posting images here again @jucundus .

Can I ask a favour, please ....... some years ago, at another place, you posted a tribute to Rutger Hauer, who had just passed. It was another wonderful piece of art. You removed it very quickly, and before I had time to fully savor its brilliance. Is there any chance you could post it here please?
I know which picture you mean, but I must admit that I now find it pretty ugly. What I will do: I will work on the picture some more until I am happy with it, and then I'll post it here. Would that work for you?

I know which picture you mean, but I must admit that I now find it pretty ugly. What I will do: I will work on the picture some more until I am happy with it, and then I'll post it here. Would that work for you?

Work for me? Just a bit! :sun_smiley:

Thanks very much. I'll look forward to seeing it. If it's even better than the original it'll be some work of art.

Just my curiosity, how long did you make one scene work like this one, excluding the rendering time, like characters posing, props adjustment, lighting, etc.
I don't quite remember this specific one, but usually I am not in a hurry. The first rough version may just take one or two evenings. The refining may take two more, but sometimes twice as long, if I do a lot of Photoshop postwork, like in this one. So I probably spend one week and 4-5 test renders on a complete image. But often I don't like the final product and they sit around for months until I once more try to finish them.

I don't quite remember this specific one, but usually I am not in a hurry. The first rough version may just take one or two evenings. The refining may take two more, but sometimes twice as long, if I do a lot of Photoshop postwork, like in this one. So I probably spend one week and 4-5 test renders on a complete image. But often I don't like the final product and they sit around for months until I once more try to finish them.
Sure you got the memo, jucundus, but just in case: up to 2MB is ok now for original artwork. I hope that’s enough! :thumbsup:

impaled.jpg
Wow, that’s incredible. :enamorado: The hair especially is stunning. And the prehensile toes! Great work!!

Here is a picture of an impaled girl in Roman times. It actually is an early version of what eventually transformed into a crux image. For obvious reasons, there is no other site in the world I would want to publish it .

View attachment 1280502

Well, what can I say? That is a great example of why I like your images so much. The character, not Hollywood-beautiful, but pretty enough (and I love the freckles), her expression, the pose and the attention to detail are just awesome. Thanks so much for creating posting this. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom