Go to CruxDreams.com

tygavin

Magistrate
Melissa-Benoist-topless-in-Homeland.jpghccuaBxC5UaxgIByVTWBgfSghJQx_WXlnkJwDx-7Nks.jpg

A story about Supergirl based off the CW show. Not needed to watch the show. I'm sure everyone knows the basics of Super people and Kryptonite.

Kara Zor El woke up shivering. This was her first indication that something was very wrong. She was Supergirl. Temperature had never bothered her. She could walk around the Artic in a skirt and never shiver.

She was drowsy and felt lethargic. Her limbs felt heavy. She was face first on a cold floor, not the soft pillow and mattress from her apartment bedroom.

She sat up slowly and looked around. She was in a cell. The light was dim, three walls surrounding her were concrete and the front was covered in iron bars, too close together for her to slip out. She was also on a concrete floor.

She looked behind her and saw a toilet in the open.

“Hello?”

Kara heard and saw no one. She looked outside the cell and saw her costume hanging from a wall. Her red skirt, red cape and tight blue top were pinned to the wall and her thigh high boots were on the floor under them.

She felt herself and found herself naked. That woke her up quickly and made her focus. She took in her body, running her hands over it and paused when she came to her neck.

She had a collar on as if she were some dog!

Kara also recognized the feeling the collar gave her and though she could not see the color, she knew she was wearing a kryptonite collar.

Kara slowly stood up, maintaining her balance. She became aware of a soreness in the back of her head and felt the bump.

What had led her here?

The blonde remembered fighting a robot of some sort that had been set loose in a small town north of National City. She was using her heat vision to evaporate the mechanical beast when she felt a great blow behind her and…woke up here, naked, collared, powerless.

“You are finally up.”

She covered her breasts with one arm and placed a hand over her pussy.

General Lane chuckled. “I saw you being undressed. You think you have anything to hide now? You lost your dignity when you were passed out. If alien scum like you ever had any dignity.”

“What have you done to me? Where am I? Why am I here?”

“The simple answer, is you are here because you fell into a trap.” The general explained. “That isn’t what you want to know. You have broken the law.”

Kara raised an eyebrow, offended at the accusation. “I have never broken a law.”

Lane laughed softly. “Taking the law into your own hands several if not hundreds of times would be considered breaking the law but the public loved you so you got away with it. That isn’t the law I was speaking of. The Government passed a new law a week ago. Aliens are no longer allowed on this planet. The penalty for being found on this planet is death. The public has not been made aware of this new law due to national security. We wouldn’t want aliens to go into hiding before we have a chance to arrest and execute their sentences. You were our first target.”

Kara shivered and it wasn’t just from the cold dungeon cell and her nudity. “Sentences? What sentences?”

Lane nodded. “All quite legal. You are in a cell at a black site army base. The Kryptonite collar around you is a specially designed Kryptonite, meant to not only keep you powerless but retaining the strength of a human your size. We can’t have you too weak. We want you to last for a while before you succumb to death.”

“Last?” Kara asked, not liking the sound of that. “If you want me dead so badly, just do it!”

Lane shook his head. “I’m afraid not. The manner of death of all aliens is to be determined by unit commanders. As the ranking officer of this unit and base, I have sentenced you to death by crucifixion. Tomorrow you will be taken out of this cell, whipped in front of every soldier and select civilians and then nailed to a cross where you will hang until you die. Many scientists will be here as well, conducting research on your body as you slowly die.”

Lane turned around towards the door he had entered from. “Men! Bring the chains.”

Kara watched as two soldiers entered, unable to ponder his terrifying words. One carried a ladder and the other carried multiple chains. The door opened and Kara dropped her arms, her modesty taking a back set to the need to defend herself.

Her attempts were futile. She was not accustomed to fighting without her powers and these men were very fast and strong. She soon had her arms bound behind her with cuffs and a chain attached to her collar that led to the ceiling of her cell. The chain was tight and kept her head straight up as well as her body. The soldiers kicked her legs apart and she has to remain with her legs straight to avoid choking.

Lane walked in and pulled a black ball from his back pocket with straps attached. He held her nose until she opened her mouth and stuck the ball inside, strapping the gag tightly.

Her ankles were chained together, and chains were pulled outward and attached to eyelets on the wall, keeping her legs immobile.

She was completely open to inspection, vulnerable to anyone who wanted to touch her. Her body was stretched, and her legs were already burning.

“I’m going to leave you like this for a while. Some people want to visit you and have a closer look. Many men and women have wanted to see what is under that hot little costume for years. Its only right that they get to inspect the monster they helped take down.”

Lane walked out, leaving Kara alone. She closed her eyes in a vain attempt to stop the tears rolling down her cheek. She had always been strong. Even when faced with kryptonite she had not been this immobile. The nakedness, the inability to moved, being stared at by a man who despised her, the father of two of her friends, made her sick. The collar and gag made her feel less than human, or Kryptonian.

The first visitor surprised her. She had been expecting Luthor. Instead, Max Lord walked into the room and into her cell, standing a few feet from her.

“Look at you.” He said, humor evident. “Never thought I would see the great Supergirl in this position. I knew I would see you dead one day but humiliated like this is a surprise. How does the collar fit? Did I get the right dimensions? Lex and I worked on it together. Think of it as a token of my love for you when you are hanging from the cross.”

Kara tried to respond around the gag but had no luck. It only caused drool to run down her chin.

She closed her eyes when Lord rubbed her mound. She opened them wide when he shoved two fingers inside her.

He smirked at the shocked expression on her face. Lord moved his hand up, his fingers running lightly over her tight abdomen, in between her small teardrop breasts and finally to her right nipple that he rolled between his fingers.

Kara moaned at the feeling, despite herself. His fingers felt good. Her nipples had been hard already because of the cold but now felt as if they were on fire. This only served to embarrass her further as she struggled not to let him know the small burst of pleasure.

He then squeezed harder and harder making her squeal around the gag until she let loose a high pitched whine and shook her torso to escape his pull. This only caused her more pain.

“We are having a party tonight. You are the guest of honor. Not that you will have much honor. There will be many VIPs and we are all going to fuck you, Kara. All these years of your cocky, holier than thou attitude, belief on your superiority, pride, it will all be stripped away. I promise when you die, you will have been completely broken. I am not speaking of just physically.

Kara wanted to look at him with hate, glare at him with a look that could kill. Instead she had a difficult time seeing through her tears.

He walked behind her and placed a hand on her ass.

“Smaller than I thought it would be but I love the dimples on your lower back. Your legs are beautiful. All in all, if you were a human, I would have made you mine. A shame.”

She jumped when he stuck a finger up her dry ass, but with her ankles shackled to the walls, all she could do is lift up onto the balls of her feet.

“Tonight, when you are told to suck a cock, I suggest you do so and not bite. You have many loved ones and everyone could be arrested for associating with an alien and not reporting your true nature. The penalty for that, is the same. Whatever General Lane says it is. I know you would hate for your adopted sister to be nailed to a cross next to yours, wouldn’t you?”

Kara’s eyes widened and she shook her head. If they could capture her easily they could take Alex as well.

“Good, because you will be sucking my cock later. As much as I love being here, someone else wants to see you. I’ll give you two some time together.”

Max slapped her mound, making her jerk and then walked out. Kara knew what to expect and she wasn’t mistaken.

Lex walked in, a sadistic smile on his face.

“Hello Supergirl.”

To be continued

Part 2

Kara stood helplessly, in front of who cold be considered her greatest enemy. Her hands were shackled behind her back, her legs were spread and shackled by chains to the wall and a chain attached to her collar was attached to the ceiling, ensuring she stood up straight.

She was completely exposed. Max Lord had already molested her. She shuddered to think of what Lex would do to her.

“Relax. I have no plans to touch you. I am not Max or the soldiers drawing lots to see who gets you first. I have no desire to touch an alien.”

Kara felt relief for a moment but then panic at his comment about the soldiers drawing lots. That statement filled her with terror. She was already expose. Now she would be not only raped but by multiple men. Kara had never been with a man as her tastes ran towards females, particularly Lex’s sister Lena.

Lex walked around her, gazing at her body, taking in every inch, making her feel as vulnerable and humiliated as if he were to touch her.

“You do look amazing. You truly look like a beautiful human female. No wonder my sister is so obsessed with you. You certainly had her wrapped around your finger.”

Kara felt the gag being loosened and spit the ball from her mouth as soon as possible. She motioned to wipe her chin before she remembered her hands were cuffed.

Lex was in front of her once again.

“You will never get…”

“Away with this, I know. Not a very original line. The beautiful part is I don’t have to get away with anything. I had nothing to do with this. This is the Governments doing and is completely legal. My only involvement was helping that idiot Lord develop the collar around your neck that negates your powers. Before you have any ideas about getting the collar off, it is not locked but welded with a special metal bond, that will not break. The only way that collar is coming off is when your bones finally fall from the cross and your skeleton’s breaks when it hits the ground. Perhaps not even then. You will be left hanging while the birds eat your flesh from your body, and it falls of its own accord.”

Kara felt sick, listening to her fate. Despite her best efforts, she began crying.

“You have no idea what crucifixion is like, do you?”

Kara nodded. “I have an idea.”

Lex snorted. “You have seen crosses in a church perhaps or a necklace, but you have no idea about the actual process. Would you like me to explain what you are facing?”

Despite the fear, a morbid part of Kara did want to know her fate rather than ponder on the unknown.

“You will be taken out to a tall post in front of the hundreds of people on this base. You will face the post and your hands will be bound over your head, leaving your back defenseless. You will be whipped. Every single part of your body will be whipped. When the executioner is satisfied with your back, he will turn you around and begin working your front. You will scream and you will beg for mercy. Fear not. You won’t be injured too badly. We want you to last on the cross.

Lex paused and smirked at the horrified look on her face and the continuous tears.

“You will be taken to a wooden cross, held off the ground by cement blocks. Your arms will be stretched along the wood and your forearms strapped. Then your executioner will hammer very long nails into your wrists.”

“Please no.” Kara whimpered.

“I don’t know anyone who has undergone this, but I understand it is more pain than a person can manage yet they have no choice.”

“Why?”

“You are fucking my sister! You are friends with Lane’s daughter. Did you truly expect to get off so easily? He decided the best way to wipe you from this earth is the most painful execution ever devised. Now listen.”

Kara kept her mouth shut.

Once your arms are secure the cross will be lifted. Your body will slide down as you are raised until you are hanging completely by your wrists. Then a wooden horn, thick and painful, able to fit into your anal cavity or vagina, will be placed inside you. Your legs will be bent, and each foot nailed separately so your legs will stay apart and provide an entertaining show to those who wish to see an alien die. When you tire of lifting up through the pain of your feet so that you may take a deep breath, you will lower yourself and make a crucial decision.”

Lex shook his head. “Pardon my language but you will decide if you are going to fuck yourself on the horn with your cunt or ass.”

Kara whimpered, unable to form words.

“You will last for days, constantly hanging by your wrists or standing on your nailed feet, violated by wood, fighting for each breath. You will not be alone, even at night. A doctor will be monitoring you each step of the way, comparing your physical condition to a human who will also undergo this execution at a later time. As long as you behave, it won’t be your sister. As disgusted as I am by my sister, it won’t be here either. Over the course of your execution, you will eventually loose your mind. You will be physically and mentally tormented, open for all to see every inch of your body, shamed, beaten, broken. As I said earlier, your body will be left to rot. Pray you die before the birds start to eat you. We are all interested in what happens to the birds after they eat your alien flesh.”

Lex grabbed her chin and smirked, forcing her to lock eyes with him. “Any questions?”

Kara closed her eyes and shook her head as much at the collar allowed her too.

“See you tomorrow, Kara Zor El.”

Lex walked out of her cell, leaving her more frightened than before. She stayed alone for a while, her legs cramping as well as her shoulders from being locked tightly behind her back.

Then Lucy walked in.

She unlocked her cell and rushed to her side with her keys, unlocking her legs and then her arms, followed by her collar from the ceiling.

Kara nearly collapsed and Lucy caught her, helping her to the ground.

“Lucy.” The blonde said in relief. “Help me. Get this collar off me.”

Lucy’s face fell. “I’m sorry, Kara but even if I could get it off, I wouldn’t be allowed to.”

Kara’s eyes widened. She looked at her old friend in disbelief.

“I’m a soldier, Kara. I took oaths. I don’t agree with what they are doing to you, but I cannot stop it. Even with the collar on, there is no way we could escape if I were able. The base we are on is filled with hundreds of men and women who want to see you die. There is no way out.”

“Tell Alex.” Kara begged.

Lucy looked at her sadly. “She can’t save you, but she would try. Do you want her involved in this?”

Kara shook her head.

“I am sorry. I tried to talk my dad into putting you on front of a firing squad, beheading you, even hanging you. He would hear none of it. He insisted on crucifixion.”

Kara took a deep breath and laid down on her back, Lucy kneeling beside her. “What have I ever done beside save this world?”

“You are a woman who made powerful men feel weak.” Lucy told her.

Lucy put a hand under her back and helped her sit up once again. She pulled a pink powdered tablet from her pocket.

“Take this. It will help with what is to come soon.”

“They are going to rape me, aren’t they?” Kara asked, already knowing the answer.

“Don’t fight them, Kara. It will only make it worse. Open your mouth.”

Kara didn’t do so leading to Lucy grabbing her jaw and opened her mouth. She placed the pondered tablet on her tongue and watched as it dissolved.

“What was that?”

Lucy shook her head, tears filling her eyes. “They aren’t going to use lube. I hope this makes it easier. Forget about your dignity. That is gone, Kara. Do what needs to be done. You have thirty minutes tops.”

Lucy practically ran out of the cell, locking it behind her.

Within minutes, Kara understood what she had taken. Unable to stand the itch for long, she moved to the corner of her cell, faced the wall, bent her legs to her chest and began to masturbate furiously, bringing herself to orgasm, soaking wet. She continued, not able to get enough, losing track of time.

Then her cell door opened. She looked behind her and saw two soldiers waiting for her, evil grins on their faces.

“Look at the horny alien. She looks ready. Smells like sex already. Stand up, bitch. Don’t make us force you.”

Kara nodded and gathered what courage remained. She walked to them, and they took her arms, guiding her through the bleak corridors.

She entered a room that had at least thirty men and a small bench in the middle.

She was bent over the bench and felt hands on her hips and a cock in front of her. Despite never having sucked a dick before she opened her mouth and prepared for the assault. Then a cock was inside her and she grunted. The feeling of being fucked was similar to Lena fucking her with a strap on. No one reached around to touch her clit, so she rubbed against the cold bench in rhythm with the thrusts and forced herself to breathe through her nose as a cock raped her mouth.

Kara tried to settle and to her great humiliation had an orgasm from the first man who was fucking her and swallowed the bitter, salty cum of the man who had raped her mouth.

She understood what Lucy meant. Her dignity was gone. All she had to look forward to was death. She had never felt so much fear in her life. Instead of thinking, she gave herself over, fucking back as hard as possible and taking whatever enjoyment she could. This night would be the last pleasure she would ever receive.

To be continued

Part 2

Kara stood helplessly, in front of who cold be considered her greatest enemy. Her hands were shackled behind her back, her legs were spread and shackled by chains to the wall and a chain attached to her collar was attached to the ceiling, ensuring she stood up straight.

She was completely exposed. Max Lord had already molested her. She shuddered to think of what Lex would do to her.

“Relax. I have no plans to touch you. I am not Max or the soldiers drawing lots to see who gets you first. I have no desire to touch an alien.”

Kara felt relief for a moment but then panic at his comment about the soldiers drawing lots. That statement filled her with terror. She was already expose. Now she would be not only raped but by multiple men. Kara had never been with a man as her tastes ran towards females, particularly Lex’s sister Lena.

Lex walked around her, gazing at her body, taking in every inch, making her feel as vulnerable and humiliated as if he were to touch her.

“You do look amazing. You truly look like a beautiful human female. No wonder my sister is so obsessed with you. You certainly had her wrapped around your finger.”

Kara felt the gag being loosened and spit the ball from her mouth as soon as possible. She motioned to wipe her chin before she remembered her hands were cuffed.

Lex was in front of her once again.

“You will never get…”

“Away with this, I know. Not a very original line. The beautiful part is I don’t have to get away with anything. I had nothing to do with this. This is the Governments doing and is completely legal. My only involvement was helping that idiot Lord develop the collar around your neck that negates your powers. Before you have any ideas about getting the collar off, it is not locked but welded with a special metal bond, that will not break. The only way that collar is coming off is when your bones finally fall from the cross and your skeleton’s breaks when it hits the ground. Perhaps not even then. You will be left hanging while the birds eat your flesh from your body, and it falls of its own accord.”

Kara felt sick, listening to her fate. Despite her best efforts, she began crying.

“You have no idea what crucifixion is like, do you?”

Kara nodded. “I have an idea.”

Lex snorted. “You have seen crosses in a church perhaps or a necklace, but you have no idea about the actual process. Would you like me to explain what you are facing?”

Despite the fear, a morbid part of Kara did want to know her fate rather than ponder on the unknown.

“You will be taken out to a tall post in front of the hundreds of people on this base. You will face the post and your hands will be bound over your head, leaving your back defenseless. You will be whipped. Every single part of your body will be whipped. When the executioner is satisfied with your back, he will turn you around and begin working your front. You will scream and you will beg for mercy. Fear not. You won’t be injured too badly. We want you to last on the cross.

Lex paused and smirked at the horrified look on her face and the continuous tears.

“You will be taken to a wooden cross, held off the ground by cement blocks. Your arms will be stretched along the wood and your forearms strapped. Then your executioner will hammer very long nails into your wrists.”

“Please no.” Kara whimpered.

“I don’t know anyone who has undergone this, but I understand it is more pain than a person can manage yet they have no choice.”

“Why?”

“You are fucking my sister! You are friends with Lane’s daughter. Did you truly expect to get off so easily? He decided the best way to wipe you from this earth is the most painful execution ever devised. Now listen.”

Kara kept her mouth shut.

Once your arms are secure the cross will be lifted. Your body will slide down as you are raised until you are hanging completely by your wrists. Then a wooden horn, thick and painful, able to fit into your anal cavity or vagina, will be placed inside you. Your legs will be bent, and each foot nailed separately so your legs will stay apart and provide an entertaining show to those who wish to see an alien die. When you tire of lifting up through the pain of your feet so that you may take a deep breath, you will lower yourself and make a crucial decision.”

Lex shook his head. “Pardon my language but you will decide if you are going to fuck yourself on the horn with your cunt or ass.”

Kara whimpered, unable to form words.

“You will last for days, constantly hanging by your wrists or standing on your nailed feet, violated by wood, fighting for each breath. You will not be alone, even at night. A doctor will be monitoring you each step of the way, comparing your physical condition to a human who will also undergo this execution at a later time. As long as you behave, it won’t be your sister. As disgusted as I am by my sister, it won’t be here either. Over the course of your execution, you will eventually loose your mind. You will be physically and mentally tormented, open for all to see every inch of your body, shamed, beaten, broken. As I said earlier, your body will be left to rot. Pray you die before the birds start to eat you. We are all interested in what happens to the birds after they eat your alien flesh.”

Lex grabbed her chin and smirked, forcing her to lock eyes with him. “Any questions?”

Kara closed her eyes and shook her head as much at the collar allowed her too.

“See you tomorrow, Kara Zor El.”

Lex walked out of her cell, leaving her more frightened than before. She stayed alone for a while, her legs cramping as well as her shoulders from being locked tightly behind her back.

Then Lucy walked in.

She unlocked her cell and rushed to her side with her keys, unlocking her legs and then her arms, followed by her collar from the ceiling.

Kara nearly collapsed and Lucy caught her, helping her to the ground.

“Lucy.” The blonde said in relief. “Help me. Get this collar off me.”

Lucy’s face fell. “I’m sorry, Kara but even if I could get it off, I wouldn’t be allowed to.”

Kara’s eyes widened. She looked at her old friend in disbelief.

“I’m a soldier, Kara. I took oaths. I don’t agree with what they are doing to you, but I cannot stop it. Even with the collar on, there is no way we could escape if I were able. The base we are on is filled with hundreds of men and women who want to see you die. There is no way out.”

“Tell Alex.” Kara begged.

Lucy looked at her sadly. “She can’t save you, but she would try. Do you want her involved in this?”

Kara shook her head.

“I am sorry. I tried to talk my dad into putting you on front of a firing squad, beheading you, even hanging you. He would hear none of it. He insisted on crucifixion.”

Kara took a deep breath and laid down on her back, Lucy kneeling beside her. “What have I ever done beside save this world?”

“You are a woman who made powerful men feel weak.” Lucy told her.

Lucy put a hand under her back and helped her sit up once again. She pulled a pink powdered tablet from her pocket.

“Take this. It will help with what is to come soon.”

“They are going to rape me, aren’t they?” Kara asked, already knowing the answer.

“Don’t fight them, Kara. It will only make it worse. Open your mouth.”

Kara didn’t do so leading to Lucy grabbing her jaw and opened her mouth. She placed the pondered tablet on her tongue and watched as it dissolved.

“What was that?”

Lucy shook her head, tears filling her eyes. “They aren’t going to use lube. I hope this makes it easier. Forget about your dignity. That is gone, Kara. Do what needs to be done. You have thirty minutes tops.”

Lucy practically ran out of the cell, locking it behind her.

Within minutes, Kara understood what she had taken. Unable to stand the itch for long, she moved to the corner of her cell, faced the wall, bent her legs to her chest and began to masturbate furiously, bringing herself to orgasm, soaking wet. She continued, not able to get enough, losing track of time.

Then her cell door opened. She looked behind her and saw two soldiers waiting for her, evil grins on their faces.

“Look at the horny alien. She looks ready. Smells like sex already. Stand up, bitch. Don’t make us force you.”

Kara nodded and gathered what courage remained. She walked to them, and they took her arms, guiding her through the bleak corridors.

She entered a room that had at least thirty men and a small bench in the middle.

She was bent over the bench and felt hands on her hips and a cock in front of her. Despite never having sucked a dick before she opened her mouth and prepared for the assault. Then a cock was inside her and she grunted. The feeling of being fucked was similar to Lena fucking her with a strap on. No one reached around to touch her clit, so she rubbed against the cold bench in rhythm with the thrusts and forced herself to breathe through her nose as a cock raped her mouth.

Kara tried to settle and to her great humiliation had an orgasm from the first man who was fucking her and swallowed the bitter, salty cum of the man who had raped her mouth.

She understood what Lucy meant. Her dignity was gone. All she had to look forward to was death. She had never felt so much fear in her life. Instead of thinking, she gave herself over, fucking back as hard as possible and taking whatever enjoyment she could. This night would be the last pleasure she would ever receive.

To be continued
This superheroine will surely last a long time, hanging on this cross.

Supergirl-Jenna-Dewan-as-Lucy-Lane.jpg

Kara half stumbled and w half dragged back to her cell. She was tossed in unceremoniously and fell to the ground. The blonde was physically and emotionally drained and the cold concrete floor was a relief. She lade face first on the ground, wondering if she would be shackled again. When the door closed with a loud clank, she assumed not and let out a small breath of relief.

She had no idea of the time, not having seen sunlight since she woke in the cell. She had no idea how long she had been raped, over and over. She felt a great amount of anger and shame. The shame was caused by her behavior. While she hated every second of each rape she endured, her body responded to the rough fucking.

She also felt more powerless than every before. She couldn’t fight because of the threat to her loved ones. She opened her mouth for every cock put in front of her, swallowed every bit of cum let loose in her mouth and swallowed as told. She felt every splash of seed on her face, on her belly and tits, her ass and back. The worst shots were to her face. She could do nothing but close her eyes and wipe them when a hand was free in between stroking cocks.

Her hair was also a mess. It had only ended moments ago and the warm, hated sperm was still inside her pussy and ass and dripping on her face.

She lay still, wishing she could wake up from this nightmare. She would be spooned by Lena and slip out of her arms to lick her pussy as she often did in the mornings. She would go to work or go flying and visit destinations around the world. She would save those in danger and feel good about herself as well. She could train with Nicole.

She prayed Nicole was not taken. If they knew how to take Kara, how long would it be before she was taken. Superman could take care of himself. Nicole was new, and fragile in many ways. Would all aliens face the fate that awaited her.

She crawled to the wall and rolled herself over, forcing herself into a sitting position with her back against the wall. She tried to wipe her face but only succeeded in spreading it more and hoped it would quickly dry and flake off.

Footsteps approached her cell, but she did not look up, continuing to stare at her knees. She had no doubt it was Max Lord to taunt her about the orgasms she had or the blow job she had given him. She had no doubt he had been in her ass and pussy as well. A tear slid out of her glazed over eyes.

The door opened and she heard a slap of skin against the floor then the door closed. That caused her to look up.

To her surprise it was Lucy. She was naked and had been thrown to the ground. Even more surprising, she looked just as Kara did, raped and covered in men’s seed.

“Lucy?”

The shorter woman looked up and grimaced. “I thought I would have my own cell. Looks like its me and you until the end.”

Lucy rolled over and sat up facing Kara’s direction.

“What are you doing here?”

The short brunette huffed. “After I left you yesterday my father called me to his office. There were other officers inside. He knew I had known your identity and charged me with not reporting an alien to my superiors. They stripped me of my title and uniform. I didn’t have a chance to defend myself. I’ve been sentenced to be crucified next to you. The doctors will compare our performances. I was taken to a room where a lot of soldiers were. They tore off my underwear and I imagine we had much the same experience.”

Kara was not surprised by her appearance.

“Some left and came back, comparing fucking us with each other.”

Kara shook her head. “Your own father gave you up to be humiliated, raped, and sentenced you to death. I can’t believe he would do that to you.”

Lucy snorted. “Then you don’t know my father very well. I swear he had an erection when he did it. Most of the other officers did. Mind if I sit by you? I’m sure I’m not your favorite person right now.”

Kara shrugged and patted the concrete next to her. “What you said was true. I doubt there is any hope for escape for either of us. We are in this to the end.

Though Kara would never admit it, this was the only light she had. Before Lena, Kara had been fascinated and attracted to Lucy. The short woman had dark hair, dark eyes, and a dancers body. Kara loved it when she spoke with confidence, giving out orders in her military uniform.

“When are they going to do it?” Kara finally asked.

Lucy shrugged. “It is around noon. I know I was told we would be crucified in two days.”

“They told me one.” Kara told her.

Lucy shook her head. “Maybe. I would think they would start in the morning but I’m not certain of the time and I think we spent more time with the soldiers than they guessed. I saw the original plan. Medical for a half hour, whipping post for a half hour and then a short walk to our crosses. We will be nailed at the same time side by side and raised exactly at noon.”

“So, we may have the rest of the day and night. I didn’t expect that.” Kara admitted, expecting to be nailed as soon as the soldiers had finished with her.

“They wouldn’t tell you. They put us in a cell with no way to tell time, putting us in constant fear that any minute the torture will begin.” Lucy pointed out. “Look at us. They want us to live with the shame for a little while.”

Kara shivered at the thought that went into this.

“Lucy… do you know anything about crucifixion? All I know is the statues in some churches. What happens?”

Lucy sighed, not really wanting to think about it but Kara had a right to know.

“Some female soldiers volunteered for a test run with ropes.”

“Why would they do that?”

“They kept their underwear on and were promoted right afterward.” Lucy explained as if it were an everyday part of the military. “I spoke to them afterward. Its why I tried so hard to convince my Dad to hang you or behead you, or even shoot you.”

Lucy sighed and then trembled. “First they were laid on the cross with their arms spread and their wrists were tied to the horizontal beam. I’m not sure what it is called and wasn’t up for a history lesson. There is a smooth wooden horn, phallus shaped about six inches between your legs. Your legs are bent slightly, and feet are tied. With us, our wrists and feet will be nailed.”

Kara whimpered quietly and hugged her legs tighter to her chest.

“When the cross is raised, our bodies will slide down, stretching our arms over our head and putting more weight on our feet. Eventually we land on the horn. Its important to decide if you want it in your…what hole to have it enter. One girl said the vagina was horrible and another said the ass was horrible. I don’t think there is a good choice. It’s our only support so I think I would rather have it in my ass. Stronger muscles.”

“Can’t we avoid it?” Kara asked, terror running through her at the thought of her body being violated in addition to the nails.

“No. They tried but all they could do is twist to the side, making the pain worse and eventually needing the relief, no matter how slight. Our feet will be nailed separately. It will make closing our legs difficult. Eventually we begin dancing.”

Kara raised an eyebrow.

“Its hard to breathe with our arms over our head in that position. We will have to push down with our nailed feet to lift ourselves up and take a deep breath. Eventually the pain becomes too horrible, and we will slide back down. Right onto the horn. We will do this over and over until we die. We will fuck ourselves for the crowd, while in extreme pain, struggling to breathe.”

Kara was quiet for a few moments.

“How long does it take to die?”

“Until your muscles give out and you can no longer lift yourself. Your shoulders may dislocate, when your legs give out and place you in a perpetual state of inhalation, suffocating you. Of course, your organs may begin to fail before then. Sometimes legs were broken to speed death, but I know we will be given no mercy. It will take us twenty-four to seventy-two hours to die. I suspect you will die before I do, since I have experiences using muscles without powers and you don’t.”

Kara was crying by the time her description of her fate was done. Dying wasn’t enough. She couldn’t imagine a crueler death.

“They really hate me.” She whispered.

Lucy shrugged. “Like I said, you made men feel weak, the same way my status as an officer made them feel weak. They are taking back their power. Raping, humiliating, and torturing us to death. Men have been doing it since they first walked out of a cave. It was inevitable.”

“Are you scared?”

“You have no idea how scared I am.” Lucy admitted and began crying. Kara moved closer to her and placed and arm around her shoulder. Lucy practically feel into Kara, wrapping her arms around her.

They held each other for a while before their mouths neared one another. It started as a gentle kiss then turned into much more.

“Are you sure?” Lucy asked.

“I’m never going to see her again. What do we have to lose? Our dignity is gone. The only pleasure we have left is what we give ourselves or each other.” Kara admitted.

Lucy, having always wanted the blonde, gently pushed her to the floor. The two pleasured each other, crying out in orgasms many times, tongues and fingers caressing what had been abused bodies not long ago. Kara felt a slight amount of guilt cheating on her girlfriend, but it quickly went away. She believed Lena would want her to find whatever pleasure she could in her final hours.

The two fell asleep and woke multiple times, making love and holding each other for hours.

They were asleep, Kara on her back on the floor and Lucy laying her head on her chest, her breath tickling Kara’s pink slightly puffy nipple. Their legs were wrapped around each other, the two intertwined as lovers often were.

They woke when the cell door opened, and two soldiers walked inside.

“Time for medical.” One told the sleepy women. “Thanks for the show. Got the whole thing on video. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Time to die has begun. Any dissent or noncompliance from this point on will be dealt with at the whipping post.

The two women stood up and prepared to face their destiny.

To Be Continued

The journey to the medical wing was as frightening as the rest of her time here. She hadn’t known what to expect. Since she arrived, she had only been taken out of her cell to be raped. Lucy’s drug had helped and her tender ministrations in the cell had soothed her pussy, but her ass was still sore, and she was still disgraceful looking. Her hands were now shackled behind her back by standard cuffs, and she was more aware of the snug collar than she had ever been.

Two soldiers, one on each side, held her upper arms and bicep in their large hands and were directing her, using force when needed to turn her rather than telling her where to go. Their silence was in many ways worse than the jibes and humiliating taunts of her other captors.

This is what it would be like. Any illusion of freedom was gone due to this walk that would eventually end in her death. Her arms were taken away from her and even her ability to turn corners without instructions were gone.

Lucy had been behind her but at some point they split from one another. They eventually stopped in front of a green door, much different than the grey that defined this building. On the door was a simple name plate, reading Dr. Takira Sota. The door opened and she was once again pushed through.

On the other side was a beautiful Asian woman in her late thirties with shoulder length with black hair and brown eyes. She was near Kara’s height of 5’8” and slim built. She looked the woman up and down, making her feel less than a person and more like a specimen, until she met Kara’s eyes and smiled.

“Uncuff her and leave us. I doubt Supergirl will attack me.”

“Doctor…” One of the soldiers started.

“There is a military tactical unit in Midvale waiting to take her adopted mother into custody if Kara Zor El does not cooperate. She has too much to lose. Do as I say.”

Kara’s hands were uncuffed and she immediately rubbed her wrists.

“I am Dr. Takira Sota. You may call me Doctor or Dr. Sota. I have to admit, this is a highlight of my career. I will be examining you now, observing you during your crucifixion, and afterward, preform an autopsy of your body. You are the most interesting specimen I have ever come into close contact. A true alien. I have the medical reports from the DEO that state your body is a perfect replica of a human body. Is this correct?”

Kara said nothing, not meeting her eyes.

“Kara, I was not lying about your adopted mother. Your sister is at DEO headquarters now, looking for you and surrounded by many of our own men. Your friend Nia Nal is at home and can be easily taken. Your girlfriend is protected by bodyguards who secretly work for Lex Luthor. You will answer my questions, now and on the cross. Any defiance and you will get to watch your loved ones die in the same manner you will. Do you understand?”

Kara nodded, disheartened at how in danger her loved ones were and how they were surrounded by people they trusted and would easily turn on them “Yes. I will cooperate.”

Sota nodded. “Are the DEO records correct? Are you physiologically the same as a human female?”

“Yes.” Kara told her.

“Your powers come from sunlight powering your cells.”

“Yes.”

“And certain extraterrestrial substances like the dog collar you have on, nullify these powers.”

“Yes.” She answered feeling tears building up as her collar was described as a dog collar. Dog’s must have had more comfortable collars than she did but being referred to as an animal and spoken to as a test subject and science experiment rather than a person was shaming.

“The first thing I need you to do is take a shower. You look like a porn star who barely kept from drowning in sperm after a bukkake gangbang. Follow me.”

Kara entered the shower alone and was in heaven the second the hot water touched her body. She could smell herself in the cell and the only smell that took her mind from it was the smell and taste of Lucy’s beautiful cunt. She washed her hair over and over again and scrubbed her body, trying to wash the touch of the men but unable to no matter how hard she tried.

“Out now. We do have a schedule to keep. Many officers from bases all over the world have arrived to see you and your human counterpart die.” Sota told her.

Kara reluctantly turned off the shower and stepped out, taking the offered white fluffy towel from the doctor. She was then led to another section with a drain in the middle and a toilet. She had never seen a toilet or room set up like this.

“On your hands and knees, ass high in the air.”

“What is this?” she asked.

“Enema time. I don’t want you shitting yourself while I conduct some of my exams and no one wants to smell that when you are inspected on the cross. You haven’t had anything to drink in over forty hours. Once I fill you up, wait until you are on the toilet to expel your bowels and urinate if possible.”

Kara broke down crying but did as instructed, knowing she had no choice. She tried to go through the process with dignity but that was impossible. She was grateful the doctor and her were alone and no cameras were on the wall.

Her blonde hair was still damp when she made it back into the exam room. She sat up on the examination bench and lay back as directed.

Sota poked and prodded her all over. Some areas were uncomfortable while others made her shiver in pleasure or pain.

“Your pressure points are the same as a human. Raise your knees and spread your legs wide. Unless you would prefer a chair.”

Kara thought for a moment then shook her head, spreading her legs as she had done many times with the soldiers.

“Nice. Your vagina is beautiful. I’m bisexual so I can appreciate all types of bodies. Yours is prime. Lucy is shorter than you but more muscular. She had a history as a dancer, mostly hip hop from what I understand. She is in phenomenal shape and will live longer than you. That is my theory. You will be whipped with a bullwhip; however, your skin will not be torn nor will their be any damage to your organs. We want you to suffer the pain of whipping but not shorten your agony on the cross. Consider yourself lucky. Scourging is brutal and one can easily die from it. Of course, you may be begging to be whipped to death while on the cross after a few hours. It won’t happen so save your breath.”

Kara said nothing, knowing the woman wasn’t really talking to her but about her to herself.

The doctor took her gloves off and stuck two warm fingers into her pussy causing her to yelp and buck her hips. Sota used her other hand to slap her between her legs.

“Behave. Relax and enjoy it. I want to study your sexual response and the tension inside your vagina. Play with your nipples.”

Kara’s eyes widened and she raised her head to look at the doctor whose face was inches from her pussy.

“What?”

“You heard me. I am observing your stimulation. Rub your nipples, pinch them, make them hard. Think of what awaits you. The fear should encourage you.”

Kara laid her head back and started to rub her nipples gently. Despite having gone through many indignities, this felt worse. Her cheeks were burning. Somehow this felt more intrusive than the rapes she had endured or even Max Lord groping and fingering her as she was immobilized.

Despite, or perhaps because of the fear and humiliation, Kara’s sensitive nipples became hard and the doctors expert fingers and thumb on her clit had her wet and to her great embarrassment, moaning and bucking her pelvis into the doctor.

Then the doctor removed her fingers and placed a long metal dildo of some sort into her. The coldness was a shock, but it heated up quickly.

“Continue what you are doing. I am measuring your body heat and contractions. You are being such a good little girl.”

Kara felt surprising gratitude at the compliment, the first she had since being taken captive. The feel of the metal device inside her, the touch of her fingers on her hard nipples and the doctor rubbing her swollen clit again brought her over the edge and she came hard, squirting on the doctor’s hand.

“Thank you. That was what I needed.” The doctor’s professional voice returned. “Praise kink, hmm? I should have guessed with how much you enjoy the public spotlight. On your hands and knees. I need to examine your ass.”

Kara did as told and bit her lip as the doctor stuck fingers inside her and eventually the probe. She did not cum this time nor was she asked to play with herself.

“Stand up straight.” The doctor ordered.

A shaky Kara slid off the examination bench and stood straight, ignoring the fresh soreness in her ass and her still swollen clit.

Sota began sticking small leads to her body. Two were placed just under her breasts, one on her abdomen and one just inches above her pussy.

“Where do you plan to fuck the cornu? Ass or vagina?”

Uh… ass I think.” Kara said, having pushed that from her mind.

“Good. The cornu will also give me readings. They wanted to stick a wooden one inside you. Ridiculous. No splinters for you. I would like it if you used your vagina every so often. I will be studying the pain aspects of your execution and determining how your pleasure areas work despite the pain. Do not misunderstand me. You will feel no pleasure greater than pain. My study is simply to see if your body can react to sexual stimuli in great pain. When I ask you a question, you will answer it to the best of your ability. There will also be a psychiatrist present to interview you until death. Answer honestly without hesitation.”

“I understand.” Kara said quietly.

“Be grateful I need you as healthy as possible. They wanted to brand you. We may still do so on the cross before you lose your mind or die, whichever comes first. I expect you to give it your all. Your friends and so-called family are counting on you.”

Kara nodded.

“Now get dressed.” The doctor ordered. She tossed Kara a well-known outfit. Her blue top, red skirt, and cape.

She didn’t ask questions, putting it on quickly. Only the sheer tights she wore underneath were not present. She wondered why they let her dress and then it hit her.

She would be taking this off before her execution. It was symbolic, an act of total submission and acceptance. Supergirl would be gone when the suit hit the ground.

The same two soldiers stepped back inside and led her out.

When she stepped outside her hands immediately raised to protect her eyes. Lucy was waiting for her, dressed in her officer’s uniform, standing next to a tall post. Next to her was a soldier, holding a curled whip obviously the torturer. Hundreds of officers and soldiers were surrounding the posts and in portable stands.

“Lucy Lane, you are first. Strip.”

image.jpg

Jenna-Dewan-Nude-Outtake-2.jpg45167385-0-image-a-59_1625693460361.jpg

Lucy stared at the post despite the fear it gave her. She didn’t want to look at Kara, one of the strongest women she had ever known, now broken in fear, raped, humiliated and about to be beaten. She didn’t have to look at her to have an idea of how the blonde felt.

Lucy reached for her top button. Her hand was grabbed by the head torturer, a man who had wanted to fuck her once, named Brock. Brock had gotten his chance last night and took full advantage of it.

She looked up at him, wondering why he stopped her.

“Face the audience.”

The brave front Lucy had tried to put on was crumbling before it ever began.

She turned, saw beautiful Kara, and wanted to focus on her in her outfit one more time. She wanted to focus on what was under Kara’s outfit. She regretted shaving her pussy bald last week so she could wear a very skimpy, barely there bikini. She was jealous that Kara shaved because Lena no doubt liked it. She did feel a bit of vindication that she was Kara’s last lover. She hadn’t taken her chance when she had it and then Lena had swept in and taken Kara’s heart. Now they were joined in this at least.

Kara dropped her eyes to give her a bit of dignity but then looked back up. They stated at each other, speaking without words, regrets, fears, and a wish they could have died already. If Kara’s medical examination were as violating as hers, the blonde would have been even more humiliated if possible. The idea of this sweet, beautiful girl going through something like that angered her enough to dampen her fear.

Lucy looked at the officers and her father. Defiantly, she took off her cap and tossed it on the ground. She shrugged her jacket off, at least glad to be done with that in this horrid, sweltering desert landscape. There were no trees as far as the eyes could see, only rocky ground and dirt and old concrete buildings that made up this black site base.

Her eyes looked around the yard and she saw the crosses next to each other. She and Kara would be close, and she could give her words of comfort if she would be able to talk.

“Do I need to undress you?” Brock asked her quietly.

Lucy shook her head and with shaking fingers began unbuttoning her shirt. She had not been given a bra or panties and after her shirt was off, she would be half naked.

She pulled the bottom of her shirt out of her skirt and unbuttoned the last two, then pulled her shirt off her shoulders.

The gathered men began murmuring, no doubt getting off on her tits. She knew she was beautiful and had an amazing body. Despite that confidence and anger, humiliation was quickly taking over again. These were people she served with and under. Her own father looked at her, no blushing, no emotion, just an intense stare.

His eyes were taking her body in, and his friends began whispering to him. He smirked at one comment and despite the heat, she could feel the blush on her cheeks. He was getting off on this. They all were.

Lucy stepped out of her shoes and unzipped the back of her skirt. She felt tears fill her eyes as the realization struck her that she would never wear clothes again. The uniform she was so proud of had already been stripped of her rank and now lay in the dirt at her feet while old men and young soldiers leered at her.

“Hands in front, soldier.”

She did as told without hesitation, trying to steady herself but unable to hide the shaking.

He tied her hands tightly, securely. She naturally pulled a bit and there was no slack. He knew what he was doing.

Lucy was turned back towards the post and Brock pressed behind her. She felt his hard dick pressing into her back. She thought he might grab her breasts when his hands wrapped around her waist, but he only grabbed her bound hands and lifted them up.

Lucy had to stand on the tips of her toes so her bound wrists would hook into the eyelet. She felt stretched, her legs and back already ached and the punishment hadn’t started. She had no idea what the punishment would be as far as strokes and where she would be struck. Her doctor only told her that her skin would not be torn. Lucy was well aware that skin did not have to be torn to cause great pain.

She took deep breaths, difficult because of her position, and pressed her forehead to the post. She wished she had longer hair. Her hair hanging only an inch past her shoulders would provide no protection.

“Your daughter is one hot piece of ass, Sam.” A male voice said aloud. She looked despite herself and saw Kara, brave Kara, hunched in on herself, frightened out of her mind.

“Close your eyes and think of a happy place, Kara.” Lucy told her, knowing it would do no good. Kara would be watching every blow.

The first crack of the whip caught her by surprise. It didn’t strike her, but she felt the air crack near her ass. The gathered crowd began laughing, no doubt at her flinch.

She braced herself as best as possible and gritted her teeth.

The first strike landed across her upper back from left to right. It was like a long hot piece of metal had been laid across her.

Knowing what to expect, she gritted her teeth, determined not to scream.

Her determination lasted five strokes until one landed on her lower back and ass. Lucy screamed as loud as possible. Another strike quickly followed cracking across her ass. One more got her between the ass cheeks.

The wood dug into her skin as she pressed her body into the post, trying anything to escape the lash. All her effort did was cause her breasts to press against the rough wood.

She lost track of the whip, only hearing cracking and feeling pain. She wasn’t sure how many she had taken until she let herself just hang by her wrists.

She was close to blacking out, when she felt herself lifted up by strong hands on her narrow waist and another soldier unhooking her wrists.

Lucy was covered in sweat, exhausted and barely able to stand. Her back was on fire, and she didn’t understand how any skin could be left but she saw no blood on the ground. They had not broken her. She was exhausted but her body would not give out sooner on the cross due to a scourging.

They half dragged her to her cross where it lay on the dusty ground. She was suddenly alert, no longer hazy, her senses on fire and aware of everything around her. She knew this was coming but she was not ready!

They tossed her on the cross and told her to stay.

“Bitch needs to rest. Don’t worry, Lane. One we get your alien girlfriend’s back and ass nice and red, we will be back for you. Catch your breath and don’t move from the cross. Not like you got anywhere to go anyway.” Brock told her then walked away.

She couldn’t rest if she tried. Instead, she sat up straddling the cross and watched Kara. It was time for the blonde to undress. When Kara’s flogging was over, the cross she was currently sitting on would become her final lover.

When Kara walked out onto the execution yard, she was taken back by how desolate it was. The area around the base was as barren as the base itself. It looked like hell. She would die in hell.

Hundreds were in the large yard, making it look so much smaller than it actually was. She didn’t see or look for the crosses. Instead, she focused on Lucy and the post next to her. It was tall, had a to foot circumference or more and was rough wood, not polished at all.

She thought of not watching Lucy, to try and give her last lover some dignity but was unsuccessful. She couldn’t take her eyes off of her. Lucy met her eyes and understood. She said something to her, but Kara didn’t or couldn’t hear.

Despite her body being muscular she was so tiny next to the large post. Her toes barely touched the ground.

To her shame, Kara’s mind couldn’t help but be fascinated by how beautiful her body was, stretched as it was. Lucy had already begun sweating and it only made her glisten.

The blows started raining down. Despite her skin not flaying, it received angry red marks every time a blow landed. Kara flinched with each crack, with each scream and shivered in fear. She wanted to face this bravely, but it was becoming clear that was not an option. She was terrified.

When Lucy gave out and hung from her arms, Kara suspected that she might have passed out. She jerked when she received a few more strokes and was taken down. As she was dragged off, Kara saw the extent of the strikes on her back, ass, and the back of her legs. The uniformed crowd parted, and she saw the crosses for the first time, rugged things lying on the ground. If she were able she would have peed herself. That was the instrument of her death. Everything in her life had led her to that piece of wood in this god forsaken desert.

The executioner, the tall blonde man in green DBUs who had viciously beaten Lucy grabbed her by her arm and moved her toward the post. She gave him a pleading look she knew would do no good and thought she recognized him as one of the soldiers who raped her.

“Turn towards the humans, alien bitch.”

Kara did as instructed, taking in the smiling faces of the officers, and enlisted. Unlike the cold face Lane had given Lucy he was smiling now. Then Luthor and Lord walked beside him. Lord to her disgust had an obvious erection. Luthor looked satisfied but not boastful, his hands behind his back and watching her intensely.

She took a deep breath and did what was expected. First she unclipped her cape and let it flutter to the ground. Then she unzipped her tall boots and took them off, using a hand on the executioner to hold herself steady.

She stood straight an took a deep breath. She wished Lena hadn’t told her to stay bare. She doubted a strip of pubic hair would make her any less exposed but somehow she wished it were there.

She unzipped her skirt from the back and shuddered as it slid down her legs to pool at her feet.

Now she was standing in front of hundreds who hated her, wearing what amounted to a long sleeve one piece bathing suit that unsnapped between her legs. She would have to raise her arms to pull it up and give everyone a front view of her stretched body.

Kara sighed and closed her eyes, reaching between her legs to the amusement of the crowd. She unsnapped the button and began stretching her blue upward. When it was over her face, she stood completely nude in front of her worst enemies.

Kara back.jpg
melissa_benoist_nude_shaved.jpg

The executioner handed her a small tie. She looked at it in confusion then up at him.

“Ponytail so we can get that long hair out of the way.”

Kara sighed and did as told, looking up occasionally to see the soldiers who didn’t mind leering at an alien bitch, some had obvious erections and looked like they could masturbate in front of everyone. Max Lord was chief among them.

Once that was done, the large man grabbed her wrists in one of his hands and began wrapping rope around them, compounding her feeling of helplessness. She looked at the post then her cross next to the one Lucy sat on watching her. Max Lord getting off on her was the least of her problems.

Her hands were raised above her and connected to the wood. Kara was not stretched up on her toes as she was four inches taller than Lucy. He beautiful long back was still exposed and stretched, at the mercy of the whip.

Despite knowing what to expect she cringed when the first snap came, like Lucy’s, not hitting her but causing amusement in the audience.

“Brave Supergirl, flinching at a whip. I expected her to be tougher. I guess at the end of the day, she is just a worthless bitch who nothing without her powers is. At least her sister had some guts.”

She suspected that was one of the officers since no one told him to shut up.

“She is a good fuck though.” Another spoke. “I told her to open her mouth and swallow and she did. Lena Luthor has her trained well to obey orders.”

“Quiet.” Lex snapped.

“You should be proud, Lex. Your sister had her own pet alien with an amazing tongue.” A voice she recognized as Max. “Maybe Lena kept her on a leash. She responds well to directions. General Lane, you saw her working over your daughter. You think she is worth keeping around?”

“Aliens need to die as well as humans who protect them. Lets get on with it. I want to hear this bitch scream.” Lane ordered.

Kara did not bother trying to be brave. She screamed when the fist blow came. She had counted Lucy’s number. They had stopped around forty-two. Every inch of her backside was red. Perhaps if Kara gave out sooner she would receive less.

Kara may not have a choice. The pain was more than she imagined, and she had imagined a great deal of pain. The cross would be worse. She would lose her mind, go insane long before she died. Kara was not built for pain. She never had to deal with it. Even as a child on her home planet without her powers she was privileged and protected. She had felt pain in some of her battles with enemies, but it often went away quickly.

Unlike Lucy who could barely move due to her feet being nearly off the ground, Kara could move, and did often, twisting her hips side to side, raising up and down on her toes, pressing against the wooden post. She hadn’t made it to the cross and was already doing a lewd dance for the humans who wanted her dead.

She had lost count of how many strokes she received. In between her screams and the strikes, she resorted to another thing she had never done.

She begged.

“Please stop! I’ll do anything! Please!”

Those around her laughed. She kept begging regardless. She should have been embarrassed but dignity left her a long time ago, or so she believed. She wasn’t sure she could sink lower.

“Max, stop them and Ill do whatever you want. I’ll be good at it!” she begged then screamed when another strike hit her just under her ass cheeks.

“You’re an alien lesbian. It was fun to rape you but don’t pretend you know what to do with a man.”

Kara cried out repeatedly for help until the blows stopped.

She cried and tried to regain her breath. The ropes were cut, and her body dropped to the ground, landing hard in the dirt.

She closed her eyes and felt hand under her armpits dragging her away. Then she felt the wood. Her eyes shot open, and she panicked. She was lying on her cross, staring up at the sky. She turned her head to the left and saw Lucy, no longer sitting but forced to lay back as well, her arms being stretched along the beams.

“I’m so sorry, Kara.” She whispered.

Lucy had nothing to be sorry for as far as she was concerned. This was not her fault.

Brock stood above them between the two crosses, a hammer in his hand.

“Which of you two sluts gets nailed first? Any volunteers?”

To be continued.

Kara spoke up in a quiet, broken voice. “I’ll go first.”

“Kara, you don’t have to.” Lucy told her.

“I don’t want to watch you nailed, Lucy. It was hard enough waiting to be whipped. Please let me go.”

Lucy sighed and nodded.

Kara closed her eyes and planted her feet on either side of the cross, digging her feet into the gravelly ground. One of the soldiers gave her a thick piece of leather that she bit down on.

“Take that away.” Lane’s voice called out. “I want to hear her scream.”

The soldier who gave it to her pulled it away. The main executioner knelt in front of her left arm. Another soldier held down her forearm. He blocked her view of Lucy.

“Lucy, I’m scared.”

The executioner laughed and pressed a very long and large nail to her wrist. Kara whimpered. She wanted to look away but couldn’t. Her eyes were focused on the nail, her wrist, and the hammer in the large soldiers hand.

“Permission to commence execution.”

“Granted.” Lane said.

The man smiled, winked at Kara, and raised the hammer high. Once he brought it down, it was so fast that Kara thought he may have had superspeed. Another thing that was fast was the pain. She saw blood splash across her arm where the nail went through her. She felt it dig into the wood below her wrist.

Kara’s eyes widened, taking a moment to come to terms with what had happened. Then she screamed, her voice hoarse from the whipping post but still loud. Her pain was obvious to everyone around. Before she could stop or catch her breath, the man hammered twice more, rocking her body, and vibrating the wood she was laying on.

The nail head finally went flush with her wrist. She never noticed how small and delicate her wrist was.

She could feel fire in her whole body.

Kara had been shocked by Livewire multiple times. This was much the same only more painful. Her fingers felt like there were electric shocks running through all five and they wanted to detach themselves from her hand. She tried to pull away but quickly stopped when it became obvious her arm was not going anywhere. She couldn’t even tear her arm off. After the initial blow, there was little blood and the nail wouldn’t let her wrist flinch, much less tear to the point she could slip off.

The man moved to her other side where a soldier was already holding her arm. Her back was arched, her cunt displayed widely to the crowd, but she didn’t care. Her whole life was focused on her pain.

She turned to watch the man hammer her second wrist.

“Kara! Look at me!”

Kara turned her head in a panic towards Lucy’s voice, met her eyes and turned back to where the man was lining up the hammer.

“Kara, look at me, not him.”

Kara forced herself to turn away and meet Lucy’s eyes.

“Focus on me. Catch your breath. Look at me, don’t watch him.”

Kara did as she was told, but it did not lessen the pain when she heard the loud cling as hammer met nail and once again she was made part of the rough wood underneath her.

Three more blows followed this time and Kara whimpered and bucked, but she kept her eyes on the beautiful brunette.

She looked down her chest when they raised her feet.

Kara was in a panic; How much worse would this be? “You said I would be lifted up and then my feet nailed, Lucy! Tell them! Tell them they are doing this wrong!”

“I’m in charge of the execution. Not your fuck toy, blondie.” The executioner told her.

Kara met Lucy’s eyes once again. Lucy was not clear, mostly due to the tears pooling in Kara’s eyes and her inability to wipe them.

“It’s okay. This will be better.”

Kara’s knees were bent. She held her breath and closed her eyes. Not wanting to see the nail go through her foot or look at Lucy.

She wasn’t sure how many blows it took to do both feet. She only knew the remaining parts of her body that weren’t in blinding pain now were. She moaned and gnashed her teeth and wiggled her hips, bucked her pelvis when possible but it wasn’t enough. Nothing would ever be enough. She wanted to move, to swing, to run.

She never would again.

She yelped and her nailed feet jerked, causing her more pain when the hammer started again. She spread her legs, looked between her breasts, and saw a wooden plate with a metal rod that resembled her dildo at Lena’s home was being placed a couple inches below her. She remembered what the doctor said.

Cornu. The horn. When she dropped she would have to decide what hole. Then when she lifted herself up again she would slide back down on it after breathing, not only dancing but fucking herself for the gathered masses.

The executioner and his henchmen moved towards Lucy.

Kara stayed as still as possible, trying to control her breathing. She was panicking but unable to move. She was caught in a nightmare. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, her body was covered in sweat, her nipples hard, her abdominal muscles flexed. She had never been so helpless.

This was the worst way to die. All her agency was gone. The only thing she could do was slide up and down, causing her unimaginable pain. She not only had the pain to deal with. When she was raised she would be exposed for the rest of her life. Everyone would look on her at her weakest, her most pathetic. When they became bored and wandered off, her and Lucy would have to brave the dark night alone, wait for a sunrise to see over the barren wasteland.

Lane, Luthor, even Lord, they had beaten her. They had not only killed her, but they had also destroyed her.

She looked at Lucy who was watching the executioner intently.

“Lucy, look at me.”

Lucy looked her way quickly and began to cry. “I always loved you.” she said then yelled when the hammer came down. Her hips bucked in the air, no doubt giving the crowd the same show Kara did. The men in the crowd were silent as this was a military execution but there were murmurs and Kara knew many would be jacking off or fucking female soldiers. She briefly wondered if there were already other prisoners here.

Kara flinched with every hammer blow. Despite her pain, despite Lucy’s pain, Kara noticed the beauty of Lucy fighting her fate as her body was made one with her cross, blow by blow, nail by nail, until every muscle in her body was on full display and flexing as if she were going to explode. If not for Kara’s own great pain, she may have never wanted someone more, even Lena.

Lucy and Kara shared something now. They shared death, making them closer than either had ever been to someone.

“Keep looking at me.” Kara said, her voice trembling.

Lucy met her eyes and cried out. “I’m so scared. I don’t want to die.”

Kara didn’t say anything. What could she say. She didn’t want to die either and this was worse than death. This was total destruction.

Lucy was mercifully finished, a part of her wood like Kara belonged with hers. They were both in pain, staring at the profile of each other’s bodies, chests heaving, covered in sweat and tears.

Their attention was taken by the arrival of two females. One was standing over Kara. It was Sota. She had an electronic tablet in her hand.

There was also a cameraman by her side, his camera covering every inch of Kara’s body.

“Your heart rate and respiratory rate was slower than hers on the whipping post but faster than hers while being nailed. Where would you say the pain is worse right now?”

“Why is there a camera?”

Sota smiled. “Video of every moment of your execution to be reviewed and for posterity. Answer the damn question.”

Kara closed her eyes, knowing what would happen if she didn’t.

“I can’t tell you.” She honestly admitted. “Everything hurts so bad.”

Sota nodded. “Interesting. Total body pain. No part of you unaffected?”

“No.” Kara whispered.

Sota opened her mouth and shined a light inside. “Throat is raw from screaming. No lasting damage. Nothing a little water can’t solve. You will get a drink when you are raised. Your heart rate is still too high. I wish I could take your blood pressure, but it doesn’t seem prudent.

Something was put on the tip of Kara’s finger causing her to hiss. “That was a pulse ox. So, you still have feeling in your fingers. Can you move them?”

Kara looked toward her hand and tried, only to be met with blinding pain.

“No more fingering yourself or your lover, I’m afraid. I thought you would lose feeling completely.” Sota admitted.

The doctor stuck two fingers into Kara’s vagina and began wiggling them inside her.

“Your love canal still contracts when I hit certain spots. No pleasure I’m sure. We are going to perform an experiment before you die. I have a new combination of drugs and electric shocks that I believe can cause you to orgasm through the pain.”

Kara shook her head, horrified at the thought of another sexual humiliation. “Why?”

Sota smiled. “To add to your humiliation and give these fine soldiers a show. Lucy will be getting the same treatment. A doctor named Leslie Thompkins will be asking you some questions when you are raised. I’m going to lubricate the probe. I don’t want any tears that can hasten your death, though eventually tears will happen, most likely in your vaginal walls. You’re doing good, alien.”

Sota squeezed Kara’s hard nipple, causing her to buck. She then slapped Kara’s pussy and told her to behave.

The cameraman never left, leering at her, no doubt taking closeups of every part of her body, including her most intimate.

Then Lane was over her, then Luthor and Lord, followed by a parade of officers she did not know. Each took their time, inspecting her, looking down on her as she was at their complete mercy.

Kara closed her eyes and focused on slowing her breathing. If she could at least keep her breasts from rising and falling so rapidly she would take some amusement from the perverts.

It didn’t work. She looked at Lucy who was staring at her father who stood above her. Kara didn’t understand how a father could do this to a daughter, but the way he was looking at her…that wasn’t exactly a fatherly look in his eyes. He was as affected by her painful glory as the rest of the men.

Lane looked towards the man who had hammered them to the cross.

“Raise the whores.”

“We are not whores!” Lucy shouted up, anger overcoming pain.

Lane spit on her, the saliva landing on her cheek. “I watched you orgasm while being raped and then you fucked a female alien minutes after being taken to her cell. You aren’t my daughter. Like I said, raise the whores!”

To be continued

Kara spoke up in a quiet, broken voice. “I’ll go first.”

“Kara, you don’t have to.” Lucy told her.

“I don’t want to watch you nailed, Lucy. It was hard enough waiting to be whipped. Please let me go.”

Lucy sighed and nodded.

Kara closed her eyes and planted her feet on either side of the cross, digging her feet into the gravelly ground. One of the soldiers gave her a thick piece of leather that she bit down on.

“Take that away.” Lane’s voice called out. “I want to hear her scream.”

The soldier who gave it to her pulled it away. The main executioner knelt in front of her left arm. Another soldier held down her forearm. He blocked her view of Lucy.

“Lucy, I’m scared.”

The executioner laughed and pressed a very long and large nail to her wrist. Kara whimpered. She wanted to look away but couldn’t. Her eyes were focused on the nail, her wrist, and the hammer in the large soldiers hand.

“Permission to commence execution.”

“Granted.” Lane said.

The man smiled, winked at Kara, and raised the hammer high. Once he brought it down, it was so fast that Kara thought he may have had superspeed. Another thing that was fast was the pain. She saw blood splash across her arm where the nail went through her. She felt it dig into the wood below her wrist.

Kara’s eyes widened, taking a moment to come to terms with what had happened. Then she screamed, her voice hoarse from the whipping post but still loud. Her pain was obvious to everyone around. Before she could stop or catch her breath, the man hammered twice more, rocking her body, and vibrating the wood she was laying on.

The nail head finally went flush with her wrist. She never noticed how small and delicate her wrist was.

She could feel fire in her whole body.

Kara had been shocked by Livewire multiple times. This was much the same only more painful. Her fingers felt like there were electric shocks running through all five and they wanted to detach themselves from her hand. She tried to pull away but quickly stopped when it became obvious her arm was not going anywhere. She couldn’t even tear her arm off. After the initial blow, there was little blood and the nail wouldn’t let her wrist flinch, much less tear to the point she could slip off.

The man moved to her other side where a soldier was already holding her arm. Her back was arched, her cunt displayed widely to the crowd, but she didn’t care. Her whole life was focused on her pain.

She turned to watch the man hammer her second wrist.

“Kara! Look at me!”

Kara turned her head in a panic towards Lucy’s voice, met her eyes and turned back to where the man was lining up the hammer.

“Kara, look at me, not him.”

Kara forced herself to turn away and meet Lucy’s eyes.

“Focus on me. Catch your breath. Look at me, don’t watch him.”

Kara did as she was told, but it did not lessen the pain when she heard the loud cling as hammer met nail and once again she was made part of the rough wood underneath her.

Three more blows followed this time and Kara whimpered and bucked, but she kept her eyes on the beautiful brunette.

She looked down her chest when they raised her feet.

Kara was in a panic; How much worse would this be? “You said I would be lifted up and then my feet nailed, Lucy! Tell them! Tell them they are doing this wrong!”

“I’m in charge of the execution. Not your fuck toy, blondie.” The executioner told her.

Kara met Lucy’s eyes once again. Lucy was not clear, mostly due to the tears pooling in Kara’s eyes and her inability to wipe them.

“It’s okay. This will be better.”

Kara’s knees were bent. She held her breath and closed her eyes. Not wanting to see the nail go through her foot or look at Lucy.

She wasn’t sure how many blows it took to do both feet. She only knew the remaining parts of her body that weren’t in blinding pain now were. She moaned and gnashed her teeth and wiggled her hips, bucked her pelvis when possible but it wasn’t enough. Nothing would ever be enough. She wanted to move, to swing, to run.

She never would again.

She yelped and her nailed feet jerked, causing her more pain when the hammer started again. She spread her legs, looked between her breasts, and saw a wooden plate with a metal rod that resembled her dildo at Lena’s home was being placed a couple inches below her. She remembered what the doctor said.

Cornu. The horn. When she dropped she would have to decide what hole. Then when she lifted herself up again she would slide back down on it after breathing, not only dancing but fucking herself for the gathered masses.

The executioner and his henchmen moved towards Lucy.

Kara stayed as still as possible, trying to control her breathing. She was panicking but unable to move. She was caught in a nightmare. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, her body was covered in sweat, her nipples hard, her abdominal muscles flexed. She had never been so helpless.

This was the worst way to die. All her agency was gone. The only thing she could do was slide up and down, causing her unimaginable pain. She not only had the pain to deal with. When she was raised she would be exposed for the rest of her life. Everyone would look on her at her weakest, her most pathetic. When they became bored and wandered off, her and Lucy would have to brave the dark night alone, wait for a sunrise to see over the barren wasteland.

Lane, Luthor, even Lord, they had beaten her. They had not only killed her, but they had also destroyed her.

She looked at Lucy who was watching the executioner intently.

“Lucy, look at me.”

Lucy looked her way quickly and began to cry. “I always loved you.” she said then yelled when the hammer came down. Her hips bucked in the air, no doubt giving the crowd the same show Kara did. The men in the crowd were silent as this was a military execution but there were murmurs and Kara knew many would be jacking off or fucking female soldiers. She briefly wondered if there were already other prisoners here.

Kara flinched with every hammer blow. Despite her pain, despite Lucy’s pain, Kara noticed the beauty of Lucy fighting her fate as her body was made one with her cross, blow by blow, nail by nail, until every muscle in her body was on full display and flexing as if she were going to explode. If not for Kara’s own great pain, she may have never wanted someone more, even Lena.

Lucy and Kara shared something now. They shared death, making them closer than either had ever been to someone.

“Keep looking at me.” Kara said, her voice trembling.

Lucy met her eyes and cried out. “I’m so scared. I don’t want to die.”

Kara didn’t say anything. What could she say. She didn’t want to die either and this was worse than death. This was total destruction.

Lucy was mercifully finished, a part of her wood like Kara belonged with hers. They were both in pain, staring at the profile of each other’s bodies, chests heaving, covered in sweat and tears.

Their attention was taken by the arrival of two females. One was standing over Kara. It was Sota. She had an electronic tablet in her hand.

There was also a cameraman by her side, his camera covering every inch of Kara’s body.

“Your heart rate and respiratory rate was slower than hers on the whipping post but faster than hers while being nailed. Where would you say the pain is worse right now?”

“Why is there a camera?”

Sota smiled. “Video of every moment of your execution to be reviewed and for posterity. Answer the damn question.”

Kara closed her eyes, knowing what would happen if she didn’t.

“I can’t tell you.” She honestly admitted. “Everything hurts so bad.”

Sota nodded. “Interesting. Total body pain. No part of you unaffected?”

“No.” Kara whispered.

Sota opened her mouth and shined a light inside. “Throat is raw from screaming. No lasting damage. Nothing a little water can’t solve. You will get a drink when you are raised. Your heart rate is still too high. I wish I could take your blood pressure, but it doesn’t seem prudent.

Something was put on the tip of Kara’s finger causing her to hiss. “That was a pulse ox. So, you still have feeling in your fingers. Can you move them?”

Kara looked toward her hand and tried, only to be met with blinding pain.

“No more fingering yourself or your lover, I’m afraid. I thought you would lose feeling completely.” Sota admitted.

The doctor stuck two fingers into Kara’s vagina and began wiggling them inside her.

“Your love canal still contracts when I hit certain spots. No pleasure I’m sure. We are going to perform an experiment before you die. I have a new combination of drugs and electric shocks that I believe can cause you to orgasm through the pain.”

Kara shook her head, horrified at the thought of another sexual humiliation. “Why?”

Sota smiled. “To add to your humiliation and give these fine soldiers a show. Lucy will be getting the same treatment. A doctor named Leslie Thompkins will be asking you some questions when you are raised. I’m going to lubricate the probe. I don’t want any tears that can hasten your death, though eventually tears will happen, most likely in your vaginal walls. You’re doing good, alien.”

Sota squeezed Kara’s hard nipple, causing her to buck. She then slapped Kara’s pussy and told her to behave.

The cameraman never left, leering at her, no doubt taking closeups of every part of her body, including her most intimate.

Then Lane was over her, then Luthor and Lord, followed by a parade of officers she did not know. Each took their time, inspecting her, looking down on her as she was at their complete mercy.

Kara closed her eyes and focused on slowing her breathing. If she could at least keep her breasts from rising and falling so rapidly she would take some amusement from the perverts.

It didn’t work. She looked at Lucy who was staring at her father who stood above her. Kara didn’t understand how a father could do this to a daughter, but the way he was looking at her…that wasn’t exactly a fatherly look in his eyes. He was as affected by her painful glory as the rest of the men.

Lane looked towards the man who had hammered them to the cross.

“Raise the whores.”

“We are not whores!” Lucy shouted up, anger overcoming pain.

Lane spit on her, the saliva landing on her cheek. “I watched you orgasm while being raped and then you fucked a female alien minutes after being taken to her cell. You aren’t my daughter. Like I said, raise the whores!”

To be continued
My pulse and blood pressure have now returned to normal, thanks, @tygavin! By thunder, you know how to write a crux scene! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

That was a lot to read. But I’ve caught up. Well done!
Thanks Barb. Yeah it was a lot but I was on a roll and couldn't stop. I usually spend a few days thinking about a scene, then on weekends it takes about an hour to write, edit and the short time is reflected in the mistakes I make. Last night I was on the roll. Supergirl wasn't that great of a show in my opinoin but it had some beautiful women. Once I am done writing a scene, it is difficult for me to let it sit on my laptop without posting. I am glad you liked it. Your opinion is very important to me.

Thanks Barb. Yeah it was a lot but I was on a roll and couldn't stop. I usually spend a few days thinking about a scene, then on weekends it takes about an hour to write, edit and the short time is reflected in the mistakes I make. Last night I was on the roll. Supergirl wasn't that great of a show in my opinoin but it had some beautiful women. Once I am done writing a scene, it is difficult for me to let it sit on my laptop without posting. I am glad you liked it. Your opinion is very important to me.
I’m still reading through, but by Barb’s kudos it’s clearly going to be well worth while, I’ve been thoroughly enjoying this so far, and i think the whipping is next? Usually my favourite bit! :hot:

Kara’s chest began rising and falling rapidly once more, despite her earlier effort to disappoint those who enjoyed her smaller breasts heaving. She had thought she was in pain before but knew more was coming, a new type of pain. Lying nailed on a cross on the ground was a horrible experience. She felt small, seeing men in camouflage clothes leering down at her body.

Lucy, her source of bravery was terrified as well, mumbling oh god under her breath over and over.

“Hold one minute.” Sota called out. “I can’t have any vaginal or anal tears. Not yet at least.”

The woman bent between Kara’s legs with a plastic bottle one might keep condiments in one hand and the other spreading one of her legs, causing her to yelp in the newest pain. She felt the bottle shoved in her ass roughly and then felt a cold sensation, liquid running in and from her asshole. The woman pulled out and Kara braced herself as Sota spread her pussy lips with one hand and stuck the bottle into her canal, squeezing once again. The cold, wet feeling filled her once again.

Sota then poured the liquid over the metal probe that Kara would be fucking herself on and stroked it all over.

“There, she is lubed up. Let me get the human and we can continue.”

Kara looked toward Lucy and watched the so-called doctor do the same thing to her friend. Lucy’s face most likely mirrored Kara’s at the intrusion. They both should have been used to it by now, but having large objects stuffed into one’s ass or pussy was difficult to take, no matter how many rapes they had undergone the day before. Kara had the benefit of the drug Lucy gave her and according to the General Lucy had also orgasmed indicating some pleasure. There was no pleasure here. Even if they weren’t in excruciating pain, the coldness of the action took any erotic feelings away and made them feel like test subjects, which they were. If the collar, and having her agency taken away in the worst possible way wasn’t enough, if the leads under her breasts and just above her pussy, weren’t’ enough, the cold reality of being lubed against her will demeaned her further. No permission had been asked or given. She may as well have been a lab rat in bondage.

The cross began to raise slowly. She didn’t look at how it was being raised. She didn’t give a damn. She kept her eyes on the sky and tried to remain quiet rather than mumbling in a faster and more panicked voice like Lucy. For once she wanted to remain brave.

The higher she was raised, the more difficult that became. Her body was moving to her horror. Her ass was sliding down the rough wood, no doubt gathering splinters that would hurt if everywhere else didn’t hurt worse. Her wrists stayed in place, despite her arms and shoulders giving into gravity, causing her greater pain.

The lower her body got, the more her legs bent, placing pressure on her feet and she gave up trying to stay quiet. Kara let loose a loud groan from her raw throat. Her ass was beginning to burn, and she felt the horn.

She wasn’t ready. She had already been violated. As her wrists turned slightly around the nails, the pain in her nerves was excruciating. Her shoulders hurt worse, felt like they were being torn off her body.

It was when she was nearly to the top, that she looked between her breasts and saw the hole in the ground. She logically knew that there must have been something that would hold the cross in place, but her fear and immediate pain and humiliation had blocked all thoughts of that detail.

The horror of her ass or pussy being slammed by gravity onto the metal probe was too much and at the last second, just before the cross fell into the hole, both her and Lucy jerked their hips up, showing there cunts a close up to the crowd and causing their bodies to be in front of the horn. The stretching, the jerking of the long drop, the metal objects separating them from the wood into the small of their backs was worse than any pain so far.

Kara hung vertically, her back arched toward the assembled crowd, a remarkable sight. The pain was even worse than she imagined in her lower back, and she knew she would eventually have to slide onto the horn but wanted to do it on her own terms.

Sota had other plans. She motioned to two soldiers to grab Kara by her slim waist and lift her up then drop her onto the metal probe. The lube in her ass and on her final metal lover, didn’t allow her a slow ride. It invaded her ass and her eyes widened as it bottomed out and her cheeks felt the base of the cornu.

Her body vibrated as she looked down and saw planks of wood being hammered into the hole in the ground, guaranteeing the cross would not move.

The entrance of the probe into her ass caused her legs to spread and it was difficult to close them. She was nearly sitting on her hamstrings, her arms held at a V above her. The weight on her feet, the probe in her ass that gave her no comfort, and the pressure on her hanging wrists, the tearing feeling of her shoulders, made it impossible to speak or even groan at the moment. Kara wanted to ask Lucy if she were all right but couldn’t make herself.

She tried to wiggle her hips and find some manner of comfort but with the rod in her ass, she did nothing but give a show to the gathered crowd.

Then the cameraman was in front of her. To her shock his camera was right in front of her pussy. As she was raised, she thought she was being raised to the sky, high above the Earth. She had no idea how far the drop was into the hole. Looking down she was surprised that her nailed feet were only perhaps five feet off the ground. She didn’t even have height to protect her from the gathered crowd. She was truly open to inspection.

Though Lane, Luthor and Lord stood in place, ten feet away, and the doctor and cameraman remained by her side the officers formed a line and began a slow procession, walking in front of her and inspecting her.

A few touched her, some on her abdomen and some of the more brash ones shoved fingers inside her.

She was having increased difficulty breathing and finally forced herself up with a loud grunt. The probe slipped out of her ass as she rose, but her feet screamed in protest, despite the relief she felt in her arms. Once she was at the top she began taking deep gulps of air and tried to stay as still as possible.

It wasn’t long before the pain in her feet demanded her arms take some of her weight. She lowered herself slowly, knowing that her ass would be invaded by herself or others, she carefully maneuvered herself onto the horn feeling it sliding inside her until her cheeks touched the wood of the cross and it was buried deep into her body.

Kara finally took a look at Lucy. She was coming down from her own lift and like Kara, carefully guided the horn into her ass.

They had both began their crux dance, the motion that would lead to their death. Kara had always feared death despite her heroics. She knew it would eventually come to her, but she hoped it would be fast. She had nightmares growing up about being strapped to a metal bed with scientists standing over her with scalpels in their hands, some cutting her open.

She wanted to die from a laser blast strong enough to tear through her heart, a snapped neck, perhaps a blow that crushed her head. That was preferable to dying slowly like in her nightmares, awake the entire time.

This was worse than being cut open.

She should have been angry, but her primary emotions were humiliation and fear.

There was nothing to do but be pawed at and hang until her body decided to have mercy on her.

She looked around, trying to avoid the eyes of those enjoying a close-up view of her tortured body. The landscape was bleak, only the grey concrete building in front of her fifty yard away. The ground was dirt, dust in the wind every time any breeze kicked up which wasn’t often.

The only thing worth gazing upon as she died was the woman hanging next to her.

As she stared at Lucy’s beautiful profile, Lucy looked back at her. Neither smiled, but they had a conversation with their eyes. They talked of pain, humiliation, and despair. Hope was gone. They could not even participate in their own death. The time of death was out of their hands.

Despite the tremendous pain, Kara knew one thing could be worse. She could be going through this alone. Lucy being here next to her was the only comfort left to her in this world. She could see in Lucy’s eyes that she felt the same. The two nodded to each other and lifted again coordinated, taking deep breaths at the top until Lucy lowered herself and Kara followed.

The two continued the dance. Neither were sure of the time. Their only measurement of anything was the dwindling line of officers then soldiers as they walked by, slapped at their pussies and abdominal muscles, groped their red ass cheeks and stuck fingers inside them.

Eventually Kara’s tears dried up. She was trying to come to terms with her new reality. She was shaking, twisting a bit obscenely side to side to stave off cramps. She knew a lack of mobility meant death and though she wanted death, her body stubbornly clung to life.

The line eventually died. The sun was not over them directly but instead shining on their fronts, reddening their now dusty bodies, the sweat giving off a grimy sheen.

Then Kara saw her next humiliation and a fresh wave of icy despair crashed over her.

Nia Nal, or Nicole as she went by in her secret identity, also known as Dreamer, was walked out, nude, between two soldiers.

“You told me if I cooperated you would leave her alone!” Kara said to Sota as loudly as possible. It was more of a cracked voice, but it was the best she could do.

“You thought I would miss the opportunity to study a Nalotorian Human transgender post op female?” Sota asked in disbelief. “The work she had done was beautiful. The men quite enjoyed her last night.”

Kara always had been attracted to the woman who was unfortunately into men. As it were, Nicole, or Nia, was one of her closest friends.

When Nia approached her, Kara noticed that she was covered in sperm all over her body. She had obviously gone through the same treatment Kara and Lucy had and it broke her heart.

When she reached Kara, there were tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry, Kara. They have my sister. I have to do this. They said they wouldn’t rape her if I did. I don’t believe them, but I have to take the chance.” She said, the trauma evident in her tone and the dull look in her eyes.

Kara nodded. “Do what you must, Nia.” she whispered.

Nia nodded, approached Kara, spread her legs wider and covered Kara’s pussy with her mouth as tears flowed from her eyes.

To be continued

6b55bb6f29e8d97045c7f4c4db0b4d52.png

Nia had woken on a cold floor of a dim cell that morning. She remembered going to bed the night before in her own apartment but had no memory of being captured. She did not hear anyone break into her apartment, feel any pain or being transported anywhere.

She took stock of her surroundings and shivered. She was cold.

She was also very naked.

She panicked at that realization and called forth her powers to break the cell, walls, bars, and all.

Her powers did not respond and that left her with a very cold feeling. She tried to astral project, and nothing happened.

“Don’t bother. We injected you with nanobots last night along with the sedative. Your powers are gone.”

Nia had never met the man but had seen photos from Kara. This was Samuel Lane, five star general and alien hater.

“Where am I?”

The man smirked and began speaking. She listened, stunned, as he told her of the President’s new laws, her death sentence by crucifixion along with the whipping that would occur before this. She had no idea what time it was, but he told her the execution would commence tomorrow morning.

He left and two guards entered with a naked woman between them.

Nia felt her stomach drop as she saw it was her sister.

“No! Let her go!”

A middle-aged Asian man in a lab coat walked in behind the guards and her naked sister.

“We won’t let her go.” The man in the lab coat said. “She is an alien as you are. It would be illegal to give her any less than death. What I can do is give her a quick death as opposed to yours. A bullet to the head and its all over for her.”

“Who are you?” Nia asked, ignoring the fate he told her.

“Dr. Chen. You could consider me your personal researcher. Lane told you that you would be crucified. I would like to show you something.”

The man pulled his hands from behind his back and handed her an electronic tablet. Nia took it with a feeling of dread but pressed the play button.

She began shivering and flinching at each scream as she watched her mentor Supergirl, the one hope she had of rescue, being nailed to a cross with a collar around her neck. She half sat and half collapsed on the floor, watching Kara be systematically destroyed.

“That is the fate that awaits you in eighteen hours. That could be your sister’s fate as well should you choose not to cooperate with us. Do you understand?”

Nia nodded, not meeting his eyes. The video had ended with Kara being raised and that horrid phallic object settling in her ass.

“Will you cooperate?” Chen asked.

Nia once again nodded. She was too frightened to speak. This would be her ordeal. If it could happen to Kara, she had no choice. She didn’t recognize the woman beside Kara, but she was in just as much pain.

“Excellent. We will throw your sister in a cell next to you. Alex Danvers is already in medical, being prepared. She will be crucified along with you in the morning. As a small mercy to show we aren’t complete monsters, you and Miss Danvers will be crucified closely to Kara Danvers. Perhaps you can offer comfort if she is still able to talk by the morning.”

The door opened and Nia walked between the guards and followed the doctor. The frigid air kept her reminded that she was nude and vulnerable. She had never been completely nude in front of strangers. Since her sex reassignment surgery, she had only had sex once and that was mostly with clothes on. She wasn’t ashamed of her body. She loved her body. She was just shy. She wore modest clothes, not wanting to flaunt herself.

Now she was bare and vulnerable. At five foot eight inches tall and 126 lbs., she had always felt strong, but now that feeling was gone. She was being forced to follow the whims of those who had taken her prisoner on the off chance that her sister would only be shot instead of going through the torture she had just seen Kara undergo. Kara, the strongest person she knew, breaking down into sobs and screams, begging, pleading, naked and terrified.

Medical was a nightmare. The first part was humiliating, preparation for what was to come. Internal cleansing, something she had never gone through before. Not only did it happen, but she was assisted by a nurse and an audience watched her.

Then she was strapped to a gynecologist chair and asked a multitude of personal questions. She had lights shined in her spread pussy lips as Chen inspected every inch of her. She answered questions about her sexual experiences post-surgery, admitting that she could have an orgasm on her own but her only lover had failed to give her one. She had to give the name of the alien who performed the surgery.

When she thought it was over, she hoped the embarrassment would die down.

Instead, she was brought into a room crowded with half dressed soldiers and some who were already naked. Many were already bare and stroking impressive erections.

A small bench just long enough for her back to lay on was in the center of the room.

Nia knew what was coming and for the first time that day, begged.

Her pleas went unheard. Cock after cock had been stuffed inside her in all her holes. She had swallowed and been filled with sperm. Men had cum all over her, in her hair, one her face, on nearly every inch of her skin it seemed. She had no idea who many men were there. It seemed to never end. When one cock came inside her, another followed. At times, her ass was taken. A cock constantly stayed in her mouth. When she wasn’t focused on a cock in front of her which she sucked, hoping her skill would save her sister torture, she heard soldiers comparing fucking her to fucking Alex Danvers. Nia cried for her, Alex being gay like Kara. Had Kara been raped like this?

She had nearly passed out when she realized that no more men were touching her.

Chen was by her side. “Interesting. Your sexual intercourse responses are different. You didn’t have an orgasm. Kara and Lucy had several. Of course, Miss Lane skewed our results by drugging Miss Zor El before the sexual response session. Miss Lane however, had many orgasms forced from her. She admitted in her medical to being quite sexual with men and women and easily brought to pleasure, including daily masturbation. How often do you masturbate?”

“I’m an alien and all you ask about are sexual questions.” Nia whispered. She was lying face down, her face turned on her cheek and legs handing from the bench, utterly spent.

“True. You see we can find out anything we want about aliens. An autopsy of your sister will shed much light. There are two reasons for our line of questioning in regard to you. We are curious about the sex reassignment surgery and your sexual responses and as a psychological method to humiliate you. Humiliation is an important part of your crucifixion.”

Nia began to cry, no longer able to hold in the sobs.

“It looks as if we are successful in that regard. Your day is not quite finished. You sister is in medical right now being internally cleaned and examined. Should you wish for her to avoid this room, you will do us a service.

Nia closed her eyes tightly, wishing this nightmare would go away.

“What do I have to do?”

Chen laughed quietly. “You are going to attempt to give Kara Zor El an orgasm. If you succeed you may return to your cell and your sister will remain comfortably in her cell until tomorrow when she is shot in privacy. If you fail, you will be branded, and your sister will be raped repeatedly. What happened to you just now will seem child’s play.

Nia shook her head but truly had no choice. She slid her body off the bench and on shaky legs, nodded.

The sight of Kara shocked her.

Her blonde friend was almost unrecognizable. Her long blonde, wavy hair was no more, tied in a ponytail and hidden behind her back. Her body was dusty and sweaty, her muscles were rippling in a way that caused her great pain. Her legs were spread, and Nia could see the horn Kara had been slid upon, inside her. She was lifting herself up and down, wiggling her hips, putting on an unintentional obscene show for the soldiers in the yard.

This was the fate that awaited her and Alex in the morning. Was Alex being raped right now? Would they save her sister from being raped if she could get Kara off. How could she? Kara was in extreme pain.

“You can only use your mouth.” Chen told her.

Nia shook her head. “I’ve never been with a woman.”

“No better time to learn.” He said, a gleeful tone in his voice.

She approached Kara. Despite Kara’s state she looked at Nia with sadness. Nia remembered how she looked, fresh from being a fuck toy for who knew how many men.

Nia apologized and Kara of course told her she understood. Kara always understood.

Nia clamped her mouth on Kara’s bare pussy and began licking in long strokes. Kara squeezed her thighs around Nia’s head but made no sound.

When Kara stopped breathing, she lifted herself up on her feet and Nia followed her upwards, never stopping licking. She had to do this. She had no desire to be branded, she had no idea what they would do with her sister if she failed.

Kara tasted better than she thought. Nia often masturbated and tasted her own fingers often out of curiosity and a kinky desire. Kara’s scent was delicious, even if she was covered in sweat.

Nia stuck her tongue deeper in the Kryptonian. Kara fell down onto the metal horn that she had been fucking.

A woman to the side wearing a lab coat and watching a monitor began speaking.

“Her anal spasms are increasing as is her heart rate and breathing. I am seeing increased blood flow near her vagina. I do believe this may be possible. Keep at it, alien.”

Nia intensified her tongue strokes and Kara cried out, but it was not a scream of pleasure. It was greater pain, and the sound sent a shiver through Nia’s body and a greater feeling of guilt than she had ever experienced.

“Congratulations, Miss Nal. You forced an orgasm from Kara. The orgasm has not affected her pleasure centers. Instead, it only increased her pain. Now do the same to Miss Lane.”

Kara hung, her face showing her agony. Her body had given off the physical affects of an orgasm but none of the euphoria.

Nia did as she was told and repeated her actions on Miss Lane.

Miss Lane came more quickly but like Kara seemed to experience only greater pain.

“You are done for now, Nia Nal. No branding for you. Chen, take her back to medical. Electric stimulation. Don’t stop until she orgasms. Since she didn’t orgasm during the rape, I need a baseline before tomorrow.”

Nia dropped her head but did not resist nor look at Kara or the Lane woman. She was too ashamed. Instead, she allowed the soldiers to guide her back to continue her nightmare.

To be continued

After the painful orgasm, the doctors and soldiers began to dissemble. Many remained but most went to grab water or shade from many of the tents that were being set up in the execution yard.

Sota ordered the girls to be given water.

Kara wondered how she would drink but when she rose up, a stick with a soaked sponge was thrust in front of her. Her thirst took over and she bit down and began sucking as much fluid as she could get. When she could get no more, the soldier dipped the sponge into a bucket of water and placed it on the spit, holding it up for her. He did this twice more util Kara could take no more of the acute pain and needed to hang from her arms to redistribute her weight.

The doctor left the women hanging. Lucy had received the same amount of water Kara did and it seemed to revive her a bit.

“Kara? Can you speak?”

“Yes.” Kara answered quietly. No one was around except for the cameraman at the moment, and he was twenty feet away, taking shots of both beautiful women squirming on their crosses.

“Who was that?”

“My friend, Nia.”

“The bitch gave me an orgasm.”

“Me too.”

“I never thought an orgasm could hurt so much. When his happened, I thought the worst pain would be the spots we were pierced. It isn’t. It’s the bones of my feet, the bones of my arms where the nails scrape them. The holes are nothing. I can’t even feel my hands anymore. Can you?”

Kara looked up at her hands and tried to move her fingers. They were paralyzed in a clawed position, and they wouldn’t move.

“I think they are gone.” she admitted. “I’m glad I can’t feel them. I don’t like this.”

“No kidding, Kara.”

Kara shook her head. “I don’t like them leaving us alone. I would rather…”

“When they are here, they give us something to concentrate on, even if it is more pain. Now we are just…” Lucy whispered, “dying.”

Kara nodded her head. “This sun. I may burn to death before asphyxia can kill me. What will it be like? When we can’t lift ourselves any longer, how bad do you think it will hurt?”

“Bad.” Lucy answered.

The two were silent for a while, lifting themselves up for breaths every minute or so. Kara cried out a few times, but Lucy seemed used to it.

“I’m going to need to move.” Kara decided. “My back…needs a break. I think if I…”

“Rest your pelvis directly over the horn so the base can take some of the weight? I’ve been thinking the same thing. Fucking my ass is one thing though. The idea of this thing…fuck it. What’s the worst that can happen?” Lucy asked.

Lucy lifted up and shifted her weight, wiggled her hips, and sucked in her pelvis, pulling it close to the wood. She slid down smoothly and gasped when it hit home.

Kara closed her eyes and tried to take a breath, but only managed a short wheeze. She lifted herself high then slowly slid down, imitating Lucy’s technique.

When she was close, her legs gave out and she jerked her hips. The blunt end of the horn stuck her perineum, causing her to scream as fresh pain hit her from one of the body’s most sensitive areas.

“Kara! Shift to the front!” Lucy said as loudly as possible, watching what was happening.

Kara in a panic closed her legs and lifted again before her thighs gave out a second time and she landed once more with the tip perfectly positioned between her vulva and anus. She forced herself to calm down through the pain and tears and slightly raised herself to line the horn up with her pussy, then slid down. Luckily for her the probe wasn’t long enough to bottom out before her labia hit the base.

This added a whole new sensation. Not only was her perineum bruised but her ass felt empty, and her pussy felt full. Her g spot was rubbing against the metal probe inside her. The last thing she wanted to do was have an orgasm, remembering how painful they could be. Orgasms shook her body. Her muscles tensed then quivered uncontrollably. Her heart rate sped up, her labia and clit swelled, and her pussy clenched, milking whatever was inside it, be it fingers or dildos. This was not a state to be in when on a cross where every move needed to be controlled.

Still in a sea of pain, the idea of her being fully penetrated pushed fantasies through her head. She had already lost dignity. Could she somehow manage that high pleasure through the pain if she really concentrated.

“I’ll try first.” Lucy told her.

“Was I thinking out loud?” Kara asked, concerned that her mind was already slipping considering she never did that.

“It’s okay. I’ve had the same thought. I would give anything to feel the slightest pleasure through this pain. Ironic because I have always been into pain.” Lucy admitted. “You would think this would be a fantasy come true but even the biggest masochist wouldn’t be able to enjoy this.”

Kara had no reaction to Lucy’s confession. In her interactions with Lena, she was always the submissive, despite being strongest. Lena’s forceful personality bent Kara to her will. When she was told to go on her knees, she did so without hesitation. If Lena wanted her to wear red sun shackles and be spanked, it happened immediately.

Her submissive side was not enjoying this. If this were Lena torturing her would it be better. Would she gladly give her life up to the woman?

No, she wouldn’t. She certainly wouldn’t agree to this. Dying while nailed to a tree was very different than allowing herself to be spanked. Even the whipping had been worse than any pain she had imagined before being nailed.

Kara watched Lucy moving up and down at a faster pace. She wasn’t raising herself as high as she needed to take a deep breath, instead focusing on fucking the probe in and out as quickly as possible.

She finally rose herself to the top and screamed in frustration.

Kara had been fascinated by Lucy’s beautiful profile bouncing up and down so when she raised herself up she flinched.

Lucy dropped down again and positioned herself, so the horn entered her ass.

“Don’t bother. I can usually orgasm if a stiff breeze hits my clit. Even if I could, there is no way the feeling would break through the pain.”

“Don’t tell her that.” The cameraman said. Kara had not noticed he had gotten so close. “Stop letting her do the work, Supergirl. Show her how a real woman fucks herself.”

“Fuck you.” Kara said quietly.

She cried out when a hand pinched her outer labia. He stepped back and placed the camera directly in front of her pussy.

“You may not belong on this planet but your pussy sure is a blessing. A shame you waste it on women.” He told her and turned to Lucy, running his free hand up her side, tickling her ribs then caressing her pussy rather gently before shoving three fingers in her.

He finally walked away, leaving them in relative peace to share their pain.

“They have Alex. There is no way they don’t. If they came after you and Nia, they defintely took her. They are using her mom to make her compliant, just like they used my loved ones on me.”

Lucy dropped her head in defeat. “I’m sorry, Kara. You should have never saved the world. You should have let us all die.”

“I couldn’t let that happen to the ones I loved. Not all men are evil.”

Lucy looked at her with wide eyes. “Even now, you defend humanity. Surrounded by the worst of our kind.”

The two settled into silence, coming to terms with their pain while lost in their own thoughts.

“Why did you never tell me?” Kara asked.

“Tell you?”

“When this began, you told me you had always loved me. Why did you never tell me?”

Lucy was silent long enough that Kara thought that she wouldn’t answer.

“I was scared. I was scared I wasn’t good enough for you. I was scared you wouldn’t want me.”

Kara snorted. “Oh, how I wanted you. When everything was said and done I wanted to ask you out but then…you were gone.

“I ran from my feelings.” Lucy admitted.

The two said nothing else, baking in agony as they hung, their bodies weakening by the second but still hanging on. It wasn’t even a conscious decision any longer to lift themselves up and down. Guards had given them water from sponges, and they sucked as much as they could, but other than those interactions, they simply stared at the desolate surroundings, lived with the pain, and wished for a quick death they knew wouldn’t be granted. Kara suspected if she lived the night she would not just see Nia crucified in the morning but Alex as well.

Would Lex really leave his sister alone? She would come after him if she found out the truth. Could he allow that to happen. Was she here now?

A horrible thought struck her. Would Lex show her the video of her and Lucy having sex with each other after the rapes?

Of course, he would.

Sota returned with a bevy of soldiers and a new female in a lab coat.

“Ladies, this is Dr. Thompkins. She will be interviewing you as the sun goes down about your day. Be open and honest. Remember things could always get worse.

“I have wonderful news for you, Kara. Despite not working out your entire life, your muscles are responding well. You may last into the third day. Your legs and core are working as expected from a female undergoing the physical trauma you have suffered.

Lucy your body is doing well, and you will easily last into the third evening and perhaps your forth. Because of your height, muscle and less need to raise as high, you are a much more suited to a slow death.

“You will also have two companions in the morning and front row seats to watch them nailed. Lucy, Nia will be nailed next to you and Kara, would you care to guess whose profile you will be looking at?”

Kara felt fresh tears, her suspicion all but confirmed.

“Alex.”

Sota smiled. “Exactly. Don’t worry, your adopted mother is safe. She has been given a pardon. Unfortunately, your girlfriend can’t be given one. Due to her status as Lex’s sister and his mercy she will not be crucified. Instead, a small gallows will be constructed in front of you. A rope will be put around her neck, she will be placed on a small bucket and then she will do her final dance, all for you.”

Sota took a medical bag from one of the soldiers and opened it. She pulled out two syringes and injected the needles into Kara and Lucy’s ass cheeks.

“Before the excitement of the morning, we have a bit more research due before I turn in for the evening. Let’s see if we can make you feel pleasure through the pain with a bit of chemical assistance. Give the drug a few minutes to run through your bodies and we can begin.”

Kara wanted to scream but didn’t have the breath. Her thoughts were taken away from the soon to be deaths of her loved ones as a very warm feeling coursed through her body and her pussy became wet for the first time since she was hung.

“Please no.” she whispered, knowing it would do no good. Soldiers were gathering. It was time for her to put on a show.

0675499.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpgChyler-Leigh-Muscles-Pics.jpg

Lucy had so far been a great experiment as far as Kara could tell. She had two orgasms in ten minutes despite the pain.

Kara was having a much more difficult time. The drug running through her veins enhanced everything. The pads pressed under the swell of her breasts and leads attached to the lad already on her pussy was sending pleasurable electric pulses to her breasts and pussy. Her skin was more sensitive, her body was somehow hotter, her pussy was soaking, dripping down her thighs and yet the pain was also enhanced.

Lucy had described herself as a pain slut. Kara was submissive. She got off on surrendering to a powerful woman, not necessarily on the pain. The punishment was enough. The pain was a necessary result of the punishment.

Despite her increased sensations, she was near the edge. The doctor’s assistant assigned to her was using a vibrator inside her and a vibrator on her engorged clit. The horn in her ass was making it difficult to move her pelvis back and forth but the feeling of rising and falling, fucking her ass on the probe was interesting. She hardly ever topped unless Lena had her in her lap and even then she was lifted by Lena’s thrusts, not her own.

She closed her eyes and focused, knowing this would not stop until she had an orgasm. She blocked out the new crowd that had gathered, she did her best to if not block out the pain, then to accept it. She focused on her core, on her slickness then on the collar on her neck. It had been on so long it felt natural. She pretended it was Lena’s collar and Kara was just her pet.

The orgasm hit her hard, surprising her with its intensity despite her having to work for it. Her hips tried to move forward as did her back. Her arms did not budge and once again she was in a half circular position, offering herself to the crowd. She held her breath, not wanting to lift up during the orgasm. Instead of thrusting, her ass squeezed the probe and her cunt clamped down on the vibrator. The attractive female assistant in army fatigues pressed the vibrator to her clit harder.

Kara’s broken voice cried out in pleasure.

Then the pleasure was gone, and the pain hit once more. It was even more intense, and she screamed anew when she was forced to lift herself.

Once down again the assistant placed the vibrator on her nipples. No one had touched her nipples since she was raped. They had stayed hard, always having been sensitive to touch, and feelings of fear, arousal, embarrassment.

She jerked side to side, not enjoying the feeling of the vibrator’s tip on her nipples, only succeeding in thrusting her chest side to side and twisting her hips increasing her pain.

“Enough. I have what I need. She came and the boys enjoyed the show.” Sota told her.

Kara closed her eyes, glad that it was over and hung pathetically, trying not to clench her ass around the horn and hoping at night, perhaps she could give herself a break and slip it inside her pussy when no one was watching if she could avoid the pain of earlier.

Sota and the soldiers walked away once more. Only one female was left. Even the cameraman was away from hearing distance.

The sun was set as the woman, an attractive brunette in her thirties, slowly walked around the crosses, taking in every inch of the two victims. She didn’t speak until she was in front of the two once more.

“I’m Dr. Lee Thompkins, clinical psychiatrist. I am sure there is no need for threats as you have no doubt heard them hundreds of times by now. Supergirl, may I call you Kara? Kara, you know you have been lied to. Your adoptive sister is being raped as we speak. In the morning, you will watch her be scourged and then crucified next to you. I guarantee your adopted mother is safe and shall continue to be. Lucy, all I can say is additional tortures will not be applied as long as you are honest. Kara let’s start with you. Do you need a breath before we begin?”

Kara shook her head.

“Good. So far, what has been the worst part of this entire process?”

Kara shook her head slightly. “Being nailed. I had never felt that much pain, been that helpless. Once it was over, everyone was standing over me, I couldn’t move…I knew it was over.”

“So not the rapes?”

Kara shook her head. “I had help.” She whispered.

Lee smirked. “Yes, you did. Lucy threw a curveball into that scenario. Your body enjoyed it if not your mind. Would you say you have come to terms with the pain yet?”

Kara nodded. “I can’t remember what it was like not to feel pain.”

The blonde lifted herself, and took a few deep breaths then slowly lowered herself. Lee took her by the hips and guided her, so the horn entered her pussy. Still sensitive from the recent orgasm, Kara gasped.

“I like to see you stuffed. I find both of you attractive. What was been most humiliating about this entire process? Not fearful or painful, just humiliating?”

Kara looked her in the eye and then shook her head. “This. Being watched, examined, treated like a sex object or an experiment. It’s horrible.”

“Interesting. Do you believe in an afterlife?”

“Yes.”

“Do you believe you would go to some sort of paradise, or some sort of hell?”

“I believe in neither. I believe I will stay watching this planet. When the universe realizes I am gone, aliens will attack. Their advance technology will destroy humanity. All of humanity will suffer and die, men, women, children perhaps even animals. I know in the afterlife I will laugh. When you die, I will be there, asking you how it felt. Then I’ll watch you go to hell.”

Kara’s cold, broken voice had amused the doctor until that point. Her statement caused her pause and sent a chill through her body. The idea of exterminating alien life from Earth had appealed to her.

“Imagine thousands of me. Hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, maybe stronger than me.” Kara continued. “Will Lane be able to ambush them all, will Lex make enough collars to stop them? You and the government you serve have effectively doomed humanity. Congratulations, doctor.”

Kara lifted herself again, moaning in agony. She looked over and saw Lucy raising herself next to her. The sun was setting low, and darkness was falling.

When she lowered herself, Thompkins was there but no longer looked as confident.

“What…what you said…do you know…”

“They are out there, Doctor. They will come. Pray you are dead before then. Being used as an experiment or tortured to death is horrible. I am scared of death, but I know I will find peace. Can you say the same?”

Thompkins was silent for a moment then walked off quickly.

Lucy chuckled. “Nice. Saved me from questions. You scared the hell out of her.”

“I was only being honest. That’s what she wanted.

Thompkins did come back an hour or so later. The sun had set, and darkness fell. She asked Kara questions about her state of mind, conducted memory tests and other worthless questions. Guards only approached them to give them water from sponges. Other than that, they stayed in the darkness. Even the cameraman had placed the camera on a tripod and left it focused on the two dying women.

Having no idea of the time, and being completely alone, was a horrible feeling. There was no moon, but howling didn’t seem that far away. Flies began to land on both of them and they shook their heads often.

“Kara?”

“Yeah?”

“I can’t fall asleep. Every time I try, my chests stops inhaling and I wake and panic.”

“Me too.” Kara admitted.

“Humanity is really fucked, aren’t we?”

“Yes.”

Kara didn’t want to talk any longer. She continued to lift herself. Her legs had gone through various stages. They had been burning with pain to the point she thought her muscles would fall off. They had been cold, and they had cramped so much that Kara was certain she would die. She had tried to let herself hang and not rise, trying to kill herself soon. She jerked her arms down, hoping she could dislocate a shoulder to hasten her demise.

Nothing worked. Somehow she still lived. Her and Lucy chatted occasionally but both were too wrapped up in their own pain to have any long conversations. She had experimented a few times and decided unless she was forced to change positions she would die with the metal horn in her ass simply so her pussy wouldn’t be as spread out. Her ass was on fire, but her anal passage had stretched. She could feel the horn fit comfortably inside her and an emptiness, even a longing when she rose to breathe, and it slipped out of her.

Then she saw what she dreaded most. The sun was rising. The soldiers were filing out of bunks and lining up. Sota was set up once again with her pad, no doubt checking her vitals. Lane, Luthor, Lord and their ilk were in front. The cameraman was ready once more, only he wasn’t focusing on Kara and Lucy.

Instead, he was focused on the door where Kara had come out so long ago to meet her doom.

It opened and Alex and Nia were guided out.

They were both naked but unlike Kara and Nia, had not been clean. Even from this distance, she could tell they were covered in flied fluid.

Kara wanted to cry but the water had been few and farther between the later it got, and she knew she was dehydrated, and had no tears. Her eyes were burning, and her face was in agony.

She met her sister’s eyes and saw that she was looking back at her with a broken look.

Alex mouthed that she was sorry and then was taken to the whipping post, ready to start the process of joining her sister in death.

Alex felt the cum inside her, leaking and filling her as she walked to her death. Unlike Kara, she had her medical exam and cleaning before she was taken by countless men. After she had been violated by the doctor she had been taken to a room and bent over a cool metal bench and her hands were restrained to the sides of the bench, leaving her stretched out, her head free with no support and her ass and pussy wide open, exposed to all.

She had expected to be raped by multiple men, was prepared mentally to take them many at a time.

This didn’t happen. One man placed his cock in front of her and she opened her mouth. Another grabbed her hips and plunged his cock into her hard. As much as she despised the doctor she was grateful the woman had lubed her ass and pussy.

Being a lesbian and never having given a blowjob, Alex kept her mouth open, and her eyes closed as the man grabbed her short hair and proceeded to fuck her mouth. It turned out no skill was needed at all.

The other man fucked her cunt hard but did not last long, crying out his relief after only a minute. The man tending her mouth came not long after.

The feel of cum inside her was strange but the feel and taste of it hitting the back of her throat in thick streams was horrifying. She tried to vomit and some drooled from her mouth, but the majority stayed in.

Rather than being raped again, she was left alone, chained, shivering, filled with cum.

She heard other screams and recognized a girl’s voice begging them to stop. It was Nia.

The stream of soldiers increased as the hours went by. Alex didn’t start begging for mercy until the first one fucked her ass. She was ashamed of herself for begging, but it was hard to stop once started.

The soldiers began speaking to her even as they covered her face, filled her stomach, cunt, and ass with cum that was constantly leaking down her legs and chin. They would compare her to fucking her sister. They told her how Kara had been drugged and came over and over again, used up like a whore, much the same way Alex was being used.

They compared her to Nia, pointing out that Nia had superior blowjob skills which was to be expected since she was hetero, even if the men called her an abomination. Some men described crucifixion, told her in intimate detail what to expect. The worst told her how Kara had screamed, how she had been forced to orgasm and humiliated herself, was treated like an object, a dying sex doll for the entertainment of the masses.

Alex couldn’t hold back her tears. She believed them. They were too detailed to be lying.

She knew her end was near when the doctor came in and took the cuffs off her wrists. She stood up slowly and stretched. Her entire body hurt.

The doctor told her to spread her legs. Alex did as told, and the woman used an electric razor to shave a small landing strip of hair over her pussy then put a lead just above her labia where her mound started. A lead was placed under each breast.

She knew what these were. They not only monitored vital signs but could also deliver shocks.

The doctor pinched both of her nipples and twisted then nodded to the guards.

She was nearly blinded by the light when she stepped out into the yard. She was no longer crying. Nia was behind her, and the young woman was mumbling to herself, but Alex couldn’t make out her words. She had been told that Nia was forced to lick both Kara and Lucy to orgasm as a form of torture.

Alex wanted to vomit as she shuffled along, hundreds watching her as sperm coated the inside of her thighs and her face. She could feel the sticky cold substance between her ass cheeks as well.

She nearly screamed when she saw Kara. Her bright, blue eyed blonde beautiful sister, the girl she had sworn to protect when they were only teens, hung from a cross, Her legs were bent and spread, her pussy on display. Her chest was heaving. Her hair hung straight and limp. Her body was covered in sweat and her skin was red. She had been naked in the sun the entire day before.

Alex mouthed that she was sorry, not knowing what else to say. Kara looked absolutely broken.

Alex blocked out the hundreds watching her. She ignored Lord who was smirking at her. She forced her eyes away from her sister and went to the whipping post. Once there she raised her arms without being asked and her wrists were cuffed above her head. She was on the balls of her feet, only slightly shorter than Kara.

Alex stayed strong. She had to stay strong for her sister.

She did not scream when the whip struck her back. She shuffled closer to the pole, even sliding a leg around one side so her pussy was flat against the wood, her breasts and sensitive nipples digging into the post. She rested her forehead on the post and stayed quiet, gritted her teeth.

She didn’t bother counting the blows, but they continued to rain down, harder and harder until finally she screamed. Her ass and back were on fire. The feel of sperm all over her most intimate places and her face no longer bothered her. She gave up the fight to remain strong for now.

It seemed once she had broken down, the executioner had lost his excitement. A few softer blows and she was let down. She was proud that she didn’t drop but stayed upright on her own.

She was guided to a cross on the ground and told to sit on it. She did as told.

Alex did not look at Nia, being prepared for the whip. She looked up at Kara who was looking down at her in despair. The only relief Alex felt was that Kara seemed close to death. She wasn’t sure how this worked or how long it took but she couldn’t imagine Kara lasting three or four days like the soldiers had taunted her.

Alex examined her sister and saw a metal horn or dildo type attachment had been planted firmly between her cheeks.

Kara stopped wheezing and with shaking legs, she lifted herself high and took deep breaths. Alex watched her mesmerized. She had never seen Kara in pain. She had never seen her adopted sister naked. She had never known how muscular her lean legs were. She watched Kara lower herself in what was a practiced move and slide the horn into her ass.

Kara’s legs spread again, and Alex’s eyes looked at her hairless pussy with the swollen labia and the surprisingly swollen clit.

Alex shook her head and refocused on Kara’s face, no doubt blushing as Kara knew what she had been looking at.

Nia let loose a particularly loud scream catching Alex’s attention. Alex couldn’t help but admire her body as well. Without makeup and hair product, she was still stunningly beautiful. Alex had always appreciated her in that tight blue suit.

The executioner waled towards her with two other soldiers.

She was pushed back onto the cross and her arms stretched along the crossbeam.

Her forearms were held in place, and she couldn’t move. She thought she heard Kara call to her in a broken, raspy voice but her eyes were on the man holding a very big nail to her wrist with one hand and a big hammer in the other. She dug her feet into the ground, gritted her teeth and began breathing rapidly.

The first blow shocked her, opened her sense like never before. She didn’t pay attention to her body’s movements. She was sure her lower body was putting on a show but all her focus, all her energy was placed into not screaming. She would not scream. Unlike the whipping, he could only nail her so many times.

It took four blows to hammer her wrist completely. On the fourth, she screamed.

She tried to look up at Kara instead of watching her left arm be nailed. It didn’t work.

She was incoherent, babbling, begging him to stop by the time her second wrist was one with the wood.

She couldn’t stop breathing heavily and out of control.

General Lane stepped up and looked down at her.

“Soldiers! It is a time-honored tradition that the executioner should be rewarded. He has now whipped four women to screams begging for mercy and completely crucified two. Before this one is completely nailed, he shall take his due.”

Lane stepped back and Alex’s eyes searched all around. She knew the man had been at her feet. He was easy to distinguish. Unlike the other soldiers in camp this man wore black BDUs and was extremely large.

Then he was over her. He was shirtless and pulling his pants down. Kara was screaming at him with what breath she had left but all Alex could think of was the pain. Her arms, her body, felt on fire. He wanted to be on top of her.

He spread her legs and she was in too much pain to even bother resisting. Then his face was over hers and his large cock thrust into her.

Alex grunted, then screamed in his face as his thrusts pushed her painful arms up and down, even though her wrist was immobile. Her raw back was being pressed into the wood and rubbed up and down. She could feel splinters digging into her.

He smiled at her as he fucked her while she begged with her eyes for him to stop, knowing he wouldn’t.

As the rape went on, she closed her eyes, ignored the smell of his breath, and lost herself in the pain. It wasn’t difficult, despite the humiliation. The man was determined to enjoy every last stroke and had no intention of ending anytime soon. She prayed that he may pop her shoulder out of its socket.

The sticky electric lead just over her mound began to buzz. Soon it was sending electric shocks to her, causing her blood to pool and her pussy burn. While she still was in agony, she felt her body unwillingly responding.

She came when he did, both screaming for vastly different reasons. Him in pleasure and Alex in pain, not only increased by the movement of sex but by her body’s involuntary response to the thrusting and electricity.

Alex must have passed out for a few seconds, probably due to hyperventilating. She was slapped twice and woke abruptly. She felt her feet being held and raised her head in time to see a hammer falling.

Alex was no longer passed out. Her entire body was rocked, paralyzed in pain. She couldn’t speak, couldn’t scream. All she could do was hold still and wait to die.

“Raise her.” Alex heard.

The cross was slowly raised and when it dropped, she hung limply, not having Kara and Lucy’s attachment. The fall had rocked her but hadn’t loosed the nails. She couldn’t feel her hands and judging by their appearance was grateful.

Her and Kara looked at each other, Kara seeming at peace with the pain and Alex rebelling. Then she followed Kara’s gaze to Lucy and beyond, where the first hammer blow landed on Nia. As badly as she felt for the young girl Alex couldn’t care. All that was left was watching her sister die and following her.

To Be Continued

Back
Top Bottom