JULIE'S DRIVE IN CINEMA

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Yes, that's a nice enough video, more arty-farty than I've seen before, but it seems to do a cut-and paste job with the eul-on-the-cross whipping scene, clips from it appearing at 1:42, 2:15, 3:00, 4:54, 5:08, 5:22 - then at 5:37 there's the grinding, pretty severely cut - and I'm being put up on the cross at 6:07, whipped by mistress 6:39, so there's quite a bit missing from the original whipping too. It's set in a story-line of sorts, I like the bit where I'm captured in some flowery alpine meadow; there's some quasi-historical stuff about why I and my cousins are hot property, we get dressed again, the baddies get chased around by my cousins with whips, while I'm luxuriating with the rescued slavegirls in a pleasant but over-long lesbian massaging sequence.

Madiosi

Depictor of Dreams
Staff member
Yes, that's a nice enough video, more arty-farty than I've seen before, but it seems to do a cut-and paste job with the eul-on-the-cross whipping scene, clips from it appearing at 1:42, 2:15, 3:00, 4:54, 5:08, 5:22 - then at 5:37 there's the grinding, pretty severely cut - and I'm being put up on the cross at 6:07, whipped by mistress 6:39, so there's quite a bit missing from the original whipping too. It's set in a story-line of sorts, I like the bit where I'm captured in some flowery alpine meadow; there's some quasi-historical stuff about why I and my cousins are hot property, we get dressed again, the baddies get chased around by my cousins with whips, while I'm luxuriating with the rescued slavegirls in a pleasant but over-long lesbian massaging sequence.
My first cut-outs for you, Eul. Reminding you on that? 2014, November 11
Eulaliasabina with crux.pngEulaliasabina with crux2.pngEulaliasabina with crux3.pngEulaliasabina with crux4.pngEulaliasabina with crux5.jpg
Eulaliasabina with crux5.pngEulaliasabina1.pngEulaliasabina2.pngEulaliasabina3.pngEulaliasabina4.png

jonesygirl

Tribunica Potestas

Praefectus Praetorio

Brother of the Quill
WARNING!!!!
This film is not for those of a nervous disposition. It is Caligula Part 1. It isn't the sex or violence...it's the acting!!!
And if you can stand it, here is part 2
I found it incredibly boring when I saw it released in the theaters and its just as boring now!

If you want to see roddy doing good acting --- If....(1968)

Baracus

Rectidolor
I found it incredibly boring when I saw it released in the theaters and its just as boring now!

If you want to see roddy doing good acting --- If....(1968)
I also found Caligula rather boring....too many orgies,( once you've seen one....what's new ??) the rotten bastards teased us crux-pervs with publicity shots that never happened in the actual movie...the spread-eagled girl,remember ??
There was,if I vaguely recall a very quick dream sequence that had a 1 second shot of a man crucified....correct ??
I wouldn't waste my time or money on it......

Top Bottom