Go to CruxDreams.com
R.jpgimages.jpg

Lena had been stuck in her cell for what she thought was two days. When Kara didn’t come home for dinner, she suspected something was wrong. Her suspicions were confirmed when shortly after nine PM soldiers kicked her door in and injected her with a sedative. When she woke, she was in a dim cell with concrete walls and a small cot and dingy toilet. She was also nude and shivering.

Lena had been in many dangerous situations that Kara had always saved her from, but she instinctively knew this was it. She was dead.

General Lane arrived not long after she woke and pronounced her death sentence without flair. He told her of Kara’s fate, along with her sister’s fate. Because of her brother’s help in bringing down her love Lena would not be raped, whipped, or crucified. Instead, she would be hanged by the neck until death. It wouldn’t be a quick death. She would strangle, but it would be over in minutes, rather than days, like her alien lover.

She wasn’t sure what time she had arrived. It didn’t seem long since Lane left that a wide screened television was brought into her cell. She covered her body from the male gaze as best as possible, but seeing he had no plans to leave the outside of her cell, gave up quickly.

The television had no cord and came to life seemingly of it’s own accord.

She watched the love of her life be whipped and then nailed to a cross, then lifted. She watched her Kara be tortured, pinned down like some slave of old, complete with collar. She watched a hero be abused, teased, forced to orgasm.

Once she had been hanging for a few hours she saw video of Kara being raped. She could see the girl’s eyes and knew she was drugged. She saw her taken back to her cell and make love with Lucy Lane, seeking comfort. Kara was still drugged, and Lane was clear headed though it was obvious she had gone through the same treatment Kara had.

She wasn’t angry at Kara. She was glad she had found some solace from the constant torture she had been subjected to.

The television was never removed, and Lena kept watch over Kara throughout the night. Despite her anger and depression at seeing her love in such a state, Lena was also fascinated by Kara on the cross. She watched every detail, admired her lean form she spent so much time worshipping, flexing, raising, and lowering herself, seeking comfort on a metal dildo. She was excited seeing her twist and turn, seeking comfort where there was none. She loved how her body was covered in sweat, her nipples hard, begging to be sucked and pinched. Her moaning and constant pain kept Lena wet, despite her fear and anger.

She sat in front of the television, and against the wall, hoping to hide herself from the night guard as much as possible and played with herself, imagining the things she could do to her lover in that position, the ultimate submissive. Kara had always been her good girl, willing to do anything for Lena but the raven-haired beauty had never pushed her hard.

She also thought of her won fate while rubbing her clit and fingering herself. Lena had always been in control. Now her fate was in the hands of others. Despite her fear of death, the idea of being submissive was appealing. She had considered many times, asking Alex to top both of them, but doubted Alex wanted to do anything sexual to her adopted sister.

She came several times, especially after the night guard slept at his desk. She bit her lip to the point of bleeding as she came over and over again, watching her lover’s tortured body.

Lena watched Alex and Nia be nailed and raised to begin their own dance of death. She knew it was close to her time.

The guard left his desk and someone new walked in. Lena was shocked by her appearance.

This dark-haired woman was five nine or ten, but very muscular. Her body didn’t seem to have an ounce of fat on it. Lena knew this because the woman wore very small lycra camouflage shorts and a black bikini top, barely holding in her large breasts. She exuded power and domination. Other than the two flimsy pieces of fabric, her only other clothing were black combat boots.

“Hello, Lena Luthor. My name is Sergeant Michaels, but you may call me Erin. We will have a special relationship after all. It is my job to kill you.”

Lena reached for her neck and gasped. This lovely and powerful woman would be the one in charge of her execution.

Erin stepped closer to Lena, backing her up against the wall until their faces werf less than six inches apart and Lena could feel the woman’s large lycra covered breasts pushing into her naked ones, causing her nipples to harden and her breathing and heartrate to increase.

Erin placed a hand on Lena’s hip.

“How are you feeling?”

Lena closed her eyes as Erin squeezed her hip and the other hand went to her left breast, rolling her hard nipples between her fingers.

“Scared.”

“I would be too, facing death.” Erin’s hand moved from Lena’s hip to between her legs and grabbed her pussy then slipped a couple fingers inside her. “Yet you seem a bit excited. I watched you getting off all night. There is a camera on the television. Was it because you enjoyed watching your little alien slave submit to her cross or because you were thinking of your own demise?”

“Both.” Lena whispered, as Erin pushed closer to her and she gave into the feeling of being fingered by her killer, even pushing against her.

“Good. Its time to begin. There is a tradition among executioners and their victims. You have to pay me. I realize you don’t have any credit cards on you, so you will have to use that pretty mouth of yours. On your knees. Peel down my shorts and eat me until I cum. I’m a gusher so you will know when I have. Feel free to play with yourself anyway you want.”

Lena did not hesitate to do as told. She worked her own cunt hard, thinking of her death and Kara’s performance on the cross and the beautiful strong woman she was servicing now who would kill her.

Neither lasted long. Afterward, Erin lay on the floor and told Lena to play with her tits. Eventually Lena moved between her strong thighs and tongued her toward another orgasm, wondering if she might be suffocated before she reached the noose.

Once it was over, and Erin rose, Lena began to feel more frightened. Erin left the cell only to return moments later with rope.

“Hands behind your back, Lena.”

Lena did as told and winced when the ropes dug into her wrists. She assessed them and was unable to move.

“The rope has to be tight. You don’t want your hands free. Grabbing the noose is pointless and will only prolong your agony.”

“Will my legs be tied?”

Erin laughed. “Of course not. You are going to flash that pussy to your girlfriend and the crowd. Your legs are going to kick, scissor, strain for the ground and spread. Your tits are going to bounce up and down. You’ll eventually piss yourself and die but before that, it is likely you will have an orgasm. The orgasm will probably knock you out. I’ve secretly hung a lot of spies, male and female. They all cum in the end.

Erin grabbed Lena’s arm and began leading her out of the building. Lena gasped when she walked outside. Hundreds of soldiers were waiting for her. What caused her to freeze was the sight of the gallows. It was a simple wooden structure that was only a few feet off the ground and not far from the crucified women. There was a single upright beam, a horizontal beam reaching out from the top with a noose hanging down. Under the noose was a small bench. The noose would be fitted over her and secured to the beam. Then the bench would be kicked away…

Lena fought the urge to vomit and searched for her love.

Kara was hanging limply on the cross and for a moment, Lena wondered if she were dead. Unlike Alex and Nia, she was not moaning, twisting, searching for escape that wasn’t there. Her legs were bent, the probe up her ass and her legs spread, offering a beautiful view of the cunt Lena loved to please.

Then Kara rose with a grunt, standing tall on the beam, her face showing her agony. Lena focused on her as Erin led her up to the gallows and under the noose.

Kara fell again slowly, working the metal dildo into her pussy. She then opened her eyes and met Lena’s stare.

They said nothing but Lena offered a smile and mouthed that she loved her. Kara did not smile but mouthed the same.

Lena was startled when the noose was lowered and touched her breasts. Erin was behind her and had the noose in hand. Rather than placing it around her neck, she was teasing Lena’s sensitive areas with the coarse material. It sent a thrill of pleasure through her as well as a chill of fear. Her chest began heaving.

Erin continued rubbing the rope over her nipples and whispered in her ear.

“Put on a good show. Your girlfriend loves it.”

Lena bucked forward when Erin placed a hand between her legs from behind, a thumb on her ass and fingers inside her, sliding in and out.

“You truly are beautiful. Made for the noose. All these men watching us. Everyone wishes they could fuck you. I’m going to leave your body hanging after you die for all these soldiers and your girlfriend to admire. Would you like that?”

Lena said nothing, keeping her eyes on Kara who was watching her intently. Kara nodded to her and began raising herself slowly, fucking the dildo for Lena’s benefit. It was all the permission she needed to begin rocking back into Erin’s strong hand.

“That’s it, you condemned slut. Cum for me. Cum for her, cum for the crowd. Show the world what a kinky slut you really are.”

Lena did, cumming at Erin’s command. Before her orgasm was over, she felt Erin placing the noose around her neck. When she tightened it, the pleasurable feelings in her body increased tenfold.

Once it was over, her legs nearly buckled and would have if not for Erin holding her.

“Take a couple deep breaths, Lena. Your time is near.”

Now that the pleasure was over, Lena was focused back on her situation. She was tied, bound, on a stool for all to see with a noose around her neck. She was about to die like so many others throughout history, no dignity, not even a quick broken neck.

She heard Erin shuffling behind her.

Lena looked at Kara once more. “Die soon my love. I will be waiting for you.”

As soon as the words left her mouth, she felt the wood beneath her feet disappear and gravity take over as her head jerked to the side and Lena began to give into her last true lover.

To be continued

(RedXXX.cc)_kara-zor-el-and-lena-luthor-kiandra-preview.jpg
Kara felt her heart break, watching her lover be led naked onto the scaffold and have the noose caress her body before finding its resting place around her neck. The two locked eyes and to Kara’s surprise, Lena’s expression did not just show fear. They had been lovers for a year now and Kara could read her like a book.

Lena enjoyed seeing Kara hung like she was. Lena had always liked Kara submissive, and Kara always did what Lena told her to do. They had never taken their games to this extreme though obviously.

Lena was not only excited by Kara’s slowly twisting body but by her own imminent demise. She was rubbing her legs and taking deep breaths, but her cunt was shining with drops of moisture. She looked breathtaking with her arms bound behind her back, pushing her large breasts further out.

Lena was prepared for death and almost seemed to welcome it. She would be waiting for Kara. She told her as much with her last words.

Then the bucket went out from under her beautiful legs and Kara nearly came herself at the sight in front of her.

Lena hung still for a moment, every muscle in her body straining. Her legs strained towards the ground, her toes pointing straight down to find surface, but none was there. The muscles in her legs rippled, her head twisted to the side by the knot against the opposite ear, her abdomen flexing and her tits rising and falling quickly, trying to take short breaths, and failing.

Then the dance started, and Kara could not tear her eyes away. Lena was glorious in her death. Her legs scissored, then clamped together as her body flopped side to side like a fish. She began raising her legs up and down as her body twirled. Kara saw her pussy clearly but also saw her clenched ass as her back turned, then her bouncing breasts and reddening face.

She was captivated. She didn’t concentrate on the dull pain that had become her world, or her inability to move her hands. She rubbed her legs together and lifted her ass high enough to skip the metal rid in her pussy so she could milk it. She tried to dance as Lena did and when Lena gushed, right before death, Kara did too, soaking the probe and the ground below her. If it weren’t for her dehydration, she would have covered more area. She moaned loudly and without shame.

When it was over, Lena’s body hung by her stretched neck, her face blue, her eyes wide open and glossy and her tongue protruding from her mouth, slightly swollen. Despite that, she was still beautiful.

“Leave her hanging until the alien dies.” A voice called out, but Kara didn’t know or care who. Her pleasure was quickly leaving her, and her focus returned to her pain. She was also deeply humiliated. She had basically masturbated, fucked herself while her love died.

“Its okay, Kara.” Alex said from her side. “I came too.”

Kara looked towards Alex, her head hung on her chest, barely breathing.

“I’m sorry, Alex.”

Despite her situation, Alex smiled. She was always the tough one.

“Six years of sharing a room and it took this for us to see each other naked.” Alex chuckled. “I’m not sorry. I knew it may come to this someday. I love you.”

Kara took heart from her words. Alex was strong, but Kara knew this was a losing battle. Alex said nothing when the doctor stuffed two vibrating dildos inside her, one in her ass and one in her pussy. They were not to study Alex but to help stimulate her when the crowd wanted a show.

The same was done to Nia, who unlike Alex, was crying, constantly moaning, and begging for mercy, much the same as Kara and Lucy had been. Her heart broke for the young alien. Kara knew her time was ending. While Lucy continued to lift herself strongly, Kara’s only interest was lifting herself up enough to give herself pleasure. She had no interest in deep breaths now.

Before she passed out, Kara did try. She groaned and lifted but her legs failed her. She dropped back onto the base of the dildo that penetrated her pussy.

“Kara?” Alex asked.

Kara said nothing, trying to take deep breaths from her hanging position but unable, not even able to fuck herself.

“Kara, its okay. Let yourself go.” Her sister told her.

Kara looked at her dead lover hanging by her neck. She was beginning to feel what Lena felt. Her chest was full, and she couldn’t breathe. She was panicking. Her eyes were frantic, and she tried to call for help from the crowd rushing to see her last moments. Despite the desire to die her mind still hung onto life.

It didn’t matter. No one was going to help her. Her chest seized and she lost any ability to even attempt breathing.

She quietly moaned and then her breath stopped. She remained awake for a minute, while her body slowly died, her heart stopped. Her eyes were on her lover as the world darkened around her.

Those in the courtyard cheered when the doctor confirmed she was dead.

Though Lena’s body was cut down and thrown into a room sixed freezer. When Kara’s remains fell from the cross a well as the others, Lena’s body and the victims would be thrown into an open grave outside the fence.

Lucy died later that night. Nia died the next day as the sun set.

Alex lasted three days. During that time, she watched birds, land, and peck at Kara, then Lucy, eating their bodies. The birds that feasted on Kara were eventually shot and studied. Alex and Nia before she died, had to shake their bodies to frighten the carnivorous birds away. Nia was terrified. Alex was glad Nia died before the soldiers hung her sister.

It was five days later that Kara’s flesh had been stripped and her bones began to slip from the cross. Only bits of her beauty remained. What was left was thrown on top of Lena’s dead body. Lucy, Alex, and Nia joined the lovers in the ground.

The end

I'm not much into DC comics but I liked this story a lot anyway.

Back
Top Bottom