Julie's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com

jonesygirl

Tribunica Potestas
Hi,
Nice to be back. I think it's probably best for us to start again with my thread and one for Mel. This was our first pic along with a screen shot. Hope it works.LesCrux.jpg
Julie & Mel

Attachments

• ScreenShot017.jpg
    ScreenShot017.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 3,100
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Ten views already! So there is life out there. So far I've not found any old pics that work..........only new ones.

Hi,
This was my second.

The women in this pic are from L to R, Felicia ( head maid of the Flavia household ), Antonia ( on the cross) and Flavia.
It was a week when the slave market was in town. Flavia sent her top maid to buy a nubile female as a new sex toy. Felicia returned with Antonia and thought her mistress would be pleased with the purchase....." You bring me a flat chested virgin !!! What use is she !!! ". Flavia was not pleased, she hated wasting money. She ordered them to strip and marched them to the punishment cross at the bottom of the garden. She made Felicia help her nail Antonia to the cross. She could easily have managed by herself but she wanted to humiliate Felicia as part of her punishment. When Antonia was securely fixed in place Flavia whipped her until the poor girl passed out. She then turned her attention to Felicia. She gave her several lashes which hurt her dignity more than anything else.
Antonia.jpg
The story does have a happy ending. When Felicia recovered she made a bargain with Flavia. If she could give her mistress three orgasms before sunset then Antonia would be freed from her agony and allowed to join the household. Felicia used her fingers and tongue between Flavias' legs like never before. She achieved her target well before sunset. Antonia was freed from her torment. Felicia and the other maids were used to the whippings handed out by Flavia and had herbs and oinments ready to heal Antonias' wounds. She recovered and soon became a firm favourite in the household, especially with Flavias' overnight female guests. She was even invited to join Flavias' bed where she used her tongue to good effect.
Julie

Hi,
This was No 3.
In this pic Laetitia is the one seated under the tree. She had been down to the slave market where she spotted a pretty young blond for sale. Laetitia was a wealthy woman and easily outbid the males who looked on enviously as she marched her new toy home. She gave her new toy the name Julia and explained what her duties would be. Julia was shocked. She told her new mistress that she was a virgin and had been brought up as a Christian. Any thoughts of having sex with another woman would surely damn her soul. Laetitia was not impressed and had no intention of wasting her money. She had a well tested cure for such nonsense. Julia was stripped and taken to the punishment part of the garden. Laetitia soon had her firmly nailed to the cross. She was a powerful woman and needed no assistance. She let Julia suffer a while before she stripped naked and the produced the whip. As she lashed the poor girl she deliberately aimed for her nipples taunting her about the size of her breasts. At the end of her whipping Laetitia sat under the tree for rest and listened to Julia sobbing and begging to be released.
A lesson.jpg
By the end of the afternoon Julia promissed that she would be a good sex slave. She would learn how to use her tongue between her mistresses legs. She would kiss and lick her in any place her mistress chose. That's what Laetitia wanted to hear. She released the girl from her agony and carried her back to the house. Laetitia used some of her post crucifixion cream on the girls wounds. Julia made a swift recovery and became an excellent sex slave. Her first duty in the morning was to wake her mistress with a kiss between her legs. She didn't leave the bedroom until Laetitia had an orgasm. Julia always told her mistress how sweet her juices were and how she looked forward to more.

jonesygirl said:
Yippeeee!! It worked. At least the text for the old stuff is around so we can match it up to our pics.
Julie

i'll try but

Attachments

• Training day.jpg
    Training day.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 2,962
Hi. This was No4.
It had been a stressful time on Anatola's vineyard. The fever had taken six of her best workers including the Mistress of Dormitory V ( The virgin trainee housemaids ). She decided a naked ride on her favourite horse through the woods was in order. But there was someting new in the woods today..........a crucified girl. Anatola recognised the mark on her thigh as that of Despoena, a friendly rival vineyard owner. What had this girl done wrong to incur such displeasure ? She was still alive but barely coherent. Anatola gave her some water and questioned her. The girl, Calista had not taken too well to work as a slave, especially the sexual practices expected by Despoena. Her mistress eventually lost patience. She crucified her in the woods and gave her a breast whipping for good measure.
Calista.jpg
Mercy, compassion and pity were words that were not in Anatola's vocabulary. They were qualities of weaklings, she was a successfull business woman. She could never resist a bargain.....especially free. She was tight fisted. She made Calista an offer. Work for her on a months probation and she would live. Fail the probation and she could take her chances with the wild dogs of the woods. An offer Calista did not refuse. Anatola had her back at her villa by noon. She left her in the care of the girls of Dorm. V.

Calista made a speedy recovery and Anatola gave her her duties. She was in charge of Dorm. V which entailed giving the girls lessons in cooking, cleaning, entertaining, mutual masturbation, pussy licking...........the list seemed endless. " What I don't know I'll make up. They're all inexperienced " thought Calista. She must first gain the girls approval. Calista told her new charges to sleep naked on their mattresses and she would wake them personally in the morning.......she certainly did !
At sunrise Calista started with Flavia and worked her way round. She kissed their nipples and worked her way down to their pussies. She trained her tongue to penetrate the tightest of pussies. She could flick any clitoris with the tip of her tongue. When the girl had an orgasm she moved on to the next. Only Bella, the last girl seemed difficult to arouse. Calista soon realised she was just holding out for more pussy licks. A finger up her bum and her tongue working her clit soon had the girl squeeling with delight. When Bella did come it was in torrents which suited Calista because she rarely had time for breakfast.

Calista passed her probation with ease and at the end of the month her new tunic proudly bore the insignia of Mistress of Dorm V.

JG & M

Hi,
This was No5
DonJt underestimate the power of the post-crucifixion ointment or the after-whipping cream. The recipes for these are in the book " Principles of running a successful lesbian vineyard". It's housed in The Secret Library of Erotica at the British Museum. This short story is taken from that book.

In this pic are Eleanora (left), Juliana (with whip), and Dulcia on the cross.

Eleanora was disappointed. She'd bought Dulcia as a sex toy but her Christian upbringing left her stubborn and frigid. She decided to take her to her good friend Juliana who had a reputation of dealing with such problems. " So, how do you break in such girls ? ", Eleanora inquired. " I just nail the dizzy little things to a cross and whip their tits until they see sense !" Juliana replied matter of factly..........Dulcia found herself standing in a little puddle.
" But I need her to be in service next weekend. It's Isabella's birthday and she is rather fond of deflowering pixie faced young virgins."
"Isabella the Insatiable ?", Juliana asked.
" The same one. She now has a fine collection of hand-crafted strapon dildos she bought on one of her exotic holidays."
" I suppose I could just tie her to the cross. " Juliana replied with more than a hint of disappointment. She enjoyed the nailing bit, especially the screams.
" So I'm just going to be tied to a cross, whipped and ravaged by a rampant lesbian called Isabella !". Dulcia didn't know whether to laugh or cry....................She cried. Juliana was an expert with the whip. Dulcia was begging to be freed long before Juliana had even warmed up.
" Get your togs off Elie ! let's show this girl what's she's missing ! ". Eleanor needed no further encouragment. Dulcia watched as her mistresses fingered and tongued each other to orgasm.
gardens_xxxy.jpg
Juliana carried Dulcia to her Villa, sat her on her knee and mopped her down. She massaged after-whipping cream onto her breasts and enjoyed the feeling of the power of being able to give and remove pain.

Isabella enjoyed the party, especially de-flowering Dulcia. She wasted no time in stripping the girl and getting her tongue between her legs. Dulcia soon lost all inhibitions. Isabella was a formidable woman. She let Dulcia ride on top, holding her by her waist she bounced her up and down until her squeals of delight filled the Villa.

Dulcia was enjoying her third orgasm of the night when she thought " If this is the road to Hades I hope it's a long one !"

XX
Julie

Re: Crucified lesbians

by cmeinsen » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:39 am
willowfall wrote:
Damn I'm wet!

kisses

willowfall
You and me both,willow.Thanks JG!
cmeinsen
Magistrate

by bbear » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:50 am
Again jonesygirl I must compliment you on your choices of models.

The lady depicting Calista so looks the part of a sweet girl lost in what is to her a disterbing new reality. As the story indicates. Wish I had come upon her first!

I really like the idea of the mystical ointments in your book. That sort of thing is what makes great fantasy!

The Dulcia models and story are also lovely. Dulcia is a pixie! Juliana is also vary impressive. But Eleanora is perfect! Body, face and hair to make this man vary envious of the characters in your story.

Keepum coming.

In this pic are ( L to R ), Jenna, Caelia and Rosalia.
Jenna.jpg
Caelia prided herself on her collection of whips. All hand crafted to her design...maximum pain with minimum damage. She had a whip for every sensitive part of the female anatomy. A whip designed for use between a girl's legs would be no use on her back. She'd just taken delivery of two new ones that morning and fancied testing them. She chose Jenna and Rosalia who was first on the cross. Caelia soon had her squealing with howls of pain. Satisfied she let her down and tied Jenna in place.
" Please miss don't whip my pussy. I'm looking forward to my birthday licks in three days.", Jenna pleaded. " Don't worry ! Today I'm just practising on bums and tits. Speaking of which stick yours out girl.......give me something to aim at." Caelia ordered. " And don't be a cry baby !".
"That's easy to say when your'e on that end of the whip", thought Jenna, thrusting her chest forward.
Caelia didn't really need the practice. She enjoyed stripping off in the forest and whipping naked girls. She always was a bit scary. She allowed her girls a long rest while she massaged cream into their tender bits. She even let Jenna ride back to the villa while she walked back with Rosalia. She wasn't a bad woman...just over sexed. A good whipping on a cross always put her in the mood for an evening of sex with at least two of her cutest housemaids.

It was Jenna's birthday. After supper all the girls in her dorm. slipped off their tunics and had a communal bath. Jenna was first out and waited in the middle of the dorm. with Caelia standing behind her. She put her hands on her head while Caelia put a blindfold on her. She stood with legs apart as the rest of the girls formed a circle around her. Caelia played with her nipples and pussy until they were ready. The girls tiptoed round until Jenna called stop ! Whoever was in front of Jenna knelt down with her mouth between Jenna's legs. Caelia held her pussy lips apart while the first girl slipped her tongue deep inside and gave her the same number of licks as Jenna's age. If Jenna guessed correctly she got bonus licks. If wrong then Caelia gave her bottom a slap. In either case the girl kneeling dropped out and the game started again. By the time the circle had got down to just one Jenna's pussy juices were running past her knees. The last girl kept her tongue in place until Jenna had the biggest orgasm of her life.

When Jenna finally got to sleep she thought those were her best birthday licks ever. Next year she'd be entitled to more !

XX

JG & M

by algabal » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:49 pm
Thanks for your continued delicious contributions.
Now I'm pretty sure I've seen the girl on the right before. In fact I think I've abused her already for some of my own work. Some people are just natural victims...
algabal
Executioner

by ImageMaker » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:30 pm
jonesygirl wrote:

As far as i know, girl on cross call Narciss
Photo and video this girls there is on http://www.cruxdreams.com

Some other our crux and lesbian pix here - http://www.best-bdsm-pics.com/2008/06/0 ... -mistress/
ImageMaker's blog here.

ImageMaker
Site Admin

by algabal » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:42 pm
Ok I guess the girl on the right in the jenna pic is the ubiquitous Kinga.

Thanks for reposting your early stuff, JG.
Your diligence has made for me a most rewarding weekend after a Hellish five days.
Respectfully,
aTroX

by apostate630 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:47 pm
ImageMaker wrote:
jonesygirl wrote:

As far as i know, girl on cross call Narciss
Photo and video this girls there is on http://www.cruxdreams.com

Some other our crux and lesbian pix here - http://www.best-bdsm-pics.com/2008/06/0 ... -mistress/

Interesting blog, IM. I went exploring there, and came upon dear Nadia in a number of places. Considering her other activities

http://gallery.bizarreadultclub.com/?624/13/4/7/861

http://gallery.bizarreadultclub.com/?628/16/4/7/861

http://gallery.bizarreadultclub.com/?582/14/1/1/861/

hanging naked on your cross must seem like a picnic in the park.

by algabal » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:02 pm
apostate630 wrote:
I went exploring there, and came upon dear Nadia in a number of places. Considering her other activities hanging naked on your cross must seem like a picnic in the park.

She is obviously, in all possible senses, a flexible individual. Hot wax and whips are certainly more mainstream than crux but she manages to make quite an elaborate procedure out of it
jonesygirl wrote:
Our next pic will be a close up of a blond pixie faced young virgin being broken in. She's just been rescued from Erectus Maximus !

Certainly any young virgin would prefer to to broken in by the strict but caring mistresses of your depiction, rather than suffer the presence of such as these ... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p_dWMy47Bmk

Hi,
In this pic are Evelina ( On the cross ) and her new mistress Isolda.
Isolda received an invitation from Archelaus to view a private sale of his best virgin captives. Archelaus had them strip off and stand in a line, hands by sides and legs apart. " Come on girls ! Stick your bums and tits out ! Show the buyers what you've got to offer.", he ordered. Isolda stopped by Evelina. " Well, you've not got much to stick out have you !, pretty face though." Evelina had been orphaned when little and had been brought up in a convent until her capture. She decided to buy her and found herself bidding against Erectus Maximus, a fat, evil smelling pervert who enjoyed nothing more than deflowering young virgins and wrecking their vaginas in the process. It gave her considerable pleasure to be a pain up the rectum and outbid him yet again.
Isolda slipped a lead over Evelina's wrist and led her out. " Can I get dressed mistress ? "......."Not in those rags. I've brought you some new sandals. A walk home in the sun will do you good." Isolda stopped to chat to several people she new on the way. Evelina did her best to cover her bits with one hand. " I'm looking forward to deflowering you" said Isolda. Evelina was puzzled........." But I haven't got any flowers miss !"Evelina.jpg
At the villa Evelina was led to a cross and a whip. " But I haven't done anything wrong miss !".........." I always give my new girls a little whipping on their first day. You can have twenty lashes on your back or ten on your front."...Isolda replied..."Well, since I'm so flat chested I might as well have them on my front hadn't I." Evelina felt sorry for herself and promptly burst into tears.
After the whipping Evelina was led into the villa. " Lucia, fetch me a bowl of water, towels, pots of after whipping and breast enhacement creams, and a mirror."...After a good wash Isolda sat the girl on her knee facing front with her legs outside hers so she open her legs wide apart. Lucia squatted on the floor tilting the mirror so Evelina could see. Isolda held Evelina's pussy lips apart and told her all the Latin names as she pointed out all the important bits. " And this is your clitoris which I think needs some long overdue exercise.". Isolda slipped a finger inside Evelina, then two fingers. " Mistress Isolda ! her pussy juices are dripping onto the floor." Lucia said, licking her lips. Isolda let Lucia lick Evelina's pussy as she held her lips apart. Lucia could use her tongue like a spoon and soon had Evelina wriggling and moaning as she had her first orgasm. " Plenty more where that came from young lady ! " Isoda said. " Give this girl some supper and make sure she gets an early night Lucia."
That night Evelina tried to think holy thoughts but all she could think of was Lucia's tongue inside her. Her fingers slid between her legs. She'd found a new toy. Perhaps life as one of Isolda's housemaidens wasn't going to be so bad.

Hi,
In this pic Eusibia is on the cross, Lavinia is untying her and Lucilla is waiting to be whipped.
Eusebia&Lucilla.jpg
Isabella ( the insatiable) was coming round for the weekend so Lavinia had her shopping list. One suckling pig to roast, six bottles red wine and two fresh young virgins from Archelaus the slave trader. Pick up the virgins first, they can carry the shopping Lavinia figured. She soon picked out Eusebia, a busty young blond for herself and Lucilla for Isabella. Lucilla had a pretty face, not much on her chest but she did have a nice firm and very spankable bottom. Isabella also preferred smooth pussies.........hated hair between her teeth. Lavinia paid top price for them but they were top quality.
Lavinia was a firm believer in discipline and gave both girls a good whipping whilst telling them her rules. They sulked for a while until she massaged after-whipping cream into their chests which perked them up a little. Lavinia gave them sexercises to do on each other using tongues and fingers and allowed them to share the same bed until the weekend.
The weekend. Isabella enjoyed her meal and lost no time in enjoying her dessert....Lucilla. She had the girl naked face down across her lap and spanked every tender little bit of her bottom until it glowed red....turned her over and explored her pussy with her fingers until she was very wet. Isabella strapped on one of her hand crafted dildos and lifted Lucilla up under her armpits. Lucilla wrapped her arms round Isabella's neck and her legs around her waist as she thrust her dildo up her pussy. Isabella had her hands under each of Lucilla's bum cheeks and easily lifted her up and down. Twelve short thrusts followed by six deep ones had Lucilla moaning in pleasure. Three orgasms later and Lucilla knew what her pussy was for.
Lavinia hadn't been brought up on a spinach farm so had not the same strength as Iasbella. She simply de-flowered Eusebia doggy style.
Isabella left the girls two strap-ons as a present. They made great use of them.

XX
JG & Mel

by apostate630 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:08 pm
Lavinia hadn't been brought up on a spinach farm so had not the same strength as Iasbella.

Took me a while to pick up on that one, Jonesygirl. Certainly Isabella's screwing-standing-up performance proves that she's strong to the finach.

Thanks for the grins and chuckles. Lots. They're in short supply in my neck of the woods.

by jonesygirl » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:31 pm
Hi,
Pussy licks to cmeinsen and girlfriend ( & Willowfall) from me & Mel. Laughed at "to the finach ".
Not got a story for Melania. Had a headache so nailed nearest pretty girl to a cross.

XX
JG & Mel

Back
Top Bottom