Julie's Roman Theatre

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

A great story. Here is Part 1 of
ERIN AND THE FALL OF ROME BY CONNIE.

And here is Part 2

And now the final part.

While the archives are undergoing major reconstruction I'm going to use this space to repost the videos which were in the old archive.

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't win any oscars but we had fun helping THT make this.

Good forum feature Mel!

Now let's see, what to talk about ...

Well, besides rebuilding Cruxwinds in an 'adult' area of Second Life from the original 'moderate' are next door to a little kids fun park, I have been editing together my real life footage to finally make "Crucifixion of the Golden Ruler" in what may eventually be an 8-part series with a Peter and Rachel poetic narration. I composed the narration well over a year ago and liked it so much I just had to build the movie around it!

After I get the first episode done, I will go back and create a duplicate copy with a special Xray/color hue effect that pretty much disguises my identity. It will be posted unlisted on YouTube. Even though it is full of extreme violence and plenty of nudity, I will not rate it as so, because the vilence is simulated and Xray/color hue effect abstacts the nudity.

It is me, so it is male crux, but along side this project I want to make an animated female crux motion movie at the new CruxWinds II ancient Roman prison fort.

Both of these will be my first 'motion' movies, which is a bold departure from my still image movies. I got a great new program called 'Debut Video Capture' which does a good job of capturing screen video for the animated Second Life movie. Over a year ago I thought th efile size of such a venture prohibitive, but now I see that processing them for Youtube doesn't really make that file size so big and I should be able to put something good together under the 100 MB limit / standard quality.

I know this isn't all that interesting to everyone, but to some it is and you said we could talk about anything. I don't know much about soccer. :-(

Sip-sip ... good cofffee! -GR

Hi,
This was made using a story by Willowfall
In three parts.

The first video we attempted with GoldenRuler
Our first video!!

Hello Mel and others

For me the most erotic part of the crucifixion is the hoisting up, as the victim is yelping in pain from his/her nailed hands and then the loincloth is torn off, completing the utter humiliation of it all....

Jolanda's Whipping

Here's a classic animation of Quoom's images, thanks to Admihoek:

take a coffee or somewhat strongers:D

VENUS IN FURS
Just found this from ages ago

Happy New Year from the Cross
to everyone who - in real life or in fantasy -
loves to crucify,
loves to be crucified,
or just loves to watch!

Tonight it will be a year since (with much trepidation) I registered on Crux Forums -
the best New Year Resolution I ever made
(and the only one I've kept!:D)
love and kisses and a victim's writhing wriggle
to all my Crux-pals!

flower1

THE GARDEN PARTY
Really enjoyed making this with GR.

whhooouuuwwhh one year? me wriggle too (pleasure and joy about my brad:D
and congratulations with your first (crux)birtdayflower3

hansi (one of your numerous crux pals):D

Another masterpiece from GR.

If anyone is interested they are going to have crucifixions in Spartacus this Friday March 9th. But don't get too excited it appears the subjects will be clothed; not a bear breast in site.
Helmut

From the studios of GR...

tja USA not? delicate souls

If anyone is interested they are going to have crucifixions of Spartacus this Friday March 9th. But don't get too excited it appears the subjects will be clothed; not a bear breast in site.
Helmut
Personally, i would prefer a bare breast, but to each his own. Now before you get pissed off again, i'm only kidding.

shannon

RAMMING SPEED!!!!!
Full speed ahead!!

Melissa

This is an experiment created in a response for a chatroom. To keep it simple the rules are:

1.Only chat. No pics or videos.
2.Talk about anything...within reason!!
3.Do not create a new thread.
4.Do not click on Reply as this reproduces what other people have said.
5.Type your reply into the box at the bottom of the page and then post reply.
6.If you wish to quote someone then copy/paste.
Now thats what the Forum needs,a real chat room where we can all talk to eachother at the same time!

Personally, i would prefer a bare breast, but to each his own. Now before you get pissed off again, i'm only kidding.

shannon
Pissed? Shannon I wasn't pissed and I'm glad that is behind us.
Helmut

Found it at last! I recall GR recording this with a microphone!
Remember you can download any Youtube video by copying the URL and going to Keepvid.com and pasting the URL which is
Melissa

Now thats what the Forum needs,a real chat room where we can all talk to eachother at the same time!
This sure would rise the chance for an "erotic thread" staying on topic and erotic...

A slideshow with some cruxDream girls plus others and some animations by jedakk. The music is called Black Wings...it's spooky!

Back
Top Bottom