Julia, saint and martyr

Go to CruxDreams.com
Quinto smiled

- Enjoy the show Proculus, cheers!.

And the centurion came out closing the door.
1625580612927.png
- Valentina! How beautiful you are.
1625579035188.png
Proculus recognized his beautiful slave instantly. The young woman hung by her arms from the vault of the torture chamber completely naked.
21 (1).jpg
This enhanced the round shapes of her sculptural body stand out. She was so stretched out that she barely touched the floor with her toes. Traces of fresh lashes were visible on her skin, and from her gagged mouth, threads of drool kept slipping, wetting her firm breasts and making them glow in the torchlight. The backlighting of these highlighted the beautiful curves of the young woman's body, her round hips, her perfect buttocks and her fleshy breasts that trembled at the slightest movement and were crowned by hard and thick nipples.
21 (2).gif
Almost mechanically Próculo took out his already hardened member to masturbate, his beloved slave had never seemed so beautiful or desirable.
amandas-dark-place-15163941098gnk4.jpg
Young woman must have been uncomfortable but remained apparently calm, only her wet and messy hair that hid part of her face revealed the violent flogging she had had to endure only minutes before.

Proculus regretted not having seen while the executioners whipped his beautiful slave and tried to imagine her screams and convulsions as she received the lashes so naked and totally defenseless.
1625584142558.png
After a while, the door to the dungeon was opened and four burly, half-naked guards entered. Valentina trembled in fear ans began to beg them for something incomprehensible, surely they were coming to continue the interrogation.

In fact, it was so, the soldiers stripped completely, a sign that used to alternate torture with rape, and continued what they had left half an hour earlier.
Torture 148.jpg
One of them pulled again on the rope that held Valentina's arms up and lifted her body into the air until she hung in the air. At that moment, Proculus realized that the thumbs of her feet had been tied to a ring on the ground so that her entire body was stretched a few inches above the ground. Valentina's thighs and buttocks gleamed perky and now the merchant could see in detail that they had also been scarred by the scourge. The man couldn't stop masturbating.

1625585100309.png
Meanwhile, another executioner began to fan the embers of one of the braziers with a bellows, while another was introducing the torture tools to warm it up.

- Listen, Christian bitch, if you don't want more pain, you'll have to give us a name. Do you know any other traitorous slaves?

Valentina looked at him and shook her head.

- Stubborn, I see that you are not going to speak, so you leave us no alternative, and then the executioner took some large black iron tongs and opened them in front of the young woman's face.

She denied crying but could not prevent the executioner from choosing a piece of meat from the thigh and pinching it with the pliers.
gabriele dungeon 652-1-.jpg
- And now, do you remember any names?....no?. Kiss her with your hot lips

gabriele dungeon 498-01-_l.jpg
ssssshhhhh

- IAAAAYYYYYYYYY

I have been posting this story in the spanish group of course in spanish and in this link I am about to finish the spanish version (21 chapters and no ilustration).

https://www.todorelatos.com/relato/172661/

thanks to Eulalia I can post it in english and illustrated as I like. So enjoy!.
Oh I found you again! Great! I was on holidays when you started so Will have to catch up!

I hope I love it as much as I do your other works!
Muchas gracias señorita

I am not fluent but learning Spanish (slowly) so would love to try to read the original as well!

Valentina screamed and cried, but the executioner not only did not release his grip, but also began to twist the pinch.
unnamed (21).jpg
- Come on, speak up! Confess!

- IAAAAAAYYYYY

The slave screamed much louder twisting her head and begging for mercy.

Just seeing that, Proculus almost reached orgasm but he reserved himself hoping that something stronger would be done to the girl.

After twisting the meat several times both ways, the executioner released the pinch, leaving an ugly reddish mark on the thigh, but only to grab another pinch on the navel.
2016-02-01-00-17-30.jpg
- Let's see if it hurts more here, come on!, talk bitch!, we know you know other Christian women, say their names and you will end up suffering.
2016-01-31-00-04-22.jpg
- AAAAYYYYYYYY

The other executioners watched in silence so that the young woman's wailing and pleading filled the entire torture chamber and sounded like heavenly music to the merchant.

After the navel, the executioner stroked the girl's sensitive breasts with the tips of his pliers and asked her again if she was going to give him a name.

- If you denounce one of your sisters we will stop, otherwise I will tear off one of your nipples. Which do you prefer to keep, the right or the left?

- NOOOOO

Valentina said no hysterical, but then the executioner was closing the pliers on the tip of the girl's right breast, pressing with all his might and she began to scream uncontrollably when a flash of pain came from her breast.
2016-02-01-00-19-32.jpg
- AAAAYYYYYYYY

- Ha ha, it hurts like hell, doesn't it Christian? Come on, confess, confess or I'll rip it off.
2016-03-17-20-55-16.jpg
- AAAAYYY

That beast began to twist and stretch the nipple that now looked like a shapeless hide.

Suddenly, amid the screams and convulsions, a film of golden liquid slipped between the poor slave's thighs.
Gifs-for-Tumblr-1386.gif
This time Proculus could not contain himself and came so violently that his legs almost failed him.
Marcella_12.jpg
The tearing of her nipple was a bluff, but after twisting it with all her might it turned red and swollen and hurt intensely with each throb. The executioner continued the torture impassively and continued to play with the pliers for a long time and pinched the young woman in many parts of her anatomy: her other breast, her buttocks, the labia of her vagina, etc. however, he could not get anything from her.
2016-03-17-17-41-24.jpg
Anyway, the executioners had all the time in the world to make her talk so after the first hour of interrogation they decided that the beautiful slave should ride on a pony. They released the thumbs on her feet and after lifting her a few more inches, they grabbed her legs, spreading them in opposite directions while two of them placed the pony under her crotch.

Last edited:
Proculus noticed that the wedge of the pony was lined in turn by a metal wedge not very sharp but enough to press the girl's sex in a very painful way.

Then they were releasing the rope that held her arms so that Valentina began to ride on that infernal mount.
g-bds-dam-damian16-003.jpg
- AAAAAYYY

The girl screamed again in pain and tried to rebel by bending her legs, but the executioners prevented her and placed an iron stocks between her ankles below the horizontal crossbar of the pony.
1625664574767.png
This forced her to keep one leg on each side so that all of her weight slammed onto her crotch, kneeling painfully against the metal wedge.

Four men left her like this for a while, reveling in her suffering face.

- NOOOOO, NOOOO THA PAINNN

It was useless for her to protest, the weight of her body pressed on her sensitive sex and turned into a dull and growing pain that was invading her abdomen.

Proculus had regained his erection and was still masturbating watching his slave being tortured.

tumblr_o7wxbwaHk61s4jw4io1_500.gif

For her part, Valentina cried and begged to be taken down from there because the pain in her crotch was growing and unbearable. The only way to alleviate it was to use force with your arms and lift HERSELF up on the pony.

The soldiers let her do it for about ten minutes, amused by her desperate efforts to escape this brutal torture, but when they got tired they hung sacks filled with sand from her ankles. Since each bag weighed two kilos, the pressure on the crotch was more and more intense and poor Valentina cried non-stop begging for mercy.

- Come on, Christian, report one of your friends, just one, and we'll take your bags off you.

But she insisted on saying no. In reality, she knew many sisters in the faith, both slaves and free, but she could not make them go through the torture and violations that she herself was suffering. Thus, given his stubborn silence, the executioner ordered two more sacks to be hung on him, that is, four kilos hanging from each ankle.

- IAAAAAAYYY

Young slave's disconcerted gesture was very eloquent of her suffering. She kept shedding tears or drool that fell all over his body.

- Even so you insist on keeping quiet, right? Okay, we will use the hot irons.

When Proculus saw an executioner taking an iron from the brazier with its red-hot tip, he increased the rhythm of his masturbation.

- By Jupiter, what are they going to do with that? he said to himself.

Before applying it to her skin, the executioner brought the iron close to the girl's face, just so that she could feel its heat.

- Last chance before I touch you with this, bitch, tell me the name of one of those worshipers of Jesus, let's go !.
gabriel inquisition 363-1-.jpg
- NOOOOOO

- Come on, say it, say it or I'll touch you with this.

Valentina's eyes were bulging out of their sockets and the tendons in her neck were about to burst as she screamed for mercy, but those four lustful sadists had no mercy for her.

SSSSSSHHHH

- IAAAAAAAYYYY

The red-hot punch touched her left foot and the girl began to flail and scream wildly as a puff of smoke rose toward the vault and her crotch slammed against the pony wedge over and over again.

Proculus was on the verge of a second orgasm seeing Valentina's body glistening with her own perspiration and trembling like that.

When the young woman assimilated the burn, she stopped shaking and began to cry.

- Come on slave, report someone you know, she doesn't even have to be a Christian, it is enough for us that she is young and beautiful like you… if you don't, I'll burn you with another iron.

Valentina looked at him crying and saying no, which convinced the executioner to insert the punch into the embers and remove another with the incandescent tip.

- Where do I burn her this time? He asked his henchmen.

- In the armpit it is very painful, maybe she sings.

- Okay, in the armpit, one two and… ..three.

SSSSSHHHHH
1625665843778.png
- IIIIAYAYYYYY

This time Valentina pissed herself again while her entire body shook uncontrollably, her sex hitting against the pony.

……
gabriele dungeon 271-01-.jpg

- NO NO I BEG YOU NOT AGAYYYYYYYYYY

SSSSSHHHHHH

The young woman refused to report anyone so the torture of the irons continued slowly and systematically. The executioner applied the red-hot awl up to ten times more on the skin in different places of her beautiful body, driving her to the limit of madness.
gabriele dungeon 677-1-.jpg
After this he nailed red hot needles in her tits, but he did not manage to subdue the brave Christian martyr.

The next thing was the pliers but this time with the red-hot tip.
gabriel inquisition 389-1-a.jpg
The executioner took them out of the brazier and directed them towards the defenseless body of the girl while she denied hysterically, however instead of touching her skin with them he closed them on the metal wedge and waited a while.

The tremendous heat was transmitted by the metal that lined the wedge and its effects were soon evident by the howls of the slave. Valentina tried to push away that infernal heat that she now felt in her crotch by using her arms but she could barely do it for a few seconds. Then she would give in and touch the hot metal again with the delicate skin of her sex and the inner part of her thighs and buttocks.
1625664454715.png
- IIIAAYAYYYY MY GOD STOP STOP AAAAAYYYY.

The young woman was crying and howling with her face turned upwards as the tears and drool poured down
tumblr_mn9e8wZsfA1qf8nqto1_500.gif
Proculus could not contain himself and came again with pleasure seeing the suffering of his slave.

She could not bear much more the torment, so she fainted, freeing herself for a few moments from that terrible pain.

Annoyed by the fainting of his victim, the executioner left the tongs on the brazier.

- Wake her up and we'll continue in a few minutes….

The torture session lasted for several hours more, the executioners woke her up by pouring a bucket of cold water

- Please, don´t torture me any more, I can´t stand more.
unnamed (13).jpg

- Are you kidding slave?, now you are tasting the "rack pleasures" ha, ha.

Valentina was laid on the torture rack where she was kept for four hours more.
1625668080183.png
There the executioners fucked her for sex and for her mouth and after that they continued to torment her mercilessly.
gabriel inquisition 380-1- (1).jpg
Thus they stretched his limbs almost to the point of dislocation while placing braziers a few inches under his feet.
witchhunt391s.jpg
Then they pinched her flesh hot pliers and pierced her tits again with red hot needles.

1625668248245.png

- I feel her pussy shudder against my cock every time you stick one of those needles, stick another one.

- NoOO, please, noooayyyyyy
g-bds-dam-damian16-012 b.jpg

After sticking dozens of needles in her breasts, they began to stick them in her labia and clitoris as well, while she did not want to pray or ask for mercy.

1625667846599.png
Then they parted her lips and gave her painful touches with a small hot iron inside her pussy. Poor Valentina was about to faint.

However, the worst torture was the pear.

1625668960080.png
They inserted a pear of anguish into her vagina and slowly they turned the screw
1625668543235.png
- Do you feel your lover?, it is very pasionate, isn´t it?

1625668712000.png

- IIAAAYYYYYYY, YES.....YES.... I KNOW MORE CHRISTIAN SLAVEGIRLS, I TELL YOU THEIR NAMES....I TELL YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT REMOVE IT FROM MY PUSYYYYYAAAAAYYY

Valentina fainted again after turning the pear screw several times, and the executioners decided that she had had enough.

- I hope you enjoyed, merchant, said Quinto after entering the cell.

- Yes, centurion, I really enjoyed it.

- For a similar amount I can let you fuck her once she's recovered.

- No centurion, I am content to look,… ..do you think the praetor will condemn her to die on the cross?

- Yes, of course, all slaves will be crucified except those destined for other torture.

- Other tortures?

- Yes, you know, some variety to amuse the audience in the arena, ......lions, fire, impalation,.....Sifax has a lot of imagination.

- Hmmmm perhaps that will be too fast, actually the longest is dying on the cross

- Yes, crucifixion is possibly one of the most cruel ordeals, it is also humiliating for these Christians girls who think they are so chaste and pure, in fact they will have to remain completely naked in front of people, perhaps sodomized by a long cornu.

- Hmmm, I am pleased to hear that… ..in that case maybe you can earn something more, I wish Valentina to be crucified and to live for many hours.

- It can be hours or even days, merchant, the executioners are very skilled.

- Better, but crucifixion is not enough, I also want her to be subjected to various tortures before and during her crucifixion. Do you think it will be possible centurion?

- Of course, everything is possible with money, ha ha.

While the sadistic men spoke, the executioners untied the poor slave from the torture rack and took her unconscious to her cell… ..

To be continue

Chapter 13 Orgy in Senator´s Domus

Meanwhile, not far from the torture chamber where Valentina suffered torture, Senator Gallo was celebrating a feast in honor of the praetor.
1625735401814.png
In the luxurious senator´s domus there was a great bustle that night because the entire upper class of the city had gathered: senatorial class, equestrian, magistrates, military, merchants, etc ... the richest and most influential men had come together with their women and older daughters.
extras-bring-extended-orgy-of-nude-women-to-spartacus-0435-21.jpg
Word had spread throughout the city of Centurion Quintus´ hunted party that had been carried out two days earlier. So far the persecution of Christians had involved the crucifixion of one or two female slaves outside the city gate. However, now there was talk of arena games where more than twenty Christian young women were to be executed on the cross. People, always hungry for bloody entertainment, were excited by the novelty and wanted to know all the ordeal details. In addition, it was rumored that among the prisoners there were not only slaves but also upper-class women.....perhaps they were being interrogated by the praetor's executioners at that moment.

All this caused a morbid curiosity especially among the men of the city always eager to contemplate beautiful naked slaves suffering on the cross. However, there were no shortage of women of the nobility who felt a similar excitement before a show of this kind.

On the other hand, when he sent his invitations to the party, the rich senator promised that his guests would enjoy a prelude to such bloody games in his domus: naked beautiful slaves would be punished only for fun.
unnamed (23).jpg
In fact, in the lower peristyle of the mansion, the senator had one of his younger slaves crucified to welcome his wicked guests.
slaves4-.jpg
The girl's name was Alicia and she was beautiful, slim and flexible. She had been bought only two days before in the slaves market an she remain virgin.

Gallo ordered she had been tied to a low cross fully naked in a very uncomfortable position and without any kind of sedile, so after several hours hanging on the cross she did nothing but "dance" and struggle searching in vain for a bearable posture.
13acc11 Damian romandecadence187.jpg
Close to her was a contubernium of eight soldiers who not only guarded her but also made sure she did not get bored. Thus they abused her between teasing, pinching and slapping, they also licked and nibbled her breasts or masturbated her in front of the servants to her shame. Even when most of the guests came in, they fucked her in turn, one on one, or two at a time.

In the spacious celebration hall and its surrounding porches, the guests ate and drank the wine and sweets brought to them by the senator's beautiful slaves. All of the girls were naked, adorned with earrings or small chains and perfectly waxed. They behaved in a submissive way as they allowed themselves to be touched and caressed by the guests without any problem. In fact, all of them smiled and were willing to provide whatever sexual services were requested.

Actually, they had no other choice, since the slaves knew that if they were rebellious or elusive, they would be severely punished with whips or crucified in the garden like Alicia.
extras-bring-extended-orgy-of-nude-women-to-spartacus-0435-20.jpg
Senator Gallo had also hired some musicians and dancers to liven up the party and delight the guests.
extras-bring-extended-orgy-of-nude-women-to-spartacus-0435-18 (1).jpg
To the rhythm of the cymbals, the aulos and the lyre, half dancers, half jugglers, performed daring jumps and pirouettes showing their beautiful naked, flexible and muscular bodies for hours of training.

It was common for this type of party to end in an orgy but for the moment the wine had circulated moderately and the guests maintained a prudent attitude.
2-a69d5077aecdb00f4ff026d429ee7fc9.png
- I have to congratulate you Galba, for getting rid of that Christian scum, it is incredible how that pernicious oriental sect has managed to penetrate our own homes.

- Thanks Gaius Marcio, I believe that it is my duty to follow Emperor Decius's orders. That is why the slaves are being conveniently interrogated in the fortress dungeons. This way we will get all of them trapped. We cannot allow any of those vermin to escape.

- By Jupiter, "conveniently interrogated", I imagine that means… ..

- Yes… .., is what you imagine, Gallo, probably at this time that savage Sifax will be torturing some slavegirl.

Men and women of the group looked at each other, Syfax was well known and many of those had seen him perform.

Galba's words made Sabina, Helena's aunt, especially excited.
1625773466402.png
- Praetor, are you saying that the executioners have "interrogated" all the prisoners?
1625773575046.png
- Yes, beautiful Sabina, to all of them, without exception. They have to extract all the possible information from them.

Sabina followed maliciously.

- But…., It is said that not all of them are slaves,… .. it seems that among those Christians there are some free women,.... even some of the nobility, is it true?

The praetor was not very comfortable talking about it.

- Yes,… er… there is one.....

- And are they also subjected to torture?..all of them?

It is evident that Sabina was thinking of her niece Helena with sadistic curiosity.

Galba hesitated, puzzled,... Senator Gallo gave him a hand
images.jpg
- Praetor, ... I think Sabina is especially interested in her niece Helena. Apparently, when Centurion Quintus searched the legate's house, he discovered that it was a Christian traitor and took her to the dungeons with the others.

The praetor had not given much importance to this young woman since she did not exactly belong to the aristocracy of the city, but he breathed a sigh of relief.

- Oh, ....is that ....so, are you worried about your niece?.... I don't know, Quintus, has this Helena been tort....I mean questioned?
0000828440.jpg
- No sir, she is still in her cell, the executioners have not yet interrogated her, as I know she seems to have become Sifax's "favorite" and no one dares to touch her.

- Ha ha, how touching!.

Everyone laughed at the thought that the innocent Helena had become such a monster "girlfriend".
1625773575046.png
- I hope that reassures you, noble Sabina, if she is truly a Christian, your niece will be tried and executed,....em... it cannot be otherwise,..... but if you wish, until then.... I myself will guarantee her .....her integrity.

- No, you have not understood me, Praetor, I denounced my niece myself. It seemed a disgrace to me that someone in my family belonged to that heretical sect of Christians.

- But

Sabina slightly overreacted her feigned indignation

- It is a shame that such a vermin has taken advantage of my trust and that of my husband and has nested in my own home after everything I have done for her. In fact, I wish that the full rigor of Caesar's justice would fall on my niece.

Those words puzzled the praetor.
1625774525380.png
- Oh…. Excuse me, matron, ... I did not know, ... .. in which case I will order her to be taken to the torture chamber tonight, ... Fifth !.

- Wait, I can think of something better praetor, said Sabina with infinite cruelty. If the senator has no problem, you can have her brought here and interrogated in front of all your guests, that will serve as an example of your justice, who says that among the women present here there is no other hidden Christian?

- Excellent idea, said the sadistic Gallo. The day they arrested your niece I already had the opportunity to give her a preview in this do,us but today it will be better with the public.

Everyone applauded the idea, nothing less than a beautiful young woman from her class was going to be flogged in her presence.

The praetor hesitated for a few moments, but suddenly realized that Helena would allow him to hide the savage tortures he had subjected Julia to. He was in a delicate political situation, on the one hand he had to heed Decius' edict and treat the Christians with the utmost rigor, but on the other hand he did not know how the patricians of the city would react when Julia´s torment were known. In any case, it was convenient for him to buy time because the celebration of the games would give him great popular support.
1625774904283.png
- It's,… .. it's okay,….Quinto take some soldiers and bring her here,.... oh .....and let Sifax, Aurelio and Brutus come and… .and bring some of their.....their “toys”.
1625773466402.png
- Yes, centurion, added Sabina with a wink, bring her with the brooch of the wolves, you already know it.

The centurion smiled sadly and bowed to the matron.

Sabina took Galba's arm and pressed herself against him.

- Thank you for granting me this favor, I also have some ideas to punish that bitch, do you want to hear them?

- Of course Sabina, I will pay attention to whatever you have in mind.

- Thanks Galba, neither my husband nor I will ever forget how kind you are to me. How many days do you say the games will last?

- Three days, noble Sabina.

- Oh, no less than three days !, quite an event for a provincial city like this one.
images (11).jpg
- Will there be gladiators and wild beasts? Asked Gaius Marcio.

- Of course, the coffers allow it.
1625775797164.png
- And how many slaves will be executed?

- At the beginning we had a little more than twenty, but they have for the moment denounced another twenty more… .. Just in case the carpenters have been ordered to make more than fifty crosses.

The small group that was in dialogue with the praetor applauded with joy.

- By Mars, it will be a massive crucifixion, a sight to see.

- Yes, almost all of them will suffer the torture of the cross......but this time fully naked
1625775847206.png
- Naked?

- Yes all the girls without any clothing to hide their nakedness,… .. not even a loincloth ……can you imagine it?

The men smiled sadistically.

......and Sifax will also prepare other surprises.
images (15).jpg
- Surprises, what surprises? Give us something praetor.

- No, no, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise….

- Come on, ha ha ha.

And the party continued inside.

Seppiaprofile2.jpg
Meanwhile the beautiful Claudia, another young patrician from the city, had arrived. The slaves had led her in a palanquin to the entrance of the domus but she wanted to enter by herself. The woman was beautifully draped in a thin purple-dyed silk dress with no sleeves that left a generous cleavage. Those clothes and jewels greatly accentuated her charms.

Claudia entered confidently, aware that her beauty would have its effect when she arrived late for the party, but suddenly she stopped short.
tumblr_pyp333cRq51u68uyyo1_250.gif
- Sacred Isis! she said to herself.

A chill ran through her anatomy and made the girl blush.
unnamed (9).jpg
A nude girl was crucified in the perystilum
1625777448307.png
However, far from being frightened, the young woman approached the cross once her initial surprise had passed.
C_0ML4gVoAAZUS_a.jpg
The soldiers who were guarding the prisoner were about to block her path, but when they saw she was a rich and beautiful woman, they let her approach, curious as to what she was going to do.

Claudia looked at the crucified girl with a mixture of compassion and excitement and her eyes roamed her beautiful naked body. At that moment Alicia had her knees bent as if she were squatting, and her arms were open and very stretched out. Her thighs were slightly bluish from the cold of the night coupled with circulation problems, and her ribs stood out perfectly under her small breasts. Her nipples were prickly and hard because the cold and because two of the soldiers had doubled penetrated her a few minutes earlier.
witnesses.jpg
Seeing Claudia's skirt, the slave looked up and looked at her face.

Then Alicia closed her legs and hid her face in shame when she saw how that rich woman was looking at her. The girl still had wet and shiny sex and she didn't want to show it.
1625777448307.png
Claudia insisted on exploring her beautiful anatomy with her eyes, her heart beating in her chest so hard that the young patrician would swear she heard the beat.

The soldiers noticed the embarrassment of the young patrician and discreetly elbowed each other. Her nipples clearly stood on end under the thin fabric of her dress, plus her crotch also got wet and her sex stiffened. Despite everything, they avoided making any rude comments.

- What,… .. what has she done? Why are you punishing her like this?

- He hasn't done anything that I know of. They are orders from Senator Gallo.

- I think she has drawn lots among the slaves and it has been her turn.

Claudia was not a Christian but a pagan and a fervent follower of the Dionysians. In fact she had an extreme sado-masochistic tendency. She had seen many executions by crucifixion and had always wondered what a naked woman on the cross would feel in torment before a bloody and cruel crowd.
voyeur_girl_ma-8643.gif
She was really curious and in fact that was the fantasy she masturbated with every night in her bed.
Gabriel Roman arena 519-1-.jpg
While she caressed herself in the solitude of her bed, Claudia imagined herself crucified and naked in front of a crowd while cruel executioners fucked and tortured her in different ways.

Suddenly the young patrician noticed what was around the cross.
damian_083_02.jpg
The soldiers had brought drinks and something to eat. They had been told to stand guard with Alicia throughout the night, but near to the food there were several whips, tongs, dildos bristling with spikes and other torture tools. There was also a brazier and Claudia guessed that it would not only serve to keep the soldiers warm during the night.
brazier-pliers-and-tools-of-a-medieval-blacksmith-E17A52.jpg
- In order to,…. What's all that for? Claudia said with her heart pounding inside her chest.
1625777448307.png
- It's for her, said one of the guards, taking a whip and stroking the slave's bare skin, the senator ordered that at the end of the party we entertained the guests…. you know.

- NO, no, PLEASE, I haven't done anything. Please, madam, intercede for me, don't let them hurt me.

That earned Alicia a slap in the face.

- Shut up stupid or it will be worse.

- But, but,… .you can't, poor girl, if she's almost a girl.

The soldiers began to dislike Claudia's attitude so they tactfully invited her to leave.

- Maybe you better get into the party, ma'am, then you can see how we punish this whore.

And Claudia walked away from the cross into the hustle and bustle within. The young woman really wanted to go to the bathroom and masturbate there… ..

Little by little some guests had getting drunk and the party was cheerer and cheerer.
spartacus-vengeance-empty-hands.gifnot-much-you-can-see-here-but-the-fact-that-this_6086f4cb6b830.gif
So while some dancers had turned their performance into a sensual erotic dance, a pair of slaves on their knees were taking care of the penises of a group of men.
23202 (1).jpg
Beautiful Claudia appeared in the hall and a lot clapped.
tumblr_edc3a9ee55bb2201607734844a408423_295ae0c7_400.gif
- Oh my dear Claudia, finally, Sabina came forward, every day you look more and more beautiful ... .. but you seem flustered, what is wrong with you?

d032f495c94ec487e542f7cf53ca5233.gif

- No, it's nothing Sabina, a slight dizziness but it will pass immediately.
8e7278e844f54e9a31a724e7a805780c.gif
- Come with us, the praetor is explaining details of the games that are going to be celebrate,...you know these Christian women execution in the arena.

- Yes,..thank you Sabina.

Claudia already knew something about that and in fact one of the reasons for going to the party was precisely to find out about everything. She didn't want to miss the games either, ......but for different reasons that Sabina… ..
tumblr_lzo4m3vrcr1rq1tkxo3_r1_400 (1).gif
The party continued for another hour and the guests became more and more attached to the complacent slaves, when suddenly Centurion Quintus arrived with his prisoner. The officer was escorted by eight legionaries and by the three executioners, Sifax, Aurelio and Brutus.

1625798060057.png

The crowd murmured in surprise and stepped fearfully away from the grumpy executioners, leaving room for the centurion to drag Helena into the center of the room.
1625799623755.png
Sabina was extremely pleased to see the way her hated niece was brought in. Of course she was completely naked, with a rigid yoke on her neck and wrists that forced her to keep her hands up on both sides of her head. Shackles had also been placed on her ankles, linked together by a few links. This forced him to walk with short and awkward steps which made her naked flesh tremble in an obscene and ridiculous way.

40d7359b23b9b8011b2212380ff1d16ea07d1aa5_00.jpg
- Holy Venus!, look at that whore the soldiers have brought

- How disgusting! She stinks of man seed, ja, ja.

romandecadence79.jpg1625813605369.png
Of course the centurion as Sabina suggested placed the wolf clips on Helena´s nipples, clitoris, and tongue. That had made the half-mile walk between the Praetorium and Senator Gallo's villa a torment for poor girl. Quintus judged that she was not walking fast enough. That is why he made her hurry, constantly pulling on the chain while the soldiers used their spears as a spur, prodding her buttocks with them.

None of this was necessary because the martyr was submissive at all times, but Quinto considered that Sabina would like any extra torture or humiliation suffered by the girl. The fact is that Helena had to travel that distance experiencing horrible pain in the most sensitive parts of her body while suffering the humiliation of walking naked and bound in the middle of the street.
20237596.jpg
- Take the restraints off and clean her, Galba said with a powerful erection, I have to question the girl.

And the centurion slammed open the jaws of the spiked wolves, which drew several screams from the beautiful girl. Little streams of blood dripped from where the metal wolves had sunk their sharp teeth, but they quickly dried.

The servants then poured several buckets of water on the girl, which made the blood disappear and left it soaked.
slave_girls_-792.jpg
With all her hair wet and dripping water, Helena straightened up but kept her head low with humility. In fact, except that first day in that same house, the young woman had suffered no further damage and her skin was practically clean of whip marks. However, now Quintus announced to her that she was going to be interrogated in front of the senator's sadistic guests. The young woman was resigned to her imminent martyrdom, she was only ashamed to suffer torture in front of all those people.
40d7359b23b9b8011b2212380ff1d16ea07d1aa5_00.jpg
From time to time she timidly raised her eyes seeing all those men who ate her with their eyes and that group of Sabina's friends who openly laughed and made fun of her in whispers.

- Look at her, she looks like horny.

- Ha, ha, what a whore!.

The entrance of the newcomers had silenced the musicians and they were all silent and expectant.

This allowed the praetor's voice to be heard.
20237596.jpg
- Your name is Helena, right?

- Yes.

- Louder!, everyone can hear you.
1.jpg
- Yes, my name is Helena.

- I have been told that you are a Christian, is that true?

- Yes

- That caused a general murmur of surprise and disapproval, but the praetor extinguished it with a wave of his hand.

- Don't you know that Caesar has ordered the execution of all Christians?

- Yes, I know

- And despite that you persist in your faith? Don't you know what to expect?

The young woman took a moment to answer, she did not want to pronounce aloud the horrible way they were going to execute her.

- And so?

- I will be ... I will be crucified.

People murmured again something about her.

- And is that what you want?
slave_girls_-792.jpg
- If I have to die, I prefer it to be on the cross. This is how my Lord Jesus died, for me it would be an honor to die like him.

That provoked an angry response from everyone, the fortitude of the young Christian was annoying those present.
253f03f484a8738e8ba6554f099fdcbe.jpg
- Christian bitch!

- Whore!

Then Sabina approached the praetor and said something in his ear.

- Very well, he said when silence returned, Centurion have your men prepare another cross in the peristyle, when I finish her interrogation this Christian will have the opportunity to experience the "pleasures" of crucifixion all night with the other slave.

Everybody burst into an explosion of applause approving the praetor's decision, which had actually been a perverse idea of Helena's aunt.

- Do not worry, for the moment they will only tie you with ropes to the cross. On the day of your execution they will use nails this big.
1.jpg
For her part, Helena lowered her head in shame but couldn't help showing the growing excitement she felt.
DesertedLiquidEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif
- Isis, Claudia thought, looking at the girl, that young woman is like me, she wants to be crucified.

The centurion took his soldiers to prepare everything necessary, then the praetor continued with the interrogation.

- Very well, it is clear that you are a traitor and you deserve death but first you must do one last service to the state. You are going to tell us the name of your Christian accomplices.

That violated poor Helena, being a stranger she did not know any Christian but even if she knew them she would not have said anything.

- Keep you quiet?

- I'm sorry my lord, I don't know any Christian.

- It is better for you to say what you know now, otherwise I will have to send my executioners to scourge you right now.

- I'm sorry, sir, send your executioners to do whatever they want with me but I won't tell you anything.
51Dg3ulYVdL._AC_.jpg
Claudia was gripping the fabric of her dress with such force that she was digging her nails into the palm of her hand. Despite her terror, the young Patricia prayed to the gods the young christian to be tied up and flogged .

- I see you are a strong headed girl, so you make it very difficult for me, Helena, said the praetor, Sifax, tie the prisoner and prepare the whips, we will see if the contact of the leather against skin unleashes her tongue.
UvL1VsyUSBS4s872ZSCJbgWjo35OTcTs1pfN4tINTEX4S-+P3beAOwKCEjVm-BtUn9KcnYQTl4e7eNRjAWdQo6zfrB39H1...jpg
The order excited everyone, nothing better than flogging a beautiful naked woman to liven up a party. Sifax removed the restraints and took her to the place where she was to be flogged.

Helena allowed herself to be tied up without exerting any resistance and she also opened her mouth for the executioner to fit a gag between her teeth. That would prevent her from biting the tongue.

To be continue

Chapter 14 The Interrogation of Helena
romandecadence130a.jpg1625827295569.png
As they finished tying up Helena, the audience formed themselves in a semicircle. Many took their cups and slaves with them to enjoy better the flagellation.
romandecadence381.jpg
The way they tied her, with legs and arms spread out to the extreme, the poor girl could not even hide her intimacies from those sadists who laughed and made fun of her. The executioners used to carefully shave the victims´crotch to facilitate the torture work, so at that time Helena's sex was at full sight.

1625827686650.png
- Sacred Isis her bald labia and clitoris are enlarged and bulging with excitement.

- Is it posible that whore to be so horny?

- Soon she will taste "the whip touch" on her pussy and she won´t feel so much pleasure, ha, ha.
romandecadence168a.jpg
As she heard those obscene commentes she tried to hide her face against an arm dead with shame.

For his part, Sífax showed the praetor various types of whips so that he could choose from among them.

- Choose your Sabina.

- Oh, I don't know much about whips,… for example,… what is this?

Galba displayed his knowledge with sadistic pride.
1625829715013.png1625829776746.png
- It is a flagrum taxillatum, its effect is devastating as the leather bands end up in small metal balls and pieces of bone. Used properly, it can peel off pieces of skin.

Sabina frowned.
tumblr_fdc5b1ac02bcaa790016179f3c1096ad_edcdfa48_250.gif
- It seems too hard, but, I prefer something softer,…. something that allows the punishment to be extended…. I don't want her to die too soon.
GeoffCat.JPG.w300h225.jpg
- In that case you can use another type of whip, ... let me see ... maybe the flagrum of knots or leather ribbons.

- What do you think Sifax?
1625831376762.png
- If you want a long flogging I would use a combination of matron whips. First the bull whip, then a flagrum of ribbons impregnated in resin and finally the flagrum of knots soaked in vinegar and salt. That will lengthen the suffering of the victim.

The woman's eyes shone with sadism as she stared at the naked body of her hated niece.

- Okay, executioner, I trust you, also if you can make the flogging last an hour without the girl fainting I will give you two gold coins.

- Thank you, ma'am, I will.

Sifax picked up a long bull whip and, after standing a few feet behind the prisoner, unscrewed it in one fell swoop.
gabriele dungeon 707-1-.jpg
SSSSSSHHHHAACKKK

The whip buzzed through the air with a violent crack that echoed off the walls and the belly of the audience and Sifax showed her skill with it by snapping it a few more times.

Everyone present felt a chill of terror from the violence of the blows. Claudia did not dare to place herself in the front row but she saw poor Helena perfectly and she wondered what the poor woman might feel at that moment.

SSSSSSHHHHAACKKK, SSSSSSHHHHAACKKK

Alarmed by the violent crack of the whip cutting through the air behind her, Helena mechanically jerked her head as the first lash suddenly struck.
tumblr_o6nk2x4d441rhup7qo1_500.gif
SSSSSSHHHHAACKKK

- MMMMHHHHHH

The whip curled around her naked body at navel level and she tensed, screaming like a madwoman.

The impact had been brutal and her intense pain ran through the woman's nervous system and was transmitted to her face in a horrible grimace of anguish and surprise.

Grinning, the executioner drew back his whip, the leather slicing through the skin in its wake.

- ONE

The audience began to count the lashes with joy as if it were an innocent game. Meanwhile the poor girl stood for a few seconds trembling as she absorbed the pain.

SSSSHHAAACKKK
006.gif
- MMMMMHHH

- TWOOOO

The second lash hit a little lower than the first, also in the belly and was even stronger.

The blow of the scourge hurt like hell and after launching the liberating howl the poor Helena remained a few seconds trembling and biting the gag with her eyes closed and all her tendons in tension. Sabina was exultant and visibly aroused.

SSHHHHAACKKK
bdsmlr-544330-8P94WYO4B1.gif
-MMMHHH

- THREE

SSHHHHAACKKK

- MMMHHH
gabriele dungeon 691-1-.jpg
- FOUR

Those present smiled because they were enjoying the sadistic flogging and they continued to chant each lash and each lament of the poor woman.

For her part, Claudia was still tense, with a mixture of sorrow and sexual arousal. Something inside her told her that perhaps one day she herself would suffer that kind of torment and was afraid, very afraid.

SSHHHHAACKKK

- MMMHHH
1625912704450.png
- FIVE

SSHHHHAACKKK

- MMMHHH

- SIX

The flogging was very erotic especially for men as Helena had a voluptuous body and she was shaking and twisting desperately trying to free herself from her bonds. Her fleshy breasts, the firm flesh of her buttocks and thighs shook violently as she struggled screaming and howling uncontrollably with her head turned upward. The young woman wanted each lash to be the last, to end her martyrdom, but actually she had only just begun.

SSHHHHAACKKK
1625912990237.png
- MMMHHH

- TEN

SSHHHHAACKKK
damian_dungeon_art-5703a.jpg
- MMMHHH

- ELEVEN

Many onlookers watched the flogging with a sadistic smile as they caressed the naked body of one of Gallo's slaves. Obviously they wished Helena's body, perhaps someone would have been delighted to whip her himself. Others enjoyed their herbal scented wine while they felt a caring slave perform a warm and wet blow job. The slaves insisted on satisfying their guests with all their skill as they did not want to replace the victim on the torture posts.

For her part, Helena saw the men with their pennis bulging under robes, a sign that many of them were horny. Inexplicably the young woman wished in her torment that all those individuals would penetrate her…. She would have done whatever it was to stop the whipping.

SSHHHHAACKKK

- MMMHHH

- THIRTEEN

SSHHHHAACKKK

- MMMHHH

- FOURTEEN
016.gif
Little by little the marks of the lashes appeared on her white skin, fine reddish lines that were covering the navel, the back, the hips and the buttocks of the beautiful girl. Aside from the blows, the wounds stung like hell.

- My God, my God, make them stop, please, she said to herself as she repeated the first words of a sentence she had learned as a child. The lashes prevented her from thinking clearly and the girl was unable to get past the first sentence.

- SIXTEEN

- On the tits, hit the tits, executioner said someone half drunk.

Sifax did not need to be repeated twice and with great skill and accuracy he hit the next five lashes on Helena's round breasts. That made the girl's wailing more pitiful. On the fifth blow the leather hit both nipples at the same time and the girl's scream was even louder.
tumblr_njayigX16C1tcovtxo2_500.gif
- MMMMMMMMMHHHHHH

This time Helena trembled longer as her eyes rolled in extreme pain.

The audience applauded the executioner's aim as the wound that crossed from one nipple to the other was appearing on the white skin as if by magic.

But the lashes continued….

At thirty lashes, Helena began to show signs of fatigue, and the expert executioner stopped for a moment to change the whip. So the young woman was able to rest for a few minutes and recover.

At that time the praetor continued the interrogation.

- I hope you're convinced to talk now. Are you telling us the name of your accomplices?
1625994150312.png
Helena was faint, she was breathing heavily and her wet hair hid part of her face, however she shook it off her face and, looking at the praetor. Galba looked at her without understanding, the girl did not ask for mercy but said that without arrogance, with humility, with the same humility that her christian masters had instilled in her for the day of her martyrdom. It is as if Helena had rehearsed in her heart that submissive attitude to her own torture and that submission made Claudia even more excited and horny.

The praetor also had a powerful erection and in a way he felt sorry for the young woman, but he could not show weakness in front of all these people.
1625994330789.png
- Okay, Sifax go on, make her loose her tongue.
th (1).jpg
They poured a bucket of cold water on her again, probably that made Helena's now whip-scarred body look even more attractive.
8e7278e844f54e9a31a724e7a805780c.gif
- Dear Claudia, said Sabina, taking her by the arm, you are livid, don't you like the punishment?

Young Claudia looked at Sabina and after a moment of hesitation she nodded, she didn't want anyone to notice her arousal.
152127914_routine_correction_3_by_femtec_dduko62.jpg
- Look, look now, they are going to use the tails cats.

Actually the flogging was to continue with flagrums of leather tails impregnated in resin. This time the lashes were going to be given by Aurelio and Brutus with two flagrums at the same time, one in front and one behind. The martyr did not ask for mercy.

SSHAACK, SHAACCCK, SHAACKKK
1625994776146.png
- MMMMHH, MMMH, MMMHH

Now the cadence of the lashes was quick and insistent. Helena endured the first lashes with some dignity but her expression of anguish was distorting her beautiful face and soon she began to twist in her bonds without stopping howling.

- Observe, dear Claudia, Sabina whispered in her ear as she took her by the arm and waist, the resin increases the effect of the leather on the skin, it is as if they were skinning her little by little.
hbo-gay-sex-rome.gif
And while she said this, she caressed one of her breasts with his fingers and kissed her.

In these kind of orgies, lesbian relationships were not strange, so no one gave much importance to Sabina and Claudia playing with each other. In fact, the young woman was startled when she felt the contact, but she allowed herself to be caressed and closed her eyes with pleasure as she felt the tingling of the expert fingers of the woman on her sensitive nipple.
1625996043202.png
- Hmmmm, wow, you seem to enjoy the show after all, your nipples have become hard as stones. No wonder, my niece Helena is very pretty. Look now, the executioner is going to use a whip soaked in vinegar and salt.
gabriele dungeon 954-1-.jpg
SHAAACK, MMMMMHHH, SHAAACKK, MMMMMH SHACCKCKK, MMMMH

Sifax was very cruel to his victim as he whipped her all over her body, and especially between her legs in her bare sex. Helena screamed like crazy because apart from the blows of the knotted flagrum, the salty vinegar got into her wounds and it seemed that all her skin was on fire.
1625995888735.png
MMMMHHH, MMMMMHH.

At seventy lashes, Helena began to give way in her screams and to hang from her bonds, a sign that she was close to losing consciousness.

The executioner had enough experience to understand that he had to stop for a moment or he would lose two promised gold coins. That is why he interrupted the flogging and, approaching Helena, he brutally grabbed her soaked hair and forced her to lift her head.
damian_dungeon_art-5703a.jpg
- Come on Christian, confess at once, confess or I'll apply the hot irons to you.

In response, the faint young woman tried to say no without succeeding.

Sifax let the head drop dead and looked at the praetor who in turn asked Sabina for an opinion. She just shook her head yes.

- Wake her up and prepare the irons.

The audience looked at each other with complicit smiles, Sifax too, he cared little for that woman even though she had taken a fancy to her in the dungeons.
f5845697508d3889704b24c664749281.jpg
- Venus!, she was going to be tortured with red hot irons, Claudia muttered, careful not to let Sabina hear her.

Once again, Helena was awaken by pouring a bucket of cold water over her, the young woman was hanging by her bonds half faint but the executioners wanted her to be aware of what awaited her before they began to apply the hot irons to her skin.

Trying to hide his excitement, Praetor Galba approached the woman to inspect her wounds. Helena had a good part of her body covered in whip marks and she was breathing heavily exhausted.

The praetor even dared to caress her bare flesh with the back of his hand and with his fingertips very carefully, as if he were touching a valuable object.

- Water,… .water… .. please, .. water.

The praetor asked for a glass and one of the guests handed him his. With it he gave Helena a drink but only let her have a brief sip.
hqdefault (5).jpg
- Are you going to talk?

The young woman looked at him with eyes reddened by the shed tears

- Already… .. I have told you,… .no… .. I don't know any Christian.

- Do you know what we're going to do to you now, miserable bitch?
gabriele dungeon 950-1-.jpg
- You can… ..you can continue torturing-me…. but I won't say ... nothing.

- Stupid slut, in a few moments you're going to beg me to let you confess and the praetor slapped her. Make her "taste" the irons Sifax.
4.jpg
Thanks to some handrails the slaves brought a brazier in which incandescent embers crackled, only they could not be seen from the outside. Sifax took one of the irons and while she sadistically smiled at Helena, she moved the embers with an awl, discovering that they were burning an intense yellow color and gave off such intense heat that the young woman felt it on her bare skin.
gabriel inquisition 035-01-_la.jpg
Brutus then took the torture equipment and was introducing it between the embers so that it was warming up. Meanwhile Aurelio took a bellows and began to fan the embers that were acquiring an intense red color.

The audience was silent but everyone was growing excited at the prospect of the terrible torture that this beautiful woman was going to endure. They were all eager to hear her screams.

Then Sabina ordered one of the Senator's slaves to go quickly home to get something. As it was not far away, the slave was back in a few minutes.

- What is this noble Sabina? Asked the senator when he saw him come with a long package.

- This is a cattle branding iron, one of the ones we have in the village, so she will look like a real slave, don´t you think so?

- Excellent idea, ha ha and that other one in the shape of a cross ?.
1625998802306.png
- I commissioned it to the blacksmith yesterday, it has occurred to me that the slaves condemned to the cross are first marked with the sacred sign of their religion, the first one may be her.

- Very well thought out matron, answered Galba, executioner heats these irons too. Sabina where do you want your niece to wear the brands?
gabriele dungeon 713-1-.jpg
- Ummmm, it's hard to decide, what do you say? He told the audience that he was half drunk.

- On the tits ... on the ass, ... .. between the legs.

Those cruel people made such senseless proposals, mocking the beautiful Helena and showing no mercy.

- As you can see they do not agree praetor, what do you think your executioner ?.

- Matron, it is better not to burn the most sensitive parts of her body as that will allow for further torture when she is crucified. I propose to mark her with the iron three times, once under the navel and two other marks on the sides of the breasts, the slave has them round and they will be perfectly visible.

Sabina then approached Helena and, bending down, spoke close to her face.

- Have you heard sow? With those marks on your tits you will never take away anyone's husband again.

This time Helena looked at him saying no and crying.

- Okay, executioner mark her with the cross three times and also make four marks with the cattle mark iron, two on the buttocks and two on the inner thighs.
gabriel inquisition 035-01-_la.jpg
The torture of the irons was deliberately slow and cruel as the executioner took almost an hour to do it. To do this, he allowed the iron to heat well until it was white as it was the only way to leave a good mark.

Each time he applied the iron to his skin, the executioner left it for an interminable ten seconds to make sure. At that time the young woman did not stop howling screaming like a madwoman while a column of smoke rose from the iron and a horrifying hiss came from the burned flesh.
gabriel inquisition 371-1-.jpg

- NO, NO, NO PLEASE, NOT AGAIN I BEG YOU STOP PLEASE.
romandecadence02.jpg
SSSSSSSHH

- IIAAAAAAYYYYYYY

There was no pity. During the torture poor Helena fainted four times and the executioners made sure to wake her up again before burning her again.

729_1000.gif741_1000.gif

During Helena´s cruel martyrdom the party degenerated into a sadistic orgy in which dancing guests and slaves fucked each with other no matter who.
687474703a2f2f33382e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f3939323666626433633134613362323463346639...gif
Sabina herself enjoyed the sadistic spectacle while kissing and caressing Claudia, at one point she lowered the straps of her dress, revealing her breasts and then the sadistic matron twisted her nipples, sinking her nails into them.
c73245acddd3873eb7628922393993f1.gif
Claudia was on the verge of orgasm during that simulation of torture and she ardently wanted to fuck, the truth is that she did not care about a man than a woman.
sparticus.gif
At one point two women discreetly moved away to a corner of the room and there they made love naked while they heard the desperate wailing of poor Helena in the distance.
To the Cross r.jpg
After an hour of torture and after verifying that the seven marks were perfectly visible on her body, the praetor Galba ordered the prisoner to be crucified in the peristyle next to Alicia ……

…… Very early the next morning Claudia woke up naked in Sabina's arms, who was snoring half drunk.

Young Claudia skillfully freed herself from her lover's embrace and with awkward steps she dodged the drunks, the pots thrown here and there and the puddles of vomit that were scattered around the spacious hall where the orgy had been held.
1626004897863.png
Slowly Claudia walked towards the peristyle. At that time it was dawn and it was beginning to get light but it was very cold so the young woman crossed her arms on her chest. At one point she looked back for her clothes, but it would have been impossible to find them in such a mess, so she went out to the peristyle naked.
D6EE430.jpg
There were the two crucified girls, Helena and Alicia, facing each other, while the soldiers guarding them also lay on the ground asleep or drunk.

Claudia did not even notice that she was naked and approached the crosses slowly, careful not to wake the men.
1626005314857.png
For a moment she looked at poor Alice, who had been on the cross for more than ten hours. They had placed a wooden wedge-shaped sedile between her legs. It was surely very painful as her disheveled face showed but at least it had prevented the girl from suffocating. Alicia's skin was covered with whip marks and had metal rings on her nipples, clitoris, and labia. Claudia imagined how they had been put on and put her hands to her own nipples that were already prickling from the cold.

- Holy Isis, poor girl, animals!

Then she turned to Helena who was also awake but half dead. Her skin was literally stitched with lashes and there were the burn marks in the places suggested by Sifax. The girl had given up and was literally hanging by her arms stretched to the limit while her cold purple legs were bent and together. In contrast to Alicia, Helena was given a cornu like sedile, a thick bronze dildo that the executioners had inserted into her anus after sodomizing her in turn.

Poor Helena looked at Claudia asking for something and she decided to loosen the gag.

- A ... wow ... a little ... of...... water...... please.

Claudia looked at the men's table and saw no water but they had a canteen with wine so she gave her a drink with it.

- Thanks.

Claudia did not know what to do for a few moments to console the poor martyr, so she could think of nothing else than to kiss her on the lips. At first Helena was surprised, but then she accepted the kiss because it was the only sign of affection she had received after so many hours of suffering.

Two women kissed for a long time while Claudia caressed her wounded body. Then without knowing very well why he separated her two legs and began to caress her sex.

Helena responded sensually to those caresses that little by little turned into masturbation.

This is how Claudia did her second lesbian act that night, masturbating the beautiful Helena to orgasm while kissing her and licking her injured nipples.
1626006108065.png
- Poor girl, Claudia whispered, if I had your courage, I would also give myself up to be crucified,…. I would confess that I am a Christian even if it is a lie and then there would be no going back.....

To be continue

Back
Top Bottom