Julie's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
Isolda is kneeling down after just whipping Estella. Floretta is chained, waiting to be whipped.
Isolda,Estella and Floretta..jpg
It had been an excellent three years running on Isolda`s vineyard. Excellent harvests, especially from the South facing slopes. Her Naked Blue Nun and Gepeitschtfraumilch wines were all the rage at dinner parties. It also helped that the wine labels were rather graphic ! She deserved a holiday somewhere sunny and erotic. She packed her bags with sun tan cream, after-whipping cream, a few whips and chains¦.all she needed now was a couple of sex toys.
A trip to Archelaus`s slave market was next on her busy list. Erectus Maximus was there. He`d put on a few pounds since last she saw him and his aroma was even worse. Standing well upwind of him Isolda spotted Estella, a gorgeous Southern Italian virgin with a very juicy looking pussy. She tasted it and it was nectar!
She was first on her must have list. Maximus cursed , muttered something about rich bitches and headed toward the local tavern. Isolda also picked up Floretta, another virgin from the same region, a very pretty girl but a bit feisty. She may need some extra training.
On the way back to her villa, with a girl on each arm Isolda decided to call at Claudio’s for a wash, cut and blow dry ( that`s nothing rude, just a haircut !). She liked her girls to look at their best. Claudio was delighted to see three naked girls enter his salon and put them in the front window. It was excellent for business.
Back at the villa Isolda decided to put Estella on the cross first. She didn`t stay long up there. In fact it didn`t take long at all before she had both girls eating out of her pussy.
The holiday was brilliant, the girls rarely left the bedroom !

XX

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
In this pic are L to R, Debbie, Suzanne, Hazel and Melanie.
Beach party..jpg
Suzanne had been invited to a beach party and games by her new friends in the pic. She packed a thermos of green tea, cucumber sandwiches and mixed leaf salad. She met up with Debbie, Hazel and Melanie at Debbie1s mansion. The other girls packed whips, ropes, strap-ons e.t.c. They all piled into Debbie`s Range Rover and headed for her private beach. It wasn`t long before Suzanne realised what the games entailed! She objected and wanted to go home!....no chance!!......she was tied to a handy post and whipped. It wasn`t long before she begged to be released. It was a wise decision. She soon realised that having a girl`s tongue deep in your pussy was far preferable to being tied to a post and having Debbie whip your tum and tits.
Suzanne became very good friends with the other girls and enjoyed many beach parties.
Hazel and Melanie! Put some sun-block on!

XX
JG & Mel

Hi,
Connie, it was nice of you to fly over last weekend for a crucifixion party. A pity Jess couldn`t make it. You did ask to be crucified and you did bring your own nails. I thought they were a little on the large side but they did the job. Our next door neighbour has just delivered these prints she took. Melissa is on the left , you are obviously on the cross and I (Julie) am on the right. For some reason I forget I`m gazing in puzzlement at my left nipple.¦.It`s where it was that morning!
You were very brave about being crucified, you didn`t shed a tear. Melissa couldn`t resist giving your pussy a good work out with her fingers and tongue before we raised you into position. We didn`t whip you despite your repeated requests because you have such a gorgeous body and we wanted to feast on it that afternoon.
Connie plastered..jpgConnie crucified..jpg
Some people don`t believe in the restorative power of post-crucifixion ointment, but as the second pic shows all it needed was a little ointment, four plasters, three apples? and a bottle of red wine to get you back on your feet. Well actually it was back on your back while we enjoyed ourselves.
Next time we hope Jess can make it as well.

XX
JG & Mel

Hi,
In this pic Polly Perkins is on the horse, Lucy on the cross and Georgina is on the right.
Polly Perkins.jpg
Polly (ex Girl Guide) was still on her hols when she came across what was obviously a lovers tiff. She dismounted and took the hot iron from Georgina. “You could have somebody`s clitoris out with that! You naughty girl!..stand over there and be quiet!â€Â. Polly pulled the nails out with her teeth. She was born at a time when men were men ,and half the women were men. She took Lucy off the cross and tended her wounds.
“It was her fault miss, she started it!â€Â mumbled Georgina.
“I don`t care who started it. It isn`t at all ladylike to nail your friend to a cross! Do you know how much post-crucifixion cream costs these days?.....and I`m down to my last four plasters. I`ve a good mind to give you a spanking young lady, and where did you get those posts from?â€Â
Georgina, head bowed, hands behind her back shuffled her feet and quietly replied “I borrowed them from Arcimboldo`s back garden miss. He wasn`t using them at the time.â€Â
“Borrowing without permission is stealing young lady!....you will return them today, ¦and I`m not leaving until you two have kissed and made up.â€Â Lucy was recovering and was happy to be friends again.
Satisfied, Polly bid them farewell and rode off into the sunset;¦she actually wanted to travel South but a sunset exit was always impressive. She hummed the William Tell overture and cried out “Hi Ho Argentium away!â€Â.

XX
JG & Mel

We watched the first episode of The Lone Ranger on Sky last week !

Re: Crucified lesbians:Slave Girls:2

by apostate630 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:22 pm
L.O.L!!!!

I lost it at the line "I borrowed them from Arcimboldo`s back garden. . ."

Further, that's an innovative variation on how to nail a lady to a cross. Nicely done, Joneseygirl. Thanks.
apostate630

by cmeinsen » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:19 am
apostate630 wrote:
L.O.L!!!!

I lost it at the line "I borrowed them from Arcimboldo`s back garden. . ."

Further, that's an innovative variation on how to nail a lady to a cross. Nicely done, Joneseygirl. Thanks.
Nice story JG,but then all of your stories are nice & sexy!!!!Dont stop the music!love connie.

Hi,
L to R Althea, Claritta and Melissa.
Althea.jpg
Althea decided that her head girl Melissa could do with some whipping practice. She sent for Claritta, a young virgin bought from under the nose of the odious Erectus Maximus. It was a nice day so they soon stripped off and had Claritta on the cross in no time. Melissa under the expert guidance of her mistress soon learned how to crack a whip. Althea inspected her work closely and awarded her IX marks out of X which really pleased Melissa. Claritta felt much better about things after application of after whipping cream and a good pussy licking from the two girls.

XX

by cmeinsen » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:57 pm
jonesygirl wrote:
Hi,
L to R Althea, Claritta and Melissa.

Althea decided that her head girl Melissa could do with some whipping practice. She sent for Claritta, a young virgin bought from under the nose of the odious Erectus Maximus. It was a nice day so they soon stripped off and had Claritta on the cross in no time. Melissa under the expert guidance of her mistress soon learned how to crack a whip. Althea inspected her work closely and awarded her IX marks out of X which really pleased Melissa. Claritta felt much better about things after application of after whipping cream and a good pussy licking from the two girls.

XX
JG & Mel
Another sexy story!!JG & MEL You never cease to get jess and I hot!!!!!love connie & jess

Heeeeeelp!!!
We are writing this from the cellar. People are rioting in the streets. Rape and pillage is rife. The Grey Heavens have gone!.the roof of the world has turned blue and a huge yellow fireball is above us. We are doomed.
Angelina.jpg
Angelina (with whip) had a very successful morning shopping at her local sex slave market. Erectus Maximus was there as usual. He spotted Angelina and muttered something like clucking bells?. He’d had enough of her and decided to start a fight. It really wasn`t his day. Angelina gave him a Barnsley kiss. (Barnsley = S.Yorkshire pit village. Barnsley kiss = headbutt). Holding his bust nose he fled to the local inn.
She bought Hilaria (On the cross), Katherina, Gracilia and Carmella. Angelina didn’t take any chances with this lot and made sure they we well tied as she marched them back home. Squeals of pain filled the garden as Angelina exercised her whip hand. It wasn`t long before she had all four girls trained in her wicked little ways. She demonstrated how to use fingers and tongues on pussies. The girls didn't fancy the whip again and took it in turns to satisfy their new mistress long into the night. And next morning.
Julie & Mel

Hi,
Claudia kneeling has just purchased Julia (On the cross) and Bella.
Claudia,Julia & Bella.jpg
Julia:â€Miss, you needn`t whip me! I know how to please your pussy. Please just give my tongue a chance. I was owned by Laetitia and she was very demanding.â€Â
Claudia:â€Oh yes! I remember. She nailed you, but do you know the price of post-crucifixion cream these days? I`ll be writing to the Emperor tomorrow.â€Â
Julia:â€Miss, I`m really very very good in bed. You really don`t need to use that whip.â€Â
Claudia:â€I know I don`t! I enjoy it.â€
Julia:â€I wish I`d been born more of a plain Jane. If I was fat and ugly I wouldn`t be here would I?â€Â
Claudia:â€If you were fat and ugly I wouldn`t have bought you as a sex slave and you`d be out of a job.â€Â
Bella:â€Claudia! I`d just get on with it if I were you. I got my bum whipped for speaking out of turn.â€Â
Julia was whipped and soon demonstrated that she was indeed very good at pleasing a girl`s pussy. She taught Bella all she knew. They became Claudia`s favourite sex slaves.

XX
Julie & Mel

Hi,
I was tidying up our hard drive when I heard a faint cry of help coming from a forgotten folder. I opened it up and there was a young lady on a cross begging for help. I explained that on this forum you put girls on a cross not take them off. She said that it was her birthday tomorrow and her girlfriend was expecting her home. Obviously I had no choice but to enlist the help of Polly Perkins.
wanted1.jpgcross1.jpgPolly arrives..jpg
“Whoa Argentium, whoa! What mischief do we have afoot here?â€Â. Polly dismounted and approached the unfortunate young lady. “Julie and Mel sent me to help. I`ve got a little post crucifixion cream left but I`m short on plasters. Whoever did this is in serious trouble. There are city bylaws against using bow and arrows in public places such as parks, cemeteries etc. I would guess that pinning a girl to a crucifix would also incur a hefty fine.â€Â
Polly managed to get the girl off the cross and treated her wounds. She left Argentium in charge while she e-mailed a description of the assailant to Mel and Julie`s detective agency. From the description it was obvious that the culprit was Hashtuk Malli. A young Indian squaw wanted for torturing females and last seen in the employ of Arcimboldo.
We are pleased to report that the young lady made a full recovery; she enjoyed a night of passion with her girlfriend on her birthday.
Reward notices have been posted and we expect an arrest soon.
Julie & Mel

jonesygirl said:
Hi,
She left Argentium in charge while she e-mailed a description of the assailant to Mel and Julie`s detective agency. From the description it was obvious that the culprit was Hashtuk Malli. A young Indian squaw wanted for torturing females and last seen in the employ of Arcimboldo.
We are pleased to report that the young lady made a full recovery; she enjoyed a night of passion with her girlfriend on her birthday.
Reward notices have been posted and we expect an arrest soon.
Julie & Mel

whowwhhh the girlies are busy with a new job a new ads for their newspaper.

i can't edit in your threads but I send it you and post it in a new item
pic 4 th july.jpg

Hans :idea:

Hi,

The girls in this pic think they have the right under the Magna Carta to play in the woods. Not according to the Forestry Commission who have and health and safety issues.

At the Elf ‘n’ Safety HQ
In the woods by Gladly.jpg
“Listen up team. We’ve had a tip-off that a number of teddy bears are going to the woods today and we want to maintain the element of surprise.â€
“Why’s that guv?â€
“For every bear that ever there was will gather there for certain because today’s the day the teddy bears have their picnic.â€
“But they don’t have a catering licence or a safety certificate. If anything goes wrong it could be carnage. Food poisoning, sprained ankles, it doesn’t bear thinking about.â€
“What do you want us to do guv?â€
“Watch them, catch them unawares. See them gaily gad about, they love to play and shout, they never have any care. Social services are providing armed back-up, the helicopter is on standby and I’m bringing in the firewood squad. We believe that some contraband wood is being used to make offensive weapons-like witches’ brooms. So let’s do it to them before they do it to themselves. And, hey. Let’s be careful out there.â€

Gladly
(Now I’m off to seek vengeance on those Kalahari Meerkat Massamoordenaar)

Roman soldier and Melissa on the cross.
Soldier & Melissamod.jpg
Soldier: “Arenâ€t you Melissa. What are you doing here?â€
Melissa: “Oh just waiting for a busâ€..what does it look like!â€
Soldierâ€So what are you really doing here?â€
Melissaâ€I thought I`d make some new friends and perhaps pick up a few hints and tips.â€
Soldierâ€So what happened?â€
Melissa: “I met Apostate and Algabal but everyone else ignored me. It`s like being back at school, if you`re not in with the right crowd you`re better off sticking with the friends you know. Trying to break in to that clique would be harder than breaking into Fort Knox.â€
Soldierâ€Is Fort Knox in Gaul?â€
Melissa: “No. It`s a depository for gold in Kentucky.â€
Soldier: “What part of our Empire is Kentucky? I`m suddenly interested.â€
Melissaâ€Forget it and please avert your eyes elsewhere.â€Â
Soldier: “The name Apostate rings a bell. I think I crucified him only last week.â€
Melissa: “Why?â€Â
Soldierâ€It`s just part of the job, like rape and pillage. Those Sabine women didn`t put up much of a fight.â€
Melissaâ€You`ve got a nice horse. Can it carry two?, I want to go home.â€
Soldier: “I suppose so. I`ve got some post-crucifixion cream with me. Where is home?â€
Melissa: “Crux Forums, do you know it?â€
Soldier: “Of course. Climb aboard.â€

XX
Julie & Mel (Nice to be back)
This isn't the original pic. Hi Hans, have you got a copy of the original?

Re: Crucified lesbians: Mel & the Roman soldier.

by jedakk » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:29 pm
LOL! :lol: Yes, this all sounds very authentic to me. The post-crucifixion cream reminds me of "the marvelous healing salves of Mars" that Edgar Rice Burroughs wrote about in his Martian Tales 70 or 80 years ago - dob a little of that on the odd gaping wound after a sword fight and you'd be right as rain the next morning, ready to go out and do it all again.

Jedakk

by malins » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:30 pm
this Melissa has a well shaped body and a graceful posture! i like particular the turn of her head.
but, girl down right to her move a little closer.
when Melissa then her big toe a little moves, at least someone has a benefit worthwhile from it.
naked on horseback through the countryside to sweep is certainly nicer than the stupid bus to sit in. so she should the polite invitation of soldier really follow. he seems more interested in his turn, girl in plight precarious accompany home than conquer the new gold for kingdom in strange land kentucky!

by apostate630 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:11 pm
jonesygirl wrote:
â€Â
Soldier: "The name Apostate rings a bell. I think I crucified him only last week."
Melissa: "Why?"
Soldier: "It`s just part of the job, like rape and pillage. Those Sabine women didn`t put up much of a fight."

I'm a Sabine woman? :shock:

Hmmm.

No matter. I've been called far worse things.

Ladies, more than your manips I've grown exceptionally fond of your tongue-in-cheek commentaries. Do keep them coming. I need the laughter-induced endorphin release.

Lots.

by algabal » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:08 am
apostate630 wrote:

I'm a Sabine woman?

Well you know what they said about me :lol: I guess they can't help it.

Back
Top Bottom