Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
The ride from the airport in the back of a police car was deeply depressing. The vacation I had planned in this exotic land was now ruined. All because I tried to bring a little weed into the country. As the officer was walking me to his car he whispered in my ear: "We will use any excuse to flog an American girl in our country."

It seems I've gotten myself into quite a predicament.

The ride from the airport in the back of a police car was deeply depressing. The vacation I had planned in this exotic land was now ruined. All because I tried to bring a little weed into the country. As the officer was walking me to his car he whispered in my ear: "We will use any excuse to flog an American girl in our country."

It seems I've gotten myself into quite a predicament.

Oh Barb, you should know better by now!

I'm Jackie, silly! Do we hot girls all look alike or something? :p

I tried to get Barb to come on vacation with me but she decided not to. It seems she may have made the right decision!
Sorry, I just thought, well you know Barb and I didn't think that you would be ..... well... OK, the lesson now is going to sting!

Attachments

• blonde-beging-caned.gif
    blonde-beging-caned.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 486
  • I-can’t-hear-you_-Did-you-say-“please-hit-me-harder”-Every-time-slut.gif
    I-can’t-hear-you_-Did-you-say-“please-hit-me-harder”-Every-time-slut.gif
    490.8 KB · Views: 466
  • submissive-blonde-girl-naked-and-caned.gif
    submissive-blonde-girl-naked-and-caned.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 527
I've been sitting here with my wrists cuffed behind my back for over an hour now. The arresting officer seems to enjoy gazing at my legs, and refuses to clarify when I should be able to speak to a lawyer. "You were caught red-handed, so it will do you no good," is about all he tells me.

We are waiting for a female officer to arrive, who will administer my strip search. He says that if she doesn't arrive soon, he will have to take care of it himself.

I've been sitting here with my wrists cuffed behind my back for over an hour now. The arresting officer seems to enjoy gazing at my legs, and refuses to clarify when I should be able to speak to a lawyer. "You were caught red-handed, so it will do you no good," is about all he tells me.

We are waiting for a female officer to arrive, who will administer my strip search. He says that if she doesn't arrive soon, he will have to take care of it himself.

Are you really in such a hurry to get to the main event?

Their abominable dalliance has been discovered by the Inquisition tumblr_ntq0h6YQpu1qa30t5o1_250.jpgtumblr_ntq0jjg7Iy1qa30t5o1_250.jpgand for the crime of gender treason they are to be publicly shamed and punished. For their sins they have been sentenced to be mounted face to face astride the wooden horse which has been placed in front of the town church. The duration of their ride shall be six turns of the glass during which they shall receive one hundred lashes each before they are banished from the city.

Attachments

• de8xx35-3adae206-0550-40f8-a34e-8bf62b800ca4.jpg
    de8xx35-3adae206-0550-40f8-a34e-8bf62b800ca4.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 456
6588747_xlarge - Andrey Borrato, 2017.jpg
The bad news is that they threw me naked into this dungeon cell. The good news is that there’s electric light. Things could be more primitive.

Just discovered this talented artist on DA (I know, I know).

Apparently there is more from this "prison series" on his subscribestar page.

Formant is a great artist and a really nice guy, we have been chatting on pixiv , he’s there too:
Also I forgot to mention, he is doing his own version of one of my drawings :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom