Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Stories And Novels

Go to CruxDreams.com
corporalpunishmentforbadschoolgirls00.jpg

Another work from 'chebeolsil', link in my previous posts.
I doubted if i should post this one too, but decided to go for it as it's more of a JCP than School-CPs. Plus, it's always the 2nd grade girls or more to get above the age limits. First two sentences edited almost entirely to give full understandings, while others are machine-translated by IBM Watson. parts with "" are translated again myself.
==============================================================================================
"The school had the authority and department to conduct Judicial Floggings, not corporal punishment in schools for the worst students who do not have improved fromcorporal punishment. And thus conducted a pilot operation in several schools.

Each high school has been sent two officers, each of which has been trained professionally, and all schools will be required to carry out the forms and tools that can execute JCPs."

The system was decided as a way to prevent poor students from being transported to prison and to prevent them from being punished.

There was also a lot of controversy over the fact that there are many types of punishment that permanently damage the body during the punishment of "punishment facilities", and even during the execution of punishment, "though" not a death penalty, the offender dies without the proper system, and immediately sending young students to the execution of the punishment "was called unreasonable"

In other words, the system, which reflects these opinions, is stronger than corporal punishment, but it is a system that gives a weaker punishment than punishment for punishment.

The "strokes for floggings" are set at least 30 to 100, and depending on the degree of error, they carry out three types of "JCP", "Whipping, Gonjang" and Tae-hyeong.

A student who committed the wrong thing differently from corporal punishment used the word "Judicial Flogging" in the sense that it was a form of punishment because it was fixed in the form of a naked body that did not wear one of the clothes.

Experts analyzed that the system is likely to succeed in the fact that there was not a single student who was sentenced to trial by the punishment executor because of the fact that the student's rate was greatly increased in the school where the body was executed on a trial basis.

It has been reported that 672 boys, 970 girls, and 1,642 students in 121 schools across the country have been in pilot operation for the past year, and that the student who was punished once again did not repeat the same mistake again, and that the student body was never executed more than once.

Depending on how many of the body types will be executed and how many media will be executed, the committee will be fair and fair through the committee, depending on the degree of misconduct.

Among the 1,642 students, 52, 231, and 1,359, respectively, were among the most vulnerable.

The image of the top image of a 2nd grade high school girl was executed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings to all.

I have written a story including corporal punishment (cart-tail-whipping), you can read it here:

Here is the Synopsis:
A young mother reports herself for fornication in an attempt to save her partnership. She gets sentenced to a cart-tail whipping, including her wearing a brank and receiving extra lashes between her legs.

This story is inspired by the great story “The lady ashley`s Penance” by Tom Justin.

Greetings to all.

I have written a story including corporal punishment (cart-tail-whipping), you can read it here:

Here is the Synopsis:
A young mother reports herself for fornication in an attempt to save her partnership. She gets sentenced to a cart-tail whipping, including her wearing a brank and receiving extra lashes between her legs.

This story is inspired by the great story “The lady ashley`s Penance” by Tom Justin.

A wife who turns herself in? :confused:

Must be a CFer! :p

An interesting and original story concept.

This post is not a "perfect fit", but there is a very clear link to corporal punishment. Specifically, below is a link to a very interesting treatise on Erotic Chastisement. The author of the work died in 2015 and was by profession a research scientist. Well, he put his skills to work when he penned this excellent reference work.

This is a serious attempt at understanding the erotic nature of chastisement. In the work the author quotes substantial passages from some of the most revered CP writers (Dedeaux, Rawlings, Little, etc.). I truly believe that many in our community will find this a fascinating read.

The author's pseudonym was Clifford Dorset and the title is: Erotic Chastisement - Sent for the Cane

Erotic Chastisement by Clifford Dorset

Now once at the site, to download today you must choose the Russian site (.rs). (I just have no idea on the timing for updating the various mirrors - could be days or weeks. I just don't know.)

Regards,
Tired

I note that this "reference work" is classed as Fiction on the site where it is posted. ;)

Yes, windar, I had to choose whether to upload into the non-fiction or fiction sections of Library Genesis. The non-fiction section seemed to be full of scholarly works on programing languages, metals, semi conductors etc.

I consciously chose to upload a treatise on erotic fiction into the fiction section. In addition, it's been my experience that it is easier to both find and download in the Fiction section.

Regards,
Tired

One thing I neglected to mention is that if you enjoy the works of Dedeaux and Rawlings (authors quoted in Dorset's treatise), you can find some on Library Genesis:

http://libgen.rs/fiction/

Simply enter Dedeaux as the term and hit search.

Regards,
Tired
Tyredny has expanded our JCP topic somewhat, for which I am grateful and supportive. More broadly, this topic can be labeled as "corporal punishment literature", meaning "real" punishments (by court verdict, at school, at home), not erotic play.
Thanks for the link to the Libgen Library, you can actually find there something by some famous authors, such as Dedeaux, Manton, Little (Harding, Granamour), Rawlings (Drukker), Campbell, etc. However, a quick search reveals that for each author there are not more than a few works. For example, Dedeaux, P N - 3; Manton, Richard - 2; Little, Paul - 3 / Harding, Kenneth - 1 / De Granamour, A. - 1; Rawlings, Stephen - 3 / Drukker, Steven - 1; Campbell, F E - 10, etc.
Earlier this topic already mentioned a huge collection of erotic literature (about 12 thousand books) on asstr.org, divided into two directories.
The problem is that there are only numbers in the list of links, no titles or authors. There is no internal search either. You can search via Google in the following format:
Dedeaux site:https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cartwright/
Dedeaux site:https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cartwright/novels1/
Dedeaux site:https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cartwright/novels2/
If anyone is interested, I have a fairly large selection of such literature. If you are interested in individual authors or books, I will gladly share.
Also, for orientation in the topic, I want to recommend a wonderful site where you will find reviews on the work of key authors (Dedeaux, Manton, Little, Pyx, Sackville, etc.).

Last edited:
elephas, you bring up several good points. One thing I would encourage you to do is upload some of there rare titles you have to Library Genesis. I mean they are already on the web, but Library Genesis has multiple mirrors around the world so it's not going away soon. It supports just about any file format and finally, it has a decent search engine.

Regards,
Tired

PS: Don't forget to search for "Sara Rawlings". I believe Stephen Rawlings = Sara Rawlings = Jennifer Jane Pope

Tyredny has expanded our JCP topic somewhat, for which I am grateful and supportive. More broadly, this topic can be labeled as "corporal punishment literature", meaning "real" punishments (by court verdict, at school, at home), not erotic play.
Thanks for the link to the Libgen Library, you can actually find there something by some famous authors, such as Dedeaux, Manton, Little (Harding, Granamour), Rawlings (Drukker), Campbell, etc. However, a quick search reveals that for each author there are not more than a few works. For example, Dedeaux, P N - 3; Manton, Richard - 2; Little, Paul - 3 / Harding, Kenneth - 1 / De Granamour, A. - 1; Rawlings, Stephen - 3 / Drukker, Steven - 1; Campbell, F E - 10, etc.
Earlier this topic already mentioned a huge collection of erotic literature (about 12 thousand books) on asstr.org, divided into two directories.
The problem is that there are only numbers in the list of links, no titles or authors. There is no internal search either. You can search via Google in the following format:
Dedeaux site:https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cartwright/
Dedeaux site:https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cartwright/novels1/
Dedeaux site:https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cartwright/novels2/
If anyone is interested, I have a fairly large selection of such literature. If you are interested in individual authors or books, I will gladly share.
Also, for orientation in the topic, I want to recommend a wonderful site where you will find reviews on the work of key authors (Dedeaux, Manton, Little, Pyx, Sackville, etc.).
please do share any CP stuff you have. asstr site is impossible to search.

The asstr ebook directories can be searched quite well with Google using "site:asstr.org cartwright" in your search terms, but what I have done is downloaded both directories in their entirety -- it's a single click using the "HTTP Directory Downloader" plug in in Firefox (a somewhat clunky add-on but very helpful for precisely this purpose, downloading entire directories from sites that give access to their directory structure). Then, you can use any search app on you local drive. Each book is only about 100k-200k, so even 12,000 books comes to only 2.3 GB.

P. N. Dedeaux

Algiers Tomorrow / Wealed Venus
An English Education / The Governess's Strange Desires
Clotilda
Tender Buns
The Nothing Things / Soroity of Submissive Girls
The Prefect / The Prussian Girls
The Territory Within
The Tutor / Thomasina

Martin Pyx

Autumn Scandals
Summer Frolics
The Tutor's Bride

Attachments

• Pyx, Martin.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 191
Paul Little (A. De Granamour, Kenneth Harding, Dr. Guenter Klow, Dr. Gerda Mundinger, etc.)

30 novels in the archive.

The following books are related to the JCP theme:
Castle of the Whip - A. de Granamour
Chinese Justice & Other Stories - Paul Little
Slaves Of The Uhlans - A. de Granamour
Tasmanian Whipping Shed - A. de Granamour
The Iron Cross and the Sjambok - A. de Granamour
The Knout And The Nihilists - A. de Granamour
The Passions of Lady Meg - Anonymous
The Prisoner - Paul Little
Torture Of The Tawse - A. de Granamour

Last edited:
Richard Manton

17 novels in the archive.
Aphrodizzia
Augustus and Lady Maude
Birch in the Boudoir
Bombay Bound
Departure From The Golden Cross
Elaine Cox
Fancy Girl
Jeremy
School For Scandal
The Amorous Memoirs of Captain Charles De Vane
The Blue Train
The Captive's Journey
The Days at Florville
The Odalisque
The Punishment of Belle Sauvage
Tomboy: Revelations Of A Girls' Reformatory
Villa Rosa

The theme of JCP is presented in:
Birch in the Boudoir, Bombay Bound, Elaine Cox, School For Scandal, The Amorous Memoirs of Captain Charles De Vane, The Blue Train, The Odalisque, The Punishment of Belle Sauvage, Tomboy: Revelations Of A Girls' Reformatory.

Richard Manton

17 novels in the archive.
Aphrodizzia
Augustus and Lady Maude
Birch in the Boudoir
Bombay Bound
Departure From The Golden Cross
Elaine Cox
Fancy Girl
Jeremy
School For Scandal
The Amorous Memoirs of Captain Charles De Vane
The Blue Train
The Captive's Journey
The Days at Florville
The Odalisque
The Punishment of Belle Sauvage
Tomboy: Revelations Of A Girls' Reformatory
Villa Rosa

The theme of JCP is presented in:
Birch in the Boudoir, Bombay Bound, Elaine Cox, School For Scandal, The Amorous Memoirs of Captain Charles De Vane, The Blue Train, The Odalisque, The Punishment of Belle Sauvage, Tomboy: Revelations Of A Girls' Reformatory.

Many thanks, @elephas -- there are many here I don't recognise. Do you happen to have an archive of vintage German books, too? They seem to be harder to find. Lots of French and English ones available online.

One of the books in the Richard Manton archive ("The Punishment of Belle Sauvage") doesn't open in Calibre because of DRM protection. Do you know of a DRM-free source?

The asstr ebook directories can be searched quite well with Google using "site:asstr.org cartwright" in your search terms, but what I have done is downloaded both directories in their entirety -- it's a single click using the "HTTP Directory Downloader" plug in in Firefox (a somewhat clunky add-on but very helpful for precisely this purpose, downloading entire directories from sites that give access to their directory structure). Then, you can use any search app on you local drive. Each book is only about 100k-200k, so even 12,000 books comes to only 2.3 GB.

I should also say that once you have found an ebook using the above Google search terms, the file will automatically have a file name with the correct title and author if you save it as an HTML file to your local disc (at least in Firefox) as the meta data has been correctly set in these files. The HTML converts easily to any ebook format you want using Calibre -- I find reading these easier in an ebook reader than online.

Many thanks, @elephas -- there are many here I don't recognise. Do you happen to have an archive of vintage German books, too? They seem to be harder to find. Lots of French and English ones available online.

One of the books in the Richard Manton archive ("The Punishment of Belle Sauvage") doesn't open in Calibre because of DRM protection. Do you know of a DRM-free source?

I should also say that once you have found an ebook using the above Google search terms, the file will automatically have a file name with the correct title and author if you save it as an HTML file to your local disc (at least in Firefox) as the meta data has been correctly set in these files. The HTML converts easily to any ebook format you want using Calibre -- I find reading these easier in an ebook reader than online.
Unfortunately, I have no vintage books in German. My French collection is much more complete. As you know, the genre of flagellation literature flourished in France in the late 19th - first half of the 20th century. The most famous authors are Jean de Villot, Aimé van Rod, Jean de Virgans, Henri Gaultier de Saint-Amand, etc. (of course, these are all pseudonyms). Much can be found in the open access, but only a small part, especially books of the last two authors. If interested, I can post it.
As for "The Punishment of Belle Sauvage", try Mobipocket Reader. If it doesn't work, I'll try converting to a different format.
Mobipocket Reader

P. N. Dedeaux

Algiers Tomorrow / Wealed Venus
An English Education / The Governess's Strange Desires
Clotilda
Tender Buns
The Nothing Things / Soroity of Submissive Girls
The Prefect / The Prussian Girls
The Territory Within
The Tutor / Thomasina

I read the chapter in Clotilda on the women caught up in Monmouth's Rebellion in 1685 who found themselves in the court of George Jeffries, known as the Bloody Judge, who sentenced each one of them to be whipped. Two, or maybe three of them were sentenced to be whipped through the streets at the cart's tail. But although he described the other whippings in detail, he didn't describe the cart-tail whippings, which disappointed me. The best descriptions of cart-tail whippings that i have read arein Savage Eden, a romance novel by Constance Gluys, The Fire & the Rope, another romance by Alison york, and "Lady Good-For-Nothing," a novel by an author who calls himself Q.

Back
Top Bottom