The Blue Train
The Captive's Journey
The Days at Florville
The Odalisque
The Punishment of Belle Sauvage
Tomboy: Revelations Of A Girls' Reformatory
Villa Rosa

The theme of JCP is presented in:
Birch in the Boudoir, Bombay Bound, Elaine Cox, School For Scandal, The Amorous Memoirs of Captain Charles De Vane, The Blue Train, The Odalisque, The Punishment of Belle Sauvage, Tomboy: Revelations Of A Girls' Reformatory.

Off-topic and for connoisseurs of obscure popular-cultural trivia:

"Whether or not he was legally entitled to the copyright of the Grove Press Victorian Library imprint, he certainly took them to Blue Moon."

It seems this wouldn't remain the only legal grey area. I could not help but notice that the cover for The Birch in the Boudoir/Beauty in the Birch is basically identical to that of the Gold edition of the video RPG Sacred, published by German studio Ascaron in 2005. Only some minor changes have been done, as the original depicts a fairy or sprite of sort.

SG.png

Someone said that it is impossible to write a five-act drama about a girl being whipped. It looks like a Chinese anonymous author succeeded. Before us is an "epic" story set in old days in China about how a young girl of 17, Hu Er, was falsely accused of indecent behavior and sentenced by a local magistrate to the traditional public "full punishment of buttocks", which consists of 500 strokes as the main punishment and several hundred more strokes as additional, with different tools. It should be noted that the girl received a lot of pain, but did not receive serious damage to her health.
Of course, I, like many of us, do not read Chinese, but using the translation function in Google Chrome, it is quite possible to read.

Full Punishment of Buttocks (杖臀全刑)
Part 1: https://spanking.wiki/杖臀全刑/
Part 2: https://spanking.wiki/杖臀全刑-后篇/
This is a machine translation (DeepL) of "Full Punishment on the Buttocks" into English with some edits at the beginning by one of our Chinese speaking members (many thanks!). This story is written in traditional Chinese characters and contains many archaic words. Apparently, it was written as the plot of a game, as evidenced by the author's notes in the original version of the text (2548.0.pdf).

杖臀全刑 (Full Punishment on the Buttocks)

chg_13.jpgchg_14.jpgchg_15.jpgE1cGMXjVcAQykQy.jpgE1cGPIBUUAM8gY7.jpgE1fbjzsUYAIqS8H.jpg

Attachments

• Full Punishment On The Buttocks.txt
    183.6 KB · Views: 413
  • 2548.0.pdf
    543 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
A few words about the experience of reading Chinese texts. First of all, we have several online translation options, for example, built-in translators in Google Chrome and MS Edge, DeepL, etc.
Further, on some websites there is a systematization by tags. For example, spanking.wiki has the following JCP-related categories:

后庭惩罚 [judicial punishment]
打屁股公开惩罚-户外 [public punishment - outdoor]
监狱 [prison]
囚犯 [prisoner]
重度 [severe]
重口味 [heavy]
法律 [law]
衙门 [yamen, magistrate]
etc.

Here are some examples of JCP stories set in recent times as well as in antiquity:

韩国司法笞刑 - Korean judicial paddle

故园旧事-上 - Hometown Stories - Part 1

富家小姐惨遭杖刑 - The rich lady was tortured

柳柔冤 - Liu Rouyuan

女刺客遭杖刑打屁股 - Female assassin caned

檀木板下翘臀红痕 - Red marks on the buttocks under the sandalwood board
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

etc.

----
Here is another lagre collection of CP stories (without categorization): https://spank2ustory.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
A few words about the experience of reading Chinese texts. First of all, we have several online translation options, for example, built-in translators in Google Chrome and MS Edge, DeepL, etc.
Further, on some websites there is a systematization by tags. For example, spanking.wiki has the following JCP-related categories:

后庭惩罚 [judicial punishment]
打屁股公开惩罚-户外 [public punishment - outdoor]
监狱 [prison]
囚犯 [prisoner]
重度 [severe]
重口味 [heavy]
法律 [law]
衙门 [yamen, magistrate]
etc.

Here are some examples of JCP stories set in recent times as well as in antiquity:

韩国司法笞刑 - Korean judicial paddle

故园旧事-上 - Hometown Stories - Part 1

富家小姐惨遭杖刑 - The rich lady was tortured

柳柔冤 - Liu Rouyuan

女刺客遭杖刑打屁股 - Female assassin caned

檀木板下翘臀红痕 - Red marks on the buttocks under the sandalwood board
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

etc.

----
Here is another lagre collection of CP stories (without categorization): https://spank2ustory.blogspot.com/
The site is amazing. Hundreds of spanking stories in Chinese, but can be translated via Google .

Outstanding. Thank.....

"Nell in Bridewell" has appeared in this thread several times already, this book started the whole thread, as you remember. Last year I posted a German edition of 1974. But there is a reason to return to this classic once again, since a PDF of the 1900 edition appeared on the net.

Reinhard, Wilhelm. Nell in Bridewell: Lenchen Im Zuchthause : Description of the System of Corporal Punishment (flagellation) in the Female Prisons of South Germany Up to the Year 1848 : a Contribution to the History of Manners. English translation from German. - Paris: Society of British Bibliophiles, 1900.

nell_front.jpg

Attachments

• Nell_in_Bridewell.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 302
Market Day Judgement
By Michaela Francis

Four girls were sentenced by a local court to a harsh whipping in the market square for indecent behavior. Dominique, Anna and Natasha will receive one hundred lashes each, and the main character, a foreign girl who corrupted the other girls, the judge appointed a special punishment.

Poor little Dominique screams in pain as the whip curls about her nakedness, hangs for a moment and falls away leaving another white line, which rapidly turns red and swells, upon the soft flesh of her small body. Suspended by her wrists from the cross piece across the dais, her feet nearly two foot above the boards and her legs spread wide by the ropes at her ankles, the petite girl struggles futilely, throwing her head from side to side in agony as she howls maniacally. She is taking her whipping badly. The pompous court official, stood to the left of the dais, whose task this day is to keep tally of the sentence applied, has just announced the thirtieth lash in his sonorous voice. The small girl writhing in her bonds must yet face another seventy. A part of me wishes that I could feel compassion for her suffering; pity her in her ordeal. But compassion is selfish this market day. Shuddering in fear as I watch another lash of the whip lacerate her body, I feel only sorrow for myself, for, when her punishment is completed, I am to be next.
Do you have the rest of it ?

Do you have the rest of it ?
Yes, I have, but most of this author's stories are not in the JCP genre. Some scenes can be categorized as "severe" or "formal punishment", i.e. not judicial, but "traditional", with observance of formal ceremonies. For example, in the third book of Castlebridge Hall series, Victoria, Lord Castlebridge's niece was sentenced by the domestic "court" presided over by the Lord himself to severe public birching in front of the entire estate.

Attachments

• Castlebridge Hall - Book 3 - Chapter 10.pdf
    134.2 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
I have mixed emotions about sharing the attached short story. Now it clearly fits the topic! Problem is the ending is rather "weak" and to me anyhow, a serious "let down". Nevertheless, the balance of the story is very good. The writer has just a superb style that I believe many here will appreciate.

Now, the author was born in Ireland, but lived most of his life in Canada. He passed away back in 2009 and it just seems a shame that stories of this caliber will "pass away" if we fail to share.

That's the other reason I decided to post here. Anyhow, enjoy...

Tired

Attachments

• Instruments of the Court.docx
    38.3 KB · Views: 453
Does anyone have by chance, or know where to find the novel by SAS VIVA GUEVARA?; Well, there a girl is suspended naked from the ceiling and she doesn't have too much fun. I would like to download it in pdf if possible, but at the moment I haven't got it.

Does anyone have by chance, or know where to find the novel by SAS VIVA GUEVARA?; Well, there a girl is suspended naked from the ceiling and she doesn't have too much fun. I would like to download it in pdf if possible, but at the moment I haven't got it.
The book was written by Gérard de Villiers for its series called “SAS,” in French.
The SAS collection book number 18 title is “Que viva Guevara”

See:
https://www.franceloisirs.com/romans-contemporains/sas-t18-que-viva-guevara-9782360533510.html
https://www.eyrolles.com/Litterature/Livre/sas-18-que-viva-guevara-9782360537334/

I look for stories or stories where the victim is sentenced, tortured and executed, and in most bdsm stories the torturers, and 90 percent of the other secondary characters enjoy, masturbate and etc... and make fun of the suffering of the victim and enjoy hurting him. But I ask the whole forum: Are there stories where the victim enjoys a lot of sympathy and the opposite happens? That they feel tortured, but that they have to apply the law with all the consequences, because it is the same for everyone? Sure there is a story. I want you to indicate me some of that type, to download it. Thank you all.

And I seem to remember that for there is a story about a young queen of a fantasy kingdom who sacrifices herself for her kingdom and offers herself to be crucified with all its consequences. And all of her kingdom feel sorry for her, for she submits herself to the law,

And I seem to remember that for there is a story about a young queen of a fantasy kingdom who sacrifices herself for her kingdom and offers herself to be crucified with all its consequences. And all of her kingdom feel sorry for her, for she submits herself to the law, Right now I don't remember where that story appears, but I know it exists. But I want to find more such stories. Thanks.

Yes, I have, but most of this author's stories are not in the JCP genre. Some scenes can be categorized as "severe" or "formal punishment", i.e. not judicial, but "traditional", with observance of formal ceremonies. For example, in the third book of Castlebridge Hall series, Victoria, Lord Castlebridge's niece was sentenced by the domestic "court" presided over by the Lord himself to severe public birching in front of the entire estate.
Is she more abused/taunted when she is in the pillory?

A story I wrote today, for your enjoyment.

Behavior Modification

Sharon had been declared mentally unstable due to her misbehavior and violence. Her parents sent her to a private asylum for women and girls to undergo behavior modification therapy.

She was a pretty girl, tall and slender with black hair in short braids. She had a combative temperament that required strict supervision. So began a series of attempts to reign her in.

In short she would endure harsh spankings in the punishment room. A burly, older man, Bruno, would take her to task. The room was equipped with furniture for binding the women and girls—a trestle, spanking bench, tripod and whipping post. A variety of spanking implements hung along hooks on the wall—straps, heavy wood and leather paddles, cat-o-nine tail whips, riding crops, canes, etc.

Sharon was brought in cursing Bruno. She struggled. He held both wrists firmly in front of him. He looked into her lovely green eyes and told her how he was going to punish her. She was not intimidated one bit. It would be a test of wills—but one that he would win.

He pulled her over to a heavy trestle with straps to bind to firmly. He expertly pushed her over and secured her wrists and knees, then a big strap up over her lower back. Her short tunic was gathered up and tucked up under the big strap. Her white cotton bikini panties were drawn down to her knees. She had a very nice bottom. He would enjoy punishing those buttocks.

Next came the scolding and lecture as he selected a heavy strap from a hook. She just continued to curse him. He just laughed. He explained that she would suffer for her constant misbehavior and defiance.

Thus it began. Over the next hour he punished her. Hard spanking of her young athletic buttocks with a variety of implements—the strap, a riding crop, a paddle, etc. He knew how to inflict pain this way. He knew that her punished buttocks would recover for yet another session with him, so he spanked them hard and long.

It took a while, but in time he broke her will. Her pain and agony could be seen in the distortion of her face, her outcries, her wailing, and tears; and the bruising and stripping of her buttocks. She struggled in her bonds, but to no avail. She clinched her buttocks to no avail. He showed her no mercy, just hard spanking punishment for this very bad girl. He scolded her now and again. Saying that she would get more of the same in the future.

She eventually she turned her pained, tear-stained face to him and called him a bastard. He just laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Behavior Modification

Sharon had been declared mentally unstable due to her misbehavior and violence. Her parents sent her to a private asylum for women and girls to undergo behavior medication therapy.

She was a pretty girl, tall and slender with black hair in short braids. She had a combative temperament that required strict supervision. So began a series of attempts to reign her in.

In short she would endure harsh spankings in the punishment room. A burly, older man, Bruno, would take her to task. The room was equipped with furniture for binding the women and girls—a trestle, spanking bench, tripod and whipping post. A variety of spanking implements hung along hooks on the wall—straps, heavy wood and leather paddles, cat-o-nine tail whips, riding crops, canes, etc.

Sharon was brought in cursing Bruno. She struggled. He held both wrists firmly in front of him. He looked into her lovely green eyes and told her how he was going to punish her. She was not intimidated one bit. It would be a test of wills—but one that he would win.

He pulled her over to a heavy trestle with straps to bind to firmly. He expertly pushed her over and secured her wrists and knees, then a big strap up over her lower back. Her short tunic was gathered up and tucked up under the big strap. Her white cotton bikini panties were drawn down to her knees. She had a very nice bottom. He would enjoy punishing those buttocks.

Next came the scolding and lecture as he selected a heavy strap from a hook. She just continued to curse him. He just laughed. He explained that she would suffer for her constant misbehavior and defiance.

Thus it began. Over the next hour he punished her. Hard spanking of her young athletic buttocks with a variety of implements—the strap, a riding crop, a paddle, etc. He knew how to inflict pain this way. He knew that her punished buttocks would recover for yet another session with him, so he spanked them hard and long.

It took a while, but in time he broke her will. Her pain and agony could be seen in the distortion of her face, her outcries, her wailing, and tears; and the bruising and stripping of her buttocks. She struggled in her bonds, but to no avail. She clinched her buttocks to no avail. He showed her no mercy, just hard spanking punishment for this very bad girl. He scolded her now and again. Saying that she would get more of the same in the future.

She eventually she turned her pained, tear-stained face to him and called him a bastard. He just laughed.
Very nice story @Chuckbruder ! What will happen if she re-offends?? :devil:

Behavior Modification

Sharon had been declared mentally unstable due to her misbehavior and violence. Her parents sent her to a private asylum for women and girls to undergo behavior medication therapy.

You should write novels
Great tale

Check out my story its similar to that theme

Request for my novels. elepas has read some of them, which I had posted to the Bottomlines UK site. So here we go.... ENJOY!

Prison Farm is a sequel to The Dreaded Prison Strap.

The next three are short stories.

I have others that fall into the category of institutional spanking, but are not JCP per se. I will post some of them anyway.
THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom