Julia, saint and martyr

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Praetor approached Julia again and said.

Are you going to let her go on suffering like this?
1624423611105.png
Julia was crying, shaking her head.
20237596.jpg
- It's you who's causing her suffering, not me. Look at the slave's belly!

Julia looked carefully at Varinia´s slim body on the rack, at the huge funnel in her mouth, and at the slightly swollen belly.

- She's still going to drink a lot more water, and then her belly will swell more, causing horrible pain. Only you can prevent it, if you renounce your religion right now.

- You are more cruel to me than to her. You know that I cannot lose my soul and you're demanding something of me that I cannot give you, but you may hold me responsible for the torments that you inflict on yourself. Stop at once and crucify us both, so we can go to paradise.

- You're not in paradise, you're in hell, stubborn Christian…. The slave is thirsty! Let her drink more water!

1624424215066.png

Brutus filled another jug and they poured congius after congius again, four jugs full. Varinia's belly was now much more swollen and the terrible pains she was enduring barely allowed her to think straight. Through her crotch she was pissing out water almost continuously, but not enough to relieve her swollen belly. At last the funnel was removed and the poor slavegirl expelled a good gulp of water with a single gasp. Sifax touched the woman's bloated belly in wonder at its flexibility.
1624424133443.png
- She seems to be pregnant, he commented mockingly.

1624424863299.png

And then he hit her hard with a stick. Varinia blew out another mouthful of water, as intense pain made her roll her eyes.

1624424975717.png1624425039139.png
Sifax gave her another blow, and another and another, causing the poor woman to expel more water from her mouth.

1624424457048.png
Then he put a kind of press on her belly and squeezed little by little.

1624424905438.png

This torture lasted for another half-hour, and by then Varinia had lost consciousness once more.

Then the Praetor left the torture chamber without saying anything to Julia, but not before ordering them to prepare the torture of the wheel for when he returned an hour later.

1624428193751.png
Then Julia saw the executioners busily pulling burning coals out of the dungeon furnace and placing them in a rectangular pit under a large wooden wheel.
1624428231850.png
Brutus began to poke and spread the coals to create a long bed of fire in the pit. Once he had achieved this, the executioners released Varinia from her bonds and swept her across to the wheel.

There they tied her body by the wrists and ankles so that she was completely immobilized. The slave did not put up any resistance, she was still unconscious, and the executioners left her there while they prepared the torture instruments.

Finally, after two hours absence, the Praetor returned with his entourage. His first action was to approach Varinia, who was all ready on the wheel and seeming to regain consciousness. The first thing the young woman saw was the Praetor's face.
1624428584182.png
- Where am I? she asked, half stunned.

- In Hell, answered the Praetor. Are the embers ready?

- Yes, Sifax replied.

- Oil the prisoner well, I don't want her skin to burn too soon.
1624429098283.png
Aurelius took an oil-jar and began to spread it with a brush across the entire front of Varinia's body, her breasts, belly, thighs and sides.
1624428618767.png
- What are you doing to me? Why are you smearing me with oil?

- You 'll soon see, answered the Praetor with a grim smile, don't be impatient.

Varinia began to feel the intense heat coming from below and fearing the worst she screamed.
1624428300244.png
- No, no, no, stop torturing me, ... mercy, Sir, don't hurt me any more, I beg you.

But the Praetor ignored her, just staring in wonder at the girl's breasts, swelling and shiny with the effect of the oil massage.

- Smear her well, that will allow the torture to be slower.

Varinia was still sobbing.

- Well, that's enough for the moment, said the Praetor. A quick spin, I want to hear the slave scream.
1624428380913.png
At once the executioners took hold of the cranks of the wheel and began to move it. Varinia began to turn, first to the horizontal and then upside down, until her body passed slowly just a few inches above the bed of coals.
1624428899139.png
- IIIIIIAAAAAAA

The young woman felt as if she were truly in Hell, and began to scream in horror from the intense heat burned her breasts and abdomen. When her body appeared again from the front of the wheel the executioners stopped and the praetor inspected her closely. The woman's entire front was reddened, the oil had protected her from more severe burns, but it also made the sensation of heat stronger.

1624429098283.png
- Mercy, sir,… .have pity,… ..not this… ... I'll say all you want ... I can't, I can't bear it.

- Ask your mistress for mercy!

Give her another spin, but this time a little slower.
1624428899139.png
- NO, NOOOOOO, Varinia shouted as her body headed back towards the coals.

The young woman was passed over the fire and again she screamed like a soul in Hell. When she came out of the fire this time she called out to her mistress.
1624428380913.png
- Please, ma'am,…. pity me ... I can't stand,……. I can't ... ... ... please ask them to have mercy.

Julia was praying, kneeling in her cage.

- Have courage, she cried to Varinia, soon you will be in Paradise with our lord.

Julia prayed God would take Varinia at once.

The Praetor responded to Julia in his own way.

- Three turns in a row and slower, off you go!

The executioners started the wheel again to Varinia's despair, while she kept on screaming as a crazed woman.
images (3)a.jpg
- IIIIIAAAAAYYY, IAAAAAYYYYY, IT HURTS SO MUCH! PLEASE...

- Make them stop Sir, I want to talk to you, said Julia, now very nervously.

The Praetor thought that he had already triumphed and that Julia would abjure her faith, so he ordered the wheel to stop, approached the patrician's beautiful daughter, and asked her,

- Have you finally come to your senses?

- Sir, said Julia humbly, I will take Varinia's place, do that to me, I beg you.

- Do that to you? You're crazy. More than once I have roasted a Christian slave on the wheel. It takes hours to die, with inhuman suffering. You're being stubborn, and your slave will pay for it. Ten turns, very slow, now!
tumblr_no2hf0Sbuw1sev9g1o3_1280.gif
Varinia's torment thus continued, slow and merciless, as she howled like an animal. The young woman's body was smouldering from her burns, and was about to pass out from the intense heat.

1624428584182.png
Finally, after several minutes of torture, she stopped screaming. The executioners stopped the wheel.

- Is she dead? asked the Praetor.

- No, Sir, replied Sifax, she's just passed out. The Praetor approached Varinia who was lying helpless on the wheel, and touched her glistening chest, but burned the tips of his fingers.

- Tell me Sifax, can this slave hold on any more?

- Yes sir, if you leave me to it, I can torture her without killing for several more hours.

- Okay, do it, and don't stop until she passes out again.

1624464330322.png

Sifax spent more than four hours torturing Varinia in front of her mistress. Julia stood firm in her faith, while at the same time weeping and pleading for her slave and lover.

After a hell of torture poor Varinia was spending more time unconscious than awake.

1624464361916.png

- I don't think she can last any longer today, my lord, said Sifax to the Praetor, However, if you let her rest for a couple of days I can try again.

- No, it won't be necessary, the Praetor made a gesture of disgust and went back to the cage. Very well, you wanted it, you would-be martyr. Since the screams of your slave don't move you, we shall see how you bear the rigours of torture yourself.

The Praetor left the torture chamber while the executioners removed Julia from her cage.
1624464475078.png
Varinia was so broken that one of Sifax's aides had to carry her over his shoulder.

1624464509133.png
Two Christians were taken to a dungeon, the guards placed Varinia's body on the ground and gave Julia a little water in a bowl. When the door was closed, Julia knelt crying next to the bunk where her slave was resting.

- What have they done to you, my love? She asked, while caressing the face of the young slave.

Then she tore the skirt of her dress, dipped the cloth in the bowl, and delicately wiped her slave's body. Julia's hands were shaking as they passed over Varinia's quivering skin, with the marks of the lashes, the burns. The punishment had been extraordinarily long and horrendous, and yet her slave was still alive. The poor thing had black rings around her eyes from crying, and had skinned her wrists and ankles while struggling against the shackles.

1624464585429.png
When she finished washing her, Varinia kissed her eyes and mouth and as she had nothing to cover her nakedness, Julia took off her dress and warmed Varinia's body with her own.

After this she took a piece of cinder from the floor and painted a cross on the wall. The young martyr knelt down and prayed to her Lord.

1624464744388.png
- Don't let me alone my God. Don't let me deny you under the torture.

Young woman asked for strength to endure martyrdom, but she also prayed for her slave, and for that Alba who was apparently also destined to share her martyrdom on the cross.

1624464849347.png
- Forgive her weakness, Lord, don't take into account that she has denounced our sisters ...

Poor girl repeated the prayer over and over, preparing herself for what she would have to endure. Suddenly he remembered Varinia's screams during the torture, and how it was said that she would not endure any of that, and that she would deny Christ. Then she would cry and regret her thoughts.

1624465210830.png
At last, after a long night of nightmares, the first glimmers of the dawn announced to Julia that her time was approaching...

Chapter Five. The Second day of torture.
1624505279847.png

A few minutes later there were footsteps, and the rattle and scrape of the door-bolt. The centurion and two other soldiers had come for Julia.

- It's time, said the centurion, who had brought her dress and threw it across her.

- Get dressed, you have to be presentable for questioning.

Julia did as he commanded submissively, enduring the obscene comments that the soldiers were making about her nude body. They finally emerged from the dungeon, as she took one last look at the broken body of her slave on the floor. Now it was her turn.

As she walked through the passages dragged by the guards and laden with chains, Julia could see the horrors of the Praetorium dungeons.

The Legionnaries of Quintus, serving as ad hoc executioners, had begun to interrogate the slaves denounced by Alba. Several of them had enduring the torment.
1624505384878.png
As it was the first day and the legionaries were inexperienced, Sifax was only allowing them to use the whip and the riding crop.
1624505400803.png
In various ways, they had tied the naked slaves with their arms over head, or arms and legs spread wide, to mark their bodies little by little with the whip.
1624505418239.png1624505437089.png
- AAAAAYYYY, IIIIAAAYYY

Poor girls were screaming and crying helplessly, while the legionaries were enjoying the sadistic entertainment.
1624505458283.png
However, other young slaves had worse luck, as they were flogged by more expert executioners as they rode on a wooden pony -
1624505479123.png
or were stretched directly on the torture rack.
1624506041536.png1624506125005.png

From their cages and cells, her companions could only hear helplessly the screams and cries for mercy. All of them knew they would soon experience same pain.

The soldiers led Julia into the torture chamber.

1624505360836.png
Inside, it was all ready: the praetor with his servants and Sifax and his helpers. When he saw Julia, smiled at her cruelly.

- Come in!. We are waiting for you

1624513788135.png
Brutus and Aurelio were untying Helena, Sabina´s niece who was tied, unconscious on the rack where sha had been tortured for hours. Julia looked at the poor, unconscious girl wondering who she could be.

Then the guards brought Julia before the Praetor.
1624513803724.png
For a while he seemed to ignore her, as he was discussing certain matters with one of his officers.
1624513834680.png
True, she had been allowed to dress, but the young woman felt equally naked and humiliated, so she stood with her head lowered before her judge, waiting for the torment to begin.

Suddenly he fell silent and looked her up and down. Despite trying to show her courage, the young woman was trembling with fear, as the moment of her martyrdom was approaching.

- I suppose you continue to insist on not abandoning your religion, am I right?

Julia nodded in silence.

- Very well, Christian, until now I have treated you with consideration and respect for your noble status, but that is over. Today and tomorrow you will be tortured with increasing intensity by the executioners. On the third day you will be judged, and if you persist in your attitude I will condemn you to be crucified along with the other slaves. Do you understand me?

Julia nodded again.

- So, are you willing to renounce?
1624513851447.png
- No, she said, with tears in her eyes.
1624513818279.png
- Very well, said the Praetor very angrily, undress!

The young woman was shocked by the order and hesitated for a few moments. She was going to be naked in front of all those men, she thought, with her heart racing. The idea seemed abominable, yet but it was exciting her at the same time. She could see how the executioners and guards were looking at her, and she knew that they were lusting for her,....... probably during torture she would be raped...... that made her pussy get wet.

- Well? Are you going to undress yourself, or would you prefer the executioners to tear off your clothes?
1624513865052.png
Julia did not reply, but obediently obeyed and lowered the straps of her dress, letting it fall to the floor.
1624514067837.png
The young woman was beautiful, and for a moment she stood naked before the Praetor and his men as if an invisible shield could protect her.
1624513881703.png
Galba and Quintus looked at the naked girl and took a few moments delight in her precious body while his penis hardened in his pants.
1624513917537.png
That made the young woman feel sudden embarrassment, she squeezed her legs together and covered her breasts with her arms and her long hair.
- Are the torture tools ready?
- Yes my lord
- Then proceed, executioner! Ordered the Praetor drily, clenching his teeth sadistically.
1624513851447.png

1624515056001.png
Sifax was very impatient to start with Julia, so he resolutely approached the young woman with a rope. He grabbed the wrists violently, crossing her arms behind back and began to tie them together.
428a877641c536136e55ea0f59aec34c.11.jpg
The girl allowed herself to be tied with submission, although the gesture forced her to leave her breasts defenceless, visible to all.
1624515070880.png
Despite her compliance, Aurelius came to Sifax's aid, and between them they tied up the young martyr brutally.

1624515493165.png
- Ups Sifax, this girl is wet and horny

- Probably she likes you, ha, ha.

Praetor Galba had an increasingly evident erection.
1624515514582.png1624515534140.pngNTPS6bps7zwix7vy.gif
The executioner tied the rope to a chain that hung from the ceiling, then Brutus pulled the other end and Julia was forced to raise her arms backwards and hunch her back slightly. It was the torture of the strappado. Sifax went to get an iron awl and showed it to the prisoner.

- Now we are going to have fun, my beautiful one. Taking the awl and walking it over her naked torso, he scratched it here and there as she took the opportunity to caress the prisoner.
1624515952410.png
Julia closed her eyes, vowing to herself that she would hold out without screaming for as long as possible. Sifax was stroking her chest, and, noticing the softness of her skin, he pinched and caught the right nipple between two fingers, and prodded it with the awl in the left side.

Julia winced, but bit her lip to keep from crying out.

Sifax pushed the awl a bit deeper until a little blood came out.

1624515965039.png

- AAAHH

- Does it hurt? Ha, ha.

- Go ahead, Executioner, I'm not afraid of you, she said courageously.

- You're brave, girl, Sifax replied, I think I like you, and saying this he punctured her in the belly.She made a strange shudder with her torso in response to the pricking, but she did not pull away or resist the torture. The Praetor was watching the scene in silence, while Julia was breathing hard, and her smooth skin was becoming soaked with sweat.

In fact, the awl was infinitely more gentle than the martyrdom endured by Varinia, but the Praetor did not want to start with more painful torments. The girl would not give in, she would not renounce her faith if she was not truly tortured, the Praetor knew it, but he resisted because he feared the reaction of the patricians of the city. They would not have allowed one of their high class to be tortured, no matter if she was Christian or not.
1624517278296.png
Meanwhile, Sifax continued with the awl, causing small wounds on the girl's skin, and she only responded with shudders and moans like those of orgasm.
1624517267112.png
Finally, after a few minutes of playing with the awl, the executioner exchanged it for an iron tongs.
1624517292476.png
Sifax approached Julia, mockingly opening and closing the pliers with sharp clicks. She looked at the menacing pincers in terror, but didn't beg for mercy. Then the executioner began to caress her breasts with the tips of the pliers, Julia hid her face, ashamed that her nipples had risen in contact with the cold metal, and that everyone was laughing when they saw this.

- Which do you prefer? Said Sifax, opening the jaws of the pliers a few centimeters from the young woman's skin, The right or the left?

Julia didn't answer but kept her head down. Tears slipped down her beautiful face with shame.

- You can't decide? asked Sifax impatiently.

- Come on, do it now! She said in a whisper.

The executioner was angered by the girl's bravery.
1624517304987.png
- Now you'll see, bitch! He grabbed her left breast and caught the whole areole with the pliers. A tremendous flash of pain ran through Julia's body, she turned her face upward as she closed her eyes and trembled, unable to suppress a moan.
tumblr_mpomn0j83g1sq9rjvo1_400.gif
The Praetor was greatly excited to see the young woman's reaction to the torture. The pincer had bitten into her breast, and Sifax was beginning to twist it to a full turn. Streams of blood began to drop from the wound.

- Jesus help me! prayed Julia, gritting her teeth, trying not to scream in pain.

Finally Sifax released the first breast and prepared to repeat the same treatment on the other. He brought the pliers close to the flesh, then Julia pulled her chest back. Sifax smiled triumphantly.
1624517319324.png
- You're not such a brave Christian any more! Your God doesn't value you that much now!

Hearing that, Julia looked at Sifax with tearful, eyes and brought her chest close again until it touched the cold metal. Then Sifax opened the claw and took a painful pinch from the girl.
1624517348631.png
- AAAAYYYYYY
1624517333619.png
This time the young woman gave a heartrending scream and tears began to flow freely from her eyes.

- Aha, said the Praetor satisfied because Julia's scream sounded like heavenly music. Her nipples are very sensitive. Twist it.
tumblr_mpomn0j83g1sq9rjvo1_400.gif
- MMMMMAAAAAAYYY

Once the first cry was released, the young martyr had no problem breaking free, screaming and twisting her body while the executioner twisted her breast to almost tear it off.

- Yes, yes, tighter still, torturer!

- AAAAYYYYYY
8GTP5YpXjWqPIIQ5tWzy4LKwVbQ.jpg
- I don't know why you insist on suffering like this, come on, renounce your faith and sacrifice to the Emperor.

- NEVER! DO YOU HEAR ME ?, NEVERAAAAAYYYY

- Stubborn brat! Put some toothed clamps on her breasts, and leave them there, we'll see if she still resists that way.

Sifax brought two tweezers with serrated tips and, ignoring the girl's screams, bit both of her nipples at the same time.

- AAAAAAAAYYYYY

- Ha ha! The praetor Galba felt his cock stiff and upright under his breeches, watching the naked body of the young woman struggling in vain.
1624517381739.png
The girl jerked about desperately, hoping the clamps would come loose from her nipples. Instead those hideous things flapped left and right uncontrollably, but did not fall off. Now the Praetor saw Julia struggling with an expression of suffering, while the threads of blood that were trickling from her breasts were wetting her belly and her thighs.

- Come on young lady, renounce Jesus and we will leave you alone.She kept denying and crying.
- It doesn't matter, we have a lot of time to spare, Sifax, continue with something stronger, don't stop.

1624530290521.png

At a signal from the latter, Brutus pulled the rope that held Julia's wrists and the girl was forced to raise her arms behind her, forcing her to bend forward further and further. The strain started to be extremely painful, and to avoid pain in arms, back and shoulder, Julia had to stand with her legs close together and her feet on tiptoes. This forced her to maintain a humiliating posture with his rear protruding behind her.
1624530455037.png

- Look at this Brutus, she has a tight virgin anus. Just what you like.

- Yes I love to break teenager´s assholes,....but, per Jupiter, have you seen that?. There is no hair, pussy labia shine wet and it likes as if it were full of semen.

- I suspect our little christian saint is a masochist slut.

- Come on executioners! hurry up I'm impatient to hear her screams again

Sifax was preparing a flexible rod to whip the girl's butt. However, he first subjected her to an additional torment. It involved hanging lead weights from the tweezers that were biting into her breasts. So Sifax took the weights and hung them on chains, then hooked these onto the clamps that were still biting the young woman's nipples.

1624531245775.png
- IIIIIAAAAAAYYYYY. OMG!

The lead weights caused a painful stretching of her breasts towards the floor. It seemed to Julia that they were going to burst. But Sifax just toyed with them a bit, to add to his victim's torment.

- Give up your faith and we'll stop.

1624531297906.png
- NO, NO, I LOVE MY LORD, AYYYYYY

- Go on Sifax, give her a taste of the cane.

- Ten strokes to start with, sir?

1624531327174.png
- Yes, go ahead, start now.

Sifax whistled the reed through the air, then brought it down hard on her ass.

- ZASSS

1624531365864.png
- AAAYYYYYY

Julia screamed with all her might and her whole body shook, causing the weights to begin to swing, adding to the pain in her nipples.

- Renounce your faith, traitor, insisted the Praetor.
strappado.gif
- NEVER, answered Julia crying and screaming in both pain and anger.

This provoked another blow and another cry of pain from the young woman,

- ZASSS

1624531417433.png
- AAAYYYYYY

and then another and another came, up to ten. The rod whistled in the air, and struck with a loud thwack on the young woman's rear, drawing forth her screams and sobs. Julia could not control herself now despite her attempts.

1624531462511.png
She was crying and drooling in pain while her buttocks and thighs were on fire.

When Sifax had finished with the first batch, the Praetor asked the young woman again if she was willing to renounce Christianity and, since she refused, he ordered him to give her another ten strokes, and so on twice more, a total of forty. After this the Praetor was tired, and went to the young woman with a mocking tone.

- Come on girl, if what you like is to be whipped, I'll introduce you to the Mysteries of Dionysus. Many young Roman women like to go to orgies in honor of Dionysus, there they let themselves be undressed and flogged by masked people they don't know. I don't see anything wrong with it, but I think you've been led astray.

Julia looked up with tears streaming down her eyes and said quietly.

- I 've not been led astray, I've already told you, don't mix me into your disgusting orgies. I wish you to crucify me, as you did my Lord.

The Praetor had grown irritated by so much refusal, he gave her a slap.

- I can't waste my time with this any more. Clean her wounds, but don't add salt for now. I'll entrust her to you, Sifax - you look for something that will force the Christian slut to reflect until tomorrow …… You understand me? But if by then you haven't bent her will, we'll use the rack and hot irons on her. Do you understand me?

- Yes Sir, replied the executioner with a bow.

1624531649612.png
The Praetor departed, slamming the door behind him, and Sifax told the other two executioners to leave him alone with the Christian. They left, and Sifax locked the torture chamber from the inside.

- We're alone my pretty lady, he said. Then he cleansed the wounds on her butt with a sponge. Listen to me carefully. The Praetor has told me to find a hard and painfull way to torture you for more than fifteen hours. Only I can control the intensity of it, and I promise you that I'll be merciful to you if you are good to me, …… I imagine you understand me he said, caressing her face.
1624536008434.png
- Don't expect anything from me, my Executioner, do your job and rape me if you wish, but I shall do nothing to give you pleasure.

- So you want me to rape you?

- That's not true,......I haven´t said this...... she said, red with shame.

- Yes it is, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it. Unfortunately I can't deflower you for now, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy sex.
1624536025397.png
Saying this, the executioner lowered the rope that held Julia's arms a little and put a clamp on her ankles that forced her to spread her legs wide. With the girl in that position, the torturer could freely access her sex, and in this way Sifax slowly and delicately masturbated her, caressing her vaginal lips and clitoris. Then he took his cock out of trousers and began to caress his labia and sex with his huge member

- Leave me alone, pig.

- I don't think you really want that, you're very hot, you look like a whore judging by how wet you are, ha ha! and Sifax continued to frig the young woman.

At one point Julia began to moan, even though she didn't want to, as her orgasm was becoming inevitable. Sifax stroked the sphincter of her anus and shortly after inserted her finger through the small hole. Julia came in no time despite - or maybe aroused by - the pain in her butt and nipples. Sifax laughed delightedly at the effect of the masturbating, and then stepped in front of her.

Now the executioner appeared before Julia completely naked, with his huge stiff cock already bursting. She was surprised to notice the smell of semen and immediately turned her face away.

- Come on girl, cooperate and I'll be lenient with you.

- No, I've told you, leave me alone.

He tried to force fellatio on her, but she kept resisting
1624536040977.png
- Come on, be nice, you've already had your climax, and now I want an orgasm myself, he said as he rubbed his cock across her face, but she refused, so, greatly excited by masturbating, and now by her struggles, Sifáx came on her face. Good, sow! he said when he saw her face stained with his cum, having slapped her on the cheek. You think you're too high-class to suck off your executioner, but right now you look just like a slave - and when you really are mine, don't doubt I'll take you by all your holes. And now we're going to prepare you properly for what you deserve.
1624536059423.png
Sifax grabbed the rope holding Julia and hauled the woman up to more than three feet from the ground. The beautiful girl began to moan, the pain in her shoulders was terrible and the young woman thought they going to be dislocated with each pull.

And now you're going to be riding all night. Saying this, Sifax brought a large wooden pony, getting down on all fours up to put it between her legs. Then he lowered the young woman, who was shaking violently, until she was straddling the wedge.
1624536074719.png
Julia tasted how the pain in her shoulders and back was now being added to by the pain in her crotch as she felt herself being wedged onto the sharp-angled wooden edge. The weight made the pressure on her pussy and shoulders even greater, so that Julia moaned again in pain.
6E354C2.gif
- I hope you are comfortable, princess, tomorrow you will be laid on the rack and tortured for real. I assure you that I shall do much worse things to you than I did to your slave.
9100D86.gif
And saying this, Sifax hit her twice with a whip and left the torture chamber, closing the door.
unnamed (2).gif
Julia spent fifteen terrible hours of suffering suspended in this position. Each minute was an eternity of pain in her clitoris, pussy, back, shoulders, arms, nipples. Every minute the pain increased, became more intense and unbearable, cramps seized all her muscles, and thirst was added to all this. Besides, Julia couldn't stop thinking about what they would do to her the next day. Until that moment, her torture had been relatively bearable, but what awaited her was going to be savage. The young woman had worn out the Praetor's patience, and now she was going to pay for it.

Chapter 10. Third day of torture.

Julia lost track of time ……

Riding on the pony is brutal and exasperating torture, a cruel prelude to crucifixion. The pain was concentrated in Julia's crotch. The whole weight of her body pressed against the wooden wedge her sensitive sex but the pain also spread through the belly. It was a dull, continuous pain, every minute more excruciating and exasperating. The only thing that could ease it was to strain with arms, but from the way they had been strapped down, the pain moved up her back only for momentary relief. Every ten seconds Julia had to choose between one and the other and that made her cry and despair… .. the young woman wished every minute that the executioners would enter at once and free her from that torment… even if it was to do something much worse….
1624595461984.png
Finally, when the executioners re-entered the room they found her faint and semi-conscious on the pony. She was not the first woman to be subjected to this brutal torment so they were not surprised. Her arms were dropped from the ceiling and her dead body would have collapsed if Sifax hadn't caught her before she fell.

So they pulled her off the pony and removed gag and nipple clamps, placing her on a bunk. Sifax cleaned her carefully with water and a sponge. The young woman woke up little by little. Then he put her again iron shackles on his wrists and ankles and someone gave her some drink from a bowl.

- Drink this Christian, said the executioner, it will help you recover.

Sifax checked her body. Julia had a terribly irritated crotch and a large bruise, the nipples were swollen, however, the girl seemed resistant and the executioner thought she could perfectly endure rack torture for several hours.
1624595943012.png
So he left the woman who remained seated on the floor, touching her wounds, oblivious to the men busy preparing the torture.

In half an hour the praetor arrived. This time he was accompanied by other important men, in fact they were other judges who came to collaborate with him in Julia´s. The men went into a corner and began to speak in low voices.
images (11).jpg
- Is that the accused?
1624596930691.png
- Yes.

- She is very beautiful, it is a real pity that she has to die.

- Haven't you found any signs of witchcraft?

- Not at all, I think she is fanatized by that damn sect, she does not seem to be afraid of pain and for now she has endured the torture…. although we can resort to more effective procedures.

- If she persists in her faith, she must be crucified, there can be no other punishment for Christians.

- But she belongs to a patrician family. All the nobilitas of the city will be on me if I condemn her to a death proper to slaves.

- If she is declared guilty of sedition, she loses Roman citizenship and automatically becomes a slave. However, I agree that his public crucifixion is not very advisable, we should solve this by other means without leaving this torture chamber. Are your executioners skilled?

- The best.

- I advise they be used thoroughly.

- Okay, then let's proceed.

The judges sat in their chairs and the praetor ordered the executioners to make the accused stand up.
images (55).jpg
This time Julia did not even have the protection of a simple shirt and had to remain naked and in chains before the judges. The young woman tried to cover herself from the stares of those men, but she could not cover all her shame and chose to cover her crotch.
g-bds-dam-damian01-013.jpg
Behind her, Aurelio was greasing the gears of the torture rack, while Brutus fanned the embers that were crackling in a brazier with a bellows. The young girl looked the torture preambula restless and nervous.
1624602448474.png
- All right, one of the judges said suddenly. They say you are a Christian.

- That's right sir, she said, lowering her eyes.

- Do you know that it is a very serious crime?
1624602558942.png
- Yes sir.

- And do you know what awaits you if you persist in your betrayal?

- Yes sir, she said again in a low voice covered with blush..... I....I will be crucified.

- Is that what you want? Said the amazed judge .

- Yes, that's it, that's how my Lord Jesus Christ died and I want to be worthy of him.

- Wretched! You do not know what you say. When you are nailed to the cross, you will wish you had not been born, it will take you hours or days to die in the midst of an unbearable agony.
1624602712637.png
- She already knows all that, interrupted the irate praetor, you won't get anything that way… .. Look Julia, he said very annoyed. Yesterday we limited ourselves to playing with you, but today you are going to be tortured on the rack and this time for real, look at it and look at the tongs that heat up on the brazier. Do you know what it feels like when they burn your skin with red-hot irons? .
Brazier.jpg
Julia glanced at the torture instruments and her entire young body trembled with fear, however, gathering all her courage, she said with tears in her eyes.

- Judges,…. Perhaps in the midst of my sufferings I deny Christ but don´t take into account my words. Once the torture is over, I will deny what I have said and I will remain faithful to my Lord…. nothing you do to me will make me change. Furthermore, my martyrdom will thus be the proof of the power of Christ.
images (11).jpg
- Crazy fanatic.

- She's crazy, I can't believe it
1624596930691.png
- Do you see? Said the praetor. You don't leave us any other alternative. Executioner, lay her on the rack and proceed.
1624602558942.png
- May God forgive you, said Julia crying, I will pray for you while you torture me.

Sifax smiled and grabbing her hair led her to the torture rack.

- Lie there and stretch your arms over your head

Ana-De-Armas2.jpg
The executioners seized Julia, released from shackles and forced her to lie on the torture rack.
women_tickle_to-2869.gif
Young woman let them lay her down on the rough wood, trembling like a leaf and offered no resistance when they stretched her arms over head. While the executioners tied her up, they were surprised by her submission, often the victims resisted like crazy or shouted for mercy, but Julia did not. However they continued to do their work, Brutus closed the stocks around ankles and while the other two torturers tied her wrists to leather clamps.
tumblr_njh9clGbwR1rhup7qo1_540.gif
Once tied and stretched out on the table, Brutus and Aurelio acted the cylinder and it began to turn on itself, creaking and tightening the rope. The thick rope tightened, and the young woman felt an enormous force pull her arms back.
tumblr_njtsxw7TZc1rhup7qo1_540.gif
Julia breathed nervously, eyes closed as that superhuman strength slowly stretched her body. Soon the pain would come and she said a prayed in low voice. The young martyr asked her lord to be able to endure torture, no matter how intense it was. Meanwhile the wheel of the rack kept tightening and a rhythmic metallic noise indicated that the teeth were passing one by one through the brake.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK
1624693069614.png
Slowly, the young woman's body rose from the wood, in suspense from wrists and ankles. Sifax watched how Julia's arms seemed to stretch out from shoulders and how the ribs and tendons were marked intensely through skin. The woman's crotch was open and glistened with juices and sweat.
hispania.jpg
The judges watched the scene mute and very excited by the sight of the naked body of the young woman bathed in the shimmering light of the torches.
fb33abeefe7098284517dd7ad29ba669.jpg
Suddenly the girl released a moan that could well have been the result of an orgasm. From her gesture, Sifax could not tell if the young woman was suffering or enjoying herself, and everyone in that room had their penis put like a stake.
orgasm_torture_t-6757.gif
The executioners were already beginning to feel resistance in the rack's wheel. This meant that Julia's own body was reaching the limit of stretching and from that moment on the real suffering would begin.

tumblr_ncmby9fStC1tcovtxo6_400.gif

- IAAAAAAYYYYY
tumblr_ncmby9fStC1tcovtxo9_400.gif
- Wait a minute, ordered the praetor raising his hand, we are not in a hurry. Prepare the irons, Sifax, let her see them.

- At your service my lord.

The executioner began to arrange the torture instruments on the rack's own table: cat's claws, tongs of various kinds, a breast ripper, awl, and needles. The cruel torturer showed her them close to face so that she could see them well, and immediately afterwards he introduced the tools into the brazier with the handles facing out so that the tips were heated to red-hot.

Julia immediately understood the cruel ordeal that awaited her and fervently asked her god not to subject her to such a test. The young woman was sweating from all the pores as she noted with shame the eyes of all those cruel men fixed on her naked body.

Sifax chose to start with some cat's claws, a very sharp iron barbed comb, showed it to the judges, and the praetor nodded. Without further delay he placed it on Julia's left side and slowly, very slowly scratched it.
Witch-Hunter5-15wtexta.jpg
- MMMMMMMHHHH

Julia gritted her teeth and tensed every muscle in her body with a superhuman effort not to scream with all her might. After making a complete pass, the executioner raised his bloody claw, looking satisfied at Julia's face, twisted with pain and traced by trails of tears.

- By Jupiter, she hasn't even groaned, this is a witchcraft thing!

- It does not matter, continue executioner, ordered the impatient praetor. Make her scream.

Sifax seized the claw again and clawed viciously at the young woman's belly. The girl held out again as best she could without crying out and she did the same when her thigh was torn from the inside. In spite of that, she must have been suffering a lot, judging by her gesture of suffering and by the tears that did not stop streaming from her beautiful eyes.

- Idiot!, barked the praetor, put salt on her wounds, she has to scream and beg.
2CD11EE1-C712-4397-A3AE-5FA10FBFBB83.jpeg
Sifax was also enraged and that finally made Julia lose control and start screaming and crying like crazy, because the burning was unbearable.

Julia's howls filled the torture chamber and the praetor let her scream for a long time in the hope that this kind of torment would finally break the will of the Christian martyr. The other judges nodded as well, sure of their triumph.
romandecadence288.jpg
Finally when the screams subsided and turned into sobs, one of the judges asked her if she would abandon her faith, but she replied that the pain she was suffering surely was deserved by the sins she had committed. The praetor understood this as a mockery and it infuriated him much more.

- Go! squeeze this bitch a little more while we prepare the next entertainment.

Aurelio and Brutus nodded nervously at not being able to bend that stubborn martyr and prepared to press the rack one more tooth. The wheel was very hard so they both put their feet on the wood and pulled with all their might. The wheel rolled over the tooth and Julia screamed with all her might.

CLICK
romandecadence339.jpg
- AAAAYYYYYYY
1624856851560.png
- Another turn, said the praetor excited when he saw the body of the young woman tremendously stretched. The executioners went on and on, and their victim was screaming uncontrollably.

CLICK

- AAAAAYYYY, my arms, my arms, please, no.

- Give up Christianity if you want to keep them.

Another judge spoke to him in a more conciliatory way.

- Come on young lady, listen to me if you say a single word we will get you off the rack and everything will be over.

Julia shook her head again, crying. The judge continued in that fatherly tone.

- Come on, your wounds will heal and you will be beautiful again. You have your whole life ahead of you, why do you want to suffer like this?
1624856911145.png
- I have already told you ... .... you already know ... .. Why do you insist on tormenting me?

The praetor finally lost his patience.

- Enough, Executioner, gag this stubborn. I don't want to keep hearing her screams while you torture her.

f49845c5c567c8d03a826d49f88c6623.jpeg
Sifax complied immediately, forcing Julia to wedge a wooden gag between her teeth that looked more like a horse's bit than anything else. The executioner tied it to the back of his neck at both ends, thus not only silencing his voice but also preventing him from biting his tongue during the torture.

After this he showed her a flexible rod while striking the palm of his hand.

- We'll see if you're still so stubborn after this, here.

ZAAASS

- MMMMMMHHH

The next torture of the Christian woman consisted of a savage flagellation of her crotch with the cane. Sifax delivered more than fifty blows to her, lacerating the inner thighs and outer lips of the vagina, causing hideous red marks.
2CD11EE1-C712-4397-A3AE-5FA10FBFBB83.jpeg
The beautiful girl endured the torment screaming and crying. Julia now asked for mercy in the midst of her sufferings, but due to the gag only incomprehensible moans escaped her mouth.

This time no one asked anything or interrupted the executioner, the judges just looked at the young woman's response to pain and felt a growing excitement. All those sadists were hard on watching how they tortured that beautiful dense young woman.

After a long time of whipping Julia fainted with pain and almost lost consciousness. Sifax the Numid grabbed her sweat-soaked hair and forced her head up.

- Are you still alive Christian ?.

She looked at him with half-open eyes and the executioner looked back at the judge. He only raised a finger. Then Aurelio and Brutus who were at the controls continued to tighten the wheel of the rack.

CLICK
1624939609718.png
-MMMMMMHHHHH

Sifax saw the look of anguish in the young woman's eyes and immediately how her contorted face conveyed intense suffering. The rack creaked, advancing tooth by tooth and the Christian's naked body stretched more and more as if it were rubber, but for the moment the shoulders had not dislodged. Blood was already pouring from her wrists and ankles and under the white skin the ribs and all the muscles and tendons were marked. The breasts were also slightly deformed towards the armpits. Julia gritted her teeth and moaned from the intense pain in her limbs and joints that seemed like they were going to break into a thousand pieces. Suddenly the rack stopped and the executioners secured the brake so that the device did not loosen.

Sifax grabbed Julia by the hair again and raised her head.

- Look at this.

Aurelio showed iron pliers to the girl and pinched in her side. Then squeezed the pliers and twisted them first to the right and then to the left. Julia screamed in pain closing her eyes.
gabriel inquisition 349-1-.jpg
- MMMMMHHHH
1624939979039.png
- I know it hurts, siad Sifax, I can see it in your Christian face.

She said yes with a puzzled face and begged for mercy even though no one understood what she was saying.

When Aurelio released the pressure, Sifax saw the horrendous marks that the tweezers had left on Julia's skin and Julia also raised her head to look at that point on her body from which came that horrible burning and pain.

- Now a little boiling tar, and saying this, Sifax took a small brand out of a cauldron where the tar was boiling.

First of all, the executioner took her breast and began to caress it. Sifax brought the torch close to Julia's chest, letting her feel its heat, but not yet burning her. Then a droplet accidentally fell on the young woman's skin and she felt a terrible burning. Her whole body shook and shook as she screamed and cried uncontrollably as the tar burned her skin little by little. Julia complained and twisted her face into one arm. Sifax smiled then and placed the tar on the bottom of the left breast, smearing it well with a sadistic face.

Then the praetor saw how poor Julia stiffened with pain and began to scream desperately. Sifax waited for her to stop screaming, then he put the tar in the cauldron, and picking up another brand, he tapped it repeatedly on the armpit, which brought back desperate screams from the girl. Aurelio made the same in others parts of her body.
bd403.jpg
- MMMMMMHHH, MMMMMMM

The executioners were true experts in torture and applied it methodically and without passion despite enjoying their work.

For his part, the praetor came into his breeches seeing how the executioners raged on the beautiful girl, and something similar happened to the rest of the judges, soldiers and servants.

Go on, ordered the praetor once recovered, and don't forget the needles.

- Yes sir.
gabriele dungeon 978-1-.jpg
Sifax smiled at the iron on the brazier where the needles were turning red hot.

First the left breast, he told Aurelio, and he caught it with the pliers by the tip.

- MMMMHHHH

Sifax pulled on thick blacksmith's gloves and took one of those needles by the handle. Julia saw that the metal of the needle was red hot and shook desperately. Without showing the slightest pity, Sifax was inserting the red-hot needle millimeter by millimeter, enjoying the torture of the girl.
gabriel inquisition 103-01-.jpg
- MMMMMMHHHH

Drool leaked from her mouth as she screamed with all her might and flailed like an animal. The young woman felt the red-hot metal burn the nerve endings of her sensitive nipple and let out inhuman screams. However, the torment did not stop, the tip of the needle bulged the skin and came out through it, crossing the tip of the breast from part to part.

This done, Sifax picked up another red-hot needle this time to stick it in her other chest. Julia begged and asked for strength from her lord, but that did not help her, Aurelio pinched the nipple with the pliers and stretched it so that Sifax could insert the second needle more easily.
g-bds-dam-damian16-012 b.jpg
- MMMMMMHMM, MMMMMMHHHH

Julia's screams filled the torture chamber, her entire glowing body shaking uncontrollably as she writhed and her face twisted into a painful grimace.

Praetor Galba was in awe of witnessing this kind of torture and had in fact already regained his erection. Of course, he had already forgotten the object of this dreadful ordeal and he allowed the executioner to be carried out without interrupting him with questions.

In this way, the carnifex kept sticking needles, one after another. When he stuck four long needles in her breasts, he took other smaller ones and stuck them directly through the nipples, sometimes through the areola of these or their surroundings and other times through the nipple itself, which caused more intense desperate cries of the prisoner.

The executioners smiled, satisfied that Julia was consciously enduring the punishment, since most of the women to whom they applied this torment used to faint at the third or fourth needle. The executioner took two more needles a little longer and showed them to him he said.
gabriele dungeon 710-1-.jpg
- These two are special, now you will see why. Sure enough, he put the two needles on the plate of the brazier, and in a couple of minutes they turned a deep red.
gabriele dungeon 983-1.jpg
Julia cried and shook her head in vain begging for mercy when Sifax took one of the two needles. He brought one to the tip of her right nipple and slowly thrust the tip inward.

- MMMMMMMHHH

The praetor and the judges rose in unison from their seats and stared in amazement at the effect of this inhuman torture on the beautiful prisoner. Julia screamed with her eyes closed in a long and continuous scream, crying and shaking her whole body. When she opened them, his eyes were blank in tremendous pain. Julia could perfectly feel how the needle pierced the inside of her sensitive tit and burned every millimeter.
gabriele dungeon 1099-1-.jpg
Finally the needle went almost to the head and Sifax started to drive the other one. Streams of blood fell from the wounds of the needles and formed serpentine circles on the girl's beautiful breasts.

gabriele dungeon 631-1-.jpg
When the executioner finished inserting the two needles, he took two pliers that were in the brazier and that also had red-hot teeth. Sifax brought them to her breasts, and then the praetor stopped him by approaching the rack table.

-What are you going to do now?

- Now you will see, Your Honor, you will like it.
gabriele dungeon 575-01-.jpg
And saying this he caught the heads of both needles with the pliers. At first nothing happened, but then the praetor understood and a chill ran through his body. The intense heat from the pliers was transmitted to the inside of the needles and they were heating up and turning red, but this time inside Julia's breasts.
gabriele dungeon 579-01-.jpg
This time, the howls of the condemned woman filled the torture chamber and her cries for mercy were only half understood through the gag. Sifax continued like this for more than two interminable minutes and finally the young woman stopped screaming because she had lost consciousness.

The praetor approached her, checking with relief that she was still alive.

- Well. Take those needles from her and loosen the rack. We will let her rest and this afternoon we will continue. You see that it is useless, he said to the others. She does not renounce her faith even under the most cruel torments.

The other judges shook their heads in dismay.
gabriel inquisition 376-1-.jpg
- This afternoon we will give you one last chance to abandon your false religion but I don't think we will achieve anything. The trial will be tomorrow.

To be continue

Chapter 11 Orgy in the torture chamber

romandecadence346a.jpg
Sifax released the brakes and the torturers were loosening the rack wheel. The tension released and slowly Julia's body was deposited on the table. Once the ropes were loosened, the executioners extracted the needles from her breasts. Streams of blood came from the wounds and fell down the young woman's breasts and sides. Then they cleaned her whole body with a sponge soaked in water. They did this with care and delicacy. It would seem that they were trying to compensate for the damage they had done to her.

However, after cleaning, Sifax brutally woke her up by throwing a bucket of water at her face. Julia woke up disoriented, and at first did not recognize what was before her eyes. It was Sifax's cock, jerking off inches from her nose.

Julia smelled strong sperm as the white liquid was already leaking. The young woman twisted her face in disgust, but the executioner forced her to turn her head.

- Today you have given me immense pleasure, he said, rubbing his sticky cock all over his face. I had never tried the colt and the needles with a Christian of the nobility, I have to admit that you are made of another paste ..
1624956382563.png
And saying this, he began to come slowly, letting the semen stain the young woman's face and even get into her mouth through the opening of the gag. Julia made an indescribable expression of disgust, moaning and protesting, but Sifax forced her to keep her face still.
1624956192982.png
The executioner finished ejaculating on the prisoner and whispered a few inches from her face.

- I have not seen any bitch that can last more than two or three hits with the red-hot irons. They would sell their mothers as long as he stopped doing that to them.

Sifax then drew an iron from the embers, a long metal awl with a bright red tip, and smiling, held it close to his face. Julia stared at the iron in terror and breathing deeply and hard. Sifax could read the terror in her eyes and she lowered the hot iron until it almost touched the breasts of the condemned woman.
gabriele dungeon 579-01-.jpg
- I know you can feel it bitch, ha, ha. Are you afraid?.

Julia nodded in tears and closing eyes turned her face away from the executioner.
A8BC8BAC-ED3D-4F28-B257-A06A37B33AAE.jpeg
Suddenly she felt Sifax push the iron away and then he felt a very pleasant sensation in her crotch. Her entire body shook with pleasure and Julia raised her head. There was the executioner gently masturbating her. The very pig smiled with satisfaction when he saw the girl's disapproving gesture. Julia was shaking her head, asking him to please leave her. But Sifax continued to stroke the lips of her vagina with expert fingers.

- The gag, he said dryly, and Aurelio removed the gag from the young woman. Julia said then.

- Let me,…. Please stop.
ABDD02E3-6C70-4429-A383-E6FC56B23F2C.jpeg
She said those words, but her voice betrayed her. Sifax began to lick her injured nipples as he continued to masturbate her, and the foul tongue was now sucking the wounds, easing the pain and burning of her sensitized breasts. Julia dropped her head with narrowed eyes and gave herself entirely to the pleasure of masturbation.

- Before you die on the cross I'm going to fuck you from the front and the back, and you are also going to suck my cock of your own free will.
fb33abeefe7098284517dd7ad29ba669.jpg
- Never, groaned Julia,…. leave me,… ..please, she gasped, feeling her orgasm coming.

Indeed, after insisting a while Julia began to come while Sifax caressed her entire body. In the middle of the orgasm Julia felt disgust and shame because it was that disgusting and cruel torturer who had given her pleasure in that way.

Julia's courage was beginning to leave her. The torment, humiliation and abuse were taking their toll on her, so she began to ask her executioner for mercy.

- Kill me, have mercy on me, please, she said in sobs.

- Not Christian, don't even dream about it. That would be too good for you. Death will come to you, but it won't be quick. And laughing out loud he walked away from Julia.

She repented at the moment of her weakness and cried again desperately asking forgiveness from her lord and hoping that he would continue her martyrdom.

Two hours later the praetor re-entered, this time accompanied by another rich old man and his servants. It was Senator Gallo, the old pervert who used to have sadistic orgies with his slaves.
2DBD154c.jpg
The centurion was also coming with some guards. They brought by the hair two naked and bound girls. These were none other than Varinia and Alba who fought uselessly against their guardians to avoid being led back to that hideous place.

This time the sadistic praetor had decided to really enjoy and brought the two slaves to the torture chamber to pleasure him and the senator as they watched Julia's ordeal as spectators.

The depraved senator knew very well Julia and her family and when he learned that she was a prisoner in the dungeons of the praetorium, he asked his old friend the praetor to let him attend the show.
romandecadence376a.jpg
As soon as they entered the torture chamber, the two men approached the rack, beautiful Julia had been gagged again
1625078158061.png
- Hello girl, do you remember me? Said the senator, smiling sadistically.
19745280.jpg
She looked at him in shame. That disgusting old man had known her since she was a child and had always been violated by her dirty old-fashioned looks and obscene innuendo. Now she was completely naked, defenseless and exposed to his touch. Without any modesty the old man began to caress her and that made her shake angrily.

- Mmmmmhh what soft skin you have my little girl !. I had wanted to do this since ages.

The young woman continued to resist but it was useless, the old senator continued to caress her with his bony and trembling hands like someone caressing an expensive and delicate object. Then he stepped up and pulled out his wrinkled little cock to the girl's horror.

Then he began to caress the prisoner's nipples with it, and they became hard and perky. These caresses and seeing the torture marks on Julia's body helped the old man to get spliced, which is not easy at his age.

- How are you going to torture the Christian? He asked as he shook it near his face.

- They will apply hot irons.

- Splendid, said the old man, beating the girl with both hands.

Julia was crying inconsolably as the two slaves watched in terror as their mistress was abused. The praetor let the old man abuse Julia, but he soon made him stop. He was convinced that nothing would make Julia renounce Christianity so he had already decided to judge and condemn her, but in the meantime he would enjoy her torment.
1625081062325.png
- I have prepared a diversion for you while the Christian woman torture. These slaves are here to give you pleasure. The old senator approached Varinia and Alba, who stood next to each other, scared to death.

- Very well, but what do we have here ?, and saying this, he separated the faces of the two young women, pulling the hair of both. I see that they have already been tortured, what do you plan to do with them Praetor?

- They will both be crucified in two days.

They cried looking desperately at the old senator.

- Tell me praetor, he said, caressing Varinia's soft breasts. If I buy them, can I safe them of the cross?

The praetor looked at him in surprise. He knew very well that nothing could save a Christian slave from her punishment whoever her owner was, but he guessed she was up to something so he played along.

- Yes Gallo…. of course, if you pay enough they will be yours.

- Very good little ones, you have already heard it, I have decided that I will buy one of you. The lucky woman will be saved from the crucifixion but first you have to earn it. Are you going to be good?

They affirmed anxiously in the hope of getting rid of the torture.
1625080765126.png
- Okay, said the old man, grabbing the two by the waist and drawing them towards him.

The senator kissed them on the mouth and they overcame their revulsion as best they could by trying to please their savior.

- Very good, he said when he finished kissing them, now you are going to make love between yourselves.

He took them by the hair and forced them to kiss and caress each other's bodies. They hesitated, surprised by the order of the old man, who, seeing that they were hesitating, slapped Varinia on the rear.

- Come slaves, we are waiting, make love or you will both be crucified.
bdsmlr-161839-JdYHNMfjVG.gif
Then they looked anxiously at the old man and began to kiss each other at first timidly and with more and more passion and lust. The praetor laughed and invited the old man to sit in the seats that had been prepared for them.

- Come on, put a little more passion.
2-6.gif
Then Alba stopped kissing Varinia and began to lick her beautiful body. The slave was walking her tongue gently over the neck of the other, over her shoulders and spent a long time on her breasts, sucking and licking her nipples until they became hard as stones.
lesbians_26.gif
In turn, Varinia stood still with her eyes closed. Alba followed her, bent down and began to lick her pussy to which the other responded with moans of pleasure. The men laughed delightedly.

- I have already told you that these Christians are basically whores, said the old man to the praetor.

Two slaves were ashamed, but they pretended as much as they could. Alba went on.... and on with the aim of providing the best possible show.

- That's right, suck, bitch, hard. And now rim her ass hole.

Alba pulled her head away from Varinia's cunt and looked alarmed at the merchant.

- Do as he tells you, said the praetor.

- But sir, she answered.
1625078158061.png
- Suck her ass, you idiot or both of you will die on the cross.

Hearing that Alba hurried to comply with the order and stuck her head between Varinia's buttocks in search of the ignoble orifice. Feeling the sweet caresses of Alba's tongue in the halo of her ass, Varinia could no longer control herself and began to moan without dissimulation or modesty. However, the cruel senator did not allow her to come.

- Okay, he said after a while. Come here nasty whores.
807_450.gif
Two young women were being humiliated and degraded by those soulless men but they obeyed instantly, they had to get rid of the torture as it was.

The praetor and the old man looked them up and down. Those two naked beauties with their arms tied behind their backs before them, their heads lowered and their feet together. Despite her gesture, you could tell that they were both very excited.

Now you are going to render a service to your mistress. You slave, take care of your lady Julia's pussy and suck it until she cums, and you are going to suck her tits in the meantime. Varinia's gesture changed and she said.

- Not that, …………… I won't.

- Come on slave, do you prefer to die on the cross?
1625161564361.png
- No sir, said Varinia crying, but don't force me to do that, Julia is my lady,… .. please.

- Stupid whore. Do what I order you immediately.

- Please, sir, I will give you great pleasure if you wish, but not to her, please,..... not to her.

- Sifax, said the praetor, looking severely at Varinia, torment this disobedient slave, hang her upside down and pinch her flesh with red-hot tongs.

Sifax grabbed Varinia by the arm, trying to drag her to where the chains hung, but then she screamed in despair.

- No, please, not torture again.

- Wait a moment, torturer. Will you do what we order?

Varinia lowered her head and timidly affirmed with tears in her eyes. The executioners then seized the two girls and violently pushed them to the torture rack. Julia stood there gagged, she looked tearfully at Varinia and asked her through her not to obey. Aurelio grabbed the slave by the neck and violently forced her to climb onto the rack between Julia's legs.

- Come on, suck bitch and give us a good show.
lesbians_26.gif
- Forgive me ma'am, said Varinia as they forced her to twist her head and suck her pussy.

Sifax then grabbed Alba and also dragged her to the torture rack.

- Come with me and help your friend. Alba looked at Julia's face, which was crying with her eyes closed and began to lick her tits. The Christian martyr wept ashamed of the pleasure and excitement that began to take over her body. The avid tongues of the slaves gently caressed the most sensitized parts of her body, and the poor girl could not hide the orgasm that was reaching her between her protests.

Varinia did not abandon her sweet task. The young slave was crying in shame, and yet she could not help but feel the pleasure of sucking with her tongue the soft vaginal lips of her mistress, while the salty and warm juices of her filled her mouth and ran down her chin.

Suddenly, Varinia felt Julia's cunt convulse and raised her head seeing the shudders of her young mistress above the torture device. Julia was running again. The men enjoyed the show with their stiff dicks, and clapped laughing as they saw the convulsions and screams of pleasure from their young victim.

Meanwhile, Sifax violently pushed Alba away and came on Julia's tits, spilling a rich white slurry over them. To top it off, they forced the two slaves to clean all the semen from Julia's naked body with their tongues. They did it, filled with disgust, forced by the executioners, while Julia continued crying with her face red and hidden in one of her arms.
1625201385261.png
The spectators clapped again and the praetor said.

- Bring in the slaves to suck our dicks, but first get the sperm off them.

Aurelio and Brutus grabbed the hair slaves and after submerging their heads in a pool of water, they led them to the men and forced them to kneel in front of them.

Varinia would suck the praetor and Alba the senator. Meanwhile Galba gave instructions to Sifax.

- Take all the time you want, I want you to torture the Christian little by little, make sure she does not faint while you do it. If you do your best, it will be yours before being crucified.

- Yes sir, said Sifax, while Varinia could not contain her sobs when she heard what they were going to do to her mistress.

- And you stop crying and start sucking
1625201704756.png
Two men sat back and let the slaves do their sweet work gently. Varinia and Alba began resigned with the penises of the two men, timidly licking the glans and closing their eyes in revulsion.
1625202198169.png

Meanwhile Aurelio and Brutus took the wheels of the rack and began to operate the instrument of torture again. The cylinder creaked again with its whining sound, and again the girl's naked body was stretched and lifted on the board. Again that terrible pain began and the poor girl's face contorted with pain as she complained again.
1625201457264.png
The moans of pain and the sobs of the girl caressed the ears of the men while the two slaves caressed the sensitive skin of his cock with their tongues and warm and moist lips. Two naked young women rhythmically moved their heads up and down, up and down, over and over again, without pause and without rest, while their warm breasts brushed against the hairy legs of the men and consequently their nipples were getting hard with each pass.

Suddenly Sifax stopped Julia's torment, only to pull a red-hot punch from the brazier. The sadistic executioner showed the girl the iron, smiling devilishly. The tip of the awl was bright red.
gabriele dungeon 730-1-.jpg
- Are you ready ?, he asked the condemned woman and saying this he brought the hot iron close to her skin.

Julia shook and cried hysterically, unable to move and avoid the fatal bite of the iron. She felt perfectly the heat of that instrument on her skin and she begged through her gag not to do that to her.

Sifax did not apply it directly, but rather played with the young woman for a few moments. Finally, amid her cries and protests, the iron placed the iron on her left thigh. It was only a couple of seconds, but you could perfectly hear the hiss of burned flesh against iron and the creepy scream of the Christian when she felt that inhuman pain in her leg.

- AAAAAAYYYYY, MY GOOOOOD.

Two slaves raised their heads and looked back mechanically seeing Julia's body lifted and stretched on the wrists and ankles.
gabriel inquisition 362-1-.jpg

The young woman's entire body gleamed, drenched in sweat, and she trembled as the woman absorbed the pain of the burn. The face was disfigured by a grimace of agony. Tears and drool fell from her as she kept screaming in sheer pain.
1625284562520.png
- No, please, not that. Varinia said to the praetor in tears.

- Shut up and do your job if you don't want to take her place.
1625284517320.png
The young woman did not dare to continue protesting and continued with the fellatio. Suddenly she heard another heartrending scream from Julia behind, and every hair on her body stood on end.

- IAAAAYYYYYYYYY

The executioner had caressed Julia with another iron on her belly.
gabriele dungeon 710-1-.jpg

- STOP I BEG YOU, STOP, .......NOT AGAIN PLEASE

The young Christian looked at the wounds on her body, crying and asking for mercy, but Sifax already had another hot iron in her hand and this time she placed it on her right side, leaving it a few seconds longer than necessary.

SSSSSSSSHHHH

- IAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
gabriele dungeon 1017-1.jpg
This time the burn was unbearable. Julia rolled her eyes and everything spun around her. The pain was so intense that the girl could not coordinate her thoughts and howled without restraint. The executioner repented of his fierceness, because in one of these his victim could lose consciousness and he returned to the short, repetitive and insistent touches of the iron on different parts of the girl's body.
1625285099483.png
Meanwhile, Aurelio took some glowing embers and placed them on the wood of the rack just below the girl's rear and back. Julia felt that new torment under her body, the heat growing more intense and unbearable.

- Look, said Gallo about to come. They are roasting her alive.

- Yes, over low heat, answered the praetor.

Now it was the two slaves who begged for mercy.

- I beg you, leave her, torment her no more, said Varinia desperately.

In response, the praetor took her by the hair and said.

- Open your mouth, sow, I'm going to come.
1625285486278.png
Varinia didn't even have time to obey, as a burst of hot, slimy cum fell on her face. The praetor came in several spasms that filled the slave's face with semen. It didn't take long for the merchant to come in his turn. Alba stood still for a moment with her eyes closed and the man's cock deep in her mouth, as the senator had a good grip on her hair and wouldn't let her turn her head away. Suddenly, a clear liquid came out. Alba had to swallow all the old man's semen, forced by him.

Julia's martyrdom continued without mercy or rest. Sifax took another hot awl and put it in her left armpit, then her inner thigh, then her groin, then her belly. The young woman would not stop screaming and howling like a madwoman.

In the meantime, the praetor and the merchant exchanged the slaves so that they could give them a new blowjob. Sifax put down the red-hot punches for a moment and stared contentedly at Julia's body stretched out on the rack. Her martyrdom already lasted several hours and despite that, she continued to endure without fainting.

Sifax then decided to return to torture the young woman's breasts. They were round and beautiful breasts and they had also proven to be extremely sensitive. To do this he took out large tongs from the brazier. The pliers had hot red serrated tips. Sifax showed them triumphantly to the praetor, and the praetor nodded.

- Do not torture me more I beg you. Give me death now, please, I can't take it anymore.

- Do you renounce Christ?

- NO, You already know, do not ask me that.

- Executioner, apply the pliers to her tit.

- No, NO, please, not my breasts,..... not again,.... not my breasts, she screamed hysterically shaking her head. AAAAAYYYYYY
bdsm-comics-sex-3-2.jpg

Sifax closed the clamp on her left breast and squeezed and twisted it viciously. Two plumes of smoke rose from the burned flesh as a horrible hiss sounded throughout the torture chamber mixed with the screams of the tortured girl. Julia called her mother and asked her master for help, screaming and begging.

Varinia was crying without restraint now. She dared not interrupt the blowjob, but now her tears were gushing out. The young slave wished that her mistress would die once or at least be unconscious.

The executioner finally let go of Julia's breast, where he had left two hideous reddish marks, then put the tongs back into the brazier and picked up others.

- Where, sir?

- Now I want you to pinch her sex.

- NO, NO, PLEASE, NO

- Do it, Sifax, pinch her pussy.
1625285916291.png
The executioner slowly brought the pliers to Julia's crotch and closed them, biting her vaginal lips very close to the clitoris. Young Julia this time gave a blood-curdling scream as she bit her arm.

- AAAAAAYYYYYY

Two men began to ejaculate again on the two slaves with white shots of sperm. For his part, Sifax reopened the pliers and closed them on poor Julia's vagina. Poor martyr, after shaking and screaming again, finally fainted from the pain.
geor0407a.jpg
Two slaves still spent a long time licking the two men's cocks to clean every last drop of semen. Finally, her face still stained with Senator Varinia's disgusting grout, she raised her head, looked longingly at him, and asked.

- Will you buy me now my lord?. Save me from dying on the cross.

Gallo looked at herwith an amused, enigmatic smile as he put his cock away, then slapped her.

- Insolent slave. How dare you?.
th.jpg
- Please, said Varinia crying, buy me please. I´ll suck your cock evey morning.
1625382341556.png
- He will buy me, said Alba triumphantly, I have given him more pleasure.
images.jpg
- I don't think I will buy any of them, said the senator, getting up. I really want to see how you are nailed to the cross, ha, ha..

Varinia and Alba began to sob and threw themselves at Gallo's feet.

- Please, sir, said Alba, I will satisfy you as you want, whenever you want, I will give you pleasure my master, please, not the cross.
19635023.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
- Take them away, said the praetor dryly and give them to the soldiers to have fun with
Witchunter booklet2 14.jpg

- NO, NO, PLEASE HAVE MERCY, NOOOO

The soldiers caught the slaves and dragged them out of the torture chamber as they kicked and desperately begged for mercy.

- Ha ha, you have been very clever, senator.

- Stupid whores, ha ha! They tought I was serious.

Both men approached the rack to examine Julia who was lying unconscious, her face now not tight but showing a relaxed countenance. The wounds from the irons were perfectly visible on her white skin, and despite all the suffering she endured, the young woman's body was still highly desirable.

- She is beautiful, people will pay well to see her naked nailed to a cross, said the senator.
romandecadence288.jpg
- How long will she take to recover? I need she to be able to walk on the day of the execution with the patibuli on her shoulders.

- Three days Your Honor. It would also be convenient for a doctor to see her.

- Okay, let her rest for two days, the trial will be held on the third day.

To be continue

Chapter 12 Proculus's Pleasure

th.jpg001.jpg

When the praetor and Senator Gallo left the torture chamber, the executioners unleashed Julia's defenseless body and Sifax slung her over his strong shoulder to carry her to the cell.
sla6.jpg
Alba and Varinia were already there on their knees on a bed of straw, naked and shackled to the wall. Two cried for the humiliation suffered and the tremendous fate that awaited them. They barely listened to Sifax. He limited himself to depositing Julia on the cot, covered her with a blanket, and left there, closing the door.
1625556127835.png
Hours later, the physicist came to heal the wounds of the young martyr and prevent them from becoming infected. Aided by an assistant, he washed her entire body and applied an ointment ......

…………

It was night and Centurion Quintus was speaking near the praetorium gates with a cloaked man who insisted on hiding his face.
greek girls 22.png
- Is everything ready, Centurion?

- Yes.
cesaro-y-marco.jpg
- I hope you will be discreet.

- Of course Proculus, you have nothing to worry about.

- Chsssst, don't say my name, here you have the agreement.

The centurion took the bag in which the coins were jingling and after weighing it smiled.

- Follow me, .... merchant, ... you will not regret it.

Once the officer gave the password, Quintus and his companion passed through the fortress gates without problem, and the same happened with access to the dungeons.
legionarios.png
Quintus discreetly slipped a couple of coins into the jailer's hands and he gave them a torch so they could walk through the dark corridors without fear.
1625555064528.png
At first the cold stone walls, dark and silent, made Proculus shudder, but as they entered the sordid dungeons, the men began to hear what sounded like female moans.
unnamed (2).jpg

- They are the prisoners, clarified Quinto as if necessary.

- It seems, ... it seems as if they were fucking, said Proculus more and more excited.

- Yes, ... soldiers visit them every night to have a good time, sometimes there are also visitors from outside who pay well ... you understand me.
Firekeeper_62.jpg
Próculo passed by the cells where several men seemed to abuse some naked and bound women while others saw everything from their cages or chained to the walls of the dungeons. Christian slaves had already been subjected to all kinds of abuse and humiliation for two days, and most of them were resigned to their fate so they no longer even protested.

- Come this way, whispered Quinto, this cell is next to the torture chamber.

Once in the cell the sounds from outside were no longer heard and the Fifth Centurion led the rich merchant to a wall where there was a metal lattice.

Proculus looked through the lattice and what he saw on the other side surprised him.

- Oh, holy Venus!

Back
Top Bottom