Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a nice matter-of-fact judicial caning video, reasonably realistic. Four offenders, each introduced by mugshots and details of the crime, then stripped and caned one after the other. From Northern Spanking.

It is also my most favorite video at Northern Spanking! Thanks for sharing.

I found these in a mixed gallery on a Russian site -- no idea who the artist is, but I like the style. They could also fit into the "Fear Before" thread, but the setting looks judicial to me, with humiliated high-status women being stripped in preparation for punishment.

6.JPG12.JPG16.JPG23.jpgSmirennaya.jpgTrudnyy_vybor.jpg

Same gallery but obviously different artist, this is a very early 3D image which has held up pretty well considering it's 21 years old:
Thral.jpg

When running a search on Roland Brévannes, I noticed that there are several scanned books of his at Gallica, the online arm of the Bibliothèque Nationale de France, including a good quality scan of the full book La Flagellation passionnelle, written under the pseudonym Don Brennus Aléra, which is the source of the last two images of his in my previous post:

Here are all ten illustrations in the book (including cover) -- readers of French can access the full text at the link above.

Cover.jpg01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg

Searching the Gallica site, I found a fair number of other turn-of-the-century flaggellation and fetish books. I haven't looked through the PDFs yet, but will post any illustrations that are relevant here once I get around to it. I think these may be fairly recent scans as I can't recall seeing them when I previous searched on Gallica.

More illustrations from old French novels:

La Crucifiee.jpgCover.jpg01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg05.jpg

Plus two standalone images from Gallica (prints not from books). The first is the branding of Marie-Louise Nicolais in 1779. She was the wife of the executed poisoner Derues and held to be his accomplice. The image is rather gentrified, as she was also stripped, flogged and had her hair cropped before being sent for life to the Salpetiere prison. When the revolution came, it looked for a while as if her case might be overturned and she might get pardonned, but she was killed in the September Massacres in 1792 along with most other prisoners in Parisian jails. The second is a much better colourised version of a print I had posted earlier, now allowing the captions to be read: it shows a noblewoman flogged in public for spitting at an image of Necker, the Finance Minister of Louis XVI, just before the revolution in 1789.

Marie-Louise_Nicolais_veuve_de_Desrues_[...]_btv1b8410155n_1.jpegUne_Femme_de_condition_fouetté_[...]_btv1b6942605q_1.jpeg

Recently posted on DA (larger size). Not sure how much longer I will last there. Sailing close to the DA PC wind.
A young woman in the audience is shocked by the barbarity of the punishment.View attachment 972631
No matter how long you will stay on DA, we are always glad to see your works here.
I would like to ask you about the story itself: did the text remain the same or did you write a new version called "Lucknow"? When you read "Cawnpore", it seems that it breaks off and is not completed.

Recently posted on DA (larger size). Not sure how much longer I will last there. Sailing close to the DA PC wind.
A young woman in the audience is shocked by the barbarity of the punishment.View attachment 972631
Really like her expression and the protective gesture of her arm and hand. Obviously imagining herself at the post with her own breasts being savaged by the whip. Excellent work!

I always find the addition of female spectators to depictions of public punishments or torture chambers adds a sense of eroticism as they witness the suffering of one of their own gender. I always wonder what they're thinking....what sensations they're experiencing.

Back
Top Bottom