Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some birching scenes from old times,
judicial
bdsm_drawings__02_006.jpg

Finally, I was exactly where I had dreamed of being. Bound, bent over, with my bare ass on display, positioned for severe punishment.

The men stood there behind me, gazing and waiting, as I struggled against my restraints. I had no doubt what they were gazing at, but waiting for what, I wondered? Why didn't they just on with it?

I feared the lashing of the birch rods upon my flesh. But I longed for it as well. This would be suffering that I both wished for, and deserved.

Finally, I was exactly where I had dreamed of being. Bound, bent over, with my bare ass on display, positioned for severe punishment.

The men stood there behind me, gazing and waiting, as I struggled against my restraints. I had no doubt what they were gazing at, but waiting for what, I wondered? Why didn't they just on with it?

I feared the lashing of the birch rods upon my flesh. But I longed for it as well. This would be suffering that I both wished for, and deserved.
Bullwhipping would be better. :)

Of course you deserve it, Jackie, but just for the record, can you please list your crimes?:nusee: The camera is on....

Thievery, if you must know. I first stole a jeweled necklace from a shop, fully intending to be arrested, tried, sentenced, and punished. For years, I have longed for this experience, even envying women who faced this fate.

Unfortunately, I was not caught initially. This unexpected outcome brought me both relief and disappointment.

A few days later, I returned to the shop and stole again, some lovely gold earrings. This time I was caught. When my home was searched, the necklace I had previously stolen was found as well. Thus, I was guilty of two counts of thievery, not merely one. I was condemned to suffer four dozen lashes, rather than the two dozen I had expected and desired.
:eek:

So my little plan backfired in the most spectacular way. My ass and thighs will pay a heavy price.

In Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, I750, Bridget Hagan was convicted of shoplifting. She was sentenced to restore to the owner the value of what she had stolen, pay the same amount to the government, and then to be stripped to the waist and receive 15 lashes in front of everyone at the public whipping post.

Back
Top Bottom