Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ancient Chinese JCP from this Pixiv gallery, but the artwork looks old and from multiple sources:

View attachment 1116467View attachment 1116468View attachment 1116470View attachment 1116471View attachment 1116472View attachment 1116473View attachment 1116474

Plus a one-off high quality image from a different Pixiv poster (who says they don't know the artist either). Does anybody recognise this artist and where there may be more?

View attachment 1116469
This photo was taken by a Chinese photographer to recreate a scene from an ancient Chinese public court.

Really liked seeing this. I used to (as surreptitiously as I could) buy these types of mags years ago a a youth since they were the only things I knew of that dealt with this kind of kink, (thank God for the internet, What?) Janus was another possibly more famous publication. Thanks for these tame pics that just wouldnt pass muster now.

Not only whipping and caning. In the past hot iron branding was a very popular judicial punishment for many crimes to allow easy recognition of guilty people.
In the old engraving punishment of thieves: the men are "simply" hanged while the female is waiting for birching and branding.
I found also a short clip about punishment of prostitutes by branding... Here one waiting to be in front of the judge and brought by soldiers...
Sorry for HORRIBLE quality from Youtube...

Attachments

• 0-pro.jpg
    0-pro.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 467
  • 0-pro0.jpg
    0-pro0.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 450
  • 0-pro1.jpg
    0-pro1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 473
  • 0-Whipping_and_hanging_of_thieves.jpg
    0-Whipping_and_hanging_of_thieves.jpg