Julia, saint and martyr

Go to CruxDreams.com

sifax

Senator
Julia saint and martyr

Chapter 1- The new faith demands

Carátula en.png

"This story is set in the year 250 of our era, in a provincial city of Roman Hispania. The Emperor Decius is governing an empire in decline, mortally wounded by ruptures both internal and external .

In particular, one of the most serious threats is Christianity, that eastern religion that denies divinity to Caesar and promotes notions of an end to slavery. To terminate this plague, Decius has ordered a new persecution against Christians. Imperial orders have come to our city and the authorities have begun to arrest all known Christians. Slaves are always crucified, but Roman citizens are given an opportunity and efforts are made to convince them to abandon their religion, but if they do not they will be crucified just like the slaves.

Julia belongs to an old Roman patrician family, but she has been a secret Christian for a few years. She has learned that faith from the parents of her slave Varinia, who is also a Christian although she does not practice her religion as fervently as her young mistress.

At the beginning of this story Varinia is bathing Julia as she usually does every day. They are both completely naked in the water, while the slave delicately soaps her mistress. Twenty-year-old Julia is a true beauty. Her height is average, five foot six, with medium-length, slightly curly brown hair. Her body is slim and supple, her back, shoulders and arms are slender, her breasts firm and medium-sized, she barely has visible hips, and her butt is small but attractive. Her legs are long, slim and full at the same time. However, the best thing about Julia is her face, her beautiful green eyes, her perfect nose and her mouth with full lips.

It is not strange that such beauty has been desired by many men, but Julia is still a virgin, she has never accepted any man. The young woman only aspires to unite quickly with her only true love, her sweet Christ, who died on the cross for her. So Julia longs to be a martyr and die on the cross for her Lord… .. ”

I have been posting this story in the spanish group of course in spanish and in this link I am about to finish the spanish version (21 chapters and no ilustration).

https://www.todorelatos.com/relato/172661/

thanks to Eulalia I can post it in english and illustrated as I like. So enjoy!.
Muchas gracias! :)
Will look forward to seeing this (because "Muchas gracias" and "Buenos noches" is all the Spanish I know). ;) :D

Julia saint and martyr

Chapter 1- The new faith demands

View attachment 1017526

"This story is set in the year 250 of our era, in a provincial city of Roman Hispania. The Emperor Decius is governing an empire in decline, mortally wounded by ruptures both internal and external .

In particular, one of the most serious threats is Christianity, that eastern religion that denies divinity to Caesar and promotes notions of an end to slavery. To terminate this plague, Decius has ordered a new persecution against Christians. Imperial orders have come to our city and the authorities have begun to arrest all known Christians. Slaves are always crucified, but Roman citizens are given an opportunity and efforts are made to convince them to abandon their religion, but if they do not they will be crucified just like the slaves.

Julia belongs to an old Roman patrician family, but she has been a secret Christian for a few years. She has learned that faith from the parents of her slave Varinia, who is also a Christian although she does not practice her religion as fervently as her young mistress.

At the beginning of this story Varinia is bathing Julia as she usually does every day. They are both completely naked in the water, while the slave delicately soaps her mistress. Twenty-year-old Julia is a true beauty. Her height is average, five foot six, with medium-length, slightly curly brown hair. Her body is slim and supple, her back, shoulders and arms are slender, her breasts firm and medium-sized, she barely has visible hips, and her butt is small but attractive. Her legs are long, slim and full at the same time. However, the best thing about Julia is her face, her beautiful green eyes, her perfect nose and her mouth with full lips.

It is not strange that such beauty has been desired by many men, but Julia is still a virgin, she has never accepted any man. The young woman only aspires to unite quickly with her only true love, her sweet Christ, who died on the cross for her. So Julia longs to be a martyr and die on the cross for her Lord… .. ”
This is looking excellent, Sifax! :)

"Muchas gracias" and "Buenos noches" is all the Spanish I know). ;) :D
That's at least twice as much as I know! :doh:

1623300246688.png

While Varinia bathes her mistress, she sensually caresses her bottom and rubs her breasts against Julia's, taking advantage of the fact that the soap leaves her skin shiny and lubricated. Julia closes her eyes and moans as Varinia licks her breasts, first the right and then the left.

17b.jpg
Varinia has a vivacious tongue, flicking and licking with quick movements, and then when she pauses, she tastes Julia's nipples in her mouth, sucking and biting them. Julia closes her eyes and opens her mouth, she is swimming and gasping with desire. Two young women rub their breasts together, now their nipples are bulging like pebbles.
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=BC2oanAbcDsyXVgx)16.jpg
- Kiss me, Julia whispers passionately, and Varinia opens her mouth smiling and moistening her lips with her tongue to kiss her precious mistress.
c73245acddd3873eb7628922393993f1.gif
Two young girls kiss passionately, with eyes closed and enjoying each other intensely. But Julia does not caress Varinia. She put her hands behind back as if she was in bondage. Julia already dreams of her martyrdom. She knows the brutal executioners of the Praetorium will torture and rape her for days before crucifyxion, and thinking about that is scary - but also exciting.
masturbating.gif
The patrician's young daughter dreams about it every night when she goes to bed ......

Then she imagines herself in the squalid dungeons of the Praetorium, naked and tied up. She dreams with excitement she is helpless in the clutches of several rude and sadistic men, who take advantage of every minute and take turns, one after another, to abuse her young captive's body ...... but that is only the start, because then the judges arrive in the dungeon and order the torture to begin ... then Julia would notice how her sex has grown so hot and moist the bed-linen was wet, ............. and young woman would masturbate, again and again ...

Varinia leaves off caressing her for a moment.

- My lady, today you are very quiet, do you like what I'm doing to you?

- Yes, ..... Varinia, .... don't worry ... ... please continue ...

The slave does not even suspect that, at that moment, in the mind of her mistress she is just one of the tormentors abusing her before torture. Ignorant of this, Varinia continues to make love to her mistress, and at one point brings her expert fingers up to her vulva-slit. The slave laughs mischievously,
tumblr_37e2d8821ff9513db3f9f1f5c9b42a2b_c2b2f7bc_500.gif
- Oho! You're very wet, my mistress Julia, what's on your mind? she asks, chuckling. The slavegirl continues caressing her gently, giving and getting pleasure at the same time. The helpful slave kisses her over and over, and rubs her naked body against her mstress's, while continuing to masturbate her. For her part, Julia does not take long to come, moaning loudly, while Varinia does not cease kissing every part of her. After those sweet shudders and caresses, Julia calms down at last, hugging her slave, she says,
- My faithful Varinia, you know that you are what I love most in this world,…. more than my slave you are my friend ……… my darling …… that's why I am going to reward you by giving you freedom.
Varinia frowned. - My freedom ? But being your slave is like being free.
- Yes I know, said Julia, while Varinia dried her body with a towel - "but if I were not here, you could be sold to a more cruel owner than me and then you would be very unhappy."
"I don't understand," said Varinia, as she brought her mistress´s clothes.
Ana-de-Armas-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-1a.jpg
- Dear Varinia, I'm going to die soon.
- What?! The slave was dumbstruck.
- In a little while, I shall die, my love," Julia repeated calmly, "As you know, Caesar has ordered the persecution of our Christian brothers and sisters." Varinia nodded, her hand quivered as she helped her mistress get dressed, she got fear when listen about it.
- And you know too that many of my sisters in faith have already been executed ... on the cross, all of them remaining faithful to their beliefs, despite the torments that were applied to them ... and here I am, in my domus, so peacful, I feel, I feel like ... ... like I'm betraying them."
- But ...," Varinia answered, her voice trembling as she guessed her mistress's intention,
- If they have sacrificed themselves for me, I cannot stay alive. So I have decided to surrender to the authorities, and confess that I am a Christian. "
The slave heard what she had feared so much, and a chill ran down her back.
- No, no! What are you saying? Are you crazy? Please, please, don't do that! Varinia cried in panic.
- Don't worry, I won't say anything about you ... no matter how hard they torture me. Of course, I would like you to accompany me in martyrdom, but I understand that must only depend on your free will,… ..that is why I have decided to set you free."
Varinia began to sob.
- No, my mistress, don't do it, please! I love you, don't do it, they will kill you ...
1035.jpg
- I know you love me, my sweet Varinia, but I cannot change my fate, I must die on the cross like Christ, to win the palm of martyrdom and meet Him. Don't cry any more, please ... and help me get dressed, I must go to the judge as what I am, a noble Roman patrician's daughter, who renounces her wealth and accepts to be treated as a slave for love of Christ. Thus, enduring the torture of the cross in public, I shall bear witness to my faith strength, and I shall set an example for other sisters to follow me. My faith demands me this sacrifice"
hqdefault (4).jpg
- But ..." Varinia responded, as she put on her own tunic, "Do you know how long it takes to die on the cross? I have seen many slaves crucified, and it's unbearable suffering, there's no shred of dignity in it. They take hours, even days, to die, they remain displayed naked before the whole world, humiliated, in agony, with the marks of torture on their bodies ... and then, after hours of inhuman suffering, the executioners amuse themselves by raping them on the cross ... and they invent a thousand and one torments just to have fun! Is that what you want?"
Julia too began to cry.
- Do you think I don't know? It terrifies me to think about what they will do to me. I know they will rape me and torture me a lot of times, I know I'll have to remain naked in front of everyone during my martyrdom, but I can't help it ... as Christ wanted this cup to pass from Him, but He accepted it in the end... pehaps it would be one consolation ... for me ... to die on the cross with you, my love..."
Julia tried to hug Varinia, but she refused.
MV5BYTJkNjFjMTUtODdhYi00MjMwLTgzYWUtNmYzZTVlZjE5Njk4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTQxNzM2MjY@._V1_.jpg
- No madam! Leave me! I can't,.... I...."
- Very well Varinia, I have already said I cannot force you, you are no longer my slave.
- I thank you, my lady, but I would like to remain yours until the end of my days,..... and see you get married and have children. God, how can I convince you? ... You are,.... you are a virgin,.... do you know what the executioners do with the young virgins in the dungeons of the Praetorium?
Julia looked at her and said,
- Don't you understand that I don't care what they do to my body? My soul will be saved, and that is what matters.
Julia said these words while she was stroking Varinia with apparent calm, although within her her heart was racing, as she thought again about her masochistic dreams. Varinia redoubled her efforts to dissuade her mistress but everything she tried was useless ……

To be continue

Muchas gracias! :)
Will look forward to seeing this (because "Muchas gracias" and "Buenos noches" is all the Spanish I know). ;) :D

And surely also feliz navidad, Jolly?

"Do you know how long it takes to die on the cross? I have seen many slaves crucified, and it's unbearable suffering, there's no shred of dignity in it. They take hours, even days, to die, they remain displayed naked before the whole world, humiliated, in agony, with the marks of torture on their bodies"

Sounds good to me, the experience nicely captured in a couple of lines.

This Julia, she's an interesting kind of Christian, she certainly believes in loving her fellow woman, especially her personal slave. But it seems the call of the cross is too powerful, she cannot resist, she must sacrifice herself for her lust faith.

And surely also feliz navidad, Jolly?

"Do you know how long it takes to die on the cross? I have seen many slaves crucified, and it's unbearable suffering, there's no shred of dignity in it. They take hours, even days, to die, they remain displayed naked before the whole world, humiliated, in agony, with the marks of torture on their bodies"

Sounds good to me, the experience nicely captured in a couple of lines.

This Julia, she's an interesting kind of Christian, she certainly believes in loving her fellow woman, especially her personal slave. But it seems the call of the cross is too powerful, she cannot resist, she must sacrifice herself for her lust faith.
This is the point Phlebas, Julia confuses her masochistic desires that only exist in her fantasies and her moral duty as a Christian protomartyr. Among her contradictions are also her lesbian relationship with Varinia. The ambiguity between "saint and slut" of the protagonist has many possibilities.

Carátula.png

Julia's personality is well reflected in this photo of Ana de Armas on the TV series Hispania. She looks like an innocent virgin but her eyes show a great dose of lust

Chapter 2: Julia surrenders to roman authorities.
aana.jpg
Varinia dressed Julia in one of her most expensive and elegant silk robes. It was a long-skirted tunic tied at the waist by a cord. Two triangular straps covered her breasts in front, leaving a wide, symmetrical neckline over her bust and a matching low line behind. Her arms and shoulders were bare, without jewellery, simple sandals on her feet, and her hair was held by a small gold comb. Her brown curls fell freely to the middle of her back.

To walk down the street, Julia chose to wear a thin white veil that covered her head, face and part of her arms and chest. Under dress, Julia had nothing at all so that she could be undressed easily and quickly. Varinia had rubbed her soft skin with a light perfume.

Julia had been fasting for more than two days, she had shaved her armpits and her crotch, had taken a laxative and cleaned herself out thoroughly. The young woman wanted to avoid what happened to other crucified girls, who could not help shitting in public, to their own shame and humiliation. Julia wanted to face her martyrdom pure in body and soul.

She walked fast and very nervously. Her heart was pounding like a racehorse, and her face was flushed. The girl could only 'pray without ceasing', and doing so she gave herself courage not to retrace her steps and give up, "Please, my Lord, give me strength to bear it," she whispered, "In the midst of my martyrdom I shall not deny you, my God - but stay with me, do not leave me alone, I beg you."

A few steps behind her came Varinia, dressed in her rough linen slave tunic, and wrapped in a little cloak. Before leaving her house Julia had told her slave to take some of the silver dishes,
MV5BYThkYjQ4OWYtMTFhMS00YWIyLTg0ODMtMDg1MWVhYzI3Yjk0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTQxNzM2MjY@._V1_.jpg
- They will serve to pay for your manumission."

- Thank you, Mistress!" said Varinia in tears. She did not stop sobbing, nor did she stop whispering to her mistress to come back home. The slave was scared to death, but she could not convince Julia, and eventually Julia ordered her to keep silent.
e9e998e75490d2d88bd15d35e8b85198.jpg
At last as they were approached the Praetorium. Julia took off her veil, and Varinia followed suit. Julia wanted to appear submissive and humble before her executioners as a sacrificial lamb.
22216_ana-de-armas-en-hispania.jpg
Finally, the two girls reached the gate of the Praetorium. This was a solid stone fortress built on the city walls. Its appearance was gray and gloomy, and its reputation was no laughing matter: everyone in the city had heard terrible stories about its dungeons and torture chambers. In that evil place lived the garrison that guarded the Praetor, the highest political authority and supreme judge responsible for the administration of justice. That man had power of life and death over all the inhabitants of the city, and Julia knew it.

The young patrician's daughter approached the guard at the entrance, he stood to attention when he saw that she was an upper-class woman.
300x300.jpg
- I wish to see the Praetor, she said.
1623360357403.png
- He cannot be troubled at this time, why do you want to see him?

- It is a very urgent matter ... of life and death, please let him know.

The soldier was about to refuse, but just in case, he decided to consult Centurion, Quintus. This officer came out immediately, but seeing Julia, he seemed irritated, just some posh girl and her slave. However, before he spoke he let his eyes travel all over her body and her beautiful face. Julia was upset by the way the man was looking at her, this rude officer seemed to be undressing her with his eyes - and he probably was. Although she didn't want it, this was exciting her, after all, Centurion Quintus was not bad looking! Then he spoke, rudely,
1623360475840.png
- What is this urgent matter? The Praetor cannot be bothered with nonsense.
58 (4).jpg
- It's not nonsense, said Julia, I've come to denounce a christian woman.

Suddenly the centurion's expression changed completely, he and the sentry looked at each other and then looked at Julia.

- Okay ... come in, said the officer drily, after hesitating a few moments.

Varinia did not want to enter, but Julia took her by the arm.
1623360918313.png
So the gate was opened, and after proceeding along a winding corridor the two young women entered a large courtyard. Before taking a step they could see that there were soldiers doing their daily chores. Some were cleaning, others attending to the horses, others just lounging around.
images (5).jpg
However, the attention of the two girls was soon focused on some carpentry, a man was busy making a wooden cross.

1623361510894.png1623361579549.png

The carpenter managed a huge drill on crossed timbers that lay on the ground. After drilling the wood, the carpenter took a huge black nail from a basket and inserted the tip into the hole he had just drilled. Unhappy with the result, he tossed the nail back into the basket from where he had taken it, and took up the drill again.

There was no doubt about it, the carpenter had made a cross and was preparing it to be used soon. Julia understood at once, and a chill ran through her young body, thinking that this could be the instrument of her own torture. Seeing those large nails, the young woman almost regretted it, but the guards had closed the gate of the Praetorium. There was no going back….

The centurion looked at Julia with puzzlement, and said

- Follow me, it's over here.
3b7671783b29271898c8aed775188392.jpg
The group crossed the courtyard in a sudden silence among the soldiers, their eyes momentarily seized by this noble young woman and her slave. Finally they entered the offices of the Praetor.

- Let the slave wait here, ordered the centurion.

Varinia stayed where she was in the hall, watching as her mistress walked upstairs with the officer. Before disappearing upstairs, Julia turned and smiled at her slave as if to reassure her. Then she was left alone, and the soldiers soon approached her with evident interest. The girl covered her face with her light cloak, as if that would help her.

- Hello pretty one, said the most cheeky, How old are you?

- Eighteen, she answered nervously ... the same as my lady.

- Only eighteen? Well, you look like a woman, why don't you show us how beautiful you are? Take this off your face.

Varinia moved away from the soldier's hands.

- Come on, take it off, pretty, let us see you!
19733841.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx (1).jpg
The soldier grabbed her cloak and snatched it away, revealing the young woman's face. Varinia went at him furiously, wanting to scratch his face, but the soldier caught her by the arms.
1623362500446.png
- You're a little wildcat, aren't you, baby? Why don't you come in the guardhouse and have a good time?
images (36).jpg
- Leave me alone, you pig, snarled Varinia, trying to bite the soldier ...

Meanwhile, Julia had arrived at the Praetor's door accompanied by Quintus, who had not spoken to her the whole way. The centurion knocked on the door with his knuckles, and an impatient voice answered from inside.

- Come in!

Julia waited outside. Her heart was still beating wildly, for the step she was going to take was terrible, yet she was determined to take it. The young woman heard voices inside, and finally the centurion came out.
1623362537442.png
- Come in, he will receive you now.

Julia entered the room with the veil over her face, and saw the Praetor Galba, a mature man dressed in a toga. Quintus entered with her and closed the door.
19727121.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
- Who are you? the Praetor asked, looking at the young woman - show me your face.

Julia was trembling like a leaf, but she removed her veil and spoke her name loud and clear.

- Are you of patrician parentage? Your name seems so, but I don't know you.
Ana_de_Armas_244.jpg
- Yes, Sir... my father was a patrician, but I was orphaned as a child, Julia answered, lowering her eyes and feeling her skin tingling. The Praetor was looking at the beautiful young woman with admiration, taking great interest in the reactions of her body, her nipples were standing out under the fabric of her dress, and her cleavage was exposing a part of her breasts. Julia didn't know it but Galba was a sadistic old pervert who had an especial liking for young girls like her. But she knew that, unlike Quintus, this old man did not excite her at all, he just aroused infinite disgust.
- I have been told that you want to denounce a Christian, is she a friend of yours?

Julia shook her head.

- A slave ?
Ana_de_Armas_244.jpg
- Sir, Julia said, first I have to ask you one thing.

- Go ahead, said the Praetor, a little intrigued.

- My slave Varinia is downstairs, and, before I tell you, I would like to give her her freedom.

- Girl, for that it is appropriate for a scribe to sign the document, and at this time there is none available ………. but I don't understand.

- Can't you act as in your capacity as a judge ?

- Yes, in exceptional cases, yes, but I don't understand why you can't wait until tomorrow.

- I will not speak any further unless you certify the manumission of Varinia, Julia spoke resolutely, I have brought you some silver objects ... but if that is not enough, here, you may have some gold. And saying this, he removed the golden jewel that held her hair, which tumbled down onto her back and shoulders.

- This will more than pay for the expenses and inconvenience that I am causing you,.

Saying this, she held out the jewel to the Praetor. He took it without understanding her yet.

- Okay, ………… I will. But the important thing now is that you have come to inform me about a person, may I know who it is?

Julia could not bring herself to speak, surrounded by these two men she was afraid, very afraid...
- Look here, young lady, I'm losing my patience, have you bothered me just because of your slave ?.

- No sir,…. it is just that ...

- Come on then, say it, who is this Christian woman?

Julia spoke in a whisper,
Ana_de_Armas_244.jpg
- It's me,

She lowered her head again.

- What? I don't think I heard you right ...

Julia took a deep breath.

- I am a Christian, sir, I have come to give myself up to you, and to suffer martyrdom.

The Praetor and the Centurion looked at each other, unable to believe their ears.

- Is this a joke? Galba asked .

- No sir, said Julia, gathering all her courage, I am a Christian - and I have come here to bear witness to my faith with my life.

Saying this, she began to remove the top of her dress before the astonished gaze of the two men.

She continued to undress, exposing her firm breasts to the air, but at once she felt ashamed, she covered them with her arms, and lowered her head, her face completely red.
1623384411147.png
- Think of me now as just a slavegirl. I am yours, and you can do with me whatever you want.
1623384319611.png
The centurion felt his cock bulging in his breeches as he looked at the breasts of this delicious young woman, but the Praetor said angrily,

- Come on, cover yourself, young lady, you don't know what you're doing.
1623385016547.png
- Yes Sir, and Julia pulled back up the straps of her dress.

Actually the Praetor was also excited, but a daughter from a patrician family was a serious business. Suddenly he spoke to her like a father.

- My girl, don't you understand that this is a slave religion? You are Roman, and of noble birth, you will embarrass your family and your country by declaring that you belong to that religion. No, I do not believe you.
tumblr_pfz103AimA1rmxa4zo7_540.gif
- I don't care whether you believe me or not, Sir, I am a Christian.

- Silence! I don't understand what's happening to the young Roman girls, you are all seduced by that oriental cult.

The Praetor was still enraged, but he reflected for a few moments, he had to find a way ...

- One moment, Quintus, did you say there was a slave girl?
19727138.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
- Yes, Sir, the centurion replied, she's downstairs, it's the one she wants to manumit. -

- What sort is she? asked the Praetor.

- I don't know, you can hardly see her face, but from clothes she looks African, maybe from Carthage.

- That's it! said the Praetor triumphantly, it's among those African slaves this superstition has spread like a plague, I am sick of seeing how they pervert these young girls. Bring her up here immediately!

- Yes Sir! said the Centurion.

Julia then realized with alarm what had happened and hastened to say,

- She has nothing to do with this, I am a Christian of my own free will. Please leave her.

But the centurion had already gone in search of Varinia. Julia turned to the Praetor in despair,

- You have to believe me, she is innocent.

- Come on girl, don't you worry about anything, it's obvious that she has bewitched you in order to get her freedom - but now she will pay for her crime on the cross.
tumblr_pfz178Cj7l1rmxa4zo9_400.gif
- Are you going to crucify her? No, I beg you, it is me you have to crucify, I am a Christian and I long to die like my Lord Jesus Christ.

The Praetor looked at her for a moment,

- I warn you, girl, don't repeat that.

Suddenly there was a shout in the hallway, the door opened and the centurion entered. Four soldiers were dragging Varinia by her arms, struggling, kicking, screaming to be released.

- I've not done anything, let me go please!

The soldiers pushed her inside, and Varinia threw herself at the Praetor's feet, grasping the tip of his toga and kissing it, sobbing.

- I am innocent, Sir, I haven't done anything, please, you have to believe me.

- Get this scum up.

The soldiers forced Varinia to get up, panting, crying and weeping as she looked at the Praetor. He approached the slave.

- Are you a Christian? he asked. Varinia did not answer, but looked at Julia as if seeking her help. The Praetor seized her face and forced her to look at him,

- I asked you if you are a Christian, answer!

Varinia began to sob looking at Julia, and then she betrayed herself.
1623385458506.png
- Did you tell him? You promised me ...

But the Praetor did not let her finish.

- So it is true you are a Christian. And from what I see, despite your youth, you have bewitched your lady.
1623385101312.png
- No, it's not true! Varinia denied, terrified.

- Do you know what awaiting you, wretch?

- I am innocent, please tell him, I am innocent! Varinia kept crying desperately - then Julia, intervened.
tumblr_pfz103AimA1rmxa4zo7_540.gif
- She's telling the truth, she has not bewitched me.

The Praetor looked at Julia fiercely but took Varinia by the hair.

- Listen to me, idiot - if you confess right now, I shall just order you to be crucified. But if you don't, I shall put you in a pot of boiling water, and then you'll be skinned alive with sharp rakes.

- No, please, I'm innocent, I haven't done anything, why don't you believe me? Varinia was crying desperately.

Julia decided to make a final appeal, and this time it was she who knelt.

- My Lord Judge, no matter what you do to me, or what you do to Varinia, I will not betray my faith. I have already surrendered to you. Do to me whatever you want, but please release her. Crucify me in her place. In return I'll do what you want, I'll be your sex-slave until the hour of my death, please take me.

The Praetor did not know what to do in the face of such stubbornness. He took Julia and carried her to a corner.

- Look, girl, you are too young to understand. If you persist with this attitude, I shall have to abandon my gentle words and resort to more persuasive methods.

- I don't care what you do to me, I won't change my mind.
1623385841042.png
- Look young lady, in this fortress we have a very special room for stubborn teenagers like you. If you don't immediately say that you renounce Christianity, you will visit the torture chamber tonight.

A chill ran through Julia's body, but she didn't budge.

- It doesn't matter what they do to my body. Nothing will make me change.

The Praetor pushed away angrily from her.

- Very good! You've chosen it. Since you don't want the good way it will be the bad way. The torturers will take care of changing your mind with their toys.
BÍAS DE PRIENE DICE SOBRE LA DESVENTURA. BLOG APASIONADOS DEL IMPERIO ROMANO DE XAVIER VALDERA...jpg
- Centurion! Take these two women into the torture chamber, but order the torturers not to start on them yet.
For now they'll just show them the instruments of torture and explain how they work. Early tomorrow we shall begin torturing the slave in the presence of her mistress, and if by then she doesn't renounce her faith, it will be her turn. Now get them out of my sight.

1623387325672.png1623386756722.png1623385908821.png
The soldiers rushed and grabbed the girls brutally, and tied arms behind their backs with leather straps, one knot on their wrists and one on their elbows, so that their arms were held stretched and forced together behind backs, and their shoulders painfully forced back, lifting breasts and forcing them apart. Varinia kept crying and pleading as they tied her up, while Julia submissively allowed herself to be tied, with her eyes closed and muttering a prayer.

- And now, march!

The soldiers pushed the two girls out of the room, but the Praetor told the centurion to stay a moment.
1623385931134.png
- I want you to be rough with the slave tomorrow, you must bend the will of that girl at all costs. Oh, another thing… I already know that the executioners often do whatever they wish with the prisoners, especially if they are young and pretty like them. I don't care what they do to the slave, but I want Julia to remain a virgin. I don't want any trouble with her family.

- It will be done as you say Sir!

To be continue

Last edited:
Chapter 3: The rape of Varinia.
Ana-de-Armas-hot-see-through-Nathalie-Poza-and-others-nude-too-Hispania-la-leyenda-S01E1-2-ES-...jpg
The soldiers led the two young women down a gloomy stone staircase to the cellar of the fortress. A few torches here and there mitigated the darkness. The cold damp air penetrated to the bones and made the girls shiver. As they penetrated underground, the noises of the outside world disappeared, only the drips of water falling into puddles could be heard, and the sobs of Varinia and Julia muttering a prayer to give herself courage.

- IIIIIAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Suddenly a piercing scream broke this silence, it was of a woman who was being raped or tortured. The two young women were paralysed, their on end, as a hideous shriek again broke the silence. -

- IIIIIIIAAAAAAAYYYYYY
1623448353510.png
- Poor woman, what are they doing to her? ask Julia, looking desperately at the soldiers.

- Don't worry about her, you Christian bitch, just keep marching! snapped the centurion, pushing Julia forward

- You'll be screaming too, when the torturers tickle you with their toys!
1623448526955.png
At last they reached a solid, heavy oak door reinforced with iron nails and bars. The centurion knocked it with the pommel of his sword.
1623448424415.png
- Sifax, you son of Orcus (the Devil), come out of there, I've brought you two new guests!

From inside, only the groans of the tortured woman could be heard. However, after a few seconds, the latch rattled and the heavy door creaked open on its massive hinges.
457ce8147a948b30edfc6cfc968a6a51.gif
As a devil coming out the hell appeared Sifax, the chief torturer of the Praetorium, a sadistic psychopath who especially relished torturing and raping young girls. He was a true master of the art of crucifixion! He was tall, thick-set and strong as a bull, and was totally naked bar a dirty loincloth under which his huge cock was perfectly obvious.

Julia's eyes went directly to the tormentor's crotch, she saw he had a huge erection. The young patrician's daughter got horny just seeing such a member in all its fullness, and understood they were not just torturing the screaming woman.
Ana-de-Armas-hot-see-through-Nathalie-Poza-and-others-nude-too-Hispania-la-leyenda-S01E1-2-ES-...jpg
- What are you bringing me here? asked Sifax, as he undressed young Julia with his eyes.

- Fresh meat, Sifax, this one here is a young Christian from a patrician clan, and this other one is her slave.

- Very well, come in, my pretty ones, tonight you will be my guests. Sifax opened the door wide, and the soldiers pushed the two young women inside. Both Julia and Varinia were petrified by what appeared before their eyes.
1623449278194.png1623449446478.png
The torture chamber was a large vaulted room, lighter and warmer than the passageways. A great variety of instruments of torture, several burning braziers, and many other tools and implements that were difficult to distinguish at first sight were scattered throughout the cellar.

Sifax was aided by two other torturers, Germans, a couple of former gladiators who had survived the arena and were now earning their keep as torturers and executioners. One was called Brutus, the other Aurelius. At that moment they were torturing a girl with red-hot irons ...
1623449507321.png
The victim was a shapely young woman, completely naked, with her arms and legs tied and stretched out to their limits so that her body formed a large X. Her skin was covered with small marks of burns and lashes. In fact, the torturers were applying red-hot irons to her skin for the simple pleasure of doing it.

- Mercy! Please stop! I can't take any more! The poor girl was moaning, crying out, with her face towards the vaulted roof, her body twisting in pain. To greet the newcomers, Brutus grabbed another iron from the brazier and applied it to her left side, bringing blood-chilling screams.
gabriel inquisition 202-01-_l.jpg
- IIIIIAAAAAAYYYYY, NOOOOOOO

Red-hot iron hissed against her skin, smoke and the smell of burning meat filled the room.

- STOP! STOP! PLEASE!

Varinia threw herself against her mistress's chest and began to cry, shaking uncontrollably. Julia herself was experiencing cold sweats watching the tortured woman's dance of suffering. Sifax laughed out loud and grabbed Varinia by the hair, forcing her to watch the scene.
1623449890955.png
- Come on Christian, watch carefully, we're going to do this to you, too!

- NOOOOO!

- Always at your games, Sifax, chuckled the centurion, What do you want that wench to confess?

- Nothing at all, Sifax laughed again, It's already confessed everything we wanted. She's called Alba, a slave, denounced by her master. She's been in the dungeons for five days, and after being interrogated through all that time, she finally confessed she is a Christian, and she has even given us the names of other women who belong to that sect - here's the list.

Quintus smiled sadistically, he knew some names.

- Ha ha, some of these girls are very pretty, they'll put up a good show on the cross. The carpenter and the blacksmith will have a lot of work making crosses and nails. I'd better go and arrest them immediately before they run away or try to hide - though first I'll show the list to the Praetor. And this one? Has she already been condemned?

- Yes, this morning, she was sentenced by the Praetor to death on the cross, we were just having a little fun with it.

- So I see, said the centurion, but now as you see, you've got fresh meat, so give her to the soldiers, they also have their rights to condemned women.

- Okay, said Sifax, I've been raping and torturing her for three days, and to be honest I've had enough of this one. Brutus, free and give her to Centurion Quintus.

gabriel inquisition 371-1- (1).jpg
Brutus was about to burn Alba with another red hot iron, so he obeyed the order with some irritation. He and Aurelius untied Alba and took hold of her poor exhausted body.
1623476299797.png
Aurelius picked her up and handed her over to the soldiers. As he approached Julia, she was able to see clearly the cruel treatment that the slavegirl had undergone. The young woman was just a very beautiful, dark-eyed, brown-haired youngster, petie and slender, with a supple, sinewy body that even torture had not managed to destroy. Sifax was already licking his lips at the thought of seeing it struggling on the cross ...

- Take her away quick, he shouted to the soldiers, I want to be alone with my new guests!
muerte-del-liberto.jpg
Saying this Sifax stroked Julia's hair with evident lust and trapped by neck.

- Wait a minute, said the centurion, the Praetor has ordered that, for now, you'll only show them the instruments of torture. Tomorrow morning we shall start with the slavegirl.
1519678659_1519379521_1513022607_003.jpg
Sifax smiled at Varinia, who was crying, hiding her face on Julia's shoulder.

- Oh, and another thing, you can do what you want with that one, but this other has to continue being a virgin, after all, she is a noble patrician's daughter.

The torturer smiled.

- Don't worry Quintus, tomorrow she will remain a virgin - though Sifax's eyes were penetrating pierced like Julia's little body, Oh, and don't forget to show the Praetor the list.
2000x2000.3.jpg
- Yes, I'll go and make arrests as soon as possible. See you soon!.

Quintus hurried out, the soldiers carried Alba away, and Sifax closed the door.
db7b9ecce1cf4924d0a7d9a5b18feed6.gif
- Alone at last! chuckled the executioner, smiling at the girls. The three torturers approached them smiling, looking at them, but not touching them for the moment, as if they might break if they did.

Varinia was still moaning, taking refuge in Julia's shoulder and glancing at those terrible men. The girls were terrified.

- It's hot these bitches are already! drooled Brutus .

- Yass, and how! replied Aurelius, we're gonna have a good time tonight!
1623477025015.png
- Do what you want with the slave-slut, but for now the princess is only mine.

And saying this, Sifax separated the two young women, taking Julia to a corner. Varinia protested but immediately Brutus and Aurelius caught her by the arms.
7.jpg
- No, Masters, leave me alone, please...
1623477179402.png
Varinia struggled and kicked, but there was little she could do with her arms tied behind her back. Brutus jerked her toward the brazier where the irons with which they had been torturing poor Alba were still sizzling.
rosetta2.jpg
The slave kept screaming hysterically, so Aurelius tore open the front of her robe, exposing her breasts.

- No, please don't hurt me, she screamed again and again.

- Hold her tight, said Brutus, pulling out a red-glowing iron from the brazier.

Last edited:
He moved it towards her, as if he was about to touch her chest, Varinia fell paralyzed with terror, her gaze fixed on the glowing tip of the iron.

- Don't do it! she moaned, Please...

- Look Christian, if you don't want me to burn your tits with this, you're going to let my friend and I do whatever we want with you. Understood?

Varinia nodded her head.

- Very well, so you're going to keep quiet while we strip you naked and rape you. In addition, you are going to suck our dicks. You'll do that?
Firekeeper_13.jpg
- I can't, please, not that...

Brutus moved the iron a little closer. Varinia could already felt the heat in her breasts. She bowed her body, submitting to being raped.

- I'll do what you want, but get that thing away ...

Brutus smiled and went to get a knife. He approached her brandishing it, and, taking advantage of the fact that Aurelius was keeping her entrapped, tore off her robe and gradually stripped her naked. First, he cut the straps of her tunic leaving her entire torso bare. He then stroked his victim's breasts, running the knife over them. Varinia wept as they stripped and raped her.

- You're beautiful, doll, come on, don't cry ... kiss me!

Brutus grabbed her hair and forced her to kiss her. Varinia opened her mouth but closed her eyes in disgust and when she noticed Brutus's fetid breath she turned her face away.

- Please, no, she yelled.

- What is it, Christian ? Don't you like me ? I'll teach you bitch. With that he kissed her again, forcing her to stick out her tongue by pricking her left breast with a certain viciousness.

- Good, said Brutus, and now let's see how you are down below. Taking the knife he cut the belt that held the rest of Varinia's dress, ripping off her skirt, and tossing it away.
2DBD154.jpg
Meanwhile, from the other edge of the chamber, Sifax and Julia watched as the torturers undressed and abused the slave. Varinia's skin gleamed in the torchlight as the girl was covered in sweat from her struggling fight she with her two tormentors. At that moment, Brutus and Aurelius were tangling their fingers in her crotch. Varinia was fully shaved as she was among the slaves of the wealthy. Brutus followed with his fingers.
F-7-100.jpg
- It looks like a girl's pussy, wonderful.

- Is she a virgin? Asked Aurelius.

- I think so. Are you a virgin, Christian?

Varinia nodded, still crying.

- Yes, Sir, I am, I'm a virgin, take me if you want, but don't hurt me please.

- Of course we are going to fuck you, but first you're going to suck me a little bit down here.

Varinia looked down and saw the huge cock Brutus had pulled out, a long thick penis filled with swollen veins and pustules. When she smelled the foul stench of Brutus's tool, the slavegirl gagged.

- No! cried the horrified young woman.
images (2)a.jpg
- Kneel down and suck, slave, come on.
1623500603633.png
Brutus and Aurelio forced Varinia to kneel so that the former's cock was just a few inches from the slave's mouth. Varinia turned her face away, disgusted and about to vomit, she just could not agree to practice fellatio. Brutus made desperate attempts to force her, dragging her face over his cock, so that the liquid semen began to smear the slave's cheeks.
1623507422591.png
- Disobedient slut, suck me at once!
58 (2).jpg
Meanwhile, Sifax, who had continued to grope Julia's breasts and drool on her neck, began to lower the straps of her tunic. Julia submissively allowed herself to be stripped. As he undressed her, the torturer's hands quivered as they caressed the delicate skin of the young woman.
ana_de_armas_topless_panties1.jpg
- You smell wonderful, princess, I've never had one like you in my arms. Sifax was excited as his hands continued to lower the shoulder straps and exposed her breasts. Julia kept letting him undress her, until he turned her head and said,
1584236446_Ana-de-Armas-Nude-Sexy-Pics-And-Topless-Sex.jpg
- Kiss me, Christian.

- No, she said.

- Come on, I know your religion teaches you women to be obedient and submissive, doesn't it?

Julia nodded shyly.

- So, be submissive and kiss me.

Julia opened her mouth slightly and stuck out the tip of her tongue, Sifax licked hers with his. Julia then closed her mouth with a gesture of disgust.

- Come on, kiss me beautiful, I know you like it,
1623507961943.png
He forced the young woman to open her mouth and kiss him, while twisting her right nipple with two fingers. The kiss was long and wet, and Julia moaned with a shudder of pain and disgust. It was the first time in her life that a man had abused her, and the man was her executioner, a huge, filthy oaf whose mouth smelled of sulphur. And yet Julia accepted it as part of her martyrdom, as she would accept the long series of degradations and depravations they would commit on her body though the following days and nights.

Sifax ended the kiss by opening Julia's mouth with both his hands and spitting inside her, then he shut her mouth and forced her to swallow. Julia was humiliated by this treatment, her face was red as a beetroot and her eyes were fixed on the ground.
1623519219602.png
It was then that she saw the cock that Sifax had just taken out of his underwear.

- Are you interested in my dick, you slut?, Look at this.
1623522595094.png
It was a long cock, but most of all it was thick and veiny, with a huge, shiny foreskin. As she expected, the cock smelled of demons.

- Have you ever sucked a cock?

Julia gasped wildly and looked at Sifax, terrified.

- Would you like to suck one?

She turned her face away, shaking her head, although she was getting wet.

- No ?, That is because you still do not know the pleasure it brings. I think your slave will teach you the pleasure it gives, and saying this he looked across at Varinia, who was still struggling with Brutus and Aurelius.

- But first I'm going to make you more comfortable.

Sifax then took a knife and began to cut Julia's bonds. Once she was free of these, the young woman used her aching arms to cover her breasts, but she could not do this for long, because her captor locked manacles onto her wrists, and forced her to lift them up until he could hook them onto the chains that were dangling above his victim's head.

The executioner smiled cruelly, and began to tug on the other end of the chain, so that his victim was forced to slowly raise her arms.

They were gradually hauled above her head, and stretched fully, the young woman moaned in pain from the strain, and was soon forced to stand on tiptoe.

- And now you'll be naked, my princess. I want to see all of you, and so saying he cut the cord that held her dress. He gently removed it, as his young victim sobbed.
58 (2)a.jpg
- No, please not nude, Sir, please not ... and she hid her face against her arm, feeling she was dying with shame.

Sifax grabbed her face and kissed her again, this time without much resistance from the girl.

- Ha ha, I see that you really are an easy whore, all you Christians are plaster saints!

The girl was feeling helpless, yet at the same time horny, in the hands of that disgusting guy, she was having and to fight between her shame and her desire
tumblr_lizaxmtSsn1qhi6wuo1_500.jpg
- Aha, what soft skin, it shows that you're a rich, valuable virgin!

The executioner began to caress her thighs with the tips of his fingers, as if he were caressing something fragile and very valuable, then felt her perfect buttock, smooth as a giant peach. The ruffian sniffed the fragrance of her warm skin, and at one point began to lick her thighs and belly. Julia cried at the feel of the repulsive tongue of this vulgar man on her skin,

- NO, no, not that!

Sifax had parted the lips of her shaved vagina with his rough thumbs and he was beginning to lick inside, running his tongue across the crack. Now the young virgin felt a pleasant tickling.
1623535236719.png
- No, please, ... let me ... let me die a virgin, ... please, Sir, I must be a virgin for my Lord, she moaned between gasps. Sifax looked at her.

- Virgin ? But you're as wet as any whore! And he continued sucking, sticking his nose and part of his face into the sex of the young woman, which was already soaking with her own flowing juices. Julia had to bite her lip to keep from yelling out with pleasure, her eyes narrowed ... Now she didn't want her executioner to stop.
14.jpg
But he did, ogling her with lust as he wiped his face with the back of his hand. Then he went behind her, opening her buttocks. Seeing it Brutus came closer to see it better.

- Hey Sifax, remember what the Praetor had to say, you've got to wait until tomorrow before you bugger her.

- Shut up and take care of your affairs, I've already said the princess is only mine.

- Ha ha, Sifax the assfucker!

The young patrician's daughter trembled with shame, the pig was inserting his finger through the hole in her anus.

- Not there, not there, please don't touch me there.
7664A57.gif
But the thick finger of the executioner, already wet with her vaginal juices, forced the narrow entrance of her rectum without much difficulty.
fb33abeefe7098284517dd7ad29ba669.jpg
- AAAAAAH ... the young girl squirmed, as her nipples stood on end and became hard as stones.

- You're liking it, aren't you, Christian bitch? He said as he stood up while continuing to rub her ass. You've got a close, tight butt, there's no doubt you're a virgin.
15.jpg
- Are you going to rape me?

It was not clear to Sifax whether she was enquiring or requesting.

- Yes princess, but there's no hurry. For now, it's forbidden by the Praetor, but when you've been sentenced,, you'll be nothing, just a slave - and then you will be mine, and as many others as want you, and as many times as we want. Before the day of your crucifixion dawns, you're going to see so many cocks that you'll lose count! And now, that's enough talk.

Sifax went to a table and brought over a gag.

- Open your mouth!

- Why, why are you going to gag me? You don't need to gag me, I'll do everything you tell me.

- Open your mouth I said, I want you to be quiet!

The executioner twisted her nipple again with his fingers.

- AAAAYYYY

1623535952095.png
Julia opened her mouth and, taking advantage of the moment, Sifax wedged the wooden dowel between her teeth and tied it behind the nape of her neck, then finally gave her a loud slap on the buttocks. The young woman moaned helplessly as her executioner walked away to rape Varinia.

Meanwhile the other two torturers had taken Varinia to the brazier, and Brutus was threatening her with an iron again, but she still refused to suck their cocks.

- Come on bitch, obey - or you will regret it!

- No, I can't, please don't force me, I beg you

- Would you prefer us to burn you with this?

Varinia was sobbing desperately,
rosetta3.jpg
- Please, not in front of my lady, please!

Sifax approached her angrily.
00029832.jpg
- You do not want to co-operate, do you?
Come on, tie her there.
2DBD154.jpg
Aurelius took a rope and tied the girl's legs around the ankles. Then the executioners pushed the slave and forced her to lie down. Sifax then pounced on her and began to penetrate her while the other two held her immobilized.

Varinia was screaming like crazy, as Sifax's huge cock was entering her vagina, soon he broke her hymen and she cried out in pain.

Sifax kept pushing in and out, raping the precious slave. Blood began to slide down his cock as Brutus and Aurelius held her, waiting for their turn. Varinia was still struggling, though completely helpless, and screaming in pain, however, little by little her moans began to take on a different tone.
18b.cap06_0326.jpg
Julia saw in amazement how her maid's expression, changed and the girl began to bellow with pleasure.

Despite this, the executioner went on and on fucking while Varinia's screams increased in intensity and passion. At last the glistening body of the slave girl convulsed with pleasure as she began to cum.

Sifax then took his rod from her hole and, after releasing her from the stocks, he grabbed her by the hair and forced her to her knees.

- Good bitch, you have already shown us that you're just a whore, now suck!

Varinia was dizzy and confused, so she licked Sifax's foreskin without thinking. Meanwhile, Aurelius was rubbing and examining the slave's plump round butt, masturbating her with his fingers.

- Leave the foreplay, and put my cock in at once, bitch!
geor0407a.jpg
Sifax forced Varinia to put his cock into her mouth, it hardly fitted into her, the young woman had to open her jaws wide. She thought that his member would be as hard as stone, but it was soft and under her tender, mobile lips it was throbbing frantically.

Varinia felt a taste of blood on her lips as the man thrust his cock in and out enthusiastically. The semen was already dripping from its tip, and the young woman could feel its salty taste and sticky texture, but she did not reject it now, instead she allowed herself to be fucked by the mouth, with her eyes closed.

Meanwhile Aurelio was exploring her ass hole, he dipped his finger well into her vaginal juices and was sticking it into her ass, anticipating the pleasure of sodomizing her. Varinia felt all too well the finger inside her anus and tried to protest. by removing the cock from her mouth, but the torturer did not let her because he already felt that he was about to cum.
1623562660103.png
Julia was still a forced spectator of this sordid scene, but, without knowing why, she envied her slave. The young woman felt that the inner part of her thighs was wet and she squeezed them together in shame, so that the men would not see how horny she was.

At last Sifax rolled his eyes and groaned in pleasure as he held Varinia's head tight against his cock and ejaculated inside her.

- AAAAAAHHHHH, Yes, bitch, yes! the torturer shouted as he came, "Swallow all my milk!"

Sure enough, Varinia's mouth was filled with a flood of hot, thick, sticky sperm and the inexperienced young woman choked and almost vomited. Finally, after several shakes, Sifax took his cock out of Varinia's mouth and after it the young woman let out a cascade of white, milky semen mixed with slime. The young woman spat in disgust, but Sifax ordered her to clean his whole tool thoroughly. She was learning submission at full speed, so she submitted to delicately licking Sifax's cock until there was not a drop of semen.
A Shameful End.jpg
The torturer wanted to prolong the pleasure of the fellatio as far as possible, so he remained a few minutes with his eyes blank and his mouth ajar as the slave licked his sensitive member, that was experiencing its last dying tremors.

200full-manu-bennett.gif
When he was done with her, Butus thought his turn had come and offered his cock to Varinia, but again she refused to suck it because it smelled bad.
gangbanged slut 2.jpg
- Not this one, please, it's foul! said Varinia, turning away her disgusted face.

Brutus couldn't understand it, the sticky drops of sperm from the other man were still dribbling from the girl's mouth and chin, yet despite that, she kept rejecting his penis. The former German gladiator was enraged.
your time has come r.jpg
- You don't want to suck, do you? All right, bitch, come on!.

1623572736154.png

Grabbing her arm, Brutus forced Varinia to stand up and led her to the wooden stocks, first fixing her ankles in two clamps that forced her to remain on her knees with her legs wide open. Likewise, he forced her to tilt her head and fixed it with another clamp. Varinia was effectively immobilized, and her ass was presented. Brutus returned to the front of her and began to rub his penis across her face.

- Last chance to suck, sow.
1623572866083.png
- No, take that away from me, it makes me sick! Varinia protested, crying and shaking her face from side to side.

- Okay, if you don't want it through your mouth, I'll fuck you in the ass, and Brutus went to Varinia's butt.

She screamed,

- No, don't do that, not there, please!

Brutus first stroked Varinia's bottom gently, then opened her buttocks. There was the hole in the young woman's ass, without a single hair, tight and compact. Brutus sighed. It had been a long time since he had broken such a beautiful ass, and with that, he put his index finger in, after sucking it so it would fit easily.

- This is going to be hard work, he said to Sifax, and he nodded laughing.
1623573129814.png

- Yes, there's no doubt she's a virgin, this slut will really hurt.

Varinia was crying for mercy, but Brutus was already opening up her anus with two fingers, and spitting into it so his dick would slide in better. Slowly he began to sodomize her, but since his penis was dry, it did not fit easily and Varinia's sphincter tightened and only gave way with intense pain.

1623573255506.png
- AAAAAYYY stop! Please, you're hurting me a lot - stop!

- If you'd given me a blowjob, you'd be having a better time, bitch - you asked for this yourself!

- Come please, I'll suck you, I promise, come ...

- I don't trust you stupid bitch, I'm going to break your ass like you deserve! And Brutus kept on and on.

- AAAYYY, you beast, you're going to kill me, come on, please, let me suck you, I'm longing for it, I so want to taste your cock! Cried Varinia desperately.1623573418423.png
Finally, Brutus was satisfied, he stopped sodomizing her and went to Varinia's face for her to suck. The slave closed her eyes and stuck out her lolling tongue, disgusted, but about to lick the foul member as her penance.

- I can't, I can't, it's disgusting... Brutus then slapped her.

- Suck at once or sodomize you with a red-hot iron!

Varinia cried again and opened her mouth for Brutus to do the oral penetration. Sure enough, Brutus's cock entered the girl's mouth and she had to accept fellatio, suppressing retching and nausea. Brutus was enjoying the blowjob, his eyes wide, his hips rolling back and forth.

- What pleasures you're giving me, slave, first in front and then back behind again, how enjoyable!

Varinia was sucking despite her disgust as she thought that this would make her assfuck less painful. Indeed, after a while Brutus got tired and went back to the girl's ass, spat on it again and stuck his cock through the hole. The cock did not enter the first time, but it gradually made its way thanks to the lubrication of the duct. However, the pain was still intense and the victim screamed hysterically, her eyes filled with tears. Brutus's foreskin entered and the executioner was finally able to start moving his tool in and out.1623573805776.png
- How tight and soft this hole is, I love to give it to a virgin up the ass.

The sodomy continued for a while while Varinia lost all that was left of her composure, screaming and cursing her tormentors, for what they were doing was causing her only suffering and no pleasure.

- I can't take it anymore, please finish, I can't stand it...

Brutus smiled, because the climax was coming to him, so, at the last moment, he took out his cock and ejaculated the white sperm on her behind. Varinia then wept copiously, but her relief was short-lived, for in a few seconds Aurelius began to bugger her again.
1623573585687.png
The rape of Varinia lasted as much as two more hours, the torturers sodomized her yet a few times, and forced her to suck many more .......

1623573843893.png

Finally they got tired of fucking, and the slave was released from the stocks, only to be suspended like her mistress.

1623601980313.png

Minutes after the rape of the Christian slave ended, Sifax clicked a whip on the floor in front of the two girls. Although it seemed impossible, he was aroused again by the spectacle before him.
1623601295681.png
A few meters away, two accused were in the same position, arms over head hanging from the manacles on wrists, their entire bodies stretched to the limit, feet on. The beautiful young women were helpless and terrified, generously showing off their nakedness to the torturer, and exposing every inch of their bodies to his lashes.

Two of them were staring at the whip as Sifax swung it deftly in front of their faces, hypnotized and scared to death.

Indeed, Sifax did not take long before swinging the whip back, he thrashed Julia, who curled up behind her butt and left a long reddish mark on her ass.

1623602323999.png
- SSHAAAAAACK

The young woman experienced a lightning strike that swept through her body, convulsing her, stifling a scream. Sifax swung back the whip again, and this time lashed Varinia's back as she had twisted herself around to avoid it hitting her breasts.

Her effort was not worth anything, the next lash struck her breasts, the slavegirl screamed loudly, her head thrown back.
1623602376842.png
- SSHAAACKKK

- AYYYYYYYYY

The girl shook for a few seconds in anguish as the pain of the whiplash tortured her.

The next lash went to Julia, a long, shallow mark on her belly that stung terribly from the first moment and made the woman scream for the flagellator to stop.

1623602652655.png
- STOP! STOP, please, no more, no more ...

Sifax stopped for the moment smiling, two lashes were enough for them to know what the pain tastes like. That would haunt them all night. The two young women were beginning to cry inconsolably.

- How little endurance you have, you Christians! This has been nothing, as you'll learn when I use the flagrum. Come on my boys, show them our toys!
1623602933737.png
Brutus and Aurelius then lifted a long trestle-table and brought it closer, just a meter and a half from the girls, well within their sight. Various instruments of torture were placed on the table: punches, pliers, claws, pins, whips, needles and a long list more. The girls saw it all with horror, they were both panting hard, and covered in sweat.

- These are the torture-tools! they said with a laugh.

Sifax picked up a pair of breast-tearing tongs and held it close to Julia's face.

1623603011877.png
- Do you know what this is for?

- I d ...d ...d....

Julia shook her head very nervously.
- Can't you guess? Saying this, he began to lightly scratch her right breast. Julia nodded this time, sobbing with her face turned away, buried against her arm.

1623603078774.png
Varinia was weeping too, and protesting at his indifference. The next instrument was the serrated pincers, Sifax applied them to the victim's breasts quite enthusiastically, so that the young woman screamed in pain as the cold steel teeth crushed and deformed her nipples.

Sifax went on to explain to his girl-victims the uses of many of the torture instruments, stroking their youthful bare skin with them, delighting in their gestures of terror.

- I'm not going to explain the rest to you, he said, I think you should discover them for yourselves. Take a look at the furniture in our torture chamber, through the next few days I shall be using them with each of you.

- Well, my little girlies, for now you're going to be alone, but when dawn comes we shall come back for you ... and we'll start work on you, slave-slut!
1623603394772.png
Saying this, the three executioners left the room and left the young women alone waiting for the interrogation to begin. Julia did not understand why but she felt her crotch wet, her nipples were bristling and now she longed for the lashes.

To be continue

View attachment 1019232

Minutes after the rape of the Christian slave ended, Sifax clicked a whip on the floor in front of the two girls. Although it seemed impossible, he was aroused again by the spectacle before him.
View attachment 1019220
A few meters away, two accused were in the same position, arms over head hanging from the manacles on wrists, their entire bodies stretched to the limit, feet on. The beautiful young women were helpless and terrified, generously showing off their nakedness to the torturer, and exposing every inch of their bodies to his lashes.

Two of them were staring at the whip as Sifax swung it deftly in front of their faces, hypnotized and scared to death.

Indeed, Sifax did not take long before swinging the whip back, he thrashed Julia, who curled up behind her butt and left a long reddish mark on her ass.

View attachment 1019234
- SSHAAAAAACK

The young woman experienced a lightning strike that swept through her body, convulsing her, stifling a scream. Sifax swung back the whip again, and this time lashed Varinia's back as she had twisted herself around to avoid it hitting her breasts.

Her effort was not worth anything, the next lash struck her breasts, the slavegirl screamed loudly, her head thrown back.
View attachment 1019235
- SSHAAACKKK

- AYYYYYYYYY

The girl shook for a few seconds in anguish as the pain of the whiplash tortured her.

The next lash went to Julia, a long, shallow mark on her belly that stung terribly from the first moment and made the woman scream for the flagellator to stop.

View attachment 1019237
- STOP! STOP, please, no more, no more ...

Sifax stopped for the moment smiling, two lashes were enough for them to know what the pain tastes like. That would haunt them all night. The two young women were beginning to cry inconsolably.

- How little endurance you have, you Christians! This has been nothing, as you'll learn when I use the flagrum. Come on my boys, show them our toys!
View attachment 1019238
Brutus and Aurelius then lifted a long trestle-table and brought it closer, just a meter and a half from the girls, well within their sight. Various instruments of torture were placed on the table: punches, pliers, claws, pins, whips, needles and a long list more. The girls saw it all with horror, they were both panting hard, and covered in sweat.

- These are the torture-tools! they said with a laugh.

Sifax picked up a pair of breast-tearing tongs and held it close to Julia's face.

View attachment 1019239
- Do you know what this is for?

- I d ...d ...d....

Julia shook her head very nervously.
- Can't you guess? Saying this, he began to lightly scratch her right breast. Julia nodded this time, sobbing with her face turned away, buried against her arm.

View attachment 1019240
Varinia was weeping too, and protesting at his indifference. The next instrument was the serrated pincers, Sifax applied them to the victim's breasts quite enthusiastically, so that the young woman screamed in pain as the cold steel teeth crushed and deformed her nipples.

Sifax went on to explain to his girl-victims the uses of many of the torture instruments, stroking their youthful bare skin with them, delighting in their gestures of terror.

- I'm not going to explain the rest to you, he said, I think you should discover them for yourselves. Take a look at the furniture in our torture chamber, through the next few days I shall be using them with each of you.

- Well, my little girlies, for now you're going to be alone, but when dawn comes we shall come back for you ... and we'll start work on you, slave-slut!
View attachment 1019242
Saying this, the three executioners left the room and left the young women alone waiting for the interrogation to begin. Julia did not understand why but she felt her crotch wet, her nipples were bristling and now she longed for the lashes.

To be continue
I read that history in spanish i like that i wait the end of that.

Back
Top Bottom