Julie's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Re: Crucified lesbians: Mel & the Roman soldier.

by malins » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:30 pm
this Melissa has a well shaped body and a graceful posture! i like particular the turn of her head.
but, girl down right to her move a little closer.
when Melissa then her big toe a little moves, at least someone has a benefit worthwhile from it.
naked on horseback through the countryside to sweep is certainly nicer than the stupid bus to sit in. so she should the polite invitation of soldier really follow. he seems more interested in his turn, girl in plight precarious accompany home than conquer the new gold for kingdom in strange land kentucky!

by jonesygirl » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:54 pm
this Melissa has a well shaped body and a graceful posture! i like particular the turn of her head.
but, girl down right to her move a little closer.
when Melissa then her big toe a little moves, at least someone has a benefit worthwhile from it.

Hi malins,
I worked out what you meant. You would like me to move the girl closer to Melissa so that her right big toe can tickle her pussy! Well, I did try it for you but the positions didn't work out and the girl on the ground was non responsive anyway. Very observant of you to spot that possibility though. I take it that English is not your first language? Mel has just whispered in my ear "No s**t Sherlock, how did you work that out!" ....With the aid of a clip on the ear I have just gently explained to my partner that I am simply trying to be helpful. There are free progs out there like AltaVista BabelFish and IM translator but you can't guarantee results. Fortunately English is so flexible it doesn't often matter. I recently sent a birthday message to a gentleman we met in Japan. It translated as "Greetings! your mother in law is a pig faced whore who gives oral sex to any tramp she meets. Have nice day." Funnily enough he wrote back wanting to know how I'd found out. It's a strange world.
Tonight I have three options, watch the US election, eat my left leg or go on Crux Forums...it's a no brainer!

XX
Julie

by apostate630 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:38 am
jonesygirl wrote:
I recently sent a birthday message to a gentleman we met in Japan. It translated as "Greetings! your mother in law is a pig faced whore who gives oral sex to any tramp she meets. Have nice day." Funnily enough he wrote back wanting to know how I'd found out. It's a strange world.
Tonight I have three options, watch the US election, eat my left leg or go on Crux Forums...it's a no brainer!

XX
Julie

I prefer the option of setting fire to my left leg.

Julie, it's official. You and Melissa are now among my favorite internet acquaintances. Thanks for being.

by malins » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:42 am
Julie,
thank you that you've made the effort, what i write, to understand.
i know that much of what i write, certainly has very strange effect.
if it is too crazy simply ignore it.
your language is the world language, the disadvantage is that you must hear how all use it false!
but i already use such program as you mentioned.
i have two options. i can try everything from beginning to write with a dictionary next to me.
then i will never finish. or i'll hunt everything through a translator.
then at least agrees the spelling sometimes, only the grammar is a disaster.
when i see something that is entirely beside the point, i try to correct them. i hope that i will be improving. i think if i take more time for myself i can achieve better result but i am often impatient!
but you've already understood what i meant. if the girl does not want to play along beautifully, it is her loss. she can even remain where is. if the soldier is riding over her, we have compassion? she had her chance!

for my left leg i lacked any proper hot-chilli sauce, without which is it not remotely edible. so i am in forum too, since watching the election will result not change anyway, we will see tomorrow, or in many weeks, if happens things like in election of 2000.

by jedakk » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:09 pm
jonesygirl wrote:
Somehow I just knew you were a sci-fi fan. We are big followers of Dr Who especially with Billie Piper. The good Dr. has agreed to come to the rescue in our Xmas movie quiz. I must also put Martian salve on my shopping list, sounds good stuff.

I've been a sci-fi fan for more than 50 years now! As I recall, I read Robert Heinlein's The Green Hills of Earth when I was eight. My screen name actually comes from Edgar Rice Burroughs' Martian Tales: "jedak" was the title of a Martian high king. It also happens to mean "your grandfather" in Arabic, which fits me because I do have three grandchildren, one of whom is engaged to be married next year; I'm really not THAT old, just lived most of my life on fast-forward. I had to add an extra "k" because someone had already used it on Yahoo when I first signed up on the old Crux group.

I've been following Dr. Who since the early 80s, and Billie Piper, yow! She is a toothsome wench, makes it hard to follow the story line sometimes because of lack of blood to my brain.

Jedakk

jonesygirl said:
And here's two big breaths. Going to watch A Quantum of Solace now.
Julie

EUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH??????????????

Hi Hans,
I didn't entirely follow the latest James Bond, "Quantum of Solace". "Two big breaths" is what an old comedian like Frankie Howard would say to imply "Two big breasts"....just a little double entendre.
Thanks for your continued help. I liked that pic you did on the Foundation. The combination of Hegre and PigTied ? to celebrate 4th July. We must see more of your work.
Julie

Hi,
Here's "The Siege of Masada". This is how we imagined it ending. The only problem is that due to a typing error on Google we ended up at Magadala where Mary came from. Naraku hopes they had adequate fire insurance.
JulieThe Siege of Masada(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
We are really pleased that this Forum is back up and running....well OK, walking maybe. Will the 1000th person to view this thread please just post a simple message. Thanks.
Julie

ten to go what a pity :lol:

999 :)
have fun in Trieste.
funny that i've never been in Italy although it's not far...

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When wiewing your posts I became the 1000th!.............That was not meant to happen!...Oh b****r, s**t !!!!
Never mind, Mel says she will have a go. Our bags are ready packed for Trieste. The airline is so cheap we print our own tickets online !
Reconstruction of our stuff nearly finished thank the Lord. Looking forward to doing new pics if we can remember how!
Julie & Mel

see: that is because i had set out a trap for you :)
i could also have twice the thread clicked, but that would be invalid, or not?
i am sure you will come back with many new ideas, recreate yourself well on holiday. but no internet-cafe visits to the forums, then you are not really away, it is best to break a bit the daily routines, on such a trip :)

Back
Top Bottom