JULIE'S DRIVE IN CINEMA

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, that's a nice enough video, more arty-farty than I've seen before, but it seems to do a cut-and paste job with the eul-on-the-cross whipping scene, clips from it appearing at 1:42, 2:15, 3:00, 4:54, 5:08, 5:22 - then at 5:37 there's the grinding, pretty severely cut - and I'm being put up on the cross at 6:07, whipped by mistress 6:39, so there's quite a bit missing from the original whipping too. It's set in a story-line of sorts, I like the bit where I'm captured in some flowery alpine meadow; there's some quasi-historical stuff about why I and my cousins are hot property, we get dressed again, the baddies get chased around by my cousins with whips, while I'm luxuriating with the rescued slavegirls in a pleasant but over-long lesbian massaging sequence.

Yes, that's a nice enough video, more arty-farty than I've seen before, but it seems to do a cut-and paste job with the eul-on-the-cross whipping scene, clips from it appearing at 1:42, 2:15, 3:00, 4:54, 5:08, 5:22 - then at 5:37 there's the grinding, pretty severely cut - and I'm being put up on the cross at 6:07, whipped by mistress 6:39, so there's quite a bit missing from the original whipping too. It's set in a story-line of sorts, I like the bit where I'm captured in some flowery alpine meadow; there's some quasi-historical stuff about why I and my cousins are hot property, we get dressed again, the baddies get chased around by my cousins with whips, while I'm luxuriating with the rescued slavegirls in a pleasant but over-long lesbian massaging sequence.
My first cut-outs for you, Eul. Reminding you on that? 2014, November 11
Eulaliasabina with crux.pngEulaliasabina with crux2.pngEulaliasabina with crux3.pngEulaliasabina with crux4.pngEulaliasabina with crux5.jpg
Eulaliasabina with crux5.pngEulaliasabina1.pngEulaliasabina2.pngEulaliasabina3.pngEulaliasabina4.png

WARNING!!!!
This film is not for those of a nervous disposition. It is Caligula Part 1. It isn't the sex or violence...it's the acting!!!
And if you can stand it, here is part 2
I found it incredibly boring when I saw it released in the theaters and its just as boring now!

If you want to see roddy doing good acting --- If....(1968)

I found it incredibly boring when I saw it released in the theaters and its just as boring now!

I also found Caligula rather boring....too many orgies,( once you've seen one....what's new ??) the rotten bastards teased us crux-pervs with publicity shots that never happened in the actual movie...the spread-eagled girl,remember ??
There was,if I vaguely recall a very quick dream sequence that had a 1 second shot of a man crucified....correct ??
I wouldn't waste my time or money on it......

Starbucks in Eton? Might be worth getting a job there ...

The 'here' link took me back to Part 1, the URL was OK.

I've edited the link to work correctly.

As to the film, well... Can you believe that with Malcolm Mcdowell, John Gielgud, Peter O'Toole and Helen Mirren in it, the best acting was by a horse? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom