Julia, saint and martyr

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 4: The Hunting Game
1623684692876.png
After consulting with the Praetor and reviewing the list with him, Centurion Quintus formed a large patrol of thirty legionaries to go and arrest the Christian slavegirls denounced by Alba.

- The reward will be the slaves themselves, you can have fun before taking them to the dungeons for questioning, said the centurion to encourage the patrol.

1623684749468.png
The bored legionaries cheered him, because they knew Quintus was not very scrupulous with the detainees and he used to let his men indulge themselves with them with impunity, especially if the girls were young and nubile.
1623684921646.png
Before proceeding with the arrests, the centurion took the precaution of visiting all the gates of the city and ordered the sentries to close them temporarily, so that no one should leave until all the Christian women were captured. He didn't want any of them to run away from his sadistic claws.

1623684823896.png
- Not a rat will escape, the sentries told him.

1623684971952.png
Then he discreetly dispatched several legionaries into the designated houses as they passed them one by one to arrest the accused females on the list.

The first was a luxury domus of a member of the equestrian class, the merchant Proculus. It was one of those spacious houses with atrium and peristyle.

- Open up, open the locks! the men shouted as they knocked on the door with the hilts of their swords.

As they were not immediately opened, the legionaries knocked on the door with even more force.

- Open immediately, or we'll break down the door.

This time there was the creak of hinges from inside and the door opened timidly. The legionaries did not hesitate to push inside, so that they almost made the woman who had opened to them fall back.

She appeared to be a slave and looked tremblingly at the soldiers.

Quintus looked at his list.

- Are you the slave named Valentina?

1623686552177.png

- Yes, ... yes, Sir...

- Seize her.

1623686637153.png
- No, why? What have I done?

Without further explanation, the soldiers seized her and tore off her tunic.

277aa772a67ef3dfc053e070b700d329.jpg
- No, no, please, leave me alone, what are you doing?.

For his part, Quintus entered the kitchen with several men and hauled a second slave out of there, struggling and shouting. They were the two bitches that had been denounced by Alba.

1623686707772.png
Hearing the scandal in the atrium, Proculus, the Master of the house came out of the tablinum where he was attending to some business.
1623686936584.png

- What's this? What's happening here ? he demanded, seeing the legionaries finishing tying their two captives, already naked.

Last edited:
1623687064952.png
- Calm down, noble citizen, Quintus said, nobody is accusing you of anything. And saying this, he handed him the parchment.

- Proculus unrolled it and read.

- As you can see I have the Praetor's order to arrest your two slaves.

- What crime have they committed ? he asked, rolling it up again

- They're Christians.

- Christians? It is true? demanded the rich merchant, looking at them sternly.

1623687207213.png
They lowered their heads, ashamed that they were naked in the hands of all these brutal men, and that their owner was looking at them in this way.

Actually, Proculus already knew that his two slaves professed that forbidden religion, but he did not want to get mixed up in such a dirty matter, so kept what he knew hidden.

- I was completely unaware!. What are you going to do with them now?

- I'll have to take them to the Praetorium.

12.jpg
Valentina remained naked and bound in front of her master who had a more than obvious erection

- And what, what, what will happen to them there?

Quintus glared at them sadistically.

- Both will be judged, condemned ……… and crucified.

The girls felt a chill of terror upon hearing their horrible fate, but they made no protest, just looked down again. As their teachers had already taught them, they both knew that sooner or later their martyrdom would come.
108028-valentina-nappi-nude.jpg

Valentina felt her breasts wet and hot, the young woman had long dreamed of the moment when the executioners would come to arrest her and she masturbated every night with that fantasy.

- Crucified you say?, And who compensates me? I paid good money for them.

- Do not worry about it. The Praetor plans to organize some games with the torture and execution of all the young Christian women of the city. People will pay whatever it takes to see the show. You'll get compensation from the profits ...

The girls were panting hard now, without daring to look at each other, their hearts beating wildly. Then Quintus turned even more cruel, seizing the opportunity to describe the reality awaiting them, while he held Valentina by her hair.

1623688005417.png
-AAAHH!

… but before that they will be interrogated for several days, until they confess their crimes and denounce their accomplices.

- Interrogated? Asked Proculus.

- Yes, and if they don't tell the truth they will be subjected to torture, as you know the laws require.

Proculus began to feel a new promising erection when he heard what awaited his slaves, since he bought them he had always lusted for them, especially Valentina, who was a very lovely brunette with a beautiful body that would have rivalled that of Venus herself. However the businessman was so shy with women that he had never dared to touch them.

- Good, and now if you'll forgive me I have to take them.

- Ah… just as they are? naked?

- Yes, in the torture chamber clothes won't do them any good, you can keep them - ha ha! Come on, let's get on with the feast!1623688758578.png
The Legionaries put a noose around each girl's neck, and took the two slaves out of the house with some brutality. A fair number of people had crowded along the street, attracted by all these legionaries, and they were rewarded with the sight of these two beautiful slave girls led out naked and manacled. Seeing all those people they were reluctant at first, but the soldiers forced them to walk, goading them with their spears.

1623688788900.png
- Come on, Christian whores! Don't be shy!

The girls were forced to walk, and they did so, submissive and resigned, because they knew that their expected martyrdom had begun. However, that did not save them from receiving several lashes around their thighs.

- Come on walk, we're in a hurry to start playing with you in the dungeons, ha ha!

Seeing the slavegirls so, and hiding his erection as best he could, the Eques Proculus stopped Quintus for a moment.

- Centurion, he said to him in a low voice, I want to propose something to you,… take it, take this… ..
and he took out a bag in which several coins clinked. Quintus took it uncomprehending.

- Do you want more? Of course, of course!

1623688881265.png
- What do you want in return?

- I would like .......... I want to see ...... what the executioners are going to do ...... you know, .......... if you let me watch, there will be more.

The centurion was surprised by the trader's sudden request, but immediately grasped the deal.

- You want to see how they torture them, is that it?

- Yes ... yes, that's it ..., ...specially those one,..... Valentina

Quintus smiled,

- Don't you worry, I'll send you a call when they begin interrogating your pretty slave. Cheers!

The procession crossed several streets in which people were crowding. Although some people insulted them and even spat in their faces, it seemed to Quintus that the two young women were actually very excited at walking naked in front of everyone. Likewise, the soldiers did not stop whipping them or jabbing them in the rear with their spears, just for the pleasure of making them suffer, and yet they accepted all that, restraining their yelps and squeals. Then the officer remembered how Julia had given herself up to suffer martyrdom. Indeed the submissiveness of these Christians was decidedly confusing for him, and to some extent inflamed his lust for their bodies.

- We'll see if they endure so much during the interrogations, I've instructed the optio. Let's go to the next house, it's not too far.

The second house inspected by Quintus was again a rich residence.

The mansion belonged to a Legatus, who at that time was away in Germania in the army. This time Quintus entered accompanied by only two soldiers out of respect for the soldier's house, and dealt directly with Sabina, the Legatio's wife.
02c0f87c9e324deab654f40e05b721b0.jpg
- What brings you to my house, centurion? asked the beautiful mature woman. She looked apprehensively at the many soldiers out on the street who were guarding two naked and manacled young women.

19727140.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
- Madam, he said respectfully, I have come on a mission from the Praetor, apparently you have one of those Christian criminals in your house.

- What? How do you know that?

- A slave has denounced her under torture.

- And who is it? There are several slavegirls in my house.

- The fact is that I do not know, the slave knew there was a Christian woman here but the interrogators could not extract the name. She was probably unaware of it herself and only was only passing on hearsay. I thought you could help me.

- Me?

- Yes, Madam, you should know if any of your slaves profess these criminal beliefs.

Suddenly a strange glow lit Sabina's eyes.

- Maybe ... Maybe I can help you, but the woman you are looking for may not be a slave.

- Who do you suspect?

It took Sabina a few seconds to respond.

- Her name is Helena… she is my husband's niece, and she has been living with us for a year, since she was orphaned.

- Please bring her to me immediately, said Quintus, who had not been expecting to capture a high-class woman.

- Very well, but before I do, I want you to be sure that what I'm telling you is true, I don't want you to think that I'm handing over to you an innocent woman.

- I don't understand you, Madam

- Hide behind that door, you and your men, so you can hear the conversation without being seen.

Quintus obeyed, and the three men remained silent in the next room.

Then Sabina made a call for Helena, and she appeared in a few minutes. She was a beautiful brunette who could not be more than eighteen years old
60565bad0f245f39a3f0e207f5ca385b.jpg
- Did you call me, aunt?

- Yes my dear, I'm a little worried about you.

- Why?

- I have been told that at this moment there is a military operation in the city, and they are arresting several young Christian women. I fear for you, my daughter.

- Aunt I ...

- You're a Christian, right?

Helena hesitated a few moments before answering, she had always kept her beliefs secret even from her aunt and uncle.
Lesbianism-was-not-acceptable.jpg
- Come on little one, don't be afraid, you can tell me, it's ... it is to protect you.

- Yes, yes, I am a Christian, she said whispering, but how do you know?

- I've often seen you praying in your bedroom without you noticing. So it's true that you're a Christian, isn't it?

Helena was silent looking at the ground.

- Come on tell me Helena, trust me, are you a Christian or not?

- Yes, yes, I am a Christian, this time Helena said it out loud.

That made Sabina smile triumphantly. And this time Quintus appeared from behind the door, to the young woman's surprise and terror.

Seeing Helena's gesture Sabina smiled

- As you can see, centurion, I wasn't lying to you, you see she has confessed it herself.
c75ad29cf7f0fa7875c6ff9f92dca360.jpg
- Caught her! exclaimed the officer

Poor Helena understood then she had been betrayed by her aunt as Christ was betrayed by Judas.

- But, but ... she said without understanding ...
ArtisticSelfassuredAardvark-size_restricted.gif
- Come on girl, Sabina said mockingly since you are a Christian, accept your martyrdom with dignity......but first..... you can take off these expensive clothes my husband bought for you.

- Yes, those clothes won't do you any good in the dungeon, Quintus added, looking at her with lust,.

Helena felt totally lost, but she did not resist or attempt to flee.

- What are you going to do to me? she asked, looking at the ground, humiliated by the way these brutes were looking at her.

- You will die on the cross, completely naked in front of the people, sneered Sabina cruelly, I'll be watching you from the front row, bitch.

- You heard, so you won't mind getting naked now. Come on, take off those clothes, I'm going to lock you with these to take you to the Praetorium, he said, showing her some iron manacles.

- But, but then I'll go naked and chained down the street?

- Ha ha, she seems not regret it!

- Exactly, you'll look like a slave, like those ones I've got out there - take off your clothes, or my men will rip them off for you.
687474703a2f2f33382e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f3939323666626433633134613362323463346639...gif
The young woman saw she had no other choice, so she undressed herself, untying the delicate tunic that covered her and letting it fall to the floor. Then she clasped her arms behind her back, offering them up to be shackled.
c11d36e6385ddf9bd6b645ae89f3bf4e (1).giftumblr_nmd3uboD281u08gzyo3_400.gif
- Do with me what you want, you are right - I'm simply a slavegirl now.

Quintus was puzzled by such submissiveness again, but after a moment's hesitation he ordered his soldiers to chain her.
1623761661314.png
The legionaries seized her brutally and loaded her with chains, shackling her wrists, forearms, and ankles.

1623773245090.png

The young woman allowed herself to be chained without resisting in the least, she was paying more attention to the centurion's evident erection than to anything else. While the shackles and chains were put on, the lustful legionaries took the opportunity to touch and caress her. They were not used to the soft skin of a young, upper-class Roman.
080_450.gif
Then Quintus stood in front of her and taking advantage of her helplessness, began to caress her tits before Sabina's mocking gaze.

- She's just a whore, centurion, look at her nipples getting hard , just by you stroking her a little!
1623773496584.png
Sure enough, Helena's sensitive nipples were thickened and hard as strawberries and the centurion could not resist pinching them with his iron fingers.

Helena was dying with shame, but sighing with pleasure.

Then Quintus evilly twisted her nipples in opposite directions.

- MMMMHH

The beautiful young woman stifled a cry of pain and closed her eyes as the centurion held her nipples pinched and twisted with her fingers. Already she was anticipating some of the tortures that awaited her precious breasts in the dungeons of the Praetorium ...

The girl could only think of what her teachers had taught her: as a Christian martyr she had to bear witness to her faith by enduring suffering and pain for her religion. But poor Helena did not know what whips, rackings or burning tongs were awaiting her - for days, or maybe even weeks, of interrogation, before she suffered the long, slow agony on the cross.
1623774040863.png
Near Sabina was watching the scene with pleasure. The mature matron had been dying of jealousy since this beautiful young woman had arrived home. Her husband had completely changed, he was no longer touching her in bed. Naturally she blamed Helena. Sabina knew her lustful husband, and she knew that it would only be a matter of time before her niece became his lover, so her arrest was extremely timely. Before the legatio came home, Helena would be condemned and die on the cross in terrible agony. It wasn't a bad revenge!

Helena was already being taken away when suddenly the noble matron remembered something.

- Wait, centurion! I want you to take her down the street with this.

The noble woman returned in a few minutes with an elegant chest from which she drew a set of strange-looking clasps hooked together by a delicate chain.

Quintus took the object and, raising it in the air, saw that the four golden pendants hanging from the chains represented wolf heads with pointed jaws.

- Open the clamps and you'll see how it works, centurion.
1623774384831.png
Quintus opened one of the clasps and saw the wolf's mouth spring open, and inside it four sharp fangs.

It took the sadistic officer only a moment to understand the usefulness of this whimsical instrument of torture. He looked again at Helena's nipples even more thickened and excited.
1623774679682.png
- I am torturing your nipples with this, is it what you want cristian slut?

- No! She said in a moment of weakness, but then she submitted, closing her eyes waiting for the cruel bite in her sensitive breasts.

The officer did not delay. Opening one of the brooches he fitted it over the delicate meat of the beautiful young woman's left nipple, and let the wolf bite its prey.

- IIIIIAAAAAYYYYY

This time Helena couldn't control herself, and gave out a horrendous howl of pain.

- It hurts, does it? Now on the other one, centurion.

Helena looked pleadingly at her sadistic aunt, but she did not arouse any mercy. The centurion bit her right nipple with the second wolf, only this time he slowed the closing of the jaw, so she could feel the bite better.
1623775014794.png
- IIIIIIAAAAAYYYYY. NNOOOOO, PLEASE!

The legionaries smiled at each other as they watched this beautiful girl squirm.
images (15).jpg
- Just as a wolf suckled Romulus and Remus, it is only fair that a Roman should suckle these wolf cubs, ha ha, chuckled Sabina, pulling at the chain.
1623774916603.png
- AAAYYYY!

- They really seem to be sucking the milk from these mammaries, ha ha! Are you enjoying this experience cristian slut?

-Look centurion, the third wolf, put it here, said Sabina, caressing her niece's sex with her fingers.

- AAAAHH!

- Ha ha, how wet you are, little one. Don't worry, dozens of tough soldiers will fight over this tight pussy of yours - well, some will prefer to break the hole in the back, ha ha!

And sticking his finger under her clit, she lifted it up and gently masturbated her until the delicate organ thickened and hardened.

- Come on, centurion, the third wolf bites here, you see it's an appetizing bite!

The centurion was surprised by the sadism of this mature woman, but he could not resist seeing what the beautiful Helena would feel when the wolf bit her nugget.

- I think you're going to visit and enjoy hell, ready, Christian?

- IIIIAAAAYYYYY, IIIIIAAAAAA, STOP! STOP! MERCY, NOOOO!!!
1623775237613.png
This time the girl did not stop crying and screaming for a long time.

1623852132745.png
-AAAAYYYYY
images (15).jpg
- Come on baby!, you have to learn to bear the pain, Sabina said, this is nothing compared to the torture chamber games!

Quintus then pulled the chain only for fun.

- Well my dear, and now the fourth wolf, show me your tongue.

Helena understood, terrified, she resisted by clenching her mouth tight shut.

- I told you to stick out your tongue, didn't I?

And Quintus tugged on the chain

- AAAYYYYYYY!

- Come on, your tongue out, your tongue out or I'll pull again.

The threat made poor Helena nervously poke her tongue out, but that was enough for the centurion to pinch it with the fourth wolf.
1623853929172.png
- AAAHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH

The animal's teeth dug into the sensitive flesh of her tongue, and Helena nearly fainted in pain.

- Come on! now, walk, slave!

- SHAAAACCKK

As Quintus tugged at the chain, wounding the girl's most sensitive parts, one of the guards drew a cat of nine tails and lashed Helena's bottom and thighs.

The poor girl could not rush, because a short chain had been placed between her ankle shackles, so she was forced to hobble along in short, clumsy steps.

Sabina stifled a mocking laugh when she saw her beautiful niece's flesh tremble and imagined hundreds of men on the street watching her while masturbating .

However, before she was finally taken from the house, Sabina wanted to subject her to one last humiliation. The matron grabbed her face and spat on the middle of her tongue, after which she slapped her cheek.
images (15).jpg
- This for trying to take my husband away, bitch. You can take her now ............. Ah, centurion, let me know the day when you're going to crucify her, I will pay the executioners myself to torture her with a cornu, and with burning tongs, when she's hanging from the cross!
To the Cross r.jpg
Helena was brutally whipped out of the house.

When she got out into the street, she met an unpleasant surprise, a crowd waiting. Among those people were many neighbors who knew very well pretty Helena.
1623852211063.png1623853003121.png
All those people were surprised that they were treating her like a common slave. However, desire and lust quickly followed the shock, and the young Helena felt how all those men were looking at her. As Sabina thought. Young, old, every one of them knew her, and admired her beauty.

At that time the young Christian did not know that in the days she was going to spend in the dungeons of the Praetorium, she would not only be subjected to torture and brutal rapes, but would be sold for a few coins to many of these onlookers who would pay anything just to have a good time with her.

The next house was the Senator Gallus´ residence. There were several slaves from that house on centurion´s list, and when he communicated to the senator that he was coming to arrest them, he not only raised no objection but also gave an enigmatic smile.
CALAVIUS.PNG.png
The senator was immensely rich and very perverted. Even though he was in his seventies, he liked young girls under the age of twenty and so, whenever he could, he went to the slave market where traffickers sold beautiful sex slaves.
1623908385657.png
There he went with his former army comrades and had the merchants show him dozens of completely naked, nubile girls. The slave traders knew there was a good business, so they used to satisfy all the senator's whims without limit

1623908498420.png

In high society his private orgies were famous. These parties were entertained by dozens of complaisant teenager slaves who served at the tables completely naked, and who were totally submissive to all kinds of sexual acts with the guests.

1623908585745.png
However, the main dish of these festivals was after the 'secunda mensa' desserts, when the senator, with the excuse of punishing the failings of some of his slaves, made the servants of the villa bind or crucify them in the garden, and there the unfortunate ones were flogged, or marked with a red-hot iron.

So when the senator found out that they were coming to arrest these girls he was very happy, but first he wanted some fun. After all, he was so rich that he could afford to buy as many new slaves as he wanted.

The senator took the list and read it carefully, repeating the names in a low voice.
images.jpg
- Valeria, Lolia, Cecilia, and so on up to the eighth name ... yes, yes, they are my slaves, there is no doubt, ... so Christian, eh centurion ?, and I imagine that the praetor will want to organize some nice games with these lovely youngsters…. maybe involving beasts?
1623908803246.png
- I don't know, Sir, the bestiarii are very expensive. The show will consist of public torture and crucifixion of all of them. The executioners will do it slowly and carefully, in addition they'll use a variety of methods that they're very skilled in - we don't want the public to be bored, do we? Ha ha!

The senator's eyes shone with lust and sadism.

- Believe me senator, it will be well worth watching their torture in the city arena. There are more than twenty suspects on the list, and not all of them are slaves or lower-class women.

- What do you say?

- Yes, a noble patrician's daughter named Julia has confessed she is a Christian.

- Julia? , oh yes I know her since she was a child, she is very pretty, said the delighted Senator, and you say she gave herself up? Doesn't she know what's coming for her?

- That's the strange thing, she wants to suffer martyrdom on the cross, it's as if loved thinking about it.

- Yes, there are those who do - and where have you got her now?

- In the dungeons of the Praetorium, waiting, tomorrow and the following days, it will be necessary to interrogate her like all the others, so that she can denounce more Christian women.

The senator frowned

CALAVIUS.PNG.png
- Are you going to dare to torture a noble patrician's daughter?

- She is a Christian, and that makes her a slave. Naked, she's not much different from the others, I can assure you.

- I can imagine so, centurion, said the old senator, increasingly excited. Very well, bring those Christians of your list to my presence!

While he waited, he have ordered several more servants to invite friends and neighbors to come to his home as soon as possible.

In a few minutes the servants, assisted by some of the soldiers, brought all the girls on the list before the senator.
1623909946622.png
The young women were very shocked and frightened at seeing all these armed men.

The senator looked them up and down, very amused, as they trembled in fear.

- Are you Christians? he suddenly demanded in a thunderous, furious voice.

They did not answer yes, but nor did they deny that they were - which clearly condemned them.

- Come on! Answer!

- Leave them, senator, said Quintus, I shall take them anyway, the interrogators will be in charge of loosening their tongues in the dungeons.

At this annoncement of the centurion, the beautiful young women looked desperately at the senator, but he replied with a sadistic and devilish smile.

Seeing that they were refusing to speak, the centurion began to order his men to manacle them and take them away, but the senator cut him off.

- Excuse me centurion, but they are still my slaves and I would like to exercise the right to punish them personally before turning them over to justice, is there any objection to this?

Quintus did not dare to contradict him

- No, ... of course not, senator, you have the right.

- So I am going to punish them as usual. All right, bitches,.. get naked, .....clothes off!

The girls hesitated for a moment with all these rough men staring at them lustfully.

- I said undress - and you, bring the whips.
1623910373917.png2RAy3A.gifSAFO LA PROSTITUTA DEL BURDEL DE MERCURIO ESTICO QUE ATENDÍA LOS DESEOS SEXUALES DEL TRIUNVIRO...gif

Despite their initial shame, the girls resigned themselves to taking off their clothes submissively and were left naked in front of all these people.

Slaves' hearts were pounding hard, naked and defenseless, surrounded by those fierce soldiers, many with a powerful erection under their breeches.
1623955794814.png
Suddenly the servants appeared, carrying whips, rods, ropes and chains, and the girls looked at each other in despair. What Quintus could not suspect was that some of the slavegirls were also wet and horny, after several months with the senator, they had become masochistic pain-sluts.

1623955876570.png
Senator Gallo smiled when he saw so many naked girls in a row.

- Marcus, take two of them out there, tie them up......... and give them a few lashes, I want to hear them scream from in here.
1623955978650.png
The rough servant grabbed two girls by hair and dragged them off, followed by several legionaries. After a few minutes, the crack of the whip against skin was heard, answered by desperate wails.

The senator just smiled at the centurion.

- Ah dear friends, you have arrived! Just in time!
harem_4a.jpg
- Hail Gallo! Hail centurion - who are those naked women your soldiers are guarding on the street?

- They are Christian criminals, they've been arrested by order of the Praetor, and I'm taking them to the dungeons to interrogate them.

- Why haven't you mentioned it before? asked Gallo, Bring them in , so they can taste a torture advance!

- Yes, good idea! answered his lusty friends.

- Okay, bring them here.

Quintus gave the order to bring in Proculus slaves and Helena. The senator felt a sudden erection.

1623956353997.png
- By Jupiter ! But she's Helena, the legatio's niece!

1623957181665.png
Poor Helena was being brought in by them pulling on the chain of wolves that bit the most sensitive parts of her body. The young woman felt she was dying of shame, being exposed and tortured in front of these elegantly dressed men. Along with Senator Gallus there were other old friends of her own father. She had known them since she was a child.

Since she became a teenager, and her breasts began to grow, the young woman had felt the perverted looks of these old men piercing her body, it was nasty and disgusting. Suddenly she remembered the nightmares in which those pigs raped her, and a chill ran through her body.

- Bring here, I want to see them up close.

1623956785738.png
The guards led the three women up to the senator, but he only had eyes for Helena.

- Who put these clamps on you? asked the senator, grasping the chain that held them together and pulling them abruptly.

1623956980148.png
- AAAAAYYYYYY. Helena squealed and trembled with rage and pain. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

- It was her aunt Sabina, explained Quintus, apparently she wanted revenge on her.

1623957035145.png
The senator couldn't stop staring at the girl's beautiful naked body as he continued to tug at the wolves biting her nipples.

Young Helena decided to bear the torment with a minimum of dignity, and this time she did not cry out although tears and drool kept falling from her twitching face.

- Ha ha, what an infernal instrument of torture, do you like your new precious jewels? And as he said this, he tugged the wolf that was biting her tongue and tore it out.

- AAAAYYYYYY

Removing the pincer from her flesh was even more painful, poor Helena shrieked again and writhed in pain.

But without waiting for an answer the old senator began to caress the girl's soft skin, while a thread of slime dribbled from his toothless mouth.

- You don't know how many times my friends and I have dreamed of this moment
romandecadence196.jpg
- What, what are you going to do to me?

- Ha ha, don't you know? Come, Christian beauty, kiss me, I will heal your badly injured tongue. The young woman had to kiss the pig, despite her disgust.

At the same time the rest of the guests began to caress her naked body, and, with his encouragement, two of those old men began to lick her youthful breasts to "heal" her injured nipples. Meanwhile, it seemed to her that dozens of hands were slithering across her body like disgusting slugs.

Some of those men took off their robes revealing their wrinkled old penises.

Of course Helena understood that she was going to have to take part in an orgy with these old men in spite of herself. After drooling in her mouth for a long time, the senator forced her to kneel down and taking his hard, veiny cock, erect as it had not been for years, and invited her to suck it.

The young woman was overwhelmed with disgust at first, the old man tugged on the chains that bit her nipples.

- Come on, suck, bitch, I won't tell you again!
1623957723060.png
- AAAAAAYYY

Helena thought he was going to tear her tits off, so she relented, and holding back her disgust little by little, she began to suck.
1623957748171.png

- So, so, little girl, so,.... deeper, come on, slowly ... no hurry ... ah soooo.... ah, friends, what a warm, wet mouth ... just as I'd imagined.

1623957792147.png
Helena had never done fellatio before, but she had learned very fast!

Meanwhile, the other slaves were handcuffed by Quintus's guards.
1623969022396.png

Some were tied to columns and savagely flogged.

1623969055520.png
Others became the sex toys of those lustful men who took advantage of the fact that they were naked and unable to protect themselves from their assaults.

1623969101554.png

None of the slaves protested, they had been instructed by their Christian teachers to accept martyrdom with sumission, so they all allowed themselves to be submissive as lambs, which drove those sadistic men crazy with desire.

1623969256551.png

So between the whacks of the lashes, the wails of the flogged slaves and the ridicule of the rough guards, Helena experienced her particular hell, having to suck all their stale, stinking cocks, while these filthy old men never stopped rubbing her tits or sticking her fingers into her private parts.

1623969309746.png

At one point the perverts put her on all fours and fucked her in the vagina and her mouth at the same time.
- MMMMMHH

The girl did not even know which of those pigs was deflowering her, but after the first one unloaded his seed into her insides a second cock penetrated her, and then a third.

The old men were abusing her for about an hour, and when they finally left her alone it was the soldiers' turn.
1623969361093.png
These were very horny at the idea of having sex with a girl from the upper class who had just been deflowered, so the young Christian woman passed through the hands of all of them, who did not even respect her rear hole as they savagely sodomized her.
1623969378849.png
This time Helena was dealt with by well-endowed men who were penetrating her roughly, sometimes three at a time, and the young woman experienced her first orgasm as these pigs spilled their hot sperm on her face and tits.

Apart from being fucked in the most pervert ways, all the slaves also endured the whip, and Helena did not escape it either.

As a member of the privileged class Helena became the star of this bloody orgy. So, when the men realized that that was her first lashing, the soldiers left the others alone and surrounded the young woman.

1623969504930.png
The beautiful young woman was tied arms over head exposing her naked body to the whip

The flagellators whippied her slowly so that the young woman absorbed the pain of each blow before receiving the next.

The poor girl endured five or six lashes without screaming, but then she lost control and started shrieking, as she writhed helplessly in her bonds. The men grinned with sadistic lust.

After a first round of lashes, they tied Helena with her legs wide apart, to whip also in her sex, and the flagellators chose whips soaked in vinegar and salt.

The rough wet leather hit her young body with incredible viciousness. Despite this, the soldiers heard her pray

- Please, my God forgive my torturers and give me strength to endure martyrdom.

Quintus smiled with lust as he saw how the whip marks criss-crossed the skin of the young woman, only a few moments before clean of wounds.

1623969523026.png
After more than forty lashes, Helena began to show signs of fainting, her whole body was hanging limply by her arms. The flagellators knew that the time had come to stop or they would kill her right there.

- Revive her! The senator ordered, We're not finished yet!

The sight of Helena's flogging greatly impressed Senator Gallus, who despite his age had recovered his erection. Actually, her ordeal had taught him little, so he made a terrible proposal to the centurion.
1623990377876.png
- Do you know, Quintus? She's a noble woman, she's not like the others - so she must suffer a special punishment, don't you think?

- What are you thinking of, senator?

- Now you will see. Macro, bring a pair of tongs and the branding irons with a brazier!

Centurion Quintus was so excited that he didn't refuse.

For the next torture they tied the girl with her arms and legs wide open, and to revive her they gave her water mixed with a drug that would prevent her from losing consciousness. The servants brought up a brazier full of burning, hissing coals, and inserted the irons into it. After a few minutes they proceeded with the torture.
1623990259659.png
As they tortured her by pinching her flesh with tongs and applying red-hot irons to her skin, Helena redoubled her pleas for God to give her strength, but alternated these with desperate screams.
1623990277471.png

Hiiiiiissss!

- AAAYYYYYY, MERCY, I BEG YOU.

The rest of the young women were overwhelmed by the cruel scene, because they knew one way or another they all were going to pass through something similar.

That horror only ended when the young martyr lost consciousness for the third time, and Quintus, judging that it was getting late, gave the order to continue with the arrests.

As the soldiers prepared the slaves to take them away, the senator told Quintus that he would like to visit Julia in her dungeons.

- No problem, senator! said the centurion with a wink, I'll send you a message. Farewell!

- Farewell, centurion

They were already moving the Christians off by force of whiplashes, and Senator Gallus was thinking he would need to go shopping at the slave market.
1623990294705.png
The hunt for the Christian slaves continued throughout the city and at the end of the day Quintus had arrested more than twenty prisoners.
1623990310683.png
All of them were marched naked and handcuffed through the streets of the city, sped along by the occasional flicks of the soldiers's whips, or spurred on by pricks from their spears on their thighs and behinds.

Meanwhile, the news had spread through the city, and hundreds of onlookers were crowding into the alleys that led to the Praetorium to see this singular procession.

People were very excited by what they saw, so that soon their spirits were aroused and the screaming began.

- Whores!

- Christian bitches!

- Come along, up on the cross with them!

- Yes, crucify them!
1623990325631.png
The young women heard these cries helplessly, unable understand so much cruelty, while dozens of furious faces threw cruel imprecations and threats at them.

- Make way, good citizens, said Quintus, you will all be witnesses to the just punishment of these criminals in the arena, but first we have to take them to the Praetorium to be properly questioned.

1317355179.jpg
-Hurry up, christian slut, the executioners are waiting for you with their "toys", ha, ha.

The people finally fell silent at Quintus' words and obeyed to the centurion so that the procession could continue on its way.
1623991706201.png
Suddenly, the walls of the sinister Praetorium came within sight of the slaves, and the guards at the entrance opened the doors for them, while their comrades made them hurry in.

As soon as they had crossed the courtyard of the Praetorium, the condemned women were got to Praetor Galba, who wished to see them before they were taken to the dungeons.
1623997054338.png
Galba smiled with lust when he saw all those young and desirable slaves, he calculated that with these he could organize a good show for the plebs.

- With the sadistic imagination of Sifax, and if we can manage to arrest some more Christian girls, we'll have enough to three days arena games!

- And what will we do with Julia? Asked Quintus.

- Cesar Decius orders that we should persuade the high-class Christians to consent to offer a sacrifice the emperor, but if that stubborn brat persists in maintaining her faith, she'll be executed like the others. In fact, we´ll keep her for the final day, and I'll instruct Sifax to prepare some special tortures for her. Ah, ....tell Sifax this time the girls will be crucified totally naked, without loincloth for the crowd enjoying.

- At your command

Galba was left contemplating how well the people would enjoy the sadistic entertainments of these girls' torture and crucifixion, and how his own popularity would be enhanced.

There was no rush, anyway, and some of these wretches undergoing the proper treatment in the dungeons will surely denounce other slaves, or even their mistresses. There's nothing better for exciting the plebs than seeing a beautiful young woman of the nobility howling naked while she's being crucified, he thought.

- Okay, he said after examining the detainees, centurion, lead the slaves downstairs to the dungeons. Tomorrow the interrogators will proceed with them slowly. The most important thing is to get them to denounce more Christians.

- What if they don't know any?

- It makes no difference, I want all of them to be tortured for at least three days, tell Sifax. Oh, and if you need helpers, ask for them. Legionaries who volunteer for torture duty will be well paid.

- Yes, sir, that's how it will be done.

So the slaves were led to the cellars of the Praetorium where the dungeons were located, and to the cages where they would be held prisoner.

As they were led down the spiral staircase, the darkness, only mitigated by torches burning here and there, grew ever deeper, while the cold and the dampness clung to the bare skin of the young women and made them shiver.
1623997088767.png
Suddenly the condemned felt a chill of terror when they saw Sifax, his hunting hound, and his assistants who were waiting for them naked, like devils waiting in hell waiting for the souls of the condemned to arrive.
1623997107916.png
- Welcome to my kingdom, ha ha ha!
1623997146799.png
- Let's take my new guests to their rooms, they'll need a good sleep, to be in good form for tomorrow's interrogations, ha ha ha!

1623997167264.png
- You two will occupy one cage, we don't have dungeons for all of you.

So the guards and torturers were introducing the prisoners into the cells.
1623997187321.png1623997964603.png
Since there was not enough room for them all, some slaves were placed in cages or in small open rooms on the walls with bars.
1623997220776.png
From where they were, the prisoners could hear clearly what was happening in the main torture chamber, as well as in the cells that Sifax had arranged as additional places for interrogations.

In this way the condemned could listen helplessly from their cells the desperate cries and pleas of their companions while they were being tortured, as a sinister prelude to their own suffering.

Although Helena naked was no different from the others, Quintus betrayed her by revealing to Sifax that she was a noble woman.
1623997233783.png
The chief torturer made a gesture of surprise, and immediately pulled her away to take her to his dirty cubicle to spend the night with her.

1623998169101.png
- Open your mouth girl, we are spending a sweet night together.

To be continue

Chapter Five: First day of torture.
1624248476620.png

It was a long night for Julia and her maid. Two young women were soon suffering intensely from the discomfort of their posture. Within half an hour, every muscle ached, especially wrists, shoulders, and toes. Every once in a while they glanced at each other, desperately mouthing unintelligible words restricted by the gags. Then they closed their eyes and moaned in silence, experiencing that pain in every fiber of their bodies.

1624248577801.png

So the minutes passed slowly, very slowly. And despite that, the girls didn´t want the morning to come, not ever to come, that they could wake up from this nightmare.

1624249182201.png
In front of their eyes were all the torture tools. On the table lay evil iron objects, for which the feverish imaginations of the young women found sinister uses.

1624249359576.png
A little further away, complicate devices of more arcane purposes: the rack, the wheel, trestles, gridirons, stocks. Two girls could not imagine the concrete significance of each contraption, but it was easy to guess that with them they would be caused excruciating pain.

Julia was thinking of herself. She still had a whole day to ponder before her own torment began. The executioners were going to start work on her slave, before her very eyes.

- Poor Varinia, she thought, she did not want martyrdom and I have dragged her into it.

After all, if Julia agreed to give up her faith, she could still save her life, but her slave's die was already cast. Although they were naked together, there were still class differences, slaves never received a quick or humane death, they were routinely condemned to a slow death on the cross.

That scared her too. Julia wanted to be an exemplary martyr, but she feared she could not bear the public torture. In the ordeal she would betray her religion by screaming too much. So she prayed that her Lord would give her strength to endure the pain in silence. The poor girl was sweating through all the pores in her body thinking about what she was going to suffer. She begged God not to put her through each and every painful test that awaited her.

1624249669016.png
The young patrician was dizzy and confused, she couldn't think clearly anymore. Images, the words came to her mind in disarray: the rape of Varinia, the lashes, Sifax´s hands on her body, breastrippers bitting her tits and finally the image of her lord Christ on the cross............. Why didn't they start with her at once?

Only after an eternity did the door lock slide open, Aurelius appeared. Varinia stared at him in terror thinking that he was already coming to torture her, but the torture would not begin until an hour later. For the moment, Aurelius had only brought a bucket of water.

- I've come to prepare you, he said drily.

Then he took a sponge and soaked it in the water. With it he gave them each a drink, squirting the water between the corners of the gags. The girls accepted the water as they had not had a drink since the day before.

Next, Aurelius soaped Julia's body, cleaning it well with the sponge. The noble patrician had inadvertently pissed on herself, but the executioner cleaned her thoroughly.

While delicately washing her, the executioner enjoyed the softness and delicacy of her body, and taking advantage of her nudity, he abused her by touching and rubbing her more than necessary. After cleaning her well, he removed the gag.
1624250091715.png
- Come on pretty girl, I still have a while before the others arrive.
1624250233351.png
Julia accepted the kiss and she felt a chill. He went on abusing her for a while, then finally released her from her bonds. First ankles and knees, her arms. The young woman fell on the executioner exhausted and he helped her to lie down on the floor, then threw thedress and told her,

- You know what to do.

Julia used the dress to cover herself, but she remained naked for the moment. Meanwhile, Aurelius took the bucket of water and splashed it hurtfully over the body of the slave.
1624250561041.png
- Wake up sow!

Even for this there was discrimination between classes.

This done, he left the torture chamber, closing the door behind him. As soon as he had gone, Julia did not hurry to get dressed, but instead she approached Varinia, still hanging from her chains and dripping with the water that had just been splashed over her.

The young woman felt such compassion for her poor slave. She took off the gag, and lifted her down from the hook. Varinia was so exhausted she collapsed onto the floor, Julia hugged her and stroked her.

- My sweet Varinia, how much are you suffering because of me?

She did not succeed in answering but simply cried.

- Forgive me Varinia, said Julia , weeping.

- I ... I forgive you with all my heart, it's just that... Varinia sobbed again, I don't want to be hurt, I shan't be able to bear it, mistress, please...

- Think of our Lord, Varinia, and how much he suffered for us. You must bear the pain with fortitude, sweet Varinia.

As she said this she began to kiss her. Julia could find no other way to comfort her poor slave than to resort to the games that the two young women had played in secret. Maybe it was a sin, but at that moment the young Christian woman saw it as an act of charity.
1624261358499.png
- Do you like what I do to you Varinia?

- Yes, yes, go on, mistress, go on ....... kiss me please.

And two girls continued to kiss passionately while Julia caressed her slave's wet sex.
Bondage-секретные-разделы-Bondage-Device-Ero-Bondage-3014877.gif
- My beautiful Varinia, don't be afraid, they will torture our bodies, but our souls will be saved

- Yes ... if you're there while they torture me, I shan't be so afraid.
Bondage-секретные-разделы-Bondage-Device-Ero-Bondage-3014878.gif
- I shan't leave you Varinia, I shan't leave you for a minute,

and Julia started a sweet cunnilingus.
1624261726321.png
- Nooooo, aaaaagggh

The young slave girl had a delicious orgasm, while her mistress went on kissing her passionately.

At that moment someone spoke from the doorway,

1624261858912.png
- What a cute scene, you're going to make me cry.

Two young women looked with alarm at Sifax who was already coming for them. The executioner went straight to Julia and hauled her violently away from her slave.

- They told you to get dressed, he said, brutally tugging at her dress while she tried to cover her shame with arms.

Then he approached Varinia.

- Your time has come, Christian slave. Are you prepared to suffer as Jesus suffered?
1624261876491.png
- No, please, she cried, don't hurt me, please!

Sifax turned away from her laughing like a devil, while he checked that Julia had finished dressing, then fitted shackles on her ankles and wrists and made her stand in front of the Praetor's table.

Galba finally arrived accompanied by some servants, two soldiers, and Centurion Quintus. The servants had brought a chair for the Praetor, some wine, and some food.
1624261894241.png
- This is an infected place, said Galba looking at Julia, I imagine that you are not used to it.

She stood before him in silence, head down, hands clasped.

The Praetor rose and slowly approached the girl.
1624261912463.png
- Very well, young lady, I hope that tonight you have had the opportunity to reflect, he said sternly.

Julia remained silent.

So much stubbornness was arousing anger in the man
1624261933096.png
- Well? Are you ready to renounce those false beliefs and heresies?
1624261950188.png
- No sir, Julia replied humbly, now I believe more than ever in my Lord, and that my martyrdom will please Him.

- How can your god rejoice in your suffering? Don't you understand what we are going to do to you, can you imagine the tortures you will have to endure for days?

- I have already told you that I do not care what you do to me, I will not renounce Jesus.
1624261964602.png
- Well, we'll see about that, said the Praetor, enraged. Put her in that cage while you torture the slave, I want her to see everything.
1624261980069.png
- Please, sir, I want to beg one thing of you, said Julia kneeling and with tears in her eyes.

- Tell me then, do you finally give up?

- It is not that. Everything you have planned for Varinia, make the executioners to do to me. She is just a girl, and she is innocent.

The Praetor was impressed by Julia's strength and courage, but that did not stop him from saying something very cruel,
1624261995819.png
- Look carefully at the things we do to your slave, and be sure that you will suffer all that and much worse. We're not in any hurry, my executioners are keen to get their hands on you ... but for now ... into the cage!

The executioners put Julia inside a cage from which she could see everything, but the young woman could not get out, or prevent what was going to happen to her slave and lover.

1624262010746.png
- Please no, please no, my God.....

1624290873833.png

- Good, let´s start, said the Praetor, looking at Varinia sadistically. Are you going to confess?
1624290894012.png
- Sir, she said sobbing, I don't know what I have to confess.

The Praetor did not blink and eyelid, but began to eat some fruit.

- You don't know what you have to confess, witch?

- I am not a with, sir, I'm not.

- Very well, said the Praetor. Tie her up and give her fifty, Sifax.

- No, sir! Have mercy ... no, please!

Sifax tied the slave, then took up a cat o'nine-tails and approached his victim smiling.

Varinia was screaming, with her eyes fixed on the executioner.

- Mercy, mercy! the young woman was yelling, but her pleas were useless.

SSSSHHHAAACKK
1624290911459.png
- AAAAAAYYYY!

Sifax launched the first blow and the leather tails struck Varinia's still wet skin. She screamed and twisted like a worm while Brutus could be heard counting the lashes, Sifax struck again and again the whole body of the young slave girl writhed as she shrieked hysterically.

SSSSHHHAAACKK
493_1000.gif
- AAAAAAYYYY. Please stop, no more!

A new lash, and another, and another, without stopping, without mercy. Young Varinia screamed and cried, and her desperate screams and pleas filled the torture room.
1624290948598.png
- IIIIAAAYYYYYY

Meanwhile, the praetor ate grapes calmly, watching the whip mark the young woman's bare skin with fine red lines parallel to each other.
1624291025430.png
SSSSHHHAAACKK
1624291002785.png
-IIIIIAAAAYYYYY STOP, PLEASEEEE

Everyone else was silent and calm, only Julia closed her eyes, horrified by the barbaric spectacle. Sifax martyred the slave with complete calm as she squirmed like a wild animal, rolling her eyes and shooting drool from her mouth.

SSSSHHHAAACKK
1624290969299.png
- AAAAAAYYYY Stop, I can't take any more, stop now!

The Praetor made a gesture of disgust and ordered.

- Gag the slave, her screaming is irritating me.

Brutus hurried to carry out the order and stood behind Varinia while Sifax rested for a moment. The young woman's back and front were literally flayed, all of her body was trembling, and her skin was covered in sweat.

- Open your mouth, said Brutus, holding the gag in front of her mouth.

Varinia was bleeding from her lip because she had accidentally bitten it, however she refused to be gagged and hermetically closed her mouth, looking with terror at the gag.

- I told you to open your mouth.

She refused again, hiding her face. It was then that Sifax picked up a pair of pincers and approached Varinia smiling, opening and closing them. She followed the African's movements in terror, he acted quickly and without warning, catching the girl's nipple with the pincers and twisting it with all his might. Varinia screamed like a condemned woman, and that chance was used by Brutus to gag her brutally gag.
1624291047511.png
Gagged, the slavegirl's flogging continued cruelly and intensely. Now her moans and screams were more subdued and incomprehensible, but the young woman continued to suffer like an animal being skinned alive, while the whip went on hitting her insistently all over her body.

- MMMMMMHH, MMMMMHHH
584_1000.gif

The reddish marks were countless and even some small wounds caused drops of blood to slither down Varinia's body mixed with her sweat.

Brutus kept counting monotonously the lashes that were already into the thirties, and the tireless Sifax continued to martyr the Christian with all the ability he possessed.

1624300319910.png
Meanwhile the cruel praetor continued to drink his wine calmly as he noticed how his member became hard. He suddenly looked up at Julia who was muttering a prayer for her slave with her eyes closed, and approached her.
1624300347107.png
- Tell me Julia, don't you enjoy the show?

Julia opened her eyes and lowered her head.

- My religion forbids me to enjoy the suffering of others, I only pray that she does not reject God during her martyrdom.
1624300377009.png
- What the hell, she's just a slave. At the parties I have, I always order a slave to be spanked naked just for fun.

- I pity you sir, I will also pray for you.

The praetor walked away from Julia without saying anything, though he was beginning to suspect that nothing they did to the slave would bend her will. However, torturing that beautiful naked young woman was exciting enough to make it worthwhile.

However, he ordered Sifax to stop for a moment and approached Varinia near to colapse. The praetor approached her and analyzed closely the marks of the whip on her skin. Varinia thought the flogging was over. The praetor then stroked her wounded breasts.

- It hurts?.

Varinia nodded in tears.

- You have a very beautiful body, I suppose the executioners have not been able to resist your charms. Have you been raped tonight?.

Varinia nodded again.

- I see, he said. And did you like being raped, you slut?

She decidedly denied.

- Do you like to be spanked? Varinia answered again that she was not, crying.

- No, of course, it's a shame, he said, moving away from her, I'm enjoying it a lot. Put vinegar and salt on the wounds.

- NOOOOO, NO please, I beg you.

The praetor went again to Julia and at one point he began to hear the inhuman screams of the slave behind him.
1624300391992.png
- AAAAYYYYYY, NOOOOO, IT BURNS ME NO MORE, NO MORE

- Do you know what it feels like when they put salt on open wounds?
1624300407842.png
Julia was crying now for her friend who was moaning and screaming with her whole body tense and her eyes rolling. With all her skin on fire, Varinia was drooling and foaming mad with pain.

- May God forgive you for the suffering you cause, said Julia crying.

- Come on girl, look at how she suffers. But we have barely started with her, after this we will subject her to torture that you cannot even imagine. However with a single word you can free her from this, you just have to renounce your faith.

- Do not tempt me Satan.

- Okay, let the flogging continue, ... another round of fifty lashes, and Aurelio replaced Sifax who was already very tired.

SSSSHHHAAACKK

006.gif
- AAAAAAYYYY

SSSSHHHAAACKK

016.gif

- AAAAAAYYYY

Varinia took another twenty lashes before losing consciousness.

- He's fainted, sir, said Sifax.

- Take her down and revive her, meanwhile I will think about the next torture.
001 (3).gif
The young woman breathed faintly on the ground, her body scarred by the whip and shiny with sweat.

The praetor could barely conceal his powerful erection as he scanned the various instruments of torture that were scattered around the room.

- Okay, lay her on the torture rack and wake her up again.

To be continue

Chapter 8 Varinia's Torture Continues
women_tickle_to-2869.gif
Sifax picked up Varinia's poor tortured body from the ground and carried her to the rack. He deposited the body on the wooden table and diligently tied the ankles. Then he took her dead arms and placed them over head. Carefully the executioner tied the wrists with ropes that were wound in a wooden cylinder located at the upper end of the rack.
tumblr_ncmby9fStC1tcovtxo9_400.gif
Then Sifax's two assistants took hold of the rack's controls and began to operate them.
The wheel began to move slowly with a sinister creak, and Varinia's arms slowly reached out. Sifax continued to operate the device until his failing victim was perfectly immobilized.
1624327220814.png
- Wake her up, ordered the praetor.

Aurelio picked up a basin of water and threw it with one blow.

The water was cold and that was enough for Varinia to wake up disoriented. At first she did not notice anything, she could not move arms or legs. Then she raised her head and realized that she was tied to that strange instrument that she had seen all night without understanding what it was for.

That's when she saw that beast and screamed in despair. At the rack feet was Brutus brandishing a thin cane. Smiling cruelly, the executioner carried the cane back, it hissed in the air and hit the sole of Varinia's right foot.
tumblr_nvdj18RjYh1sxj8c8o5_250.jpg

She jerked her head back convulsively and screamed with all her might.

ZAAAASSSS

1624327729202.png

- AAAAAAYYYY

Brutus struck again, reproducing the sinister cycle of the flogging, this time on the soles of her feet.

1624328760949.png

ZAAAAAASSS

- AAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Varinia screamed and convulsed like an animal as she was beaten and her body arched over the rack table. The reed whistled in the air over and over again, causing hideous marks on the young woman's feet.
1624327220814.png
- Come on, give her stronger, come on, said the praetor, very excited.

- NOOOOO, NOOOO, NO MOOOORE

ZAAAAASS

- AYYYYY, ENOUGH, ENOUGH, PLEASE

This torture lasted for a few more minutes and almost drove her mad with pain.

Then Galba ordered them to start the water torture, he was so focused on the sadistic entertainment that he had forgotten the object of it.

Diligent in their perfidious work, Sifax and Aurelio left her crying uncontrollably for a while and took the opportunity to bring a barrel of water up to the side of the torture rack.

They then brutally immobilized Varinia's head with an iron splint. Then they removed the gag, but they did not let him say anything because they quickly placed an iron ring inside his mouth and tied it to the back of her neck.
1624329055675.png
Young woman tried to resist uselessly because she feared that all this was to subject her to an even more perverse torment but the reality is that she could hardly move. Now Varinia had no choice but to stand with her mouth wide open with her face staring at the ceiling without the possibility of twisting her head. That allowed the executioners to work easily, Brutus poked the tip of a funnel into her mouth and waited for the praetor's orders.

1624329150747.png
- Start with three liters, he said, showing three fingers, but do it slowly, let her feel herself suffocate.

1624329435681.png

Sifax took two wool plugs and stuffed them into her nostrils so that the slave had to breathe through her mouth. Slowly Brutus poured the first liter into the funnel little by little, so that the water accumulated in the funnel and then seeped down the girl's throat. She desperately discovered that there was nothing she could do to avoid swallowing the water, and it gushed in, preventing her from breathing.

1624329566049.png
Varinia fidgeted, choking over and over again, coughing and trying to breathe, but the first two liters poured in relentlessly, for more than two minutes barely letting her breathe. This was agonizing. Varinia's body was shaking violently and her face was drawn and flushed. After several minutes she was about to suffocate when Sifax removed one of the plugs from nose.

He only allowed her to take a short breath of air, and after covering the hole again, the executioners poured the third liter to the girl's despair.

This part of the torture lasted about ten minutes but finally, after this, the executioners let her rest.

Back
Top Bottom