Julie's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
the board just announced that today is your birthday! so, congratulations! also, i just tripped over something written in your vineyard post: "Gepeitschtfraumilch" ha! this would be sold very quickly at any low cost supermarket, a wine for certain lonely men, for drinking to stupor, while imagining the "Gepeitschtfrau"!

malins said:
the board just announced that today is your birthday! so, congratulations! also, i just tripped over something written in your vineyard post: "Gepeitschtfraumilch" ha! this would be sold very quickly at any low cost supermarket, a wine for certain lonely men, for drinking to stupor, while imagining the "Gepeitschtfrau"!

Hi,
Thanks for the b-day wishes. We never thought anyone would spot the Gepeitschtfraumilch! It was a sweet white wine made from grapes from our south facing slopes, picked and trodden by our army of young virgins. The Naked Blue Nun was a very strong red wine much favoured by Isabella the Insatiable and of course the villain Erectus Maximus having been outbid yet again at Archelaus' slave market. We enjoyed doing the vineyard stories but did get the impression that people were getting bored with them, not that we suspect many people actually read them.
Julie & Mel

malins said:
A belated happy birthday, Julie. I'm sure you're aging like a fine wine. Not like some of us, who have already turned into vinegar.

jonesygirl said:
Vinegar is good for you!
Since this is my 500th official post I'm going to repost our very first one along with a Quoom.
XX
Julie
congratulations both with your promotion to Governor Miss

Attachments

• waving11111.gif
    waving11111.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 439
jonesygirl said:
OH WOWWWWWW!!!! Where do you get those from?
XX
Julie
one of my clients send it me

but if you load it you can use it by yourself

Red Feline is one of my favorite crux stars and has been an inspiration to me in my crux movie-making.

She certainly is good on the wood and you have done a great shop adapting her to this setting.

GR

Hi GR,
Thanks. I like Red Feline's pics but I wish the free ones had more pixies or whatever in them. You can really zoom in on WelshWebb or Makar pics. Just had some good news from Makar, he's emailed a new password to Connie.
Julie

Nice picture. Jane looks lovely in stripes. I'm surprised at the small crowd though. Unless they were standing behind you when you took the picture. 8)

Naraku said:
Nice picture. Jane looks lovely in stripes. I'm surprised at the small crowd though. Unless they were standing behind you when you took the picture. 8)

Hi,
I don't know if we've been looking in the wrong places but we do find it difficult to get authentic looking Roman soldiers, crowd scenes from the feet up not waist up or Roman peasants. Any pics would be much appreciated. Thanks for the comments.
Julie

jonesygirl said:
Naraku said:

Hi,
I don't know if we've been looking in the wrong places but we do find it difficult to get authentic looking Roman soldiers, crowd scenes from the feet up not waist up or Roman peasants. Any pics would be much appreciated. Thanks for the comments.
Julie
i'll send you some scenes from movies as Rome and so on. :shock:

now i'm going looking soccer.

admihoek said:
jonesygirl said:
Naraku said:

Hi,
Julie
i'll send you some scenes from movies as Rome and so on. :shock:

now i'm going looking soccer.

Thanks Hans,
Somehow I thought we could count on you. Is it Dutch soccer you are watching I wonder?
XX
Julie

Somehow I thought we could count on you. Is it Dutch soccer you are watching I wonder?
XX
Julie[/quote]
yep FC Twente with an English gentleman, Steve McClaren, as Trainer/Coach :lol:

some samples (snapshots movie cleopatra)

Attachments

• vlcsnap-209605.jpg
    vlcsnap-209605.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 714
  • vlcsnap-97911.jpg
    vlcsnap-97911.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 706
  • vlcsnap-96245.jpg
    vlcsnap-96245.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 701
jonesygirl said:
Vinegar is good for you!
Since this is my 500th official post I'm going to repost our very first one along with a Quoom.
XX
Julie
I like the first pic,I pretend that I'm the girl on the cross getting my tit sqeezed by Julie while Mel watches.

cmeinsen said:
jonesygirl said:
Vinegar is good for you!
XX
Julie
I like the first pic,I pretend that I'm the girl on the cross getting my tit sqeezed by Julie while Mel watches.
That is our favourite pic because it's the first one we did.
XX
Melissa

Back
Top Bottom