Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love this picture!
Especially how eleqeunt she appears, but how crudly she is being degraded, particularly her hairstyle suggests she is from a more conservative time. The bondage also matches this.

I love the closeup of her now denude, although I would also have liked a full shot of her, so I can see the shame on her face of having her bald pussy freely exposed in such a crude and degrading manner.

Last edited:
Images from a mixed Imagefap gallery on "public punishments".

View attachment 983970View attachment 983971View attachment 983972View attachment 983973View attachment 983974View attachment 983975View attachment 983976View attachment 983977View attachment 983978View attachment 983979

#2 is Pichard. The drawing style in #3 looks a bit like Dante, but the photomontage elements are unlike anything of his I've seen before. #4, 5 and 7 look familiar, but I can't remember the artists' names.
Number 4 is Badia.

Images from a mixed Imagefap gallery on "public punishments".

View attachment 983970View attachment 983971View attachment 983972View attachment 983973View attachment 983974View attachment 983975View attachment 983976View attachment 983977View attachment 983978View attachment 983979

#2 is Pichard. The drawing style in #3 looks a bit like Dante, but the photomontage elements are unlike anything of his I've seen before. #4, 5 and 7 look familiar, but I can't remember the artists' names.

8th and 9th are mine. From a previous life.

torture-07.jpg picture #10
Not entirely sure what kind of torture is applied in #10, but can't be pleasant...
Looks to me like the Boot Torture, known by various names including the Spanish Boot, or scarpines, the Malay Boot, the Brodequins, the Buskin, and the Arkansas Throat Opener. I think the illustrator is probably a bit mistaken in that slats would be fitted to either side of the victim's shins, which would be held in place by the bands encircling the shins in the illustration. Then wedges would be driven between the slats between the knees, which would squeeze and eventually fracture the tibia and fibula. However there were many variations on the torture, some focusing on crushing the feet. Since the victim's feet are obscured in this illustration, perhaps that's what's going on here.

View attachment 984612 picture #10

Looks to me like the Boot Torture, known by various names including the Spanish Boot, or scarpines, the Malay Boot, the Brodequins, the Buskin, and the Arkansas Throat Opener. I think the illustrator is probably a bit mistaken in that slats would be fitted to either side of the victim's shins, which would be held in place by the bands encircling the shins in the illustration. Then wedges would be driven between the slats between the knees, which would squeeze and eventually fracture the tibia and fibula. However there were many variations on the torture, some focusing on crushing the feet. Since the victim's feet are obscured in this illustration, perhaps that's what's going on here.
There were a number a variations.
boot1.jpgboot2.pngboot3.jpgboot4.jpgboot5.jpgboot6.pnghaxan11.jpg
The last two are from the 1922 Danish film "Haxan". I found a GIF of the demonstration of the last one.
haxan.gif

View attachment 984612 picture #10

Ma favourite method

Wow - I really like #2. Anybody know who the artist is?
I found the source now -- I was right, it's Milo Manara, from his comic "L'asino de oro" (The Golden Ass). Here are the relevant pages with the arena scene. Squick warning on execution by donkey sex (albeit not consumated)!

0057.jpg0058.jpg0059.jpg

The entire comic is online here (in the original Italian):

Back
Top Bottom