Go to CruxDreams.com
the term 'Judas cradle' seems to refer properly to a kind of impaling pyramid

judas cradle.jpg

or for Barbie-doll freaks,

barbie judas cradle.JPG

much like a giant lemon-squeezer up your arse! :eek:

It's also used more loosely for what we otherwise know as the saw-horse or pony

horse.jpg

which would be a different kind of pain, especially for a woman ;)

There was other methods of torture in middle ages. One of the most terrible is Judas cradle. What do you know about that kind of torture.

Judas Cradle (Torture)

The Judas Cradle, a terrible medieval torture where the victim would be placed on top of a pyramid-like seat. The victim's feet were tied to each other in a way that moving one leg would force the other to move as well - increasing pain.
judas-cradle.jpg

The triangular-shaped end of the judas cradle was inserted in the victim's anus or vagina. This torture could last, depending on some factors discussed below, anywhere from a few hours to complete days.

Death Factors

The time it took someone to die varied enormously from individual to individual. Torturers would sometimes add weight to the victim's legs as to increase pain and hurry the victim's death. Other torturers would place oil on the device which increased pain considerably.

This device was rarely, if at all, washed. If the victim did not die quickly enough, or their painful execution was interrupted, they would invariantly die from an infection.

The victim was sometimes rocked or made fall repeatedly onto the "pyramid". This was done so torturers could acquire vital information from the victim. If he or she refused to talk, the torturer would either add more weight to the victim or make him or her fall repeatedly on the device.

Other information

The Judas cradle was called the culla di Giuda in Italian, the Judaswiege in German and The Wake in French.

The victim was usually naked when subject to the Judas Craddle. This was to increase humiliation.

To prolonge the victim's life and cause more pain, torturers would sometimes rise the victim with ropes for the night and continue the torture during the morning.

A common variant of the Judas Cradle was the Impalement Torture - equally painful.

I can imagine what kind of pain and suffer prisoner had endure. If he or she didn't want to give information he or she must be very strong

or very masochistic :D

Actually, I like the idea of strength in adversity, of endurance in the face of the extreme.

A selection of pics, I don't know if the fire one quite fits here

Attachments

• tumblr_mecsznnQQY1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mecsznnQQY1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 2,706
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2,604
  • Erika.jpg
    Erika.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 2,628
Last edited:
or very masochistic :D

Actually, I like the idea of strength in adversity, of endurance in the face of the extreme.

A selection of pics, I don't know if the fire one quite fits here
In imagination yes. But third picture is the best. It was like that in mediaval times. I am looking for will, strength and courage of the mediaval woman or man to endure unbearable pain. If they have will they have strenghth to endure pain.

Admi has posted a powerful animation using Quoom's images of
a victim being tortured by the Inquisition on a 'pony',
if I can find it I'll edit in a link here.​

There is no reason to think that crucifixion didn't involve some form of Judas Cradle under the victim, something that they would try to avoid lowering themselves down onto until exhaustion obliged them to give up & finally endure the agony & indignity of the device entering the anus or vagina. Nasty!

Actually the pictures above of the saw-horse or pony makes me think of a very simple yet agonising thing that would only effect men & is easy to try at home. Naked, sit astride a wooden bench then lean forward to try to touch one's chest flat on the bench. It's impossible to do without raising oneself up as one rolls forward to squash one's balls...Youch!

Last edited:
There is no reason to think that crucifixion didn't involve some form of Judas Cradle under the victim, something that they would try to avoid lowering themselves down onto until exhaustion obliged them to give up & finally endure the agony & indignity of the device entering the anus or vagina. Nasty!

Actually the pictures above of the saw-horse or pony makes me think of a very simple yet agonising thing that would only effect men & is easy to try at home. Naked, sit astride a wooden bench then lean forward to try to touch one's chest flat on the bench. It's impossible to do without raising oneself up as one rolls forward to squash one's balls...Youch!
What about woman.?

that's what they call the cornu ('horn') -
much discussed here on the Forums,
far too often for me to post links,
but if you click 'Search' on top bar and enter 'Cornu' and 'title' in the search options,
you'll find no less than 10 threads on the topic!

Back
Top Bottom