Julia, saint and martyr

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 19- The Kingdom of Pluto

1627207275542.png
During the Games, the amphitheater arena symbolized Hades, the Kingdom of Pluto where condemned souls suffered eternal torture.
1627206447655.png
Meanwhile from above, from the comfortable safety of the stands, the living humans watched the sadistic spectacle of torture and death as if it were innocent entertainment. The moralists and priests would know how to take good advantage of the savage torture of these young Christian women, since they would serve to illustrate the idea of eternal punishment for criminals and especially for the most abject, the traitors to Rome.

Christian slavegirls could not expect any mercy from those sadistic torturers, the true incarnation of the devil servants of Pluto. In fact, those beasts seemed so because the executioners enjoyed their sadistic work and were capable of turning every minute on the cross into eternal agony.
1627206607825.png
By special order of the praetor, all the female slaves were being subjected to various torture prior to the crucifixion. In turn, these poor wretches were tied to St. Andrew's crosses or hung from torture poles and martyred for hours just for fun. Thus, totally naked and defenseless, the Christian martyrs suffered the whip and the fire; the executioners marked their skin with hot irons or skinned them with sharp hooks. The people shouted sick and mad with sadism and lust while the poor martyrs howled and desperately asked for help.

This place forgotten by the gods was no place for a respectable patrician like Sabina, but she had come down there after receiving permission from the praetor. In theory she had only come to see the crucifixion of his niece Helena, but actually her intention was to prepare and participate in the torture with the executioners.
29A6669E-9EAA-4FBE-80F9-9EDDBA6769CF.jpeg
While waiting for Helena to be brought in, the woman was prying and looking closely at the crucified slaves.

-I know you, she said, caressing her soft skin, you are Tullia, the tax collector's slave, I did not know that you are a Christian.

The young woman did not dare to look her in the face because she was ashamed of being naked and crucified in front of that elegant lady.

- You,...... you look like horny,.....Yes, you are wet,.... I can´t understand in such painful ordeal.
Jealous Lover 7 5.jpg
- Please,...please, let me... alone....domina.

Sabina was hotter and hotter, suddenly,,
2016-05-14-08-53-29.jpg

- Oh, my dear, you have finally arrived, I have been told that you have been serving as a whore to the public.
1627209578199.png
The vindictive woman taunted her niece who was being pushed by the guards, naked, handcuffed, and her face still smeared with sperm.

Young Christian was surprised to find her aunt there, accompanied by those executioners.
1627211341329.png
Next to her stood a two meter high cross. It was a crux humilis, that is, a low cross in which the victim was crucified with the eyes at the same height as those of a person standing next to her. It was less spectacular than the tall crosses but much more practical from the executioners' perspective. Helena knew instantly that the cross was for her and she felt a chill of terror.

- Come, come closer Helena, don't be afraid.

Sabina smiled when she saw the ringed nipples of her beautiful niece and inspected her by touching her naked body and fingering her fleshy tits.
756--ellen-gwendoline.jpg
- I have been told that in prison you have become the queen of whores, dear niece, I am not surprised with that little face and these tits the executioners and the guards will not have been able to repress themselves and they will have done everything to you, is it true?

Helena blushed as her cruel aunt fondled her breasts.

- They raped me, what could I do?

- Surely you have not resisted much, bitch, he said, delighting in the marks etched on his skin and the marks of whiplash.
1627212111423.png
The young woman sobbed at the humiliation, meanwhile she noticed the torture instruments that the executioners had finished preparing. She wanted to ask Sabina for mercy, but she refused to do so because she still had a trace of dignity left.

- That Sifax knows very well how to mark cattle, the marks look perfectly… very good Christian, the time that you longed for has arrived…. put her on the cross!, she ordered sadistically.

Last edited:
- Come on, crucify her!, I can´t wait to hear her screams
29F07AC6-2FF1-4101-B7C6-348E0E12C7B6.jpeg
The executioners obeyed and cut her ties but immediately took her by the arms and stretched them along the patibulum and tied them solidly to it. Although she trembled with fear and had to make efforts to control her sphincters, Helena did not resist because she was resigned to her fate, and was left with her arms spread and her legs stretched out so that she only touched the ground with her toes from the feet.
1627223356618.png
Meanwhile, Sabina had gone a few meters to let the executioners do and amused herself by browsing a pear of anguish that was on a table where the butchers' utensils were arranged: cat's claws, breast rippers, toothed tongs, …. The woman twisted the device trying to understand how it worked and stroked the metal of the sinister instrument of torture while watching how the executioners finished binding Helena.

- Why?,… .. why are you so cruel to me? What have I done to you?

Then her aunt put the pear on the table and picked up a long nail instead, walked over to it and tested the tip of the nail by pricking her thumb.
1627224279591.png
- Ouuuch, what a pain! This is very sharp, and while she was talking she was scratching her skin with the tip of the nail.

- PLease, no, no.
31A56427-25B9-4459-9751-A4B394374676.jpeg
- Shut up bitch!. You tried to take my slutty husband from me. I know what you wanted, .. you wanted to replace me as lady of the house. Because of you my man left my bed and stopped touching me.

- It is not true, I did not incite him, it was he who looked at me in that obscene way.

- Now he will not look at you at all because you will be dead, but first I want to see you suffer, executioner, give me the mallet.

- But ma'am, what are you going to do?

- I'm going to give myself the pleasure of crucifying her.

- NOOOO
34D1B3C6-CC20-4654-9AFC-30AE6A3B2E85.jpeg
- But,… .but, you don't know how ma'am.

- Tell me then where to put the tip of the nail.

The executioner hastened to feel with his thumb for the hollow in the wrist.
bds19.jpg
- Here, here, ma'am, and incline the nail like this.

- NO, PLEASE NO, NO I BEG YOU PITYYYY

- Hold her legs and you, suffer, ... bitch.
Andaroos 14 - Page 875.jpg
KLANG

- AYYYYYYYY

The tip of the nail pierced the wrist and blood splattered on the cruel patrician's face, but she continued to hammer on it.

KLANG, KLANG, KLANG

- IIIAAAAAYYY, NOOOOO, PITYYYYYY.

Sabina did not stop hammering until the nail entered her head, solidly trapping the young woman's arm against the wood.

The woman looked at her sadly. Blood had splattered and stained her face and the top of her expensive dress which made her seem more cruel. Helena was crying inconsolably, looking at her arm from which a stream of blood was slipping. The thumb had become rigid and bent on the palm, She could no longer move it.
rosetta1.jpg
- Give me another nail, executioner, said Sabina with sadism, I'm going to nail her other hand.

- NO, NOT ENOUGH AUNT NOOOOO, NOOOOOO

- Are you ready? Take bitch!

KLANG

- AYYYYYYYY

Helena twisted her face up to the sky, howling desperately as she tried to kick but the two executioners had her legs held tight.

- I hope you burn in hell, Christian bitch, take, take ...

KLANG, KLANG, KLANG.

Straining and biting her lip, Sabina continued hammering the second nail as if she were an expert executioner and did not stop until both of Helena's arms were nailed. Then she stepped back a couple of meters, brushed her hair back and wiped her face with the skirt of her dress while she checked that both of the girl's arms had been solidly nailed.
02517696-519E-45D4-9AF5-84F00D33A85D.jpeg
Helena was crying inconsolably with her head lowered, unable to look at the face of her aunt, whom at some point in her young life she had taken for her second mother.

Sabina smiled sadly and decided to continue with the crucifixion process, for which she took out a strange bronze object from a chest.
il_340x270.2983584765_jqok.jpg
She took it in his hands and moved closer to Helena to show it to her. It was a hollow bronze cornu. It was a curved, thick and rather long priapus that perfectly mimicked a human penis with the glans and arteries etched quite realistically. It even had a hole in the tip like a real penis hole. The strangest thing was the other end of the object, since it consisted of a long cylindrical container that could be emptied thanks to a valve located in its lower part.

Sabina smiled like a sadistic hellcat.

- I have had a craftsman do it especially for you, dear and do not think that it has been cheap. However it is worth it, he will be your last anal lover,…. a very ardent lover as you can see, ha ha…. I assure you that you will scream very loud when it spills its warm seed in your entrails. Here, lick the tip so it will fit your ass better.

Helena twisted her face and with a last gesture of dignity refused to be humiliated in that way.

- Don't you want to? Worse for you, that way it will hurt more.

She then gave the priapo to the executioners to be placed on the cross. To do this, they had previously made a hole in the stipe and pierced it from behind with the tip of the cornu, so that the penis was at the front of the cross and the container at the rear.
1627280731456.png
The executioners secured it to the wood by nailing it with four long nails.
TVCia4Z.gif
Cuel Sabina had bloodshot eyes

- Go,…. Now impale her on it
1627281259868.png
The executioners grabbed Helena by the legs and, lifting her waist, began to buttfuck her on the cornu. The object was so thick that the process of sodomizing her was enormously painful.
1627280304900.png
- AAYAYYY, IIAAAAYYYY

The young woman screamed and cried at the intrusion, the thick phallus dilated her anal sphincter to the extreme and even tore it when the executioners made enough force.
E6868C1B-A41E-4459-88D6-0BFCB9265271.jpeg
- AAAAYYYYY

Helena's high-pitched scream was heard throughout the amphitheater. Many people had stopped looking at what they did to the other slaves and looked expectantly at what that woman did with her poor niece.
d032f495c94ec487e542f7cf53ca5233.gif
Among the noble women in the audience was Claudia. At the beginning the young woman did not want to go to the games, ......she would never see this inhuman massacre. However, an irresistible force had made her come at the last moment and now she was witness to that brutal carnage. Without really understanding what was happening to her, Claudia was again wet and excited seeing how they raged with all those naked slaves. However, her excitement increased when she saw that Helena was being crucified.
DesertedLiquidEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif
Claudia still remembered how she fucked the young woman and she had had an orgasm in the midst of torment.

- Put it deep inside her, the deeper the better, Sabina shouted, and the executioners continued to force themselves until they inserted the cornu well into the rectum.

- Ayyyyy, please, iiaAAAAAYY mercy, it hurts a lot
tumblr_edc3a9ee55bb2201607734844a408423_295ae0c7_400.gif
- Oh yeah? The executioners have told me you did not protest so much when been sodomized in dungeon. Now I remember that you kept goading my husband by moving your butt like a whore. So you already have what you wanted, bitch, and now… nail her feet as I told you.

- Yes ma'am.

KLANG, KLANG.

- IIIIIIIAYYYYYY, STOOOP, NO, NO MORE, NO MORE

KLANG, KLANG, KLANG

- So, well inside, I don't want them to be unlocked.
91E5159C-04F0-4381-8DB4-8460A8B7C08F.jpeg
They nailed Helena's feet through the insteps but placing them not on the front face of the stipe but on the two sides and with her legs bent. In this way the sex of the young woman, totally shaved and bald, was left open and exposed without the possibility of her protecting it by bringing her legs together.

Once crucified and impaled, Sabina stared at her with satisfaction.
tumblr_edc3a9ee55bb2201607734844a408423_295ae0c7_400.gif
- Ha ha, look at how sex shines on her and how she has a fat and hard nugget, what a masochistic whore

She then gave the priapo to the executioners to be placed on the cross. To do this, they had previously made a hole in the stipe and pierced it from behind with the tip of the cornu, so that the penis was at the front of the cross and the container at the rear.
View attachment 1036957
The executioners secured it to the wood by nailing it with four long nails.
View attachment 1036954
Cuel Sabina had bloodshot eyes

- Go,…. Now impale her on it
View attachment 1036987
The executioners grabbed Helena by the legs and, lifting her waist, began to buttfuck her on the cornu. The object was so thick that the process of sodomizing her was enormously painful.
View attachment 1036949
- AAYAYYY, IIAAAAYYYY

The young woman screamed and cried at the intrusion, the thick phallus dilated her anal sphincter to the extreme and even tore it when the executioners made enough force.
View attachment 1036985
- AAAAYYYYY

Helena's high-pitched scream was heard throughout the amphitheater. Many people had stopped looking at what they did to the other slaves and looked expectantly at what that woman did with her poor niece.
View attachment 1036953
Among the noble women in the audience was Claudia. At the beginning the young woman did not want to go to the games, ......she would never see this inhuman massacre. However, an irresistible force had made her come at the last moment and now she was witness to that brutal carnage. Without really understanding what was happening to her, Claudia was again wet and excited seeing how they raged with all those naked slaves. However, her excitement increased when she saw that Helena was being crucified.
View attachment 1036984
Claudia still remembered how she fucked the young woman and she had had an orgasm in the midst of torment.

- Put it deep inside her, the deeper the better, Sabina shouted, and the executioners continued to force themselves until they inserted the cornu well into the rectum.

- Ayyyyy, please, iiaAAAAAYY mercy, it hurts a lot
View attachment 1036988
- Oh yeah? The executioners have told me you did not protest so much when been sodomized in dungeon. Now I remember that you kept goading my husband by moving your butt like a whore. So you already have what you wanted, bitch, and now… nail her feet as I told you.

- Yes ma'am.

KLANG, KLANG.

- IIIIIIIAYYYYYY, STOOOP, NO, NO MORE, NO MORE

KLANG, KLANG, KLANG

- So, well inside, I don't want them to be unlocked.
View attachment 1036994
They nailed Helena's feet through the insteps but placing them not on the front face of the stipe but on the two sides and with her legs bent. In this way the sex of the young woman, totally shaved and bald, was left open and exposed without the possibility of her protecting it by bringing her legs together.

Once crucified and impaled, Sabina stared at her with satisfaction.
View attachment 1036988
- Ha ha, look at how sex shines on her and how she has a fat and hard nugget, what a masochistic whore
Superb description of a crucifixion as we like them.

Helena wept inconsolably with her arms and legs nailed open. Her body had been left in an extravagant and very humiliating posture. Despite the intrusion of that huge object into her anus or perhaps because of it, the young woman was aroused, with her prickly and wrinkled nipples and hot, wet sex. The girl saw how all those executioners were looking at her and she guessed their erect cocks under their panties. She knew they were going to fuck her one after the other there on the cross, in a double penetration brought about by the cornu and that helped to turn her on even more.
0F4E989D-BC66-4EF1-835E-9407DE017CC4.jpeg
- Please, please, aunt, it hurts a lot, it's horrible.

- Pain? You still don't know what that is, bitch, but right now you're going to know, come on, is everything ready? I'm impatient.
images (21)a.jpg
Sabina kept giving orders and the executioners improvised a campfire and placed a cauldron full of water on it, however, she was quite horny herself and she approached her niece's body again.

- Yes, you are a bitch. Despite the torture you are very horny, aren't you, little pigglet? she said grabbing the nipple rings and pulling them. The young woman's face twitched in pain but this time she held on without crying out. All right, while the water is boiling, I might get you to come.
1627286704257.png
And saying this she did something incredible herself because she lowered the straps of her dress, leaving her boobs in the air and undress. Despite her age, the woman had stiff and very beautiful breasts and the executioners looked at each other, smiling with complicity.
1627286791838.png1627286894119.png
Seeing that from the stands, the audience cheered for Sabina.......... Claudia sneaked her hand under her skirts to masturbate.
2016-07-01-23-56-01.jpg
- Come on Helena, give me a kiss, and Sabina caressed the young woman's tits with her own while with her right hand she slowly caressed her sex.

Helena refused the kiss by turning her head, however she could do nothing to prevent her cruel aunt from masturbating her.
2016-07-06-00-33-11 (1).jpg
- Come on bitch…. you like……. I know that you like it.

- Aunt Aunt…. don't let ....them......hurt me ....anymore ... I beg you ...

- Ha ha, you dream, you will suffer much more than what your Rabi suffered on the cross, but now, come on, cum,… ..you want it, I know your sex does not stop squirting
2016-07-03-00-33-07.jpg
And in a couple of minutes Helena had a deep moaning and writhing orgasm.

- Ha ha, I already knew, you're just a whore.

Sabina wiped her hand on her thigh, laughing, and after slapping her she saw that the water in the pot was bubbling.

- Let's see if you like this so much, pour the water on the cornu, she said as she dressed again.

Sabina's invention was the height of cruelty, the executioners took the pot after putting on a blacksmith's gloves so as not to burn themselves and very carefully poured the boiling water into the bronze cilinder located behind the cross. As it was higher than the cornu itself, the burning liquid filled it by the law of communicating vessels and even a small part of the liquid came out of the tip of the penis, flooding the young woman's rectum inside. The metal quickly heated up and Helena began to howl so loudly that it attracted the attention of the entire audience gathered in the arena.
1627287689968.png
- Ha ha, I already told you that it was going to be a very ardent lover, ha ha.

Poor girl screamed like an animal, the tendons in her neck seemed to burst and she was trying desperately to stand on the nails to get that burning penis out of her ass. However, in the way that she had been crucified, it was impossible to do it at all.
1627286894119.png
For a moment Claudia stopped masturbating and dug her nails into her palms in sheer tension.

- IIIAAAAYYY, UUUAAAYYY

Helena stood up for several seconds without stopping screaming or crying and finally gave up, letting herself fall and screaming again, scalded with her face directed to the sky.

- AAAAYYYYY, I BURNED, PITYYYYYYY

- Ha ha, that's what I call "fucking the horn"
1627287420003.png
The inhuman torture lasted for a few minutes until the water had cooled down enough.

Then one of the executioners opened the valve, letting the water escape and it fell into the cauldron. Then they took it to the fire to boil it again.
0F4E989D-BC66-4EF1-835E-9407DE017CC4.jpeg
Meanwhile, Helena seemed helpless on the cross,… she had fainted from exhaustion.

- Whore!, Said Sabina annoyed, you will not escape so easily, wake her up and do not let her get bored, I will be watching everything from the Praetor's box,… .. if you satisfy me I will pay you well.

- Yes domina

And Sabina withdrew from the arena to the cheers and applause of the audience… .. Meanwhile the show went on and the tortures and crucifixions continued interspersed with the individual fights between gladiators.

………….

It was already noon and the arena was turning into a furnace.

In the extreme climate of Inland Hispania, a frigid sunrise at 3 or 4º Celsius could have a temperature of 35º in the central hours of the day. However, in full sun the temperature in the arena surface could perfectly reach 40º.
1627374008119.png
When they received the order, the workers put down the awnings that covered the stands and the slaves went through the seats, now in the shade, distributing water, wine, fruit, and other food.

The soldiers and gladiators who were in the arena took shelter in the shadow of the walls as best they could and the carnífex interrupted the torture to join them and have a drink.
V3-Qinbr-01.gif
However, the seven crucified girls plus the others tied to cross-shaped crosses or to various types of torture poles, were left in the inclement sun that soon burned their skin and caused them dizziness and headaches.
1627376688112.png
- Water water.

The crucified slaves no longer struggled to breathe because they had all been given a sedile, that is, a seat that allowed them to settle their waist and thus be able to breathe a little better for a few minutes.
285B2234-0A47-4E98-9B49-0F6138C2C45A.jpeg
The problem is that the sediles were cornu, that is, long and thick dildos that women had to insert into their anus so that the object served as a stop to support themselves and sit on it.
crucif_013.JPG
Those horns seemed to have been designed by the devil himself. On the one hand they had a sharp point so that they could not rest their thighs or buttocks on it, and on the other hand they were of increasing diameter towards the base so that the more they were introduced into the anus the sphincter became more dilated and stressed. which generated terrible suffering.
07 Regina Lost in Pain .jpg
That is why the Christian martyrs put it in and out of the anus continually making strenuous efforts to unpin it. The public thus enjoyed the fact that the slaves were constantly sodomizing themselves.
d cornu 001.jpg
Some slaves received a double cornu designed for their two orifices. The soldiers considered these to be the "most fortunate" as they could experience the pleasure of a double penetration during the long hours of crucifixion. In fact, some girls experienced deep orgasms during their torture to the delight of the public.

il_340x270.2537622423_a88g.jpgPhallus Cornu.jpg

Apart from being a source of pleasure, the cornu could become a horrible instrument of torture. This was the case with cornu made of hollow bronze. As with Helena's, bronze cornu could be heated with boiling water or with red-hot tongs when inserted into the victim's anus or cunt. The poor slaves subjected to this torture tried to escape from the red-hot metal by climbing up on the cross to unpin the cornu from their ass but many did not succeed and screamed and cried while the public enjoyed the spectacle between laughing and mocking.
B115E4E0-1B07-4C5D-98CA-2D13BBB8BD24.jpeg
- NO PLEASE DON'T REMOVE THE CORNU FORM MY ASS, NO IT BURNS GOOOOD AAYYYYY

- No my dear, your owner has paid a golden coin to see you suffering like this. You should have let yourself be sodomized by him when he ordered you.

Last edited:
1A028361-AC82-49C3-B29B-94DE3F7F1F4E.jpeg
Not all slaves were provided with a cornu as sedile. Others were given a rough wooden wedge that stuck painfully between the labia and pressed against the sex, turning each minute of rest into an insufferable eternity.
1627392649211.png
As with the wood of the cross, the carpenters did not sand the sedile so that the crucified ones nailed dozens of splinters each time they moved.
unnamed (8).jpg1627391773728.png
In some cases the torturers were so sadistic that they drove small nails into the wedges to torment the sex, clitoris, labia, and inner thighs of women,
romandecadence-W3-318.jpg
......that´s was as if they were in Hell´s anteroom.

- Please, please, I can´t stand any more this spikes.

- Shut up whore, you have spent only three hours crucified and the torture is only at the beginning
romandecadence278a.jpg
- Wa,....water, some....water.... please.

- Come on,…. give them water, Sifax told a soldier, the praetor has ordered us to maintain them alive for several days and if they don't drink something they will die in a couple of hours.

The soldier reluctantly got up and picked up a bucket with dirty water. The man went out into the sun and put the bucket on the ground near the crosses.
44.jpg
- By Jupiter, this looks like a furnace, he said, wiping the sweat from his forehead and stuck a sponge on the tip of a spear. However, when he was going to wet the sponge he thought about it before and smiling with contempt at the crucified ones, he took out his member and urinated into the bucket. Then he dipped the sponge inside and lifting the spear he placed it in Alba's face. Despite the fact that the young woman seen what that pig had just done, she agreed to drink, greedily licking the liquid that fell from the sponge on her face.
43.jpg
The soldier watched with interest as the young woman struggled to lick every last drop of water and let her drink for a few seconds. Then he removed the sponge although there was still liquid and did the same with the next slave and then with the next….

They wouldn't actually give them much more water, just enough so they wouldn't die of dehydration ...

1627412754363.png
The hours passed and the slaves continued to suffer torment in the midst of that terrible heat.
1627412570766.png
Many of them had no strength at all and hung seemingly helpless by the arms. However, from time to time someone would twist on the cross crying and moaning in pain and the cornu would come off, hanging from her arms. The girl that did so was actually only holding on for a few minutes and was again making strenuous efforts to push the cornu back through the ignoble hole.
1627413440536.png
The public did not miss a detail while enjoying the fresh food and drink. As we say, many couples made out in the stands because the sadistic spectacle had awakened the passion of men and not a few women.
1627424539990.png
Meanwhile Julia passed from hand to hand and after satisfying all the praetor's guests with her beautiful body,
Gaia.jpg843709-lesbian-cunnilingus-is-the-best-cunnilingus_296x1000.gif
then Sabina took her to the noble matrons' box where the young woman suffered all kinds of humiliation and ridicule, she had to fuck with slaves and slaves in their presence and even had to serve as a human toilet.
arenacrux2a.jpg
The sun began to decline but the heat did not subside, ... it was suffocating.
Rat-girl  11 5.jpg
Only the flies revived in that heatwave and sought freshness in the wounds, the eyes, the lips and the sex of the crucified women. The flies were an unbearable additional torture. At first the slaves bothered to scare them away but then they no longer had the strength to even do that.
romandecadence913.jpg
When the scorching heat began to subside at around seven in the afternoon did the games resume again and the executioners went down to the arena to continue the torture of the condemned.

A new slave was freed from the torture poles and dragged to be crucified, she was number eight.

Attachments

• Gabriel Roman arena 171.1-.jpg
    Gabriel Roman arena 171.1-.jpg
    764.4 KB · Views: 268
Each contubernium, that is, each group of eight legionaries took the initiative as they wanted and took their respective slave from the posts where they had been tied to continue the show.

1627484554528.png
- No, no, please

- Come on girls, don't be afraid, come with us, we won't hurt you too much.

- No, we're just going to tickle you with the cat nails, ha ha.
romandecadence927s.jpg
Thus new crosses were erected with beautiful naked girls tied to them. The poor slaves asked for mercy crying because they had already seen what those brutal executioners were capable of doing with them.

The oldest of the slaves was called Adriana, she was 35 years old and she was the Legado Lepido's mistress. The Legatus had become a widower at a very young age, everyone in the city knew that master and slave loved each other deeply. Over time, Adriana would surely have been manumissus, that is freed. However, Lepido's nephews found out that she was a Christian and denounced her. That way they wouldn't have to compete with her for the Legatus inheritance.

Thus, Adriana was arrested and taken to the dungeons of the Praetorium and Lepido could do nothing for her.
Gabriel Roman arena 170.1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 118.1-.jpg
Now Lepido could see from the stands how those legionary beasts were taking her out on her. Adriana was tied up to the torment post with arms over head so that her beautiful naked body to all the public. The legionaries took turns whipping her from back and front and she finished with the entire body covered in whiplash. However, despite the pain, what humiliated her the most was being naked in front of everyone and the woman hid her face in shame.

- Ha, ha, christian bitch, don´t be shy, we all are fucking you just know, but before doing it I want all the people admire the tips of your breasts red and grown like strawberries.

Gabriel Roman arena 141.1-.jpg

- IIIIAAAAAAYYYYYYY

- Can you feel the pain in you nipples, now I'm going to twist it a full turn, who knows? maybe I will accidentally tear it off.

After torturing her boobs mercilessly, the executioners tied Adriana to a horizontal pole with her arms raised and then raised her legs wide open so that she had shaved sex and the hole in her anus was visible to everyone, much to the shame of the woman.

In that position, the eight of them fucked her in the cunt and in the anus and when they finished they began to torture her with hot irons.
Gabriel Roman arena 107.1-.jpg
- Come on, open her buttocks, I'm going to put this in her anus

SSSSSHHHH, SSSSHHHHH, AAAAAAYYYYYY

The semen that was still in her rectum began to boil inside Adriana's anus and she ended up fainting from the tremendous pain, but then they threw a bucket of water on her head to wake her up and continue the torture.

Unable to see Adriana's terrible ordeal, Lépido left the amphitheater and went home where he committed suicide by opening his veins in the bathroom.

Among the Christian slaves there were also two sisters who had been caught on the first day by Quintus's men. Sulpicia was the oldest and Celia the youngest.

Knowing that they were sisters, the legionaries acted cruelly with them as they asked which of them wanted to be crucified first.

Sulpicia quickly went ahead of her sister and asked to be the first to be nailed to the cross because she believed that so her little sister would suffer less.
1627472219945.jpeg
They both kissed each other goodbye and Sulpicia was tied to the whipping post while the executioners an carpenters prepared her cross.
1627468173129.jpeg
Then while being flogged she saw how the soldiers carried Celia to a wooden structure and there they tied her with arms and legs stretched out spread eagle. Then they began to torture her with torches and let the flames lick her young skin. Then they began to scratch her bare skin with iron rakes.

Both sisters screamed like crazy a few meters from each other, however when they finished whipping her, Sulpicia sacrificed again for her sister and asked to take her place at the posts.

1627472276552.jpeg
So the older sister managed again to protect her little sister but at the cost of a brutal torment because the executioners lit a fire a few meters below her crotch.

-IIIIIIIAAAAAYYYYYYY
1627472391989.jpeg

While Sulpicia howled in pain, Celia was tied to a cross face down to give a blowjob to the sixteen soldiers of the two conspiracies. meanwhile the sadistic executioners went on skinning her with the rackets while they laughed at Sulpicia

Amid the desperate cries of Sulpicia and her sister, the merchant Proculus approached Quintus. Sabina had given him the idea.
22206_jesus-olmedo-y-alfonso-bassave-en-hispania.jpg
- Oh, Proculus, you here? Do you like the show? are you happy?

- Yes, Quinto, but there is something that would make me even happier, and saying this he sneaked a bag full of coins.

- Always so generous. What can I do for you?

The merchant whispered in his ear and the centurion smiled.....

Minutes later Proculus walked in the arena escorted by two guards. Three men passed in front of the posts where the slaves who had not yet suffered torment were located.

- That's it, he said pointing to an exuberant young brunette.
1627542914368.png
- My master, what are you doing here? She said.

In response, Proculus began to caress her bare breasts.

- Hello Valentina, I have wanted to do this for a long time.

- My master, please…. do something, .....save me…. no,...... I don't want them to do......... "that "...to me.
1627542869612.png
- That? What do you mean ?, Proculus had never caressed the young woman's soft skin.

- What they do to the others is horrible, please, my master, and Valentina began to cry.

- I can't do anything Valentina, no one can save you from the cross anymore, but you still have to satisfy your master before you die ... ... Take her to the torture posts.
1627542338844.png
- No, my master, no, please, what are you going to do to me?

The executioners untied Valentina and carried her to a St. Andrew's cross.
1627542732385.png
Seeing where they were taking her and noticing the braziers that flanked the cross, Valentina tried to resist screaming hysterically, but the executioners punched her in the gut and taking advantage of the fact that the girl was bent over, unable to defend herself, they tied her to the cross. with the arms and legs well stretched and open.

Once bound and defenseless, the young woman saw Proculus approach her. The man had a huge erection under his breeches.
romandecadence925s.jpg
- Excellent, excellent, he said. Add more embers to the braziers and introduce the torture equipment.

The merchant began to caress again the desired body of his beautiful slave and even at one point he took out his cock and began to caress her wet sex with it while insistently pinching both nipples at the same time.
Gabriel Roman arena 345-1-.jpg
- Please, please, said Valentina in panic while they were preparing her torture…. don't let them hurt me,… fuck me if you want master, always… I've always wanted you to…. but don't touch me with the irons.

Proculus knew she was lying but continued with the charade.
romandecadence633 (1).jpg
- If you want your tits not to be pinched with the hot pliers you will have to be good to me, give me a kiss.

And Valentina kissed Proculus to desperately avoid the inevitable. Even when she felt his penis begin to penetrate her slowly, the young woman overreacted a bit to satisfy the man.
Gabriel Roman arena 101.1-.jpg

Actually it was of no use to her because after fucking her for ten minutes the man came inside her sex and without flinching or showing much pleasure, he took two tweezers from the braziers and directing them to the tip of the girl's nipples, he closed them to them.
1627544517658.png
- AYYYYYY, AAYAYYY

Two puffs rose from the tips of her breasts as the red hot tongs bit her sensitive nipples and the poor slave screamed and howled in pain............ As if she had gone crazy.

Próculo did not release the prey until the pliers had cooled, so he left them on the plate to reheat and, taking a red-hot punch, he placed it on the young woman's inner thighs, very close to the labia. , burning the delicate skin of them. This time he gave it shorter strokes with the hot iron, causing painful parallel marks.

Poor Valentina's desperate cries and convulsions caused the repressed merchant to regain his erection and he again penetrated the slave. This time it was she who kissed him while begging him to stop torturing her.

However, that didn't do him any good either. Once he ejaculated inside her sex, the merchant asked the executioners to continue with the torture and, taking toothed crocodile-shaped pliers, they began to bite pieces of the girl's flesh: the thighs, the buttocks, the navel, the tits. .

Then the desperate cries of Valentina were redoubled and that this time they decided to use the rackets.
New roman arena 239.1-.jpg
- IAAAAYYYYY, AAAAYYYYYY, STOOOP
Gabriel Roman arena 202.1-.jpg
It was precisely when they bit and scratched her perky breasts at the same time with those infernal claws that Proculus regained his erection and penetrated her a third time.

This time it took him almost ten minutes to end up inside his slave's warm sex, but when he finished spilling his seed the merchant gave the executioners permission to also fuck her and finally asked the girl to be crucified.
1627545858784.png
Próculo did not want to lose the process and said goodbye to Valentina when they had her tied to the cross on the ground. While the executioners finished sharpening the tips of the nails, she still begged him for mercy, but in response the sadistic merchant replied that all this was happening to her because he did not want to become her lover. He assured her that they would have been very happy together and even that he would have manumitted her….

He finally told the executioners to nail her at once and enjoyed Valentina´s torment like a pig.

Cru08N.gif
Valentina's arms were nailed to the ground and then lifted to the cross with the help of ropes.
7158BC4B-1F90-4A8E-A386-0C40CFE450ED.gif
The young woman howled in pain thinking that her wrists were split in half by the weight of her body.
ElaineCrux10a.gifBartnel010.jpgBartnel24.jpg
Then he placed her feet on a wooden block and the executioners nailed them with huge iron nails. Valentina screamed from the cross. He still begged his owner for mercy.
crux 442.gif
Finally, when she was crucified, the torturers moved away a few meters to admire her work and the beautiful body of the slave they had just crucified.

Many hours of suffering awaited Valentina, not counting the torture that they were going to apply to her on the cross.
…………
When sunset came and the audience began to withdraw from the stands, there were fifteen women crucified in the arena. They had all been given sedile and given water with stimulant drugs making sure they stayed alive until the next day.
1627546967930.png
The rest of the slaves were taken to the dungeons under the bleachers and there, naked and in chains, they spent the whole night awake. None could sleep distraught by the wailing and crying of their companions crucified in the dark and by the roars of lions and leopards. Sifax had assured them that tomorrow some of them would be thrown to the wild.

To be continue.

Chapter 20- Cristianas ad bestias
arcimboldo_emulation_1_rob_macdoil_2021_by_delrae4303_dec9nwo-fullview.jpg
After a nightmare night, dawn came and the first sun rays woke up the few condemned who had managed to sleep. From that moment on, nerves and impatience raged in the dungeon full of naked slaves. Soon those brutal executioners with their chains and whips would come looking for them.
30B (1).jpgunnamed (4)a.jpg
Indeed, after a short time, the noise of bolts moving, hurried steps and the orders and curses of the centurions urging the men was heard. Trembling with terror, the girls hugged each other to say goodbye and the stronger ones consoled their weaker sisters.

Suddenly the door was flung open and the executioners appeared.
Gaius_Claudius_Glaber.jpg
- Puaf, here it smells of urine and anxious pussies, clean them !.
1628262088966.png
The women protected each other in a vain attempt to defend themselves but then the icy water slammed onto their bodies and they all screamed. Laughing, the guards just added several more buckets of water to remove the urine and dirt from the night.
1628261985545.png
This done, they spilled the breakfast waste and the fastest ones threw themselves on the remains of food like hungry cats. Many of them also managed to drink a little water from the puddles that had formed between the dirty flagstones of the dungeon.

Among more jeers and laughter, the brutal guards left as they had come and closed the door again. Apparently they weren't going to take them yet.

In reality, the idea was that the public would fill the stands first and only when the amphitheater was packed would they take the slaves out into the arena. In fact, three hours passed and it was not until ten o'clock that they went to look for the first victims that morning.

Julia and Varinia had spent the night hugging each other, warming and comforting each other.
2DBD154.jpg
- Julia, I'm scared.
1628262373807.png
- My poor Varinia, she said stroking her hair, I'm sorry I dragged you with me, ..... I know you didn't want this, but it was God's will.

- Yes,…. if you are with you when they make me… .that,… I will not be so afraid.

- I will not abandon you, my love,…. I swear.
images (15).jpg
And the two embraced and kissed passionately.

descarga (1).jpg

Suddenly there were the cracking of the whip and the screams and wails of women. They were her companions in the arena. The fifteen young women had survived a night of hell nailed to the crosses.
Morning Cross.jpg
The nighttime temperature had dropped to less than 5º Celsius and although the guards had fought the cold by lighting fires, the young women were on the verge of dying of hypothermia.
43.jpg
Now the executioners woke them up with lashes to bring them out of their slumber and give them to drink the torture drug with the help of sponges pierced into spears.
19D1D3F7-1917-4D31-B08E-60911F51EEA9.jpeg
Being crucified on a low cross, Helena's body was used to let off steam by the guards who woke up spliced already in the morning.

At least they rewarded her by giving her some milk to drink for breakfast.
1628264091195.png
Also, with the sunlight and the arrival of the spectators, the roars of the beasts became more intense and horrifying. The animals were restless due to the noise and perhaps they sensed something because they did not stop moving in their cages. The lions even lashed out at each other.
stephy dungeon.jpg
From the dungeon some terrified girls heard the guards.
1628263749444.png
- Those cats haven't eaten for a week.

- Have you heard it, Christians? You won't last a minute, ha ha.

- Brrrr, it gives me chills to think about what it must feel like when one of those critters bites you and crushes your bones between its jaws.

- I think scratches with those nails that look like butcher hooks are worse.
Lilith_torture_01.png
Upon hearing this, many slaves cried and moaned in fear because they did not know which of them would end up in the jaws of lions. It was Julia who showed her fortitude and consoled them by telling them that this kind of death would be a blessing compared to the slow agony on the cross.
1628264309878.png
- Those who are given to the lions will be in paradise today, she predicted as if it were Jesus Christ himself.

- She is a saint, they whispered to each other, watching as Julia knelt down and prayed.

All her Christian sisters knew that she would be the last victim of the games, that the executioners were saving her for last and had prepared an especially long and cruel ordeal for her. Despite that, it was Julia who comforted them. Yes, ... in truth she was a holy martyr who set an example of integrity to others.
1628264707380.png
Suddenly one of them sang a hymn to Saint John and little by little they all began to sing.

The guards looked at each other in shock when listened the anthem.
1628318216685.png
- Those christian girls must be crazy.
1628318134780.png
The murmur of the thousands of people already filling the stands grew louder and louder until it became a roar, and suddenly a thunderous, rhythmic scream began to kick in and silenced the song of the Christian women.
1628318167827.png
- Throw to the beasts!. Cristianas ad bestias!
1628318328664.png1628318428310.png
The insistent scream supported by the applause and the kicking caused many girls to lose their nerves and to cry their tears again.

“Cristianas ad bestias”… .. that hateful sentence… the cruel crowd demanded that some of them be thrown to the wild beasts to be butchered before their eyes. Julia made an effort to keep singing, but only a few followed.

Finally Sifax appeared with her assistants and they all felt a chill of terror.
1628318521669.png1628318583777.png1628318629551.png
- Come on, Christian whores, he said, snapping his whip, the time has come, all of you on your feet.
1628318668166.png
The young women obeyed without hesitation but they did not do so quickly enough as the executioners grew impatient and lashed out left and right to get them to line up. They rushed screaming.

- Legs apart and hands behind my neck! I have to choose ten of you for the lions.
1628318734850.png
The women obeyed again and lined up like a disciplined troop, yet many of them were crying or trembling with fear.

Then the cruel executioner reviewed with the flagrum in his hand, delighting in all that naked flesh. In fact, the man took his time to choose the ten victims while they felt their heart thundering under their chest and resisted the urge to urinate.

Suddenly, Sifax was standing in front of a tall slim girl.

- This one, he said pointing at her with the handle of the whip, and the executioners rushed to grab her and tie her down, while she cried out for mercy.

1628328288923.pngarena audience.jpgCarried to the Cross.jpg

The others fell silent, happy to be spared for the moment as their unfortunate dungeonmates were carried to the arena. A few moments later they heard an impressive ovation from when the audience saw the first victim was brought in. However, the ovation died down in no time… ..
1628328336386.png
Shortly after they went to look for the second one and then they repeated the operation…. thus up to eight times more, giving Sifax time to carefully choose the "lucky ones."

Once chosen, the executioners left the dungeon, closing the door again. Inside there were still about thirty slaves who, despite everything, were glad they had not been chosen, ... perhaps they were waiting for a miracle.
unnamed (2).jpg
This time the women could not see the torture of their sisters but of course they were going to hear it all. At the top of the dungeon, barred skylights opened out onto the sand. They were too high to reach them and look out but everything that happened on the other side could be heard perfectly.

Thus, for the next hour the poor slaves "heard" the torture they applied to their "sisters", and in their minds they tried to imagine what was happening to them.
1628328676352.pngGabriel Roman arena 036.1-.jpg
First there were the lashes and the screams of the poor women. One after the other they howled as the resin-impregnated flagrums of tails flayed their skin,… so half an hour.
CATSPAWBW-550x604.jpgGabriel Roman arena 149.1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 169.1-.jpg
Then they heard the executioners being ordered to prepare the hooks for skinning, and they heard again even louder and more desperate screams as the audience applauded the executioners' skill.

After that there was silence only broken by occasional lamentations and by the roars of wild beasts… ..

1628330417068.png
Suddenly they became more present, a sign that they had released the lions to the arena.
1628331332225.png
The cheers of the public when they saw those huge cats come out were soon mixed with the hysterical screams of the victims.
1628331281521.png1628331182713.png
The girls howled and yelled for help when they saw the animals approaching. Surely none of them had ever seen a lion and they seemed huge and terrible. Indeed the cats must have been hungry, they did not take long to give the first claws and bites ... ..
1628331701683.png
The slaves in the dungeon cried desperately when they heard the deafening carnage that was taking place upstairs: cries of pity, roars, howls of pain, more screams,… ..
1628331594150.png
Some slaves covered their ears in the hope of not hearing anything of what was happening
1628329576258.pngGabriel Roman arena 013.1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 087.1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 126.1-.jpg
They imagined their unfortunate sisters naked and tied to posts or crosses totally defenseless at the mercy of those beasts.

However the cruel process was not as fast as Julia had told them and lasted almost half an hour . It would take the young martyr a few minutes to understand why.

Finally when the slaves stopped screaming, a sign that they had died, the beasts roared again amidst the cheers of the public, some lion emitted a moan like that of a wounded cat and suddenly it was all over. Julia and Varinia looked at each other without understanding …….

... Minutes later the dungeon door opened again and Sifax entered.

- You and you, come with me, he told Julia and her slave.

slaves4-.jpg
The young women looked at each other in dismay but rose submissively with their hands together.
59fa6452acf794190820770.jpeg
The executioners then brutally separated them and tied their hands behind their backs. Then they put a noose around their necks and took them away before the compassionate gaze of their companions.
1628347779269.png
As they went out onto the arena, the intense sun made them close their eyes, then they heard the audience clapping and shouting again.
1628347391084.png
- Ad bestias!,…. ad bestias!

Julia felt a chill of terror, she did not expect to be delivered to the beasts.

When they finally managed to see something, the young woman understood what had happened. The executioners hadn't made it easy for the lions. In the first place, they divided the arena into two parts with metal fences so that the area of the crosses was isolated from the rest.
Gabriel Roman arena 208.1-.jpg
In the other area, the victims were hung by the arms from the ends of poles at a considerable height. In this way, the beasts had to jump on their hind legs to reach the legs of the condemned. Each time they succeeded, they scratched them with their claws or bit them to fall back to the ground.

With the food right there but out of reach the lions roared nervously, starving and excited by the blood that fell from the legs of the young women. Meanwhile they screamed hysterically hanging from their arms.

Thanks to the poles, the executioners kept the women elevated for as long as possible and lowered them little by little to the delight of the public, who kept shouting that they should be lowered now.

In this way the lions slowly destroyed their victims from the legs to the torso prolonging their agony. However, when they received their award and began to devour the bodies of their victims still alive and dying, the beasts were assaulted by the archers of the legion to make way for the next entertainment.
1628348330517.png
In fact, the bodies of those beasts were still seen here and there with the arrows stuck, while the workers removed the remains of that carnage and threw sand to soak the blood.
1628347341624.png
At the same time, others were placing four low crosses on the ground under the praetor's box. Julia and Varinia were brought there and one of the guards released their restraints and ordered the others to show the prisoners the crosses and the nails.
Bartnel11.jpg
As a guard held her arms, Julia looked at the cross that lay on the ground.

It was a low cross made of two rough wooden crossbars. The executioners had drilled holes for the nails to enter easily. They had also made a hole in the wood to insert the cornu.

Next to the wood were the nails and the mallet.

The young woman understood that the moment she had waited so long for was coming and she felt fear. However, his body betrayed him because he also felt a great sexual arousal as revealed by her nipples and her prickly and hard as stones.

- Ha, ha, the slut is hot, look at her.

- Get on your knees, whore
Bartnel12.jpg
Julia looked at her adored Varinia who was about to burst into tears and obediently knelt down.
crucifixa10_by_eulaliamerida_dcwpk2l-fullview.jpg
- Look at the nails bitch, it is a tradition to show the nails to the victim before crucifixion. If you don´t like them I have bigger ones, ha, ha.

She lay down on the cross stretching her arms along the patibulum. Inspired by her bravery, Varinia followed suit and did the same while shaking without stop.
ElainePortrait-P04.jpg
Seeing so much submission and obedience, the executioners did not even bother to tie them up and simply taking them by the arms and legs they prepared to crucify them.
romandecadence922.jpg
They were about to drive the first nail when Centurion Quinto intervened.
19633062.jpg
- Stop, what are you doing stupid? The praetor has ordered them to be taken to his box, the crosses are for the next four.

The executioners were upset and argued among themselves, blaming each other for the mistake, but they obeyed. They grabbed the two women by the hair and after standing up, they tied up again and led them to Galba's box.

There the praetor enjoyed the spectacle of the beasts while having a delicious snack with his guests: Senator Gallo, old Gaius Marcio and other important men of the city.

Senator Gallo had expressly asked his old friend Galba to bring him this beautiful patrician martyr because he wanted to see her up close.
CALAVIUS.PNG.png
- I have known her since she was a child, Galba, and I have to confess that many nights I have dreamed of having her in my bed.
1628352788309.png
- I understand you, Gallo, that Christian traitor is really beautiful. At first she resisted, but now it is very easy to get what you want from her,… .. you just have to use her slave Varinia for that.

- Are they lovers?

- I think so

- Send for her too.
romandecadence07.jpg
Galba's old guests smiled with lust and sadism as the two naked and bound women were brought into their presence. Surely they were very morbid that one of them had been an untouchable noble patrician until a few days before. Now instead, she was just a slave ringed and condemned to the cross, or what is the same, a sex toy with which they could do whatever they wanted.

In the box there were also some Numid slaves of the senator who used to punish the slaves of his village and who had brought some of their "toys" to use with them.

As we know, Gallo was very rich so that he often could make a beautiful slavegirl to be crucified in the privacy of his villa. As a justification to crucify them, he used any pretext regardless: having broken a rich jar or simply regret to satisfy his depraved sexual tastes.
Ebony and Ivory.jpg
Those in charge of torturing and crucifying the slaves were the Numid slaves who also had a license to screw them on the cross for days.
Degraded Rebel on a Cross 7 21.jpg
In fact they had become expert torturers

damian10651.jpg
At Gallo's request they were entertaining themselves by torturing the slaves crucified in the arena and fucking them on the crosses, but now they had been called to do the same to Julia and her slave Varinia.
1628354177388.png
At the moment he saw Julia naked the perverted senator did not even ask permission, taking her by the leash, he appropriated Julia exclusively and began to caress her body without further ceremony, sitting her on his knees.

The young woman had always been repulsed by that old man. As he affirmed, she had known him since she was a child and it bothered her how he looked at her since her breasts began to grow.

- Ha, ha, how beautiful you are, do you know how long I wanted to do this to you, little Julia? Come on, don't be surly and give me a kiss.

That pig's hands squeezed her tits like two disgusting spiders and Julia felt infinite disgust.

The young woman resisted as much as she could while the old man touched her everywhere and insisted on putting his hand between her legs, but there was little he could do with his hands tied behind his back.

Back
Top Bottom