Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Stories And Novels

Go to CruxDreams.com
All of you who are of the opinion that Elizabeth X. has to undergo immediate correction, please raise your hands: which was done immediately; and then it was ordered that they should do her the honors of the house, and she was forced to show off her tender back and her appetizing nipples to the austere sages of this august assembly, who, moved by her modest countenance as well as by the whiteness of his skin, let it slip this time, with a slight correction.
Elizabeth would have most likely been punished on a flogging pillory which consisted of two sliding boards on either side of a heavy post and a box behind it. She would have been made to walk into the box, which came up to her waist, and then the back door of the box would have been locked shut, with her body protruding out the top. Then her left and right wrists would be inserted into indentations in the boards, which would then be slid down and locked--sort of like a conventional pillory but without a hole for the head. Elizabeth would then have been completely immobilized, unable to kick at the whipper, sway back and forth to try to avoid the lash, or to press up against the post to try to conceal her bare breasts, The whipper was then free to perform his handiwork across her bare flesh.

A Woman's Prison Judicial Corporal Punishment Fantasy

An unashamed actually consensual, Adult Woman C.P. lover’s hard fantasy. By Darkstar / CaVoDe.

Part One.

Well, I had actually gone and done it. I had booked myself in for the extended 3 day package. I looked myself up and down, in the full length mirror of my Hotel room and thought is it really going to be as fantastic a fantasy as everyone online says it is? If I say so myself, I was in good shape for a Lady who had just turned 40. All the curves were still in the right place. Even though it was I think a bit of waste of time for these coming few days, I’d had my hair done. My straight fringed Cleopatra style suits me. I’d dressed casually in track bottoms and a rather revealing tight tee shirt. ..I am here on a break, after all. It was warm unsurprisingly in Louisiana, on this July day. The weather forecast was not a cloud in the sky, upwards of 90 degrees for both Saturday and Sunday and all through next week, the heat was supposed to be unrelenting. My thoughts were interrupted by a tap on the door. It was the rather cute looking attendant, I had met when I checked in earlier. Good evening Miss ..Is it OK to call you that? Oh please do. There is a meeting for all participants, down in the Main Hall before dinner. It is for 7pm. It will all make sense.

The next hour passed quite quickly and I was keen to start this wonderful experience. I was a little nervous, as I approached the doorway to the Hall. A rather imposing Woman attendant asked my name and said please go through into the viewing gallery, just through the doorway to the left. I thanked her and went into what was a large what could best be described, as an elongated white room with lots of display boards. There were about thirty other Women, all milling around in the room and it did not take me long to realise why they all had an excited look upon their face. There were literally hundreds of photos of what looked like a 1950’s Prison work farm, that I have had many a secret, hard self-involving fantasy over - for years. All of the inmates were Women of all sizes and the photos were all action shots of the Women in the cells, working the land, toiling. It all looked rather harsh and I found myself feeling more than rather damp down below.

After about 15 minutes, the door I had come in from was shut and another double door opened. There was a rather hunky looking Man, probably around my age who ushered us all through into the next extension of the elongated room. All he said was please continue to look around and exited another door. There were gasps and oh crikey’s a plenty as we took in the new displays. Women inmates in tears, with reddened bare bottoms. Pictures of austere guards holding paddles, prison straps and whips. Punishment apparatus like near vertical ‘A’ frames, cast iron beds, judicial strapping benches and all sorts of exciting equipment. There were photos of group shower scenes with many a naked Lady with angry red buttocks. Also there were shots of inmates being secured to the various apparatus and having their prison pants yanked down. There did not seem to be any actual administration of punishment pictures? I thought this to be rather odd..

Ladies – If you please.. The hunky Man had re-appeared in the doorway. He politely said please take a seat. We all sat and he addressed us all. Thank you for choosing the Women’s prison option, with Tannem Fantasy Holidays. This is the beginning of your experience. You have all paid in full, for the privilege of being here tonight. At Tannem we aim to authentically re-create the 1950’s Women’s prison farm, here in Louisiana. You have all previously filled in our detailed questionnaire regarding your limits, taboos and specific requirements. Rest assured, you will be put in NO situation that you have countered against. Your fantasy, is cleverly merged with those of other guests. In some cases, actors will be inserted in and out, to make sure that all your desires are fulfilled. Please remember that all our guests are experiencing their desired fantasy also. You will simply have to interact as you wish. At Tannem we pride ourselves on realism. We are all Adults here. You all have a fascination with hard and retro Corporal Punishment. This Hotel is part of the privately owned 500 acre Tannem complex. Privacy at our exclusive resort ..in your case, at the farm is guaranteed. Please try to immerse yourself in the experience. If at any point, you feel you wish to pause your experience, please clearly say your unique safe word, to any uniformed observer and you will immediately be taken to a safe zone. Rest assured Ladies, you will be fully satisfied with your Tannem experience. On entering the farm tomorrow morning, you will be prisoner inmates for the duration of your stay. The slightest insolence, hesitance, rule breaking, disobedience or infraction, will be punished and punished severely. If you choose to be in the Main Hall, tomorrow morning at 7am, your experience at the farm will begin? Please feel free to take dinner, in the restaurant now. Tannem suggests that you limit conversation to the absolute minimum over dinner, to make the experience anonymous. No alcohol will be served. And we also suggest you get a good night’s sleep. You’ll be needing it. As we all filed into the Restaurant, a tall and pale redhead said God this place is awesome. I chose not to answer. Dinner passed quickly and I found myself in bed at 9pm. I was so turned on. I brought myself to a shuddering climax as in my head, the whip cracked around a bared ass and the cries for leniency went unheard. Oh Christ. I was so in the right place. I deserve to experience Corporal Punishment. …Roll on tomorrow!!

I was awake at 5am. I had slept very well. At 6am, I was surprised to receive a tap on the door and a light breakfast was waiting on a tray in the corridor. A note said ‘7am Main Hall’. I was there in plenty of time. Nobody was late. We all stood in the Hall wanting to speak to each other but nobody dared. At 7am, the door we had come through was slammed shut and another was opened. A hulk of a Man in a prison guard’s uniform stared us all down and shouted ..Attention convicts, you are to be taken to Tannemhard prison farm. You will address all officers or guards as Sir or Ma’am and you will speak only when spoken to. Now get the f*ck on the bus. And pointed to an exit door, which was opened by a busty, black guard who barked ..Move!! All of us Ladies did as we were told. The Male guard gave one of the others a mighty slap round the ass, which got a surprised yelp from its’ owner. ..You convicts are going to pay the black guard gleefully added.

The bus was an original 1950’s bone-shaker. There were maybe 10 Women already on the bus. We all just filed on board and took a seat. This certainly was a scary experience. The bus slowly rambled along a muddy track, for about 300 metres. Dense woods were on either side. Suddenly the bus jolted to a halt and a Woman ran left to right across the woods and disappeared into the greenery. About two minutes later, two guards with a sniffer dog came hurrying past. The overseer on the bus observed ..An escapee. Her skin will taste the lash, when she is caught!! It was a moment, like in one of those old prison flicks. Again, we all sat in obedient, concerned suddenly silence. The bus started up again and the path bore around to the left and there suddenly, was the Women’s prison farm. There was a 12ft grated fence and large metal doors opened via two guards, heaving them open and after the bus passed through, closing them again, with a foreboding ‘slaaaam’. The bus rambled slowly around a network of large buildings and came to halt, in front of a large secluded concrete building. The doors opened and the guard on board barked ..Get off now, fresh fish Ladies!!

We all were led silently into a large concrete forecourt and ordered to stand in two lines of about twenty. One line about 6 metres in front of the other. Near to the far wall, two imposing looking Female guards stood either end of a folding partition, which briefly took my gaze. I found myself in the second line, with twenty fellow inmates stood in front of me. I found some of the bottoms in front of me very appealing. They would look good, squirming under a hard leathering. A Male guard shouted ..Welcome to Tannemhard!! As he spoke, another guard was wheeling a trolley along first our line and then the one at the front, depositing a plastic clothes laundry type basket with a blank sticker and a pen hanging off a string glued on the side, in front of each of us. When the guard had finished depositing the baskets, the Man continued in a growling and booming voice ..You are convicted Women. Here at Tannemhard, you will be subject to Corporal Punishment for your heinous Crimes. The Tannem Conviction Panel have decreed that you are due an experience, that your entry level dictates. Punishment will be swift and severe – bare and hard. Now, strip to the skin ..right now!! Put all clothes neatly, in the basket. Remove all jewellery and such and place it in the sealable bag provided. Then, label your basket. That would be like NOW!!

There were lots of shaky hands and nervous glances around as fingers fumbled at waist bands, zips and bra clips. After a few minutes, twenty butt naked bare asses were in front of me. ..Hands by your sides convicts roared the guard out front. I swear if I had even brushed myself between my legs, I would have cum on the spot?!! I was so turned on. He continued ..You convicts will now understand your butts are in for the kind of tanning that will make you obey. Call this your welcome. With that, the two Female guards folded back the constantina type partition, to reveal a 2.5 metre tall ‘A’ frame, slightly off vertical leaning towards the wall at the top and about half a metre out from the wall at floor level. Then another nasty looking guard passed the Man out front the coiled up prison strap.

There were gasps and wails as the strap was unfurled. My eyes were wide open. The thing was huge. About a metre in length of bull hide leather, 5mm thick and a good 10 cm wide, attached to 20cm long wooden handle. One lash across an ass with that thing, would scorch most all of the buttocks!! Christ!!! ..Now I have got your attention – Nicole get over to that frame. It was the tall redhead, who spoke at dinner last night. ..So, let us show you how not following advice from officials is treated here, shall we? He continued to roar out abuse at her, as the two Female guards grabbed her from the line and secured her wrists and ankles swiftly to the frame. Nicole was pleading she was sorry and one of the Female guards coldly said ..You will be Sorry soon enough Woman! With this the Man with the strap stood a bit behind her to the left and drew back the leather. Nicole had a peach of a backside, which deserved to be tanned hard. The atmosphere was electric, as we looked on with a mix of trepidation and wetness.

..You inmate trash will learn to be obedient!! This was the first time the other Female guard had spoken. She nodded at the Man, who with an audible swwooosh, arced the huge leather strap across the redhead’s defenseless bare bottom. There was an almighty crack and Nicole let out a pained grunt and thrust against the frame. As the strap was drawn back, there was an angry red wide stripe covering her butt. Again, the strap tore across her bare arse with great force. Her cheeks were a little redder and she let out an agonized wail. Once again the leather lashed her butt and she was screamed ..Plllleeease!! I’ll be good. Swwoooosh craaack. ..Aaaarggh!! The sweat was glistening off her body. One final monstrous lash of the prison strap impacted her tormented cheeks, to which Nicole bellowed at the top of her lungs. Nicole just hung defeated, whimpering. Her buttocks were very red. The other Female guard grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and said ..What do you say? ..T-t-hank you Ma’am!! She went on to say ..I am Captain Maxi and you convict Women scum will come to obey me without question? And glared at us all with a cold eye, that made me feel distinctly nervous. Her eye was caught by one of the Women to my right. ..Got something to say convict? ..No Ma’am, the Woman wailed. Name?? ..Alison Ma’am. Don’t ever challenge me Woman. Right, take these convicts to the cells, dress them up and send them down to the fields, to work. ….To be continued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part Two

Nicole was just left hung on the frame. Alison looked petrified as we were ordered to follow the guards in single file towards the secure dormitory. ..F*ckin hell she whispered. This is intense. Shssssh!!! I urgently hissed. I knew my soul was craving the sight of the wicked lash. But I was well, nervous. We walked slowly down the winding path and near the entrance door, was another ‘A’ frame. A well rounded curvy black Woman was naked bound to the frame, her butt had obviously received far more than 5 lashes of the prison strap and was a mess of purple and red. She was quietly moaning and hung around her neck and resting on her back was a sign reading “Thief”. ..Get in here!! A stone faced guard was waiting in the secure dorm area. There were about 50 old iron beds on either side of the dorm. At the end we had been let in through, were cold prison bars the width of the dorm and in the centre, was an iron gate, which was also bars in a rectangular frame, maybe 1.5 metres wide and normal door height. We all had just been let through that gate. About a dozen very unfriendly looking Women convicts were lazing on their beds. They all looked rough, yet attractive. They were all dressed in pretty grubby tight dirty white crop tops and rather tight prison slacks, which showed off their curves. ..Find your beds!! We all obediently did as we were told. We new interns were butt naked and the sight of the dozen or so other dressed cons, watching us amorously was strangely appealing. All the beds where appropriate, had a folded crop top and pair of prison pants on, with our names on a small chalkboard at the end of our bed. I found mine eventually.

The guard said ..Soon you will get your clothes on and be ready to go to your work detail in 15 min – But first, I think you will all be wanting the toilet? One of the lot already there said ..Toilet Sir!! He nodded. She scurried off down the far end. He continued ..In the dorm, you will only speak to the guards to ask for the toilet. You newbies may all go to the toilet now. We ALL were in a rush to relieve ourselves and went to the far end, still all bare as the day we were born. There were two doors. One was labelled ‘Toilet – Safe Zone’. The other ‘Showers’. On entering the toilet door, we found immaculate fresh smelling cubicles and a voice piped out of the speakers. ..This is a safe zone. Your experience is paused completely here. Please relieve yourself as per your orders and return instantly to your experience, by going back through the grey door you entered. If you feel you need to pause your experience, please use the red door at the far end of the toilet complex? I locked myself in a cubicle and just pinned my sweaty back to the wall, put my head back and gushed the most incredible orgasm. I came so hard!! I was so turned on. My ears were drawn to several hefty lustful moans coming from other cubicles. I was so keen to get back to the hard prison, I had to think to hurriedly take a pee. As I exited the cubicle, the automated voice chimed ..This may be a safe zone – but conversation is unwise. You fresh fish have been in here for 6 minutes now. Please bear in mind your orders? As I pulled the familiar grey door open, Alison whispered to me – I just came like a rocket. SSShhhhhhh I again implored. As we re-entered the dorm, the Woman who had already been there, when we had been ushered in and had asked for the toilet whispered to me ..I am Kelly and I deserve to have my bare ass whipped crimson. ..Yes you do, I thought to myself.

On our return to the dorm, the scary looking guard said ..Now get your prison tops and pants on. One of the other newbies fairly well bumped into me, whilst I was getting dressed. She gave me the evil eyes and looked me up and down, before moving back to her bed next to mine. She was a rather thin yet chesty Woman, around my age. She really did have a round butt on her. The board on the end of her bed said her name was Tara. ..Stand by your beds you convict trash, the guard boomed, from down near the bars. We all did as we were told and he walked up and down examining us all. He stopped suddenly, after walking three inmates past me. ..WHAT in f*ck is this?? And pointed to a fellow newbie’s navel. ..Oh lord!! It is my belly button piercing. I’m sorry!! Get it the f*ck out now!! Yes Sir!! ..Name? T-Teresa. He slapped her hard around the face. SIR!! ..Oh pleeeease, I’m sorry. ..You will be Woman. Tara, fetch me the paddle. With a very nasty grin, Tara nodded and hurried off towards the gate and another guard passed Tara the paddle. As she turned on her heels, her stunning blue eyes looked very cold. As she passed me, I got a good look at this new implement of correction. It was heavy looking wood, with holes drilled in it, doubtless for better and harder impact across bare bottoms. It had a handle and the business end was about 30cm x 15cm. I felt like I really didn’t fancy that hard across my ass. ..The guard took the paddle and roared ..Teresa get your pants dropped and get over the end side of your bed. Tara you hold her down. Tears were already rolling down Teresa’s face, as she shakily dropped her pants and got her bare butt into position. She was a very suntanned Woman. The guard wasted no time in lashing the paddle hard across Teresa’s shapely butt. She howled, as the paddle cracked. She tried to break free of Tara’s grip unsuccessfully. Again and again, the paddle whupped across the reddening bare buttocks. After ten whacks, he growled ..That should teach you. You will remain here to recover and consider your behaviour. Teresa was just laid flat out, face down on her bed, her buttocks a burning red sobbing into her pillow. Tara take the paddle back and get in line. Yes Sir. Again, she gave me the long stare, as she returned.

Another guard ..A very attractive, short and curvy Woman probably a bit older than me barked ..Follow me in single file. No talking. We noticed guards all along the muddy path. We rounded another corner and there was an uneven muddy field. We were all handed an old style shovel and told to shovel mud from one stacked pile, to the furlough trench it had obviously come from. The “work” was actually really easy and after a while, we started to take in our surroundings. The field really was not that big it was open sided on the side we had entered from. On our left and right were wooden fences, not that high. And at the far side was large wooden cart, with its sturdy handles tipped up at around a 45 degree angle. Behind that was a very basic road. I looked a little harder and realized that there was a broken concrete floor for a good 10 metres around the cart ..and then I noticed – Oh my. There were ropes and wrist cuffs, hanging off the ends of cart handles. And on an old table a few metres from the cart ..Oh my goodness!!!

My thought process was bluntly interrupted by the baying bark of a hound dog. A guard on horseback was slowly approaching the field pulling along the Woman we had seen running in front of the bus earlier. She was very attractive, tall with a mess of wavy blonde hair. She was topless and her prison slacks were caked in mud. Her wrists were bound by the rope that was pulling her forward. She stumbled towards the cart. The short overseer of ours said – more to us ..Now you’ll see how escape attempts are dealt with!! She approached the mounted guard and he gave her a wry smile. She then approached the rather feisty and fiery eyed captured escapee, gave her slap around the face and shouted ..You will suffer Woman. Hang her up!! Two guards appeared and untied her wrists and dragged her to the cart handles. Her wrists were swiftly secured to the ropes and the cart weighted, so the cart handles were higher via a deft click of a lever, at the far end of the cart. They were pulling the now very quiet and wide eyed failed escapee so her arms were raised about 30 cm above her head but spread wide, to the width of the cart. We all gasped as our overseer took a fearsome bullwhip off of the old table and strode over to the stretched mousey blonde. She roughly reached around the front of her pants, making sure the coiled bullwhip was in plain sight and roughly yanked her pants to her knees. NOoooo!! the up to that point, silent failed escapee howled. She was totally nude from the knees up now. ..You’re gonna get it good now!! Our short and sexy overseer growled and gently ran the coiled bullwhip across her shoulders and around her shapely breasts. As she stepped away, an old pick-up truck pulled up a few metres away and out stepped Miss Maxi. Obviously an officer. My goodness, she was one scary looking Woman. Our overseer said ..Ma’am. Maxi said punish her well. The short guard smiled. She then, as Maxi and we all looked on uncoiled the bullwhip. It was maybe 3.5 metres long and we all jumped, as she cracked it in the air. Maxi shouted 6 lashes. 3 on her back and 3 on that criminal ass!!

Our overseeing guard positioned herself an appropriate distance, away to the strung up Woman’s left and with a scything arc, cracked the whip across the Woman’s shoulders and it wrapped around her exposed breasts. The Woman just howled and a wicked red stripe appeared, where the lash had struck upon. Again, the bullwhip tore across the naked upper back. All us watchers were wincing. Again the lash tore across the inmate’s bare back. The hot guard adjusted her position slightly and lashed the whip with great power across the writhing bare buttocks. The prisoner thrust forward and let out an agonized Aaaaaarrrgh. With the jiggling bottom of the prisoner, I saw out of the corner of my eye Tara was loving every minute of this. I thought ..I am too!!! For the second time the bullwhip whipped those bare cheeks again – a second harsh stripe appeared where it had impacted. Their owner was now just screaming ..Mercy!! One final time, the lash cracked hard around those twitching ass cheeks and another red stripe appeared. Maxi then strolled over and grabbed her shock of hair, pulled her head back and said ..We know you had planned to escape today and you had a collaborator outside, waiting to aid your escape Woman!! You can either spill the beans now or the bullwhip will find your tongue Woman?? Oh by the way, we filmed her last night. So? Maxi gave her a hard spank across her already punished bottom and she shrieked ..I’ll tell. I’ll tell. Another hard spank ..It was Alison!!!! For once Tara and I had the same shocked expression on our face as Alison was brought forward by the arms roughly, by two Male guards. She is going to get her bare arse leathered so hard, I heard Kelly mutter. Alison was a little bit chunky and had a messy hairstyle rather like my own Cleopatra. She was very pale skinned and that skin was about to become a harsh shade of red.

She was taken about 6 metres away from the quietly weeping now, hung up failed escapee and Maxi said grimly ..Did you really think your stupid plan would not be spotted in the Hotel last night? ..I er ..I – Oh f*ck it, I’m sorry! You will be convict. Bare your backside!! With this Alison saw the prison strap, so adeptly used on Nicole earlier being handed to Maxi. The two guards released her and Alison surprisingly adeptly dropped her pants and her curvy butt was bare for all to see. Right, hold her flat on the ground ready, bottom up for a strapping. One of the guards unceremoniously picked her up and turned her horizontally and threw her face down on the broken concrete floor. The other Man sat on the concrete, grabbed her arms holding them firmly out in front of her and pressed his boots firmly into Alison’s shoulders. Tara said you’re loving this aren’t you?? I didn’t humour her with a reply.

Maxi brought the strap down across those soft exposed bottom cheeks with an almighty craaack. Alison fairly well caved in after her first lash. As the leather was hitting her bare butt horizontally, there was more of an impact as the long leather strap whupped with great force. Alison was not taking the strap well, as her quickly reddening bare buttocks were lashed without mercy. After 5 licks, she really had learned her lesson. Her bare bottom was very red and on being released she instantly grabbed her burning bum cheeks and massaged it frantically, as her tears flowed. I’m sorry Miss Maxi, Alison wailed. ..You will both be taken back to the dorm to clean yourselves up, Maxi said. The rest of you - back to work. Hardly surprisingly it didn’t take Tara long to say ..Toilet Ma’am!! Toilet was a discrete ditch with a trench basically. I didn’t last much longer either. I didn’t know what to think?? This fantasy experience was absolutely great. We all paid good money to be here. No wonder the online forums spoke highly of the place!! ..Hurry the f*ck up convict, jolted my mind back to the reality of my situation. Back to the shovels and that cretin Tara. She really did put the hairs on the back of my neck up. ….To be continued.

Part Three.

So as the hot Sun beat down on us all, we “worked” the mud stack. Shovel after shovel of lightweight dirt. As the Sun began to gradually fade slightly, Kelly completely randomly threw her shovel at me, grabbed my shovel briefly and strangely winked at me. She then theatrically fell into Tara and shouted ..F*ck off Tara. Leave me alone. Tara was utterly confused and shrieked ..W-what?? Strong guard’s hands grasped Tara’s arms, as the two Men that had quickly grabbed her dragged her in front of her of our hot overseeing Woman. Tara wailed ..I didn’t do nothing Ma’am!! All she got in reply was ..Liar as well as violent, eh? You’ll get something special later Woman. Take her back to the dorm, right now. I was a bit disappointed, to be honest. All very odd. We all watched as Tara was led away down the path? Why wasn’t she getting a taste of the strap right now?? The only further event was Officer Maxi returning briefly and having what looked like an exchange of words with amongst others, the short hot guard. The two of them disappeared, leaving us all to shovel the mud meaninglessly, for the next hour or so. After a while, we were told it was time to head back to the dorm. Our day “working” the fields was done.

We all slowly walked the reverse journey, along the path we had taken earlier in the day. We were let through the iron gate, that was part of the prison bars and sat on our beds. It was not long before the black Female guard ..the one who had originally ushered us on the bus, appeared at the gate with the prison strap coiled in her hand. It’s time to tan me an ass she said. Obviously we were all very attentive now. The gate was opened and the dorm guard said ..Kelly, you’re wanted down at the bars. Kelly was already looking teary eyed and pleaded for leniency. The guard grabbed he by the arm and led her back through the gate and the black guard then closed the cell door and looked Kelly up and down before saying ..Bare your backside and get holding that gate. Kelly was just whimpering and said something incoherent as she slowly dropped her pants and turned to face us and grasped the cold prison bars. Her bare buttocks were ready for a taste of the fearsome leather strap. The black guard moved as we were looking, to the right and unfurled the coiled monster. She then lashed the strap with a massive whoosh and crack across the prisoner’s bare arse. Kelly thrust against the cold metal bars and her tits and crutch were pressing deliciously. The howl was pained. Again the leather whipped across her ass and the tears were plain to see. Uuuuurrgghhh, I’m sorry!!! Another arc of the strap and the hard crack as it lashed those cheeks again. How many is that convict? Three Ma’am!! Crrraaaack ..Four Ma’am!! Another whoooosh and savage crack.. Fiiiiiiive Ma’am!!! The black guard coiled the prison strap back up and just glared at us all. ..Hang her up!! The dorm guard tied Kelly’s wrists to the bars just above head height, a couple of metres to the left of the gate. She was left to rue her crimes.

Right continued the guard, we have a special show for you. Come with me all of you. We all filed through the gate and took a rueful look at Kelly’s scorched and crimson bottom. She had learned a hard lesson, for sure. I quickly glanced at the door we had come in from the fields to my left and realized we were being led the other direction. We were all told to stand in line, with our hands by our side. And the Man who had originally addressed us back in the hotel appeared in his officer’s uniform. He said ..You inmates are expected to do as you are told and serve your sentance here. I am Captain Von Dee and I have been made aware of a unacceptable situation. Starting fights is not tolerated. You will now see how this is dealt with. With this, a stout ‘A’ frame was heaved into position behind the captain and from a side door, a very tearful Tara was brought out by two guards. She was completely nude. Her pleas for leniency went unheard as her wrists and ankles were bound to the frame. Tara really did have a lovely soft and milky bottom. I was so looking forward to seeing it being whipped scarlet. A padded protector was secured around Tara’s waist so only her buttocks were exposed. Tara wailed and we all were licking our lips as the captain reached out and was handed a metre long, 1 cm thick judicial cane with a handle. He continued ..Severe misdeeds will be dealt with ..hard. And then he positioned himself to Tara’s left and drew back the mighty cane. He lashed it with great power across the middle of Tara’s ass. A red stripe appeared instantly and Tara howled and frantically fought against her bonds, tossing her head wildly. Again the cane whipped her cheeks hard. Tara was tensing her butt to try to relieve the pain. Another lash - another vidid red line. Did I feel any pity for Tara? Nope. Over and over, that heavy cane whipped across her bare arse. After 12 lashes, the captain said let that be a lesson to you all. Tara’s once milky cheeks were a mess of angry red lines. Here ends the lesson for today. You are Adult Women convicts. You deserve to experience Corporal Punishment.

We were then taken back to the dorm and told to strip. It’s shower time, for you all. So we all went through the door at the far end. Nobody chose the toilet door unsurpisingly. The Showers were hot and I quickly washed myself. I was actively not touching myself down there, because I would have cum ..again!! I looked around and all the Ladies were soaping themselves. A Male guard was staring at us all. I noticed Nicole with her strapped cheeks, the curvy black Woman gingerly rubbing her large, bruised bottom. Kelly smiled at me, with a strange expression, as she caressed her ass. The tall blonde, who had caught a taste of the bullwhip was being soaped by Teresa, whose own buttocks were still cherry red. Alison was grimacing and still teary eyed, under the hot jets of water as she massaged her agonized cheeks. I reached for the towel and was drying my hair as suddenly, the Male guard grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back through the door into the empty dorm. He led me through the cell gate and to the right. Through the door into the area, where Tara had had her bottom lashed and through another door. The guard released me and gently said ..If you please? I’ll take your towel.

Rather puzzled at the sudden softness of his tone, I said ..er thank you. He quietly exited back through the door and a familiar voice said ..Have you been wondering when your time will come? Yes Maxi, I have. Well I have something for you. The imposing Mistress was now showered and wearing a thin dressing gown. She said come ..and pulled back a red curtain to reveal a room with white curtains adorning the walls and an ornate judicial strapping bench in the middle of the room. Behind her was an ‘A’ frame. What did you have in mind Maxi? Oh, something right up your alley. She clapped and two guards brought in the hot, short overseer from the fields. She looked at the floor and her guilt was obvious. Maxi sharply said ..You went easy on Tara intentionally today in the fields. Did you have sexual favours on your mind Woman? Yes. Yes, I did. And what do you think should happen to you? ..I ..I should receive harsh Corporal Punishment Maxi. ..Strip. The short, curvy Woman obediently took off first her uniform and then unhooked her bra and dropped her panties. She really was stunning. She had a bubble butt, that just cried out for the lash. Her tits were perky and she was simply gorgeous. She said ..I deserve to have my bare buttocks whipped without mercy – hard and laid face down on the bench. Maxi secured her wrists and ankles and fastened a holding belt across her back, just above that peach of an ass. She then took hold of a heavy leather paddle shaped like an oval. It was about 1 cm in thickness and was similar in size to an oversized Tennis racquet but the heavy leather was slightly flexible. It had a handle that was about 30cm long. Maxi rested the paddle strap on the upturned defenseless buttocks and looked at me. ..Twenty, I said. TWENTY exclaimed Maxi??!! ..Yes, twenty – hard. The poor Woman on the bench pleaded for mercy. Maxi lifted the heavy paddle and with both hands swooped it across that pert bubble ass with an almighty crack. A wailing howl ..Aaaargh. Swooosh crrrrrack. Again that amazing butt wobbled deliciously and was already red. As the heavy leather whipped her bare arse again and again, her voice was melting into screams for leniency. The buttocks were absolutely on fire by the time I said that’s twenty. After a few minutes, Maxi called for the guards to release the very penitent Woman, who was led away clasping her scorched, burning bare backside.

..Only one more bare bottom needs a hard taste of the lash said Maxi. And she put down the leather paddle and picked up the coiled up prison strap. She passed me the strap and let down her dressing gown. She reached up to the cuffs of the ‘A’ frame and said ..I want you to whip my bare buttocks until I scream for mercy and then whip them some more. ..As you wish Maxi!! I secured her wrists and ankles and took my position. I unfurled the mighty prison strap and said ..You’re gonna pay Maxi. Thirty lashes for you. Maxi purred. Then I whipped that strap hard across her bottom. The red stripe was instant and Maxi thrashed against her bonds. Cracccck, Aaaaaaargh. ..Craackkkkk, Aaaaaargh. Maxi’s red and then cherry red bare bottom was dancing now for her true Mistress.

My night’s pleasure was just beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part Three.

So as the hot Sun beat down on us all, we “worked” the mud stack. Shovel after shovel of lightweight dirt. As the Sun began to gradually fade slightly, Kelly completely randomly threw her shovel at me, grabbed my shovel briefly and strangely winked at me. She then theatrically fell into Tara and shouted ..F*ck off Tara. Leave me alone. Tara was utterly confused and shrieked ..W-what?? Strong guard’s hands grasped Tara’s arms, as the two Men that had quickly grabbed her dragged her in front of her of our hot overseeing Woman. Tara wailed ..I didn’t do nothing Ma’am!! All she got in reply was ..Liar as well as violent, eh? You’ll get something special later Woman. Take her back to the dorm, right now. I was a bit disappointed, to be honest. All very odd. We all watched as Tara was led away down the path? Why wasn’t she getting a taste of the strap right now?? The only further event was Officer Maxi returning briefly and having what looked like an exchange of words with amongst others, the short hot guard. The two of them disappeared, leaving us all to shovel the mud meaninglessly, for the next hour or so. After a while, we were told it was time to head back to the dorm. Our day “working” the fields was done.

We all slowly walked the reverse journey, along the path we had taken earlier in the day. We were let through the iron gate, that was part of the prison bars and sat on our beds. It was not long before the black Female guard ..the one who had originally ushered us on the bus, appeared at the gate with the prison strap coiled in her hand. It’s time to tan me an ass she said. Obviously we were all very attentive now. The gate was opened and the dorm guard said ..Kelly, you’re wanted down at the bars. Kelly was already looking teary eyed and pleaded for leniency. The guard grabbed he by the arm and led her back through the gate and the black guard then closed the cell door and looked Kelly up and down before saying ..Bare your backside and get holding that gate. Kelly was just whimpering and said something incoherent as she slowly dropped her pants and turned to face us and grasped the cold prison bars. Her bare buttocks were ready for a taste of the fearsome leather strap. The black guard moved as we were looking, to the right and unfurled the coiled monster. She then lashed the strap with a massive whoosh and crack across the prisoner’s bare arse. Kelly thrust against the cold metal bars and her tits and crutch were pressing deliciously. The howl was pained. Again the leather whipped across her ass and the tears were plain to see. Uuuuurrgghhh, I’m sorry!!! Another arc of the strap and the hard crack as it lashed those cheeks again. How many is that convict? Three Ma’am!! Crrraaaack ..Four Ma’am!! Another whoooosh and savage crack.. Fiiiiiiive Ma’am!!! The black guard coiled the prison strap back up and just glared at us all. ..Hang her up!! The dorm guard tied Kelly’s wrists to the bars just above head height, a couple of metres to the left of the gate. She was left to rue her crimes.

Right continued the guard, we have a special show for you. Come with me all of you. We all filed through the gate and took a rueful look at Kelly’s scorched and crimson bottom. She had learned a hard lesson, for sure. I quickly glanced at the door we had come in from the fields to my left and realized we were being led the other direction. We were all told to stand in line, with our hands by our side. And the Man who had originally addressed us back in the hotel appeared in his officer’s uniform. He said ..You inmates are expected to do as you are told and serve your sentance here. I am Captain Von Dee and I have been made aware of a unacceptable situation. Starting fights is not tolerated. You will now see how this is dealt with. With this, a stout ‘A’ frame was heaved into position behind the captain and from a side door, a very tearful Tara was brought out by two guards. She was completely nude. Her pleas for leniency went unheard as her wrists and ankles were bound to the frame. Tara really did have a lovely soft and milky bottom. I was so looking forward to seeing it being whipped scarlet. A padded protector was secured around Tara’s waist so only her buttocks were exposed. Tara wailed and we all were licking our lips as the captain reached out and was handed a metre long, 1 cm thick judicial cane with a handle. He continued ..Severe misdeeds will be dealt with ..hard. And then he positioned himself to Tara’s left and drew back the mighty cane. He lashed it with great power across the middle of Tara’s ass. A red stripe appeared instantly and Tara howled and frantically fought against her bonds, tossing her head wildly. Again the cane whipped her cheeks hard. Tara was tensing her butt to try to relieve the pain. Another lash - another vidid red line. Did I feel any pity for Tara? Nope. Over and over, that heavy cane whipped across her bare arse. After 12 lashes, the captain said let that be a lesson to you all. Tara’s once milky cheeks were a mess of angry red lines. Here ends the lesson for today. You are Adult Women convicts. You deserve to experience Corporal Punishment.

We were then taken back to the dorm and told to strip. It’s shower time, for you all. So we all went through the door at the far end. Nobody chose the toilet door unsurpisingly. The Showers were hot and I quickly washed myself. I was actively not touching myself down there, because I would have cum ..again!! I looked around and all the Ladies were soaping themselves. A Male guard was staring at us all. I noticed Nicole with her strapped cheeks, the curvy black Woman gingerly rubbing her large, bruised bottom. Kelly smiled at me, with a strange expression, as she caressed her ass. The tall blonde, who had caught a taste of the bullwhip was being soaped by Teresa, whose own buttocks were still cherry red. Alison was grimacing and still teary eyed, under the hot jets of water as she massaged her agonized cheeks. I reached for the towel and was drying my hair as suddenly, the Male guard grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back through the door into the empty dorm. He led me through the cell gate and to the right. Through the door into the area, where Tara had had her bottom lashed and through another door. The guard released me and gently said ..If you please? I’ll take your towel.

Rather puzzled at the sudden softness of his tone, I said ..er thank you. He quietly exited back through the door and a familiar voice said ..Have you been wondering when your time will come? Yes Maxi, I have. Well I have something for you. The imposing Mistress was now showered and wearing a thin dressing gown. She said come ..and pulled back a red curtain to reveal a room with white curtains adorning the walls and an ornate judicial strapping bench in the middle of the room. Behind her was an ‘A’ frame. What did you have in mind Maxi? Oh, something right up your alley. She clapped and two guards brought in the hot, short overseer from the fields. She looked at the floor and her guilt was obvious. Maxi sharply said ..You went easy on Tara intentionally today in the fields. Did you have sexual favours on your mind Woman? Yes. Yes, I did. And what do you think should happen to you? ..I ..I should receive harsh Corporal Punishment Maxi. ..Strip. The short, curvy Woman obediently took off first her uniform and then unhooked her bra and dropped her panties. She really was stunning. She had a bubble butt, that just cried out for the lash. Her tits were perky and she was simply gorgeous. She said ..I deserve to have my bare buttocks whipped without mercy – hard and laid face down on the bench. Maxi secured her wrists and ankles and fastened a holding belt across her back, just above that peach of an ass. She then took hold of a heavy leather paddle shaped like an oval. It was about 1 cm in thickness and was similar in size to an oversized Tennis racquet but the heavy leather was slightly flexible. It had a handle that was about 30cm long. Maxi rested the paddle strap on the upturned defenseless buttocks and looked at me. ..Twenty, I said. TWENTY exclaimed Maxi??!! ..Yes, twenty – hard. The poor Woman on the bench pleaded for mercy. Maxi lifted the heavy paddle and with both hands swooped it across that pert bubble ass with an almighty crack. A wailing howl ..Aaaargh. Swooosh crrrrrack. Again that amazing butt wobbled deliciously and was already red. As the heavy leather whipped her bare arse again and again, her voice was melting into screams for leniency. The buttocks were absolutely on fire by the time I said that’s twenty. After a few minutes, Maxi called for the guards to release the very penitent Woman, who was led away clasping her scorched, burning bare backside.

..Only one more bare bottom needs a hard taste of the lash said Maxi. And she put down the leather paddle and picked up the coiled up prison strap. She passed me the strap and let down her dressing gown. She reached up to the cuffs of the ‘A’ frame and said ..I want you to whip my bare buttocks until I scream for mercy and then whip them some more. ..As you wish Maxi!! I secured her wrists and ankles and took my position. I unfurled the mighty prison strap and said ..You’re gonna pay Maxi. Thirty lashes for you. Maxi purred. Then I whipped that strap hard across her bottom. The red stripe was instant and Maxi thrashed against her bonds. Cracccck, Aaaaaaargh. ..Craackkkkk, Aaaaaargh. Maxi’s red and then cherry red bare bottom was dancing now for her true Mistress.

My night’s pleasure was just beginning.
Thank you, wonderful read.

Just came across this highly topical (albeit rather soft) brand new story -- judicial canings for COVID lockdown violators:

From the same site is this less topical but still recent (2019) one, which is a bit harder:

Those are good finds, nsur1. This same site has others:

Click on the Categories column header than scroll down to see many stories classified as "Judicial Punishments".

Thanks again, nsur1!

Tired

PS: This is Kenny Walters site and has been a wonderful source of stories for years.

Just came across this highly topical (albeit rather soft) brand new story -- judicial canings for COVID lockdown violators:

From the same site is this less topical but still recent (2019) one, which is a bit harder:

I have seen The Lost Pirate Kingdom.S01E06. This documentary seies Has preparation for whipping of a pretty girl at the end.. It seems that it used to be a real story, maybe you could do some research on this topic?

I have come across a brief fictionalisation of the (possibly) true story of the arrest and imprisonment of Anita Pallenberg (then the girlfriend of Keith Richards) in Jamaica in 1973 on drugs charges. That the arrest took place is undisputed, as is the fact that Richards put up a large bribe to get her out of prison and that she was heavily traumatised by her experience. All of this was confirmed by Richards' autobiography. In addition, it has been widely reported -- but consistently denied by Richards (and I think also by Pallenberg) -- that she was also beaten, whipped and raped in jail. Depite the denials, this continues to be reported and made it as reported fact it into several obituaries when Anita died in 2017, including the Daily Telegraph.

The most detailed published source for her abuse was in an unauthorised 2001 Rolling Stones biography by Stephen Davies, "Old Gods Almost Dead: The 40-Year Odyssey of the Rolling Stones". Here is Davies's account in full:

Pallenberg - Stephen Davis.jpg

This account forms the basis for a (fictional) story vignette which I found on bdsmlibrary.com, written by the author "Black Star". It's actually a story-in-a-story within a much longer and rather rambling narrative, but I think it works better as standalone. For completeness and to preserve the author's intentions, I attach the full story to this message (which includes a similar treatment of a non-celebrity in a Jamaican jail). There are quite a few typos and grammatical errors scattered throughout, so I have done some light proof-reading and editing on the Anita Pallenberg section (including the spelling of her name, which is "Pallenburg" in Dark Star's story), but have preserved the author's original language, which is rather cruder than I would write myself. Here is the result (NB: Not my work -- all praise or abuse are due to Black Star):

The drama of Anita Pallenberg

She had been arrested while whoring with the Rolling Stones band for smoking drugs while in Jamaica at the age of about 30. Carted off to the local nick the unfortunate beautiful but notorious young starlet suffered several distressing sexual rapes, in the short time she was incarcerated. It is also extremely likely that those persons also extremely well reamed her backside, as it is usual for this kind of rape to include anal penetration. At a later date, she was made to bend over, spread her legs apart and had agonising welts raised on her deserving naked backside with a leather strap. All this happened over several hours and for some reason the guards heard nothing of this unofficial, but seemingly sanctioned punishment. Her sexual excesses and her drug taking had been reported in an international paper for some weeks. Along with reports that she was fond of using a whip on naked male bottoms. It surely is not a coincidence that her abuse in prison was of a sexual and perverted nature. Usually inmates suffer punches to the face or body.

It is not clear whether her abuse was perpetrated on her by inmates or by her guards. It is unlikely that inmates cared enough about her morals to give her a richly deserved punishment. It was more likely that the female guards took it upon themselves to unofficially give the girl the treatment she deserved in which case it is no wonder that the woman has never really released any details of her treatment inside the Jamaican jail.

Being incarcerated means you are at the total mercy of your guards. You depend on them to feed you and to release you from your cell to go to the toilet. It would have been extremely easy to have the notorious celebrity confined in one cell and send in one or two of the more brutal male inmates to teach her a lesson. It must have been quite a amusing sight for the female guards to watch through the bars of her cell as a petite notorious white celebrity got creamed between the legs by a huge black Negro convicted rapist. Then I suspect they giggled and cheered as she was then pulled up to her feet, turned around and forcibly bent from the waist, to receive a buggering from the same guy or his mate, a convicted sexual abuser. Being in prison her ordeal would not have lasted for a few moments. The wardens would have left them alone for several hours, most probably as a result of a bribe from an outside person or persons.

It must have been really spectacular to watch. An already distressed Ms Pallenberg would have seen her rapist standing outside the bars of her cell, talking possibly to the female wardens. Panic would have set in almost immediately as the huge and grinning rapist was let into her cell and the door slammed behind him. It wouldn't have been a long before this celebrity was flat on her back having her legs stretched apart.

It is highly likely that the watching wardens would have egged the rapist on with the cries of "Go on a give the Bitch a good one" and watched with delight as the Negro rammed his cock deep into the notorious celebrity. There have been reports that he first made Ms Pallenberg strip, kneel and suck his cock. However, this would have been far too sophisticated for wardens who would have wanted to see the young lady forcibly creamed. That may have come later but we will never possibly know.

Once the young lady had received the packet of sperm deposited in her cunt, the wardens would have wanted more or possibly it was specified when the bribe was taken. Ms Pallenberg would then have been turned over and have been made very aware that very soon she would be feeling the big Negroes cock forcing its way into her back passage. Her despair at knowing that she had absolutely no control as to when and how must have been quite distressing for her. However, not nearly as distressing as feeling herself being bent over and having the cock actually forced into her backside. To her it must have been completely void of any sexual excitement, just a searing pain in her bottom as her anus was a violated. However, to the rapist and watching wardens it was full of erotic thrills.

The final whipping of her naked arse was most probably specially arranged to coincide with an high official's visit. Anita Pallenberg was most probably taken to a special room where she would have been stripped and made to present her backside for punishment. I expect the watching official most probably then raped her.

It took a large bribe to get the sobbing distressed slut released.

However, this it took place in the Seventies. Recently a white drug smuggler confined in a cell in Jamaica complained to the press that several times she had been acquainted with the strap landing on her naked bottom, administered by a female officer for minor infringements.

Attachments

• Regulated.txt
    180.7 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
I have been referring in the other thread to old French books on flagellation and JCP which are available for download from the Gallica site, the online arm of the Bibliothèque Nationale de France. Leaving aside the illustrations posted in that thread, there are some interesting books, at least for readers of French, for example "Etude sur La Flagellation A Travers Le Monde" by Jean de Villiot (2nd expanded edition, 1901 -- the 1899 first edition is also at Gallica, in better scan quality but not illustrated and with less text):

View attachment 972772View attachment 972773

This book reproduces a lengthy "letter to the editor", supposedly quoted from an English newspaper (but possibly freely invented), which these days would make a natural discussion post in this thread or elsewhere on CF. Here it is in the original French and in English translation (Google Translate with some manual corrections from me):

QUESTIONS IMPORTANTES

A MONSIEUR L'ÉDITEUR DE LA «SOCIETY» [Important périodique anglais.]

Monsieur,

Les lettres reproduites dans les colonnes de votre journal, me font penser que je pourrais me procurer des renseignements sur quelques célèbres flagellations du passé et aussi dans les pays étrangers, par l'entremise de vos correspondants.

On a quelquefois fouetté des demoiselles d'honneur en France comme en Russie. De quelle manière? Que sait-on spécialement sur la flagellation de Mlle de Lineuil, sous Catherine de Médicis, et de Mlles Elmpt et Buturlin sous Catherine II de Russie? A-t-on fouetté d'autres dames en même temps que Mlle de Limeuil, et a-t-on conservé leurs noms ?

Y a-t-il quelqu'un parmi les lecteurs qui puisse donner les faits sur la flagellation de Mme de Liancourt par les domestiques de la marquise de Tresnel ? Quel était le nom de demoiselle de cette dame, quel âge avait-elle, et était-ce une aïeule du duc de Liancourt, très connu peu de temps avant la révolution française? Et sur quels faits se base l'histoire de la flagellation de la comtesse de Rosen par les domestiques de Mme Du Barry ?

En France beaucoup de femmes ont été fouettées et marquées au siècle dernier. Au moyen de quel instrument et sur quelle partie du corps leur a-t-on administré des coups de fouet? Sait-on si une autre dame a été punie de cette manière, excepté la Comtesse de la Motte? Et y a-t-il une dame ou femme bien connue qui ait subi cette peine du temps de la révolution, excepté Théroigne de Méricourt ? Les renseignements dans le Registre annuel de 1792, sur le maltraitement que les troupes françaises à Orchies firent subir à Mlle Nash, une anglaise, signifient-ils qu'elle fut fouettée? Qui était Mlle Nash, qu'est-ce qui l'amena à Orchies, et quelle fut son histoire subséquente?

Lorsque Doris Ritter, qu'on croyait être la maîtresse du prince de Prusse (plus tard Frédéric le Grand) fut fouettée en public par ordre du roi, de quelle manière la peine fut-elle infligée ?

Y a-t-il un lecteur qui sache les noms de quelquesunes des dames russes, qui, dit-on, furent fouettées à la manière des écoliers pendant le règne de l'empereur Nicolas? Cooper constate dans son Histoire de la Verge (ouvrage qui paraît être très peu positif) qu'une d'entre elles était une dame appartenant à la noblesse et qu'elle fut fouettée publiquement, mais il n'en donne pas le nom. A-t-on fouetté de cette manière des dames polonaises, et sait-on leurs noms?

Comment Mme Maderspach fut-elle fouettée en Hongrie ou plutôt en Transylvanie, en 1847 ? Et peut on donner quelques renseignements sur une demoiselle, fille d'un surintendant calviniste (appelée, je crois, Hebner ou Hubner) qui fut condamnée à être fouettée publiquement selon l'information que nous donne M. Tissot. De quelle manière s'est-on servi de la canne autrichienne pour fouetter deux jeunes filles (cantatrices), appelées Galli et Conti, qui subirent la peine parce qu'elles avaient causé une émeute à Milan en 1849? Et connaît-on les noms d'autres dames italiennes qui subirent la peine ? Sans doute quelquesunes des victimes vivent encore. Les deux jeunes filles fouettées à Milan ont moins de soixante-dix ans, si elles vivent.

Une bonne, appelée Marie Çadman, qui avait été fouettée comme un écolier par son maître, le révérend Zacharie Brigton, le poursuivit en justice, et l'on dit qu'elle a réussi. Y a-t-il un rapport de ce procès ? Ce fut, je pense, du temps de la république. Quand on fouettait en Angleterre des femmes condamnées, la peine fut-elle toujours infligée au-dessus de la taillé? Et l'a-t-on jamais infligée à des dames ou restreinte à des femmes de basse origine?

Les histoires sur la flagellation comme discipline de pénitence, d'après lesquelles la dame aurait reçu les coups de fouet comme un garçon, sont-elles basées en un cas quelconque sur des preuves réelles?

A quel sujet a-t-on fouetté des femmes en Espagne et dans les Etats espagnols en Amérique? Y a-t-il eu des dames parmi les victimes, ou a-t-on réservé ordinairement à des femmes esclaves la flagellation administrée à la personne exposée? Y avait-il un fond de vérité dans les histoires sur la flagellation de dames chiliennes par les Balmacédistes à l'occasion de la dernière guerre ?

Que sait-on sur la discipline de nos jours dans les écoles de jeunes filles en France et en Allemagne?

[Nos lecteurs verront que presque tous ces points ont été traités dans le présent ouvrage, et dans Curiosités et Anecdotes sur la Flagellation.]

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

TO THE EDITOR OF "SOCIETY" [Important English periodical.]

Sir,

The letters reproduced in the columns of your newspaper make me think that I could obtain information on some famous flagellations of the past and also in foreign countries, through your correspondents.

Noble maidens have sometimes been whipped in France as in Russia. In what way? What do we know especially about the flagellation of Mlle de Lineuil, under Catherine de Medici, and of Mlles Elmpt and Buturlin under Catherine II of Russia? Were other ladies whipped at the same time as Mlle de Limeuil, and have their names been kept?

Is there anyone among the readers who can give the facts about the flogging of Mme de Liancourt by the servants of the Marquise de Tresnel? What was this lady's maiden name, how old was she, and was she a grandmother of the Duke of Liancourt, very well known shortly before the French Revolution? And on what facts is the story of the flogging of the Countess de Rosen by Mme Du Barry's servants based?

In France many women have been whipped and branded in the last century. Using what instrument and on what part of the body were they lashed? Do we know if another lady was punished in this way, except the Comtesse de la Motte? And is there a well-known lady or woman who suffered this pain during the time of the revolution, except Théroigne de Méricourt? Does the information in the Registre annuel of 1792, on the mistreatment that the French troops in Orchies inflicted on Miss Nash, an Englishwoman, do they mean that she was whipped? Who was Miss Nash, what brought her to Orchies, and what was her subsequent story?

When Doris Ritter, believed to be the mistress of the Prince of Prussia (later Frederick the Great) was whipped in public by order of the king, how was the punishment imposed?

Is there a reader who knows the names of some of the Russian ladies, who are said to have been whipped in the manner of schoolchildren during the reign of Emperor Nicholas? Cooper notes in his History of the Rod (a work which seems to be very unsuccessful) that one of them was a lady belonging to the nobility and that she was publicly flogged, but he does not give the name. Have they whipped Polish ladies in this way, and do we know their names?

How was Mrs. Maderspach whipped in Hungary, or rather in Transylvania, in 1847? And can we give some information on a young lady, daughter of a Calvinist superintendent (called, I believe, Hebner or Hubner) who was condemned to be publicly flogged according to the information given to us by Mr. Tissot? How was the Austrian cane used to whip two young girls (singers), named Galli and Conti, who suffered the penalty because they had caused a riot in Milan in 1849? And do we know the names of other Italian ladies who suffered the penalty? No doubt some of the victims are still alive. The two young girls whipped in Milan are under seventy, if they live.

A maiden, called Marie Çadman, who had been whipped like a schoolboy by her teacher, the Rev. Zacharie Brigton, sued him, and is said to have succeeded. Is there a report from this trial? It was, I think, in the days of the republic. When condemned women were whipped in England, was the punishment always inflicted above the waist? And has it ever been inflicted on ladies or restricted to women of low origin?

Are the stories of flogging as a discipline of penance, that the lady was whipped like a boy, in any way based on actual evidence?

On what grounds have women been whipped in Spain and in the Spanish states in America? Were there any ladies among the victims, or was the scourging administered to the exposed person usually reserved for female slaves? Was there any truth to the stories about the Balmacedist flogging of Chilean ladies during the last war?

What do we know about discipline nowadays in schools for young girls in France and Germany?

[Our readers will see that almost all of these points have been covered in this book, and in Curiosités et Anecdotes sur la Flagellation.]

In respect of that final editorial annotation in [ ], the second book referred to is also on Gallica, although I don't think the author is correct that between the two books he has answered all the questions -- nothing but a passing reference to Doris Ritter for example...:

View attachment 972784

The subtitle of this book looks intriguing: "The court martial of Miss Fanny Hayward", although on flicking through the text it seems to be an account of a private orgy in a regiment's officer quarters involving a mock trial and whipping of poor Fanny, rather than an actual formal court martial, as in "Miss Berkeley's Voyage".

There are also at least two on-topic books in English available for download here, both of them containing spanking/corporal punishment fiction rather than historical writing:

View attachment 972786View attachment 972787View attachment 972785

Last but not least, Gallica also have one (and only one) of the innumerable books by Aimé van Rod with the word "fouet" (whip) in the title:

View attachment 972788
There is a pleny information in the WEb about the ounishment of Ernesta Galli Maria Conti in Milano in 1849

There is a pleny information in the WEb about the ounishment of Ernesta Galli Maria Conti in Milano in 1849
Indeed there is, but it was probably not as readily available in 1899 when the letter quoted in my message was written -- most of the specific instances mentioned by the letter writer are well documented and have been discussed on CF, and indeed in this very thread.

I had not however heard of Signorina Galli's and Signorina Conti's flogging before, so I did a quick search. Here is what W.H. Stillman had to say in his book "The Union Of Italy" (1899):

"An incident which took place at Milan on the 18th of August, 1849, is worth recounting as an example of the height at which this military repression had arrived. A glove-maker, who had decorated her windows on the occasion of the Emperor's birthday with her apron ornamented with the Austrian eagle, was hissed and howled at by a crowd which was dispersed by the soldiers, while the glove-maker was up-roariously applauded by the officers in the cafe opposite. On the 23rd of August punishment was meted out to those whl} had taken part in this incident. On the ground of " scandalous. political demonstrations, insults to the imperial flag, injury and insult to the soldiery, and offences against the forces employed in preserving order, and for revolutionary cries," fifteen men from different provinces were punished with from thirty to fifty blows on the bare back, while Ernesta Galli of Cremona, a woman twenty years old, was sentenced to forty blows, and Maria Conti of Florence, seventeen years old, to thirty blows "for having laughed during the transaction." The expenses of these punishments were charged to the commune of Milan. " [NB: other sources put Maria Conti at 18 years old at the time]

Here are a couple of images of the flogging, clearly contradicting each other in respect of the method:

ERNESTA GALLI.jpgMilano ragazze bastonate in piazza Stefanoni.jpg

Last edited:
@nsur1 I guess you picture is incorrect In Verdi, Opera, Women by Susan Rutherford it is mentioned that these girsl for punished passing between lines of soldiers, bared to chest, while your second picture shows fully-clothed girl, tied to the post, while the first one shows the bench. I wonder if anyone could find more presize illustration for this story.

The fate of two young women opera singers, emboldened to the least of actions, demonstrates something of the atmosphere a year after the Austrians’ return to Milan. On 18 August 1849, Ernesta Galli (of Cremona) and Maria Conti (of Florence) aged twenty and nineteen respectively, saw a crowd gathering outside the residence of a glove-maker (described in Mazzini’s L’Italia del popolo as ‘an Austrian prostitute’), Annetta Olivari, who had hung out a flag to celebrate the birthday of the Austrian emperor. Galli and Conti were still in their own apartment, watching from the windows, and laughed as the crowd jeered and daubed signs on Olivari’s house. They were then arrested, along with Galli’s sixteen-year-old sister Selene and eighteen others. The whole group, comprising artisans, students and gentry, were swiftly convicted of acts including ‘scandalous anti-political demonstrations’, insults to the emperor and shouting revolutionary slogans and were sentenced to a public flogging. After a medical inspection, Selene Galli as well as two boys aged sixteen and seventeen were released. But her sister Ernesta was sentenced to forty strokes (the most severe punishment permitted by law was fifty) and Maria Conti, to thirty. The sentence was carried out at the Castello Sforzesco on 23 August. The only concession made to the women was that their punishment took place within the castle, rather than (as for the men) in the piazza outside. This is how the event was later described by Aurelio Bianchi-Giovini:

"One receives this barbarous punishment on a naked back, passing between two rows of soldiers, each furnished with a hazel-rod, with which he forcibly strikes the kidneys of the sufferer. With open insult to their modesty, those young women were forced to divest their blouses, and submit to the punishment with all the rigour of military code, in the presence of various officers who brutally sniggered at their weeping. That cruel operation having finished, the women, oppressed by pain and shame, asked permission to be taken home in a carriage at their own expense; but they were ordered to dress and go away. Moreover, the city of Milan was forced to pay for the costs of the punishment (even down to the vinegar used on the wounds to avoid gangrene), as well as compensate Olivari."

News of the incident was published first in the official newspaper, the Gazzetta privi-legiata di Milano, on 23 August. Six weeks later, Alexandre Dumaspcre picked it up in his journal, LeMois, printing the entire extract followed by the comment: ‘Have you read? Have you understood? Ernesta Galli, singer, born at Cremona, aged 20 years, forty strokes!’, and the story surfaced in a number of other Italian and foreign sources across the following years. Far worse things happened to women during the wars of independence, but this act encapsulates the change that occurred across the peninsula once the various conflicts had been - temporarily - stilled.

Of Galli and Conti themselves, we know very little? They may have been chorus singers working at one of the minor theatres in Milan. Whatever ambitions they might have held for a professional stage career were perhaps beaten out of them - certainly, both disappeared from view after this event.

I also have found picture in PIETRO MATTIGANA E CESARE TANZI STORIA DEL RISORGIMENTO D'ITALIA E DELLA GUERRA DELL'INDIPENDENZA DAL 1850 AL 1860 but it looks really lame for me and is contrary to Susan Rutherford book.
Screenshot_15.png

Last edited:
News of the incident was published first in the official newspaper, the Gazzetta privi-legiata di Milano, on 23 August. Six weeks later, Alexandre Dumaspcre picked it up in his journal, LeMois, printing the entire extract followed by the comment: ‘Have you read? Have you understood? Ernesta Galli, singer, born at Cremona, aged 20 years, forty strokes!’,
Google Books has a scan of the 1849 annual of "Le Mois", a monthly journal edited by Alexandre Dumas (author of The Three Musketeers etc), and it is straightforward to find the article referenced in the quote above. Here it is (in French, obviously):

Le Mois 1849 on Milan floggings.jpg
This matches the description in the book: Dumas (or his staff writer) reprinted a translation of the entire Milan gazette article (i.e. the official Austrian government announcement of the crime and conviction), then adds his own outraged comment:

"Have you read? Have you understood?

Ernesta Galli, singer, born at Cremona, aged 20 years, FORTY STROKES OF THE CANE!
Maria Conti, singer, born at Florence, aged 18 years, THIRTY STROKES OF THE CANE!

It is true that rather than being beaten in public like the others, the two women were beaten inside the Citadel, where the officers of the garrison alone were able to witness the execution! The Austrian government is full of modesty.
"

The last sentence is presumably sarcastic. The article ends on a call to the (then newly, and briefly, Republican) French government to protect liberty and expose crimes against humanity whereever they occur.

Isabella McMahon

On December 13, 1775, a soldier of the 59th Regiment of the British army stationed in Boston and his wife were tried by a general court martial and convicted for theft. Thomas and Isabella McMahon were tried for “receiving sundry stolen goods knowing them to be such” (it was not unusual to have two or more defendants on trial at the same time if they faced charges for the same crime). They were found guilty; he was sentenced to receive one thousand lashes, a fairly typical punishment for this type of crime.

Isabella was sentenced be stripped to the waist and “to receive one hundred lashes on her bare back at the Cart’s end in different portions in the most conspicuous parts of the town, & to be imprisoned for three months.”

The number of lashes was low compared to sentences for soldiers, and the mode of giving them was quite different. Whereas soldiers were usually lashed in front of their regiments to set an example, Isabella McMahon was to be stripped to the waist—in the teeth of a New England winter—then tied to the end of a cart and lashed in front of the townspeople of Boston, which would both humiliate her and show everyone that the army would not tolerate crimes against the civilian population.

Isabella was to be stripped to the waist, forced to display her bare shoulders, arms and breasts to everyone, and then receive 25 lashes on her naked body at the cart’s end on the following dates:

December 16, 1775

December 30, 1775

January 13, 1776

January 27, 1776

Isabella McMahon

On December 13, 1775, a soldier of the 59th Regiment of the British army stationed in Boston and his wife were tried by a general court martial and convicted for theft. Thomas and Isabella McMahon were tried for “receiving sundry stolen goods knowing them to be such” (it was not unusual to have two or more defendants on trial at the same time if they faced charges for the same crime). They were found guilty; he was sentenced to receive one thousand lashes, a fairly typical punishment for this type of crime.

Isabella was sentenced be stripped to the waist and “to receive one hundred lashes on her bare back at the Cart’s end in different portions in the most conspicuous parts of the town, & to be imprisoned for three months.”

The number of lashes was low compared to sentences for soldiers, and the mode of giving them was quite different. Whereas soldiers were usually lashed in front of their regiments to set an example, Isabella McMahon was to be stripped to the waist—in the teeth of a New England winter—then tied to the end of a cart and lashed in front of the townspeople of Boston, which would both humiliate her and show everyone that the army would not tolerate crimes against the civilian population.

Isabella was to be stripped to the waist, forced to display her bare shoulders, arms and breasts to everyone, and then receive 25 lashes on her naked body at the cart’s end on the following dates:

December 16, 1775

December 30, 1775

January 13, 1776

January 27, 1776
Because she was convicted at an Army court-martial, Isabella would likely have been whipped with a British Army cat o' nine tails. This would probably have set her to screaming at the very first stroke and then stimulated her to do a vigorous topless dance, to the delight of her audience lining the street, as it would have generated intense pain. After 25 strokes, much of Isabella's back would have been flayed.

Because she was convicted at an Army court-martial, Isabella would likely have been whipped with a British Army cat o' nine tails. This would probably have set her to screaming at the very first stroke and then stimulated her to do a vigorous topless dance, to the delight of her audience lining the street, as it would have generated intense pain. After 25 strokes, much of Isabella's back would have been flayed.
The further parts of the punishment for both Isabella and fot the audience must have been an unforgettable experience. After two weeks, probably not all the wounds on her back have fully healed.

Back
Top Bottom