Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Stories And Novels

Go to CruxDreams.com
Of course, go on! We have a special thread for JCP illustrations.
Took the words out of my mouth. Nothing to stop you posting all the JCP images you have, @gerembeau -- they're just more readily found later if you post them in the special thread linked by @elephas. You'll also have the pleasure of browsing through all the thousands of images previously posted there. Although there are a few images in this thread here, they are generally book covers or illustrations to go with the stories or discussions going on, rather than images posted for their own sake.

Found the source -- it's from Gallery 9 of the images that Bruce Morgan did to illustrate the stories of Mia-Michael:

As we're on CF, this is a novel use for cruxifixion as an advertising board:

View attachment 1062172

Unfortunately, Mia has taken the old stories that go with these images down from her blog (http://www.miasansdessous.com/) -- they're now sold as illustrated novels (in French). May still be on the Wayback Machine, though.
I've just checked: Mia's old blog is only partially archived at the Wayback Machine. For the particular Roman storyline that the above images belong to, only the first half is archived. To give a flavour, I have run the available parts through Google Translate (with apologies to our native French speakers). The setup is that the narrator "Mia" has been sent back from the future to Roman times as a slave girl for a month. This is her narrative:

235 - From one world to another.

[...]
I wait with the other slaves for sale. We are standing, chained, arms raised to a ring stuck in a wall of the city. This way, buyers can observe the girls before the sale.
A fat matron, accompanied by a slender blonde slave, comes to examine us.
The two women stop in front of me. I have to raise my head, otherwise the Syrian will whip me again.
The matron orders me:
- Turn around, slave.
I obey and pivot on my ring. Immediately, hands began to feel my buttocks.
His slave says:
- An ass you want to whip, Domina (Mistress).
- Certainly.
They walk away and come back with the merchant. The woman said to him:
- How much do I like her big butt?
- It will be auctioned ...
- Five sesterces.
- Is that ...
- Ten.
- She's yours.
He takes a key and undoes my ring chain. Then he gives me a lash on the buttocks saying.
- Go bow down to your new Mistress, ignorant barbarian!
I cry out, then go to kneel in front of her. I put my lips to her bare, dusty foot in her sandal.
I have shackles on my ankles and wrists, and a collar of the same metal around my neck. The woman pushes me away. I get up, the merchant ties a long rope to the ring that is attached to my collar and hands the rope to the woman, saying:
- May she give you pleasure, Madam.
The woman hands my leash to her slave.
It ties me to the back of the cart, I have a feeling of "already lived".
But the cart is pulled by horses, not by a girl.
I am naked like most slaves, but luckily I have sandals. Roman citizens care about the feet of their slaves. They need to be able to run and work to perform well.
We leave the city and take a sandy dirt road ...
I have to walk fast to keep pace with the horse.
We stop in front of a house, in a large street in the center of the city.
The slave unties me and says:
- Go politely introduce yourself. Your new Masters will tell you what to do.
As I enter the house, I see a slave. I tell him :
- I have to see the Master or the Mistress.
She nods, saying:
- Come, follow me.

236 - In Rome.

As soon as I arrive in front of the hostess, I kneel before her, head bowed, hands crossed on my back.
She tells me :
- What do you want?
- Sorry, Mistress, my name is Hani and….
- Oh yes. Are you the one who should write?
- Yes mistress.
She waves to a slave,
- Take her to Gepa and tie her up.
We go to the slave quarters, to a young, dark-skinned woman tied with a long chain to a ring.
The slave ties me up and leaves.
We wait ... a long time. We can move a good two meters. I would like to ask questions, but the young woman said to me:
- Not now and get on your knees when the Mistress arrives.
About an hour later the slave returns carrying a small table which she places in front of me. On top, she has leaves of parchment, real feathers split at the end and squid ink, to the smell.
The slave said to me:
- She speaks, you write.
She leaves again.
The girl who is with me says to me:
- Write.
My name is Gepaepyris, but my name is Gepa. I am the daughter of a Thracian tribal chief. I grew up by the Black Sea. I am educated, I know Greek and Latin.
My Master ordered me to write down what has happened to me since I came to Rome.
I don't know why he wants my story to be written: I have learned not to ask questions of my Master, whose dominant quality is not patience!
I must relate the facts and clearly say what happened, without licking the Romans, as I know so well said my Master. These are his own words!
I will therefore say what I think of the Romans and their way of acting.
And, to begin with the status of slaves, what I have become.
It is said that much of Rome's wealth comes from the labor of its slaves.
There are many ways to become a slave:
- Prisoners of war.
- Women and girls kidnapped by pirates.
- Citizens condemned to "capitis deminutio maxima", loss of personal freedom.
- Citizens become the property of their creditors.
- Children sold by their father because he needs money or because the omens are not good on the day of his birth.
- Wife having cheated on her husband with a slave.
No one except the Emperor can be absolutely certain that they will never become a slave.
A large landowner may have hundreds of slaves to cultivate his fields and dozens or more in his house.
Roman law classifies slaves as objects (res) as such they have no more rights than a table or a jug. Their Master treats them as he sees fit.
I was kidnapped.
A year ago, Roman legionaries invaded our village. As everywhere they plunder, burn, kill those who do not submit quickly enough. They leave, with gold, horses, provisions, slaves ...
Being taken from your family and enslaved is as if the earth opens up beneath your feet and you find yourself in hell.
I could talk about my distress, my despair, my tears, but my Master told me, we don't care about the tears of a slave, no Gepa moods, understood?
- Yes Master...
We traveled from the Black Sea to Rome, where I am, partly by boat, then on foot and in wagons ...
It is an almost impossible thing to do without being trained to keep pace with the legionaries. I say almost, because whips are very effective stimulants.
The trip was like a dream, a very, very bad dream!
The slaves, with whom I was, are mostly young peasants or low-class women. They are dressed in simple tunics and have no jewelry. Except the daughter of a rich Parthian merchant and me. We have, or rather we had, expensive clothes and jewelry. The centurion ordered them to be taken away immediately, so we are the only ones who are naked.
The journey is very long.
Finally, we arrive at a counter of sorting or regrouping for the slaves. It is a camp located near Rome.
It is there that all the slaves coming from Rome and all the empire are gathered and sorted. We are intended to be sold in Rome soon.
The prettiest are intended for the service and pleasure of the Masters.
Fortunately, I belong to the latter category.
Others are sent to an even worse fate: agricultural work on farms, hard work in the mines ...
There are many slaves from Gaul and barbarians from the North.
These do not speak our language.
There are also African women who range from dark skin to dark like night.
In this camp we are asked two things: to obey and to be in good health.
We are all naked. These are the slaves who are our guardians inside the camp. Each caretaker has to take care of 10 girls.
Our babysitter is called Publia, she must be around thirty years old. She is a slave or a freedwoman.
We spend the first night on straw, in a closed barracks.
The next day each guard gets his 10 slaves back.
We are first obliged to do our natural needs in a hole, in front of her and those who are there. She checks that everything is working well. A slave has no right to any privacy!
Squatting in public, I do this so intimate thing. I get a whiplash on the butt because “it” is not going fast enough !!
I'm like, "Am I lucky I'm still alive?" "
Kendrisos, our Riding God, wanted it so! Frankly, its goal is not clear to me !!
We receive food and drink.
Girls who are too thin are fed to gain weight and beware of those who do not finish their meal. A slave that is too thin is not sold for enough!
We cannot have the slightest hesitation when we receive an order, if this is the case the whip immediately kicks in.
After the meal, a blacksmith places an iron collar around our necks. When it's my turn, he places the collar that fits, makes me put my face on his anvil and seals the collar by passing an iron rod through the four holes that go through the collar. using a big hammer.
I screamed, not in pain but in fear when I saw the hammer so close to my face!
On the front of the necklace there is a ring which serves to tie us where the Master desires it. When I get up, the blacksmith holds me by the ring and spins me around. He gives me a good slap on the butt, saying:
- You have a beautiful ass!
- Thank you teacher.
He caresses me again saying,
- You would make a good lupa.
I ask him
- A lupa, Master?
- A whore.
Well, that, or something else, when you're a slave.
We really feel like a prisoner wearing this necklace.
It is not very heavy, but it is very painful to carry. The slaves I see walking around seem used to it.
In our group there are only girls who understand Roman.
Obedience is the first quality asked of a slave. We don't risk forgetting that since Publia, our guardian, still has her whip in her hand.
She then questions us in turn.
This is what it looks like for me,
“Gepaeparys, 19 years old, Thrace. Can speak, read and write Greek and Roman. "
She writes that on a sign that I will wear around my neck when I am sold.
She then examines me from head to toe. Teeth, breasts ... I have to get on all fours so that she carefully examines my private parts.
She strokes my butt like a blacksmith saying:
- Nice ass.
Aaah? I never thought I had better buttocks than other girls, but, it would seem ...
We spend the day doing various chores in the camp under the direction of Publia. She has an eye and, beware of the one who does not give her all, she quickly jumps up, holding her buttocks ... She does not hit very hard, you must not hurt the goods, but enough so that we all work the best we can.
She notes the way we work and, no doubt, whether we obey more or less well too. She orders me to fetch water from a fountain, which is behind a wall. There is only me and there, I have a stupid reflex, a reflex of animal trapped. I run and reach a small wood. I have no idea where I can go. It doesn't matter much, because I hear the barking of several dogs. I am stupid!! I get down on my knees sitting on my heels and wait ... not long. Three big dogs soon surround me barking! A guard arrives without hurrying. He tells me :
- I'm a little hesitant. Either I'll make the dogs bite you or I'll whip you.
I moan :
- Whip me, Master.
- That is. Introduce me, your buttocks!
I obey immediately.
He cuts a very flexible branch and gives me a good twenty blows on the buttocks. Then he ties my wrists behind my back and taking me by the hair, he brings me back bent over and screaming in pain.
Seeing us arrive, Publia said to the other girls:
- If you want to take a walk this is what will happen to you.
I throw myself at his feet, begging his forgiveness. But, it seems to be in the order of things that some girls try to run away and be brought back that way. It dissuades others from doing the same.

In the evening we get a meal of various ingredients mixed together, it's frankly bad, but we have to swallow everything. She checks the necks of her slaves, and puts an oily substance on the skin that has been too irritated by the friction of the iron collar.
We sleep on the exhausted straw.
The next morning, Publia announces:
- Today you will be sold. I want you to be smiling and attractive. Do you know what it means ?
- Yes mistress.
I don't know that word but I can imagine.
We must wash in a large wooden tub, the water of which we change often because it has been days, if not weeks for some that we have not washed.
Aaah ... that feels good ...
Then Publia does light makeup on us, especially the blondes. They change when their eyes are made up. It also puts a little red on our cheeks and perfume ... what a pleasure to smell good.
We then go by cart to the square where the slaves are sold.
We are gathered at the back of the platform where the sale takes place.
We are classified according to our skin color, from Nordic barbarians to African.
Always, naked, we must stand in several rows, 1 meter from each other, hands crossed behind the neck.
Buyers and curious people then come to see the merchandise. The first girls are starting to be sold. The merchant makes the item.

[Continued]

[Continued...]

237 - Just a Thracian.

We have to line up, our hands behind our necks, so that the buyers can examine us.
They come to do their little market. Choose which ones they will try to buy.
We are classified according to the color of our skin, the blond barbarians of the North in front, then the girls with brown or chestnut hair but fair skin, and finally, in the last row, those who are darker. From dark-skinned girls with black hair and eyes, like me, to the Negresses of central Africa.
Dozens of men and women come to examine me: firmness of the breasts, healthy teeth. We have to get on all fours so that they control our private parts. A matron checks my sensitivity by pinching my clitoris, I immediately take a little leap. She comments:
- A very receptive little beast.
I resume my position, standing, hands crossed on the back of my neck.
They read the information written on the signs around your neck!
It is the blondes that are the most examined. They are rare in Rome.
A slender young girl, accompanied by two soldiers, examines the slaves in the front row. I notice her because she is dressed in a light and transparent tunic ... Manners are very free in Rome, but one cannot fail to notice her. She has a gold bracelet in the shape of a snake on the arm between the elbow and the shoulder. Her body is slim, but her fairly heavy chest moves when she walks.
We've been here for 15 minutes, hands crossed behind the back of your neck ...
The position becomes painful, I can't wait to be put on all fours again, despite the indecency of the touching.
Several buyers and curious come to examine me, but when they see on my sign that I am a Thracian, they look disgusted. There are even some who spit on the ground or on me!
I close my eyes, concentrating not to move which would earn me another lash from one of the guards ...
And then I feel a cool hand caressing my hip. I open my eyes. It's the girl with the snake.
She tells me:
- It sounds painful to stay in this position.
- Oh yes, Mistress.
She caresses my breasts, hips, buttocks ... Then her hand goes back between my thighs, but instead of feeling me brutally like the previous clients, she gently caresses my penis ... Yes, but, oh! His caress becomes very precise, very soft, very ... ooohhh ... I can't help but moan ...
She tells me:
- You are very sensitive...
- Yes, Master… oooh… Mistress.
I feel like I'm starting to wet myself ... Her wet finger caresses my clit ...
People come to see ...
Involuntarily, my pelvis is back and forth going in front of his finger, I close my eyes again.
She tells me:
- Look at me.
I plunge my eyes into his. I feel that I am blushing.
There are comments around us, like:
- She will enjoy, this little bitch.
Oh no, not in front of everyone! But it's silly to think of that, because a slave has no right to any privacy, no modesty!
If she does not stop, I will ... Oooohhhh .... a violent spasm twists my lower abdomen and I come shaking ...
There are some laughs ...
The girl holds out her finger to me, I lick it immediately!
She tells me:
- Is this your first time in public, little Thrace?
- Yes mistress.
One of the soldiers warns her:
- The sale will begin, Mistress.
Mistress!! She looks like anything but a Roman matron. Already she is blonde ...
She answers him:
- We're going, but I want this one.
The man looks surprised:
- Yes mistress. Did you see it's Thrace? There is nothing more deceitful.
The girl put her hand on my hip saying:
- Are you deceitful, child?
- Oh no, Mistress.
- So the soldier is lying?
For once, let's think quickly and well !! I answer:
- He says true Mistress, the Thracians are deceitful, but not me!
She looks happy with my answer.
She shows my butt to the man saying:
- I like her ass.
We hear the announcement of the start of the sale.
Future buyers return to their places.
The first girl climbs a ladder to the stage where the auction is held.
The rest, we do not see it. We hear the slave trader who makes the article like a fishmonger:
- Look at Citizens, how beautiful and fresh this slave is. She barely served! Admire her small firm breasts, slim hips, muscular thighs. It will delight you in bed and amuse your guests. She is truly a slave to pleasure. Betting price 8 aces (2 sesterces).
We hear:
- 10 - 12 - 14…
The merchant said to the girl:
- Turn around, legs apart, leaning forward!
A whip, a cry ... The girl did not obey quickly enough. The sight of its hidden charms ignites the auctions:
- 16 - 20 - 32.
- Awarded!
Three sesterces is a lot.
The sale continues. Blond girls are sold first ... After those, we sell Gauloises and Nordiques who are not blond ...
I am with the Syrians and the Egyptians ...
After us, there is only a girl from Mauritania and two Numidians, pretty but very black.
Finally ... if we can say, it's my turn.
A guard beckons me. I climb on the small ladder to find myself on the platform.
Naked and trembling in front of men and women who have as much consideration for me as they do for an empty jug of wine !!
I hear:
- That's Thracian filth !!
A man spits on the ground! Nice!
The merchant makes me climb onto an overturned wooden crate.
He orders me:
- In position!
Immediately, I cross my hands behind my neck and spread my legs.
The merchant throws me again:
- Turn around!
A woman shouts:
- Whip her a little, Lucianus, let her be seen wriggling.
But, I have nothing ...
Fzzzzwwwiiii.
- Aiiiieeee!
I take a whiplash right on the buttocks. Then two more!
Fzzzzwwwiiii.
- Aiiiieeee!
Fzzzzwwwiiii.
- Aiiiieeee!
People laugh at my contortions to avoid the whip, while remaining on my crate.
Fortunately, the sale resumes. The merchant begins his spiel again:
- See how fun it is to whip your big butt. It is a Thrace that you will enjoy disciplining. Starting bid: 1 ace.
Ouch! Difficult to ask for less or they will sell me for "seedlings"
I hear a young woman's voice increasing:
- Four aces.
Oh! It's the kid who's with the two soldiers!
The merchant throws:
- Awarded!
That's it, I changed owners once again!
The merchant takes me down from the cash register and ties a rope to the ring of the iron collar that I have around my neck.
The girl goes up to the platform. The merchant said to him:
- Keep your money, I am happy to offer it to your Master and to you. But beware, it is a Thrace, they are difficult to train.
The girl said to him:
- Thank you. My Master and I appreciate your gesture.
I'm not worth anything. This is little!
She comes down, too ... inevitably, since she is holding my leash.
She gives the end of the rope around my neck to a guard. He makes me join the other slaves. There are ten of us, eleven fair-skinned girls and me, dark-skinned. I look like a fly in a jar of milk.
She bought all these girls? Normal that we gave him a small gift.
The guards tie us up by our ropes to form a line. Whip on the legs of the one in front, a cry and we start.
People stop to watch us go by. They make various comments, two of which concern me:
- Thracian filth.
And also:
- Thrace has the most beautiful ass! "
Regularly, we must pull over on the side so that a tank can pass.
Traffic is difficult in the narrow streets of Rome.
We're making a long trip, my new Mistress probably wanting to show everyone that she can afford eleven slaves all at once.
We all get lashes, preferably in front of passers-by.
Finally, we arrive at the gates of a palace, not far from the Tiber.
We cross the atrium which is huge. In the center there is of course a fountain and a lot of plants and flowers ... Our destination is the slave quarter.
Boo ... what a difference, it's like we crossed the Styx. Everything here is dark and dirty.
A guard asks:
- Who is Gepa?
I raise a shaking hand:
- ... Me, Master.
- Come with me.
We cross the Styx again, so in the other direction. The flowers perfume, the slaves have light tunics or are naked.
The guard leads me to a room where my Mistress is lying, on a bed. She is blonde and has nice heavy breasts. She is naked, shaved and has only one piece of jewelry, the snake bracelet on her arm. She eats a beautiful red apple.
The guard announces to him:
- Mistress, here is the slave Gepa.
Is she the wife of the master of the house or his daughter ???
I do not know the customs of Rome very well. She herself is dressed as a slave or a prostitute.
238 - Gepa in the kitchen.
I will quickly kneel a few feet from her.
She tells me :
- Approach.
I get up to obey him.
She says :
- Gepa, daughter of a little Thracian chief ... Do you think you will make a good slave?
- Yes mistress.
- It's possible ... I'll take you to my personal service in 4 days. The Master wants you to go through the kitchens first to judge your abilities and your submission.
She gives me what's left of the apple she just ate.
I humbly answer him:
- Thank you Mistress.
I eat what is left. I'm hungry and it's delicious. I even eat the seeds and only leave the small tail, which I keep in hand. I think she appreciates that I ate it all.
She smiles and strokes my cheek:
- Everyone wants blondes. Not me...
She adds :
- Approach and raise your arms.
Oh ? I obey. She sniffs my armpit, her nose in my hair - it tickles - saying:
- I like the smell of brunettes ...
A stroke of luck for me.
She stretches ... then gets up and goes into a safe. She takes out a silver bracelet representing a snake, like the gold one she wears. She slips it onto my arm, between my elbow and shoulder, saying:
- There, everyone will know that you are mine.
I look at the bracelet with big eyes saying:
- Thank you, Mistress. I will be faithful and devoted to you and ...
She cuts me off:
- Go to the kitchens. You ask Tulia and you show her the bracelet, she will know that you came from me. You will tell him that the Master wants you to be trained.
I tell him :
- Will you take me back, Mistress? I am not deceitful!
- Chances are. Come on, go!
I leave her sadly, stroking the bracelet. She gave me a present so she will take me back ... Well, that's what I hope.
In the atrium, I ask a slave where the kitchens are. She indicates it to me while observing my bracelet.
I'll knock on the kitchen door.
- Come in.
Fat matron sits at table with three men and two naked slaves
More exactly, one of the slaves is on her knees between a man's legs and gives him a blowjob.
The fat woman asks me:
- What do you want ?
I show the bracelet on my arm and say:
- The Mistress is sending me to you to ...
She waits for the rest.
-… to train me.
The fat woman said to me:
- It's hard to get out, isn't it?
The man who gets sucked spits on the floor and says:
- A Thrace, beware Tulia.
The fat woman shrugs her shoulders:
- Thracians or barbarians, it's the same thing.
One of the men points out:
- Looking at her bracelet, it's Alix's new toy.
The woman looks at me saying:
- First lesson, you kneel in front of me and introduce yourself.
I obey immediately by telling him:
- My name is Gepaeparys, but we say Gepa and I am Thrace.
She answers me:
- It seems she bought you for your butt, alas, the rest went with it!
They all laugh, except the sucking girl, of course!
The guy getting sucked must have cum in her mouth because he just let out some growls. The girl gets up and discreetly wipes her lips.
The matron adds:
- Second lesson, we'll show you what will happen if you don't obey or do something stupid.
I moan:
- But I will obey you, Mistress!
- No, since you're answering. You just have to obey. Go get a whip, the shorter one.
I get up and go quickly to unhook the short whip with several straps hanging on the wall. I quickly get back to my knees and hand it to Tulia, head down.
She asks :
- Claudius, will you take care of it?
One of the three men said to me:
- Come and lie on my thighs, little Thrace.
I obey. In this position my buttocks are completely exposed. I squeeze them with apprehension !!
He caresses me from the thighs to the kidneys, saying:
- It's true that you have a nice butt.
He gives me little slaps:
- You squeeze your buttocks, I don't like that. Spread your legs !
This way it is impossible to tighten them. I feel my ... privacy is completely exposed.
Tilia tells me:
- Do you think 20 lashes will be enough, Gepa?
I moan :
- Oh yes, Mistress.
They laugh...
Claudius always has a hand on my butt when he asks me:
- Do you know how to count?
- Yes Master.
- So you're going to count the hits and thank me.
Tulia adds:
- And control yourself, I don't like whiners.
She waves to Claudius and ...
Chhhhlllaaaccc !!! The thongs fall on my buttocks!
Ouch! It hurts !!
- One, thank you Master.
Chhhhlllaaaccc !!!
I clench my teeth so as not to cry.
- Of them. Thank you teacher.
I have the impression that the wicks of the whip are ... tongues of fire that burn me !!
- Three. Thank you teacher.
Chhhhlllaaaccc !!!
- Four. Thank you teacher.
Ooh, that hurts too much !!!
Tulia said to him:
- Space the punches ... She will appreciate it all the more.
Chhhhlllaaaccc !!!
- Five. Thank you teacher.
Chhhhlllaaaccc !!!
- Six. Thank you teacher.
Chhhhlllaaaccc !!!
I can't help but cry out:
- Aaaiiieee !! Seven, thank you Master.
I moan :
- Sorry mistress, it hurts too much !!
Tulia replies:
- Don't shout too loudly, otherwise it will be 50.
- Oh no Mistress, please!
One of the men said:
- She managed to hold out until the seventh lash before screaming. You are a terror, Thrace!
Chhhhlllaaaccc !!!
- Aaaiiieee !! Eight. Thank you teacher.
I scream for all the following hits! I have the impression that my buttocks are with their god of hell.
Finally, after what seems like hours of suffering to me:
Chhhhlllaaaccc !!!
- Aaaiiieee !! Twenty, thank you Master
I remain stretched out on her thighs, buttocks agitated by jolts ...
I'm crying...
Claudius caresses my hot buttocks ... Other hands come to feel them.
One of the men points out to Tulia:
- Twenty strokes is a very small correction.
Tulia sighs:
- This is Alix's new toy.
Claudius puts the "Alix toy" back on his feet !!
My face is full of tears, my nose is runny and especially my buttocks are on fire!
I say crying:
- I will obey, do not fight any more Mistress, please ...
Tulia answers me:
- Like that, you know what will happen to you if you don't obey.
- Yes mistress.
- Go thank Claudius, on his knees.
I put myself in front of him. He spreads his legs so that I slip between them.
It's dark down there. The smell takes me by the throat. The whip to this positive that we would do anything to avoid it, even take a man's cock in the mouth.
I kiss the penis and testicles as if they were my lover's face. Then, I take his cock in the mouth, while the others continue to discuss.
Chores and blowjobs are the two main activities of the house slave. The tip of her penis is very wet, it won't last long. His cock swells even more in my mouth and he sends me squirts of hot cum that I swallow as best I can.
He lifts his tunic saying:
- Move!
I step back. Tulia takes hers off and says:
- Come show me what you can do with your tongue.
Correction: chores, blowjobs AND cunnilingus.
I slip between her big thighs. His penis is very hairy. She puts one foot on a stool. In this position, her labia majora part on their own. Her vulva is no more appetizing than a man's cock.
I lick ! She smells of tide and piss, the taste is bitter and salty !!
I must please !!! I kiss, lick, suck ... her lips, her clitoris ...
She strokes my head, it's a good sign ...
The fear of the whip must be very strong or I'm good or both, because soon she is cumming as she presses my face against her pussy.
When she pushes me away, my face is all wet!
It will be my daily life, here, to work and lick men and women. All this in the constant terror of the whip.
At first, they spit on me, for the simple reason that I am a Thracian.
I am still whipped several times, but for less time. I obey so quickly and I am so submissive that I manage to avoid it most of the time!
Life is hard for a new slave in the kitchen and yet I know it is not the hardest part. Far from there.
I spend 4 days in the kitchens. I learn to obey, not to answer, to smile even when I have received a spit or a slap in the face.
On the morning of the 5th day, Tulia said to me:
- Your apprenticeship is over. I will miss you.
The Thracians are deceitful, it seems, but that must be true since I answer:
- You too, Mistress.
I don't know if she believes in my sincerity. I leave the kitchens and cross the palace.

[Continued]

[Continued...]

239 - The Master.

The door to Alix's bedroom is open. She is lying on a couch.
I quickly get on my knees and wait ...
She finally noticed me:
- What are you doing here?
- Sorry Mistress, I was in the kitchens and ...
- Oh yes, little Thrace. Come here.
I obey immediately ...
She takes me against her.
I'm only wearing the snake bracelet she gave me.
She embraces me ... She is soft and sweaty ...
She strokes my buttocks saying:
- The slaves will hate to obey a Thrace!
Uh ... it's so unexpected, after everything I've been through ...
I am moved to feel his body against mine, but I am afraid of displeasing him ...
She tells me :
- You're afraid of me?
- As we fear the gods, Mistress.
She laughs :
- You're right, I'm a goddess!
We stay like that for a while, then she gets up. I help him to wash himself briefly, to put on make-up, to dress.
I am extremely careful not to make any mistakes.
She hugs me again and sniffs my neck, armpits and even my cock. She says :
- You smell strong.
- I couldn't wash in the kitchens, but if you want ...
- No, for the moment I like it ...
She's testing my submission. For example she tells me:
- I asked for a blue tunic and this one is white!
This is wrong, but, I say:
- Sorry, Mistress.
And I will quickly look for another one.
That's what she wants, whatever she says, right or wrong, right or wrong, I have to agree and obey.
Always, naked, I follow her like her shadow in the palace.
I learn and understand a lot of things.
The Master is called Marcellus, he is rich and depraved, which very often goes together with the Romans. Among other peoples, too, and I don't think that will ever change!
He is an influential senator. He is a close relative of the Emperor.
Among other things, he is responsible for organizing some very popular evenings and even games at the Colosseum ...
Marcellus foiled a plot to kill the emperor and replace him with a famous general after several successful military campaigns. The one who was at the head of this plot was Faustus, a very wealthy Senator. The man fled, no doubt to Africa, abandoning his property and his family to their sad fate.
It seems that the entire family of the felonious Senator participated in the plot. But, did they have a choice to do something else?
To thank him for saving his life, the Emperor donated to Marcellus some of the traitor’s property. He stripped the wife and children of their title as Roman citizens and gave them to Marcellus. He gave him about fifty slaves. Alix, was part of the lot.
He immediately resold the slaves coming from Africa and Asia Minor, keeping only the blond, Gaulish and Germanic barbarian slaves.
This happened just before my purchase. I think that's why the slave trader gave me as a gift.
For the wife and children of the Senator who plotted, the world has turned upside down. They lost their title of Roman citizens to become the slaves of Marcellus.
Surprisingly, he fell in love with one of their slaves: Alix, my Mistress and his, but not in the same sense of the word!
He whispers to himself that he signed the document to stamp him. She may no longer be a slave. Well, yes, but a freed slave protected by a relative of the emperor. He could marry her.
She commands everyone in the house.
The Senator’s wife and children were cruel and arrogant like the Roman aristocrats. They never lost an opportunity to have a slave punished, whether it was deserved or on a whim. They are Romans, what!
Alix knows this, she was severely whipped on the orders of one of the girls when she was in their service not a month ago!
The Gods have decided that the hour of revenge has come for her! The mother, her two daughters and her son became the slaves of their former slave.
Being with Alix is like when the Red Sea pulled back to let the Hebrews through. Everyone pulls away and bows to her. It's exhilarating!
In the afternoon, Alix said to me:
- You're going to meet Marcellus.
Ouch !! It's scary! She sees it in my eyes and it made her laugh. She tells me :
- I thought the Thracians were courageous.
- The Thracians maybe, Mistress, but not me.
We go to the atrium, where Marcellus receives important people.
He is tall and his belly is as big as a "dolium", a very large amphora. He must have a wig because his hair is jet black and full.
He has the red nose and cheekbones of heavy wine drinkers.
When the visitors leave, Alix says to me:
- Greet him respectfully.
She goes to sit on his knees and kisses him on the mouth!
It's like kissing a shark on the mouth!
I get down on my knees, leaning forward, my forehead resting on the ground.
Alix says to him:
- This is my gift, thank you, Master.
He laughs, then says to her:
- A Thrace! Talk about a gift! You have strange tastes, my beauty!
- I like her dark skin tone and have you seen her butt?
She looks at me and immediately I still turn on my knees. I raise the tunic and I arch my back, so that Marcellus can admire the buttocks of the gift!
He tells him :
- You have a plump pillow to take a nap.
He strokes my buttocks with the tip of his sandal.
He continues to talk, but no longer about me. I don't know what to do, I don't dare to move, so I stay with my buttocks in the air.
Alix says to him:
- If we invite your senator friends and have the meal served, by our new slaves, mother and daughters, naked.
Marcellus hears what she says, his brain processes the information and finally, you hear a noise that is really scary: he roars with laughter When he calms down he says:
- You are a vicious bitch, I adore you
Normal, which looks alike, fits together
Alix, continues:
- They could even make us a small exhibition: the mother who sucks her son, the sisters who do LIX (69).
Marcel roared again:
- YES !! We're gonna do that!
He looks at me and says:
- What do you think, little Thrace?
- That would be terribly depraved, Master, but, deliciously exciting.
He said to Alix:
- Beware she is not stupid, she understood what she had to say, to please us.
I have so many in his service: he is a little less stupid than I thought.
Sneak up, roll my eyes, like, I'm hovering 10 leagues above those two, handling question. It's always dangerous to overestimate yourself!
He's still waiting for visitors, so Alix kicks me in the butt, saying:
- We let the Master work.
We go back to her apartments ... She goes back to bed on the couch and shows me her pussy.
I pull up her tunic and kiss her belly and her pubic area, she folds up one leg and strokes my cheek with her foot ... She smells of perspiration and the sea, let's say the "high seas leash", in strong heat.
I kiss his cock. She spreads her lips using her index finger and her middle finger placed in a V like Victoria! Her smell is very strong, sour towards the clitoris ... bland towards the vagina ... She is beautiful, but too neglected. I even see some whitish deposits along her labia majora. Oh ! You have to wash yourself, even when you are lucky enough to have been chosen by the Master or he is even more vicious than I thought.
Here I make a mistake: a slave does not think about it: she obeys and as best she can. Alix realizes, with a slight lack of enthusiasm on my part. She pushes me away with her foot and says:
- Go ask Sidon to come.
But why ?
- GO !!
Ouch! I jump out of bed. I go in the corridor I ask a slave who passes in the corridor:
- Do you know where I could find Sidon?
- Yes, I'll drive you.
I ask him :
- You know why the teacher told me ...
She cuts me off:
- A slave does not ask unnecessary questions.
Yeah…
Sidon is found in a room between the Masters' house and the slave quarters. He's a little man in his 50s with a big belly. He's with a slim, pretty slave girl who helps him make a complicated plan on a parchment.
I tell him :
- My mistress would like to see you, Master.
He continues to scribble on the parchment, not looking up at me. I wait, it's long. They are talking about a new tool. My Mistress is going to get angry. I moan :
- Master, please ...
He finally looks at me, but addresses the girl who is with him:
- Wouldn't that be a Thrace?
The girl spits on the ground and says:
- Thracian filth, Master.
They're all crazy here! I say with a whimper:
- I can't give a damn about being a Thracian. My Mistress, Alix, would like to see you, Master.
- Here, finally, a clear and polite request!
He gets up and you go back to my Mistress.
He greets her with deference. While Livia kneels in front of her, her forehead on the ground. Oulah! Alix is a slave, anyway. Unless Marcellus freed him, of course.
She said to him, showing me:
- I bought this Thrace. She sounded educated enough to me, but I ask her to lick me and she does it really sluggishly. You don't have something fun to make her perform better.
Oh damn, the bitch! I licked her dirty pussy as well as I could. She could wash herself, anyway!
Sidon looks at the girl who is with him and says:
- What do you think, Livia.
- We could pinch her vulva, Master.
- Yes good idea. Go get the material.

And that where it ends -- chapters 240 to 244 are missing and all that is available are the chapter summaries:

244 - From the lupanar to the thermal baths. (04/11/2016 published in: uro)
We have to go to the small streets to attract customers. Fortunately, it's hot, because we're naked. The only thing we got was to be able to put on our sandals. Our only ...
243 - Lupanar. (28/10/2016 posted in: BDSM)
The front of Marcellus’s Palace overlooks a small square, not far from the Forum, on the other hand towards the rear, near the slave quarters, there are a series of small ones arranged on either side of a ...
242 - The Master is changeable. (21/10/2016 posted in: incest)
I will quickly kneel in front of the woman. She is a plump matron. The couple are young, which is why they were not given the first choice: the family of the fugitive senator, ...
241 - Family orgy. (14/10/2016 posted in: incest)
The wife is Marcia. There is also an 18 year old son, Vibius and the two 19 and 20 year old daughters, Gaia and Paulla. The members of his family, cowardly abandoned by the senator to their sad ...

Hi, as I saw a lot of pics here, I go on unless moderation tells us what to do ?

Some military whippings and spankings. As you guess, I'il add hundreds of old pics here or in an other thread.
I noticed you added this one twice, so you must really like it. 2021-09-17 (21).png

I do too, so much that I wrote a short piece based on this picture, which describes a real historical event (at least according to the New York Times of the day).

Since I'm flogging my stories here;), I might as well add a recent one that many of you enjoyed, but some may not have seen.

Windar, you did a superb job. I like stories based on real events, there is a lack of a good testimonies....

BTW, I never heard of a judicial breast whipping ?

I will alternate spankings and whippings. The difference can be subtle sometimes

Attachments

• _illustration_20190901171126.jpg
    _illustration_20190901171126.jpg
    985.4 KB · Views: 535
  • 1[1].JPG
    1[1].JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 498
  • 1_181.jpg
    1_181.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 451
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 447
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 460
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 480
  • 5[1].JPG
    5[1].JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 469
  • 20th Century - grande.jpg
    20th Century - grande.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 432
  • 7izZ-vKCanY.jpg
    7izZ-vKCanY.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 423
  • 21382a.gif
    21382a.gif
    160.7 KB · Views: 461
Whippings !

Attachments

• 5d32faaea04d2a8dffff801dfffffff1.jpg
    5d32faaea04d2a8dffff801dfffffff1.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 464
  • 20th Century - Image4.jpg
    20th Century - Image4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 464
  • 20th Century - Image5.jpg
    20th Century - Image5.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 457
  • 20th Century - Z-back.jpg
    20th Century - Z-back.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 404
  • 20th Century - Z-geige.jpg
    20th Century - Z-geige.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 405
  • 2021-09-17 (17).png
    2021-09-17 (17).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 430
  • 2021-09-17 (23).png
    2021-09-17 (23).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 438
  • 2021-09-17 (27).png
    2021-09-17 (27).png
    797.2 KB · Views: 438
  • Again and again he brought down the whip, but no sound escaped the girl’s lips..jpg
    Again and again he brought down the whip, but no sound escaped the girl’s lips..jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 404
  • artwork-by-tchc3a9rikof-c.-1900.jpg
    artwork-by-tchc3a9rikof-c.-1900.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 415
Back to spankings

Attachments

• 4 (2).jpg
    4 (2).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 403
  • 5408354.jpg
    5408354.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 414
  • bdsmlr-19462-O3w1NhQn7O.jpg
    bdsmlr-19462-O3w1NhQn7O.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 410
  • bdsmlr-19462-QYSjNQa4u1.jpg
    bdsmlr-19462-QYSjNQa4u1.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 377
  • bdsmlr-581082-U0e08pzAZk.jpg
    bdsmlr-581082-U0e08pzAZk.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 369
  • bdsmlr-581082-uYKdVtH0Is.jpg
    bdsmlr-581082-uYKdVtH0Is.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 367
  • bdsmlr-1113078-XwL3JQhKWU.jpg
    bdsmlr-1113078-XwL3JQhKWU.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 359
  • claqueret014.jpeg
    claqueret014.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 340
  • collot.jpg
    collot.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 346
  • flagellation-ills-tipped-in-carrington_0007.jpg
    flagellation-ills-tipped-in-carrington_0007.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 473
Windar, you did a superb job. I like stories based on real events, there is a lack of a good testimonies....

BTW, I never heard of a judicial breast whipping ?

I will alternate spankings and whippings. The difference can be subtle sometimes

_illustration_20190901171126.jpg I particularly like this picture. The idea of a coach being waylaid and the young women passengers being summarily whipped, caned, spanked, and preferably, forced to strip naked is appealing to me.

I did a quick google image search and found that this is listed as a "A scene of religious penitence," apparently published (and/or written) by Charles Carrington, who published a good many erotic books involving flagellation in the late 1800's-early 1900's.

So perhaps this image depicts the religious authorities of the town stopping a carriage and deciding that a couple of the young women are dressed too immodestly? I wonder if this is based on a historical incident.

I've read that there were incidents of outlaws back in the 1700's stopping a coach and forcing the occupants to not only give them all their money and jewels, but give them all their clothing as well. The wealthy and upper class passengers then had to ride to their destination naked.

View attachment 1063562 I particularly like this picture. The idea of a coach being waylaid and the young women passengers being summarily whipped, caned, spanked, and preferably, forced to strip naked is appealing to me.

I did a quick google image search and found that this is listed as a "A scene of religious penitence," apparently published (and/or written) by Charles Carrington, who published a good many erotic books involving flagellation in the late 1800's-early 1900's.

So perhaps this image depicts the religious authorities of the town stopping a carriage and deciding that a couple of the young women are dressed too immodestly? I wonder if this is based on a historical incident.

I've read that there were incidents of outlaws back in the 1700's stopping a coach and forcing the occupants to not only give them all their money and jewels, but give them all their clothing as well. The wealthy and upper class passengers then had to ride to their destination naked.
Good explanation. But I prefer to think that it is a group of noblewomen, some on horses, some in the coach, haveing ordered their servants to flog som peasant women, just for joy.

Yes, Studio, Shades of Singapore is extremely repetitive. Each chapter is another court ordered punishment, but... but the differences in each punishment are so small it's like reading the same punishment over and over... 37 times!

Contrast this to Nell in Bridewell, which I consider the very best in this genre:

In the excerpt below, Nell has just learned about her forthcoming Welcome to the House of Correction:

My senses abandoned me; everything swam in a wild, confused whirl about me. I lost all feeling and sank to the floor. Soon, but not until the hour of recreation was over, did I recover my senses, and could hear on several sides these terrible words: “Why what does she expect? Isn't she in the House of Correction just as much as we are? Has she any right to different treatment? If she has not committed a crime pushed to it by the poverty and want of poor people's miserable lives, her guilt is all the greater. So her fat behind (this was the horrid word they always used) must just be whacked as hard as anybody else's - or harder maybe?”

“Yes, my daughter,” added Cunigund,
“Only the Court, or else the Governor (and this she said significantly, with a wink), for he is very powerful, can dispense you from the Welcome. But there, it won't make you smart for more than a week afterwards, and then quite slightly for a little while longer; and I will put some salve upon your pretty behind, if you are good and don't behave too much like a child.”

But I had no longer a moment's rest; the thought of receiving the bastinado in public (
for the Welcome is always given in presence of a numerous public) from the rough hands of a prison warder was more bitter to me than death ten times over; I could not sleep at night, and I was almost continually in tears by day.

“Now what are you crying about, my girl?” Cunigund said at last. “I'm beginning to have more than enough of this.
Is it because some day soon you may have to lie down on the bench and receive a thrashing on your fine, fat bottom? Haven't other folks had to put up with the same? Why haven't the bravest soldiers to lie down on a bench and get a good caning from the provost?* What! were you never beaten by your parents and schoolmasters, and many a wife, does she not get a beating from her husband?

I mean just look at all of the issues raised in 4 short paragraphs!

Now, I admit the first few chapters of Shades are OK. It's the remaining 35 chapters that lack creativity, imagination, or even a simple story line.

Regards,
Tired

Beyond the repetitiveness, which is certainly an issue, what is missing in "Shades" is the delicious sense of dread and anticipation that "Nell" conveys. That's something that I have always included in my stories, such as the Trabbian series. I always have a period between the sentencing of the offender and the carrying out of the sentence. That may pass in jail; or, the offender may be sent home to await instructions about when to show up for their punishment. Imagine a young woman being in a business meeting or a university lecture and in the back of her mind is the thought that in a few days she will have to present herself at some cold, bureaucratic state facility where she will be stripped naked and flogged. That is totally absent from "Shades".

Beyond the repetitiveness, which is certainly an issue, what is missing in "Shades" is the delicious sense of dread and anticipation that "Nell" conveys. That's something that I have always included in my stories, such as the Trabbian series. I always have a period between the sentencing of the offender and the carrying out of the sentence. That may pass in jail; or, the offender may be sent home to await instructions about when to show up for their punishment. Imagine a young woman being in a business meeting or a university lecture and in the back of her mind is the thought that in a few days she will have to present herself at some cold, bureaucratic state facility where she will be stripped naked and flogged. That is totally absent from "Shades".
But then you are a master of the genre and have the benefit of an extremely beautiful and very whippable muse!

windar, excellent point on timing! In fact it's something I mentioned in an earlier post about Welcomes to a House of Correction. In Nell, the Welcome occurs long after the inmate arrives at the House of Correction. Then as you so eloquently put it this engenders that "delicious sense of dread and anticipation" that fills the time right up to execution.

In addition, this time period also allows inmates the opportunity to scheme and seek ways to circumvent or mitigate the dreadful Welcome. In Nell, we learn that the Governor (warden) can with the approval of the surgeon reduce the Welcome from a very severe public thrashing to a private bare bottom birching. This is a trade any inmate who witnessed a formal Welcome would gladly make.

Indeed, there is so much going on in Nell that it is a fascinating read. Now, if we could just get our hands on the sequel, I am confident that between Google translate and our German speaking members we could create an English version.

windar, excellent point on timing! In fact it's something I mentioned in an earlier post about Welcomes to a House of Correction. In Nell, the Welcome occurs long after the inmate arrives at the House of Correction. Then as you so eloquently put it this engenders that "delicious sense of dread and anticipation" that fills the time right up to execution.

In addition, this time period also allows inmates the opportunity to scheme and seek ways to circumvent or mitigate the dreadful Welcome. In Nell, we learn that the Governor (warden) can with the approval of the surgeon reduce the Welcome from a very severe public thrashing to a private bare bottom birching. This is a trade any inmate who witnessed a formal Welcome would gladly make.

Indeed, there is so much going on in Nell that it is a fascinating read. Now, if we could just get our hands on the sequel, I am confident that between Google translate and our German speaking members we could create an English version.

Back
Top Bottom